VerifyError: Error #1033: Cpool 项 1770 类型python 错误类型.

Systems need to implement JMS message reminders, a message similar to QQ reminder, initially just a simple document scanning, pop-up window is a component of A, each instance of this is a new A pop-up, click on the View button on the A Remove the com
Recently, the project requires the installation of the flash builer, flash cs4 Re-released the following error when running the project: VerifyError: Error #1033: Cpool Item 246 type error . at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()
[SWF] E: \ Project \ FlexProject \ bin-debug \ DBMonitor.swf - 1,470,378 bytes after decompression [SWF] E: \ Project \ FlexProject \ bin-debug \ cn \ edu \ uestc \ view \ DBSysInfo.swf - 779,510 bytes after decompression [SWF] E: \ Project \ FlexPro
Originally wanted to use imap or webdav write the results the company exchange server does not open webdav ~ Wrath of the ~ write a winole32's. . . require 'win32ole' outlook = WIN32OLE.new('Outlook.Application') mapi = outlook.GetNameSpace('MAPI') i
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 闽ICP备号
processed in 0.040 (s). 11 q(s)This semester course is a j2ee project, the last time that the teacher checks the registration when our project, there must be verification of the function of a mailbox, or who can go up, so there will be registered in bad faith. So online search, I
例如ant debug/release 时报错:Unable to resolve project target 'android-16' 问题解释:由于此应用在此前的开发时 它的最高android平台被定为 android-16 而此次开发所用的平台为 android-18 所以ant debug/release 时由于找不到合适版本而不能正确执行 解决办法:修改AndroidManifest.xml的最后一行 将16 --&18 修改project.properties的最后一行 将16 -
Error 1: Error demand research phase, resulting in many projects never end! In the software industry, there is no formal show in interface design to the customer before work is in demand all the research stage. In fact, doing the construction industr
Error one: the demand for research phase error, resulting in many projects never end! In the software industry, there is no formal show in the interface design to the customer before work is in demand all the research phase. In fact, the construction
Error one: the demand for research phase error, resulting in many projects never end! In the software industry, there is no formal show in the interface design to the customer before work is in demand all the research phase. In fact, the construction
In the eclipse project with maven managed rely
14:03 Overview: How to import maven projects in eclipse Maven Java class library to establish its own server Meet the standard maven build custom code libraries libraries Maven in the manageme
Introduction The purpose of this paper is to apply for project managers to help. Project management is the promotion of the way, need to use your past development experience, and salaries are usually higher than the programmer. Preparation of project
I used Linux command of perror - Explain Error Codes This link: http://codingstandards.iteye.com/blog/1127327 (reproduced please indicate the source) Use Description perror command is a MySQL database system utility, which is used to print the C lang
MyEclipse following error when importing a project, checked, import all the normal package Error!] The type java.lang.object cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required. Class files Looking for a long time, it was found, the origina
DWR overall flow analysis (A) of the three basic criteria for understanding the DWR ajax understanding must have the help of 1, the browser: Application rather than the content of (non-display) We at the previous web programming, browser in order to
1. Tomcat6.0 deployment of the error under the web-based project JBPM4 error jsp page Posted phenomenon: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving interface method &javax.servlet.jsp.JspApplic
