“我的童年 英文是快乐的”英文

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
英语人生心灵哲理名言:快乐或悲伤,终将成为回忆
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
1、Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
对于大多数人来说,他们认定自己有多
1、Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
对于大多数人来说,他们认定自己有多幸福,就有多幸福。
2、Whether happiness and sorrow in life would finally become memories. Why not face them with smile?
一生中无论快乐与悲伤,到最后都将成为回忆,不妨学着一笑置之的胸怀。
3、Five stages of grief. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.
悲痛有五个阶段:拒绝,愤怒,自欺欺人,消沉,接受。
4、For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.
每一失去的,背后必有所得;每一所得的,背后也必有失去。
5、Those who don&t appreciate life do not deserve life.
别以为活着是理所当然,别等到来不及才知道珍惜。
6、Sometimes we&re forced in directions till we ought to find our sounds.
有时候,我们被迫走选择的路,直到有一天才发现应该去寻找自己的心声。
7、Be profound, be funny, or be quiet.
要么有深度,要么有趣,要么安静。
8、I miss my childhood days. No worries. No responsibilities. No heartaches. No pain.
我想念我的童年时光。无忧无虑,没有责任,没有心碎,没有疼痛。
9、Sometimes people choose to leave not because of selfish reasons, but they know that things will get worse if they stay.
有时候,人们选择离开不是自私,而是他们清楚,留下只会让事情更糟。
10、Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.
时间在流逝,生命中人来人往。不要错失机会,告诉他们在你生命中的意义。
11、Until you make peace with who you are, you&ll never be content with what you have.
除非你能和真实的自己和平相处,否则你永远不会对已拥有的东西感到满足。
12、In the end, it&s not the years in your life that count. It&s the life in your years.
到头来,你活了多少岁不算什么,重要的是,你是如何度过这些岁月的。
13、Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.
人生就是一场旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的应该是沿途的风景以及看风景的心情。
14、Accept what was and what is, and you&ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.
接受过去和现在的模样,才会有能量去追寻自己的未来。
15、Sometimes you just need to stop for a while and look around at all the beautiful things in your life.
有时候,你得停一下脚步,想一想自己生活中拥有的所有美好的东西。
相关英语学习内容
双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&
双语阅读&|&美文欣赏&|&双语阅读&|&美文欣赏&|&美文欣赏&|&双语阅读&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
名人名言头条
中英对照爱情格言,几百条爱情名言概括了爱情的各个瞬间
名人名言最新推荐
美国传奇影星秀兰·邓波儿去世,终年85岁。让我们缅怀这位影史上最为成功的昔日童
“如果想知道你离开会造成多么大损失的话,把手指伸到一桶水里,然后抽出来。你能在
11-26&10-11&08-12&08-09&08-08&08-06&08-01&07-29&07-25&07-25&07-24&07-19&07-16&
名人名言排行
我们也在这里:要2篇英语小故事_百度知道
要2篇英语小故事
精``简``题``材`自``选``谢``谢``急``用``谢``谢``
按默认排序
其他3条回答
The Old CatAn old woman had a cat. T she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so old. One day the she jumped and caught the mouse. But s so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it.Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse. She began to hit the cat. The cat said, &Do not hit your old servant. I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too old. Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were young.&【译文】老猫一位老妇有只猫,这只猫很老,它跑不快了,也咬不了东西,因为它年纪太大了。一天,老猫发现一只老鼠,它跳过去抓这只老鼠,然而,它咬不住这只老鼠。因此,老鼠从它的嘴边溜掉了,因为老猫咬不了它。于是,老妇很生气,因为老猫没有把老鼠咬死。她开始打这只猫,猫说:“不要打你的老仆人,我已经为你服务了很多年,而且还愿意为你效劳,但是,我实在太老了,对年纪大的不要这么无情,要记住老年人在年青时所做过的有益的事情。”A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, &I do not want for the rich man wi he will give me very nice food to eat.& Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.He went on and came to a river. The river so he could not go over it. He
then he said, &I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river.&He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.Do not th you may be glad to have them at some other time.【译文】一个人正朝着一个富人的房子走去,当他沿着路走时,在路的一边他发现一箱好苹果,他说:“我不打算吃那些苹果,因为富人会给我更多的食物,他会给我很好吃的东西。”然后他拿起苹果,一把扔到土里去。他继续走,来到河边,河涨水了,因此,他到不了河对岸,他等了一会儿,然后他说:“今天我去不了富人家了,因为我不能渡过河。”他开始回家,那天他没有吃东西。他就开始去找吃的,他找到苹果,很高兴地把它们从尘土中翻出来吃了。不要把好东西扔掉,换个时候你会觉得它们大有用处。
