求助,马达加斯加3粤语配音演员第一部的粤语配音演员有哪些啊?

1、 马达加斯加-Gloria:Whoo, it's Marty's birthday!哇噢,Marty的生日!-Alex:Open it, just open it!打开,打开嘛。-Marty:What is it? What is it?是什么?是什么?-Gloria:Come on, open it up!拜托,打开吧。-Marty:Yeah! Thermometer! Thanks. I love it Melman, I love it!耶!温度计!谢谢。我喜欢它,Melman,我喜欢它!-Melman:Yeah, I wanted to give, you someth2、ing personal. You know that was my first rectal thermometer.是啊,我想给你一件私人的礼物。那是我的第一个直肠温度计。-Marty:Mother.天啊。-Alex:Ok,Ill miss that bad boy.好吧,我会想念哪个坏孩子的。-Marty:Get the cake,Melman,come on.快拿蛋糕来,Melman,快。 -All:”Happy birthday to you! You live in a zoo. You look like a monkey. And you smell like one too.3、”“祝你生日快乐!你生活在一个动物园里你看上去象个猴儿,而且你闻起来也象个猴儿。” -Monkey1:I say.我说-Marty:Aw,Well done, you guys are just embarrassing me! And yourselves!啊,好现在,你们真让我丢脸,还有你们自己。-Alex:What are you talking about?We've worked on that whole week.你这是什么话?我们排练了一整个礼拜呢。-Gloria:Let's go, let's make a wish ,babycakes.算了吧,让我4、们来许个愿,小蛋糕。-Alex:Come on, What did you wish for?好了,你许了什么愿?-Marty:No, can't tell you that.不行,现在不能告诉你。-Alex:Come on, tell!好了,说吧!-Marty:No sirrey, I'm telling you! It is bad luck! You want some bad luck? I'll blow it out, but if you wanna be safe.不行,先生,我说了不行。会带来霉运的,你想要霉运吗?我会说出来的,但是如果你们想要安全点的5、话···-Gloria:Ah, Marty would you just tell us? I mean really, What could happen?.Marty,你就说吧,好不好?我是说真的,能有什么霉运呢?-Marty:Okay. I wished I could go To the wild!好吧。我许愿,我可以去野生世界!-Alex:The wild! Wow!野生世界!哇噢!-Marty:I told you it was bad luck!我就说过,不是什么好事。-Alex:The wild? Are you nuts? That is, th6、e worst idea I've ever heard.野生?你疯了?这是我听过的最差的愿望。-Melman:Sounds amatory.听起来蛮诱人的。-Marty:The penguins are going, so why can't I?企鹅们已经在行动了,我为什么不可以?-Alex:the penguins are psychotic.那些企鹅有神经病,-Marty:Come on, just imagine going back to nature. Back to your roots, clean air, wide open spaces!拜托,想想吧,回7、到大自然···回到你的故乡,清新的空气,广阔的天地。-Gloria:Well I hear they have wide Open spaces in Connecticut.我听说在康涅狄格州有一块野生区。-Marty:Connecticut?康涅狄格州?-Melman:Yeah, What you got to do is you gotta go over Grand Central. And then you gotta take the metro north train. North?那你的去大中央车站坐车。然后坐地铁北上?-Marty:So one 8、could take the train?Just hypothetically.可以乘地铁?就假象一下吧。-Alex:Marty, come on! What would Connecticut have to offer us?Marty,拜托!康涅狄格州能有什么给我们的呢?-Melman:Lion disease.-Alex:Thank you, Melman.谢了,Melman。-Marty:No, No, really I just wanna.不,不,其实我只是-Alex:Theres none of this in the wild. this is highly refined9、 food thing that you do not find in the wild。你肯定不可能在野外找到这个东西。这可是精制的食物,你在野外可是找不到的。-Marty:You ever thought it might be more than life at stake, Alex?Alex,你不也曾经期待比牛排更多的食物吗?-Alex:He didn't mean that baby. No, no, no.他不是说真的,不,不,不。-Marty:Doesn't it bother you guys that you don't know anything 10、about life outside of the zoo?你们一点也觉得对外面的世界一无所知很难受吗?-All:Naa. Nope.