I think if it is true, you can try, but not even,

May 10, 2010
This article was originally published on August 11, 2008. I am updating it now to fix some inaccuracies in how this concept was presented.
I've never specifically covered this subject before. (rimshot!)
The best way to explain it is to start with an example of where specificity gets confusing and perhaps doesn't behave like you would expect. Then we'll take a closer look at how to calculate the actual specificity value to determine which selector takes precedence.
Here is a simple unordered list:
&ul id="summer-drinks"&
&li&Whiskey and Ginger Ale&/li&
&li&Wheat Beer&/li&
&li&Mint Julip&/li&
Now you want to designate one of these your favorite drink and change its styling a bit. You need a hook for this so you apply it via a class name on the list element.
&ul id="summer-drinks"&
&li class="favorite"&Whiskey and Ginger Ale&/li&
&li&Wheat Beer&/li&
&li&Mint Julip&/li&
Now you pop open your CSS and do your styling for your new class:
.favorite {
font-weight:
Then you take a look at your work, but alas, it didn't work! The text of your favorite drink didn't turn red or go bold! Something fishy is at work here.
Poking around more in the CSS, you find this:
ul#summer-drinks li {
font-weight:
font-size: 12
There is your trouble right there. Two different CSS selectors are telling that text what color and font-weight to be. There is only one statement for font-size, so clearly that one will take effect. These aren't "conflicts" per-say, but the browser does need to decide which one of these statements to honor. It does so by following a standard set of specificity rules.
I think this confuses some beginners because they haven't quite gotten this sorted out yet. They might think because the .favorite statement is "further down in the CSS" or because the class="favorite" is "closer to the actual text" in the HTML that will be the one that "wins".
In fact, the order of selectors in your CSS does play a role and the "further down" one does in fact win when the specificity values are exactly the same. For example:
.favorite {
.favorite {
The color will be black... but I digress.
The point here is you want to be as specific as it makes sense to be every chance you get. Even with the simple example presented above, it will become obvious to you eventually that simply using a class name to target that "favorite drink" isn't going to cut it, or won't be very safe even if it did work. It would have been smart to use this:
ul#summer-drinks li.favorite {
font-weight:
That is what I'm calling "being as specific as it makes sense to be". You could actually be way more specific and use something like this:
html body div#pagewrap ul#summer-drinks li.favorite {
font-weight:
But that is over the top. It makes your CSS harder to read and yields no real benefits. Another way to juice up the specificity value for your ".favorite" class is to use the !important declaration.
.favorite {
color: red !
font-weight: bold !
I once heard it said that !important is like the Jedi mind trick for CSS. Indeed it is, and you can force your will over the styling of elements by using it. But !important imposes that will through drastically increasing the specificity of that particular selectors property.
The !important declaration can be easily misused if misunderstood. It is best used to keep your CSS cleaner, in examples where you know elements with a particular class selector should use a certain set of styling no matter what. Conversely, not used just as a quick crutch to override the styling of something instead of figuring out how the CSS was structured and working by the original author.
One of my classic examples is:
margin-right: 0 !
I often use that in situations where there are multiple floated blocks, for the last block on the right in a row. That ensures the last block doesn't have any right margin which would prevent it from butting snugly against the right edge of its parent. Each of those blocks probably has more specific CSS selectors that apply the right margin to begin with, but !important will break through that and take care of it with one simple/clean class.
Calculating CSS Specificity Value
Why is that our first attempt at changing the color and font-weight failed? As we learned, it was because simply using the class name by itself had a lower specificity value and was trumped by the other selector which targeted the unordered list with the ID value. The important words in that sentence were class and ID. CSS applies vastly different specificity weights to classes and IDs. In fact, an ID has infinitely more specificity value! That is, no amount of classes alone can outweigh an ID.
Let's take a look at how the numbers are actually calculated:
In otherwords:
If the element has inline styling, that automatically1 wins (1,0,0,0 points)
For each ID value, apply 0,1,0,0 points
For each class value (or pseudo-class or attribute selector), apply 0,0,1,0 points
For each element reference, apply 0,0,0,1 point
You can generally read the values as if they were just a number, like 1,0,0,0 is "1000", and so clearly wins over a specificity of 0,1,0,0 or "100". The commas are there to remind us that this isn't really a "base 10" system, in that you could technically have a specificity value of like 0,1,13,4 - and that "13" doesn't spill over like a base 10 system would.
Sample calculations
Update: The :not() sort-of-pseudo-class adds no specificity by itself, only what's inside the parens is added to specificity value.
Important Notes
The universal selector (*) has no specificity value (0,0,0,0)
Pseudo-elements (e.g. :first-line) get 0,0,0,1 unlike their psuedo-class brethren which get 0,0,1,0
The pseudo-class :not() adds no specificity by itself, only what's inside it's parentheses.
The !important value appended a CSS property value is an automatic win. It overrides even inline styles from the markup. The only way an !important value can be overridden is with another !important rule declared later in the CSS and with equal or great specificity value otherwise. You could think of it as adding 1,0,0,0,0 to the specificity value.
Smashing Magazine has a
on CSS Specificity
(try viewing this page in Fx and then IE)
: IE (even beta 8!) and older Opera browsers have a bug honoring the correct selector under specific circumstances.