Today, the project manager gave me a portion of the project needs to change, because this time for the different versions of several items of maintenance work, in fact roughly the same number of projects, that is, different versions of the government
Where the Flash Builder 4 compiler Flex3 project will not have to understand the following error: 1. Flash Builder 4 compiler Flex3 projects in the clear meaning is the use of Flash Builder 4 built-in Flex SDK 4.0 compiler based on Flex Builder 3 (us
svn 403 error solution To the project directory, right -& Tortoisesvn -& Repo-browser -& checkout
asp.net Night Talk of 11: web.config Xiangjie Often encountered in the development of such a situation, the deployment process to maintain secrecy is not the time to release the source code together with the project, and our development and deploymen
Oh, and today they encounter an error Rights, in a project when the emergence of this problem, do not know why. Think it is because because the database table has a corresponding value of ah? Will correspond to the table cleared, the problem is solve
Copyright: Reprinted with hyperlink form, please indicate the source and author information in the original article and the statement http://nforcex.blogbus.com/logs/6204594.html [1] # Error token-string (symbol sequence) Pre-processor will print the
Try to get the next cluster, configure weblogic no problem. . . . However, when the error in the deployment project: Error 1: weblogic.management.ManagementException: [Deployer: 149001] No application named 'ROOT' exists for operation start Here the
Recently, the project requires the installation of the flash builer, flash cs4 Re-released the following error when running the project: VerifyError: Error #1033: Cpool Item 246 type error . at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()
================================================== ============================== Editor: Ctrl + Shift + L Show all keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + K with reference to the selected word (Word) to quickly navigate to the next Ctrl + Shift + K with reference
Done a few years, project management, project management, sentiment for a summary. Many of them are from the technical to project management, I am no exception, always accustomed to the beginning of open perspective on the issues, particularly sorry
In VS2008 VC + + project, created a new cpp file and then manually delete the physical hard disk, and to the following error. 1 &------ Build started: Project: test, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------ 1& Compiling ... 1& random.cpp 1& c1xx: fat
refer: http://www.jdonee.com/category/% E6% 8A% 80% E6% 9C% AF% E4% B8% 93% E6% A0% 8F / Maven / maven% E9% 97% AE% E7% AD% 94% E6% 94% B6% E9% 9B% 86 / Maven FAQ (c) November 6,
AM 1, why do I exist in a version of Sifu dependence, and r
project 2003 project management mainly in the following steps: 1 Create a task list and work breakdown structure (WBS) 2. Downgrade or upgrade task to finalize the WBS 3 Enter the task duration or work estimates 4 Create the correlation between tasks
Software testing basics First, an overview of two, three software testing purposes, four basic methods of software testing, software testing and economy of the complexity of five software testing psychological problems six, test engineers should have
Problem Description: Hessian web service implementation with the process, you need to create an object, using the HTTP POST method to transfer data. But in a reverse proxy (nginx) case, an exception is thrown (com.caucho.hessian.client.HessianConnect
