在哪个网站可以免费下载高中英语听力阅读+单词(要人教版的!)谢谢_百度知道
在哪个网站可以免费下载高中英语听力阅读+单词(要人教版的!)谢谢
提问者采纳
a href="" target="_blank">www.ewteacher://www
其他类似问题
高中英语听力的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
com/ 非常好的英语听力网站。很多资料都可以免费下载、带字幕的原声电影……听力材料,肯定能找到你想要的、英文歌曲、BBC、初中、大学去听力教室,视频都有。去找找吧,里面小学.com/" target="_blank">http.tingroom://www、4、考研、商务英语、VOA.tingroom、疯狂英语、高中、6级:
<a href="http://www
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一个网站可以听高中英语听力。_百度知道
求一个网站可以听高中英语听力。
。要有题目。。。可以下载或在线听都行
谁能提供维克多英语听力(5,6)我追加150分
提问者采纳
才会被推广啊?好好抓课本.51voa,很好的www。万变不离其宗
提问者评价
其他类似问题
高中英语听力的相关知识
其他3条回答
不知道你们高中生用起来如何,很不错的,练练四级听力啊之类的,但我们大学里头经常上这个网站普特英语
维克多不提供mp3格式的听力全文... 随书配套有磁带我有书,有原文,有磁带,但是没有电子版....
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁牛津高中英语单词听力在哪个网站有?_百度知道
牛津高中英语单词听力在哪个网站有?
com/share/link://pan://pan: 下载【牛津高中英语单词mp3(必修1~选修8)】
其他类似问题
牛津高中英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
普特听力网
那里应有尽有。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置:
>> 领先英语-高中英语听力模拟训练
热销排行榜
最近浏览的其他商品
浏览更多同类商品
【 】??????????
领先英语-高中英语听力模拟训练
领先英语系列丛书
中国对外翻译出版公司
出版日期:
读者对象:
立刻节省:&11.50
所属分类:
高考英语短语分类记忆..
高中英语 必修3-配人..
高考英语晨读美文100..
24天突破高考大纲词汇..
高中-薄冰英语语法-新..
&&& 《全日制普通高级中学英语教学大纲(试验修订版)》中明确指出,高中英语教学的目的
是&巩固、扩大基础知识,发展听、说、读、写的基本技能,提高初步运用英语进行交际的能
力&。《普通高中英语课程标准(实验)》也指出:&语言技能是语言运用能力的重要组成部
分。语言技能包括听、说、读、写四个方面的技能以及这四种技能的综合运用能力。&因此听
力测试在高考英语试卷中占有较大的比例和较重的地位,各中学也在实际教学过程中加强
了听力训练,为满足广大师生对高质量听力备考用书的需求,在有限的时间内迅速提高听
力水平,准确了解高考听力命题思路,熟悉掌握并提高高考听力应试技巧,我们特邀研究高
考命题多年的著名高考听力测试专家、高考命题专家和一线名师共同编写了此书。
&&& 本书特色:
&&& 一、选材真实
&&& 所有材料均选材于当代英语国家真实生活场景,语言流畅、自然、新颖、广泛、原汁原
味,既最大限度地保证在真实语境中测试考生语言运用能力.又体现了高考听力测试的选
材思路,还符合一线教学的实际要求。
& 二、命题科学
& 测试题全部出自权威高考命题研究专家之手,严格按照高考真题要求设计,与高考达
到一致性。&&&
&&& 三、高考主播朗读&&
&&& 全部录音均由历届高考英语听力主播朗读,美音朗读:Kris Chung(男)、Anna Beth
Keim(女),英音朗读Pual Murbhy(男)、Cassie Biggs(女),让学生提前熟悉高考主播的发音
习惯和语气,贴近高考变化和考查要求。
&&& 四、设计合理
&&& 本书共56套模拟训练题,根据英语国家发音上的差异和高考主播英美音的不确定性,
分为美音和英音两部分,其中美音训练题28套,英音训练题28套。
& 五、音质纯正
& 本书配有14盘超清数码录音带,全部采用高考录音的最新制作工艺,严格控制录音、
剪辑和磁带制作过程,音质清晰,效果最佳。
&&& 由于时间和水平有限,书中疏漏、不妥之处在所难免,敬请广大师生、专家学者不吝批
评指正,以便修改。
&&& 编& 者
高中英语听力模拟训练(三)
&&& 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、c三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在
试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅
现在,你有5秒钟的时间阅读第1小题的有关内容。
W:We drove to London last weekend.