My childhood was happy with my mother's love. In my young heart, my mother was strong and healthy, and never got sick. She took me to the kindergarten and home every day, in spite of rain and wind. But one day, after we got home from the kindergarten, my mother went into the bedroom and stayed in bed. I didn't know what had happened. I sat beside her and wanted to cry. My mother said to me, &It doesn't matter, mum has only a stomachache. I will be all right after a while.& Although mother said so, I found tears in her eyes because of pain. At that time I knew adults also got ill and cried. I decided I would take care of my mother from then on. 在妈妈的呵护下,我的童年是快乐的。在我幼小的心灵中,妈妈强壮健康,永远不会生病。无论是下雨还是刮风,她每天带我在幼儿园和家之间穿梭。 但是有一天,我们从幼儿园回来后,妈妈进屋就躺在了床上。我禾知道发生什么了,坐在她旁边想哭。妈妈对我说:“没关系,妈妈只是胃疼,一会就会好。”虽然妈妈这么说,但我发现了她疼得眼中含着眼泪。那个时候我才知道大人也会生病,也会哭的。从那时起我决定要照顾妈妈In The Air Matt and his wife lived in the country. Matt was very stingy(吝啬) and hated spending money. One day a fair(集市) came to the nearby town. “Let’s go to the fair, Matt,” his wife said, “We haven’t been anywhere for a long time.” Matt thought about this for a while. He knew he would have to spend money at the fair. At last he said, “All right, but I’m not going to spend much money. We’ll look at things, but we won’t buy anything.” They went to the fair and looked at all the things to buy. There were many things Matt’s wife wanted to buy ,but he would not let her spend any money. Then , in a nearby field, they saw a small airplane. “Fun flight!” the notice said, “$10 for 10 minutes.” Matt had never been in an airplane and he wanted to go on a fun flight. However, he didn’t want to have to pay for his wife, as well. “I’ve only got $10,” he told the pilot. ( 飞行员). “Can my wife come with me for free?” The pilot wasn’t selling many tickets, so he said , “I’ll make a bargain with you. If your wife doesn’t scream or shout, she can have a free flight.” Matt agreed, and got into the small airplane with his wife. The pilot took off and made his airplane do all kinds of things. At one moment it was flying upside down. When the plane landed , the pilot said, “O.K. your wife didn’t make a sound . She can have her ride free.” “Thank you,” Matt said. “it wasn’t easy for her, you know , especially (尤其 ) when she fell out.”
以下是英语故事!1.My friend is Ann,she is 12 she has long hair and big eyes,she is very tall.On the study ,we help each other.After school we are always play together,than we go home together,because we live in the same housing esate. 2.A crow, ready to die with thirst, flew with joy to a pitcher which he saw at a distance. But when he came up to it, he found the water so low that with all his stooping and straining he was unable to reach it. Thereupon he tried to bread the pitcher, then to overturn it, seeing some small pebbles at hand, he dropped a great many of them, one by one, into the pitcher, and so raised the water to the brim, and quenched his thirst. Skill and patience will succeed where force fails necessity is the mother of invention.
英语小故事的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >>
我的童年回忆 MY CHILDHOOD
MY CHILDHOOD I was born in a beautiful village in Shan Tou city. My hometown is very beautiful.It has mang beautiful landscape.The Yang YI Park is my paradise.It is many people's paradise,too. In my childhood,I often play game with my friends in Yan
MY CHILDHOOD&I was born in a beautiful village in Shan Tou city.
&&&&&&& My hometown is very beautiful.It has mang beautiful landscape.The Yang YI Park is my paradise.It is many people's paradise,too.
&&&&&&& In my childhood,I often play game with my friends in Yang Yi Garden.The Yang Yi Park has a good time to me and my friends.
&&&&&&& In my childhood,I like Yang Yi Park,best.Because it very beautiful. In the spring,the grass is very fresh and green. The leaves are very green.The flowers, are very beautiful. And the kites, are flying sky, the children are very happy. Everymorning, some peopel play sports in Yang Yi Park.The young men play sports in it, the old men play sports in it, too.
&&&&&& Oh, I miss you, my childhood
&&&&&& 我出生在汕头市的一个美丽的乡村里.