Chapter Project and the concept of a project management section, the definition of two projects, the project features three or four different projects and operations, the classification of Section II of the project the concept of a project management
Oh, and today they encounter an error you, doing the project, when the emergence of this problem, do not know why. Think it is because as a value corresponding to the database table ah? Will correspond to the table cleared, the problem is solved! Oh
mencoder installed successfully, trying to rmvb format convert avi RMVB AVI turn mencoder 1.rmvb-oac mp3lame-lameopts preset = 64-ovc xvid-xvidencopts bitrate = 600-of avi-o rmvb.av The following error occurred Error: / usr / lib / codecs / / drvc.so
0 shortcuts ================================================== ============================== Editor: Ctrl + Shift + L Show all shortcuts Ctrl + K with reference to the selected word (Word) to quickly navigate to the next Ctrl + Shift + K with refere
Ant document is based on the components written in XML, the default name build.xml. For a clearer understanding of Ant, where Ant write a simple program is used to show Ant functionality. Create a build.xml &?xml version=&1.0&?& &projec
1: java memory area of a brief introduction 1, heap (Heap) JVM memory management, called the heap. In 32Bit operating system limits have 1.5G-2G, and 64Bit's not. Initial allocation of memory from the JVM-Xms specified, the default is the physical me
d rhel5.2 installed ORACLE 10G My installation steps with reference to the following method, the original address: http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/10g/OracleDB10gR2InstallationOnRHEL5.php Oracle Database 10g Release 2 (10.2.0.1) Installation On R
First, the basic concept 1, Sitemesh is a decoration technology page: 1: It is through the filter (filter) to block access page 2: page under the URL is accessed to find the right decorative template 3: Extract the contents of the page being accessed
Create an AIR project First install Adobe AIR runtime and development environment set up. Create a project in Flex Builder3 in: 1. Open Flex Builder 3. 2. Select Menu File -& New -& Flex Project In the &Project name& enter the project name
Create an AIR project First install Adobe AIR runtime and development environment set up. Create a project in Flex Builder3 in: 1. Open Flex Builder 3. 2. Select the menu File -& New -& Flex Project In the &Project name& enter the project
1. Appears Error: X11 support required for GUI compilation sudo apt-get libx11-dev libxv-dev 2. There does not exist GTK libgtk2.0-dev (gtk devel kit)
When the page is used in the same content repeated over and over again, use include () function contains the file, this method can simplify the coding. For example, associated wi header or footer of the page display the same HTML
Reference blog http://hi.baidu.com/ma7226087/blog/item/1bd75ad6cbb1.html There are pictures to explain 1.MyEclipse--& help ---& SoftWare Updates ---& Find and Install .... 2. Select Search for new features for install, and then click
Open-source Eclipse integrated development environment as more and more loved by the majority of programmers, who are just ahead of the world's beginners programming language, such a powerful tool seems very complicated, difficult to use some, especi
/ ** Version: 1.0 Date : Of: HKjinzhao Note: Initial version * / / ** Version: 1.1 Date : Of: HKjinzhao Note: Add make sdk, modify some of the content * / The main reference compilation of official documents (http://source.android
In AIX5.3 deploy SWFTOOLS 0.9.1, FFMPEG, Mplayer 1.0rc4 success! The first part describes the deployed swftools 0.9.1 Aix 5.3 http://tech.sxinfo.net/jctj/article.do?curMenu=14&childMenu=16&articleId=388 The second part is deployed in Aix 5.3 ffmpe
