It is the first evertime I have ever been to China. It is...

1. over&&2.&&wide enough, ten men&&3. in some places, has fallen down&&4.&&It is made up of stones and bricks.5.“略”
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:广东省中考真题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&& It was a great day for a picnic and a picnic was a great day to start the summer holiday. Fred brought his classmates John and Betty to a wonderful picnic place. After lunch, John said they should play football. When the ball came to Fred, he locked it into some long grass. "I'll get it." he said and hurried off to find the ball. Moments later there was a shout and out came Fred holding his leg,"I've bitten by a snake!"   &&&& As the others rushed over to help. Fred began laughing. "Ha! I'm not really hurt." But Betty didn't laugh, "I can't believe you did that, Fred. I was really frightened for you."   &&&& The friends then decided to go for a swim. John and Betty jumped into the water. Fred was standing on a long rock by the riverbank and said, "Watch me jump." They shouted excitedly as he went under the water, but as the seconds passed he didn't come back to the top. The friends became worried. Suddenly they heard Fred's laugh, "Won't you ever learn? I swam behind this tree when I jumped."   &&&& "Very funny, Fred?" said John angrily. "Anyway, I'm feeling tired and I'm going for a sleep." Betty joined him.   &&&& Fred, however, moved to a narrow part of the river and jumped in. Although he was a good swimmer, the water there was moving much faster and Fred found himself dragged away. He managed to catch hold of a tree, but he was very tired now and with the water still moving very fast, couldn't pull himself out.   &&&& Back at the picnic place, as Betty and John were preparing to sleep, they heard Fred's cries for help, John looked at Betty and said, "Does he really think we're so foolish? Wake me up in an hour. It'll be time to go back home then." 1. What happened when Fred went to get the football? A. He was bitten by a snake. B. He fell and cut himself. C. He called for the others to help him. D. He let out a frightening shout. 2. At the end of the story, why didn't John and Betty go to help Fred? A. They didn't believe that Fred was really in trouble. B. They thought Fred was a good swimmer. C. They couldn't hear his cries for help. D. They were too tired and needed to rest. 3. The underlined word "dragged" means "_____". A. pulled B. held C. guided D. gave 4. What can you learn from this story? A. It is important for a person to tell the truth. B. You should know how to swim if toy want to play in the river. C. You must watch out for snakes in the countryside. D. Picnics can often be dangerous for children.
来源:湖北省中考真题
阅读理解。
&&&& You wouldn't steal a car. You would never rob (抢劫) a bank or pick someone's pocket. But you may be another kind of thief.&&& &If you have ever bought a disc for 15 yuan or less, then you have helped to rob artists or musicians of their intellectual properly rights (知识产权).&&& &Last Thursday was World Intellectual Property Day. Activities to tell people about intellectual propertyrights were held around the country.&&& &Intellectual property includes inventions, literary (文学的) and artistic works, names, and pictures. They are of little value (价值) if they are not read, seen and used. &&&& While the cost of copying discs is very small, authors, singers and actors have to spend a lot of money and time making a new product. That's why they have the right to make money from their work. &&&& So buying pirated (盗版的) music of Jay Chou and Jolin Tsai is like stealing from them, paying them norespect for their hard work. &&&& If Jay Chou cannot make money from his work, he may not make anything else. But those who makepirated goods are becoming rich without doing any hard work. &&&& The authors should ask for a fair price for their work. Earlier this year there was much talk about how much KTV clubs should pay the music companies for using their songs. &&&& The copyright fee (版权费) also should be fair to the users. That's good for the music's popularity and society as well. 1.&What is the author's attitude towards protecting (保护) intellectual property rights? A. He is for it. B. He is against it. C. He doesn't care about it. D. The article doesn't tell us. 2. Which of the following do intellectual property rights not cover? A. Inventions. B. Literary and artistic works. C. Names end pictures. D. Pirated music. 3. According to the article, which of the following is true? A. Authors should ask for a high price for their work.B. The copyright fee should ha fair to users.C. Authors, singers and actors have no right to make money from their work. D. Buying pirated music by Jay Chou is very good. 4. What is the best title for the article? A. Rob a Bank B. Copyright Fees C. Say No to pirated Music D. World Intellectual Property Day
