pl_s(加上)
b_t(但是)
二、单项选择
1. These are my _________.
B. friends
2. Maomao always __B______ people.
3. Xiaoyong is very clever.
But he’s _A_____ shy.
4. This man _B____ helpful. He’s not shy.
5. These _B____my pencils.
6. They are going to help __A_____.
7. _B__ten plus ten? It’s twenty.
B. What’s
8. Where are you from?
I’m _A______ China.
9. Please look _A_____this book.
10. This clock is not new. It’s _B_______.
三、译一译
1.这些是我们的朋友们。
2. 他非常聪明。
3. 她有一点害羞。
4. 他能做电子卡片。
5. 这些孩子非常淘气。
6. 我打算帮助他。
7. 八加七等于几?
四、课文填空。
Hello! These ___ my friends. This ___ Maomao. She’s very _____. She always _____people. But she’s _____shy .
This ______Xiaoyong. He’s very ______. He can ______ e-cards. But he’s _____quiet.
Module 2 It’s very long.
一、交际用语
1.This river is very wide.(会用this介绍事物)
2. You’ll see Tower Bridge.
二、常用短语
1. look at
2. look like
3. of course
4. in the sky
1.From的用法。来自于---。
2.about的用法。表示关于---。
3. will用法(后加动词原形,表示将来)。学会用You’ll/I’ll/We’ll+动词原形描述将要发生的事。
4. 形容词性物主代词。
Module 2 测试题
一、根据所给的汉语意思补充下列单词。
w__(宽的)
_ld(古老的)
fr_m(来自)
r_ ve_r(河流)
cl_ck(钟)
n_w (新的)
r_ _nd(圆的)
_b_ut(关于)
wh_ _l(轮子)
二、写出下列词的反义词。
正在加载中,请稍后...【图文】一般现在时讲解和习题PPT_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一般现在时讲解和习题PPT
阅读已结束,下载本文到电脑
想免费下载本文?
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,积分每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢拒绝访问 | zk.gkstk.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (zk.gkstk.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(43f5-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器当前位置: >>
小学新标准英语三年级2
小学新标准英语三年级( 小学新标准英语三年级(下)-第六册Module 1 She’s very nice. 一、交际用语 1. A: What’s he /she like? B: He’s /She’s very nice. (shy-----) 2. This is ----/These are ----(用于介绍他人) 二、常用短语 a bit make e-card have got can’t do 二、语法 1.一般现在时的用法:表示经常发生的动作或经堂存在的状态。 一般将来时(be going to ----),表示计划 或打算做某事。 2.情态动词 can 的用法。 3. 一般将来时表示计划、打算要做某事。Be going to 4. 形容词性物主代词。 Module 1 测试题 一、根据所给的汉语意思补充下列单词。 n_ce(友好的) _lw_ys(总是) sh_(害羞的) qu_ _t(安静的) l_ud(大声的) h_lpf_l(有帮助的) m_re(更多的) tw_nt_ (二十) pl_s(加上) b_t(但是) 二、单项选择 1. These are my _________. A. friend B. friends 2. Maomao always ________ people. A. help B. helps 3. Xiaoyong is very clever. But he’s ______ shy. A. a bit B. bit 4. This man ______ helpful. He’s not shy. A. am B. is 5. These _____my pencils. A. is B. are 6. They are going help _______. A. her B. she 7. _____ten plus ten? It’s twenty. A. What B. What’s 8. Where are you from? I’m _______ China. A. from B. to 9. Please look ______this book. A. at B. to 10. This clock is not new. It’s ________. A. new B. old+ 三、译一译 1.这些是我们的朋友们。 2. 他非常聪明。 3. 她有一点害羞。 4. 他能做电子卡片。 5. 这些孩子非常淘气。 6. 我打算帮助他。 7. 八加七等于几? 四、课文填空。 Hello! These ___ my friends. This ___ Maomao. She’s very _____. She always _____people. But she’s _____shy . This ______Xiaoyong. He’s very ______. He can ______ e-cards. But he’s _____quiet. Module 2 It’s very long. 一、交际用语 1.This river is very wide.