I wonder how 解析I cann do that还是I wonder how can I do

Sixto Rodriguez - I Wonder lyrics | LyricsMode.comTo explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".Create lyrics explanation
Select some words and click "Explain" button. Then type your knowledge, add image or YouTube video till "Good-o-meter" shows "Cool" or "Awesome!". Publish your explanation with "Explain" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!I wonder how many times you've been had
And I wonder how many plans have gone bad
I wonder how many times you had s**
I wonder do you know who'll be next
I wonder l wonder wonder I do
I wonder about the love you can't find
And I wonder about the loneliness that's mine
I wonder how much going have you got
And I wonder about your friends that are not
I wonder I wonder I wonder I do
I wonder about the tears in children's eyes
And I wonder about the soldier that dies
I wonder will this hatred ever end
I wonder and worry my friend
I wonder I wonder wonder don't you?
I wonder how many times you been had
And I wonder how many dreams have gone bad
I wonder how many times you've had s**
And I wonder do you care who'll be next
I wonder I wonder wonder I do
Like janis sometimes incorrectly listed as jane S. Piddy
And you measure for wealth by the things you can hold
And you measure for love by the sweet things you're told
And you live in the past or a dream that you're in
And your selfishness is your cardinal sin.
And you want to be held with highest regard
It delights you so much if he's trying so hard
And you try to conceal your ordinary ways
With a smile or a shrug or some stolen cliche.
Cause emotionally you're the same basic trip
And you know that I know of the times that you've slipped
So don't try to impress me, you're just pins and paint
And don't try to charm me with things that you ain't.
And don't try to enchant me with your manner of dress
Cause a monkey in silk is a monkey no less
So measure for measure reflect on my said
And when I won't see you then measure it dead.
Cause don't you understand, and don't you look about
I'm trying to take nothing from you
So why should you act so put out for me?Lyrics taken from http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/sixto_rodriguez/i_wonder.htmlExplanationsnewTo explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".
EmailPrintAdd song structure elements
Click "Correct" to open the "Correction form". There you can add structure tags, correct typos or add missing words. Send your correction and get karma points! Result of your work will appear after moderating.
OK, got it!LikeTweet+1
Write song meaning
Type your knowledge till "Good-o-meter" shows "Awesome!". Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!U or log in with Post meaning
Min 50 words
&Bebe Rexha&Calvin Harris&Panic! At The Disco&Billie Eilish&KYLE&Diplo&Juice WRLD&A$AP Rocky&Nicki MinajUsernameYour explanationExplain
&Congratulations!
Keep posting annotations and earnrespect from LyricsMode community.
Yep, I'm cool![Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?×
Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.
Create an accountContinue unregistered扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I wonder how much more computers will be able to do in the future.翻译
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
我想知道电脑以后还能有什么更多的功能
能找相片吗
我看着比较晕
麻烦你在照一张
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码- I wonder if I can get a raise in salary. -You have been paid enough. do you want? A. How much B. What more C. What else D. How much more 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
— I wonder if I can get a raise in salary.
—You have been paid enough. ________ do you want?
A. How much
B. What more
C. What else
答案:D解析:意思是“你还想要多少?”
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:2014届福建罗源县第一中学高二下学期月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
A few months ago, Dr. Ken Duckworth, a psychiatrist(心理医生) in Massachusetts, was swimming in his community'spool, chatting with other swimmers. When he mentioned his career, one manwanted Duckworth’s opinion on his strug another asked foradvice on a family member's mental illness.“I was sort of amazed. They were talking openly abouttheir mental disabilities with a stranger in a swimming locker room, ” saidDuckworth, “That wouldn't have happened 15 years ago. ”New research shows that these swimmers aren't the onlyones opening up. According to a new study, more American adults than ever arereporting being disabled by the symptoms of depression, anxiety or otheremotional problems.The report, published Thursday in the American Journalof Public Health, found that people who said they couldn’t perform everydaytasks or engage in social and leisure activities because of a mental illnessincreased from 2 percent in 1999 to 2.7 percent in 2009. That increase amountsto nearly 2 million more people disabled by mental distress (痛苦) in the past decade, the report said.Although people did not say they felt more mentaldistressed compared to past years, they reported that their mental healthproblems had a greater impact on their daily lives.Dr. Ramin Mojtabai, the study's author, said it'sunclear whether the findings tell a sad story of greater mental distress inrecent times or point to a victory for public education about the importance ofacknowledging and evaluating mental illness.“It is possible that people are realizing the effectsof mental illness more acutely now than before,& he said. &Peoplecould be becoming more aware. ”Mojtabai said it's also possible that a number offactors could be taking a toll on the population's mental well-being. Highunemployment, economic hardships and a growing sense of isolation could beputting greater stress on Americans.But Duckworth said there could be a more positiveexplanation -- like his fellow swimmers, people may be getting more comfortablewith talking about their mental distress.“I wonder if this tells us that American culture isbecoming more open and is giving people the ability to speak about it,” hesaid. “If people have this problem and are willing to acknowledge it, thenwe're getting closer to dealing with it.”1.Why was Dr. Ken Duckworth surprised when otherswimmers talked about the depression with him?A.He hadn’t expected those swimmers had so many questions.B.He didn’t know there would be so many people suffering mentaldisabilities.C.People wouldn’t talk about their mental disabilities with a strangerin the past.D.It amazed himthat people were becoming more and more open-hearted.2.Which of the statements may Dr. Ramin Mojtabaiagree?A.More and morepeople are suffering mental distress nowadays.B.People may bemore willing to acknowledge their mental illness.C.People arebecoming more and more aware of the effects of mental illness.D.The publiceducation about the importance of acknowledging mental illness is successful.3.What does the underline phrase “taking a toll on” inpara.8 mean?A.making acontribution toB.taking partinC.playing apart in D.doing harm to4.What’s the best title of the text?A.How mentalillness come about?B.Swimmers withmental illness puzzled psychiatrist.C.Study showsmore mental illness.D.You shouldhave an accurate attitude towards mental illness.&
—I wonder why Mary is so unfriendly to us.
