China and she ______ Chinese.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
:1. doesn’t like&&&&&& 2. D
3. is from&&&&& 4. There
are&&&&&& 5. speaks
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码2015八上英语Unit 1 What does he look like?期末复习资料(鲁教版有答案)
2015八上英语Unit&1&What&does&he&look&like?期末复习资料(鲁教版有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
2015八上英语Unit 1 What does he look like?期末复习资料(鲁教版有答案)A.词汇1. Li Ming has short s__________ hair.2.&My brother isn't tall or short. He is of m ____________ height.3.&Let's go to the c_____________ to see the movies.4.&He can't see clearly, so he always wears ______________& (眼镜).5.&What are you going to do ______________& (今晚)?6.&--- Who is your favorite a________________?--- Lee.7.&--- Is he heavy?&& --- No, he isn't. He is of medium b_______________ 8.&--- What does Lin Dan look like?& --- He is very_______________ (英俊的).9.&The little girl has a round f________ .10.&The doctor says, "Please open your m _________."11.&Elephants have long n_________ .12.&The cakes are delicious. Could I have a__________ one?13.&BiBi Chou is a pop_________ (sing). Young people like her very much.14.&Qi Baishi is a great Chinese ____________(art). He is well-known in the world.15.&The real story is ______________(real) funny. It makes me happy.16.&These children draw their houses_______________ (different), but they are nice.17.&I hope the young_____________ (crime) can be a good man with the help of the police.B.翻译18.&凯西留着一头漂亮的黑色卷发。Kate has beautiful______& ________ hair.19.&你的朋友是瘦还是胖?& _______your friend thin_____ heavy?20.&那个又瘦又矮的男孩是我的弟弟。That boy ______________ is my brother.21.&这个箱子有点儿重。我搬不动。The box is___& _____ ___________. I can't carry it.22.&马琳长得像她妈妈。Ma Lin ______ ________ her mother.23.&托尼中等身高,戴着眼镜。Tony is_____ __________ _______ ______ glasses.24.&张一山长得确实很英俊。Zhang Yishan is ____________ _____________25.&我最好的朋友留着长的黑色直发。My best friend has________& ________ ________& hair.26.&你认识手里拿书的那个人吗?Do you know the__________ _______ a book in his hand?27.&们可能在操场上。The students ______ _____ on the playground.28.&许多人看待事情的方式并不总是相同,因此他们对同一个人的描述可能不同。Many people don't always see things_____ ______ way , so they may _______the same person__________ .29.&最后,真正的罪犯是一个又矮又胖、年纪很大的人,他留着短而黑的头发!______ ____ _____, the real criminal is a _________ _______ ______ man.30.&请描述你爸爸的样子。Please describe what your father_________ __________ .31.&我的朋友擅长弹吉他。My friend is_______ _____ _________ the guitar.32.&让我告诉你他长什么样。Let me tell you what he _______ _________.33.&他不戴眼镜。He _________ _______ glasses.34.&放学后你喜欢做什么? What do you enjoy________ _________ ___________ ?35.&你骑自行车去上学还是步行去上学____you ride your bike to school or _______to school?C. 转换句型36.&Linda's hair is long and straight. (改为同义句)Linda ______________ long straight ______________.37.& I'm not tall or short. (改为同义句)I'm ____________ tall&& ____________ short.38.&My friend is not tall or short. (改为同义句)My friend is ________ __________ _________ .39.&Peter is tall but he is a little bit heavy.&& _______ _______ Peter______ ________ ?40.&My sister does well in English. (改为同义句)My sister____ ______ ______& English.41.&The person is Wang Baoqiang. He wears a pair of sunglasses. (合并为一句)The person _______ ____________ is Wang Baoqiang.42. Mary is a little thin. (改为同义句)& Mary is _______ _______thin.D.写作:本单元主要谈论如何介绍他人的外貌和其他信息,应该选用一般时态。写此类文章时可参考以下短语和句式1. 重点短语:be of medium height/build& 2. 重点句型结构:He is...and has....& 假如你结识了一位名叫Eric的新笔友,根据他发给你的有关信息,向你的同学做简要介绍Name&Eric&3.&
Age&14&From&Australia&Looks&medium height, a little heavy, short curly hairLikes&playing sports, readingWants to be&reporter_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unit 2& I’d like some noodles. 复习资料A.&词汇1.&--- What would you like?& --- I'd like some _____________(面条).2.&--- Do you like& _____________ (牛肉)?& -- No, I don't. But I like mutton.3.&Look, this& _____________ (土豆) is very big.4.&My mother likes _____________ (卷心菜). She thinks they are good for our health.5.&The girl is a little _____________ (特别的). She doesn't have many friends at school.6.&His sister is a _____________ (wait) in this restaurant.7.&--- Do you like vegetables? --- Yes, I like to eat _____________ (potato).8.&--- Is there& _____________ (some) beef in the noodles?9.&--- Would you like _____________ (go) to the movies with us? --- Sure, I'd love to.10.&I like& _____________ (tomato) noodles. What about you?11.&We have some new _____________ (special) in our restaurant.12.&What kind of& _____________ (soup) would you like?13.&Would you like _____________ (something) to drink?14.&What about _____________ (have) some orange juice?15.&-- May I know your a _____________ ?--- I am 13 years old.16.&--- Why is she so p _____________ at school?--- Because she is friendly and helpful.17.&The c _____________ is bad for your teeth. Don't eat too many.18.&--- Let's go swimming this afternoon. --- That's a good i _________ . It's too hot today.19.&My father has a poor h ___________ , because he always work in the late night.20.&I am& _________ (luck) to have good friends like you.21.&Jim and Tom come from different& _________ (country), but they are best friends.22.&In China, it is very popular for parents _______ (give) their children money during the Spring Festival.23.&The number of the girl students in our class _____ (be) 26.24.&Would you like ___________ (have) pizzas for dinner?25.&How many& __________ (bowl) of rice can they eat?26.&Do you know about Spanish& ________ (onion)? They are very tasty(好吃的).27.&Welcome to KFC! The _________ (potato) chips and ice-cream special is only 15 yuan.B.翻译28.&请问,你现在要点菜吗?& Excuse me. May I________ your_________ now?29.&--- 你想要哪种汤? --- 我要西红柿鸡蛋汤。--- What_________ ______ soup would you like?& --- tomato and egg soup.30.&汤里有胡萝卜吗?_________ there_______ carrots in the soup?31.&--- 你想要和我一起去看电影吗?--- 我非常愿意去。--- _________ you_________ _____ go to the movies with me?--- Yes, _________ ________ ______ .32.&他们想要一中碗羊肉饺子。They'd like ____ _________ ________ ______mutton dumplings.33.&中国是一个具有悠久历史的国家。China is a_________ ______ long history.34.&我饿了,想吃一大碗米饭。I'm __________. I would like a ______ ________ ____rice.35.&我喜欢水饺、鱼和橘子汁。I like& _________ 、___________& and orange juice.36.&我不喜欢洋葱、绿茶和粥。I don’t like_________、 ___________&& ____ ____________.37.&在中国,过生日时吃蛋糕渐渐流行起来。In China, it is __________ ___________ ______ have cake on one's birthday.38.&很多人想周游世界。Many people want to travel ________ ________ _________ .39.&让我们为即将到来的新年许个愿吧。Let's _______ _____ ___________for the coming new year.40.&你能一口气到达山顶吗?Can you arrive at the top of the mountain _____ _______ ______ ?41.&他们认为红色能够给他们带来好运。They think red can __________ ________ ________ __________.42.&努力学习能够让你的梦想实现。Studying hard can________ your dream________ ________ .43.&在我们餐馆,我们有一些很棒的特色品种。At our restaurant, we some________ ________________& .44.&你也可以点我们的美味薄饼。You can________ _________ our delicious pancakes.45.&希望尽快在我的餐馆见到你!I hope________ ________& you at my restaurant soon !46.&我爷爷中午只喝了一小碗汤。My grandfather only had ___ ______ ______ _____soup for lunch.47.&博客现在很受年轻人的欢迎。Blog _____ _________ _________young people now.48.&不要担心。我能按时到达那里。________ __________. I can get there on time.49.&吉姆,快点穿上衣服。