我想要怒放的生命一篇关于西湖的MY HAPPY ...

写一篇关于西湖的导游解说词,字数不要太多,100或50字左右.…_百度作业帮
写一篇关于西湖的导游解说词,字数不要太多,100或50字左右.…
写一篇关于西湖的导游解说词,字数不要太多,100或50字左右.…
大家好,我是你们的导游,很高兴认识大家.俗话说:上有天堂,下有苏杭.西湖就是人间天堂.现在我们已经来到西湖,这里山水风景如化,景色怡人.春,夏,秋,冬景色不一,其中夏天的景色最让人心旷神怡.夏天西湖里的荷花让人眼花缭乱,目不暇接.游客们你们快瞧,三潭映月,湖心亭和阮公墩中的3个人工小岛,鼎立在湖心,是游览胜地.湖的周围还有林木苍翠的吴山,凤凰山,玉皇山等景区,山奇石秀,林泉幽美.沿湖还有曲院风荷,花巷公园,柳浪闻莺等各具特色的圆林.游客们,你们是不是现在已陶醉在这美景之中了呢?人们称赞西湖道“天下西湖三十六,其中最好是杭州”这应该不为过吧!关于西湖的英语作文 最好简单点的 60字左右把_百度作业帮
关于西湖的英语作文 最好简单点的 60字左右把
关于西湖的英语作文 最好简单点的 60字左右把
1 My friends,you can see the West Lake it?If you have not seen,let me tell you how,in this beautiful West Lake!West Lake,there are many fish.Beautiful colors of fish,there are many types.I think the most important thing is goldfish,red,orange,black,white ......The lake is also very beautiful.Blue Lake is rare,so that you can not tell which is the lake where the blue is the blue sky.West Lake,beautiful!2 我的西湖之旅My trip to West Lake.朋友们,你们去过西湖吗?如果没有,那就让我来告诉你西湖有多美吧!Friends,have you ever been to West Lake?If not,let me tell you how beautiful West Lake is!这个暑假,我去了西湖游玩.西湖里有许许多多的鱼.鱼的颜色美极了,种类也很多.我看见最多的是金鱼,有红色的、橙色的、黑色的、白色的……This summer vacation,I went to play in West Lake.In West Lake there are many fish.The fish's color is beautiful,there are many types of.I saw the most is the goldfish,red,orange,black,white ......西湖的水也很美.那碧蓝的湖水难得一见,简直让你分不清哪里是蓝天哪里是湖水了.我坐着船在西湖上游览,我静静地听着船浆激起的水的声音……West Lake water is also very beautiful.The blue water of rare,can let you distinguish where is the sky where is the.I sit on the ship in West Lake travel,I listen to the sound of water slurry aroused ......在阳光下,西湖的水亮晶晶的,美极了!In the sun,West Lake water bright,beautiful!
My home is close to the West Lake ,So I go to the West Lake ,The view
is so beautiful ,there
are some tall trees
.and all kinds of flowers
by the lake
.In spring ,flowers come out , The sky is bl...写一篇My summer holiday的作文是去杭州的_百度作业帮
写一篇My summer holiday的作文是去杭州的
写一篇My summer holiday的作文是去杭州的
My summer holiday I had a happy summer holiday .Because I did many interesting things.I went to the hangzhou and I swam in the xihu.I called my friend and played with them.Then I went to the zoo whit my sister.They were very happy.Because I saw a lot of animals.They were very lovely.So I took photos of all animals.I had a wonderful summer holiday .我的暑假很快乐.因为我感到十分有趣.我去了杭州还游了西湖.我打电话给我的朋友和他们一起玩.接下来,我和我的姐姐/妹妹去了动物园.我们非常开心.因为我们看到了许多动物.它们非常可爱.所以我们给动物拍了许多照片.
My summer holiday
I had a happy summer holiday because I did many interesting things.
I went to the hangzhou and I swam in the xihu.I called my friend and played with them.I visited...
好的话采纳我想要写一篇英语作文,题目是“My summer holiday”我想些的内容就是关于云南和嵊泗列_百度知道
我想要写一篇英语作文,题目是“My summer holiday”我想些的内容就是关于云南和嵊泗列
我想要写一篇英语作文,题目是“My summer holiday”我想些的内容就是关于云南和嵊泗列岛,然后我开头是这样写的 :在假期里,我一共去了两个地方,第一个是云南,第二个是嵊泗列岛
你要写英语作业?教你招,但你先打赏一下呗,保证教你我这招,不然我是狗
其实就是把你要的作文先用中文写下来,网上什么有道翻译啊,百度翻译啊之类的一翻译,搞定,相信你所以先发了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
可以说把内容说详细点么?我可以搞定
During the holiday,I went to two places The first is the Yunnan prooince the second
is the shengsi island
70-80子左右吧
然后我首先要描写云南
然后在描写嵊泗列岛
Sorry,这两个地方我都没去过……
你去网上查查
有什么好玩的风景
那里有名的是什么东西
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想要一篇关于此类的英语作文_百度知道
What I want happiness, is having the wealth, is endless well-fed glut of life, or the status of limelight, if these are not, then what is happiness?
Through the ages, countless people continually strive after their idea of a happiness, the goddess of dream, holding his happiness swallowed up forever Dan, fly up to nine, and became months fairy. But keeping the cold AnHanGong alone, whether she will feel did fairy happiness?
And eager to enter upper-class matilde, put on the necklace do a happy dream at the same time, did not think of this happiness is so short, her for her happiness paid a heavy price.
The wealth of eosinophils like life, have a ...
是否更换是否更换是烦噶豆腐干
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信