—She is ________ than unfriendly, I’m afraid.
A. shyer&& B. much shyer C. shy more&&&&& D. more shy
来源:学年广东揭阳一中高二下期第二次阶段考试英语卷(带解析)
题型:填空题
请阅读下列应用文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。请在答题卡上将对应题号的相应选项字母涂黑。首先请阅读下面6封信件或便条:A.Dear Mom, Every time it’s your birthday, I remember all the great birthday parties you gave me when I was growing up.I especially remember the one when I turned to 16, and the words you and Dad said to me.Now I hope you enjoy the birthday party I’m holding for you.B.Dear Dan, It’s over! High school is now part of the past.But consider what your graduation day really means, aside from the gifts.It’s the beginning of a life filled with goals that only you can attain.You’ve made it through 4 important years, and we’re confident you’ll make it through anything else you’ll have to face.C.Dear Tom, I’m 16, but my grandmother treats me as if I were 5.She uses a baby voice around me, which is really annoying, but I’m afraid to say anything because I don’t want to make her feel bad.How can I tell her my feelings, and let her know I’m growing up?D.Dear Tina, I was almost unwilling to open your gift because it was so wonderfully wrapped.The paper was just lovely! I want to thank you for thinking of me.I’m sure you spent hours making this lovely sweater, and it’s so soft that I feel as if you’ve sent me 100 hugs.Every time I wear it I’ll think of you.E.Dear Aunt Pam, Thank you so much for the cards and gifts you sent me for Christmas.I hope Uncle Mike and Little John are well.Next week I’m going to my father’s for the holiday.I wonder if you could come down and visit us.I haven’t seen you for nearly two years!F.Dear Mom, I think you’re the greatest.I know you have faults, but I can’t think of any at the moment.You deserve much more than this small gift in return for everything that you’ve done for me, but it’s all that I can afford.Hopefully, by the time I become a mom, I’ll be able to be as giving to my child as you’ve been to me.请为下面回复的信件或者便条匹配合适的来信或便条:【小题1】Dear Sucre, I understand exactly what you’re telling me, and I think this problem is very common.Don’t forget that, from your grandmother’s perspective, even your father and mother are just babies.Talk with your parents and ask them to talk with your grandmother.I’m sure they’ll be able to explain to her that it’s time to stop.【小题2】Dear Amanda, Glad to hear from you! We haven’t seen each other since waiting at the Cincinnati Airport for that connection to London.And I’m really missing you! I’d love to see you, but Mike and I plan to visit the Lake District then.Please say hello to your dad.【小题3】Dear Michael, My dear son, you’re growing up so fast, and turning into an impressive person.I was so excited that I couldn’t fall asleep after the party.You know, you really gave me a big surprise when I entered the room, and made me realize how considerate and kind you’ve turned out to be.【小题4】Dear Amy, Thank you so much for your gift.Best of all for me, though, was to see that you’ve become an independent woman.I’m sure you’ll succeed in whatever you do, sooner or later.And some thing you can be sure of: I’ll always be proud of you!【小题5】Dear Linda, You are the most caring and self-accepting person I know.I think of you as my soul sister.At this special moment, this sweater I made with my own hands seems like the best way to express my feelings.I wish you a great birthday, and a great year ahead.
题型:阅读理解
Many years ago my student asked me the question, &Mrs. Kindred, why do you teach?& Without taking time to reflect, I answered, &Because someday I might say something that might make a difference in someone's life.& Even though I was sincere, that wasn't a very good answer and my student didn't let it slide.
&Let me get this straight,& he said, &You went to college for four years so you could come here every day because you have the hope that someday you might say something that will influence someone?& He shook his head as if I were crazy and walked away looking confused. I'm one of those people who look back and wish they had said something smart or witty, or swift.
Even though that particular student might no longer wonder why I teach, there are days when I wonder. On those days, I remind myself of the real reasons I teach:
It's in my blood. My mother was my most influential teacher, and she was a 6th grade reading teacher until her death in 1990. She instilled(逐渐灌输) in me a love of reading and the knowledge that education opens doors.
Teaching is a way to make a difference. If you throw a stone in a pond the ripples go on and on until they reach the shore. You can't have ripples without a &stone.& Good teachers throw stones that make a positive difference, and that's what I strive to do.