来源:四川省中考真题
阅读理解。&&&& Hi, kids! I'm Guo Qiang from Class 6. &&&& As you know, it's World Animals' Day, and we're asking you to tell us your opinions about different animals. &&&& I like animals. I think camels are the most unusual animal. They hardly ever need to drink water. That's interesting. Don't you think rats are ugly? I don't like them at all.&&& &I like cows, because they can give us milk and their meat is the most delicious! I love beef hamburgers! Ha ha! I'm only joking. &&&& Seriously, though, I think hens are one of the best animals. Why? Because they can lay eggs. Eggs and milk are good for our health. &&&& And I like rabbits, their red eyes and the white color, they are so cute. How about ducks? They are so lovely, when they are walking, their bodies shake like dancers. &&&& What do you think of animals? What are your favorite animals and why? Come and tell us on the radio! 1. Which class is Guo Qiang from? A. 1 B. 2 C. 6 2. What day is it? A. World Animals' Day. B. Children's Day. C. May Day. 3. What's the most unusual animal? A. Rats. B. Camels. C. Cows. 4. What animal does Guo Qiang think is one of the best? A. Hens. B. Rabbits. C. Cows and rabbits. 5. Guo Qiang thinks ducks are ______. A. ugly B. very lovely C. the most delicious
来源:北京中考真题
阅读理解。&&&& Do you want to live a happier, less stressful (有压力的) life? Try laughing for no reason at all. That's how thousands of people start their day at Laughter Clubs around the world-and many doctors now think that having a good laugh might be one of the best ways to stay healthy. &&&& The first Laughter Club was started in Mumbai, India, in 1995 by Dr Madan Kataria. "Young children laugh about 300 times a day. Adults laugh between 7and 15 times a day," says Dr Kataria. "Everyone's naturally good at laughing-it' s the universal language. We want people to feel happy with their lives." There are now more than 500 Laughter Clubs in India and over 1, 300 worldwide.&&&& &Many doctors are also interested in the effects (效果) of laughter on our health. According to a 5-year study at the UCLA School of Medicine in California, with laughing there is less stress in the body. Laughter improves our health against illness by about 40%. &&&& So, what happens at a Laughter Club? I went along to my nearest club in South London to find out. I was quite nervous at the beginning of the class, to be honest-I wasn't interested in laughing with a group of strangers, and I was worried about looking stupid. Our laughter teacher told us to clap our hands and say"ho ho ho, ha ha ha," while looking at each other. However, our bodies can' t tell the difference between fake laughter and real laughter, so they still produce the same healthy effects. &&&& Surprisingly, it works! After ten minutes everybody in the room was laughing for real and some people just couldn't stop! At the end of the class I was surprised by how relaxed and comfortable I felt. So if you're under stress, then start laughing. You might be very pleased with the results! 1. In which country was the first Laughter Club started? A. Britain. B. America. C. Australia. D. India. 2. How did the writer feel at the beginning of the class?A. Surprised. B. Pleased. C. Nervous. D. Stressful. 3. When did the people in the club begin to laugh for real? A. After a few minutes. B. After a few hours. C. After a few seconds. D. After a few days. 4. Which of the following is true according to the passage? A. Fake laughter and real laughter are both good for health. B. 40% of the people in Laughter Clubs are good friends. C. Adults laugh more often than children in a day. D. Laughing is the best way to prevent illness.