(会用 this 介绍事物) 2. You’ll see Tower Bridge. 二、常用短语 1. look at 2. look like 3. of course 4. in the sky 二、语法 1.From 的用法。来自于---。 2.about 的用法。表示关于---。 3. will 用法(后加动词原形,表示将来) 。学会用 You’ll/I’ll/We’ll+动词原形描述将要发生的事。 4. 形容词性物主代词。 Module 2 测试题 一、根据所给的汉语意思补充下列单词。 w_d_(宽的) _ld(古老的) fr_m(来自) r_ v_r(河流) cl_ck(钟) n_w (新的) r_ _nd(圆的) _b_ut(关于) wh_ _l(轮子) 二、写出下列词的反义词。 Shortbigtallnewhighyoung三、单项选择 1. Look _________this book. It’s ______London. A. in, about B. at, about C. at, on 2. The River Thames is very ______and _____. A. long, wide B. new, wide C. short, wide 3. Big Ben is very ______ and ______. A. now, big B. old, small C. new, small 4. London Eye is very ______ and _____. A. new, big B. old, small C. new, small 5. You will _____Tower Bridge. A. eat B. see C. drink 四、译一译 1.看这本书。 2.我来自伦敦。 3. 它非常高。 4. 这条河又宽又长。 五、课文填空。 On, visit, course, love, see, often Lingling: I want to ______ London. Amy: You’ll Tower Bridge. It can ________. Lingling: We’ll go ______the London Eye. Amy: of ______, we will. You’ll ______London. 六、阅读短文,判断对错。 Amy and Lucy are good friends. They aren’t at school. They are at Amy’s home. They like something to eat and drink. Amy would like a cup of tea, and Lucy would like a glass of milk. After that they do their homework together. ( ) 1. Amy and Lucy are sisters. ( ) 2. They are at Amy’s home. ( ) 3. Lucy would like a cup of tea. Module 3 Maybe we’ll go to the zoo 一、交际用语 A: Will you go to ---? B: Yes, I will. / No, I won’t. A: Will you phone me? B: Yes, I will. / No, I won’t. 二、常用短语 1. lots of 2. this weekend 3. go to the park 4. play with 5. in the countryside 二、语法 1.一般将来时的肯定及否定回答。 2.一般现在时的第三人称单数的用法。 Module 3 测试题 一、根据所给的汉语意思补充下列单词。 m_yb_(也许) t_g_r(老虎) v_s_t(看望) l_ _n(狮子) w_ _ k _nd(周末) w_ll(将要的) s_ _(看见) c_unt_ys_d_(乡下、农村) kn_ _(知道) t_ _(也) l_ts _f( 许多 ) 二、根据句意及提示填写单词。 1.I will see the ______ (老虎) this weekend. 2. ______(也许) father will go to England this summer. 3. Daming ______(将要) visit his grandpa next weekend. 4. I can see ______(许多)of ducks there. 三、单项选择 1. We will visit my grandpa _________the countryside. A. in B. on C. of 2. You can see ______animals in the zoo. A. a lot B. lot of C. lots of 3. Will you play ____ me? Sure. A. of B. with C. about 4. What will you be _____ the future? A. on B. for C.in 5. My little brother wants to be ________ astronaut. A. a B. an C. the 6. What ______ you do this weekend? A. will B. are C. do 三、根据问句完成下列答句。 1. Will Sam go to the zoo? Yes, he _____. 2. Will Amy visit her grandma? No, she _______. 3. Will your mother go to England? Yes, _____ ______. 四、连词成句 1.go, we’ll to zoo the 2. see, we’ll and tigers lions 3. visit I my will grandpa 4. play will he with Daming? 五、根据情景,补全对话。 Sam: ______ you play ______me this weekend? Daming: No, I ______. Sam: Will you ______me? Daming: _____, I won’t. Sam: Oh! Daming: I’ll ____my grandpa. He lives _____ the countryside.There _____a phone there.Module 4 Maybe I’ll be a writer 一、交际用语 A: What will you be? B: Maybe I’ll be a ______. He/She’ll be a _______. 