I genuinely love teenagers. I want to share with others what I know and what I have learned through the years. Life is full of ups and downs, and if I can help students avoid some potholes on the road of life, I want to do so. If they'll allow me to celebrate their victories with them, I want to do too.
Teaching isn't for everyone, but I know I made the right career choice. Why did the student continue to ask the question about the writer’s being a teacher? & A. Because he thought her answer was unbelievable.&&
& B. Because the writer was insincere. & C. Because the student was naughty.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. Because the answer was difficult to understand. What do you think of the writer? & A. Stupid. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Honest.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Conservative.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Polite. According to the text, which of the following is NOT true? & A. The writer’s mother has the greatest influence on her. & B. The writer’s answer made the student confused. & C. In the writer’s opinion, some people in the world are unfit to teach. & D. The writer annoyed the student who asked the question. We can infer from the text that _________. & A. the writer was also a good teacher in school & B. the writer often plays with her students beside a pond & C. the writer devotes herself to teaching and her students & D. the writer often accompanies the students on their way home What’s the main idea of the text? & A. A student’s silly question.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A good teacher who likes students. & C. A confused student.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. The reason why I teach.
来源:学年重庆市高三第三次(5月)月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
—You may find the key to the math problem on page 107.—Ah, it's so simple. I wonder why I _____ of that.A.hadn’t thought&&& B.haven't thought&&&& C.didn't think&&&&&&& D.wasn'tthinking&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Can I have a try是什么意思_Can I have a try在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
Can I have a try是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
Can I have a try是什么意思 Can I have a try在线翻译 Can I have a try什么意思 Can I have a try的意思 Can I have a try的翻译 Can I have a try的解释
Can I have a tryCan I have a try 双语例句1. Pretty boy 歌手:m2m 专辑:shades of purple I lie awake at night See things in black and white I've only got you inside my mind You know you have made me blind VERSE 2 I lie awake and pray That you will look my way I have all this longing in my heart I knew it right from the start M2M CHORUS Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before you Pretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside Make me stay right beside you VERSE 3 I used to write your name And sometime I think I hear you call Right from my bedroom wall VERSE 4 You stay a little while And touch me with your smile And what can I say to make you mine To reach out for you in time CHORUS BRIDGE Oh pretty boy Say you love me too CHORUS My Love歌词歌手:Westlife an empty street, an empty house, a hole inside my heart, i'm all alone and the rooms are getting smaller. i wonder how, i wonder why, i wonder where they are, the days we've had, the songs we've sang together. and oh my love, i'm holding on forever, reaching for a love that seems so far, so i say a little prayer, and hope my dreams will take me there, where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love, over seas from coast to coast, to find the place i love the most, where the fields are green to see you once again, my love. i try to read, i go to work, i'm laughing with my friends, but i can't stop to keep myself from thinking.. i wonder how.. i wonder why i wonder where they r the days we had, the songs we sang together and oh my love..... i m holding on forever, reachign for the love that seems so far..... so i say a little prayer and hope my dreams will take me there, where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love, over seas from coast to coast, to find the place i love the most, where the fields are green to see you once again, to hold u in my arms, to promise u my love, to tell u from my heart..... what i m thinking offfff reaching for the love that seems so far.. so i say a little prayer.... and hope my dreams will take me there... where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love, over seas from coast to coast, to find the place i love the most, where the fields are green to see you once again, my love.