Jim, _______ _____ your clothes quickly.50.&--- 你想要多大号的?________ _______ would you like?51.&蜡烛数是寿星的年龄。______ ________ ______ the candles is the birthday person's age.52.&如果她来参加你的生日派对她将给你带来好运。_______she________ to your birthday party, she _______ _______good luck to you.53.&他们认为海藻汤有益于健康。They think seaweed soup is ________ _______ ________.C.句型54.&She'd like a small bowl of rice. (对划线部分提问)________ ________ _______of rice would she like?55.&They'd like some orange juice. (改为一般疑问句)_______they like________ orange juice?56.&What do you want to eat? (改为同义句)What______ you& _______& _____eat?57.&We'd like mutton and cabbage noodles. (对划线部分提问)_______ _______of noodles would you like?58.&Would you like some apples? (作否定回答)_______,___________. 59.&What can I do for you? (改为同义句)&_______I ________you?60.&To give children lucky money is popular in Spring Festival in China. (改为同义句_____ ______ _______ _____give children lucky money in Spring Festival in China.61.&She'd like a small bowl of chicken soup. (对划线部分提问)________ _______bowl of chicken soup_____ she like?D. 阅读理解People celebrate(庆祝) birthdays in nearly every country in the world. And they celebrate them in many different ways.&&& In Brazil, the special birthday food isn't a cake, but special candles(蜡烛). In China, people eat long noodles as a wish for long life. In Iceland, people have pancakes with sweet candies in them on birthdays.&&& In Britain, people celebrate the birthday all day. The birthday child is lifted up (举起) by his or her classmates. That is to say the child can grow up happily and healthily.&&& In Holland, children not only get presents, but they give things to others, too. They give cakes, cookies and candies to their classmates and teachers on their birthdays.&&& In Mexico, it's good luck to give birthday greetings as early as possible in the day. So it's usual for the birthday child to wake up at midnight, with friends singing birthday songs.&&& In Thailand, the birthday person holds a tall candle. The candle is as tall as the birthday person. It will bring good luck to him or her.In many countries, birthday customs are changing. But one thing never changes―birthdays are special days for everyone.62.The birthday person is usually lifted up by his or her classmates in ___________63.How does the birthday person celebrate birthday in Thailand? _____________64.How many countries are mentioned in this passage?______________65.In China, what is/are for long life?__________________________________
Unit 3&& How was your school trip? 复习资料A.&词汇1.&---How was your trip last week?--- It was e_______________’2.&We can get milk from a c ____________.3.&My grandmother f____________ some chickens.4.&Your hands are very dirty. Please make them c____________ .5.&Lily showed us a____________ her home.6.&Bob p ____________a lot of apples on the farm yesterday.7.&________you________ (go) to the mountains last Sunday?8.&The weather __________ (be) very hot last Monday.9.&The book is about____________ (farm).10.&My father often goes____________ (fish) on the weekend.11.&Did you see____________ (something) under the bed?12.&Can you ride a h ____________?13.&It was cloudy when we were in the park. But l____________, it didn't rain.14.&My friend Mike often ____________(climb)the mountain on weekends.15.&Her father____________(buy) a new bike for her last Sunday.16.&She ____________ (be not) happy yesterday.17.&How____________ (be) your last school trip?18.&We ____________ (visit) a museum last week.19.&We____________ (not go) to the zoo last Sunday.20.&He____________ (study) in this school two years ago.21.&The things are not cheap. They are very e____________ .22.&It's very d____________ in the room. Please turn on (打开) the light.23.&Listen! Can you h____________ someone singing in the next room?24.&I think I will have a ____________ (机器人) to help me with housework in the future.25.&____________ (所有事物) is OK here. Don't worry.26.&There are many____________ (paint) in the museum. You can't miss them.27.&The ____________ (love) girl is Dale's sister. She is studying in our school.28.&The movie is very____________ (excite). Do you want to go to the cinema with me?29.&I____________ (can) ride the bike when I was seven.30.&My mother taught me how____________ (cook) yesterday afternoon.31.&It's interesting ____________ (watch) the monkeys climb the tree.32.&I_____________(听) carefully, but I can't ____________(听见)anything.33.&I didn't go a____________ last weekend. I stayed at home and studied for the test.34.&I want to i____________ all of my friends to my birthday party this Sunday.35.&--- What did you g ____________your mother on Mother's Day?36.&--- What time did the basketball game s ____________? --- At three o'clock in the afternoon.37.&The movie was so funny that it made all of us l ____________.38.&Mary____________ (have) a busy day yesterday.39.&I ____________ (get) a new watch on my fourteenth birthday from my mom.40.&The weather ____________ (be) hot yesterday but today____________ (be) cool.41.&The old man was tired. He sat down ____________ (have) a rest.42.&I often swim on weekends, but I____________ (not swim) last weekend.B. 首字母填空(短文首字母)&Dear Linda,&&& My school t ____________& was great. We went to the park with our teachers. We had so much f ____________ ! In the morning, we got up early and had a quick breakfast. Then we met at the bus stop at eight o'clock. We got to the park by b ___________ at nine o'clock.& In the morning, we c__________ the mountains there and saw many flowers. The air was very c ______& and the sun was shining brightly. We ate our l__________ under the trees. The food was very delicious. Then we ate some fruit. In the afternoon, some boys p___________ soccer or basketball, some girls s____________ some songs or danced. There is a small zoo in the park. So some students went to see a ____________ . There are some monkeys and elephants in the zoo. The monkeys are very cute and they can jump very high. I like elephants. But they are in great d_________ now, so we must protect them. At five o'clock, we went home. We were all tired but happy. I think we had a good time.C.翻译1.&你昨天的学校旅行怎么样?--- 很无聊!---________ _______ your school trip ?&& --- It ____________boring!2.&幸运的是,太阳又出来了。_________, the sun ________out again.3.&--- 草莓好吗?--- 是的,它们好。/ 不,它们不好。---__________ the strawberries good?& --- Yes, they were. / No, they____________ .4.&前天比尔领着我们看了他们学校。Bill____________ us____________ their school the day before yesterday.5.&去年我家门前有一条小河。____________ ____________ a river in front of my house last year.6.&上周末,我和我的家人在山上玩得那么开心。I ____________so much____________ with my family in the mountains last weekend.7.&不要担心我的英语,我正努力学呢。Don't____________ ____________ my English. I'm working hard at it.8.&我可以了解你的一天吗?May I ____________something____________ your day?9.&今天我参加了一次学校旅行。Today I____________ ____________a school trip.10.&我们参观了科学博物馆,它真的很有趣。We____________ the science museum and it ____________really interesting.11.&然后导游教我们如何制作机器人模型。Then the guide taught us ____________ ______ ____________a model robot.12.&所有的一切都是关于机器人的,而我对那不感兴趣。Everything was about robots and I'm not ____________ ________that.13.&我一点儿也不喜欢这次旅行。