二、常用短语 1. may be 2. in future 3. in the future 4. film star 5.want to do sth 三、语法 1.一般将来时的特殊疑问句及其相应回答。What will you be? Maybe I’ll be a _____. 2.动词单数第三人称变化规则。 2.1 be 动词随人称数的变化而变化。 行为动词一般现在时单三情况下加 s/es. 以 ch, sh, s, x, o 结尾的动词加 es. 辅音字母+y 结尾动词,变 y 为 i 加 es. Module 4 测试题 一、根据所给的汉语意思补充下列单词。 f_t_re(将来) m_yb_(也许) st_r(明星)f_ _tball(足球运动员)p_l _ c _(警察,公安) st_t_ _n(车站) p_l_cem_n(警察) wr_t_r(作家) 二、单项选择 1. What will you _________in the future? Maybe I _____ be a footballer. A. do,/ B. be, will C. see, will 2. I like films. Maybe I’ll be a ______. A. film star B. writer C. policeman 3. Come ____ the police station now. A. on B. to C. with 4. I want to be a _____ .I like books A. nurse B. writer C.policeman 5.Please come to the police station ________me now. A. with B. in C.to 6. Will you go there? ________. A. No, I won’t. B. Yes, I am C. No, I will. 7. Will Daming play ____Sam? A. with B. in C. and 8. What will he be? He’ll be _______astronaut. A. a B. the C. an 三、连词成句 1.Be, he, will, astronaut, an 2. be, what, will, you? 3. policeman, you, not are, a 4. be, a maybe, I, will, teacher 5. You, what, be, will, the, in, future? 6. phone, you, will, me? 7. go, you, too, will? 四、阅读填空。 Hi, I’m Tina. Today we have a party. “In the future”. Ben will be a rain driver. He likes traveling. Kate likes singing. Maybe she will be a singer. And I like my English teacher. So I’ll be a teacher. 1. Today we have a _______. 2. Ben will be a ______. He likes _______. 3. Kate will be a ______. She likes ________. 4. I’ll be a ______. I like ________. Module 5 We’ll pick fruit 一、交际用语 1. We’ll pick fruit. 2. Will you pick oranges? 3. A: How many peaches are there? B: There are 14 peaches. 二、常用短语 1. pick sth. 2. how many 3. in the tree 4. on the tree 三、语法 1.名词单数变复数规则。 规则变化:在名词后直接加 s。 以 s, x, ch, sh 结尾名词+es 特殊变化:man-men child-children foot-feet 2. in the tree 是指外来事物在树上。 On the tree 树自身长出来的事物。 3. There be 句型。There is there are 表示在某处有某物。 4.数词(基数词)1-20 One two three four five six seven eight fourteen fifteen eighteen ----Module 5 测试题sixteenseventeen一、根据所给的汉语意思补充下列单词。 fr _t(水果) _ppl_ (苹果) p_ _r(梨) p_ _ch(桃子) p_ck(采、摘) _r_nge(桔子) th_m (他们) f_ _rteen(十四) f_ft_ _n(十五) _ _ght_en(十八) n_n_teen(十九) 二、单项选择 1. I like apple. I ____like oranges. A. won’t B. don’t C. can’t 2. They haven’t got oranges ____this fruit farm. A. at B. in C. of 3. Look at peaches ______these trees! A. on B. in C. of 4. It’s ______Day today. A. Parent’s B. Parents’ C. parents 5.This boy ______fast in the race. A. run B. runs C. running 三、连词成句 1.Are, we, to going to go a farm fruit 2. pick we apples will 3. pick oranges will we? 4. won’t No, we 5. peaches are there fourteen 四、补全对话 Mum: This weekend we’re _____to go to a fruit farm. We’ll _____fruit. Amy: Great! Sam: But I ______like apples. What other _____will we ____? Will we pick pears? Mum: Yes,we ____.They haven’t ______oranges at this fruit farm. But we _____pick peaches. Amy: Great! ______are my favourite fruit! Module 6 He works hard. 