欢迎选购其他类似产品。
加入心愿单
无法加入到心愿单。请重试。
MASTER & Dynamic me05pd me05耳机,钯金
页面含机器翻译,中文仅供参考,以原文为准
天天低价·正品质优
广告
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
尺寸:23 MM X 10 mm 钕驱动器:8 MM 阻抗:16欧姆重量:25 g 材料:铝、橡胶、硅胶电缆:1.20 m 耳机接口:3.5 mm 标准插头耳机:耳内 Monitor 麦克风类型:全方位
实心黄铜精密加工,钯涂层和手工完成, me05耳机采用了独特的外形,人体工程学,优雅细节,包括激光蚀刻和镜面装饰,反射光线
me05耳机使用定制 DRIVERS 带来卓越的音质,平衡重量分布,确保紧密贴合,佩戴舒适
海外自营 数码办公精选
海外自营数码影音/办公用品精选,保税仓发货,美国、英国、丹麦、日本……等国际大牌,享受优质生活,
没有看到您想要购买的商品?
me05耳挂耳机。 精密加工的纯铜,钯涂层和手工完成,该 me05耳机采用了独特的形式,更符合人体工程学,优雅细节,包括激光蚀刻和镜面装饰,反射光线。 这种 me05耳机利用自定义驱动程序,出色的音质和平衡重量分布,确保紧密贴合,佩戴舒适。
颜色: 黄铜
商品尺寸14.1 x 14 x 6.9 cm
商品重量454 g
连接技术3.5mm接头
ASINB015YA8IC2
亚马逊热销商品排名
电子产品商品里排第186,735名 ()
发货重量113 g
5 星 (0%)0%4 星4 星 (0%)0%3 星3 星 (0%)0%2 星2 星 (0%)0%1 星1 星 (0%)0%与其他买家分享您的想法
TumkurDude5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星The End of a Holy Grail of Quality (construction & sound) IEMs -
已在美国亚马逊上发表颜色: 黄铜|已确认购买Having purchased innumerable products on Amazon, the Customer Reviews are truly very helpful (excluding those one-liners and general comments). Hence, returning the favour to future customers. After having used and owned a long list of earphones (Etymotic, Brainwavz, Beats, Sennheiser, Sony, Samsung, Apple, Bose, etc.), following extensive research, the final came down to M&D ME05 vs B&W C5 S2. After reading the quality issues with B&W, I decided to go with M&D. Being relatively a newer product from a very recent company, reviews were sparse on the ME05. At least, there were no negative reviews. I use a whole set of MP3 players for casual listening but specifically dedicated DAP (Digital Audio Players) for serious listening music in more than 15 languages (Classical, Rock, Folk, Blues, Jazz, Country, etc.). Besides the usual Smartphones (Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia Z3 Compact, iPad, rMBPro, iPod Nano), I use iBasso DX90 and Astell & Kern Jr. for critical listening. The M&D absolutely delivers. PLUS: Amazing m beautiful fit, lovely warm sound without overwhelming bass or treble, pure human voice rendition, instrumental clarity, and a good balance across highs and lows. Of course, there are minor variations in the nature of the sound between the two DAPs that have nothing to do with the earphones themselves. The M&D attention to details is refreshing and the packaging is reminiscent of Apple products. Slick. The smell of leather (the round fancy storage container) is really visceral. The extra filters and the SML sizes are nice though I ended up returning to the default size. MINUS: The only issue for me is with wire sound as it rubs against your body. Even after using the included clip to stabilize it, I hear the walking thump. YMMV. So, using these while walking may be a big problem for some but others may not hear it. I had to return to my over-the-ears Grado S80e while walking. For those who want accentuated bass, look elsewhere (Beats?). I like it balanced and flat - just as the artist intended. Would I buy this again? Absolutely! M&D just won a new fan. You do have to give it a few hours of listening to really get the feel. It almost warms up to you. Excellent purchase! Hope this is helpful.
11 个人发现此评论有用.
S. Albert5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Brass Beauties! -
已在美国亚马逊上发表颜色: 黄铜|已确认购买I upgraded to these from a $100 pair of Scosche earphones.
Though twice the cost, I can definitely tell an increase in material quality and sound quality with my M&Ds.
The Scosche were plastic and cheap feeling compared to these brass beauties.
Like others have said, the brass makes these feel heavy in the hand.
But the weight disappears once you put them in your ears.
I'm guessing this is due to quality engineering figuring out proper weight distribution.
In fact, I think the weight even helps secure a proper tight seal.
My Scosche would frequently lose the tight fit, but my M&Ds stay sealed.I've also never been a fan of &cans& (over-ear or on-ear headphones) because they give me hot ears or a headache.
But sliding the brass into my ears is nice and cool.
No more hot ears for me!
And after wearing them for hours on end, I have no soreness at all like I do with Apple earbuds.The quality of the wires is also excellent.
My Scosche had flat wires too, but they would still get tangled and twisted.
The M&Ds flat wires stay straight.
I will say the overall wire length is shorter than I'm used to, but that probably further helps to prevent tangles/twists.