Share this:
icon-anchoricon-closeicon-emailicon-linkicon-logo-staricon-menuicon-star优秀作文《山东春季高考作文》十篇 300字|500字|600字|800字|1000字_zuciwang.com
当前位置: >
> 优秀作文《山东春季高考作文》十篇 300字|500字|600字|800字|1000字
优秀作文《山东春季高考作文》十篇 300字|500字|600字|800字|1000字
作文一:《山东春季高考作文》3100字山东春季高考作文
篇一:山东省2015年春季高考语文试题作文
山东省2015年春季高考语文试题作文
春天来了~小草沐浴着阳光~生命散发着绿色的光泽。小草高兴地说:“谢谢你~春天。”在我们的生命中~一定也有许多值得感谢的人或事~请以“谢谢你~”为题~补充完整~写一篇不少于700字的文章~诗歌除外。
篇二:2015年山东省春季高考语文考试大纲
2015年山东省春季高考语文考试大纲
2015年山东省春季高考语文考试大纲是以教育部颁发的《中等职业学校语文教学大纲》为依据~以现行的山东省职业教育教材审定委员会审定的中等职业教育规划教材《语文》为考试范围~结合山东省中等职业学校语文教学的实际制定的。
2015年山东省春季高考语文考试大纲指出语文课程复习考试的范围包括语言知识和语言表达、文学文化常识和诗文背诵、现代文阅读、古诗文阅读、写作五方面。考试内容在基本篇目的基础上适当扩展。
考试既考查语文基础知识~又考查语文应用能力。对能力的要求由低到高依次为识记、理解、应用、分析综合、鉴赏评价。
一、考试范围和要求
,一,语言知识和语言表达
2015年山东省春季高考语文考试大纲中语言知识和语言表达的考试要求如下:  1(识记
(1)正确识记现代汉语普通话常用字的字音。  (2)正确识记常用汉字的字形。  2(理解
(1)理解复杂长句的含义。
(2)把握句子的重音、停顿、语调、语气和节奏。  3(应用
(1)正确使用常用词语。
(2)正确使用标点符号,句号、问号、叹号、逗号、顿号、分号、冒号、引号、括号、破折号、省略号、书名号,。
(3)辨识和改正一般的病句,语序不当、搭配不当、成分残缺或赘余、结构混乱、表意不明、不合逻辑,。  (4)语言表达简明、连贯、得体。
(5)正确运用常见的修辞方法,比喻、比拟、借代、夸张、排比、对偶、设问、反问、反语、反复,。  (6)扩展语句、压缩语段~区别和变换句式~仿写句子。  (7)能根据不同的交际场合和交际目的~恰当地进行口语表达。  ,二,文学、文化常识和诗文背诵
2015年山东省春季高考语文考试大纲中文学、文化常识和诗文背诵的考试要求如下:  识记
(1)识记与基本篇目相关的中外著名作家的基本常识及基本篇目的出处。  (2)识记与基本篇目相关的文化常识。
(3)识记基本篇目的文体和相关的文体知识。(4)默写基本篇目中要求背诵的部分和常见的名言名句。  ,三,现代文阅读
2015年山东省春季高考语文考试大纲中现代文阅读的考试要求如下:  能阅读一般社会科学类、自然科学类文章和文学作品。  1.理解
(1)理解文章所表现的人物、事件、事物、事理、观点、情感等。  (2)理解文章中重要词语和句子的含义。  2.分析综合
(1)理清写作思路~划分文章层次。  (2)筛选信息~概括要点。
(3)分析概括作者在文章中的观点和态度。
(1)鉴赏文学作品的形象、语言、表达技巧。  (2)评价文章的思想感情与作者的观点、态度。  ,四,古诗文阅读
2015年山东省春季高考语文考试大纲中古诗文越多的考试要求如下:  能阅读浅易的古代诗文。  1.理解
(1)理解常见文言实词在文中的含义。
(2)理解常见文言虚词在文中的含义和用法(何、之、为、而、则、以、其、于、乎、乃,。  (3)理解基本篇目中出现的通假字的含义。  (4)理解文言文的词类活用现象。
(5)理解文言特殊句式:判断句、被动句、省略句、倒装句。  2.分析综合
(1)理解句子在文中的含义~并能翻译成现代汉语。  (2)分析概括文章表达的思想内容。  3.鉴赏评价
(1)鉴赏古诗文的语言、表现手法。
(2)评价古诗文的思想感情和作者的观点、态度。  (五)写作
2015年山东省春季高考语文考试大纲中写作的考试要求如下:  1(识记
识记常用应用文的基本知识,便条、单据、书信、通知、启事、广告、计划、总结、说明书、调查报告、简报,。
会写记叙文、议论文、说明文及常用应用文。  (1)单项能力。
(来自:WwW.CssYq.com 书业 网:山东春季高考作文)?记叙清楚完整~详略得当,描写具体生动,说明能把握特征~语言简明,议论能论点明确~论据充分。
?观察准确~联想恰当~想象合理。  (2)整篇作文。  ?准确理解题意。
?中心明确~立意新颖~选材得当~内容充实~感情真挚~思想健康。  ?语言准确、通顺、得体。  ?结构合理~条理清楚。  ?书写规范~卷面整洁。二、基本篇目,共75
2015年山东省春季高考语文考试大纲中的基本篇目包括:  1.我很重要  2.十八岁和其他  3.永远的校园
4.毛泽东词二首:沁园春〃长沙  水调歌头〃游泳  5.子路、曾皙、冉有、公西华侍坐  6.敬业与乐业
8.最后一片叶子  9.报任安书  10.我的四季  11.给我三天视力  12.一碗清汤荞麦面  13.项链  14.林黛玉进贾府  15.多年父子成兄弟  16.幼学纪事  17.过方重山漫想
18.李白诗二首:将进酒  行路难  19.劝学 20.荷塘月色
21.台湾蝴蝶甲天下22.石钟山记  23.忆青岛  24.我的母亲
25.《诗经>二首:静女  黍离  26.故乡的榕树  27.论友谊  28.师说
29.拿来主义30.思考的威力  31.读《伊索寓言》  32.在马克思墓前的讲话  33.五人墓碑记  34.向中国人脱帽致敬  35.改变人类命运的犹太三星  36.明湖居听书  37.琵琶行,并序,  38.千篇一律与千变万化  39.中国戏曲的虚实相生之美  40.鸿门宴
41.新闻二篇:别了~“不列颠尼亚” 奥斯维辛没有什么新闻  42.宋词二首:念奴娇〃赤壁怀古  永遇乐〃京口北固亭怀古  43.都江堰  44.张衡传
45.城市的文物与文化  46.读数时代
47.青年在选择职业时的考虑  48.学业?职业?事业
49.社会没有义务等待你成长和成熟
50.从罗丹得到的启示  51.创造宣言  52.寻找时传祥  53.列车上的偶然相遇  54.廉颇蔺相如列传  55.十首足矣  56.绝品
57.我一生中的八个重要抉择  58.成长  59.功课很重要  60.再别康桥  61.致橡树
62.外国诗二首:致大海 我愿意是急流  63.短诗二首:断章 面朝大海~春暖花开  64.故都的秋  65.赤壁赋  66.回忆鲁迅先生  67.淡之美  68.阿Q正传
69.林教头风雪山神庙  70.老人与海  71.荷花淀  72.雷雨,节选,  73.威尼斯商人,节选,  74.窦娥冤,节选,  75.茶馆,节选,  三、试卷结构  1.试题内容比例
语言知识和语言表达、文学文化常识、诗文背诵  现代文阅
读古诗文阅
作 约35%
2.试题题型比例  选择
其他形式题,填空、表达、简答、写作等, 3.试题难易
约30%约60%  约25%
识 约30%
握 约30%
用 约40%
通过2015年山东省春季高考语文考试大纲可知~在春季高考中文化课整体的难度比较低~很适合那些文化课不是很好的报考学生。广大考生可通过行知职业云山东春季高考平台了解到最新的春考资讯~并可在平台进行在线学习、在线做题~备战春季高考:
篇三:2015年山东省春季高考语文真题和答案
作文二:《春季高考作文》24100字山东省2015年春季高考语文试题作文
春天来了,小草沐浴着阳光,生命散发着绿色的光泽。小
草高兴地说:“谢谢你,春天。”在我们的生命中,一定也有
许多值得感谢的人或事,请以“谢谢你,”为题,补充完整,
写一篇不少于700字的文章,诗歌除外。
篇二:春季高考作文模版
春季高考英语作文模版
?任务选择型书信或电子邮件(Letter/E-mail):
Dear …….,
How are you? I’m very glad to choose the suitable…. for