一、交际用语 1.A: Is he /she happy? B: Yes, he/she is. No, he/she isn’t. 2. I’m happy with that. 3. She’s good at Maths. 4. She doesn’t work hard at English. 二、常用短语 1. speak to 2. in class 3. be happy with 4.Parents’Day 5. be good at 7. have got (has got) 二、语法 1.继续学习动词第三人称单数变化规则。 2.名词所有格,在姓名后面+‘s. Module 6 测试题6.work hard at一、根据所给的汉语意思补充下列单词。 Sp_ _k(说话) h_rd (努力地) w_rk(功课) r_p_rt(报告) s_y(说) tr_(尝试) f_st(快) f_nny(可笑的) 二、根据提示完成句子。 1.Her _____(功课) is good. 2. Daming _____(学习) very hard. 3. She tried _____(努力地). And then she won. 4. She is a _____(懒惰) girl. She doesn’t like working. 三、单项选择 1.It’s Parents’ Day today. We’re going to speak _____your teacher. A. to B. with C. on 2. He ____hard. A. work B. works C. working 3. He’s a clever boy. His _____is good. A. works B. working C. work 4. I’m very happy _____your work. A. with B.on C. at 5. She’s quite good ______ English. A. on B. in C. at 6. What ______ it say? A. do B. does C. doing 四、用动词的适当形式填空。 1.Teacher is going to ____(speak) to my parents. 2. His work _____(be) good. 3. Daming ______ (work) hard. He is a good student. 4. Please be quiet! I’m _____(work). 5. I ____ (be) very good at Chinese. 五、完型填空。 Mum: We’ve _____Lingling’s report. Dad: What does it ______? Mum: She’s very good ______ Maths. She’s quite good at English. She _____hard at Science. She ______fast at PE. She’s very good at ______ But she doesn’t ______hard at Art. ( ) 1. A. get B. got C. gets ( ) 2. A. says B. say C. saying ( ) 3. A. at B. in C. on ( ) 4. A. try B. trying C. tries ( ) 5. A. run B. runs C. running ( ) 6. A. China B. Chinese C. Chinese ( ) 7. A. work B. works C. working 六、连词成句 1. got, they, haven’t oranges 2. panda, he, a, is, naughty ? 3. good she is at quite English 4. Daming is in naughty class 5. that I happy am with Module 7 They were very young 一、交际用语 1. They weren’t old. 2. My hair wasn’t long. 3. I was ----. / They were ----. 二、常用短语 1. in London 2. in spring 3. in March 4.in the holidays 三、语法 1.一般过去时 be 动词的变化规则。Am is―was are―were isn’t Cwasn’t 2.With 的用法。 2.1 与---在一起。 2.2 带有---。 2.3 赞成,在---一边。 Module 7 测试题aren’t―weren’t一、根据所给的汉语意思补充下列单词。 y_ _ng(年轻的) gr_ndp_rent (祖父母) _ld(年老的) b_ _utiful(美丽的) d_ _r(亲爱的) y_st_ rday(昨天) f_n(有趣的)th_n(那时) 二、用 be 动词的适当形式填空。 1.They ____very young then. Now they ____old. 2. My hair _____long then. It_____very short. 3. I _____four then. 4. He ______ fat then. Now he ______thin. 5. I ______short then and now I ______tall. 三、单项选择 1.In the holidays, Mum and Amy_____ in London. A. are B. was C. were 2. I was in ______. A. Shanghai B. the Shanghai C. shanghai 3. Look at the peaches ______ the trees! A. in B.on C. to 4.What’s eight plus seven? It’s _______. A. sixteen B. fifteen C. fourteen 5. We are going to speak ____ your teacher today. A. with B. for C. to 6. My sister is very good ______ English. A. for B. to C.at 7. Is Daming naughty _______class? A. of B. in C. to 四、连词成句。 