And the length is still sufficient to walk around with my phone in my pocket (I'm 6').One of the biggest factors for me is the included volume and start/stop buttons for iPhone.
The buttons are recessed to prevent accidental pushing, but I've not had trouble trying to push them, and the separation also helps knowing which button is why just by &feel&.
Also the microphone is separate from the buttons, and I haven't had any complaints about voice quality or background noise when talking to people.I'm by no means a &hey look at me& kind of guy.
Looks are subjective, but I think these are the perfect balance of style without being gaudy.The sound quality is also an improvement over my $100 Scosche.
I'm not an audiophile, but these sound great across the board to me.
The bass is good without being overbearing.
I often listen to podcasts and talking is crisp and clear.My one area of complaint is the included clip.
It's optional and many people don't even use it, but I like to have it clipped when sitting at my desk because I move around and it helps keep the seal secure if the wire gets stuck on anything.
The included clip is garbage in this regard.
It's built like a miniature a tie clip, so if you only wear button-down shirts you might be okay.
But it has no pinching power at all and slides right off when I try to pinch it to my (non-button down) shirt.
I actually had to keep the clip from my Sosche because it is super strong.The other included accessories are nice.
For the price you expect more than just earphones and some different size tips, so that's good they give you extra stuff.
But I don't ever really see myself needing the cloth or hard case and whatnot.
I do like the carrying bag/pouch because it is big enough to hold them without squishing them in.Finally, I use these primarily while working, so I don't know how they hold up while exercising.
11 个人发现此评论有用.
KL2.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Excellent Sound, Terrible Longevity -
已在美国亚马逊上发表颜色: 黄铜|已确认购买I bought these in May '16, based on highly rated reviews found across reputable sites around the web.All the reviews were correct -- these sound fantastic and they look great. I couldn't be happier with the sound quality. Smooth, rich, and balanced.The reviews, however, do not review the earphones' longevity. And in that respect, these earphones fail.Seven months into happily owning a pair of these, the mic and in-line remote stopped working. I tried them with multiple devices (different Android and Apple phones and laptops), but it became clear that there was an issue with the earphones.I contacted M&D support, and they were very accommodating. They sent me a replacement pair, while I shipped my broken pair to them (they wanted to research the issue, which they claimed was unusual).Now, three months into using my replacement pair, the same issue has reappeared. The mic and remote have stopped working. I'm once again in touch with support to get a replacement.What good is great sound quality if they keep breaking? I regret purchasing these.
14 个人发现此评论有用.
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。查看: 2552|回复: 29
(1.7更新最新听感!)有腔调!聊聊一只来自纽约的耳塞Master&Dynamic ME05
本帖最后由 曾经是九段 于
11:20 编辑
收了一只Master&Dynamic ME05黄金版耳塞,这塞子沿袭了M&D家的优秀做工及“买包装送耳机”的传统,不信请看图。。。。。
挖个坑慢慢聊聊塞子的声音,国际惯例开个箱先
1月7日更新
ME05虽是一只走时尚路线的产品,但他的硬件配置却让很多纯HIFI定位的耳塞所汗颜。整个耳机单元采用了黄铜挖制,并经过了镀钯处理,放在手上质感强烈。振膜采用了某大厂定制的镀钛8 mm动圈振膜,同时单元内部空间做了精确控制,耳塞导管开口与耳膜近乎平行,侧面配有严格测算后打通的出气孔,根据出气量设计的金属隔栅等设计似乎都在告诉大家它并不是只有颜值,内在一样非常动人!
听过MASTER&DYNAMIC大耳机的发烧友都知道他家是走美式热情奔放路线的,ME05依然。首先它的声音是初听就非常抓耳的类型,全频段厚度适中,中低频有着权威的表现,高素质的镀钛动圈振膜让低频的收放速度非常自如但又相当宽松,这也是它与同价位动铁耳塞相比最大的优势。这种风格让它在大部分的流行音乐,爵士,小编制弦乐上有着听感不错的表现,宽松的氛围,厚实的声底,饱满的中低频让其人声表现颇具感情,而且它又异常容易驱动,如果不凑巧身边没有音乐播放器,一台iPhone也能交出不错的答卷,但它的潜力并不是特别突出,别指望着上台放,高级播放器能给出越级的表现。
M&D ME05 - 6.jpg (481.76 KB, 下载次数: 1)
16:56 上传
M&D ME05 - 3.jpg (341.02 KB, 下载次数: 0)
16:55 上传
M&D ME05 - 5.jpg (445.81 KB, 下载次数: 0)
M&D ME05 - 2 (1).jpg (299.71 KB, 下载次数: 0)
M&D ME05 - 4.jpg (457.68 KB, 下载次数: 0)
M&D ME05 - 2.jpg (570.31 KB, 下载次数: 0)
M&D ME05 - 1.jpg (599.12 KB, 下载次数: 0)
和149放一起,极好极好
这牌子大耳更骚包。
这牌子在Apple store里见过,走逼格路线的吧,见过小贝给他家大耳做过广告。挺漂亮的,冲这照片也得顶一发
笔不错。。。149?
和149放一起,极好极好