3. Mr. Brown had hardly said a word since supper是什么意思, _____ had his wife. A. eit

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
 2016年《大学英语》网上学习复习题.docx 44页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
一、单选1、1. The cost of the dam reconstruction would _____ from 2.5 to 3 million pounds.?A. deserve??????????? B. range???????????? C. spend???????? D. include (分数:1 分)?A. deserve?B. range?C. spend?D. include标准答案是:B。2、2. We cannot get an answer yet, for _____ to that problem is still under discussion.?A. action ???? B. strategy ?????? C. solution ???? D. impact (分数:1 分)?A. action?B. strategy?C. solution?D. impact标准答案是:C。3、3. Among these articles, which do you think are most???????????? to interest our students??A. unexpected???????? B. awkward????????? C. competent??????? D. likely (分数:1 分)?A. unexpected?B. awkward?C. competent?D. likely标准答案是:D。4、4. The body cannot store vitamin C so it is??????????? to have a fresh supply every day.? A. essential?????????? B. visible??????????? C. ultimate????? D. profound (分数:1 分)?A. essential?B. visible?C. ultimate?D. profound标准答案是:A。5、5. Henry seemed?????????? by this completely unexpected turn of events.?A. consumed????????? B. bewildered??????? C. liberated????????? D. melted (分数:1 分)?A. consumed?B. bewildered?C. liberated?D. melted标准答案是:B。6、6. Don’t??????????? to let me know if there’s anything I can do for you.? A. hesitate??????????????? B. reject???????????? C. puzzle??????? D. thrill (分数:1 分)?A. hesitate?B. reject?C. puzzle?D. thrill标准答案是:A。7、7. As a teacher, he thinks his business is to stir up????????????? in his students rather than insist on obedience.?A. observation???????? B. curiosity????????? C. superiority??????? D. judgmen (分数:1 分)?A. observation?B. . curiosity?C. superiority?D. judgmen标准答案是:B。8、8. Her son did not seem to ____ any importance to what she had said.?A. stick ???? B. notice ??? C. attach ? D. remind (分数:1 分)?A. stick?B. notice?C. attach?D. remind标准答案是:C。9、9. Transitional Chinese food is far?????????? to McDonald’s and KFC or any other fast foods I know.? A. immune??????????? B. superior????????? C. essentialD.similar (分数:1 分)?A. immune?B. superior?C. essential?D. similar标准答案是:B。10、10. His bedroom??????
正在加载中,请稍后...
23页38页87页54页32页36页23页63页25页26页当前位置: &
求翻译:Cathy had hardly said a word since supper,and her husband had not said anything either.是什么意思?
Cathy had hardly said a word since supper,and her husband had not said anything either.
问题补充:
凯蒂已经很难说,因为吃晚饭的话,和她的丈夫没有说任何东西。
朱曼铃几乎没有说过一个字词因为吃完晚饭,和她的丈夫没有说过任何东西。
凯茜没有说一句话了自从晚饭,她的丈夫没有说了任何东西也。
凯茜几乎不说一句话以来的晚餐,和她的丈夫什么也不说也。
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!> 问题详情
Cathy had hardly said a word since supper, nor had her husband.
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
Cathy had hardly said a word since supper, nor had her husband.
您可能感兴趣的试题
1Mr.Owen didn't know then what had happened,nor did he ever find out.2It was Jefferson who wrote the Declaration of Independence.3It is with genuine feeling that the author praises all that is progressive.4It was on the beach that Miss White found the child lying dead.
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
每天只需0.4元
选择支付方式
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜你被选中为
扫一扫-免费查看答案!