AMFEXT PHP5.3 the official version of the dll did not provide documents, had to compile it yourself, the following is compiled notes: 1. Download the necessary software. 1). PHP5.3 for Win32 binary and source code for each of a 2). VC6 or more IDE 3)
I. Introduction Friends, maybe you have some time using Maven, Maven and beautiful you have benefited from management, but often because of the need to build a webapp to Tomcat to worry about manually released. Of course, you have thought through the
*** Oracle 11.1 on RedHat Linux 5.1 x86-64 on the installation: 3 Check the hardware: 3.1 Memory: * At least 4G memory, grep MemTotal / proc / meminfo command to see the
* Swap size Available RAM Swap Space Required Between 4 GB
很多企业电脑系统是Windows Xp,使用Windows server 2003 来控制,其中客户端得杀毒软件有不少是使用 Symantec Endpoint Protection 使用这个脚本,可以随时让它歇下来.当然也可以让它继续工作. 前提是,你必须是本机管理员. 这个脚本使用一各很过时的终止程序方法:ntsd.exe -c q -p ProcessID.所以以前有过一个bat版,之所以用VBS是因为效率高一点,而且没有太多的黑色窗口. 主要思想是:循环终止程序+停止服务 代码如下: '
This article describes the installation of Oracle Database 11g Release 2 (11.2) 64-bit on Fedora 16 (F16) 64-bit. The article is based on a server installation with a minimum of 2G swap and secure Linux disabled. An example of this type of Linux inst
学习MFS有一段时间了, 分享下个人实现的python客户端连接MFS class MFSApi(object): def __init__(self, host, port, mountfolder): self.mountfolder=mountfolder if mountfolder.endswith('/') else mountfolder+'/' self.mountfolder=self.mountfolder if self.mountfolder.startswith('/'
学了点 Clojure,就忍不住想看看能不能用它来开发 Android 设备上的应用程序,实在是不喜欢 java 代码的萝莉啰嗦,搜了半天,没发现,换一个搜索关键词 &use clojure to create an Android app& 继续搜,结果发现确实有个哥们儿早在2011年就开始研究这个了,写了三篇文章,链接位置在这里[http://www.deepbluelambda.org/2011/02/] 懒得翻译了,反正也没神马生僻词,直接贴过来,做个资料备份: 第一篇: Cr
Content: 1, Log4J configuration files to learn 2, Log4J Database 3, Log4J package 1, Log4J configuration file to learn: Log4j supports two configuration file formats, one is XML-formatted file, a file is a Java properties (key = value). Here we first
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 闽ICP备号
processed in 0.067 (s). 11 q(s)ActionScript 3.0编译器编译错误大全_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
ActionScript 3.0编译器编译错误大全
&&ActionScript 3.0
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩7页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下次自动登录
现在的位置:
& 综合 & 正文
flex中的常见报错
as error 列表 Error #1000: 系统内存不足。 Error #1001: 未实现 %1 方法。 Error #1002: 精度参数必须介于 %2 到 %3 之间;%1 无效。 Error #1003: 基数参数必须介于 2 到 36 之间;当前值为 %1。 Error #1004: 对不兼容的对象调用了方法 %1。 Error #1005: 数组索引不是正整数 (%1)。 Error #1006: %1 不是函数。 Error #1007: 尝试实例化的函数不是构造函数。 Error #1008: %1 有歧义;找到多个匹配的绑定。 Error #1009: 无法访问空对象引用的属性或方法。 Error #1010: 术语尚未定义,并且无任何属性。 Error #1011: 方法 %1 包含非法 opcode %2 (偏移量为 %3)。 Error #1012: 最后一条指令超出代码大小。 Error #1013: 当 scopeDepth 为 0 时,无法调用 OP_findproperty。 Error #1014: 无法找到类 %1。 Error #1015: 方法 %1 无法设置默认 XML 命名空间 Error #1016: 类型 %1 不支持后代运算符 (..)。 Error #1017: 发生范围堆栈上溢。 Error #1018: 发生范围堆栈下溢。 Error #1019: Getscopeobject %1 超出范围。 Error #1020: 代码不能超出方法结尾。 Error #1021: 至少一个分支目标不是方法中的有效指令。 Error #1022: void 类型只能用作函数返回类型。 Error #1023: 发生堆栈上溢。 Error #1024: 发生堆栈下溢。 Error #1025: 访问了无效的注册 %1。 Error #1026: Slot %1 超出 %3 中 slotCount=%2 的限制。 Error #1027: Method_info %1 超出 method_count=%2 的限制。 Error #1028: Disp_id %1 超出 %3 中 max_disp_id=%2 的限制。 Error #1029: Disp_id %1 在 %2 上未定义。 Error #1030: 堆栈深度不对称。%1 != %2。 Error #1031: 范围深度不对称。%1 != %2。 Error #1032: Cpool 索引 %1 超出范围 %2。 Error #1033: Cpool 项 %1 类型错误。 Error #1034: 强制转换类型失败:无法将 %1 转换为 %2。 Error #1035: 发现方法 %1 中存在非法的 super 表达式。 Error #1037: 无法在 %2 上为方法 %1 赋值。 Error #1038: %1 已定义。 Error #1039: 在方法被引用之前无法对其进行验证。 Error #1040: instanceof 的右侧必须是类或函数。 Error #1041: 运算符的右侧必须是类。 Error #1042: 不是 ABC 文件。major_version=%1 minor_version=%2。 Error #1043: code_length=%1 无效。 