来源:同步题
阅读理解&&&&&& When&you&are&feeling&unhappy&or&forget&how&great&you&are,&these&are&six&ways&to&make&you&feel&good&about&yourself. &&&&&&&&&& ◆&Look&in&the&mirror&and&say&to&yourself,&"I&am&a&special&person&and&there's&no&one&in&the&world&like&me.&&I&can&do&anything!"&It&may&not&sound&so&good,&but&it&really&works! &&&&&&&&&& ◆Do&something&nice&for&someone.&&Helping&others&always&makes&you&feel&good. &&&&&&&&&& ◆&Smile!&Be&friendly&to&people&you&meet.&&Look&for&the&good&things&in&your&friends&and&family.&&&&&&&&& ◆&Learn&something&new!&Have&you&always&wanted&to&decorate&your&own&room&or&learn&how&to&swim?&Go&for&it!&New&challenges&are&fun&and&give&you&a&sense&of&accomplishment&when&you&ha've&finished.&&&&&&&&&& ◆&Read&and&start&a&diary.&&Turn&off&the&TV&and&let&your&imagination&fly!&Write&down&your&thoughts,&dreams&or&anything&you&want!&Writing&always&helps&to&express&your&feelings. &&&&&&&&&& ◆&Stay&with&your&family.&&We&all&need&our&family&time.&&Talk&with&your&Mum&or&Dad&or&maybe&even&your&cousin. 1. If you say something nice to yourself in the mirror,&&you'll find_______.&&&&&&&&&&A. it's useless&&B. it's funny&& C. it really works&& D. it sounds bad2. When you are helping others, you'll _______.&&&&&&&&&A. be special&& B. be sure&&&& C. feel nice&&&&&&D. be remembered3. What does the phrase "a sense of accomplishment" mean?&&&&&&&&&A. 成就感&&&& B. 忧伤感&&&& C. 挫折感&& D. 信任感4. Which of the following should you say "NO" to when you are unhappy?&&&&&&&&&&A. You should always look for the good things of others.&&&&&&&&&&B. Stay alone at home as much as possible.&&&&&&&&&&C. Learn something new and go for it!&&&&&&&&&&D. Keep a diary to express your feelings.5. The writer tells us six ways to_______.&&&&&&&&&&A. make friends with others&&&&&&&&&& B. help other people&&&&&&&&&&C. express our feelings&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. make us feel confident
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Have you ever been to our town before?No,this is the first time I ( )thereA.had beenB.cameC.have beenD.was coming
Have you ever been to our town before?No,this is the first time I ( )there选C【thsi is the first time that sb +现在完成时】
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码----Is it the first time you _______ Beijing?----No. But the first time I ______ here, the city..._百度知道
----Is it the first time you _______ Beijing?----No. But the first time I ______ here, the city...
But the first time I ______ have come
B.visited
----Is it the first time you _______ B have come
C.have visited?----No.
A.visited, the city wasn’t so beautiful
提问者采纳
如果前面是is:是某人第几次做某事的时候了,句意,后面就使用现在完成时;如果前面是was,后面就是过去完成时。如果前面是is,这个城市还不是那么的美丽,故使用现在完成时的形式。故D正确:本题考查了固定句式为;引导起的时间状语从句。第一次我来这里的时候, the instant等,引导时间状语从句:—这是你第一次来北京吗,后面就是过去完成时。本题是is,后面就使用现在完成时?—不;第二空是有名词短语the first time引导的时间状语从句:It/This is/was the序数词 time that从句。第一空本题的固定句式为:考查固定句式。在英语中有很多名词短语都转换成连词。点评。第二空是用名词短语the first time…第一次…的时候。如the moment,句意。句意:是某人第几次做某事的时候了;如果前面是was
试题分析:It/This is/was the序数词 time that从句
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁—Have you ever been to Shanghai Expo Garden?—No.It is the first time that I________to China.
B.have come
C.am coming
句意:— 你去过上海世博园吗?— 没有,这是我第一次来中国。It is the first time that从句要用现在完成时。所以选B。考点: 考查宾语从句的用法。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 first ever 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信