1.very were they young 2. old then weren’t they 3. then hair my was long 4. are who they? 5. in he was HongKong 五、按要求改写下列句子。 1. She was thin then. (改成一般疑问句) 2. They were very old. (改成否定句) 3. Were you lazy? (作否定回答) 4. I’m short. (改为一般过去时) 六、根据课文内容填写。 Dear Lucy ______ the holidays, Mum and Amy ______ in London. They were ______ my grandparents. Dad wasn’t _____London. He _____ in HongKong. And me? I was ______Beijing. I was with Daming ______Daming’s flat yesterday. Module 8 Were you on the second floor? 一、交际用语 1. A: Were you ---? B: Yes, we were. / No, we weren’t. 2. A: was he ----? B: Yes, he was. / No, he wasn’t. 3. Where is /are ---? 二、常用短语 1. on the first floor 2. on Friday 3. be worried 4.how old 5. how long 6. how many 三、语法 1.序数词:表示顺序的数词(通常与 the 连用) one-first two-second three-third 2.特殊疑问句:由特殊疑问词引导的就句子中某一部分提问的疑问句,句末用降调,特殊疑问句不用 yes, no 回答。 3.常用特殊疑问词:what who whose where how how old how long how many Module8 测试题 一、根据所给的汉语意思补充下列单词。 s_c_nd(第二) fl_ _r(楼层) f_nd(找到) l_st(上一个) v_g_t_ble(蔬菜) 二、按提示补全下列句子。 1.They can’t _____(找到) their son. 2.I’m on the ______(第二) floor. 3. Sam can run fast. Look, he is the _______(第一)。 4. You can find the books on the fifth ________(楼层) 三、单项选择 m_ lk(牛奶) 1.My hair ____long then. It was very short. A. aren’t B.isn’t C. wasn’t 2. It is ____old pig. A. a B. an C. the 3. Daming’s mum is _____the second floor. A. on B.in C. at 4.This CD is _______you. A. with B. to C. for 5. My parents and I were _____the supermarket. A. on B. in C. at 6. Your mother _____young then. A. was B. were C.is 四、连词成句。 1.floor you were on second the? 2. were floor we the on first 3. can’t I him find 4. second to I the floor will go 五、按要求改写下列句子。 1. I was on the first floor. (改成一般疑问句) 2. Were they at the fruit farm? (作肯定回答) 3. Was xiaoyoung in Beijing? (作否定回答) 4.I was very worried. (改为一般现在时) 六、用 be 适当形式填空。 1. I love books. I will ____a writer. 2. Who ____he? He is my new teacher. 3. I _____fat then. But now I ____thin. 4. Where _____you yesterday? I ______in the supermarket. 5. My grandma ____old now. But then she _____very young and beautiful. 6. Who ______they? Module 9 Tomorrow is Friday. 一、交际用语 1. A: Will you do --- tomorrow? B: Yes, I will. / No, I won’t 2. A: What day is it today? B: Today is Monday. 二、常用短语 1.a good idea 2. have a picnic 3. on +星期 三、语法 1.Be going to 和 will 的区别。 be going to 列强调事情有计划、有打算要发生。 2.用一般将来时描述七天的安排。 Module8 测试题 一、根据所给的汉语意思补充下列单词。 t_m_rr_w(明天) t_ ke(带着、带走) M_nd_y(星期一) T_ _sday(星期二) 二、按提示补全下列句子。 1. _____(明天) is Mother’s Day. 2.We will ______(带着) our kites. 3. _______(为什么)are you laughing? wh_(为什么) d_y(天,日子) _ft_r(在―之后) 4. I drink ________(牛奶)every morning. 