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
提示:请截图保存您的账号信息,以方便日后登录使用。
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2018专升本《大学英语》在线考试及答案.docx 66页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
一、单选1、1. The cost of the dam reconstruction would _____ from 2.5 to 3 million pounds.?A. deserve??????????? B. range???????????? C. spend???????? D. include (分数:1 分)?A. deserve?B. range?C. spend?D. include标准答案是:B。2、2. We cannot get an answer yet, for _____ to that problem is still under discussion.?A. action ???? B. strategy ?????? C. solution ???? D. impact (分数:1 分)?A. action?B. strategy?C. solution?D. impact标准答案是:C。3、3. Among these articles, which do you think are most???????????? to interest our students??A. unexpected???????? B. awkward????????? C. competent??????? D. likely (分数:1 分)?A. unexpected?B. awkward?C. competent?D. likely标准答案是:D。4、4. The body cannot store vitamin C so it is??????????? to have a fresh supply every day.? A. essential?????????? B. visible??????????? C. ultimate????? D. profound (分数:1 分)?A. essential?B. visible?C. ultimate?D. profound标准答案是:A。5、5. Henry seemed?????????? by this completely unexpected turn of events.?A. consumed????????? B. bewildered??????? C. liberated????????? D. melted (分数:1 分)?A. consumed?B. bewildered?C. liberated?D. melted标准答案是:B。6、6. Don’t??????????? to let me know if there’s anything I can do for you.? A. hesitate??????????????? B. reject???????????? C. puzzle??????? D. thrill (分数:1 分)?A. hesitate?B. reject?C. puzzle?D. thrill标准答案是:A。7、7. As a teacher, he thinks his business is to stir up????????????? in his students rather than insist on obedience.?A. observation???????? B. curiosity????????? C. superiority??????? D. judgmen (分数:1 分)?A. observation?B. . curiosity?C. superiority?D. judgmen标准答案是:B。8、8. Her son did not seem to ____ any importance to what she had said.?A. stick ???? B. notice ??? C. attach ? D. remind (分数:1 分)?A. stick?B. notice?C. attach?D. remind标准答案是:C。9、9. Transitional Chinese food is far?????????? to McDonald’s and KFC or any other fast foods I know.? A. immune??????????? B. superior????????? C. essential???????? D.similar (分数:1 分)?A. immune?B. superior?C. essential?D. similar标准答案是:B。10、10. His bedr
正在加载中,请稍后...下载费用:20 金币 &
2018版高考一轮总复习英语模拟演练:1-2-3a必修2Unit 3 Computers Word版含解析.doc
Ⅰ .阅读理解 (建议用时 16′ ) A [2017·唐山摸底 ]All my life I had wanted a dog. I had two cats that I adoredW1 like children, but I still wanted the company of a dog. Then unfortunatelyW2 I lost my cats. Soon came another shock that my husband left me forever because ofP1 lung cancer. I felt I had just lost everything that ever mattered to me. I voiced these feelings to a friend, who took me to a pet store. The store was holding an adoptionW3 day with shelters. I looked at and held several puppies (小狗 ), wondering which to choose. Then I met Maggie. She looked at me with the saddest eyes I had ever seen, then laid her head on my shoulder and slept. I immediately decided to save her! Maggie adjustedW4 well. I, however, was still adjusting. One night, thoughts of losing everything rushed through my head again. So depressed was I that I felt the only solution was to end my life. With a bottle of medicine in one hand and Maggie on my lap, I took the pills. Through my tear- filled eyes I looked down at Maggie to tell her I was sorry. The look on her face I will never be able to explainW5. It s as if her eyes said, “D I need you just as you needed me.” It was then that I ran to the bathroom to vomit_up the pills. The rest of the night I sat on the couch holding Maggie and thanking her for saving me. Since that night I have had a love for her that I never knew possible. She never leaves my side when I am at home. She has taught me to smile and laugh. Together with Maggie, I feel I can get throughP2 anything. 篇章导读: 本文讲述的是作者失去自己的猫后,又经历了丈夫去世的打击,使作者感情无法排解。在朋友的带领下作者在一家宠物店领养了一只小狗,在经历一件事故后,作者与小狗的感情有了进一步的加深。 1. The author got Maggie from ________. A. a friend B. her husband C. a pet store D. an adoption center 答案: C 细节理解题。