Error #1044: MethodInfo-%1 不支持 flags=%2。 Error #1045: 不支持 trait kind=%1。 Error #1046: MethodInfo-%1 被引用时未定义。 Error #1047: 未找到入口点。 Error #1049: 原型对象必须是 vanilla 对象。 Error #1050: 无法将 %1 转换为原始类型。 Error #1051: 对 %1 的早期绑定访问是非法的。 Error #1052: 传递给 %1 函数的 URI 无效。 Error #1053: 在 %2 中非法覆盖 %1。 Error #1054: 异常处理函数中存在非法的范围或目标偏移量。 Error #1056: 无法为 %2 创建属性 %1。 Error #1057: %1 只能包含方法。 Error #1058: 非法的操作数类型: %1 必须是 %2。 Error #1059: ClassInfo-%1 被引用时未定义。 Error #1060: ClassInfo %1 超出 class_count=%2 的限制。 Error #1061: 无法在不损失精度的情况下将值 %1 转换为 %2。 Error #1063: %1 的参数数量不匹配。应该有 %2 个,当前为 %3 个。 Error #1064: 无法将方法 %1 作为构造函数调用。 Error #1065: 变量 %1 未定义。 Error #1066: 不支持 function('function body') 形式。 Error #1067: 内置方法 %1 含有非法的方法正文。 Error #1068: %1 和 %2 无法协调一致。 Error #1069: 在 %2 上找不到属性 %1,且没有默认值。 Error #1070: 在 %2 上找不到方法 %1 Error #1071: 函数 %1 已被绑定到 %2。 Error #1072: Disp_id 0 是非法的。 Error #1073: 由于 disp_id %2 的重复,非覆盖方法 %1 已被替换。 Error #1074: %2 上存在对只读属性 %1 的非法写入。 Error #1075: Math 不是函数。 Error #1076: Math 不是构造函数。 Error #1077: %2 上存在对只写属性 %1 的非法读取。 Error #1078: 非法的 opcode/multiname 组合: %1。 Error #1079: 载入代码中不允许使用内置方法。 Error #1080: 非法的命名空间值。 Error #1081: 在 %2 上找不到属性 %1,且没有默认值。 Error #1082: 未设置默认的命名空间。 Error #1083: 元素“%2”的前缀“%1”未绑定。 Error #1084: 元素或属性 (“%1”) 与 QName 定义不匹配: QName::=(NCName':')?NCName。 Error #1085: 元素类型“%1”必须以匹配的结束标记“”结束。 Error #1086: %1 方法只能用于包含单一项目的列表。 Error #1087: 不允许对索引 XML 进行赋值。 Error #1088: 文档中根元素后面的标记格式必须正确。 Error #1089: 不支持对包含多个项目的列表进行赋值。 Error #1090: XML 分析器失败: 元素格式不正确。 Error #1091: XML 分析器失败: CDATA 部分未结束。 Error #1092: XML 分析器失败: XML 声明未结束。 Error #1093: XML 分析器失败: DOCTYPE 声明未结束。 Error #1094: XML 分析器失败: 注释未结束。 Error #1095: XML 分析器失败: 属性未结束。 Error #1096: XML 分析器失败: 元素未结束。 Error #1097: XML 分析器失败: 正在处理的指令未结束。 Error #1098: no namespace 带有非法前缀 %1。 Error #1100: 在由一个 RegExp 构建另一个的过程中无法提供标志。 Error #1101: 无法验证具有未知范围的方法 %1。 Error #1102: 类型 %1 的默认值非法。 Error #1103: 类 %1 不能扩展最终基类。 Error #1104: 已指定属性“%1”(针对元素“%2”)。 Error #1107: ABC 数据已损坏,尝试的读取操作超出范围。 Error #1108: OP_newclass opcode 使用的基类不正确。 Error #1109: 尝试直接调用非绑定函数 %1 (从方法 %2 中调用)。 Error #1110: %1 无法扩展 %2。 Error #1111: %1 无法实现 %2。 Error #1112: 类强制转换的参数数量不匹配。应为 1 个,当前为 %1 个。 Error #1113: 方法中使用的 OP_newactivation 没有 NEED_ACTIVATION 标志。 Error #1114: 使用的 OP_getglobalslot 或 OP_setglobalslot 不具有全局范围。 Error #1115: %1 不是构造函数。 Error #1116: Function.prototype.apply 的第二个参数必须是数组。 Error #1117: XML 名称无效: %1。 Error #1118: 节点间存在非法循环。 Error #1119: 类型 %1 的操作数不支持删除运算符。 Error #1120: 无法为 %2 删除属性 %1。 Error #1121: 方法 %1 具有重复的方法正文。 Error #1122: 接口方法 %1 含有非法的方法正文。 Error #1123: 类型 %1 不支持过滤运算符。 Error #1124: OP_hasnext2 要求对象和索引位于不同的寄存器。
以上列表可以用Error.getErrorMessage(index:int)循环得出,如果没有找到,返回Error #{index}。用户自定义错误建议ID从0开始,1000个ID可以使用,应该足够了。
【上篇】【下篇】Flash :: Module Loading Stop Working On Dev Machine (VerifyError: Error #1014: Class Mx.modules::ModuleBase Could Not Be Found.)?
Aug 11, 2011
We have a quiet big flex application compiled with flex 3.4 SDK.We also have several modules to load after some requirements (some at startup, some later).Everything is compiled with the same version.At some point i got this exception on my machine and don't know how to fix it.
VerifyError: Error #1014: Class mx.modules::ModuleBase could not be found.
at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()
at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/deferredNextFrame()[code]....
I removed and installed already several flashplayer versions, but always the same error.When we copy the artifacts that are compiled on my machine somewhere and somebody else opens it on his machine it works.
Similar Posts:
Sep 8, 2010
I am having a hard time trying to use .SWC files in Flash CS5. I link to the SWC through my library settings, but I keep getting verify error (#1014) on my movieclips: VerifyError: Error #1014: Class my-movieclip-name could not be found.
