不可直译的英语句子 跪求恶心的喷狗句子十个

新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
英语哲理30句
1. Pain past is
pleasure.(过去的痛苦就是快乐。)[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。]
2. While there is life, there is hope.(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。)
3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the
hand.(脑中有知识,胜过手中有金钱。)[从小灌输给孩子的坚定信念。]
4. Storms make trees take deeper
roots.(风暴使树木深深扎根。)[感激敌人,感激挫折!]
5. Nothing is impossible for a willing
heart.(心之所愿,无所不成。)[坚持一个简单的信念就一定会成功。]
6. The shortest answer is
doing.(最简单的回答就是干。)[想说流利的英语吗?那么现在就开口!心动不如嘴动。]
7. All things are difficult before they are
easy.(凡事必先难后易。)[放弃投机取巧的幻想。]
8. Great hopes make great man. (伟大的理想造就伟大的人。)
9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)
10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful
individuals above the crowd: a little bit
more.(四个简短的词汇概括了成功的秘诀:多一点点!)[比别人多一点努力、多一点自律、多一点决心、多一点反省、多一点学习、多一点实践、多一点疯狂,多一点点就能创造奇迹!]
11. In doing we learn.(实践长才干。)
12. East or west, home is best.(东好西好,还是家里最好。)
13. Two heads are better than one.(三个臭皮匠,顶个诸葛亮。)
14. Good company on the road is the shortest
cut.(行路有良伴就是捷径。)
15. Constant dropping wears the stone.(滴水穿石。)
16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.(祸不单行。)
17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.(不经灾祸不知福。)
18. Better late than never.(迟做总比不做好;晚来总比不来好。)
19. It's never too late to mend.(过而能改,善莫大焉;亡羊补牢,犹未晚也。)
20. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing
well.(如果事情值得做,就值得做好。)
21. Nothing great was ever achieved without
enthusiasm.(无热情成就不了伟业。)
22. Actions speak louder than words.(行动比语言更响亮。)
23. Lifeless, faultless.(只有死人才不犯错误。)
24. From small beginning come great things.(伟大始于渺小。)
25. One today is worth two tomorrows.(一个今天胜似两个明天。)
26. Truth never fears investigation.(事实从来不怕调查。)
27. The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones.(舌无骨却能折断骨。)
28. A bold attempt is half success.(勇敢的尝试是成功的一半。)
29. Knowing something of everything and everything of
something.(通百艺而专一长。)
30. Good advice is beyond all price.(忠告是无价宝。)
当你的年华老去(When&You&Are&Old)
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。(跪求!!!) 请翻译高人或写英文商业书信的高手帮忙一下. 怎样把下列的中文句变做专业得体的英文句呢?_百度知道
(跪求!!!) 请翻译高人或写英文商业书信的高手帮忙一下. 怎样把下列的中文句变做专业得体的英文句呢?
5.此後我方再没收到贵方对此事的任何指示;优惠,我方不能承担全部责任.我方仍打算给予5%的折让&#47. 至於货物的质量或许比起以前的水平略有不及,倘若责任确属我方,希望这一让步可以圆满地解决问题,我方自当赔偿贵方损失.3.4,所以认为贵方已同意延迟交货.2.由於机器严重损坏,装运可能延误,但完合符合合约定的标准1.对於贵方的索赔事宜
discount.由於机器严重损坏. We still plan to grant you a 5% allowance&#47,装运可能延误.4.我方仍打算给予5%的折让&#47,我方不能承担全部责任,这些句子的翻译也是我现在英语学习所要求的最重要的还是更多地掌握常用的经贸合同术语我完全通过自己的水平来翻译.4, and we hope this concession can be the satisfactory solution to the problem, so we think that you have agreed to the delivery of cargo, yet it is completely up to the优惠.3.2, we shall certainly compensate your loss商务英语经贸合同是最难翻译的, shipment may be delayed. 至於货物的质量或许比起以前的水平略有不及. For your settlement of claim.2,所以认为贵方已同意延迟交货, we can't bear all the responsibilities,希望这一让步可以圆满地解决问题,但完合符合合约定的标准. Concerning the quality of the cargo may be slightly worse than before.对於贵方的索赔事宜.5,满不满意. Due to the serious damage of the machine,我方自当赔偿贵方损失.3.1, if we are indeed responsible for the claim, we have never received any of your indications to this matter.此後我方再没收到贵方对此事的任何指示. Hereafter,倘若责任确属我方,由您说了算~o(∩_∩)o ================================================1.5
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
As for the quality of the goods perhaps than previous level.5.3;discount, we can&#39. We still going to give 5% discount&#47.4;t bear all the responsibility, hope this concession can successfully solve the problem, if it is our responsibility, shipment may machine delay, so think you have agreed to delay in delivery. Since then we received your reply to this matter again any instructions, we can compensate you loss.2. Due to serious damage, but not after a close and agreed with the standard1. For your claim
你的態度很差...用TRANSLATOR TRANSLATE.完全是用網路TRANSLATOR 做的. 差!
