The Airselfiee stick is a handheld pole allows users

1688.com,阿里巴巴打造的全球最大的采购批发平台
1688/淘宝会员(仅限会员名)请在此登录
cbulogin.center.et2Server is OKBlack Selfie Stick Extendable Handheld Monopod Pole: Amazon.in: Electronics
&& 1,145.00
+ FREE Delivery
Quantity:1
Add to Cart
Add to Wish List
Unable to add item to Wish List. Please try again.
+&FREE Delivery
+&FREE Delivery
Headrush India
+&FREE Delivery
&from&&& 1,145.00
List & Earn Rs.250* extra. Available in Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad.
Black Selfie Stick Extendable Handheld Monopod Pole with Adjustable Phone Holder
&& 2,699.00
&& 1,351.00
&& 1,145.00
FREE Delivery.
&& 1,554.00 (58%)
Inclusive of all taxes
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is Pay on Delivery?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Delivery to pincode 400001&-&Mumbai is available, see estimated dates at checkout.
&from&&& 1,145.00
Don't see what you're looking for?
Product information
Item Weight22.7 g
Package Dimensions23.1 x 15 x 0.5 cm
ASINB00MUHO8OK
Customer Reviews
Best Sellers Rank
#21,88,436 in Electronics ()
Would you like to ?If you are a seller for this product, would you like to ?
1.0 out of 5 stars5 star (0%)0%4 star4 star (0%)0%3 star3 star (0%)0%2 star2 star (0%)0%Share your thoughts with other customersVerified PurchaseHopeless product... Without Bluetooth switch....
Josh E.5.0 out of 5 starsExcellent! -
Published on Amazon.comVerified PurchaseAs much as we like to go on vacation, we can't go as often. I wanted a selfie stick that I could use to take better pics of the hubby and I. For $7, they can't get any cheaper than this. I did my research and after receiving it in the mail and playing with it, I am very satisfied with my purchase! Inexpensive little gadget that will assist in taking better pictures without the need of asking strangers to do it for us! Works perfectly with my iPhone 5s. So what if I have to put it on timer... I didn't want to pay a lot and I got what I paid for. No complaints. :)
10 people found this helpful.
Lois F. Latraverse5.0 out of 5 starsGreat Selfie at a good price -
Published on Amazon.comVerified PurchaseI bought 3 of these for my granddaughters for Easter.
Already gave them to them....a huge it.
Nicely made and easy to tote in a pocketbook.
Don't spend more than this on a selfie stick!
Tip...if you're tempted to also purchase the optional remote trigger, don't.
Mine didn't work.
Phone cameras have a 10" timer which takes care of any shooting problem.
3 people found this helpful.
Nina Perez5.0 out of 5 starsSelfies For Days!! -
Published on Amazon.comVerified PurchaseI love this selfie stick. It allows me to snap and take pictures for IG effortlessly. In addition, it's so nice and stylish. I love how easy the set up was and how affordable the price is. This is an investment if you like having fun and taking pictures at the same timeKennedy P.5.0 out of 5 starsits really swag -
Published on Amazon.comVerified PurchaseIt's great! It arrived when it said it would, just in time for my trip. Everything seems to be working fine for the price I paid. Only thing is, I wish it came with some way to take the picture instead of having to start a timer. Other than that I'm very happy!
2 people found this helpful.
Amairany1.0 out of 5 starsDidn't fit iPhone 6, it would fall right off ... -
Published on Amazon.comVerified PurchaseDidn't fit iPhone 6, it would fall right off it. And there was no button to take the picture with! What's the point. I've seen some with buttons so they don't have to use the timer on the phone. Definitely returning this.
3 people found this helpful.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.Handheld Remote Pole Selfie Stick | sinclu}

我要回帖

更多关于 pole北欧家居 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信