有一句是夕阳^一首歌bgm一直登登登登^一首歌bgm一直登登登 是什么歌?

最近刷抖音的时候刷到一个绝地求生的视频,里面的BGM听着很燃,那么抖音一首很燃的BGM叫什么?抖音一首很燃的BGM登登登登叫什么  抖音上面的音乐都是经过剪辑,目前还没有完整版,但是这首歌曲的原唱是Fitz & The Tantrums,歌名为《HandClap》  这个视频配合着这首歌真的非常燃啊,感觉超棒!感兴趣的朋友可以点击拍同款就可以运用这个音乐了!《HandClap》完整歌词  Turn it up  Somebody save your soul cause you've been sinning in the city I know  Too many troubles all these lovers got you losin' control  You're like a drug to me a luxury my sugar and gold  I want the good life  Every good night you're a hot one to hold  Cause you don't even know  I can make your hands clap  Said I can make your hands clap  Somebody save your soul cause you've been sinning in the city I know  Too many troubles all these lovers got you losin' control  You're like a drug to me a luxury my sugar and gold  I want your sex and your affection when I'm holding you close  Cause you don't even know  I can make your hands clap  Said I can make your hands clap  Every night when the stars come out  Am I the only living soul around  Need to believe you could hold me down  Cause I'm in need of something good right now  We could be screaming till the sun comes out  And when we wake we be the only sound  Get off my knees and say a prayer to change vows  Bet I can make your hands clap  Bet I can make your hands clap  Turn it up  Bet I can make your hands clap  My fresh is searching for your worst and rest don't ever deny  I'm like a stranger give me danger  All your wrongs and your rights  Secrets on broadway to the freeway you're a keeper of crimes  Feel no conviction grapes of wrath can only sweeten your wine  But you don't even know  I can make your hands clap  Said I can make your hands clap  Every night when the stars come out  Am I the only living soul around  Need to believe you could hold me down  Cause I'm in need of something good right now  We could be screaming till the sun comes out  And when we wake we be the only sound  Get off my knees and say a prayer to change vows  Bet I can make your hands clap  Bet I can make your hands clap  Bet I can make your hands clap  Bet I can make your hands clap  So can I get a hand clap原标题:HandClap责任编辑:陈玲玲}

登登登登登登登登登登登登登好像就是这节奏高潮部分的有人知道什么歌么天天向上中间也有播放这种有点像韩国的...
登登登登登登登登登登登登登 好像就是这节奏高潮部分的 有人知道什么歌么
天天向上中间也有播放这种 有点像韩国的
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
歌名:好想大声说爱你歌手:BAAD日本动画片《灌篮高手》OST歌名:话说(I'm Saying)歌手:李弘基韩剧《继承者们》OST
你的登登登登登登登登登登登登登,太有乐感了,叫人怎么猜
本回答被网友采纳}