I ____________like the trip______ ______ .14.&总的说来,我们在山里玩得还是很高兴的。_____ ____ ___, we ____________a great time in the mountains.15.&上个周末他根本就没有做作业。He__________ ______ his homework______ ______ last weekend.16.&在动物园里,我看到了许多动物而且我拍了一些照片。At the zoo, I____________ a lot of animals and I____________ some photos.17.&我对画画没有兴趣。I'm not____________ ____________ ____________ .18.&你能教我怎样挤牛奶吗?Can you teach me how____________ ____________a cow?19.&上周,我妈妈给我买了一件漂亮的礼物。My mother ____________a nice gift____________ me last week.20.&昨天我们包了许多水饺。We____________ many ____________yesterday.21.&那位老先生和他的儿子昨晚去散步了。The old man and his son____________ a walk yesterday evening.22.&我们摘了一些苹果带回了家。We ____________some apples and ____________them home.23.&昨天他参加了学校旅游。He __________ ________ a school trip yesterday.24.&母亲教我如何做早饭。My mother ____________me ____________ _______cook breakfast.D.句型转换1.&I did my homework last night. (对划线部分提问)&____________ ________ you________ last night?2.& They did their homework last Sunday. (改为否定句)&They ____________ ____________their homework last Sunday.3.& I usually go to the beach with my parents. (用last Sunday改写)& I____________ to the beach with my parents last Sunday.4.& They studied for the test that day. (改为一般疑问句)& ____________they____________ for the test that day?5.&The food there was terrible. (对划线部分提问)& ____________ ____________ the food there?6.& John is playing soccer now. (用yesterday morning改写)& John ____________ ____________ yesterday morning.7.& We went to Beijing by plane. (改为同义句)& We____________ ____________ ________ to Beijing.8.& What was the weather like yesterday in Shanghai? (改为同义句)& ____________ ____________the weather yesterday in Shanghai?9.& They went fishing last Monday. (改为否定句)& They___________& ________fishing last Monday.10.& Cindy does her homework on the computer. (改为否定句)& Cindy ____________& ____________her homework on the computer.11.& He often goes to work at seven thirty. (改为同义句)& He often goes to work at____________& ____________seven.12.& Miss Sun gets to school at seven forty-five. (改为同义句)& Miss Sun gets to school at______ _________ _____ _________ .13.& I did my homework last night. (改为否定句)& I ____________& ____________my homework last night.D . 首字母填空(短文首字母)
&Dear Linda,&&& My school t ____________& was great. We went to the park with our teachers. We had so much f ____________ ! In the morning, we got up early and had a quick breakfast. Then we met at the bus stop at eight o'clock. We got to the park by b ___________ at nine o'clock.&&& In the morning, we c__________ the mountains there and saw many flowers. The air was very c ______& and the sun was shining brightly. We ate our l__________ under the trees. The food was very delicious. Then we ate some fruit. In the afternoon, some boys p___________ soccer or basketball, some girls s____________ some songs or danced. There is a small zoo in the park. So some students went to see a ____________ . There are some monkeys and elephants in the zoo. The monkeys are very cute and they can jump very high. I like elephants. But they are in great d_________ now, so we must protect them. At five o'clock, we went home. We were all tired but happy. I think we had a good time.E .& 作文 :本单元以“学校旅行”为话题,主要谈论如何度过周末或假期。写此类文章时可参考以下短语和句式。1. 重点短语:went to..., had fun/had a good time2. 重点句式结构:①I went to... ②I got there by...请根据下面的问题提示,写一篇不少于60个词的短文,描述一下给你印象最深的一次假期旅行。Questions:1. Where did you go?&& 2. What did you do there?& 3. How was the weather there?4. How were the people there? 5. How was the food there? 6. What do you think of this vacation?
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――Unit 4&& Where did you go on vacation? 复习资料
A. 词汇 1.&- What do you want to do this weekend?& --- I want to c___________ in the park.2.&There is a small l___________& near my home and we often go swimming there.3.&--- What did you do on the b ___________ by the sea yesterday? -- We played volleyball.4.&Lin Dan is good at playing b ___________.5.&My mother is always t ___________ after she comes home from work because she is very busy.6.&--- How many___________& (sheep) does your grandfather keep?7.&I think___________& (nature) things are better than man-made things.8.&There are too many ___________ (visit) in the shop and it's too crowded.9.&Her bad___________& (live) habits make her feel ill.10.&--- Why are you so sleepy?--- I went to bed too late ___________ (watch) a movie on TV.11.&- What l___________& can you speak?--- I can speak English.12.&Don't s___________& . I can hear you clearly.13.&--- What is the m___________& afraid of?& --- Of course the cat.14.&--- How old is the b___________& ?--- She is only five months old.15.&I don't like m___________. (老鼠)I think they are ugly.16.&It was Sunday yesterday. We were at home. We ___________ (be not) at school.17.&Kate ___________ (stay) at home and ___________ (read) books last night.18.&They___________& (not play) soccer yesterday afternoon.19.&Look! A bird(鸟) is f ___________ in the sky.20.&--- What can you do?--- I can j___________& high .21.&The m___________& is very round on Mid-Autumn Day.22.&There is something wrong with his e___________& . He can't hear others clearly.23.&They are going to m___________& to Qingdao next week.24.&Were you ___________ (scary) when you saw the snake?25.&--- Why did they make a fire?--- They made a fire___________& (keep) warm.26.&I saw some old women ___________ (dance) on the square(广场) when I passed by.27.&My mother often tells me___________& (not play) computer games too much.28.&I often help my friends with their homework. This makes me ___________ (feel) happy.1.&深夜不睡;熬夜&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 跑开&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 对……大声叫嚷 2.&对……大声喊叫&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 把……弄醒 ..&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 放风筝&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&中学&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 张贴; 挂起&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 大吃一惊&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&自然历史博物馆&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 打羽毛球&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 为数学考试学习&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.&去划船&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 丢东西&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 上上下下;起伏6.&生活习性&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 老鼠一家&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 洗衣服&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.&做晚饭&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 待在家里&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 练习吉他&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.&参观消防站B. 翻译1.&上周末你做什么了?--- 我打羽毛球了。---_________ ________ you_______ last weekend?--- I ___________badminton.2.&--- 你的周末(过得)怎么样? --- __________& ______your weekend?&& 3.&多么有趣啊!_________________interesting!4.&他们拥有一个有200多种蝴蝶的蝴蝶房。They have a butterfly house _________ _________200_________ ________ butterflies.5.&我在一家餐馆当服务员,我非常喜欢我的工作。I__________ ______ a waiter in a restaurant, and I like my job very much.6.&这件毛衣多便宜啊!