高手帮忙的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求,十个句子的英语翻译_百度知道
跪求,十个句子的英语翻译
中国有着世界上最多的人口7,其中这本是最好的、我愿意帮助那些家庭贫困的孩子4,他成了一名作家6、他到了纽约,一年之后、我不喜欢你跟他讲话的方式2,在那、架子上有五本书、我正在参观我妈妈十年前在那教过物理的那所学校3大家帮忙用定语从句翻译下面的句子1,这当然使事情更加糟糕了8、众所周知、他对老师很粗鲁、窗户破了的那所房子是所老实验室5
提问者采纳
这当然使事情更加糟糕了he is rude to his teacher,中国有着世界上最多的人口as well known1、我愿意帮助那些家庭贫困的孩子i&#39.8;d like to sponsor those kids who are from pour family, of which this is the best,其中这本是最好的、我正在参观我妈妈十年前在那教过物理的那所学校i&#39,一年之后.3、我不喜欢你跟他讲话的方式i don&#39.5、他对老师很粗鲁, which makes things getting worse、窗户破了的那所房子是所老实验室the house where there are broken windows is an old lab.7;t quite like the way you speak, china has a population which is the m visiting the school where my mom taught phisics ten years ago.4、众所周知.2.6、架子上有五本书。there are five books on the shelf、他到了纽约,在那,他成了一名作家he arrived in New York where he became an auther one year later
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他9条回答
is well known, I am willing to help impoverished children in families 4, he went to New York, where,6, China has the world&#39, which of course made matters worse by 8 1, there are five books on the shelf, he was rude to teachers, a year later,s largest population 7, I do not like the way you spoke to 2, I was visiting my mother ten years ago that taught physics at school 3 of that, windows broken in the house is The old laboratory 5
I don't like the way that you talk to him.2
I am visiting the school that my mother taught physics ten years ago.3
I'd like to help children whose families are poor.4
The house whose window is broken is an old lab.5
He went to New York,where he became a writer one years later.6
It is known to all that China has the population which is the largest in the world.7
He is so rude to teachers,which makes things much worse.8
There are five books in the shelf,of which this book is the best.
1.I don't like the way he talks to you
2.I am visiting my mom has taught in the ten years ago, the school physical
3.I am willing to help the family impoverished child
4.The broken window of the house is old laboratory
5.He went to New York, in that, after a year, he became a writer
6.As is known to all, China has the largest population in the world
7.He was rude to the teacher, and this, of course, make things worse
8.There are five books on the shelf, this is the best.
参考资料:
有道翻译,在线翻译的
1.I do not like the way (in which) you spoke to him.2.I am visiting the school where my mom taugth physics ten years ago.3.I would like to help the poor children.4.The house with broken windows is an old lab.5.He reached New York, and after a year he became a writer there.6.As we know, China has the largest population throughout the world.7.He treated the teacher roughly, off course it made things worse.8.There are 5 books on the shelf, and this one is the best (one).
1, I don't like the way he talks to you2, I was visiting my mom has taught in the ten years ago, the school physical3 and I am willing to help those family impoverished child4 and the broken window of the house is old laboratory5 and he went to New York, in that, after a year, he became a writer6, as is known to all, China has the largest population in the world7 and he said to his teacher very rude, and this, of course, make things worse8 and there are five books on the shelf, this is the best.
1 I don't like the way he speaks to you.2 I'm visiting the school where my mother taught Physics ten years ago.3 I'd like to help those children whose family is impoverished.4 That is the old lab which window is broken.5 He had reached NewYork there he become a writer after one year.6 As is known to all that China has the most largest population all over the world.7 It becomes worse that he treated a teacher very rude.8 This one is the best of all the books there're on the shelf.
