麻烦问一下有问题吗这个视频里面的歌叫什么名字,这部电影叫什么名字?

我以前看过一个电影,大概是一个乡下的汉子进城打工,在一家音像店找到活,那音像店的老板是个女歌手,后来那女老板被那汉子的特有的淳朴感动,我想问一下这个电影叫什么名字!!...
我以前看过一个电影,大概是一个乡下的汉子进城打工,在一家音像店找到活,那音像店的老板是个女歌手,后来那女老板被那汉子的特有的淳朴感动,我想问一下这个电影叫什么名字!!
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
}

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/N-VJSDNFp1M/我听声音是babyface的歌叫什么名字?周笔畅哈哈加这个名字回答多点哈...
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/N-VJSDNFp1M/我听声音是babyface的歌 叫什么名字?周笔畅 哈哈加这个名字回答多点哈
展开
选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部Nightwish的Nemo,很经典的歌曲哦~~~歌词:Thisismeforforever这是永恒的我Oneofthelostones一个来自迷失人群的人Theonewithoutaname一个没有名字的人Withoutanhonestheartascompass一个没有象罗盘指示般真诚的心灵Thisismeforforever这是永恒的我Onewithoutaname一个没有名字的人Theselinesthelastendeavor竭尽最后的努力Tofindthemissinglifeline去寻找丢失的生命线OhhowIwish多么期待Forsoothingrain一场慰藉的暴雨AllIwish我所想做的istodreamagain是再次追逐梦想Mylovingheart我狂热的心Lostinthedark丢失在黑暗中ForhopeI'dgivemyeverything为了希望我愿意付出所有MyflowerWitheredbetween曾经夹在书本的花朵Thepagestwoandthree在页码中逐渐干枯Theonceandforever永远永远,bloomgonewithmysins和我的罪恶一起吹散Walkthedarkpath走在黑暗的道路Sleepwithangels我与天使同眠Callthepastforhelp寻求过往能伸出援手Touchmewithyourlove用你的爱触摸我Andrevealtomemytruename然后默示我的真名OhhowIwish多么期待Forsoothingrain一场慰藉的暴雨AllIwish我多么希望istodreamagain再次追逐梦想Mylovingheart我狂热的心Lostinthedark丢失在黑暗中ForhopeI'dgivemyeverything为了希望我愿意付出所有OhhowIwish多么期待Forsoothingrain一场慰藉的暴雨AllhowIwish我多么希望istodreamagain再次追逐梦想Onceandforall曾经或是永远Andallforonce一切的过往NemomynameforevermoreNEMO将会永远是我已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起展开全部DamienRice&LisaHannigan-9CrimesLisa:LeavemeoutwiththewasteThisisnotwhatIdoIt'sthewrongkindofplaceTobethinkingofyouIt'sthewrongtimeForsomebodynewIt'sasmallcrimeAndI'vegotnoexcuseLisa:Isthatalright?yeah.Givemygunawaywhenit'sloadedIsthatalright?yeah.Ifyoudon'tshootithowamIsupposedtoholditIsthatalright?yeah.Givemygunawaywhenit'sloadedIsthatalright?yeahWithyou...Damien:LeavemeoutwiththewasteThisisnotwhatIdoIt'sthewrongkindofplaceTobecheatingonyouIt'sthewrongtimeShe'spullingmethroughIt'sasmallcrimeAndI'vegotnoexcuseDamien:Isthatalrightwithyou?Givemygunaway(Lisa:Isthatalright?Yeah.)whenit'sloadedIsthatalrightwithyou?Ifyoudon'tshootithow(Lisa:Isthatalright?Yeah.)amIsupposedtoholditIsthatalrightwithyou?Givemygunaway(Lisa:Isthatalright?Yeah.)whenit'sloadedIsthatalrightIsthatalrightwithyou?Damien:Isthatalright,yeah?Givemygunaway(Lisa:Isthatalright?Yeah.)whenit'sloadedIsthatalrightwithyou?Ifyoudon'tshootithow(Lisa:Isthatalright?Yeah.)amIsupposedtoholditIsthatalrightwithyou?Givemygunaway(Lisa:Isthatalright?Yeah.)whenit'sloadedIsthatalrightIsthatalrightwithyou?(SlightOverlap..)Damien:Isthatalright,yeah?Lisa:Givemygunawaywhenit'sloadedDamien:Isthatalright,yeah?Lisa:Ifyoudon'tshootithowamIsupposedtoholditDamien:Isthatalright,yeah?Lisa:Givemygunawaywhenit'sloadedDamien:Isthatalright,isthatalright?D&L:Isthatalrightwithyou?Damien:No...http://mp3.baidu.com/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=134217728&lf=&rn=&word=Damien+Rice+9+Crimes&lm=-1展开全部
Boyz II Men - I Finally Know I've been searchin' For the girl of my dreams The one who'll give all of her love to me You've been there as a friend indeed Someone that I could depend Through thick and thin My strength when I wanted to give in You're special to me Made it easy when I felt lonely If I only knew then what I know now My search would've ended long ago I finally know who she is The girl you've been trying to help me find And all of this time she's been right here She's only around me when you are near And you spend your time with her everyday So you know she's perfect in every way I've been looking for love, and she's looking at me If you look in the mirror, you'll see what I see Now I'm in a predicament And I don't know how to explain To a friend that's been a friend for so so long Should I tell you how I feel or leave it alone? Oh oh, it's amazing how intimidating I never knew that it was you And after all this time, it never crossed my mind That in a friend, a love I'd find You're special to me And I hope that we can be much more My heart is in your hands So why don't we give love a chance I finally know who she is The girl you've been trying to help me find And all of this time she's been right here She's only around me when you are near And you spend your time with her everyday So you know she's perfect in every way I've been looking for love, and she's looking at me If you look in the mirror, you'll see what I see I'm waiting on a love A love that stands through anything (anything) And everything (everything) With open arms, I (I'm giving you my all) And every part of me (every part of me) 'cause I know you're my destiny (know you are my destiny) You'll see finally (now I see finally) I finally know who she is The girl you've been trying to help me find And all of this time she's been right here She's only around me when you are near And you spend your time with her everyday So you know she's perfect in every way I've been looking for love, and she's looking at me If you look in the mirror, you'll see what I see I finally know who she is The girl you've been trying to help me find And all of this time she's been right here She's only around me when you are near And you spend your time with her everyday So you know she's perfect in every way I've been looking for love, and she's looking at me If you look in the mirror, you'll see what I see I finally know I finally know And I'm so glad he told me so I thank you lord for showing me the one And now my search is done And you spend your time with her everyday So you know she's perfect in every way I've been looking for love, and she's looking at me If you look in the mirror, you'll see what I see http://www.st020.com/playmusic/%7B5E4043EB-2007-4C6B-9DF0-F5B737E324B6%7D.htm http://mp3.sogou.com/music.so?query=Boyz+II+Men+-+I+Finally+Know&class=1&p=40010200 好好听哦~
本回答被提问者采纳
展开全部不知道我刚才我的回答有没有出现...看了半天都没动静.那就再发次...是Nightwish的,歌曲名字叫nemo.很多wow的视频中的背景音乐都经常用到~~~展开全部起码把视频网站发来啊
收起
更多回答(3)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}