you.或choose a proper…. for each of you. I have read your information since I accepted the task.或 According to the
requirements of the job and the information of ….
模式一As for…., I choose…. for you,或I think…. is
suitable for you, because……. As for…. 接下来两个仿照这
个模式,本篇适合三选三类型。
I hope you can be satisfied with what I do.
模式二I have read the information about you. According to your requirement and the information of…. I choose….
for you,或I think…. is suitable for you, because…. I think
these meet your needs. 接下来描述另外两个为什么不合适,
也可以用这句代替The other two can’t meet your
requirements. So we don’t choose them. In my opinion, …is the most suitable for you.
I hope you can be satisfied with what I do. 模式二适合三
选一类型。
?通知(Notice):
此类作文第一句话应该先说明有什么活动,例如:Four
foreign engineers will come to our school on September 20.
考试中应根据任务要求合理编写。
We(注意人称)need to …… 接下来具体任务选择参照模
式一或模式二。
如果是求职应聘任务,以Please make full preparations.结尾
?日记(Diary)
April 20th, WednesdayFine
Today is a very beautiful day. I need to choose a… for…,
according to…information, I choose…. for…,或I think…. is
suitable for…, because……接下来具体任务分析参照模式一
或模式二。
I hope…could be glad for my choice.
?求职书信或电子邮件(Letter/E-mail):
Dear …,
How do you do? I’m writing to apply for the position as… Now let me introduce
myself. …………………………………………………………
…………………………. I can take the job seriously and I’m
sure I will do it well.
I would appreciate it very much if you give me the opportunity to work for you. Looking forward to your reply soon.
篇三:春考作文
After about 20 days is the “500 Days Countdown” of the 2010 World Expo. I know it’s too early to invite you but I
will do it. Now formally I invite you to visit the 2010 World Exop with me. ….
Although the city is under construciton and likes a big construction site. I believe after two years we will show the world a different Shanghai. Blur sky, clean air, less traffic, and quite life will come true at that time. What we are doing now is preparing for a different tomorrow.
As we all know, Expo will be held in Shanghai in 2010.
So I want to invite you to visit it.
Great changes have taken place in Shanghai since we managed to get the chance to hold the Expo. Environment is
Shanghai becomes cleaner and clearner. Air gets fresher. But the most important thing is that Shanghainese qualities have changed. They bear in mind that they will be the hosts so they break their bad habits and become friendly. For example, a lot of Shanghainese have became the volunters for the Expo. And the Expo lets us students learn English hard so that we can volunteer to serve the foreigners.
So the Expo brings Shanghai positive effects and gives Shanghai a chance to show itself. I am willing to visit the Expo with you.
I cannot be too excited to invite you to the 2010 World Expo in Shanghai. Does China still remain a mystery in your eyes? Don’t hesitate to bring your friends to come here, receiving the
warmest welcome from all the Shanghainese.
I am proud of those great changes which have taken place in my hometown, Shanghai. Our government went to great lengths to improve the image of Shanghai. Physically, many
modern buildings substitute for old houses; narrow roads are replaced wth magnificant highrises, tunnels and bridges. Mentally, I feel deeply that the quality of citizens improves steadily. There is not only a strong awareness of environmental protection, but also a growing sense of social responsibility. What’s more, many people adopt English to
make preparations for the Expo. All of them adds beauty to Shanghai.
