李华手机网是校编辑来中国留学受困要写信帮助他 关键词勇敢自信...

假设你是李华,Tim是你的笔友,一直希望来中国教英语。得知前进中学需要一位英语老师后,你写信告诉他..._百度知道
假设你是李华,Tim是你的笔友,一直希望来中国教英语。得知前进中学需要一位英语老师后,你写信告诉他...
待遇,一直希望来中国教英语,你写信告诉他相关情况。得知前进中学需要一位英语老师后,免费住宿:四千元,每周一次:工作。教两个班的英语,每周十节课。另提供往返机票,时间为一学期,每月。负责学校的英语课外活动,Tim是你的笔友假设你是李华
提问者采纳
baidu://zhidao.html字数受限.com/question/:///question/.html" target="_blank">http.baidu:/question/://zhidao,就不能给你粘贴过来了./question/<a href="http
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你是李华,你的英国笔友杰克不久前去美国留学,他给你写信说很不适应那里的生活.请你根据以下提示用英_百度知道
假如你是李华,你的英国笔友杰克不久前去美国留学,他给你写信说很不适应那里的生活.请你根据以下提示用英
与美国同学多交流3,鼓励他勇敢面对语给他写封回信.多参加户外活动4,尊重当地风俗2:1.了解当地生活习惯。要求
提问者采纳
ello Jack,I believe you could do much better.Third,按照汉语大概写了这么多;t have any friends there,楼主没说字数要求,回复慢了点,so that you can make more friends!Love
Li Hua手打不容易啊.Last but not least,do pay attention to your manners when communicate to others.
Those are my advice.
First and formost,you can participate in more outdoor activities,good communication with your american classmates can help you integrate into them better.You says that you cannot get used to the life in US and don&#39,I would like to give you some advice.Second,you need to learn their life habits and show your respect to the local costoms.Therefore:
It is good to hear about your recent situation,可能有些小错误,望见谅
提问者评价
嗯嗯~非常感谢啊~呜呜..
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I would like to give you some advice.Tt have any friends there.Second:
It is good to hear about your recent situation.
Those are my advice!
Yours friend.
First and formost,you can participate in more outdoor activities,so that you can make more friends,good communication with your american classmates can help you integrate into them better.You says that you cannot get used to the life in US and don&#39,I believe you could do much betterHello Jack,do pay attention to your manners when communicate to others.Last but not least.Third,you need to learn their life habits and show your respect to the local costoms
李华又躺枪。。。。
呵呵~你别说你叫李华...
怎么写作文作文呢
笔友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假设你是李华,你的朋友peter将来中国旅游。请写信邀请他来你家乡游玩,应包含以下内容:1.交通:_百度知道
假设你是李华,你的朋友peter将来中国旅游。请写信邀请他来你家乡游玩,应包含以下内容:1.交通:
开头已为你写好,游泳。
Dear Peter
I&#39:1。 注意1、爬山:飞机或火车.交通、跑步,机场有45路公交车:到附近的岛上玩假设你是李华,如坐火车你将去车站接 2。请写信邀请他来你家乡游玩、吃海鲜.词数应为100左右,应包含以下内容,在最后一站下车.活动内容;2;m really excited to know that you&#39; 11 come to China summer holidays,你的朋友peter将来中国旅游
提问者采纳
I wish you could have time,I will pick you up on the train station,we can go swimming.If you choose the train,when taking the plane.I will take you to visit islands nearby Dear Lihua
I&#39,climing and eating good food.If you want to come.I think you will have a good day,you can take the plane or by train,45 bus will take you to the destination,m writing to you with the aim of invating you to come to visit my hometown
问一下这是自己写的还是网上找的
网上搜不到的
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 李华手机网 的文章

更多推荐