不,不会。-Alex:Well ,I mean come on,that's just one subject. You have a little smutz, right there in your mouth.好了,我意思是,那不过是说说而已。你嘴上沾了点东西。-Marty:Thanks guys. Thanks for the party. It was great! Really.谢谢你们,谢谢这个派对非常好!真的。What's eat11、ing him?他怎么无精打采?Maybe you should talk to him, Alex. You know go off for there and get him a little pep talk. 或许你应该和他谈谈,Alex,你过去安慰他 Hey, I don't get snow globe, I can't talk that.我已经给了他水晶球,我还能做什么? Alex.I can see where this is going. It is getting late. I guess I'm gonna.我看你们也无计可施了。很晚了,我想我12、要。 Come on, he's your best friend.快点,他是你最好的朋友。All right, all right. Okay.好吧好吧。 G'night Marty!. night Gloria. Aaahhh. What a day.I mean it just really, really I mean I tell you, just doesn't get any better than this, you know.今天过得真好。 我是说真的,我告诉你,不会比现在更好了,你知道吗。It just did! Even the star'13、;s out.You're not gonna find a star like that in the wild.真的!连星星都出来了。我猜野外找不到这样的星星。 Helicopter.直升机。 Marty, buddy, listen. Everybodyhas days when they thinkthe grass might be greener somewhere else.马蒂,伙计,听着,每个人都会想别处的草比这里绿。 Alex, look at me. I'm ten years old, my life is half over.Alex,看着我。我已经十14、岁了,过了半辈子了。And I don't even know if I'm black with white stripes or white with black stripes.而我甚至不知道我是黑底白条还是白底黑条。 Marty, I'm thinking of a song.马蒂,我想起一首歌Alex please, not now.拜托,现在不合适。 Yes, it's a wonderful song. I think you're familiar with it.是的,是首好歌,我想你很熟悉 Oh no! I'm not lis15、tening.噢,不!我不听。 Start spreading the news.开始发布消息I don't know you.我不认识你。 I'm leaving today.我今天要离开He's funny. Who is that?他真有趣。他是谁? Come on, you know, you know the words. Two little words.快点,你知道那个词。两个小小的字 New York. New York! Shut up! Shut up!Hey! I'm sleeping here!We're not all not 16、turnal you know!I'll knock yer "turnal" right off, pal!我也没有给你这个特权,朋友 Yeah, you and what army, stripes?You mess with him, you mess with me, Howard!See? Mr. Grumpy Stripes.看见了?坏脾气的斑马先生? We make a great team. Two of us.我们是一个伟大的团队,我们两。 We sure do. No doubt about it!当然,毋庸置疑。 What are you go17、nna do? Just gorunning off to the wild by yourself?那你还想干嘛?独自跑到野外去? No.Good.You and me! Let's go.你和我,我们一起。What?The wild! Come on, you and me together!野外!你和我一起。 It's a straight shot down Fifth avenue to Grand Central. We'll grab a train, we'll head north! We'll be back by morning, 18、no one will ever know!有条小路从第五大道到中央街道,我们爬上一列火车,一路向北。我们早上就能回来,没有人会知道!You're joking, right?你在开玩笑,对吧? Yeah! I'm joking, of course. I'm joking! Give me a break! Like we're gonna get a train?对!我说笑的,当然是开玩笑。让我休息一会。你想我们怎么搭火车? Don't do that, you really had me worried there.以后别在那样了,你刚才弄得我好担心。 Well, I guess I'll hit the sack.我想我该睡了。Yeah, me too. I'll need the rest of my voice for tomorrow. It's seniors day, you know.I have t}

我要回帖

更多关于 马达加斯加3粤语配音演员 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信