Nov 1, 2011
I have a Flash Pro CS5 project that I have built some classes for in Flash Builder using some of the mx classes, like ArrayCollection and HTTPService. I have a Flash Project in my Flash Builder 4.0 pointing to the Flash Pro project. I started out by adding the Library Path to the Flex SDK 4.0.0 in my Flash project paths. Things seemed to work fine at first but now I am getting the following error:VerifyError: Error #1014: Class mx.collections::ArrayCollection could not be foundIf I change all my ArrayCollections to be just Arrays,then the same error just cascades down the list of &missing& mx classes, like HTTPService,etc.I individually added the the framework.swc, the rpc.swc and even the framework_rb.swc and rpc_rb.swc files to the paths but with the same error results.I'm trying to set up a relatively smooth workflow between Flash developers and Flex developers on my team but this is a huge roadblock.I have looked all over and not found a good solution for this problem.
Nov 28, 2011
VerifyError: Error #1014: Class air.update::ApplicationUpdaterUI could not be found.營 am on cs5.5 flash pro. 營 am creating an updater.燣ibrary path set for: 燼pplicationupdater_ui.swc[Code].....
Sep 7, 2010
I'm trying to load a module into a flex 4 application (the module was compiled using SDK4 as well) but I got this error (I'm migrating this app from Flex 3 to Flex 4):VerifyError: Error #1014: Class mx.core::LayoutContainer could not be found.at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/deferredNextFrame()at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/update()at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/moduleCompleteHandler()[code]....
Sep 15, 2010
i embedded external swf file with Embed tag and application/octet-stream [Embed(source=&myLogo.swf& , mimeType=&application/octet-stream&)]private var myLogoclass:C but when i compile it , this error appear VerifyError: Error #1014: Class mx.core::ByteArrayAsset could not be found. i use FLASH IDE (CS5)
Jul 16, 2010
We are making a system that has a main swf for the application, and loads separate tools from separate swfs -- there will be versioning issues in the future since the separate swfs are coming from a cms (especially now since we're still developing, but also in the future when other developers might create an incompatible tool). I'm trying hard to prevent them as much as possible but I'd really like to be able to display a message to the user of the system when an incompatible swf is loaded.This would mean that we need to catch that VerifyError or at least determine the loading failed for some reason - I've got no idea how to handle that at the moment. I suspect it might be possible using 10.1 and the uncaughtError system, but we are currently targeting flash player 10. Does anyone have a good idea? (we are already handling IOErrorEvent.IO_ERROR)UPDATE: I've built a solution that scans the bytecode before importing, looks like that will work. I'll post the solution later.
Oct 7, 2011
There isn't any tutorials on the web on how to use Stage3D on AIR 3.0. How do I enable it in Flash Builder 4?I have countless trial and error when testing 2D/3D framework:VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flash.display::Stage3D could not be found.
Nov 19, 2009
I am refactoring a hugh action script solution in Flash builder (beta 2) using the flex 4 sdk.The project does NOT use the mx framework.What i want to have is:A big 'MAIN' project several small 'MODULE' projects. each 'MODULE' class refrences the 'MAIN' project as an External reference (doesnt compile into swf) - this is done by setting link type = external in the 'MODULE' project properties -& library path.'MAIN' loads a 'MODULE' project on runtime using the 'loader' class.the problem:I recieve an error from the MODULE project: VerifyError: Error #1014: Class [some class in MAIN] could not be found.
Jul 23, 2010
I've got a main swf that loads several extensions as swfs, these swfs share code, and when I've updated the main loading an extension might generate a VerifyError because of missing/changed classes -- I really want to handle that situation gracefully as I don't always have control over the extensions 'out there'.Apparently one VerifyError (Error #1014) breaks the whole loading system preventing other swfs to be loaded. (They do in fact load - I'm seeing the request and the debug player reports the data as loaded, and the urlloader works as well, but the swf is never initialized and I don't get a COMPLETE event) Does anyone know how I can make flash survive a VerifyError? I'm both interested in ways to know a verifyerror happened and in ways to keep flash going after the error.
Jun 1, 2011
When opening a fla - made in cs5 - in flash cs 5.5 a message asks if I agree that the file will be converted to cs5.5. I agreed to the conversion and saved the file.When opening this &converted& fla I get an output error message: #1014: class fl.video::UIManager could not be found.The file is 08End.fla from Classroom in a Book Lesson 8.