_________ __________the sweater is!7.&你能尽快给我发电子邮件,并且告诉我你的家庭情况吗?Can you e-mail me soon and____________ me____________ your family?8.&我们学校有一个很大的图书馆,里面有300多种图书。The library in our school is so large_________ __________ 300 kinds of books.9.&昨晚我熬夜看电视剧了。I ________ _____ __________ _________watch a TV play last night.10.&作为一份特殊的礼物,我们的父母带我们去了印度度假。______a special gift, our parents ___________us ______India ________ ______________.11.&我是如此累,以至于早早去睡觉了。I was _______ __________ _______I _________ to sleep early.12.&当我们向帐篷外面望去的时候,我们看到一条大蛇正在火旁睡觉。_______we_______ ____ ____ our tent, we saw a big snake __________near the fire.13.&这把蛇吵醒了,它爬进了湖旁边的森林里。This ________the snake ________and it moved_________ the forest near the lake.14.&每天早上六点钟,那个闹钟把我叫醒。The alarm clock ________ ______ ________at 6:00 every morning.15.&看!同学们正在那边搭帐篷。Look! The students _______ __________ ______a tent over there.16.&那个男孩大声向他姐姐喊叫,让姐姐来帮他。The boy _________ ________his sister to help him.17.&作为同学,我们应该互相帮助。_______classmates, we should________ _________ _________ .18.&过了一个繁忙的周末。& I had _____ _______ ____________ .19.&在星期六的早晨,我打扫了我的房间。 ____Saturday morning, I __________my room.20.&他们有着一份多么有趣的工作啊!& ________ ______ interesting ________they have!21.&我们学会了发生火灾时如何拨打消防电话和该做什么。We learned _____ ____ _______the fire station and _______ ___ _____when there is a fire.22.&上星期六晚上我和朋友去看电影了,过得很愉快。I________ to the cinema with my friends last Saturday evening and we________ much fun.23.&---上周末你做什么了?--- 我去野营了。---_________ _______ you________ last weekend?--- I _______ _________24.&--- 谁看望了她祖母?--- 贝基.---_______ _______ her grandma?& --- Becky_______25.&我两小时前吃的早餐。& I_______ my breakfast two hours ______.26.&我太害怕了,以至于我没敢出去。I was _______scared _________I didn't go out.27.&我的周末多么无聊啊!__________ ___________my weekend was!28.&他们的农场好大啊!__________ _________ ___________farm they have!29.&学一门外语很重要& It's important ________ ___________a second language.C. 句型转换30.&Sally went to the museum yesterday morning. (对划线部分提问)________ _______Sally _______yesterday morning?31.&He found something in his bedroom. (改为否定句)He_________ ______ _________ in his bedroom.32.&Tom read newspapers in the classroom this evening. (改为一般疑问句)_______ Tom ____________newspapers in the classroom this evening?33.&Lisa bought a souvenir(纪念品) in the Gift Shop yesterday. (改为否定句)Lisa________ _________a souvenir in the Gift Shop yesterday.34.&Rose visited her friends last weekend. (改为一般疑问句)________Rose________ her friends last weekend?35.&Nick's vacation was pretty good. (对划线部分提问)________ _______Nick's vacation?36.&We played soccer yesterday. We had great fun. (合并为一句)We _________great________ __________soccer yesterday.37.&They have an interesting job. (改为感叹句)_________an interesting job_______ __________!38.&I don't know what I can do when there is a fire. (改为同义句)I don't know_______ ______ ________ when there is a fire.39.&I learned something at the fire station. (改为一般疑问句)________you__________ __________at the fire station?40.&He went to the beach with John. (对划线部分提问)_______ ________he________ to the beach with?D.首字母填空(短文首字母)&&&&&& A.&&& Now let me tell you something about my last weekend.&&& On Saturday, my parents and I went to the Beishan Park. F __________, we watched the flowers and saw lots of butterflies. Then we c__________ the mountain. In the afternoon, we went to v __________ my grandparents in the countryside. I f__________the sheep with my grandpa. In the evening, my parents and I t _________ the train to Shanghai to take part in an English Contest(比赛).&&& And on Sunday morning, we g______ to Shanghai. I went to Shanghai Hotel to take part in the contest. And at noon, we had l ________at a KFC. The food was very good. I a ___&&&&&&&&& a lot. And in the afternoon, we went back home by train, too. We were t__________, but we were very happy.&&& What do you t __________of my last weekend?&& ( B ) .Last weekend we went c __________in the countryside. We went there by bus. There is a large mountain. At the foot of the mountain, there is a small village. In f __________ of the village, there is a small lake. There are a lot of flowers near the lake. First we went fishing by the lake. In the evening, we p __________ up two tents by the lake and m __________ a fire to keep us warm and cook food on. We cooked some fish, chicken and vegetables. The food was d __________ . Then we sat under the big moon and told e __________ other stories. But I was so tired that I went to sleep early.&&& The next morning, my sister and I got a terrible surprise. When we looked out of the tent, we saw a big snake s _________ near the fire. I was too scared to move. We shouted to our parents to let them know about the d __________ . My father jumped up and down and the snake ran away in the end.假如今天是星期六(6月2日),你和你的朋友们去了泰山游玩,请根据以下提示写一则日记,描述一下一天的情况。词数:60个左右。提示:1. 天气:晴朗,下午多云;2. 活动:爬山,照相,吃饭等;3. 感受:累但很快乐。参考词汇:unforgettable 难忘的写作指导:本单元以“周末活动”为话题,以“谈论过去的事情”为主要内容。写此类文章时可参考以下短语和句式。1. 重点短语:go to...with...;be friendly to2. 重点句式结构: ● The weather was...there.● We were tired but happy._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unit 5& Where did you go on vacation? 复习资料A. 词汇1.&There is s____________ wrong with my bike. It doesn't work.2.&Do you have anything to say for y ____________, Jim?3.&I think n____________ is impossible if you put your heart into it.4.&Not____________ (每个人) is interested in the film.5.&I often do some washing by____________ (me).6.&Mary left her job because she was ____________ (bore).7.&Last year my father f____________ more than 100 pigs.8.&Keeping ____________a (diary) is a good habit to learn English.9.&Look! There are some b____________ flying in the sky. The spring is coming.10.&--- It is raining outside and I didn't take an u____________ to school today.11.&--- I w _________how you study English so well.--- If you work hard, you can do it, too.12.&I want to buy a new computer, but I don't have e____________ money.13.&--- What a__________ did you do in the park yesterday?--- We took a walk and played tennis.14.&Don't talk. My grandfather is trying ____________ (sleep).15.&The tall ____________ (build) over there is our school library.16.&There are some ____________ (different) between English names and Chinese names.17.&The boy finds soccer ____________ (enjoy) and he often plays it with his friends.18.&Keep ____________ (walk) up, and you'll come up to the top of the hill.19.&It ______ (be) rainy yesterday, so we________ (stay) at home and _____ (do) some reading.20.&They took many ____________ (photo) in Beijing.21.&It's a____________ (wonder) place to visit.B. 翻译22.&你去一些有趣的地方了吗?Did you go____________ _____________?23.&昨天他做特别的事情了吗?Did he do __________& __________yesterday?24.&上周一我大多数时间都待在家里。Last Monday I stayed at home ________ _______the time.25.&小明去年读了相当多的书。Xiaoming read________ ______ _______ books last year.26.&安,好久不见,你去了哪里?Ann, long time_____ _____& . Where did you go?27.&- (那里的)食物怎么样?--- 所有的食物尝起来都很好吃!---________ _______ the food?--- Everything tasted really good!28.&我给我父母买了些东西,但没给自己买。I ___________ something_____ my parents, but nothing for myself. .29.&我儿子经常写日记。My son often _______ _____ __________ .30.&晚上史密斯先生除了看电视,无事可做。