M:Really?I'm going to go there for the day tomorrow.
W:Oh yeah?Are you going by coach?
M:It's the best way.There's a fast train but it's too expensive for me.
M:Where is Leonard?
W:He lost his watch when he played football.Now he must be looking for iL
W:Mary Green is unlucky.The most terrible things keep happening to her.
M:Yes,if you Call trust what she says,but most of her stories are pretty unbelievable in my opinion.
W:Do you ever go hiking7&&& .
M:Funny you should ask.1 ast Sunday,Beth and I decided to go hiking iIl the mountains near our house just for a
& change.
W:How Was it?
M:Wonderful!As a matter of fact,we can't wait to go again this weekend.
(Text 5)&&&
M:Let's go to the park on Sunday.
W:OK,but let's not go early.I sleep late on weekends.
M:Then,let's meet at Harry's restaurant at one o&clock.They serve breakfast all day On Sunday for people like us.
第一节到此结束。
&&& 听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳
选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,
各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听下面一段对话,回答第6和第7两个小题。现在,你有10秒钟的时间阅读这两个小题。
(Text 61&&& .
W:What should we do?I think we are lost.It's so late and there aren't any buses now.
M:Why not ask SOllleone in the shop over there?
W:It seems closed.
M:Let's call Gilbert and ask him to get us.
W:But how Can he fjmd us?We don't know where we are.
M:Look.there is a taxi.I'm sure it will send us to the hotel.
&听下面一段对话,回答第8至第10三个小题。现在,你有15秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。
W: Could you please tell me something that impressed you most during your trip in Paris?
M: Sure. I'll begin with the Eiffel Tower first. It's the symbol of the city, you know. It's hard to imagine how it was
&&& built over a hundred years ago.
W: Did you go to the top of the tower?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
M: You bet. I dined at a restaurant on the top platform and enjoyed the wonderful view of Paris at night.
W: Did you go to the Louvre palace and the Arc de Triomphe?
M: How could I miss them? I spent a whole day inside the palace and still couldn't finish seeing all its collections of world-
&&& famous treasures. In the evening I went to the Arc de Triomphe, which was built in Napoleon's time but it was
&&& completed 15 years after his death.
W: Where else did you visit in the world-famous city?
M: The next morning I walked along the Seine River and enjoyed the views of both banks.
W: It seems to me that you enjoyed yourself very much on you trip. Am I fight?
M: Right you are. If you have the same chance, you must not lose it.
听下面一段对话,回答第ll至第13三个小题。现在,你有15秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。
W: Carl. How many times do I have to tell you, get off the phone. I'm expecting a call.
M: Yeah, yeah... Listen Susie, gotta go. I'll call you back in a few minutes. Bye... Sorry about that. It was Susie.
&&& She and Beth are going to the mall this afternoon. Is it okay if I go?
W: Have you cleaned your room?
M: No, not yet, but I can do that tomorrow.
W: No, you'll do it today, like we agreed.
M: Oh, okay then. So can I go to the mall after I clean my room?
W: What about your homework?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
M: Tomorrow's Sunday. I can do my homework tomorrow.
W: No, you can't. Have you forgotten? We're going to Grandma's tomorrow. We'll be there all day.
M: Oh no, how boring.
W: So you've got a busy day today, young man. Belier get started on your room-&&&&&&&&&&&& _
听下面一段对话,回答第14至第17四个小题。现在,你有20秒钟的时间阅读这四个小题。
M: What subjects are you taking this semester?
W: I'm taking History, Freshman Composition, Western Civilization and Physics.
M: That's quite a load.
W: Yes. I know it's going to be a lot of work, but it should be an interesting semester. And I'm not going to have
&&& to work this term because I managed to save quite a bit of money from my summer job. So I should have enough
&&& time for studying.
M: That's good. I'm going to have to work twenty hours a week at the library.
W: what do you do there? Do you like it?
M: I shelve books on the third floor. Sometimes it gets boring, but the pay isn't bad.