&&&&pretty boy 偷偷看你的脸心情变成晴天我向着窗外默默想念希望你能听得见你的好你的坏全部我都想爱你明不明白说不出来心中对你的依赖 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I love you 因为窈窕妹妹不会假装爱 Pretty pretty boy of mine 对你说声嗨 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I need you,oh my 窈窕妹妹只想爱说你不走,要你别走,请留下来看别人手牵手我越看越寂寞我想要你说只对我说说你心中只有我你明明很爱我明明不想要走为什么不敢付出太多是不是怕真爱上我 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I love you 因为窈窕妹妹不会假装爱 Pretty pretty boy of mine 对你说声嗨 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I need you,oh my 窈窕妹妹只想爱说你不走,要你别走,请留下来 Oh my pretty pretty boy 说你也爱我 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I love you 因为窈窕妹妹不会假装爱 Pretty pretty boy of mine 对你说声嗨 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I need you,oh my 窈窕妹妹只想爱说你不走,要你别走,请留下来 my love 一条空街一间空房子一个伤口在我心里我完全陷入孤独,感觉房子越来越小我不明白怎么了我不明白为什么我不知道它们都去了哪儿那些我们共同在一起的日子和共同唱过的歌哦,我的爱我将永远坚持为一个看似很远的爱情而坚持不懈所以我默默做了一个祈祷希望我的梦把我带到那个地方那个有蓝天的地方,我再次见到你,我的爱人跨越大海穿越海岸找到我最喜欢的地方那个绿数成荫的地方,我再次见到你,我的爱人我努力读书我每日工作我和朋友们说笑但我不能让自己停止想念你我不明白怎么了我不明白为什么我不知道它们都去了哪儿那些我们共同在一起的日子和共同唱过的歌哦,我的爱我将永远坚持为一个看似很远的爱情而坚持不懈把你抱在怀里向你承诺我的爱发自内心的告诉你你是我想要的全部为一个看似很远的爱情而坚持不懈2. Well I can't tell you where I'm going, I'm not sure of where I've been But I know I must keep travelin'till my road comes to an end I'm out here on my journey, trying to make the most of it I'm a puzzle, I must figure out where all my pieces fit Like a poor wayfaring stranger that they speak about in song I'm just a weary pilgrim trying to find what feels like home Where that is no one can tell me, am I doomed to ever roam I'm just travelin', travelin', travelin', I'm just travelin'on Questions I have many, answers but a few But we're here to learn, the spirit burns, to know the greater truth We've all been crucified and they nailed Jesus to the tree And when I'm born again, you're gonna see a change in me God made me for a reason and nothing is in vain Redemption comes in many shapes with many kinds of pain Oh sweet Jesus if you're listening, keep me ever close to you As I'm stumblin', tumblin', wonderin', as I'm travelin'thru I'm just travelin', travelin', travelin', I'm just travelin'thru I'm just travelin', travelin', travelin', I'm just travelin'thru Oh sometimes the road is rugged, and it's hard to travel on But holdin'to each other, we don't have to walk alone When everything is broken, we can mend it if we try We can make a world of difference, if we want to we can fly Goodbye little children, goodnight you handsome men Farewell to all you ladies and to all who knew me when And I hope I'll see you down the road, you meant more than I knew As I was travelin', travelin', travelin', travelin', travelin'thru I'm just travelin', travelin', travelin', I'm just travelin'Drifting like a floating boat and roaming like the wind Oh give me some direction lord, let me lean on you As I'm travelin', travelin', travelin', thru I'm just travelin', travelin', travelin', I'm just travelin'thru I'm just travelin', travelin', travelin', I'm just travelin'thru Like the poor wayfaring stranger that they speak about in song I'm just a weary pilgrim trying to find my own way home Oh sweet Jesus if you're out there, keep me ever close to you As I'm travelin', travelin', travelin', as I'm travelin'thru&&&&那么我不能告诉你,我要去,我不知道在什么地方我一直在但我知道我必须继续旅行,直到我的道路即将结束我来到了这里我的旅程,努力使大部分我是一个谜,我必须找出所有适合我的作品就像一个穷人wayfaring陌生人,他们谈论的歌曲我只是一个疲惫的朝圣者试图找到什么感觉就像回家如果这是没有人可以告诉我,我注定要永远漫游我只是旅行,旅行,旅行',我只是旅行'的我有许多问题,但有几个答案但是,我们在这里学习,精神烧伤,了解更多的事实真相我们都被钉在十字架上的耶稣,他们的树当我出生了,你要去看看我的变化上帝,我是有原因的,并没有什么是徒劳的赎回有很多种疼痛噢甜耶稣如果你听,让我给你任何时候都密切因为我stumblin ',tumblin ',wonderin ',因为我旅行'通过我只是旅行,旅行,旅行',我只是旅行'通过我只是旅行,旅行,旅行',我只是旅行'通过噢有时道路是崎岖的,它很难旅行但是,holdin '对方,我们不必独行当一切都被打破,我们可以改正,如果我们试图我们可以使世界的差异,如果我们想我们可以飞再见了孩子们,晚安你英俊男子永别了,所有的女士们,你的所有谁知道我什么时候我希望我会看到你的道路上,你的意思我知道多当我旅行,旅行,旅行,旅行,旅行'通过我只是旅行,旅行,旅行',我只是旅行'漂流像浮船和漫游像风噢给我一些方向上帝,让我依靠你因为我旅行',旅行,旅行',通过我只是旅行,旅行,旅行',我只是旅行'通过我只是旅行,旅行,旅行',我只是旅行'通过像穷人wayfaring陌生人,他们谈论的歌曲我只是一个疲惫的朝圣者试图找到自己的方式首页噢甜耶稣如果你在那里,让我给你任何时候都密切因为我旅行',旅行,旅行',因为我旅行'通过3. No, I can't, but I'd like to have a try.&&&&不,我不会,但我想要试一试。4. Can I have a try是什么意思4. It is us below the understanding to past experience and lesson and how try to improve next time think over, I feel the failure of cowardly of the person that have a lot of doing poineering work at talking about my, lost serious study chance thereby, I hope you can get assistance from inside our lesson.&&&&以下是我们对过去经验和教训的认识以及下次如何加以改善的反思,我感觉有许多创业者怯于谈论自己的失败,从而失去了一次重要的学习机会,我希望你能从我们的教训中得到帮助。