三、单项选择 1. ____Saturday, I’m going shopping. A. At B. On C. In 2. Will you _____ your kite to the picnic tomorrow? A. take B. takes C. buy 3. Will you take your ball tomorrow? No, I _______. A. will B.won’t C. weren’t 4. What will they _______? A. do B. does C. doing 5. That’s _____good idea. A. a B. an C. the 6. We have got more friends ______China. A. in B. of C. to 7. Will you go ______tomorrow? A. swim B. swimming C. swims 8. Will you take ______kite to the picnic? A. you B.yours C. your 9. She always ______me with my Maths. A. help B. helping C. helps 10. He will dance ______Sunday. A. in B. on C. at 四、按要求改写下列句子。 1. We’re going to have a picnic. (用 will 改写) 2. Will you take your book tomorrow? (否定回答) 3. You will your take ball tomorrow (连词成句) 4. He will watch TV on Monday. (改为一般疑问句) 5.Will he sleep Sunday on (连词成句) 五、根据短文回答下面的问题。 Today is Friday. After Friday is Saturday. We are going to have a picnic this weekend. My father will go fishing and my mother will listen to the music. Tom and I will play football. We will have a good time. 1. What day is today? 2. What are they going to do this weekend? 3. What will my father do? 4. Will they have a good time? Module 10 There are fifty children in my class. 一、交际用语 1.How many children are there in your class? There are ----. 2. A: What’s sixty plus thirty? B: It’s ninety. 二、常用短语 1.be different from 2. how much 3. how many 4. there is /are 三、语法 1.名词复数的不规则变化。 Child-children man-men woman-women foot-feet goose-geese tooth-teeth sheep-sheep policeman-policemen 2.How many 与 how much 的区别。How many 用来询问可数名词的量。 How much 用来询问不可数名词的量。 Module8 测试题 一、根据所给的汉语意思补充下列单词。 f_fty(五十) th_ _ty(三十) d_ff_rent(不同的) _ _ghty(八十) h_ndr_d(百) pl_s(加上) 二、写出下列名词的复数形式。 BoybuswomanmanchildPeachapple三、单项选择 1. There are fifteen ______in my class. A. child B. childs C. children 2. How _____ girls in your class? A. many B. much C. often 3.What’s twenty plus twenty? A. fourteen B.fourty C. forty 4. Who is _____ winner? A.a B. an C. the 5. They play basketball ____ Sunday evening. A. on B.in C. with 6. What day is ______ Monday? A. to B. after C. ago 7. In the countryside you can see ______pigs. A. lot of B. lots C. lots of 8. Today is ______ Day. A. Children B.Children’s C. children 四、根据提示补全句子。 are there in your class? 1. (有) fifty students. 2. 3.There are (20 个男孩)。 (60 加 30)? 4. What’s 五、连词成句。 1.It was different in class your 2. many how buys there are? 3. is he in class naughty? 4. at good quite is she English. 六 完形填空。 the holidays, Mum and Amy London. They in London. He in Hong Kong. And me? I Daming’s flat yesterday. It fun! ( ) 1. A.In B. On C. At ( ) 2. A. were B. was C. is ( ) 3. A. in B. at C. on ( ) 4. A. is B. was C. were ( ) 5. A. with B. in C. next ( ) 6. A. was B. wasn’t C. aren’t ( ) 7. A. is B. was C. were ( ) 8. A. is B. am C. was ( ) 9. A. in B. with C. on s_xt_(六十) f_ _ty(四十)knife-box-my grandparents. Dad _____ in Beijing. I was Daming ( () 10. A. in ) 11. A. isB. at B. wasC. on C. were
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 that was then 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信