&&&&&& 我的家乡非常美丽,它有许多美丽的景色.养怡圆是我的乐园.它也是很多人的乐园.
&&&&&& 在我的童年里,我经常和我的朋友们在养怡圆里玩游戏.养怡圆带给了我和我的朋友们很多快乐时光.
&&&&&& 在我的童年里,我最喜欢养怡圆了,因为它很美丽.在春天,小草非常青翠.叶子非常绿.花儿们,非常漂亮.风筝们,飞在空中,孩子们非常快乐.每天早晨,有一些人在养怡圆里做运动.年轻人在这里做运动,老人也在这里做运动.
噢,我的童年,我想念你!
我童年的甜美回忆【内容提示】童年是美好的,人人都会有难忘的回忆。请按下面的要点记述发生在童年的一件事:①我18岁了,但是童年的乐趣像甜蜜的梦一样令人难忘。②一天,我们全家去爬山。父亲让我和姐姐来一场比赛。谁先爬到山顶就会得到一件玩具。③开始我领先,几分钟之后姐姐到了我的前面;我不甘落后,最终第一个到达山顶。④我们在山顶欣赏美景,吃野餐。之后,我们快活地下山了。我最高兴,因为我得到了一件玩具。【作文示范】
A Pleasant Memory of My Childhood
I am eighteen years old now, but the recollection① of the fun and amusement② is like a sweet dream.One Sunday, our family went to climb the beautiful Shushan Hill .My father told my elder sister and me that the first one to get to the top would be given a toy. We jumped with joy. We started to run up. At first I took the lead. A few minutes later I was breathless and my sister was ahead of me. The soft masses of the waving grass, and the drowsy③, balmy④ air all sent their warm invitation for me to rest. But I followed my thirst for the toy and continued climbing. At last I reached the top first.There we enjoyed the fascinating view and had a picnic. At about two o'clock we danced our way down the hill with joy in our hearts, and I felt happier than the others because I got a toytrain.
【词语解释】①recollection [rek+'lekM+n] n.回忆;追忆②amusement[+'mju:zm+nt] n.乐趣;娱乐活动③drowsy['drauzi] a.昏昏欲睡的;催人入睡的④balmy['ba:mi] a.有香气的;芬芳的【写法指要】1)本文记叙了作者儿时的一件小事。事情虽小,却令作者回味无穷,每每忆起总有一种甜美的(pleasant)感受,好像做着香甜的梦(sweet dream)。这样叙述会给读者留下深刻的印象。由此看来,写记叙文不要面面俱到,要从众多素材中撷取一件最有代表性的事例叙述即可。2)作者在文中使用了三种修辞格:(1)拟人(personification):&The soft masses of waving grass,and the drowsy,balmy air all sent their invitation for me to rest.&(那起伏的嫩软青草,那催人入睡的芬芳的气息都在热烈邀请我停下来休息。);(2)明喻(simile):&like a sweet dream&(像做着香甜的梦);(3)隐喻(metaphor):&followed my thirst for the toy&(渴望得到那件玩具)。这样,全文读来饶有风趣。
“我的童年回忆 MY CHILDHOOD”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 我的童年回忆 MY CHILDHOOD 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
Smoking is dafinitely a health hazard吸烟对健康有害。医学已经证明吸烟能引起肺癌和其它疾病, 如肺...
A(picture model:philosophy+expansion) ① As can be easily observed from the cartoon, intellect...
体裁“我要上高中,向朋友求助,住校与住在家里各有利弊,从住宿,饮食,交通这3方面写”请参考作文地...
假定你是(2)班的班长。下了第二节课后,上课老师走了,你把同学们留住,口头通知了如下三件事:
A Car Accident 一场车祸英语作文,另附作文地带提供的无法忘怀的经历英语作文几篇,希望大家参考。...
这里英语作文地带为大家提供从小学到大学的几篇完整的保护大自然,保护环境的英语作文范文,希望对各...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章当前位置: &
求翻译:在我的童年中,我有许多的朋友,每天都在一起玩耍。每天都很快乐,没有任何烦恼。是什么意思?
在我的童年中,我有许多的朋友,每天都在一起玩耍。每天都很快乐,没有任何烦恼。
问题补充:
[object Object]
In my childhood, I have many friends, every day, in all playing together. Every day we were very happy, without any trouble.
正在翻译,请等待...