根据第二段第一句 “I voiced these feelings to a friend, who took me to a pet store.”可知,作者从宠物店得到这只小狗。 2. The underlined phrase “vomit up” can be replaced by ________. A. throw up B. take up C. pick up D. break up 答案: A 词义猜测题。根据短语所在的句子中的 “I ran to the bathroom”以及 “the pills”,并结合上文讲述的小狗的神情可知,作者吐掉了药。 3. Why did the author feel depressed? A. Because her husband had taken her cats away. B. Because she had lost everything important to her. C. Because she couldn t adjust to living with Maggie. D. Because she couldn t find any solution to her problem. 答案: B 细节理解题。根据第一段三、四、五句 “Then unfortunately I lost my cats. Soon came another shock that my husband left me forever.lost everything that ever mattered to me.”可知,应选 B。 4. What can be a suitable title for the text? A. My Favourite Pet Dog. B. Love for Life. C. What Is love? D. Who Saved who? 答案: D 主旨大意题。根据故事讲述的过程, “ 作者在宠物店领养小狗以及作者自杀时小狗 ‘ 救 ’ 了作者 ” 可以确定答案是 D。 W重点单词 1. adore v. 深爱;爱慕 2.unfortunately adv. 不幸地 3. adoption n. 收养 4.adjust v. 调整;使适应 5. explain v. 解释;说明 P重点短语 1. because of 由于;因为 2. get through 度过;熬过;完成 B [2017·衡水模拟 ]The world s biggest learning technology show has opened in London, with Education Secretary Michael Gove promising a more ambitiousW1 computer science curriculum (课程 ) in schools in England. He says pupils as young as five will learn to codeW2 and program, but many children already do. Amy Mather s first taste of coding was at a science festival when she was 11. Now 14, she designs games, writes her own software and was named the European Digital Girl of the Year in 2013. “Everyone has ideas how to make our lives easier.” she says. “Coding gives you the power to do that. The sky s the limit.” The young coder who cashed_in was Nick D Aloisio, from London, made his fortuneP1 when he sold an app he created when he was 15. Callum Easton, 14, was at the London show with a group from his school in Portland, Dorset. His father, an engineer, gave him his first taste of coding when he was barely old enough to go to school. Someone very awareW3 of the growing interest in coding among teenagers is Steven Flower. He set up a group for young coders in Manchester in 2009. About eight turned upP2, all of them are boys. Now he s expecting 150 teenagers next month at his Manchester Coder Dojo. It will be a full house, and it is free. Many bring their own laptop, or their Raspberry Pi- a relatively simple computer for coding. And the parents who used to drop off their kids and come back later, now often stay to see what is going on. “ The averageW4 age is about 10 and a half, but we have six- year- olds coming along, ” he says. Plenty of those who turn up are girls, but they are still outnumberedW5 by boys by a rate of 60∶ 40. “Coding gets more attention now because it s cooler.”Steven says. 篇章导读: 本文是一篇新闻报道。文中报道了越来越多的青少年开始学习电脑编程。 5. What s Amy Mather s opinion about coding? A. Complex. B. Boring. C. Promising. D. Useless. 答案 : C 推理判断题。根据文章第二段 Amy 所说的话 “Coding gives you the power to do that. The sky s the limit.”可推断,艾米 ·马瑟认为编程很有前途。故答案为 C。 6. What does the underlined phrase “cashed in” most probably mean? A. Joined. B. Earned money. C. Failed. D. Raised money. 答案: B 词义猜测题。根据此短语后面的内容 “from London, made his fortune when he sold an app he created when he was 15”可知,此
文档加载中……请稍候!
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
20 金币 &&0人已下载
还剩页未读,继续阅读
<a href="UserManage/CopyrightAppeal.aspx?bid=359500" title="版权申诉" class="fLeft works-manage-item works-manage-report" target="_blank"
关&键&词: 2018 高考 一轮 复习 英语 模拟 演练 必修 Unit3ComputersWord 解析
& 七彩学科网所有资源均是用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流,未经上传用户书面授权,请勿作他用。
本文标题:2018版高考一轮总复习英语模拟演练:1-2-3a必修2Unit 3 Computers Word版含解析.doc 链接地址:
当前资源信息
类型: 共享资源
格式: DOC
大小: 107.50KB
上传时间:
&& 广告或垃圾信息
&& 译文浏览
&& 专家导读
&& 色情、淫秽、低俗信息
&& 反政府、反人类、反社会等反动信息
&& 科技资讯
&& 平台技术
&& 散布赌博、暴力、凶杀、恐怖或者教唆犯罪等信息
&& 侮辱、诽谤等人身攻击信息
&& 散布谣言、扰乱社会秩序,破坏社会稳定等信息
网站大部分作品源于会员上传,除本网站整理编辑的作品外,版权归上传者所有,如您发现上传作品侵犯了您的版权,请立刻联系我们并提供证据,我们将在3个工作日内予以改正。}

我要回帖

更多关于 havesupper 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信