Mr. Smith does____________ __________watch TV at night.31.&你怎么不去看牙医呢?________ ______ you go to see the ________?32.&在海街有一些老式建筑。There are some__________ __________ in Weld Quay.33.&我们尝试了滑翔伞运动。我感觉自己像只鸟。We____________ paragliding. I I_________& ___________ was a bird.34.&我没有带够钱,所以只好步行回家.I didn't_________ ________ _________ , so I had to walk home.35.&因为坏天气,我们看不见下面的任何东西。_________ _______ the bad weather, we couldn't see_________ _________ .36.&我知道他昨天晚上玩得很愉快,不是吗?I know he _______ ______ ____ ______last night, didn't he?37.&今天我们将有些什么活动?_________ ___________shall we have today?38.&昨天上午我们决定步行去海滩。We__________ _______ walk to the beach yesterday morning.39.&昨天我等了一个多小时的火车。I________ ________ ________ ________ an hour the train yesterday.40.&在到达火车站前我们又步行了两个小时。We walked for ________ ______/______ _______hours before we got to the train station.41.&你认为这次旅行怎么样?How did you _________ _________the trip?42.&它如此漂亮,以至于我们忘记了过去的5个小时(的疲劳)!It was ______ beautiful _________we forgot about the _______ _______ _______!43.&我从他那里学到了一些重要的东西。I learnt__________ ______________ from him.44.&我们到家时,月亮开始升起来了。The moon started to__________ _________ when we got home.45.&孩子们在花园里跳上跳下。Kids jumped________ ____ ________ in the garden.46.&你查明火车什么时间出发了吗?Do you_______ ______ when the train leaves?47.&让我们继续学习英语吧。Let's ______ ______learning English.48.&让我们尽最大的努力来帮助贫困地区的孩子们。(词数不限)Let's _____ __ __ to help the children in poor areas.C.句型转换1.&We went to the beach on vacation last Saturday. (对划线部分提问)________ _____you______ on vacation last Saturday?2.&They bought something special in the supermarket. (改为一般疑问句)_______they ______ ________special in the supermarket?3.&I did my homework at home yesterday evening. (改为否定句)I______ ______ my homework at home yesterday evening.4.&Dean didn't say anything at the meeting. (改为同义句)Dean ________ ________at the meeting.5.&Jack read something interesting in a book. (改为一般疑问句)_________Jack read _________interesting in a book?6.&They seem tired. (改为同义句)They seem______ ________ tired.7.&Why don't you tell him the news? (改为同义句)&________ _______tell him the news?8.&He brought something back from New York. (改为否定句)He_________ ________ _________ back from New York.9.&How did you like the party last night? (改为同义句)_________did you___________ about the party last night?10.&They were not friendly to us. (改为同义句)They ________ _____________to us.11.&I was too tired to walk. (改为同义句)I was______ tired _______ I________ _______.D. 首字母填空(短文首字母) Dear Linda,I hear you went to Beijing for v _____________ last month. What did you do there? Did you do a_________interesting? Did a_________ in your family go with you? H________was the weather there? Did you v________the Great Wall and Tian'anmen Square? Were the p___________ friendly to you? I went to Beijing with my parents last summer. We went there by p _________. We had a great time there. I t ________quite a few photos. But because I can s_______little Chinese, I couldn't communicate well with people there. After we came back, we were t________but very happy. I h______I can go there again this summer.Yours,Alice作文:本单元主要谈论如何度过一个愉快的假期。写此类文章时可参考以下短语或句式:1. 重点短语:summer vacation, lots of, the capital of, the Great Wall, the Palace Museum, Tian'anmen Square2. 重点句式:①How was/were...? ②spend...with sb.根据下面提示,写一篇关于如何度过暑假的文章。北京是中国的首都(capital)。它有许多名胜古迹(places of interest),如长城、故宫、天安门广场等。假如你是Kate,你到北京旅游,度过了一个愉快的暑假。请你给你的同学Mike写一封70个词左右的信介绍一下北京之旅。Dear Mike,& ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Kate
Unit 6& How often do you exercise? 复习资料
1.&I'm so tired that I can h_________ keep my eyes open.2.&--- Betty, what's your favorite TV p _________?--- It's Happy Camp (《快乐大本营》).3.&My father likes surfing the I _________ to get some useful information.4.&Bill usually washes his face t_________& a day, after getting up and before going to bed.5.&Would you like to go shopping with me?--- Sorry. I'm f ______. I have too much work to do.6.&Cindy _________ (read) English every day.7.&A_________ it was very late, he didn't go to bed.8.&--- How do you keep healthy?--- I keep healthy t_________& exercise.9.&About thirty _________ (百分之……) of the boys in our school like to play soccer.10.&Do you often talk with your friends_________& (在线的)?11.&It's very fine today. Let's go to the mountains _________ (共同).12.&Our teacher wants us _________ (read) English every morning.13.&Here _________ (be) the results of the test.14.&I am _________ (surprise) that the little girl can speak English so well.15.&It's relaxing_________ (listen) to music after class.16.&--- How does your father relax after a week's hard work?--- He relaxes by_________ (play) sports.17.&I want to see a _________ (牙医).18.&My father is reading a _________ (杂志).19.&_________& (也许) Tom is right, but I'm not sure.20.&I got 89 _________ (分数) in the English test.21.&Lu Xun was a famous _________ (write).22.&Larry is very_________ (health).23.&The cat _________ (die) an hour ago.24.&I have the_________& (little) money of all the girls.25.&Exercising every day is good for your _____________ ( health ). 26.&I don’t like milk, but my mother wants me ________ ( drink ) it every morning. 27.&In our school most _____________ ( student ) get to school by bike. 28.& I eat more vegetables and less meat. I think my ____ ( eat ) habits are pretty good. 29.& She enjoys _____________ ( surf ) Internet on weekends. 30.&A lot of vegetables can help you keep _____________ ( health ). 31.& I am not sure. He may _____________ ( be ) a reporter. 32.&I think my healthy lifestyle helps me _____________ ( get ) good grades. 33.&Mike with his friends _____________ ( exercise ) every day. 34.&This dictionary is _____________ ( difference ) from that one. B. 翻译句子1.&--- 你最喜欢的节目是什么?--- 《动物世界》。--- _________ your ________ _________?--- Animal World.2.&--- 你正在学什么种类的舞蹈?-- 摇摆舞。--- ________ _______ ______dance are you learning?_________________.3.&他多久看一次电视?--- 他几乎从不看电视。--- ________ _______ _____ he watch TV?--- He _______ _______watches TV..4.&--- 他们多久熬夜一次?--- _______ ______ _____they ______ _____ ______?5.&他一周至少踢两次足球。He plays soccer& ___ ____ ________ _____ ________. .6.&我的妈妈想让我喝牛奶。她说它对我的健康有利。My mother wants me ______ _____milk. She says it ____ _______ _______my health.7.&百分之四十五(的)一周锻炼四到六次。__________ _________ four to six times a week.8.&百分之二十(的学生)根本不锻炼!Twenty percent (of students) do_____ exercise _____ ______!9.&尽管许多学生喜欢看体育节目,但游戏类节目是最受欢迎的。_________ many students like to watch sports, game shows are_____ ________ ______ .10.&通过上网或看游戏类节目放松很好,但我们认为最好的放松方式是通过锻炼。_____is good ______by using the Internet or watching game shows, but we think the best way to relax____ ___________ exercise.11.&简有许多好习惯。Jane has a lot of________ __________ .12.&她几乎不熬夜到很晚。She ________& _________ _________up late.13.&她每天看电视超过两个小时。She watches TV for _____ ______two hours every day.C. 