In my childhood, I have many friends, play with on a daily basis. Every day happy, no worries.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!求..英语【童话】故事`超短的_百度知道
求..英语【童话】故事`超短的
英语【童话】故事一定、要童话`还要超短..最多200词左右吧..
提问者采纳
My childhood was happy with my mother's love. In my young heart, my mother was strong and healthy, and never got sick. She took me to the kindergarten and home every day, in spite of rain and wind. But one day, after we got home from the kindergarten, my mother went into the bedroom and stayed in bed. I didn't know what had happened. I sat beside her and wanted to cry. My mother said to me, &It doesn't matter, mum has only a stomachache. I will be all right after a while.& Although mother said so, I found tears in her eyes because of pain. At that time I knew adults also got ill and cried. I decided I would take care of my mother from then on. 在妈妈的呵护下,我的童年是快乐的。在我幼小的心灵中,妈妈强壮健康,永远不会生病。无论是下雨还是刮风,她每天带我在幼儿园和家之间穿梭。 但是有一天,我们从幼儿园回来后,妈妈进屋就躺在了床上。我禾知道发生什么了,坐在她旁边想哭。妈妈对我说:“没关系,妈妈只是胃疼,一会就会好。”虽然妈妈这么说,但我发现了她疼得眼中含着眼泪。那个时候我才知道大人也会生病,也会哭的。从那时起我决定要照顾妈妈。 Like many children, I had a happy childhood under the care and love of my parents. My mother took me to the kindergarten and home every day. I thought mother was so kind and healthy that she would never get sick. But one day, my father went to the kindergarten to get me back. I asked, &Why doesn't my mother come?&&She is sick, and she is in hospital. &said Father. I felt sad and frightened. Then I began to cry. &Don't cry or mother would worry. You should be a good child.& I seemed to understand my mother was too tired. I made up my mind I would look after my mother from then on. 像许多孩子一样,在父母的关心和呵护下我有一个快乐的童年。妈妈每天带我在幼儿园和家之间穿梭。我认为妈妈是那么和善、健康,永远不会生病。 但是一天,是爸爸来幼儿园接我的。我问:“为什么妈妈没采?”“她病了,在医院里。”爸爸说。我感到难过和害怕,开始哭了。“别哭,否则妈妈会担心的。你应该做一个乖孩子。”我似乎懂得妈妈是太累了。从那以后我下决心要照顾妈妈。
其他类似问题
童话的相关知识
其他3条回答
很小的时候看过一本童话书,依稀记得好象是格林童话,但是现在找格林童话中都没有那些故事情节 大概有这样几个模糊的情节 1.是一个公主的故事,也是公主的妈妈去世了,他的爸爸给她找了一个新妈妈,对她很不好.新王后故意让小公主坐上马车,在一个很危险的有蔷薇的森林里迷路了,然后小公主好象还遇见了一只乌龟,坐在他背上到了一个城堡里,里面住了很多鹿,其实他们是受到诅咒的王室,然后就不记得了 2.王子和美人鱼的故事,王子爱上了一只美人鱼,国王不同意,美人鱼不记得怎么了被送到屠夫手上,每砍掉一次尾巴就会长出新的来,并且变颜色.后来水沿没了城堡,王子还是美人鱼变成了邮票什么的..实在记不得了 3.关于一个王子的故事,王子想知道以后的人生,开始外出探险,经过千辛万苦,终于找到写着人一生命运的图书馆,好不容易找到自己的书,却发现只有自己经历过的人生,后面的都是空白.然后不记得了 还有很多,现在想起来,真是一本很另类的童话书,可惜丢掉了,希望大家能帮我想一下这些故事叫什么名字,最好告诉我这本书叫什么...谢谢了!!!
One day,a little monkey is playing by the well. 一天,有只小猴子在井边玩儿。 He looks in the well and shouts : 它往井里一瞧,高喊道: “Oh!My god!The moon has fallen into the well!” “噢!我的天!月亮掉到井里头啦!” An older monkeys runs over, takes a look,and says, 一只大猴子跑来一看,说, “Goodness me!The moon is really in the water!” “糟啦!月亮掉在井里头啦!” And olderly monkey comes over. 老猴子也跑过来。 He is very surprised as well and cries out: 他也非常惊奇,喊道: “The moon is in the well.” “糟了,月亮掉在井里头了!” A group of monkeys run over to the well . 一群猴子跑到井边来, They look at the moon in the well and shout: 他们看到井里的月亮,喊道: “The moon did fall into the well!Come on!Let’get it out!” “月亮掉在井里头啦!快来!让我们把它捞起来!” Then,the oldest monkey hangs on the tree up side down ,with his feet on the branch . 然后,老猴子倒挂在大树上, And he pulls the next monkey’s feet with his hands. 拉住大猴子的脚, All the other monkeys follow his suit, 其他的猴子一个个跟着, And they join each other one by one down to the moon in the well. 它们一只连着一只直到井里。 Just before they reach the moon,the oldest monkey raises his head and happens to see the moon in the sky, 正好他们摸到月亮的时候,老猴子抬头发现月亮挂在天上呢 He yells excitedly “Don’t be so foolish!The moon is still in the sky!” 它兴奋地大叫:“别蠢了!月亮还好好地挂在天上呢!”
