有哪位英语高手知道will be truee to...

有英语高手么 帮忙看看这句话咋理解啊 My company will pay to another shareholders $1000 which will be_百度知道
有英语高手么 帮忙看看这句话咋理解啊 My company will pay to another shareholders $1000 which will be
my company will pay to lady link shar鸡订惯寡甙干轨吮憨经eholders $1000 which will be payment for 49% of
lady link shares
前边好理解后半句是什么意思啊(lady link 是公司的名字)
提问者采纳
我们公司将付给1000 美元给LadyLink
, 可占49% 的股份
可占49% 的股份?能解释再细一点么?这个是占谁49%的股份啊
提问者评价
谢谢啊,只有你的回答看起来靠谱啊,其实我也不知道对不对
其他类似问题
我鸡订惯寡甙干轨吮憨经们公司将付款给lady link公司股东1000美元,这1000美元是给予49%lady link 公司股东的报酬.
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我公司会给LADY LINK的股东分红1000美金,占分红总金额的49%。
我公司将支付1000美元的女士链接股票给49%的女士链接股东。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手 写一篇英语议论文作文_百度知道
求英语高手 写一篇英语议论文作文
It is expected that there will be a higher proportion of old people than young people in many countries in the future. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?段(背景 观点
自观点)原段(反观点处说自观点处于观点处 (原提 原拓展 原支持))让步段(自观点处原例)结尾段(总结)
提问者采纳
Nowadays there is an overall tendency that many countries in the world are tending to have the problem of
the aging population. Therefore, it may be that there will be a higher proportion of old people than young people in many countries in the future. Some people believe that this is a good tendency, for then there will be a smaller population in the world and the job market for young people will not be so tough. However, as far as I am concerned, a higher proportion of old people than young people may do more harm than good to our society.
There are some reasons for my belief. Firstly, It is true that a large proportion of older people means a smaller population, and thus a comparatively minor pressure for the earth. Yet, if there are so many older people and so few young people in the world, who would take care of the old? Who can ensure the proper operation in all walks of life? Youth are the hope of each country. Therefore,I would rather prefer a society with more young people, who are so full of energy and enthusiasm.
I firmly support my above reason. Because the future of any conutry lies in the youth. Just imagine a country with so few young people. How can you be passionate enough and encourage yourself to work hard no matter where you are? What's more, there are some generation gaps between the old and the young. Too many old people may influence young people's way of thinking and living, even making them less ambitious.
To put things in a nutshell, It is preferable to have more young people than old people in a society, for the sake of both domestic and international development, and especially for the creation of a harmonious and blessed society. 构思&修改久望采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
议论文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语问题求教!! 高手来这看看!! 关于将来时态 be_百度知道
英语问题求教!! 高手来这看看!! 关于将来时态 be
英语问题求教 高手看看关于态 be doing 同 哪种情况用哪希望解释仔细点谢谢
提问者采纳
will do单纯表强调未经事先考虑要做某事be going to do首先表示要做某事般表示经事先考虑安排要做某事其表示迹象表明要做某事例 It is going to rain.(迹象表明要雨)be doing进行态表词般表趋向性词go come arrive return等be about to do 表示要做某事所句再现间状语般考比较结构when suddenly结构连用表示要做某事突发另外件事I was about to leave when (suddenly) the telephone rang.(suddenly省略)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我答案应该没帮助觉英语师题才做种区考托福GRE同表示没区别飘走~
be going to将要做某事但时间不确定will do跟它色差不多吧表示将会be about
表示瞬间将会 就是刚要做什么be doing正在做没事问题吧
时态的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁那位英语高手为我写一篇演讲稿子,给小学四年级学生用的,关于奥运方面的主题演讲,三分钟左右的_百度知道
那位英语高手为我写一篇演讲稿子,给小学四年级学生用的,关于奥运方面的主题演讲,三分钟左右的
高求演讲稿要高手原创给四级用关于奥运主题三钟左右高急请高手相助
提问者采纳
I am looking forward to the days coming of Aug.8TH 2008, the day Beijing Olympic games will be opened, the day Sports family gather in Beijing, and the day All the Chinese feel proud. As a little host , I can contribute for it First, as a Chinese, I will welcome every friend from all over the world with my smile to show us Chinese people’s friendship. And let the foreign friends know(feel) Beijing from the smile on our face. Second, I will study English harder. During the Olympic Games, I can speak with the foreign friends in English and serve for them, let them love China more from our help. Third, I will learn more things about Beijing and The Olympic Games in order to introduce the beautiful Beijing to foreigners and its long history and culture in the future. Let them know more about China by talking to Beijing. At last I will mobilize every students around me to learn civilized manners .we should do from now on for Beijing Olympic Games to be a real Green Olympics, humanities Olympics, technology Olympics One word One dream I hope my dream will come true.
提问者评价
多谢大家了!我后来找我的同学给写了一篇。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
am looking forward to the days coming of Aug.8TH 2008, the day Beijing Olympic games will be opened, the day Sports family gather in Beijing, and the day All the Chinese feel proud. As a little host , I can contribute for it First, as a Chinese, I will welcome every friend from all over the world with my smile to show us Chinese people’s friendship. And let the foreign friends know(feel) Beijing from the smile on our face. Second, I will study English harder. During the Olympic Games, I can speak with the foreign friends in English and serve for them, let them love China more from our help. Third, I will learn more things about Beijing and The Olympic Games in order to introduce the beautiful Beijing to foreigners and its long history and culture in the future. Let them know more about China by talking to Beijing. At last I will mobilize every students around me to learn civilized manners .we should do from now on for Beijing Olympic Games to be a real Green Olympics, humanities Olympics, technology Olympics One word One dream I hope my dream will co
期待 aug.8th 2008北京奥运放体育家庭聚集北京全自豪 作主机我作贡献首先作我欢迎每朋友自世界各与我微笑向我展示民友情谊让外朋友知道 (觉)北京微笑我面问题 第二我加倍努力习英语奥运期间我发言与外朋友英语服务说让更我帮助 第三我解更东西关于北京举办奥运介绍美丽北京外其悠久历史文化未让知道更解所谈北京 我调每身边习文明礼貌我应该做现起北京奥运真绿色奥运文奥运科技奥运字梦想: 我希望我梦想真me true.
四年级的?我那会四年级刚学英语啊!你到就是googel的在线翻译,把你想那个孩子说的话打上去,然后点翻译就行了。注意把翻译前面的语言先选好,应该是中文 英语。祝好运!
小学四年级的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 will be true 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信