home meetmygf at me my ...

Welcome to the largest gay cruise community online. We’re talking 10,000 Gay and Lesbian cruisers—and counting! Wanna know who’s on board your next cruise? MeetMeOnBoard makes it easy. Think of us as your very own Julie McCoy Love Boat cruise directors doing every last thing to help you network with each other, connect with travel agents and cruise lines, and line up both mainstream and LGBT charter cruises.
to get the Latest LGBT Cruise News delivered right to your inbox.
Remember me
THE SITE WHERE GAY CRUISE TRAVELERS CONNECT
Rainbow-level Sponsors
Find out more about us!
Nothing like an experienced news flash from an expert cruiser. Our contributing writers offer insights on everything from the most swellegant cruise lines and best LGBT shore excursions to how to avoid seasickness and ports that may not welcome your beautiful, gay self. We serve it up fresh—just the way you like it.
Who else is cruising? Who’s going where? Is anyone going on same cruise as you? Dish the dirt about past cruises, firm-up plans for future voyages, swap tips about the most LGBT-friendly cruise lines, and more. Talk to the experienced ship hands, darlings.
Our cruise calendar brings you regular updates on upcoming all-gay or gay group cruises. Our LGBT travel company connections let us give you the scoop on special offers and events in advance. Because, girl, we are so over having to wait.
Traveling solo? A great cabin mate can make a great cruise better. We’ve got all the tools you need to make it happen. Because your cruise directors here at MMOB want you to be happier than a sailor on leave.
RAINBOW-LEVEL SPONSORS
family at sea...
MARK DEN HARTOG & DALE McCURDY
After spending years searching for a way to connect with fellow LGBT passengers prior to, onboard, and after their many cruises, Mark and Dale took matters into their own hands and created MeetMeOnBoard.
The combined skills of creative director Mark and his husband Dale have filled the void by making MeetMeOnBoard the only global social network dedicated exclusively to LGBT cruise enthusiasts.
RANDALL SHIRLEY
Millions have read Randall’s travel stories. But few may know of his expertise in advertising and corporate writing, as well as his experience in creative direction and marketing management.
A former copywriter at ad agency Dentsu Young & Rubicam, Randall has spent the last decade working as an independent writer, lending his creative and editorial talents to both corporate clients and the LGBT travel sector.
MARK & DALE
We believe in the power of community, whether on terra firma or voyaging the seven seas.
We love cruise travel because it offers such amazing opportunities to form new friendships. Although we love the countries we visit, the gourmet meals we consume, and the music we dance to, it’s the people around us who truly make a memorable vacation. Without those special connections we create on board, we might as well stay home. We’re here to help you make those connections before you even set sail.英语翻译I am outside now but you can join me or you can meet me at my home around 10pm._百度作业帮
英语翻译I am outside now but you can join me or you can meet me at my home around 10pm.
I am outside now but you can join me or you can meet me at my home around 10pm.
我现在在外面,但你可以现在就过来找我,或者于晚上10点左右到我家来见我.
我现在外出,你可以加入我或在10时我家见
我现在在外面,不过你可以过来找我,或者明天晚上十点左右来我家见面。
我是外地人,但现在你可以加入我或你能满足我的家我晚上10点左右。
我现在在外边,你可以参加我或者你可以晚上10点左右到我家见我。
我现在外面,但你可以跟我一起去或者你可以去我家附近
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 meetmygf 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信