5. Can I have a try的翻译5. It was my first rided and felt somewhat acared and excited. i felt excited because it was the most highest games of all. when i saw the people queueing to have a ride, i felt curious too. because i want to try the fun. as i know so far, those who want to try are teenagers and late 20's. as i took the last seat of the giant roller coaster my knees went soft like jelly. but in my mind, i must overcome my fear. as the engine roar, that is the sign that the rides is about to start. the wheels slowly and gentaly againt the rails, then suddenly, it sunk and made people screamed. then it went up and down made people turned upside-down too. i can not heard my voice at all, it might because everybody is screaming. in a word, i found it is exciting to take rooler coaster, and i will try one more time if i got the chance, because i really enjoy the screaming.&&&&算了,那就别翻译这个了,帮我写一篇关于第一次坐过山车的作文,字数在300字左右。谢谢了额,你们可别误会,,这是我弟弟的作业,是他太懒,不怪我,,回答满意我会追加积分的人都到哪去了?帮我一下,我没时间了,还没吃饭对,对,就楼下内哥们回答的就行,可是字数再多一点就行别,别,别,您再多写点,,我看见那不够放,,再写点积分就给你了,帮帮我,先谢谢了这是我第一次觉得有点rided和acared和excited.i感到兴奋,因为它是最最高的游戏all.when我看到排队的人有游戏机,我觉得好奇too.because我想尝试fun.as我知道,到目前为止,这些谁想要尝试的青少年和20月底的。正如我在过去所在地的巨型过山车我的膝盖软了一样jelly.but在我的脑海,我必须克服我国fear.as的引擎轰鸣声,这是表明游戏机即将start.the车轮。。。6. AF and Hollister's clothes often have a unique, faint perfume smell, I would like to buy try, I am sorry, AF can not express perfume to China.&&&&Hollister 的衣服常常有一种独特的、淡淡的香水味道,我很想买来尝试,很遗憾,AF 并不能快递香水到中国。7. Stole He was always such a nice boy The quiet one With good intentions He was down for his brother Respectful to his mother A good boy But good don't get attention One kid with a promise The brightest kid in school He's not a fool Reading books about science and smart stuff It's not enough, no Cause smart don't make you cool, whoa He's not invisible anymore With his Father's 9 and a broken fuse Since he walked through that classroom door He's all over primetime news Mary's got the same size hands As Marilyn Monroe She put her fingers in the imprints At Manns Chinese Theater Show She coulda been a movie star Never got the chance to go that far Her life was stole Now we'll never know No no no no oh They were crying to the camera Said he never fitted in He wasn't welcomed He showed up the parties We was hanging in Some guys puttin'him down Bullying him round round Now I Wish I woulda talked to him Gave him the time of day Not turn away If I woulda been the one to maybe go this far He might have stayed at home Playing angry chords on his guitar He's not invisible anymore With his baggy pants and his legs in chains Since he walked through that classroom door Everybody knows his name Mary's got the same size hands As Marilyn Monroe She put her fingers in the imprints At Manns Chinese Theater Show She coulda been a movie star (She coulda been a movie star, oh) Never got the chance to go that far Her life was stole Now we'll never know (Now we'll never know, oh) Greg was always getting net from 20 feet away (20 feet away) He had a try out with the Sixers Couldn't wait for Saturday Now we're never gonna see him slam Flying high as Kobe can His life was stole Oh now we'll never know Now we'll never never never know Mmm now we'll never never never never know Stole Oh whoa yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Mary's got the same size hands As Marilyn Monroe She put her fingers in the imprints At Manns Chinese Theater Show She coulda been a movie star Never got the chance to go that far Her life was stole Oh now we'll never know (Now we'll never never know, no) Greg was always getting net from 20 feet away He had a try out with the Sixers Couldn't wait for Saturday Now we're never gonna see him slam Flying high as Kobe can His life was stole Oh now we'll never know (Now we'll never never know) Oh no no no Yeah their lives were stole&&&&他总是这样一个好男孩安静一个以好意图他下来是为他的兄弟恭敬对他的母亲一个好男孩但好don't 得到注意一个孩子以诺言最鲜明的孩子在学校 He's 不是傻瓜读书书关于科学和聪明的材料 It's 不是足够,没有起因聪明的don't 使您凉快,whoa He's 不无形再与他的Father's 9 和一根残破的保险丝因为他走了通过那个教室门 He's 到处primetime 新闻 Mary's 得到了相同大小手作为Marilyn 门罗她投入了她的手指在版本记录在Manns 中国剧院展示她coulda 是电影明星从未得到了机会去那远她的生活是女用披肩 we'll 从未现在知道没有没有没有没有oh 他们哭泣对照相机前述他从未适合了他wasn't 被欢迎他出现了党我们垂悬一些人puttin'他下来胁迫他围绕圆现在我祝愿I woulda 与他谈话给了他时刻不是轮去如果I woulda 是那个可能去这他也许在家已经停留了演奏恼怒的弦在他的吉他 He's 不无形再以他宽松的裤子和他的腿被囚禁因为他走了通过那个教室门大家知道他的名字 Mary's 得到了相同大小手作为Marilyn 门罗她投入了她的手指在版本记录在Manns 中国剧院展示她coulda 是电影明星(她coulda 是电影明星,oh)从未得到了机会去那远她的生活是女用披肩 we'll 从未现在知道(we'll 从未现在知道,oh)格雷戈总得到网从20 英尺外(20 英尺外)他有一试验与Sixers Couldn't 等星期六现在we're 从未去看他关上飞行高当神户罐头他的生活是女用披肩噢we'll 从未现在知道 we'll 从未从未从未现在知道 Mmm we'll 从未从未从未从未现在知道女用披肩噢whoa 呀呀呀呀呀呀 Mary's 得到了相同大小手作为Marilyn 门罗她投入了她的手指在版本记录在Manns 中国剧院展示她coulda 是电影明星从未得到了机会去她的生活是女用披肩噢我们从未知道(我们从未从未现在知道,没有)格雷戈总得到网从20 