W: what are you taking this seraester?
M: French, Biology, and Accounting. I like the French and Biology instructors. But the Accounting professor is very dry.
W: Do you have Professor Sfillwell? I've heard he's terrible.
&M:Yes.Do you know of anyone who's better?
& M:My friend Antonio took Accounting with Professor Atkins last spring.He said that she Was wonderful--knew
&&& her subject well and had a great sense of humor.
&&& M:I'll have to check to see if she's teaching this semester.If she is,I'lltry to transfer into her class.
&&& 听下面一段独白,回答第18至第20三个小题。现在,你有15秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。
&&& (Text l0)
&&& M:A lot of young people today fmd-t difficult to get a job,especially in the first few months after they leave schoo1.
&&& Now.1ook at the chart on the left,you can see that in some parts of the country 60%or even 70%of the young
&&& people in the last year of school will be without a job for a whole year after leaving sch001.
&&& Our Jobs Information Service Center has been in touch with thousands of young people oVer-the last 2 or 3
&&& years.talking to them about their hopes and their fears,and in fact,we have been able to give a 1ot of help and
&&& advice to young people who have just left schoo1.
&&& Are you recently out of school and still without a job?or are you still at school and worried about getting a job
&&& when you leave?We have found that many people don't know who to talk to and sometimes don't know what
&&& questions to ask.That is why our experience at Jobs Information Service Center is so important.It will cost you
&&& nothing--just a phone call.If you would like to talk to us.we are here to talk to you.Please phone 24987 any
&&& day between 9。00 a.nL and 5。30 p.m
& 第二节到此结束。
&&& 高中英语听力模拟训练(四)
& && 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在
& 试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅
& 读一遍。
& 现在,你有5秒钟的时间阅读第1小题的有关内容。
& (Text 11
& W:Would you like to go out with me?
& M:Oh,I'd like to,but I haven't finished my paper and it's already five o'clock.
& W:Don't worry.Your clock is five minutes fast.
& (Text 21
& M:May I use the phone in my room for long-distance calls?
& W:Well.we prefer our custonlers to use our pubic phone iIl the hall for long-distance calls.
& M:Thanks a1ot.
& (Text 3)
& W:The garage sent a mechanic here today and he said it would cost$50 to have it repaired.
& M:We might as well spend$150 more to buy a new one then.
& (Text 4)
& W:Please tell rile how you'd like to spend the day.I've got a map here.
& M:Well,first we'd like to go swimming,I know a very nice beach.Perhaps we'd like to go water-skiing,but we ve
&&& never tried-t.We're only used to skiing on snow.
& (Text 5)&&& .
& W:Jack.I can't fmd Volume Ten.Could you check for ale who borrowed it?
高中英语听力模拟训练卜)&&&
高中英语听力模拟训练(二)&&&
高中英语听力模拟训练(三)&&&
高中英语听力模拟训练(四)&&&
高中英语听力模拟训练(五)&&&
高中英语听力模拟训练(六)&&&
高中英语听力模拟训练(七)&&
高中英语听力模拟训练(/乙)&&&&
高中英语听力模拟训练(九)&&&
高中英语听力模拟训练(十)&&
高中英语听力模拟训练(十一)&
高中英语听力模拟训l练(十二)
高中英语听力模拟训练(十三)&
高中英语听力模拟训I练(十四)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(十五)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(十六)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(十七)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(十八)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(十九)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(二十)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(二十一)
高中英语听力模拟训练(二十二)
高中英语听力模拟训练(二十三)
高中英语听力模拟训练(二十四)
高中英语听力模拟训练(二十五)
高中英语听力模拟训练(二十六)
高中英语听力模拟训练(二十七)
高中英语听力模拟训练(二十八)
高中英语听力模拟训练(二十九)
高中英语听力模拟训练(三十)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(三十一)
高中英语听力模拟训练(三十二)
高中英语听力模拟训练(三十三)
高中英语听力模拟训练(三十四)
高中英语听力模拟训练(三十五)
高中英语听力模拟训练(三十六)
高中英语听力模拟训练(三十七)
高中英语听力模拟训练(三十八)
高中英语听力模拟训练(三十九)
高中英语听力模拟训练(四十)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(四十一)
高中英语听力模拟训练(四十二)
高中英语听力模拟训练(四十三)
高中英语听力模拟训练(四十四)
高中英语听力模拟训练(四十五)
高中英语听力模拟训练(四十六)
高中英语听力模拟训练(四十七)
高中英语听力模拟训练(四十八)
高中英语听力模拟训练(四十九)
高中英语听力模拟训练(五十)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(五十一)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(五十二)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(五十三)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(五十四)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(五十五)&
高中英语听力模拟训练(五十六)&
录音稿&&&&&&&&&&&
参考答案&&&&&&&&&&
客服专线:010- 客服邮箱:
Copyright & 北发图书网 2007,
All Rights Reserved
北京北发电子商务股份有限公司 版权所有Best Yeast Infection Treatments | Get Rid of Yeast Forever!Best Yeast Infection Treatments | Get Rid of Yeast Forever!
