he wants to visit his uncle改为英语同义句在线转换

初中英语学年度淄博市周村第一学期七年级期末考试试卷
使用次数:2
入库时间:None
上周五,你们学校举办了“感恩行动日”(Thanksgiving Campaign Day)活动。请你根据以下活动安排写一篇短文,介绍你参加的感恩活动及你的感想。
词数70左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。
可能用到的词语:repay sb for one’s kindness 报答某人的恩惠
Activities
In the morning
为老师做一件事:制作感恩卡 (Thank-you card)
In the afternoon
中文演讲比赛(Chinese speech contest)
In the evening
为父母做一件事
Thanksgiving Campaign Day
Yesterday we had a thanksgiving campaign day in our school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-7954');">&
题型:书面表达&&知识点:其他
使用次数:1
1.我觉得今天的天气有点儿热。
I think the weather today is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.&
2.不要在街上踢足球。太危险了!
&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in the street. It’s too dangerous!
3.我们送给他们很多有趣的书,这使他们感到很开心。
We sent them many interesting books. This &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
4.我不能忍受他那样对待我的狗。
I &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the way he treats my dog.
5.我妈妈昨天没有给我做晚饭。
My mother &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for me yesterday.&
6.事实上,Rice夫人仍然想年轻漂亮。
&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&, Mrs. Rice still wants to &&&&&&&young and beautiful.
7.Smith夫人不在乎别人怎么看她。
Mrs. Smith &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&others think of her.&
8.乘坐小船一定比乘坐公共汽车更有趣。
Taking a boat must be &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&than taking a bus.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-7955');">&
题型:完成句子&&知识点:阅读表达
1.I have a sore throat and often cough. (对划线部分提问)
What’s the &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you?
2.Your mother has to work on weekend.&&& (改为一般疑问句)&
&&&&& &your mother &&&&&&&to work on weekends?&
3.He spent a whole day cleaning the room. (对划线部分提问)
&&&& &&&&&&&&&did he &&&&&&&to clean the room?
4.He visited his uncle last week.& (就划线部分提问)&&&&&
&&&&& &&&&&&&&he visit last week?
5.He rides his bike to the bus station.& (改为同义句&
He &&&&&&&to the bus station &&&&&&&bike.&
6.I can’t understand the soap operas. (对划线部分提问)
&&&&& &do you &&&&&&&&&&&&&&the soap operas?&&
7.Look at your books, please.& (改为否定句)
Please &&&&&&&&&&&&&&at your books.&&&
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-7956');">&
题型:未分类&&知识点:阅读表达
使用次数:4
从方框中选出能填入对话空白处的相应句子, 有两个多余选项。
A: Hi, Jack! Where did you go on vacation last weekend?
B: I went to Yichang with my parents.
A: Yichang? It’s a lot far from here. &&1& &
B: We went there by plane.
A: How was your trip? &&2& &
B: Of course I did.I visited the Great Dam.It is great.
A: &&3& &.
B: It was sunny.The sunshine was so beautiful.
B: Oh, it was delicious.I liked it very much.&
B: They were very friendly.They wear their national costumes(服装).Their clothes are very beautiful.And many of them are good at singing.
B: Well, I hope to go there some day.
A. How was the food there?
B. Who went there with you?
C. How did you go there?
D. What did you see there?
E. What do you think of the
people there?
F. How was the weather?
G. Did you have a good time?
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-7957');">&
题型:补全对话&&知识点:交际
根据短文内容及首字母提示完成单词, 将完整的单词写在短文下面的横线上。
A shoemaker and a banker
A shoemaker(鞋匠)didn’t have much money, b& 1& &he was happy and often sang songs from morning to evening. His neighbor was a banker and he had a lot of money. But he didn’t live h& 2& &.He ate little and slept little every day.
One day w& 3& &the banker met the shoemaker at the door, he asked, “How much do you get a day?”
“Sometimes more, sometimes l& 4& &.But I think it is enough for me to have three meals every day,” said the shoemaker.&
The banker laughed at his simple a& 5 &and said, “Now I’m going to give you one hundred coins(硬币).You put t& 6& &away carefully, and make use of them when you are in need.”
&The shoemaker was very g& 7& &to get the coins.From then on, the banker didn’t hear his neighbor’s songs anymore. Because he did n& 8& &but think about how to spend the coins.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-7958');">&
题型:阅读填空&&知识点:阅读表达
备课中心教案课件试卷下载更多相关文档& “It was Zhang Lei’s
...”习题详情
210位同学学习过此题,做题成功率73.8%
It was Zhang Lei’s
first time to visit Singapore. He lived in his uncle’s home. It was sunny
most days. He visited many places and had many kinds of nice food.Linda spent her
vacation in Hawaii. She had a great time there. The beaches were beautiful
and the weather was fine. She had lots of delicious food. People there were
friendly.Mrs.Brown didn’ enjoy
her vacation in London. The bus trip was boring. And it rained every day,so
she stayed in the hotel for 6 days.On the last day,she went shopping. But the
shops were crowded and the things were really expensive.根据短文内容,回答下列问题。【小题1】 Did Mrs.Brown have a good vacation ?&&&&【小题2】 Where did Zhang Lei live when he was in Singapore?&&&&【小题3】 How was the weather in Hawaii?&&&&No,she isn’t.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-重庆市万州上海中学八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“It was Zhang Lei’s
most day...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文叙述了三个人的度假情况。张伟去了新加坡,住在他叔叔家。琳达去了夏威夷,在那里她玩得很愉快。布朗太太在伦敦玩得不愉快。【小题1】根据Mrs.Brown didn’ enjoy her vacation in London.可知Mrs.Brown假期过得不愉快,故回答为 No,she isn’t.。【小题2】根据It was Zhang Lei’s first time to visit Singapore.He lived in his uncle’s home.可知张伟在新加坡时,住在他叔叔家,因此答案为: In his uncle’s home.【小题3】根据the weather was fine.可知夏威夷的天气很好,因此答案为 It was fine.