电影《夕阳天使》里面的英文歌很好听。但是不知道是谁唱的,叫什么名字!小妹请各位智慧的哥哥姐姐们帮忙找找!...
电影《夕阳天使》里面的英文歌很好听。但是不知道是谁唱的,叫什么名字!小妹请各位智慧的哥哥姐姐们帮忙找找!
展开
选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
在这部电影中的两首英文歌是由莫文蔚演唱的。一首名叫《Close To You》(这是一首翻唱歌曲,原唱是《Yesterday Once More》的演唱者Carpenter)另一首名叫《You》
本回答被提问者采纳http://podcache.cctv.com/published1/2007/06/13/pub1181698512883.mp3closetoyou是新加坡美籍华人CorrinneMay原创歌曲,CorrinneMay的才华不仅在美国受到肯定,在太平洋彼岸的亚洲,也以创作人的身分出现在不少的音乐专辑中。其中包括了蔡健雅演唱的「默契」、张韶涵演唱过的「Journey」,都是出自Corrinne之手。另外她的歌声也曾出现在由舒琪、莫文蔚以及赵薇所共同主演的电影「末路天使」中演唱电影主题曲「CloseToYou」。<夕阳天使>插曲--closetoyou}

我要回帖

更多关于 麻烦问一下有问题吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信