阅读理解&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AEveryone knows that exercise is important. We all need to exercise. Doctors say it is good for us. It makes your heart and body strong. Children who often exercise are more alert(灵活). That means they do better in tests and schoolwork than those who don’t exercise. && They are many ways to exercise. You can walk, run, swim, skate, or play ball games. Make sure you exercise in the following ways: You have to like what you are doing. Exercise enough(足够的)--- but not too much. It’s best to exercise twice a week. Thirty minutes each time is enough. Try all kinds of sports until(直到)you find one, two or even three sports that feel right for you. && You can exercise at fitness centers. They have a lot of equipment(设备)there. The equipment will help exercise your arms, legs and other parts of your body to make you healthy. Some people buy equipment for their homes. But it’s very expensive. (&&& ) 1 . the underline word “fitness centers” in the passage means _____. &&&&&& A. 商务中心&&&& B. 健身中心&& C. 医疗中心&&&& D. 购物中心 (&&& )& 2 . The sport “_____” is not told in the passage. &&&&&& A. playing soccer& B. skateboarding& C. walking&&&&&&&& D. running (&&& )& 3. The doctors say that exercise can make your heart and body _____. && A. ill&&&& B. happy&& C. strong&&&& D. health (&&& )& 4. About “exercise”, which statement of the following is NOT right? &&&& A. Thirty minutes’ exercise each time is enough. &&&& B. You have to exercise too much every day. &&&& C. You needn’t do all kinds of sports to keep healthy. &&&& D. You have to like the sports that you are doing. (&&& ) 5. It’s best to exercise _____. &&&&& A. at fitness centers&&& B. in groups&& C. in the morning&&&&& D. twice a week B&& A young boy was playing with a ball in the street. He threw(扔)it too hard and it broke the window of a house and fell(掉)inside. A woman came to the window and shouted at the boy. The boy was afraid and ran away. But he still wanted his ball back. A few minutes later. The boy came back and knocked(敲)at the door and said, “My father is going to come and repair(修理)your window soon.” &&&&& After a while, a man came to the door with tools(工具)in his hand, so the woman let the boy take his ball away. &&&&& When the man finish repairing the window, he said to the woman, “Please pay ten dollars.” &&&&& “But aren’t you the father of the boy?” the woman asked, looking surprised. “No,” he answered, looking more surprised, “Aren’t you his mother?” (&&& ) 6. The boy lost his ball because _____. &&&&& A. the ball fell into the woman’s garden &&&&& B. the ball broke the window of his house & C. the ball broke the window and fell into the woman’s house &&&&& D. he went through the window of the woman’s house (&&& ) 7. The boy ran away because _____. &&&&&& A. he was afraid of the woman& B. he had to ask his father for help &&&&&& C. he didn’t want his ball back&& D. he had to look for his friends (&&& ) 8. The boy came back again because _____. A. he father will come soon&&& B. he wanted the ball back C. the woman was his mother&& D. a man would come to repair the window (&&& ) 9. The woman let the boy take his ball away _____. &&&& A. because she thought he was honest(诚实的) &&&& B. because he came back and repaired the window &&&& C. because she thought the man was his father &&&& D. because his father repaired the window (&&& ) 10. Which of the following is RIGHT? &&&&& A. The boy was the son of the man.&&&& B. The man was the father of the boy. &&&&& C. The woman knew the man was the father of the boy. &&&&& D. The man thought the woman was the boy’s mother. 句型转换1.The boy eats junk food three times a week.& (就划线部分提问) && __________ __________ does the boy eat junk food? &2. Mike always watches TV on school night.&&& (变为否定句) &Mike __________ __________ TV on school night. &3. The students are playing soccer in the park.&&& (就划线部分提问) && What __________ the students __________ in the park? &4. John did his homework last night.&&& (变为否定句) &&& John __________ __________ his homework last night. &5. There’s some milk in the glass.&&& (变为一般疑问句) _______ there __________ milk in the glass?
Unit 7& I’m more outgoing than my sister. 复习资料词汇:1.&― What’s the matter with her? ― Nothing s&&&& . She has a cold.2.&Lang Lang is a&&&&& (天才的) pianist. He is very famous.3.&Don’t&&&&&&& (触摸) the glass. It may hurt you.4.&It’s impolite to l&&&&&&& at the people in trouble.5.&Jimmy was more&&& _____&&&& (努力的)than me so he got better grades.6.&B&&&&&& of his parents like taking a walk after supper.7.&Ann is f&&&&&&&& than Sue. She likes telling jokes.8.&It’s n&&&&&& for us to study hard.9.&Please be quiet. Don’t talk so l&&&&&&& .10.&He is as tall as I, but he’s a little ______ (heavy).11.&I’m a little______ (thin) than he is.12.&Nick is ______ (funny) than Tim.13.&His little sister is much______________ (outgoing) than him.14.&They all enjoy___________(read)books.15.&There are some____________ (different) between them. So they look______ (different).16.&The coat is _______________ (beautiful) of the three.17.&It’s necessary for us____________ (have) some friends.18.&He likes to do the same things as she ________ (do).19.&Who did ___________ (well), boys or girls?20.&At school, Tom is my ______ (good)friend.21.&My brother is ____________ (interest) in history.22.&Please say it again.& I didn’t hear what you said&& ______&& (clear) .23.&Susan is&&&&&&&& (good) than me at English.24.&She likes to have friends who are&&&& _______ (difference) from her.25.&I&&&&&&&& (true) like the coat. I want to buy it.26.&They made us&&&&&&&&&& (stay) at home.27.&When we heard the good news, we all&&&&&&&&& (laugh) happily.28.&It’s important for us&&&&&&&& (read)English every morning.29.&Bill’s backpack is bigger than&&&&&&&&& (I) 30.&My friend Emma doesn’t write as&&&&&&&& (good) as her brother.31.&Do you like the singing c_______________ yesterday?32.&--- Do you know w ___________skirt is cheaper?--- The green one.33.&Bob likes singing and dancing. He is more o ___________ than his sister.34.&It's too dark. I can't see who he is c ___________.35.&It is n ___________ for children to have enough time to exercise every day.36.&He looked at himself in the m& ___________and went to school.37.&She didn't get good g ___________ in the exam.38.&I never forget the s ___________ "No pains, no gains".39.&He doesn't study math well and we s ___________ help him more after class.40.&He is a funny boy and he likes to make me ___________ (laugh).41.&Betty's best friend is& ___________ (funny) than she is.42.&Li Jing& ___________ (true) likes to read books.43.&The twins often surf the Internet for more ___________ (信息).单项选择(&& )& 1. ______your sister like to have friends who are______?A Does, like she does& B Do, like her&&&&&& C Does, like her&&& D Is, as her(&& )& 2. I have many good friends who______ me.A is different with&&&& B are different from& C is different from& D are different for(&& )& 3. I____ think ______are important ______a friendship.A /,differences, on& B don’t, difference, in& C /,difference, on& D don’t, differences, in(&& )& 4. ______it is snowing, ______they are still working.A Though,/&&&&&&&&& B/,though&&&&&&&&&& C But, though&&&&& D Though, but(&& ) 5 .Traffic is heavy and the price of oil is much ______so that many people go to work by bus instead.(昆明)A higher&&&&&&&&& B high&&&&&&&&&&& C expensive&&&&& D more expensive(&& ) 6.Lily isn’t as______ as Peter. She often makes mistakes in her composition.(宁夏)A careless&&&&&&&& B careful&&&&&&&&& C carelessly&&&&& D carefully(&& ) 7 .