For mothers who love their babies these are great products. The winter is coming and your child&#8217;s leg are exposed. These are the products you may think of to protect your child. Child&#8217;s health is a con when the child is safe the mother is always at peace. This is why
and baby leg warmers have been introduced to let the mothers relax knowing that their children are safe.
While buying the socks and
great caution is necessary and several aspects in selection should be considered.
One of them is that before buying the knee soc you need to conduct some research to know the best kind and the best make. Another thing to
this is necessary because the right size will not hinder your child from walking. This is necessary for especially those babies in the process of learning to walk.
The material from which the socks or the leg warmer is made from may be another aspect to look into. Some materials have burning sensation to children skin and this may discourage the child from wearing it. You should also know the color and taste of your baby. Some children like bright colors while others don?? 1/2 t. Knowing the taste and color of your child may play a great role towards encouraging the child to wear the socks and
since they will enjoy wearing them.
These products are available all over the market. To get the best you need to search from different markets and compare the prices products and different features. There is a wide range of products features and prices. Each product has different features and different prices. For the buyers loo you just need to log in the internet and compare customer reviews and prices before buying the product.
Some of the top rated over the knee socks and baby leg warmers are
Newborn toddler infant baby short arm leg warmers knee guard socks.
These are made for toddlers most of whom are crawling. At this stage the baby requires a strong garment especially at the knee since most of the time they use palm and knees to move around.
They are cute products attractive to babies. They are unisex and therefor fit for both boys and girls. They are cheap in term of prices and costs only $ 4 per pair.
to know more.
These consist of automotive professionals who practice high ethics of sales and customer satisfaction. The achievement of auto staffed event is highly determined by the event team or the staff in the .
? How to get the best out of the team.
In experience and professionalism are key components. To maximize returns on investment you need to consider at least four things which include, traffic, training, inventory and your team. For these four fact a detailed plan is required. The plan of how to start the event at a high gear and how it will end in style. Let?s look on the importance of each of the four factors in auto staffed events
? Traffic ? traffic creation is an important part of auto staffed events. To ensure maximum traffic your team must have a good knowledge background on how to build and review their advertisement and marketing strategies. They need to be well versed on how to focus on traffic creation by building urgency with exceptional for all events. This may include well designed mail campaigns. Your marketing and advertising strategies should aim and target a group of prospective people within your market.
? Training- this is another important component of the auto staffed events. Training is what determines the experience and preparedness of your staff to handle greater challenges that are accompanied by auto staffed events. Training equips your team with skills to ensure traffic flow even at the time of extreme pressure. Training enables your managers to close car deals within the minimum time and ensure customer 100% satisfaction. Trained team is what it takes to ensure traffic flows and high traffic events that leads to closing deal after deal without client withdrawal. Therefore training is a crucial component of auto staffed events.
? Inventory- in au inventory is an important part of sales success. Customers comes looking for different market matched mix of desirable vehicles. This calls for heavy inventory that will be a part of your sales success. Good inventory will ensure that you have the outstanding fleet in the entire market. This helps to keep customer flow at high rate.
? The team. This is the major part of the success of your event. Every of the other three factors may not achieve much if your team is under low motivation. Event team covers the back of your staff and are very helpful in terms of training. The team cooperates together to ensure customer satisfaction and at the same time maximum profit in .
There are various muscle building programs available in the market, none has worked better for me than the .
