关于大学报考…劳烦之处各位帮帮忙,感激不尽啊!

很急~是一些B级的题目,麻烦各位人才帮帮忙,好不?……感激不尽了,考试的,麻烦各位帮帮忙……_百度知道
很急~是一些B级的题目,麻烦各位人才帮帮忙,好不?……感激不尽了,考试的,麻烦各位帮帮忙……
C. Weather ___. When
B. There will be a (live)_____TV broadcast of the press conference tonight. I was
B. In such a fiercely ________ (compete) environment.A.A.27. The number of students in this college __ this year.A. that19;d have left there immediately. __ in his position.34. permitting
D.A. have waited
B.33. My best friend and adviser (leave)______for America two days before.28单选. couldn&#39:26, it is inevitable that some companies will go out of business. very
D. translated填空26.单选. in
B.A.30. Many a student (grasp) __the usage of the word since the teacher explained it.The meeting is postponed until next week, I _my work yesterday.30.35. can&#39. Most of the people like her. It is already the (know) __ fact that we are developing at a fast speed. wasn&#39. permits
B;ve made __more mistakes than you have. _ still young.35;ll have an outing tomorrow. He breathed a sigh of ________ (relieve) when he heard that danger had passed. Thank you for offering help, it is important that the water (clean) ___ before we use it. It was not until she got on the bus ___ she remembered she had left her keys at home.A. 28.33.A. where18. Although
D. All the thieves (run)_____away before the policemen arrived. into填空, ___ we won’t be so busy. permit17. transformed
C;t have finished21. was I
D.32, it was quite without _________(intend). while
D. has doubled
C.29.31. He had a ________ (mistake) notion that he would make a lot of money from his invention. has been doubled25.Take your umbrella with you in case it (rain) __, we&#39. had been waiting
B;t able to finish
C. have been doubled
C. transferred
B. But for your help.A. In my opinion.34. I wish I (be)_____a bird. at
C. He is stubborn(顽固的). on
D. The witness was asked to ________ (description) exactly what happened just before the accident. I&#39.27. a lot of23. I really appreciate your (offer) __ to help me with my study. when
C, I't finish
B. have doubled
B. If I’ve hurt your feelings. couldn&#39, because she is (friend) ___ to everyone. transported
D. All the class burst ___ laughter when they saw the funny picture:25.29. I were24;ve already have my car (repair) ___. George has had amazing achievement in cosmology, I realized that he was not coming. permitted
C.31 , Mr, but I&#39. Electronic computer has ___ greatly social economy and life. After I __ for half an hour.You are wasting time (persuade) __ him to join us. was waiting22. Since20:16.A.What he said suggested that they (be) __t finish
D.A.32.A. Great changes (take place) __ in my hometown in these years
提问者采纳
Bis cleanknown offeringhave taken placepersuadingwerefriendlyrepairedgraspsrainsB C B C D C A C D D intentiondescribewould bemistakenreliefcompetinghad runleftlivehasHope it helps!
谢谢您啊,很感谢~
if it is homework, you should try to use your own intellegence! I hope i didn't help a lazy bone!
嗯嗯,您放心,实不相瞒,那是我同学让我帮她的,她苦苦哀求,怕自己补考不过拿不到毕业证,我不忍心就接下了,可是我工作上有个项目要开始了,实在是没办法才请各位帮忙的……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
感激不尽的相关知识
其他2条回答
楼主,积分呢?是用财富值来问的!
您好,我有积分啊……
16-21:ccacccacbd
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于教师资格证地区问题,很急,在线等,麻烦各位大虾帮帮忙,感激不尽_百度知道
关于教师资格证地区问题,很急,在线等,麻烦各位大虾帮帮忙,感激不尽
能在廊坊申请教师资格认定吗我在石家庄参加的教师证考试,成绩合格了?下来的教师证属于石家庄还是廊坊
提问者采纳
教师资格认定小学和初中的教师资格要在户籍所在地申请,下来的教师资格证盖的章也是户籍所在地教育局的。
那我们有的同事的章盖的是河北省教育厅的,是怎么回事呀?真是晕死了
那他的教师资格证应该是高中以上等级的。
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
教师资格证的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2012湖南高考成绩考了464 是文科生 诶 请各位大神帮帮忙 看我能读什么大学 能对外省冲一冲感激不尽_百度知道
2012湖南高考成绩考了464 是文科生 诶 请各位大神帮帮忙 看我能读什么大学 能对外省冲一冲感激不尽
英语超常发挥113了
我有更好的答案
或者大学只考了专科的同学混得比我好的有很多,只考了290多,因为每年各省院校在湖南的招考分数线是不一样的这个不好建议啊。高考并不是人生的全部,但是文凭只是一个起点,我愿意放弃高考,但不管考得怎么样,高考都已经过去了,我已经从学校毕业五年了,总分四百五,江苏的考生,我的那些没上过大学,如果让我重新选择,和你说这句话是因为我的一个亲戚没有考好
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
湖南高考的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 劳烦之处 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信