--Time is money. --But I think it is ______money.(青海)A. the same as&&&&& B as important as&& C more important than& D so important than(&& ) 8. He takes little, but gives______.(宁夏)A few&&&&&&&&&&&&& B little&&&&&&&&&& C much&&&&&&&&& D many(&& ) 9. Zhao Yazhi looks______ than she really is.(四川)A .young&&&&&&&&&&& B more young&&&& C more younger&&& D much younger(&& )10. Breakfast is__ meal of the day. It provides us with energy after a long night without food.& A important&&& B more important&&& C the most important&& D very important(&& )11. The ______you work at your lessons, the______ result you will get.(湖北)A hard,good&&& B harder,good&&&& C hard,better&& D harder,better(&& )12 Lucy does homework______ than Tim.(湖南)A carefully&&&&&& B more carefull&&&& C more carefully(&& )13. Tom is ______than any other player in the school team.(潍坊)A tall&&&&&&&&&&& B taller&&&&&&&&&& C tallest&&&&&&&& D more tall(&& ) 14. _____ exercise you take,&&&&&&& you’ll be.A.T the fatter B. T the fatter& C. T the more fatter (&& ) 15. Anna is _____ to work out the problems.A.careful enough&& B.enough careful& C. carefully enough&&&& D. enough carefully (&& )16.Lin Dan& __Li Zongwei and&&&&&&& the game in 2012 London Olympic Games.A.win&&&&&&&& B.beat&&&& C.beat&&&& D.won(&& ) 17. Please speak more _____ . Your father is sleeping.A.loud&&&&&&&&& B.quiet&&&&& C.quietly&&&&&&&&&&&& D. clear(&& ) 18. The man looks very young._____ he is already 70.A. In fact&&&&&& B.& First of all&&&&&& C.& After all&&&&&& D. At first根据中文提示完成句子1.&我们都喜欢比赛,人人都想赢。We all like the competition and everyone _________ ________ ________ .2.&他的工作是打扫房间。His job is ________ __________the house.3.&在学校谁学习更努力?Who's________ ________________ at school?4.&刘英的英语没有汤姆的好。Liu Ying's English isn't ________ ________ ________Tom's.5.&我认为好朋友让我笑。I think a good friend ________ ______ __________.6.&对我来说,好朋友喜欢和我做同样的事情。________me, a good friend likes to do _______ _______things _______me.7.&我妈妈告诉我好朋友就像一面镜子。My mother told me a good friend _______ _________a mirror.8.&对我来说交朋友不容易。It's not easy ________me ______ ________ __________.9.&只要他们优秀,你不需要很多。_____ ______ ______you don't need a lot of them, they're good.10.&然而,拉里不那么用功。Larry is much_________ _________ , though.11.&我总是取得比他更好的成绩。I always get________ grades______ he________ .12.&我真的不介意别人会说什么。I don't really________ ________ others will say.13.&爱迪生小的时候对科学就感兴趣。Edison was _________ _________ science when he was young.14.&事实上,我并不同意我妈妈的观点。______ ________, I don't ________ ________my mother.15.&玛丽在课上总是表现得最好。Mary always_________ _______ the best in class.16.&你认为谁应该得到这份工作?______ _____ _____ ________should get the job?17.&我弟弟和我妹妹一样认真。My brother is ____serious _____my sister.18.&汤姆比吉姆有更多的朋友。Tom has_______ friends_______ Jim.19.&我不只有一个弟弟。I have ______ ______one brother.20.&我妹妹比我外向一点。My sister is ______ ______ ______ ______than me.21.&托尼不像他哥哥一样擅长体育。Tony is ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______his brother.22.&他们两个都喜欢参加聚会。&&& _____of them enjoy______ ______ ______.23.&我们的城市正变得越来越美丽。(江苏)_____________________________________________24. 你比你的妹妹更擅长画画。(山东)You __________________than your sister.按要求改写句子,每空一词。1.&He is not as tall as his father.(改为同义句)His father is ______ ______him.2.&They both like eating dumplings. (改为同义句)______ ______them like eating dumplings.3.&Peter is in Class1.I am in Class1,too.(改为同义句)Peter and I are ______ ______ ______class.4.&His brother is different from him.(改为同义句)There are______ ______ his brother______ him.5.&She does well in English. (改为同义句)She ______ ______ ______English.6.&Mary is 16 years old. Tara is 18 years old.(用比较级合并为一个句子)Mary is ______ ______ ______ than Tara.7.&He is the tallest in his class. (改为同义句)He is ______than______ ______ student in his class.8.&There are over sixty students in our class. (改为同义句)There are ______ ______sixty students in our class.阅读理解Find and keep your friendship  Every one of us ,rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. Your friends will listen to you when you speak, will take care of you when you are sick, and will be together with you in your journey through life.  Everyone needs friends. Friendship can make us happier. How can we find a good friend and get on well with each other? Here is some advice.  ★ Make friends with a person who is easy to get along with.  ★ You should make friends with a person who has something in common with you.  ★ Give your friend a hand when he or she is in trouble .Friends should always be ready to help each other.  ★ Believe in each other. This is the most important thing in a friendship.  ★ Even the best friends may have quarrel (争吵)sometimes. If this happens, don’t let your quarrel last too long. Try to make up with(和好) your friends soon.Friendship is a kind of treasure in our life. It is like a bottle of wine, the longer it is kept, the better it will be. 根据短文内容,判断正误(T/F)。(&& ) 1. Rich people don’t need friends.  (&& ) 2. If your friends are in trouble, you should help them. (&& ) 3. Make friends with people who are not difficult to get along with.  (&& ) 4. Don’t believe in your friends.(&& ) 5. Best friends don’t have a quarrel作文: 假如你是Mike,今年12岁,在上小学。你生活在美国,性格外向,喜欢讲笑话。在某些方面你很优秀,如擅长打排球、与人们相处很融洽。你也很喜欢交朋友,想通过网络在中国找一个与自己有共同之处的笔友。请根据以上提示内容,写一篇英语短文。写作指导:本单元主要谈论人的特征,且对人物进行比较,在写作此类文章时可参考以下短语和句式。1. 重点短语:tell jokes;be good at/with;the same...as2. 重点句型: ① enjoy doing;② Would you like to..________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unit 8& What’s the best movie theater? 复习资料1.&I have two _________ (票)to the basketball match. 2.&Tam listens very c_________ in class. All the teachers like him. 3.&That restaurant has good s _________ .4.& (2012,贵州铜仁)He can speak English _________ (更好 地)than I. 5.&The supermarket has the _________ (最新鲜的) fruit.6.&Which river is the second ______ (long) river in the world?(烟台)7.&Paris is one of the ______ (lively) cities in Europe.(湖北)8.&Nowadays too many boys want to become______ (act) .9.&Those children are _______(talent). 10.&He is__________ (popular) teacher in our school.11.&Tuesday is __________(busy) day in a week.12.&Winter is the__________ (cold) season of the year in Shandong.13.&Which is__________ (big), the sun, the earth or the moon?14.&It is one of______________________(important) books.15.&The Changjiang River is the ____________(long) river in China.16.&She is Mary’s _________(good) friend.17.&The library near my home is always__________ (crowd) on Sundays.18.&She said she saw a_________ (fantasy) movie last week.19.&My father doesn’t like those___________ (bore) songs.20.&His brother is a _________( report). 21.&This coat is ______________ (expensive)than That one. 22.&You can sit the most ______________ (comfortable) at Sun Cinema. 23.&What do you think of Funky Fashions? 一I think it’s the _________ (bad).24.&Which river is the second ______ (long) river in the world?(烟台)25.&My mom is _________ (busy) in my family. 26.&Which clothes store is__________ (good),Trendy Teens or Jason’s? 27.&Which city is _________ (beautiful),Beijing, Shanghai or Hangzhou? 28.&She is _________ (old) of us all.29.&What’s _________ (bad) radio station in town? 30.&Movie Palace has_ ________________ (comfortable) seats of the three. 