英尺外他有一试验与Sixers 等不到星期六现在我们从未去看他关上飞行高当神户罐头他的生活是女用披肩噢we'll 从未现在知道(we'll 从未从未现在知道)噢没有没有没有他们的生活呀是女用披肩8. Beyonce knowles唱的啊 You need to stop playing round with all them clowns and the wangstas Good girls gotta get down with the gangstas Go head girl put some back and some neck up on it While I stand up in the background and check up on it Ooh Boy you looking like you what you see Won't you come over check up on it, (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it, (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight If you got it, flaunt it, boy I know you want it While I turn around you watch me check up on it Oohhh you watchin me shake it, I see it in ya face'n'Ya can't take it, it's blazin, you watch me in amazement You can look at it, as long as you don't grab it If you don't go braggin, I'm a let you have it You think that I am teasin, but I ain't got no reason I'm sure that I can please ya, but first I gotta read ya Ooh Boy you looking like you like what you see Won't you come over check up on it (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight (x2) I can tell you wanna taste it, but I'm gone make you chase it Got to be patient, I like my men patient More patience, you take might get you in more places You can't be abrasive, has to know to pace it If I let you get up on it, you gotta make a promise That you gon put it on me, like no ones put it on me Don't bore me, just show me, all men talk but don't please I can be a tease, but I really wanna please you Ooh Boy you lookin like you like what you see Won't you come over check up on it, (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it, (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight (x2) I'm checking on you boo, do what chu do And while dance I'ma glance at this beautiful view I'm keep my hands in my pants, I need to glue em w/ glue I'm in a trance all eyes on you and your crew Me and my mans don't dance, but to feel ya'll bump and grind If won't hurt if you gone try one time They all hot, but let me see this ones mine Its slim thug and DC outta H town Ohh Boy you looking like you like what you see Won't you come over check up on it, (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it, (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight x4&&&&slimthug,你必须停止玩回合与所有这些小丑与wangstas好女孩gottagetdown 随着gangstas走头女孩把一些背部和颈部一些比它在我站起背景及检查它oohboy你看你喜欢什么,你会看到你不来对清理出来,(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em察看着它,沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonme今晚如果你有它,炫耀它,男孩我知道你要它当我转身,你看我检查它oohhh你watchin 我摇,我看它在亚面子'n'ya不能把它,它的blazin,你看我一无所有你可以看看,只要你不抓这个问题,如果你不去braggin,我是一个让你如果你觉得我teasin,但我是不会有任何理由,我相信我能请娅但是,我首先gotta阅读娅ooh男孩找你喜欢你喜欢你见到不会你来超过清理它(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em检查它沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonmetonight(x2),我可以告诉你想品尝,但我已离开人世,使你追逐它必须有耐心,我喜欢我的男病人更耐心,你也许可以得到你的地方越来越多,你不能磨料已经知道它的速度,如果我让你起床,那 yougotta做出承诺,你gonputitonme,不一样的说得对我并不负有我,只告诉我,所有男人说话,但不讨人喜欢,我可以戏耍,但是我真的想请你oohboylookin你喜欢你喜欢你见到不会你来对清理出来,(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em察看着它,沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonmetonight(x2)我查你boo,做什么不楚而舞i'ma一眼这个美丽的看法,我把我的手在我的裤子,我需要胶水emw/胶水我在发呆都看你和你的船员和我我mans不跳舞,但感觉ya'll碰及研磨如果不会伤害如果你去尝试一次他们都热,但让我看到这样的矿井其slimthug直流outtah镇ohhboy你看喜欢你喜欢你见到不会你来清理,那(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em察看着它,沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonme今晚x49. 9. Slim Thug You need to stop playing round with all them clowns and the wangstas Good girls gotta get down with the gangstas Go head girl put some back and some neck up on it While I stand up in the background and check up on it Ooh Boy you looking like you what you see Won't you come over check up on it, (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it, (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight If you got it, flaunt it, boy I know you want it While I turn around you watch me check up on it Oohhh you watchin me shake it, I see it in ya face'n'Ya can't take it, it's blazin, you watch me in amazement You can look at it, as long as you don't grab it If you don't go braggin, I'm a let you have it You think that I am teasin, but I ain't got no reason I'm sure that I can please ya, but first I gotta read ya Ooh Boy you looking like you like what you see Won't you come over check up on it (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight (x2) I can tell you wanna taste it, but I'm gone make you chase it Got to be patient, I like my men patient More patience, you take might get you