Dec 16, 2011
I am developing application for recording the video in mp4 format with h.264 codec and I am able to record video in mp4 format with h.264 codec, but when I am compiling the Swf by &CTRL+Enter& at that time I am facing error &VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flash.media::H264VideoStreamSettings could not be found& and when I am publishing Swf by &ALT+Shift+F12& then I am not facing any error,what step I need to do for removing the error.
Sep 9, 2009
I have a pure ActionScript project. I'm using Flex Builder on a Mac, Flex SDK 3.4 and I've even added the playerglobal.swc from the Flash folder to the project's library path. I get autocomplete when I add import flash.net.NetStreamPlayOimport flash.net.NetStreamPlayTBut when I run the movie, I get:VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flash.net::NetStreamPlayOptions could not be found.I don't get it.. What must I do to use those classes?
Apr 2, 2012
Starting with a blank project, when I load a SWF which has a dependence on ISomeInterface
defined in a swc which is compiled into my blank projectvar lc:LoaderContext = new LoaderContext( true, ApplicationDomain.currentDomain );var loader:Loader = new Loader();
loader.load( new URLRequest( &Some.swf&), lc );[code].....
Jan 12, 2010
I'm playing with Modules and they work as advertised: the module swf's ares built and deployed in the output directories automatically. My problem is that if I use descendants of mx:Module, the IDE does NOT do all this nice work for me. I've listed the module in the Flex Modules section of the project properties, but still nothing. I'm going to end up repeating a lot of code in each module (to fulfill an interface) if I cannot figure out how to make the IDE do its thing.
Jun 17, 2010
I seem to recall that Loader.unload() could once be used to stop loading a swf before it had finished loading. I can no longer find documentation or the blog where I read this.
Perhaps it was an unofficial feature.
Anyhow, IModuleInfo, returned by ModuleManager.getModule() has an unload() method.
If I want to halt loading a Flex Module that is in progress, do I just call iModuleInfo_instance.unload()?
Apr 12, 2011
I don't really get UncaughtErrorEvent working for my Air 2.6 application. if i step through the code with the debugger, i get very strange results.[Code]...
Jan 20, 2011
I've created an application that includes a number of Modules and uses Parsley framework. Ant is used to build the application.Recently I thought of using Resource Bundles and implemented it in the system by creating a locale/en_US folder under the src. I added a portal.properties file with all my strings defined.In my modules, I added the metadata&fx:Metadata&
[ResourceBundle(&portal&)]&/fx:Metadata&In the ant build file, I added the below lines within mxmlc.&locale&@{locale}&/locale&&source-path path-element=&${myapp.flex.app.locale}/{locale}&/&&include-resource-bundles&portal&/include-resource-bundles&The build works fine and when I deploy the application and open it in my browser, I'm greeted with many errors thrown by the Flash player.But if I dismiss the messages, its working fine. My strings are replaced with the values in the property file, but how do I stop the runtime errors being thrown up?I get the below error.Error: Unable to load resource module from portal at MethodInfo-637()at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()[code].....
Jan 26, 2011
I tested this flash application in Flash IDE, it never through this error. But When I uploaded in server, got this error. Why we getting this VerifyError? It is a flash application loads all the library assets through bulk loader, later it will get assets from bulkloader to display in the main page. Assets includes swf,xml etc.
Sep 24, 2009
Just a minute ago my .fla file can be played. But after several minute when I added movie clips and animations. It just crashed down I guess, Adobe Flash CS3 stop working. I'm using Microsoft Vista operating system. I have an antivirus subscription which is McAfee with automatic update. I think it's a virus or what? I dunno what to do. I got a long way already with my animation on my file. When I will start from the very beginning it would be a mess and it will consumed a lot of time.Four to five attempts of testing the movie:爀rror msg: Adobe Flash CS3 stop working.牋After several minute, test the movie again:爀rror msg: Flash CS3 memory overload, I dont know the exact error message.牋I inspect the microsoft dialog and views the problem, it says APPCRASH, Flash.exe and has several .dll and other components did not load.
Dec 7, 2011
When I try to build the project I getDefinition spark.components.gridClasses:CellRegion could not be found.this class is contained in com/adobe/flex/framework/spark/4.5.0.17855/spark-4.5.0.17855.swc which is included in the library-path by the flex-mojo compiler but I still get the error.I use flex-mojos 3.9 and Flex 4.5.