31.&0f all the boxes, this one is _________ (heavy). 32.&1 want to learn science hard. I think it is _________ (difficult) of all33. Bill Gates often helps the p _________ in Africa. 34. His mother is s _________& ill. 完形填空Sanya, Harbin and Beijing are there&& 1& in China, and they are in different places. They are quite&&& 2& from each other. Sanya is in Hainan Province and it’s in the& 3& place of China. Even in winter, it’s about 15℃ in the daytime. Harbin is in the& 4& of China. It’s cold in& 5 , sometimes -30℃. There is an Ice and Snow Festival that lasts six&&& 6& . Beijing is not very cold in winter. It’s about -5℃. It&& 7& rains or snows. The&& 8&& of hotel rooms are quite different, too. In Beijing, hotels usually cut&&& 9& pieces in winter. About 200 yuan a night is& 10& .(&& ) 1 A city&&&&&&& B cities&&&&&&& C country&&&&&&& D countries(&& ) 2 A like&&&&&&& B same&&&&&&& C far&&&&&&&&&&& D difficult(&& ) 3 A cold&&&&&&& B coldest&&&&& C warm&&&&&&&&& D warmest(&& ) 4 A nort&&&&&&& B south&&&&&&& C east&&&&&&&&&& D west(&& ) 5 A spting&&&&& B summer&&&&& C autumn&&&&&&& D winter(&& ) 6 A days&&&&&& B weeks&&&&&&& C months&&&&&&& D years(&& ) 7 A does&&&&&& B seldom&&&&&& C always&&&&&&&& D never(&& ) 8 A room&&&&&& B food&&&&&&& C beds&&&&&&&&&& D prices(&& ) 9 A is&&&&&&&&& B their&&&&&&& C it’s&&&&&&&&&&& D theirs(&& ) 10 A cheap&&&& B expensive&&& C enough&&&&&&&& D dear改写句子 1. It is about three miles from the market to the hospital.(对画线部分提问) _________ _________& is it from the market to the hospital? 2. Movie World has big screens. Town Cinema has bigger screens.(合并成一句) Town Cinema has__________ screens_ _________ Movie World. 3. Trendy Teens is the best clothes store in town.(对线部分提问) _________ is the best clothes store in town? 4 . This red jacket is cheaper than that blue one.(改为同义句) That blue jacket is _________ _________ than this red one. 5.Jim is taller than the other two.(改为同义句)   Jim is _________ _________ of the three.& 6. Mary got over fifty cards during Christmas. (改为同义句)Mary got ________ _________fifty cards during Christmas.7. I'd like some egg soup. (改为同义句)I'd like some soup_______ ________ .8. Do you want to travel around the world? (改为同义句)Do you want to travel______ _______ the world?9.&I'm not as hard-working as my brother. (改为同义句)I'm _________hard-working________ my brother.10.&The supermarket sells the cheapest things in this city. (改为同义句)The supermarket sells things________ ________ ____________ in this city.11.&They don't look the same. (改为同义句)They ________ ___________ .根据所给汉语完成句子 1.&Jasper’s has the_ ____________________ (最友好的)service. 2.&1 think Cride Theater has __________________ (最舒适的)seats. 3.&我家离学校很近。My home __________________school.4.&他是最受欢迎的老师之一。 He is one of____________________________________.5.&Tony 是两个男孩中比较高的一个。Tony is____________________the two boys .6.&我在昨天的唱歌比赛中表现得最差。I did _______________yesterday’s_________________.7.&那家餐厅的服务一点儿也不好。That restaurant’s service is ______good ______ _______.8.&一顿饭多少钱?______ ______ ______ a meal?9.&谁是最好的表演者? Who is _________ _________ _________ ?10.&他们在决定获胜者方面起着重要的作用。 They _________ _________ _________ _________ in deciding the winner. 11.&才艺演出变得越来越受欢迎。 Talent shows are getting _________ _________ _________ _________。12.&你认为这些表演怎么样? What do you_ _________ _________ the shows? 13.&谁唱歌唱得最动听? Who sings _________ _________ _________ ?14.&Tom is very _________ (有创造力的). 15.&Not e _________ likes watching TV. 16.&Lucy gets a good _________ (奖品). 17.&中国是世界上最大的国家之一。China is one of ______ _______ ___________in the world.18.&我们努力学习为了梦想成真。We study hard to make our dreams__________ _________ .19.&我妹妹和我在许多方面有相同的特点。My sister and I many things ______ _____________.20.&我们必须认真对待这项工作。We must__________ this work____________ .21.&格林伍德公园是周末最好的去处。Greenwood Park is_______ _______ place _____ ______ ________on weekends.22.&我认为海南是冬季最好的去处。I think Hainan is the best place _______ _____ _____in winter.23.&夏天这个海滩是最拥挤的地方,因为许多人来海里游泳。The beach is the ______ ___________place in summer, becauuse many people come here ____ ______in the sea.24.&在这座城市里,每个人都能找到适合自己的事情。________ _____something for _____________ in this city.25.&你认为哪一个城市最美?Which do you think _____ _______ _______ _________city?26.&我认为故宫是最受(游客)欢迎的名胜古迹之一。I think the Palace Museum is one of_______ _________ _________ places of interest.专项训练 C 单词专项训练单词拼写(单句首字母填空)1.&We had a math test yesterday. This class the teacher will tell us the r_____________ .2.&She is a good student. She is h______________ ever late for school.3.&My aunt had curly hair last year, but now she has s________________ hair.4.&My father has a healthy lifestyle. He eats l___________ junk food and more vegetables.5.&This picture is d_________ from that one. Can you tell me the differences between them?6.&Jackie Chan is a famous a________of China.7.&I can't h__________ you clearly. Could you speak loudly?8.&Mr. Wang is funny and makes his classes very interesting. So he is very p_____ at school.9.&E__________ is here. Let's begin our class.10.&--- W__________ coat would you like, Mary?--- The blue one.11.&My uncle is of _____________(中等的) build.12.&His grandfather keeps a lot of _____________(绵羊) and cows.13.&Be quiet. Don't ____________(弄醒) the baby up.14.&I want to learn to swim by_____________(我自己).15.&This box is______________ (充满了) of all kinds of toys.16.&Walk _______________(穿过) the small door, and you'll see a beautiful garden.17.&My brother and his friends went to a movie _______________(一起) last night.18.&--- Who____________ (弄坏) my watch?--- Li Lei did.19.&There are more than fifty people on the bus. It's very______________ (拥挤的).20.&It's _______________(必要的) for us to drink lots of water21. My father exercises every day and he is very_______________ (health).22.&I am____________ (good) at swimming than my sister.23.&I think the restaurant has _____________(bad) service in our town.24.&There are few___________ (mouse) on the farm.25.&____________(lucky), I brought my umbrella and didn't get wet.26.&It's not easy to be an __________(art). You should try your best.27.&The movie is boring. Everyone feels _____________(bore) in the theatre.28.&--- Why do you_________ (like) the book?--- Because it's too difficult for me to read.29.&Mrs. Brown goes shopping_____________ (one) a day.30.&Wang Lei is lying on the bed________________ (comfortable) and listening to music.专项训练 - 短语专项训练选词填空 (31-40题)in the end& show...around& not...at all& shout to&& quite a few & feel like& more than& care about& close to play a role31.&Our math teacher is__________ some people___________ the school.32.&The boy ______like staying here _________.33.&My mother__________________ buying some new clothes for her birthday.34.&Wonderful Supermarket is_____________________ my home in town.35.&A little girl got the prize(奖项)__________________ .36.&I _________________my brother to stop him from climbing the tree.37.&My father__________________ in looking after us in my family.38.&My mother__________________ me very much and she's always helping me.39.&There are ___________________fish in the river.40}

我要回帖

更多关于 shelikesmusic 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信