in more places You can't be abrasive, has to know to pace it If I let you get up on it, you gotta make a promise That you gon put it on me, like no ones put it on me Don't bore me, just show me, all men talk but don't please I can be a tease, but I really wanna please you Ooh Boy you lookin like you like what you see Won't you come over check up on it, (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it, (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight (x2) I'm checking on you boo, do what chu do And while dance I'ma glance at this beautiful view I'm keep my hands in my pants, I need to glue em w/ glue I'm in a trance all eyes on you and your crew Me and my mans don't dance, but to feel ya'll bump and grind If won't hurt if you gone try one time They all hot, but let me see this ones mine Its slim thug and DC outta H town Ohh Boy you looking like you like what you see Won't you come over check up on it, (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it, (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight x4&&&&slimthug,你必须停止玩回合与所有这些小丑与wangstas好女孩gottagetdown 随着gangstas走头女孩把一些背部和颈部一些比它在我站起背景及检查它oohboy你看你喜欢什么,你会看到你不来对清理出来,(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em察看着它,沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonme今晚如果你有它,炫耀它,男孩我知道你要它当我转身,你看我检查它oohhh你watchin 我摇,我看它在亚面子'n'ya不能把它,它的blazin,你看我一无所有你可以看看,只要你不抓这个问题,如果你不去braggin,我是一个让你如果你觉得我teasin,但我是不会有任何理由,我相信我能请娅但是,我首先gotta阅读娅ooh男孩找你喜欢你喜欢你见到不会你来超过清理它(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em检查它沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonmetonight(x2),我可以告诉你想品尝,但我已离开人世,使你追逐它必须有耐心,我喜欢我的男病人更耐心,你也许可以得到你的地方越来越多,你不能磨料已经知道它的速度,如果我让你起床,那 yougotta做出承诺,你gonputitonme,不一样的说得对我并不负有我,只告诉我,所有男人说话,但不讨人喜欢,我可以戏耍,但是我真的想请你oohboylookin你喜欢你喜欢你见到不会你来对清理出来,(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em察看着它,沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonmetonight(x2)我查你boo,做什么不楚而舞i'ma一眼这个美丽的看法,我把我的手在我的裤子,我需要胶水emw/胶水我在发呆都看你和你的船员和我我mans不跳舞,但感觉ya'll碰及研磨如果不会伤害如果你去尝试一次他们都热,但让我看到这样的矿井其slimthug直流outtah镇ohhboy你看喜欢你喜欢你见到不会你来清理,那(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em察看着它,沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonme今晚x410. Can I have a try的解释10. I will not return the book because I can afford it however I will be going back to … for another try because I have a Wyoming trip scheduled for this coming September.&&&&我不会归还这本书,但我不能因为我会再设法回::因为我有一个旅定于今年九月怀俄明。11. 11. You can mock, but at least I'm willing to have a try!&&&&&&你可以嘲笑我,但我至少愿意试一试。12. 12. Victor: I try to make a living with needle felting currently, but I yet have to find out if I can accomplish that.&&&&&&木木:你认为你能只靠手工生存吗?Victor :目前我尝试靠针毡谋生,但是我仍然在探寻是否能够实现。13. 13. Wait until I finished the Heroes 5 purple body 8200, while the remaining 200 full-time blue, dps has been with the trade union at the time of
to the 25naxx, when trade unions are holding enough basic equipment, and T7.5 sometimes are unwanted, it is that bad to help us get equipment installed, since the team lost because of AE, when King冰箭duplication, dps also has been higher than in Tanzania, while in Several Austrian law are 6000 + dps minimum of around 2100 I came to, I feel add to the burden to the team, although that is with us, but we have to minimize the burden to the team, so would like to increase dps, trade unions people told me that the Austrian law to make it a dps you installed the wooden men will be able to play about King 2700 (due to the constant acceleration and deceleration) I would like to try, to the latter than in the past was the high-dps a lot, play another 25 copies of buff can be pulled together with the 4000 + dps, very happy, although the trouble to do something every day, not the AE.&&&&&&等到了我打完了英雄5人,全身8个200紫,剩下全蓝色200的时候,dps有了的时候跟工会去了25naxx,那时候工会的人都基本拿够装了,有时T7.5都没人要,也就说帮我们装不好的拿装,自团队里因为没了AE,大王的时候就冰箭重复,dps也一直都是比坦高一点,而对里的几个奥法dps最低都是6000+的我才2100左右,就觉得给团队增加了负担,虽然说是带我们,但我们也要尽量减少给团队的负担,所以就想办法增加dps,工会的人就告诉我说,转奥法吧赚了一你现在的装dps一定可以打木人王2700左右我就想试试,转了后果然dps比以前高了好多,打25副本再有buff加上dps可以拉到4000+,很开心,虽然做每日麻烦了些,不能AE了。14. 14. If you can give me a description, I'll have our ground personnel try to locate it for you.&&&&&&如您能给我描述一下,我会让地面工作人员尽力为您找一下。15. B: If you can give me a description, I'll have our ground personnel try to locate it for you.&&&&&&乙:如果您告诉我是什么样子,我可以叫我们地勤人员替您找。