Aug 26, 2009
I am a complete nuff nuff when it comes to AS3 so bare with me. I had a website skeleton made by a scripter. He made lots of AS files that call to each other with a few movie clips that are populated via the As files. This worked fine for me, I could update the text and image files no dramas and did so and got the website up and running.A couple of weeks later had to update the files to add a new section adn text and images. Again all went swimmingly. Fast forward to today. Went to update the files and added a new section as per all the other ones. Everything marries up in relation to naming conventions, placement of files within folders et c but suddenly now I'm getting all these errors. 1017: The definition of base class TextItemTemplate was not found.
Aug 26, 2010
I've been trying to edit my sister's Flash website, which was developed by someone else, but I'm a newbie with ActionScript so am having a few difficulties.
Every time I try to publish a file, I get this error:1017:
The definition of base class UIForm was not found.I found documentation online for a similar error - regarding UIComponent - so I tried creating a new source path under ActionScript 3.0 as suggested but no luck.
I'm having difficulty finding documentation online specifically for UIForm.I tried searching for the location of UIForm under program files but couldn't find it.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I'm on CS4.
Apr 5, 2010
(I'm not looking for a solution, (in fact, I could care less. It was just for a quick project and was never actually used anywhere. That error is very likely being caused by a bug in either the compiler or Flash Player). I just thought this was an interesting error which acts quite unexpectedly.)This code throws a runtime error &VerifyError: Error #1030: Stack depth is unbalanced.&But this is no standard error! It starts off by listing the
bytecode for the function or section that throws the error! (or maybe
it's more bytecode than that, I can't tell) Very wonky indeed!Code:package{[code].....
May 10, 2010
I'm working on a small piece of code I came across recently, a runtime drawing effect with a motion guide.This is an example:[URL]..The script works perfectly on AS2 but I'm having problems making this work on AS3, I get the error 1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant. [Code]...
Aug 23, 2009
Im having a slight of a problem. I've just created a new application but I'm experiencing the following error: VerifyError: Error #1107: The ABC data is corrupt, attempt to read out of bounds. Now I've searched all over the web for a solution and the only thing I found that might solve it was to upgrade my flashplayer? I like to use the standalone player, simply because it launches faster and its easier to see how things are looking.. Currently it launches flash player 9.0.124.0. I've allready installed the newest SDK and selected it for use, but when I launch my project it keeps sending me to the old flashplayer. How can i change the standalone flashplayer that flexbuilder (3.0.2) launches to either the newer flashplayer 9 or flashplayer 10? And can you tell me this is the correct way to deal with the error I'm experiencing or do I need to take another approach? Am I doing something wrong?
May 3, 2010
I have a Java server that process the bytes of a SWF File stored in the server and ouptut it to the user through a Servlet. The file was decompressed and re-compressed using the java.util.zip package.Everything works fine on Windows Server 2008 server. But now we need migrate the server to Linux. The problem is that when I test the website now, the Flash Player throws this error: VerifyError: Error #1033 Cpool entry 1 is wrong type.Nothing has changed on client side, not even on the SWF.The documentation is too generic/vague about this error, only saying that this means that the SWF is corrupted. But everything runs normal on Windows Server configuration, when changed to Linux, this messages appears... what could possible be the cause?My Windows Server is:Windows Server
- x86)Apache 2.2.11[code]....
Apr 9, 2009
I'm dynamically loading a movieclip onto the stage. [Code]...In this movieclip I have a dynamic text field named 'game_score_txt' In the clas The_end.as I want to display some text. I figured the following code would work:[Code]... But I get the following error: 1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: TextField.
Feb 8, 2012
I have a problem with an application that uses RobotLegs in a Flex module. I finally managed to load my module successfully, but when I try to add this line of code in the module view's Mediator:view.addElementAt(applicationContainer,0);I get this error:TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.at mx.core::UIComponent/getStyle()[code].....
Jan 20, 2011
I'm working with modules and each of it will be compiled (deployed) in a common folder in a webproject. In the main class I defined an array of module paths which I need for loading all these defined modules.How can I make that more dynamically, for instance, I want to say, load all modules in a certain folder an its subfolders without to know each module by name.
Copyrights 2005-15 www.BigResource.com, All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 逻辑错误类型 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信