Seeing is believing. I do wish the 2010 World Expo a success. It will not only bring China  to a turning point, but
also show our passion, love and kindness to warm the people all over the world.
篇四:春季高考考英语作文精编范文
2012中考英语作文精编范文 一、关注时事
流感? 范文01.
根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、
不少于60词的短文.所给英文提示词语供选
用.请不要写出你的校名和姓名.
世界上已有许多国家发现了新型H1N1流感病毒(H1N1
flu virus)病例.据了解,人感染该病毒后会出现
咳嗽、发烧、疲劳等症状.为了加强同学们的预防意识,
(21世纪中学生英语报正在举办征文活动,请你给
该报投稿,描述感染该病毒的症状并谈一谈为了预防该病
毒我们该怎么做,最后表达我们能战胜病毒的信
心.提示词:cough, have a fever, feel tired, prevent, wash, exercise, sleep, believe
Nowadays, many countries in the world have found cases of the new H1N1 flu virus. It?s said that people
with H1N1 flu virus will cough, have a fever and feel tired. To prevent the virus, we can do many things. Firstly,
we?d better not go to places where there are many people. Secondly, we need to wash our hands often with soap
and water, especially after we cough or sneeze. Its also a good habit for us to exercise regularly. It can not only
help us keep fit but also improve our health against illness. And having a good sleep is important, too. People
who are tired or under stress can get sick easily. And then, eat more fruit and vegetable to keep ourselves fit and
strong. Last but not least, open the window and keep the air in the room fresh. If we all do these things, we will prevent the virus. So there is no need to be worried. I believe we will win through in the end.
? 范文02.
上海世博会对中国的影响
As we all know that 2010 World Expo will be held in Shanghai , this is the first time that China hosted the
World Expo. The World Expo has a long history but it has never been held in Asia. So it is a great honor for our
country. It is also a great honor for all the Asians. As a host city, Shanghai will have more chances to develop
quickly. The theme of the Expo is Better City, Better Life. We all really hope that Shanghai will become more
exciting and attractive and that we can enjoy life to the fullest. Organizers expected to attract 70 million visitors
from all over the world to attend, at the same time it is also the largest in the history of World Expo. It is a good
chance for China to show its achievements in many fields.
? 范文03.
The earthquake in Yushu
An earthquake happened on April 14th in the Yushu county of Qinghai province. There are many people died
in this earthquake. When we heard the news, we were all shocked and sad. But when I think of Wenchuan, I
believe that people in Yushu are not alone, because we, all the Chinese, will be with them. We should try our best
to help people in Yushu. I will take actions to help the people, such as donating money and things they need for
them. And we should make friends with homeless children and cheer them up. If possible, I want to be a volunteer
in Yushu and help them build the new house! I hope that they can overcome the disaster and lead happy lives in
their rebuilt home soon.
? 范文04.
How to Survive an Earthquake
If earthquake happened, firstly, dont panic and calm down. Secondly, find some safe place to stay and dont
run in such a hurry. If in the room, one should hide himself/herself under something hard, such as desk, table or
even bed and keep away from shelf and cupboard, and never take a lift to go downstairs. If in the open air, find an
open place and never get close to cars or waterside. Thirdly, we should help each other when we meet trouble. At
last, no matter how strong the earthquake is, if only we have the belief to defeat it and never give up, we must be
able to overcome any difficulties.
二、环保问题
? 范文05.
环境问题今天环境变得越来越糟糕,环境问题影响着人们
的工作,学习,生活等,而我们的工作,生活,生产
等又使环境污染越来越严重……,如何保护我们的环境?
请以“ How to protect our environment? ”为题写一篇
短文。提示:存在问题:1.水污染越来越严重;2.砍伐森林
严重;3.大气污染严重;4.白色垃圾等。要求:如
何改善/保护环境?至少:3至4个方面。
How to protect/save our environment/world?
As we all know, the environment around us is getting worse and worse /more and more
seriously today. Water is polluted, we have no clean water to drink. Many trees are cutting down, some animals
are getting less and less. Some  factories are pouring dirty air into the sky. The population is increasing fast(转 载
于:www.zaIdian.cOM 在 点 网:春季高考作文)er and
faster, resources are getting less and less…etc. Not only does it affect our lives and health, it also has a
great  affection  in the  future. People?s health has been greatly affected by air, noise and water pollution. Many
people died of diseases. In order to live a better life, something must be done to stop the pollution. It?s our duty to
protect our environment. We shouldn?t throw away rubbish everywhere. Trees
are very helpful and important for us.
We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future.
If everyone makes contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
In a word, if everyone pays more attention to our environment, there will be less pollution and our life will be better. “There is only one earth”, I hope everyone will protect our environment well.
? 范文06.
有关限塑令问题
根据国务院发布的限塑令,自2008年6月1日起,在所
有超市、商场实行塑料购物袋有偿使用制度,超市、商场一
律不得免费提供塑料购物袋。请你写一篇英语短文,要求包
括以下内容:
现状:目前中国每天消费近30亿个塑料袋,造成了严重
的资源浪费和环境污染;
限塑令的意义:减少塑料袋使用量,提高公众的环保意识;
提倡:重拎布袋子,重提菜篮子。
参考词汇:禁令 ban 意识 awareness 提倡 advocate
The problem of white pollution caused by used plastic is becoming increasingly serious, in which plastic
shopping bags play an important role. In China about three billion plastic shopping bags are consumed every day,
which results in a great waste of resources and heavy environmental pollution. Luckily, the government has put a
nationwide ban on the use of free plastic bags, demanding that all stores and supermarkets not provide customers
with free plastic bags after June 1. I agree with the rule, which people can?t get the free plastic bags in the shops,
supermarkets. It advocates people to use their cloth bags and baskets. It?s good for our environment. So I hope all
the students in our class stop using the plastic bags, and to use our own cloth bags. I hope we can take care of our environment. Let?s make our world more and more beautiful.