16. Can I have a try在线翻译16. We are a class of students who soon fell in love, but she did not take long to live up to my school broke up not long before she has to find a boy that`s really me I try to forget the heartache she was to be a normal student, but we are a class of students can be so easy to forget how I always see them close, I really am Naoxin I do not know that I have thought about that man, but think about lessons worth calculations, but I still can not forget her I how do you help me she is really cute to blame when the addition did not say clearly&&&&&&问:我们是一个班的学生谁很快坠入爱河,但她没有花多长时间,不辜负我的学校打破了不久,她找到一个男孩真的我,我尝试忘记心痛,她将是一个正常的学生,但是我们是一个班的学生可以很容易忘记如何,我总是看到他们接近,我真的很Naoxin我不知道,我对那个人的思想,而是教训值得思考计算,但我还是不能忘记她,我怎么帮我,她真是可爱的责任时,还没有说清楚17. I couldn't assure that i can amend your MP4, but let's just have a try.&&&&&&我不敢保证能够修好你的 MP4,但是让我们先试试看吧。18. Well then, I'll have to rake up the mess right here and now and shoot one of you boys at random. Unless you want to rattle on and try and find a solution we can all ratify!&&&&&&那好,我就只能在此时此地收拾这个烂摊子了,我会随便开枪打死你们其中的一个,除非你们想连续不断地说话,想办法找到一个我们大家都能够认可的解决办法!19. Can I have a try的解释19. I do not know to avoid the last love is love is not counted I do not know the love of preparedness be regarded as the last is love I want to love you, But I do not know how to love I am very greedy Even if we have broke up I would also like you love me Even if the so-called break-up is I have put forward I would also like you to be my lover I am very bad, is not it Fool, your good I remember The bad thing is that I I think I should try to love you But I just can not keep I know that I will love you and I know that But I am not I am afraid to hurt me selfish I am afraid of hurting other people more afraid of hurting their own Why do you love me do I had a loved one should not If, if I can love, I will love you I like your smile to me I like you told me angry I like you for me jealous I like you I Shuiai I like your idea of the time smashed I like you provoke me happy I like you give me meal delivery I remember you every day, give me a call I remember that night you downstairs in my home, I was moved to cry I remember those logs you gave me the I remember you Shuiai I I remember every time I feel bad when you are head-rub me get my laugh I remember you jealous look makes me happy I remember those touched by those happy But, these are then passed Can only be recalled Bar Far the most dear, Now, I like as long as you remember As long as I remember I remember once I have appeared in your life I remember once we fall in love too I remember I just remember I like the Enough&&&&&&我不知道要避免最后的爱是不计算我不知道爱的事件被看作是最后的是爱我所希望的方式来爱你,但我不知道如何去爱我很贪婪即使我们已经分手了我还想知道你会爱我即使所谓的分手是我所提出的我也希望你能成为我的爱人我很糟糕,不是它我记得傻瓜,你良好坏事是我我想我应该试着去爱你但我只是不能保存我知道我将永远爱你,我都知道但我没有我怕伤害我的自私我怕伤害他人更怕伤害自己你为什么爱我呢我有一个爱的人不应该如果我能爱,我将永远爱你我喜欢你对我笑我喜欢你对我生气我喜欢你对我的妒忌我喜欢你,我说爱我喜欢你的想法的时候砸我喜欢你惹我快乐我喜欢你给我提供我记得你的每一个日子,给我打个电话我记得那天晚上你在楼下我的家,我感动得流泪我记得那些圆木你给我的我记得你说爱我我记得每次我心情不好时,你是head-rub我发笑我记得你吃醋看起来很让我高兴我记得那些打动那些快乐的但是,然后把这些都过去了只能被召回的酒吧目前为止最亲爱的,现在,我很喜欢,只要你记住只要我记不起来了我记得我曾经出现在你的生活我记得我们一旦坠入爱河我记得,我只记得我喜欢这个足够20. This price is already so low, and you see how good these boots at the end of B: cheaper it, we are students A: See you are a student, give you the lowest 40 yuan a pair, can not be less C of B: we have one person to buy a pair, and let the boss cheaper, look, this lovely boots, I love you B: We bought two pairs, we counted 70 bar A: This I will be at a loss, so that two pairs of 75 bar C la B: Let's go, go somewhere else to see A: forget, come back on the 70 yuan two pairs of bar BC began to pick shoes B: I wear 36 yards of the C: I wear 37 C put: It was just very comfortable, nice shoes he give you 35 yuan B: 36 wearing a smaller, Detoxification A: That I will give you 37 to try to take B: 37 too big, not comfortable C: That a further look at other shoes B: I like this dual, alas, I do not buy the A: Good to buy two pairs of that, and bought a pair of run, and now the students are too smart, and shiver my soul, my god!&&&&&&这价格已经非常低le,你瞧这靴子的底多好B:便宜点吧,我们是学生A:看你们是学生,给你们最低价40元一双,不能在少了C对B:我们一人买一双吧,让老板便宜点,瞧,这靴子多可爱,我好喜欢B:我们买2双,算我们70吧A:这样我会亏本的,这样吧两双75C拉B:我们走吧,去别处看看A:算了,回来,就70元2双吧BC开始挑鞋B:我穿36码的C:我穿37C穿上:刚好,很舒服,这鞋子不错,先给你35元B:36穿着小了,脚疼A:那我给你拿37的试试B:37太大了,不舒服C:那再看看别的鞋B:我就喜欢这双,唉,我不买了A:说好买2双的,买了一双就跑了,现在的学生太精明了,气死我了,天啊!Can I have a try 单语例句1. But I don't have a gun in my house, and I'm always going to try and talk you out of violence if I can.Can I have a try是什么意思,Can I have a try在线翻译,Can I have a try什么意思,Can I have a try的意思,Can I have a try的翻译,Can I have a try的解释,Can I have a try的发音,Can I have a try的同义词,Can I have a try的反义词,Can I have a try的例句,Can I have a try的相关词组,Can I have a try意思是什么,Can I have a try怎么翻译,单词Can I have a try是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共14个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