日本发明一种能翻译四种语言,翻译软件能取代人工吗
发布者:匿名 时间: 17:18:06
总共有0条记录
我来回答:
看不清验证码,请点击刷新!
&京ICP备号&版权所有:北京中为创意网络科技有限责任公司爱词霸在线翻译
爱词霸翻译频道为您提供专业的中英文、日语、韩语、法语、西班牙语等全线在线翻译服务!当前位置: &
查找错误的英文
英文翻译check for mistakes:&&&&seek:&&&& ...
例句与用法Find and correct errors in the code在代码中查找错误并进行更正。 Find and correct errors in tests在测试中查找错误并进行更正。 Which has locale info used to look up the error的实例的指针,该实例具有用于查找错误的区域设置信息。 Using tracing to find errors使用跟踪查找错误To find help for an error查找错误的帮助To look for errors来查找错误。 Lookup errors , which occur if a lookup operation fails to locate a match in the lookup table查找错误,其在查找操作在查找表中找不到匹配时发生。 To get information about an error or warning , you can look up the error code in the help index若要获得有关错误或警告的信息,可以在帮助索引中查找错误代码。 The most straightforward and unmistakable way to signal a lookup error is to check for the empty node set result from the报告查找错误最简单(而且不会出错)的办法是检查If the snapshot agent does not complete , check the snapshot agent history for errors and address them如果快照代理没有完成,则检查快照代理历史记录来查找错误并处理它们。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
查找错误的英文翻译,查找错误英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译查找错误,查找错误的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved帮忙找语法错误。翻译一下 。_百度知道
帮忙找语法错误。翻译一下 。
hat kind of music do you like 。Their songs sound great very much 。I will more and more love they 。 My favourite songs are 《HOT SUMMER》。Vitoria is the combination of the captain。And their posture is very beautiful 。My favourite singer is
f(x) ? I like music that I can sing along with 。They will more and more famous 。And they can play different kinds of music 。Their songs are very popular 。 Luna is one of the members and she has perfect voice 。Because they are very confident on stage 。I prefer pop music to classical music
提问者采纳
【My favourite songs are 】MY FAVOURITE ALBUM IS 《HOT SUMMER》(想表达专辑的话,说album)?船长,I will like them more and they will be more famous。】囧。They will more and more famous 。Their songs sound great 【very much 】去掉?看不懂你想表达什么)。【I will more and more love they 。Their songs are very popular 。And they can play different kinds of music ,典型中式英语。Because 【they are】(为什么前一句是singer后面就是they了?。Vitoria is the combination of the 【captain】(她是谁的组合。My favourite singer is
f(x) ,如果是组合就说是band) very confident on stage 。 Luna is one of the members and she has perfect voice 。And their posture is very beautiful ?搞清楚到底有几个人。I prefer pop music to classical music ? I like music that I can sing along with 巨囧What kind of music do you like
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
and their postures are very beautiful. They will be more and more famous. My favourite song is &lt. I will more and more love them. Luna is one of the members and she has a perfect voiceWhat kind of music do you like. Their so. Because the members are very confident on the stage. I prefer pop musihot summer&gt, and they can play different kinds of music. Their songs are very popular. Vitoria is the leader of this team. My favourite team is F(x)? I like the music that I can sing along with
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 错误怎么翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信