? 范文07.
节约水是我们每个人的责任
As we know, water is very important to man, we can?t live without water. The amount of water which is
suitable to drink is less and less. But some people don?t care about it. They waste a lot of water in their daily life.
Even worse, they pour dirty water into rivers. They throw rubbish into rivers, too. Many rivers and lakes are
seriously polluted. Something must be done to stop the pollution. And I think it?s a great shame to waste while
millions are in great need of water. I think what we can do is that we have to save every drop of water as possible
as we can. For example, we must turn off the tap immediately after we use it. We can use a basin to wash our
hands and faces. It?s also a good idea to encourage my friends and family members to join me! Only in this way can we live happily. If we don?t save water, the last drop of water will be a tear-drop of us. I believe if everyone
makes a little effort, we can make a big difference.
低碳生活? 范文08.
现在全世界都在倡导“低碳生活”(low-carbon life),即:
降低二氧化碳的排放,采取低能量、低消耗、
低开支的生活方式。低碳生活对我们大家都有好处,请你
写一篇短文向一家英文报社投稿。内容包括:你
的具体做法、你的感受以及建议。
提示词语:be good for, everyone, ride a bike, think, make a difference, environment, suggest, reuse
Low-carbon life is good for everyone. To help with the
environment, I always walk or ride a bike to school
instead of taking a car. Besides, I will try to use things that can be recycled and I never forget to turn off the lights
when I leave the classroom. I think it?s my duty to live a low-carbon life. And even the simplest activities can
make a real difference to the environment. So I suggest we should reuse books as long as possible. And we?d better not spend much money on expensive clothes. If everyone does something for the environment, I believe the
earth will be a better place.
三、提出建议
? 范文09.
根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻
辑、不少于60词的回信,信的开头和结尾
已经给出,其字数不计入所完成的回信内。
假如你叫Zhang Fang,是美国中学生Lucy的笔友,你
收到了她的电子邮件。请根据她来信的内容写
一封回信。针对她的困惑,谈谈你的看法,同时提出一些
建议,并表达对她的祝愿。
Dear Zhang Fang,
I have been in this school for two years. My school?s not too bad. But I haven?t got used to it. Some of the
teachers are very good, especially my science teachers. They try to make lessons interesting. I like to have their
classes and spend much time on it. So I usually get ?A? in science exams. But I don?t like having English and
history classes. There are too many things to memorize and they?re so boring. Besides, it seems that the teachers
can only read again and again. They don?t try to make lessons interesting. Whenever the lessons start, I feel sleepy.
I often get ?C? in the exams, sometimes ?D?.
The final exam of this term is coming. What shall I do? Could you give me some advice?
Yours,
Dear Lucy,
I?m very happy to hear from you. Don?t worry too much. Many students have the same problem like you. I
think it?s very common for students to dislike memorizing. Here?s my advice. But in fact English and history are
not as boring as you think. If you try the following things, you may find they are interesting and you will not feel
sleepy in class again.
First you had better learn the new lessons by yourself and
write down the difficult points before lessons. It
can make you become interested in what the teachers say in class. Second you should listen carefully and try to
answer the teachers? questions. It can help you understand better and memorize more quickly. What?s more, you
also need to review the lessons regularly after class. If you still feel unhappy, you can have a talk with your
teacher to ask for help. I really hope my advice can help you out and get ?A? in English and history exams. Keep
trying, I believe you will enjoy the school life and make great progress with your study.
Yours, Zhang Fang
? 范文10.
假如你是韩梅,下面是一封你的笔友Alice 给你发来的
e-mail, 请根据e-mail的内容,给他写一封回信。
与她交流看法,并帮她排忧解难。
提示词语:listen to, mother?s love, care about,
communicate with, get along with, smile
Dear Alice,
As a teenager, I met the same problem as you. But now I can get on/ along better with my mother. Here are
some ideas for you.
Your mother talks much, because she cares about you. Im sure your mum loves you very much. Maybe it
shows your mother?s love. So I think you should listen to her. If your opinions are different from your mother?s,
you can communicate with her, and tell her what you?re thinking about. If your mother doesn?t take your advice,
just keep silent and give her a smile.
I hope what I say here can help you a lot.
Han Mei
? 范文11.
根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻
辑、不少于60词的回信。(信的开头和结尾已给
出,其字数不计入所完成的回信内)。请不要写出你的校
名和姓名。
75.中学生学习时间长、大力大,专家建议学生每天课后应
采取适当的方式放松自己。为此,不同的同学有
不同的放松方式,有的爱看电视,有的听音乐,有的做运
动…请你谈谈你通过哪些方式放松自己并说说原
因,谈谈你的感受。
提示词语:relax, TV, music, think
The Senior High School Entrance Examination is coming.
In order to make a success in the exam I think it?s
high time for us to relax a little. Or we?ll be too nervous to work well in the exam.
In order to relax ourselves, we can turn to some of our hobbies, different students have different ways --- Some
watch TV, some listen to music… But for me I enjoy taking exercise most. Whenever I feel tired, I always spend
an hour (in) walking or jogging in the park. Besides, I also play table tennis with my friends after class. In my
opinion, taking exercise can not only rest our brains and eyes but also help build our bodies. I think it?s really
helpful to both my health and my study. I hope all of my classmates can join me in getting relaxed. I wish you all
every success in the coming examination~
? 范文12.