My childhood was happy with my mother's love. In my young heart, my mother was strong and healthy, and never got sick. She took me to the kindergarten and home every day, in spite of rain and wind. But one day, after we got home from the kindergarten, my mother went into the bedroom and stayed in bed. I didn't know what had happened. I sat beside her and wanted to cry. My mother said to me, &It doesn't matter, mum has only a stomachache. I will be all right after a while.& Although mother said so, I found tears in her eyes because of pain. At that time I knew adults also got ill and cried. I decided I would take care of my mother from then on. 在妈妈的呵护下,我的童年是快乐的。在我幼小的心灵中,妈妈强壮健康,永远不会生病。无论是下雨还是刮风,她每天带我在幼儿园和家之间穿梭。 但是有一天,我们从幼儿园回来后,妈妈进屋就躺在了床上。我禾知道发生什么了,坐在她旁边想哭。妈妈对我说:“没关系,妈妈只是胃疼,一会就会好。”虽然妈妈这么说,但我发现了她疼得眼中含着眼泪。那个时候我才知道大人也会生病,也会哭的。从那时起我决定要照顾妈妈。 Like many children, I had a happy childhood under the care and love of my parents. My mother took me to the kindergarten and home every day. I thought mother was so kind and healthy that she would never get sick. But one day, my father went to the kindergarten to get me back. I asked, &Why doesn't my mother come?&&She is sick, and she is in hospital. &said Father. I felt sad and frightened. Then I began to cry. &Don't cry or mother would worry. You should be a good child.& I seemed to understand my mother was too tired. I made up my mind I would look after my mother from then on. 像许多孩子一样,在父母的关心和呵护下我有一个快乐的童年。妈妈每天带我在幼儿园和家之间穿梭。我认为妈妈是那么和善、健康,永远不会生病。 但是一天,是爸爸来幼儿园接我的。我问:“为什么妈妈没采?”“她病了,在医院里。”爸爸说。我感到难过和害怕,开始哭了。“别哭,否则妈妈会担心的。你应该做一个乖孩子。”我似乎懂得妈妈是太累了。从那以后我下决心要照顾妈妈。One day,a little monkey is playing by the well. 一天,有只小猴子在井边玩儿。 He looks in the well and shouts : 它往井里一瞧,高喊道: “Oh!My god!The moon has fallen into the well!” “噢!我的天!月亮掉到井里头啦!” An older monkeys runs over, takes a look,and says, 一只大猴子跑来一看,说, “Goodness me!The moon is really in the water!” “糟啦!月亮掉在井里头啦!” And olderly monkey comes over. 老猴子也跑过来。 He is very surprised as well and cries out: 他也非常惊奇,喊道: “The moon is in the well.” “糟了,月亮掉在井里头了!” A group of monkeys run over to the well . 一群猴子跑到井边来, They look at the moon in the well and shout: 他们看到井里的月亮,喊道: “The moon did fall into the well!Come on!Let’get it out!” “月亮掉在井里头啦!快来!让我们把它捞起来!” Then,the oldest monkey hangs on the tree up side down ,with his feet on the branch . 然后,老猴子倒挂在大树上, And he pulls the next monkey’s feet with his hands. 拉住大猴子的脚, All the other monkeys follow his suit, 其他的猴子一个个跟着, And they join each other one by one down to the moon in the well. 它们一只连着一只直到井里。 Just before they reach the moon,the oldest monkey raises his head and happens to see the moon in the sky, 正好他们摸到月亮的时候,老猴子抬头发现月亮挂在天上呢 He yells excitedly “Don’t be so foolish!The moon is still in the sky!” 它兴奋地大叫:“别蠢了!月亮还好好地挂在天上呢!”
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的童年 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信