a lot of timepersonnel 对不对?

Dear manager, Hello. I am a company of Personnel staff. We are ready to leave the company to ar..._百度知道
Dear manager, Hello. I am a company of Personnel staff. We are ready to leave the company to ar...
Dear manager, Hello. I am a company of Personnel staff. We are ready to leave the company to arrange a staff travel. Heard of your company's business doing very well, so write a number of issues the Advisory: 1·What are popular tourist r...
我有更好的答案
Many errors are in the texts, please check and corrects them.
亲爱的经理,你好。我是一个公司的人员。我们准备离开公司安排员工出差。听说你公司的业务做得很好,所以写一些问题咨询:1·热门旅游线路是什么?我们想要一些实惠的线,但安排非常丰富。请给我一个系列的价格和折扣信息。谢谢你。2·我还想告诉你。我公司将有200人参加这项活动。我们准备在国庆节假期。整体为期五天的行程是最好的。我们要在十月七日该公司继续工作到。3·我们也有一些特殊的要求,请给予考虑安排。我们在3星级酒店和上面的方式要求宾馆。我们不需要太多的购物指南,只想享受自由的风景区。我的请求结束时间,请给我一个答复。再次感谢你。如果你没有看到您的答复,我将继续与其他旅游公司。你的中文是什么?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: &
求翻译:我知道这次地震和海啸造成了人员伤亡很多人都无家可归我再次表示沉痛的悼念但是,死者不能复生活着的人必须好好的活着,同时我也要对你说一声保重身体,重建家园是必须的,但是一定要在对自己没有伤害的情况下进行,我相信你们一定能振作起来渡过难关,我们永远和你们在一起!是什么意思?
我知道这次地震和海啸造成了人员伤亡很多人都无家可归我再次表示沉痛的悼念但是,死者不能复生活着的人必须好好的活着,同时我也要对你说一声保重身体,重建家园是必须的,但是一定要在对自己没有伤害的情况下进行,我相信你们一定能振作起来渡过难关,我们永远和你们在一起!
问题补充:
I know that the earthquake and tsunami casualties caused me a lot of people are homeless again expressed condolences, however, can not revive the dead person must be living good lives, and I have to say to you take care of themselves, re- home is necessary, but must be no harm in their own circumsta
正在翻译,请等待...
I knew this earthquake and the tsunami caused the personnel casualty to be very many the human all to be homeless I to express once more but extremely painful mourned, the dead could not come back to life was living the human to have well to live, simultaneously I also had to you to say took care th
I know this earthquake and tsunami caused has personnel casualties many people are homeless I again said painful of tribute but, deceased cannot complex life with of people must good of live with, while I also to on you said a sound take care body, reconstruction homes is must of, but must to in on
I know this earthquake and tsunami caused has personnel casualties many people are homeless I again said painful of tribute but, deceased cannot complex life with of people must good of live with, while I also to on you said a sound take care body, reconstruction homes is must of, but must to in on
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
商务英语课程课件[Unit1]ApplyingforaJob.ppt 44页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
商务英语课程课件[Unit1]ApplyingforaJob
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
授课注意事项 作业 出勤率 考试 详见《授课注意事项》
When looking for a job, what factors do you consider important? Please list a number of factors in order of importance, and compare it with your partner’s. Try to state your reasons. When applying for a job, what preparations do you think you should make?
1.Read the following interview tips(建议、小费).
1) Learn about the company.
2) Have a specific job or jobs in mind.
3) Prepare answers to broad questions about yourself.
4) Prepare questions of your own. 5) Practice an interview with a friend or relative.
6) Arrive before the scheduled time of your interview.
7) Make a good first impression.
8) Relax and answer each question concisely简明地.
9) Be positive and enthusiastic [in?θju:zi??stik].
10) Thank the interviewer for their time and shake hands firmly.
INTERVIEW PREPARATION面试前准备
Information you should know about the company prior to your interview:
Organizational structure 组织结构
Divisions/departments that interest you你感兴趣的部门
Products/Services 产品/服务
Training Programs 培训项目
Size of company 公司规模
How long have they been in business他们从事该行业的年限
Types of clients 客户类型
Growth in the past and future potential 过去的增长和未来潜力
Job description & job title 职责描述和职称
New products and services they are developing他们正在开发的新产品和服务
Employee benefits员工福利
Geographic location
INTERVIEW PREPARATION
? Memorize the name of the person who will interview you .Nothing
could be more embarrassing 尴尬 than forgetting
their name or calling
them by the wrong name!
? ? Decide what you will wear.
? ??Get a good night's sleep.
Arrive 15 minutes early. This not only shows that you are prompt准时到达 it also gives you a chance to gain your composure镇静. Be friendly to the receptionist/secretarythey often are asked their opinion!
DURING THE INTERVIEW
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 a lot of 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信