I don't like the way you speak to him.2
I am visiting the school where my mother taught physics ten years ago.3
I'd like to help the children whose families are poor.4
The house,the windows of which are broken, is an old lab.5
He went to New York, where he became a writer after a year.6
As we all know, the population of China is the largest in the world.7
He is rude to the teacher,which makes things much worse.8
There are five books in the shelf,this one of which is the best.确保正确
1, I do not like the way you spoke to 2, I was visiting my mother ten years ago that taught physics at the school 3, I am willing to help those poor kids family 4, broken windows of that house was the old laboratory 5, he went to New York, where, a year later, he became a writer 6, we all know, China has the largest population in the world 7, he was very rude to teachers, which of course made matters even worse 8, the shelf has five books, of which this is the best.
1、我不喜欢你跟他讲话的方式I don't like the way you talked to him.2、我正在参观我妈妈十年前在那教过物理的那所学校I am visiting the school in which my mother taught physics 10 years ago.注:这句的连接词不能用where,因为the shcool 是 visit的宾语,要用in which.3、我愿意帮助那些家庭贫困的孩子I am willing to help those children from poor families.4、窗户破了的那所房子是所老实验室The building with
broken windows is an old lab.5、他到了纽约,在那,一年之后,他成了一名作家He went to New York and one year later he became a writer in there.6、众所周知,中国有着世界上最多的人口As we know, China has the largest population in the world.7、他对老师很粗鲁,这当然使事情更加糟糕了He was very rude to his teacher. This certainly made things even wore.8、架子上有五本书,其中这本是最好的There are five books on the shelf. This is the best of them.-----只有八个句子,手工翻译,质量保证!
参考资料:
英语牛人团团员
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求各位英语大师翻译下列句子!
跪求各位英语大师翻译下列句子!
1. 友谊能够帮助我们了解我们是谁,能为彼此做些什么。
2.你喜欢我这样的朋友吗?
3.我喜欢阅读,尤其是著名小说。
4.我诚实,热情,喜欢交朋友。
5.我是高中一年级学生.
we understand who we are and what we can do each other through friendship!
do you like friend like me ??
i like to read ,epecially famous novels\
i am honest friendly and like to make friends
i am a student in senior high school
我热衷于体育运动,运动能是我更健康更强壮。
我不喜欢摇滚乐,因为它太吵。
电脑游戏我也不喜欢,因为它很浪费时间,而且影响学习。
i have a passion for exercise, eercise makes me heath and stronger
i do not like rock music ,because it is so noisy
i also do not like cmomputer games ,because they waste of time
and affect study
的感言:非常之感谢!
其他回答 (2)
1. 友谊能够帮助我们了解我们是谁,能为彼此做些什么。
Friendship can help us to know who we are and what we can do for each other.
2.你喜欢我这样的朋友吗?
Do you like a friend just as I am?
3.我喜欢阅读,尤其是著名小说。
I love reading, especially famous novels.
4.我诚实,热情,喜欢交朋友。
I am honest, passionate and love to make friends.
5.我是高中一年级学生.
I am a high school freshman.
我热衷于体育运动,运动能是我更健康更强壮。
我不喜欢摇滚乐,因为它太吵。
我热衷于体育运动,运动能是我更健康更强壮。
I am wild about athletic sports, sports can make me healthier and stronger.
我不喜欢摇滚乐,因为它太吵。
I don't like rock music, because it's too noisy.
I also don't like computer games, because it wastes time and influences study.
1. Friendship can help us to know who we are and what we can do for each other.
2. Do you like the friend as me?
3. I like reading, especially the famous novels.
4. I'm honest, enthusiastic and like making friends.
5. I'm a student in grade one of senior high school.
我热衷于体育运动,运动能是我更健康更强壮。
我不喜欢摇滚乐,因为它太吵。
我相信,朋友是最好的老师。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家你知道动物界的大力士是谁吗?你绝对想不到小小蚂蚁竟是举重高手!是什么力量让蚂蚁们如此威风?一起来看看动物界的奇观吧!
英汉双语翻译阅读美文、趣闻、时事
口译备考与实践素材、资料
学习翻译方法,掌握翻译技巧
名著段落翻译阅读与翻译笔记
佳作阅读与精华学习
热门推荐:
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&}

我要回帖

更多关于 跪求恶心的喷狗句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信