假如你叫李飞,是学校“校园英语报”的编辑。你收到你同
学张丽的姐姐的来信。请根据这位姐姐的要求,
Your sister is worried about you very much. Because you don?t take any exercise in spare time. I think health
is very important to us teenagers. Either study or work is based on strong body. Doing sports every day helps us
keep healthy and energetic. If we dont take any exercise,
we may feel tired and get sick easily. So you should go
out instead of staying at home. There are many kinds of sports you can do, such as running, swimming and ball
games. Just remember Exercise one hour a day, keep illness away.
Good luck!
Yours,
Li Fei
四、多彩校园
? 范文13.
在一次英语班会上,老师请同学们以Proud of My School
请根据下面所给的提示写一篇发言稿。内容
包括学校面貌,你在校的活动,以及你喜欢学校的原因。
提示词:big\small, trees, play games, family, be kind to, be\feel proud of
Proud of my school
My school is very big with several tall buildings. We have a beautiful playground with lots of trees around it.
There are many flowers everywhere.
My busy school life always makes me happy. I have lots of fun at school. I not only have all kinds of classes,
but also take part in colorful activities after classes. I play
games and do lots of sports, like playing basketball,
football and table tennis.
I love my school because it?s like a big family. The students are friendly and the teachers in my school are as
kind to us as our parents. I feel proud of my school because it is one of the best schools in my heart. Im leaving
my school. Ill never forget the days Ive spent here.
? 范文14.
假设你叫Liu Yan,初中三年,你与同学们在一起学习、
参加各种活动,相互帮助,彼此之间建立了深厚的
友谊.校园网的英语论坛开辟了 “Thank you letter” 专栏.
请按下面的要求给你的同学Ling Feng写一封感谢
信.注意:1.这封信要表达你对Ling Feng的感谢;2.信中
要简述感谢Ling Feng的原因,适当举例,并谈谈自
己的感受;提示词语:thank you, at the end of , kind,
forget, help… with,  stay in touch
Dear Ling Feng,
I would like to thank you at the end of our middle school education. You have been very kind and helpful
since we knew each other.
You have given me so much help that I will never forget. Last term, I caught a bad cold and had to stay at
home for a week. When I was worrying about the lessons, you came to my home after school and helped me with
every subject. With your help, I didn?t fall behind others. Since then, we have become very close friends. I think
I?ll try to help others just like you.
Thank you again. Even though we may go to different schools, I?ll always stay in touch with you. I wish you
success for the future.
Yours, Liu Yan
? 范文15.
体育锻炼与参加夏令营
Most of us spend one or two hours on sports one week, some do less than one hour. As for me, most of my
sports time is for running. Sometimes playing basketball with my friends is also fun for me. I think it?s necessary
for everyone to go out to do sports because it?s good for our health and study. And I?d love to take part in the
summer camp. First we?d better hold some parties with foreign students in order to know each other better. Next
we can visit some museums, places of interest to open our eyes. Finally I hope we will have a chance to live in
foreign families. I think it?s a good way to understand the
different cultures between different countries. I really
want to make friends with foreign students because we?re in the same world. At the same time, the activities can help us relax ourselves after the examinations and improve our English.
? 范文16.
一家英文报社正在举办征文活动,请你积极参加.题目是
“一次难忘的运动会”.内容要求:你或你的
朋友参加了什么项目,结果怎样,感觉如何,提示词语:
year,  take part in,  field event (relay race,  high
jump,  long jump,  shot put,  excited,  take the first prize.
This year, I took part in the relay race, I was running the last lap. It was the final event on sports meet.
Everyone was paying attention. All the runners got ready at the starting line.
As soon as the race began, everyone was too excited to stop cheering. When it was my turn, I could feel the
Class 4?s runner catch up with me. So I try my best to run faster, finally, our class won the first prize in the most
exciting event. I was happy that I won another prize for my class. This is the most unforgettable sports that I had.
? 范文17.
初中生活马上就要结束了,三年的初中生活一定给你留下
了很多挥之不去的回忆。请你给大家讲一个
最值得你回忆的故事。包括时间、人物、事情经过和事后
你的感想(请不要写出真实的学校名称以及真实
提示词供参考。three years, memories, one of, one day,
think, happy/ sorry
How time flies! I have studied in my school for three years. And I will graduate from middle school in a
month. I am eager to share my happiness and sadness with you. I had so many memories in three years? life. On of
them impressed me very much. I still remember, when I began to learn English, I found it too difficult. No matter
how hard I tried, I still couldn?t do well in it and almost gave it up. As soon as my English teacher found my
problem, she had a talk with me about how to learn English well. Since then, she has kept helping me. Little by
little, I?ve become interested in English and I?m good at it. I think I am so lucky to become one of her students.
I?ve learned a lot from her. I will try to help others when they are in trouble. I think it is a happy thing to help
others.
五、发表观点
? 范文18.
2008年政府取消了“五一”黄金周(“May golden week”),
但是,最近有些人又提出要恢复7天的长假.
同学们也在校园网的“自由论坛”上展开了激烈的讨论.请
你选用下面表格所提供的信息,写一篇短文,谈
should renew ?May golden week? or not.
Some people think the 7-day holiday is very important. Firstly, we could have a good rest and refresh
ourselves after several months of hard work. Secondly, we could spend more time staying with our family. Thirdly,
we will be able to use the one-week vacation to travel to some farther places such as foreign countries.
However, other people hold the opposite view. They think it causes a lot of problems. It may lead to traffic
jam and visitors will not enjoy themselves if the travelling spots are over-crowded.
