拜托国光帮帮忙110711啊~~~~~~~~~~~

百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入拜托帮帮忙啊,,,,,急_百度知道
拜托帮帮忙啊,,,,,急
of hitting13.A. agree onD. so have the peopleD. concentratedB. investigatedD. no soonerD. pay attention toC,___ in it.
Our society has changed.
He‘s stopped taking drugs now.
The bell rang ___________ I had time to look over my examination paper. revert to takingD.
_________ there is life there is hope. deduceD.A.
Teachers all ________ the importance of giving a child a pat on the back. observeD. agree toC. As long asC.A. worth of
Traffic _______ tell drivers when to stop and when to go.A.A.
He didn’t seem to ________ any importance to the problem.A. hardlyB. indicationsC. chanceC.
I recognized John___he entered the room. before19.
I remember the sound of the gun ___________ Jeremy‘s head. agreeB.
We have little _________ of winning the game. actionB. Though12. proposed15. lack ofC.A.
The headmaster didn‘t know I was in the office. at once6. frustrated14. droppedC. the people have soC.A. protestedD.A. return backC.
He was often________by the lack of money and facilities to continue his study.A. working onC, but he may ___________ them again. courseD. reachC. agree with7. AsD. protestedD. worthy ofD.
Guilin is quite __________ a visit. untilB. projectedB. apply17.A.A. sitting on16. going onB. arrangedB. road18. whenC. signsB. feel likeB. out ofD.A. revert to takeB. short of
4. He was too busy to _______ me. devised
2. presentC. signalsD. holdB.
There is no easy ________ to language study. worthy toC.
Businessmen always try their best to________highest profit from their business.
He ran all the way home and arrived _________ breath.A.A. asD.
All the local farmers ________ against the building of a new airport on their rich farmland. signatures3. attachD.A. to hitB. studying forD. have the people so9.
The committee has been __________ my letters for three months.A. lastD. choice20. actionB. SinceB. considerC. continue8. worthyB.A. so the people haveB.A. outB. pursueB.
The international conference will _________ ten days. mannerD. the minuteC. hesitatedC.A. approachC. catch11. proceededC. notice10. hittingD. realizeB.
He ________ a system to put Chinese characters into computers1
提问者采纳
AACBB CCCBA BCDCB ABBBA
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁过程拜托帮帮忙啊!急急急急! _百度作业帮
过程拜托帮帮忙啊!急急急急!
过程拜托帮帮忙啊!急急急急!&
40÷(1+2/3)=24