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
It was Zhang Lei’s
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“It was Zhang Lei’s
...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“It was Zhang Lei’s
most days. He visited many places and had many kinds of nice food.Linda spent her
shops were crowded and the things were really expensive.根据短文内容,回答下列问题。【小题1】 Did Mrs.Brown have a good vacation ?____【小题2】 Where did Zhang Lei live when he was in Singapore?____【小题3】 How was the weather in Hawaii?____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“It was Zhang Lei’s
shops were crowded and the things were really expensive.根据短文内容,回答下列问题。【小题1】 Did Mrs.Brown have a good vacation ?____【小题2】 Where did Zhang Lei live when he was in Singapore?____【小题3】 How was the weather in Hawaii?____”相似的习题。He wants to visit his uncle in Beijing, so he will Beijing tomorrow.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
He wants to visit his uncle in Beijing, so he will Beijing tomorrow. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
Two men are walking in the parkOne is Mr.Brown,a worker,the other is Mr.BlackMr.Brown is going to a chairIt is next to the roadMr.Black is after himMr.Brown finds Mr.BlackNow Mr.Brown begins to walk fasterBecause he wants to get to the chair before Mr.BlackNow Mr.Black begins to walk faster because he also wants to get to the chair firstThen they both runMr.Black runs faster than Mr.BrownSo he gets to the chair first and sits down on itMr.Brown runs after Mr.BlackWhen he gets to the chair,he sees Mr.Black sitting on itHe is sorry to show a notice(q) with the wordsWet Paint(oz)to Mr.BlackNow Mr.Black knows why Mr.Brown is going to the chair
Where are Mr.Brown and Mr.Black?
In the garden
On the chair
In the park
Next to the road
What are they doing?They are ________
walking to the chair
holding a notice
sitting on a chair
________ is after ________ at first
Mr.Black;Mr.Brown
Mr.Brown;Mr.Black
Mr.Brown;the worker
________ gets to chair first
The worker
Mr.Brown goes to the chair because ________
he wants to sit there
it is his chair
he wants to talk to Mr.Black on the chair
he wants to tell people “Wet Paint
一、看图听句子,选择与图画内容意思相符的选项。(每个句子读一遍)
二、听句子,选择恰当的答语。(每个句子读一遍)
A.Here you are.
B.It's 98 yuan.
C.It's too big.
A.No, you cannot.
B.Sure. Here you are.
C.No. Thank you.
A.It's cloudy.
B.I don't like this kind of weather.
C.I like rain.
A.Good idea.
B.No, I don't like to go.
C.Yes, please.
A.Help yourself too.
B.Thank you.
C.Sorry, I don't know.
A.Just stay at home.
B.I'm doing my homework.
C.I work as a driver.
三、听对话和对话后的问题,然后选择正确答案。(每段对话和问题读两遍)
A.By train.
B.By air.
C.By ship.
A.He joined the Party.
B.He drank a lot.
C.He went to a party.
A.At a hotel.
B.At a station.
C.In a school.
A.She would like some fish.
B.She wants the man to buy some fish for her.
C.She asks the man to cook for her.
四、听对话和短文及其后面的问题,然后选择正确答案。(每段对话和短文及问题读两遍)
A.He wants to go to London.
B.He wants to go to New York.
C.He wants to go to Tokyo.
A.It would be at 5:15.
B.It would be at 3:30.
C.It would be at 5:50.
A.It will be held in 2006.
B.It will be held in 2004.
C.It will be held in 2008.
A.There were over 500 players in each team.
B.There were more than 150 players in each team.
C.There were more than 50 players in each team.
A.England.
C.France.