篇五:名师点评2015上海春考作文题
名师点评2015上海春考作文题题目隐含思辨
据相关人士介绍,这次春考是按照高考中“国考”的要求来
组织的,不仅仅体现在考场布置和考务管理上,将来也会体
现在阅卷评分、成绩公布等所有的环节上。
附加题开放性强考查综合应用能力
11点50分,首场语文考试结束后,大多数考生都表示试题难度不高。“比一模考的难度至少下降了三成左右,考试挺简单的。”“时间够用,妥妥的~”……走出考点,不少考生一脸轻松。考生小林告诉记者,春考的第二卷部分主要是阅读题,难度比学业水平考要高,包括两篇现代文阅读和一篇文言文阅读,其中,现代文部分有一篇题为《叶的骨骼》,另一篇为图表题,文言文部分是明朝归有光的《卅有堂记》,难度较高,“感觉有些字词看不懂”。在华东模范中学考点,一名七一中学考生透露,文言文最后一道题目考察的是“用自己的认识解析作者观点”。“这样的题目让我有话可写,更能体现个人观点。”
不少学生表示,春考第二卷部分跟平时练习的题目很不一样,应用性、开放性强,难度适中。尤其是现代文阅读中的一篇图表题,比较新颖,贴近生活。来自市西中学的一位考生说,该题大意是结合图表解释了司法领域内,人证有“两元选择”和“三元选择”方式。“两元选择”即选择“是”或者“不是”,而“三元选择”则加入“无法判断”选项。题目要求考生分析加入这一选项的原因。“虽然涉及领域很专业,但题目中针对具体信息都做了解释。这些问题与实际生活贴合度高,很活,不是光看平时知识的积累,更多考查学生的逻辑
思维、读图能力和综合应用能力。”该考生说。
多一次机会考生家长心态普遍放松
尽管2015年春考上升到“国考”级别,但记者采访发现,相比较秋考,考生和家长的心态普遍放松。
来自延安中学的一位家长表示,今年春季高考的文化考试采用与高中学业水平考试接轨的人性化制度设计,这是最令她心动的原因。“反正学业考高三学生都要参加,不需要再为春考额外奔波了,减轻了备考压力。再加上是试点第一年,难度估计不会高,又多一次机会,何乐而不为。”该家长说,这次春考,儿子报了上海大学和上海理工大学两所一本院校,如果能录取肯定最好。在她看来,参加春考也是为秋考做“定位”,适时调整目标院校。记者发现,考生并非“一窝蜂”报考热门学校和专业,大多能结合自己的成绩定位,根据专业兴趣报考志愿。来自市三女中的一位学生说自己的一模考成绩处于中等偏上水平,起伏较大,这次她将华东政法大学的公安类专业作为唯一志愿来报考。“我对侦查学比较感兴趣,尽管公安类专业招收女生的比例不超过15,,竞争很激烈,但我还是坚持报了。”该女生说,只瞄准华政的这个专业,是相信其他院校自己通过秋考也都能考上。
也有一些家长坦言,他们的孩子参加春考主要是为了保一本,进“大门”最重要,而对于专业等“小门”再从长计议。
春考录取后,半年的时间如何安排,不少家长早已瞄准了
未来就业竞争力的储备上。有家长计划为孩子英语水平进行强化提升,也有家长希望孩子多参加社会实践,丰富自己的阅历。
名师点评春考作文题
题目隐含思辨
曹杨二中语文特级教师王伟娟题目表述非常清晰,没有歧义,学生不易跑题。“时间去
哪儿了”是每个人要面对的人生命题,在高三学子即将结束高中学习生涯的时候,用思考时间引导考生去思考人生、思考生命的意义,导向很好。尽管是判断型或论点型命题,但题目却隐含着思辨。首先是看似对立矛盾实为辩证统一的关系,如失去与拥有、逝去与获得等;再可进而思考怎么才能不让时间白白流走,因为时间(流走)不等于让我们丰厚,两者之间一定需有其他因素或条件才能成立,而在思考这其间的因素或条件是什么时,考生的认识水平、思想深度、思维品质也可以一见高下了。
审题障碍较少
建平中学语文高级教师廖飞这道作文题不难。对于绝大部分考生来说,时间的积累、挫折与成长都是常见的写作题材,因此不会无话可说;写作时选择余地也大,议论文、记叙文都可以写,如果写记叙文,要注意文采;如果写议论文,要
注意构思和立意。
当然,因为考试的功能和对象存在区别,与秋季高考相比,春考作文题在题目文字的表述上一直要稍微简单明确,审题障碍较少。可以说这次作文题强化了这一特点。
以往,考生一旦审题失误,作文就失败了大半。所以,作文题纯粹用来考察写作能力,可以看成给所有考生画了一道公平的“起跑线”,从而让所有考生都“心服口服”。
此题从形式上来说,沿袭了2014年的春考命题作文的形式,区别秋考材料作文。两种命题形式,彰显了两种考试的区别性,同时也更全面的考核学生的写作能力。
首先这个题目的提出让我们不禁想起了最近流行的一句问法:“时间都去哪了,”这一问,在某些特定环境下表达人们对时间流逝的惊讶与惋惜。或许出题人也是针对时下人们对时间的慨叹,给出一个肯定的回答,时间虽然流逝,但却使我们丰厚。
“时间使我们丰厚”是一个完整的句子。对于句子中的各个成分我们要逐一分析。  首先,就要思考名词“时间”,这是一个抽象的名词,对于名词的思考,我们不仅要思考其内涵,还要思考其外延。时间是一个较为抽象的概念,爱因斯坦在相对论中提出:不能把时间、空间、物质三者分开解释,“时”是对物质运动过程的描述,“间”是指人为的划分。时间是思维对物质运动过程的分割、划分。一言以蔽之,时间的特点
是有一定的长度的,体现了过程性的。
第二个动词“使”。“使”字出现,告诉我们这是一个已然发生的事,也就是暗含了时间的流逝。而流逝的结果是让我们丰厚起来。那么时间的流逝,可以理解为一段历史,而这段历史可以是个人的亦可以是整个中华民族的。
第三个词“丰厚”,即丰富、富裕。我们不禁思考:使我们哪方面丰富、富裕呢,是物质上,改革开放三十多年,人民的物质生活不断提升;是精神上,时下人们的精神生活不断丰富、丰厚。是知识上抑或是文化上等等,可供阐述的对象甚多。但要选择一个自己熟知且能论述透彻的来深刻阐述。
当我们考虑好每一个词语的内涵和外延之后,我们还要考虑一组关系,那就是:“时间”和“丰厚”的关系。时间和丰厚是否是一种必然关系,怎样度过的时间才可以使得我们能够丰厚,而怎样度过的时间无法使得我们丰厚,
当我们既考虑了词语的内涵与外延,又考虑到了词语间的逻辑关系,那么我们的阐述将层层深入,大有可写,大有可作。
作文三:《山东高考作文》2000字一.写 作 (两步走,三段式)
1. 定 性
非图作文 ---------- 褒贬不一,non-fixed guidance
? Internet-surfing
? Exam-oriented education
? Quality-oriented education
? Blog-writing、urbanization
图示作文 ---------- 分析原因, fixed guidance
? A kid is seeking the answer to unwrapping the Zongzi from the book; hands-on ability
? A letter: I have some difficulty in communicating with my parents;
? Differences in hours invested in reading;
? A child is carrying a large schoolbag.