When I first heard about it, I was a bit skeptical since other programs that I had previously used did not work as expected. This led me to look for a good Somanabolic
Maximizer review. The information from these reviews was amazing. This led me to purchasing the program.
Reviews stated that the program enables one to achieve a muscular and toned body effectively and efficiently. After just a few weeks of staring out on the program, I was happy to notice the effects this program had on my muscles. I followed the program diligently and my body has never looked this good. I feel more confident and love the attention that comes with my well-toned body especially when I take walks on the beach.
The 1st phase of the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer program involves proper diet. The diet is quite simple and consists of formulas to enable increase in muscle mass. The 2nd Phase involves exercise to help in muscle growth. Exercise aims at increasing muscle tension.
Incorporating diet and exercise is vital in attaining a well-toned body.
The program comes with software that creates a food list that one should have to improve their muscle building process. One has to key in their personal data to this software for it to generate the list of foods that one requires to have. The foods listed provide essential nutrients to the body and helps guide you into .They are also high in caloric content to aid the recovery of the body after exhaustion from exercise.
According to the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer review, the advantages of the program include the fact that
oThe program provides a diet that serves as a long-term muscle building solution, unlike most diet plans that offer temporary solutions aimed at losing body fat.
oThe diet plan provided acts as a supplement to regular meals. One does not have to replace their regular meals.
oThe designer of this program is an experienced nutr the program is scientifically tested. This guarantees its efficiency.
oThe program is in simple English that is easy to read and understand.
oOne can get the program in digital format. One can therefore access it from any digital device and from any place.
oThere is a 60 days money back guarantee that comes with the purchase of this program.
One should commit and follow the program accordingly in order to realize the best results. Incorporating the diet plan with correct workouts leads to attainment of the best results. One of the best new supplements to help you obtain the body of your dreams is Pure Yacon Syrup. You can Read a
I can certainly recommend the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer program to anyone as it is safe for use by a person of any body type. It provides a safe and healthy option for muscle building and toning.
So, you want to know, right? Well first you need to know exactly what cellulite is. Cellulite is one of the most common problems women face nowadays and, unfortunately, it cannot be totally eliminated from the body. Although there are lots of products provided by the cosmetic industry, most of them are truly ineffective and they do not offer the result you want to obtain for .
But what you do not know is that cellulite is a problem that appears as an immediate effect of an inappropriate nutrition and an unhealthy lifestyle. Also, your weight plays an important role when it comes to , because most of the women who suffer of obesity have to fight this issue everyday of their life.
The leg cellulite is the most visible type of cellulite and, if you want to treat it, it is important to use some tips and the look of your skin will get improved. If you want to know , first of all, take into consideration your supplementation: does it include minerals, vitamins and proteins? Remember that antioxidants can help you eliminate this problem and become even more beautiful.
Eat only foods that do not contain fats or calories and avoid alcohol, refined sugar, salt and caffeine, which can determine water retention, the immediate result of this being the unpleasant look of your skin. The more fruits and vegetable you will eat, the better your legs will look.
Try to control your weight as much as you can. Although the number of women whose weight is at least normal, they also suffer of cellulite, but this does not mean that you do not have to take care of your slim.
The second thing you have to do are the home-made body wraps, using different types of ingredients. Despite of being a harmful substance for your body when it is consumed internally, caffeine is a great solution for your cellulite if you use it outside the body.
Massage your legs with coffee grounds and then wrap them with food wrap, in order to help the grounds burn the fats and dehydrate the skin, in order to . You may also try seaweed body wraps, which can also offer you a great effect and better looking skin.
Daily massage is also an important method to keep your skin look fresh and eliminate the cellulite. It is recommended to use a high quality product from a pharmacy or a specialized shop in order to obtain a good result. Massage the affected areas with this product and insist on every of them for at least 5 minutes. Blood circulation will be improved and your skin will become less affected by this problem.
If you choose to respect all these steps, then you can be sure that the cellulite will disappear, in the end. Do not expect magical results over night, because these treatments and lifestyle changes need some time in order to be effective. After three or six months, your legs will be sexy again and you will be able to expose them without any problem. And you will be definitely admired by the others!
Check Out These Ads
Recent Posts
Categories}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语听力材料 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信