2. 原则指导下的操练
非图作文:
Para one:
It is a common phenomenon that ___ _______________, which has aroused extensive concern./which has drawn extensive
criticisms.
Para two:
On one hand, supporters argue that ______因---果_________. In addition, __________因---果_____________________________. On the other hand, opponents suppose_________因---果________________________.
What is more, _________因---果_____________________________. Para three:
As is analyzed above, this common phenomenon has strengthes as well as weaknesses. Only if we take effective and feasible measures to avoid these weaknesses, st can we benefit more from it.
图示作文:
Para one: (现象----本质)
As is illustrated / depicted in the column / pie / table / picture, ____________现象_______________________________. —————————————本质——————————————. Para two:
Triple factors contribute to the issue. Firstly, ___________因---果_______________________________.
Secondly, __________因---果_______________________________.
Last but not least, ___因---果_____________________________. Para three:
As is analyzed above, three are various reasons behind the issue. As a student, we should take effective and feasible measures to ____________________________________ and we had better ___________________________________________________.
作文中须牢记12短语:
In the context of …… (financial crisis/exam-oriented education)
Broaden one’s vision / horizon
Deepen one’s understanding of sth
Facilitate one’s learning efficiency
Relieve one’s heavy burden
Be loaded with heavy burden
Promote the harmony between A and B
Build up mutual trust / benefit
Invest more attention and energy in sth
Spare no effort to do sth
Afford more time to do sth
Spare one’s time to do sth
作文四:《高考作文山东》21400字价值观念决定选择“生活是一种绵延不绝的渴望,渴望不断上升,变得更伟大而高贵。”杜伽尔这样定义人生,在生活中,人们带着渴望不断追寻,有的人在物质的享乐中迷失自我,深陷无尽的物质涡流,而有的人乐享精神的富足,走向生命的高贵。人生价值观念的不同决定了选择的同。人们因为精神的高贵而选择坚定前行的生活。画家、作家木心客居纽约时期,在物质极度匮乏的条件下,在异国他乡开讲“世界文学史”,忽忽长达五年的一场“文学的远征”,开讲时六十二岁。他的一生,密集伴随愈演愈烈的文化断层。他在累累断层之间、之外、之后,木心始终将自己尽可能置于世界性的文学景观,倘若不是出走,这顽强而持久的挣扎,几乎濒于徒劳。木心说“在自己的身上,克服这个时代”。这也是木心留给世界的礼物,文学的福音书。
生命总有一种情怀,是在物质条件极度匮乏的生活里,如木心这般“明知不可而为之”的行动,生活困苦却乐在其中。在生活中,每个人都在为自己的成功未来而不懈努力着,乐享精神的情怀,人生价值观念不同,让木心和“木心们”带着渴望,走在自己选择的道路上。渴求物质的价值观念让人们深陷物欲横流的漩涡。当人们被物质生活所绑架的时候,人
们也就束缚了生活的快乐,每天愁苦于难以满足无尽的物欲,逼迫人们选择生命的弯路,如陈希同、刘志军、王锦思等,走向毁灭的结局也正是因为人生价值不同选择就不同。
于贪官如此,于社会生活亦是如此。当今社会,众多本应该踏踏实实做学问的大学教授和科研人员深陷论文抄袭、学术剽窃的泥潭,在物质利益的价值观念里中,舍弃了精神的追求与渴望,既失去了学术的灵感,也丧失了生活得快乐,为了快速的获得所谓的成功和名利,让他们放弃了自己本应该坚持的学术道路。对每个人而言,决定成功的因素又有所不同,如勤奋、天赋、价值观念等等,勤奋、天赋能够决定生命的厚度,用坚硬的行动加快成功的步伐;而乐享精神的价值观念能够决定生命的灵感,选择生命的从容淡定。我想,与其追求物质利益的“快“,倒不如坚持精神情怀的”慢“,选择精神富足的价值观念。
“春是自然界一年中的新生季节,而人生的新生季节,就是一生只有一度的青春。”西塞罗这样定义青春。身处于青春的我们面对生活的选择,唯有坚定正确的人生价值,乐享精神的情怀才能真正充实自我,走向成功的境界,让人生走的坦然而精彩。
生命的本质更在于过程这让我想起韭菜与韭菜兰的故事。韭菜兰作为兰花的}

我要回帖

更多关于 I财富 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信