Watching Movies for Your SummerGarfield: A Tale of Two Kitties——《加菲双猫记》Hello, Garfield will meet you again on the screen. This time, America’s favourite cat Garfield travels to London. Garfield gets lost . However, he enjoys his new life in his new home. But danger is near him.Superman Returns——《超人归来》 How exciting to see Superman on the screen again. Like before, he is again saving the world. But his enemy, Lex Luther, is still planning to kill him so that he can control the world.Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest——《加勒比海盗:聚魂馆》 Captain Jack Sparrow again appears on the screen. This time, he finds himself in a heavy debt(负债) to Davey Jones. The only way to get out of it is to find the Dead Man’s Chest. He asks his old friends for help and they start out to the sea.(  )1. The story of Garfield in this movie happens in ______ .      A. America&&&& B. London&&&&& C. the sea&&&&&& D. the world(  )2. Why does Lex Luther plan to kill Superman?     A. Because he tried to save the world.     B. Because he never sees Superman on the screen.     C. Because he finds it hard to like the story.     D. Because he wants to control the world.(  )3. What is the trouble for Captain Jack Sparrow this time?A. He again appears on the screen. B. He turns to his friends for help.C. He is in a heavy debt to Davey Jones. D. He finds the Dead Man’s Chest.
Watching Movies for Your SummerGarfield: A Tale of Two Kitties——《加菲双猫记》Hello, Garfield will meet you again on the screen. This time, America’s favourite cat Garfield travels to London. Garfield gets lost . However, he enjoys his new life in his new home. But danger is near him.Superman Returns——《超人归来》 How exciting to see Superman on the screen again. Like before, he is again saving the world. But his enemy, Lex Luther, is still planning to kill him so that he can control the world.Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest——《加勒比海盗:聚魂馆》 Captain Jack Sparrow again appears on the screen. This time, he finds himself in a heavy debt(负债) to Davey Jones. The only way to get out of it is to find the Dead Man’s Chest. He asks his old friends for help and they start out to the sea.(  )1. The story of Garfield in this movie happens in ______ .      A. America&&&& B. London&&&&& C. the sea&&&&&& D. the world(  )2. Why does Lex Luther plan to kill Superman?     A. Because he tried to save the world.     B. Because he never sees Superman on the screen.     C. Because he finds it hard to like the story.     D. Because he wants to control the world.(  )3. What is the trouble for Captain Jack Sparrow this time?A. He again appears on the screen. B. He turns to his friends for help.C. He is in a heavy debt to Davey Jones. D. He finds the Dead Man’s Chest.
Watching Movies for Your Summer&
Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties ——《加菲双猫记》 Hello, Garfield will meet you again on the screen. This time, America’s favourite cat Garfield travels to London. Garfield gets lost . However, he enjoys his new life in his new home. But danger is near him.
Superman Returns ——《超人归来》 &&& How exciting to see Superman on the screen again. Like before, he is again saving the world. But his enemy, Lex Luther, is still planning to kill him so that he can control the world.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest ——《加勒比海盗:聚魂馆》 &&& Captain Jack Sparrow again appears on the screen. This time, he finds himself in a heavy debt(负债) to Davey Jones. The only way to get out of it is to find the Dead Man’s Chest. He asks his old friends for help and they start out to the sea.
(  )1. The story of Garfieldin this movie happens in ______ .&       A.America&&&& B. London&&&&& C. thesea&&&&&& D. the world(  )2. Why does Lex Lutherplan to kill Superman?&&      A. Because he tried tosave the world.&&      B. Because he neversees Superman on the screen.&&      C. Because he finds ithard to like the story.&&      D. Because he wants tocontrol the world.(  )3. What is the troublefor Captain Jack Sparrow this time?A. He again appears on thescreen. B. He turns to his friends for help.C.He is in a heavy debt to Davey Jones. D. He finds the Dead Man’s Chest.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号七年级英语下学期期末复习试题一(附答案仁爱版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语下学期期末复习试题一(附答案仁爱版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语下学期期末复习试题一(附答案仁爱版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.Com 七年级英语下学期期末复习一(附答案仁爱版)&Ⅰ. 听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。(5分)
(&& )1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&A&&&&&&&&&& &B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C&(&& )2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& &A&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C
(&& )3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& &A&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C
(&& )4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& &A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B&&&&&&&&&&& &C
(&& )5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& &A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &CⅡ. 听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。(5分)(&& )6.&A. Fine, thank you. And you?&B. I’m doing my homework.&&C. I’m making the card by hand.(&& )7.&A. Thank you all the same.&B. This way, please.&&C. I don’t tell you.(&& )8.&A. It’s hard to say. &B. Yes, I like it best.&&C. No, I don’t like it.(&& )9.&A. I can write.&&B. I can draw a bird. &C. Yes, I can.(&& )10. A. It’s Wednesday. &B. It was Friday.&&&C. It was June 3rd.Ⅲ. 听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。(5分)(&& )11. What does Jane often d o in her free time?A. She often watches TV. &&B. She often dances to music.C. A and B.(&& )12. What’s the boy’s plan for the summer holidays?A. He wants to visit Germany.B. He hopes to visit India.C. He would like to go to Australia.(&& )13. What shape is Maria’s present?A. It’s black and white. &&B. It’s round.C. We don’t know.(&& )14. Where are they talking?A. In a restaurant. &B. In a store. &&&C. In a library.(&& )15. Are there any model planes in the box?A. Yes, there are.B. No, there aren’t.C. Yes, there is only one.Ⅳ. 听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。(5分)(&& )16. Tom went to visit his uncle with _____.A. his mother&&B. his father&&&C. his sister(&& )17. They went there _____.A. by bike&&B. on foot&&&C. by bus(&& )18. His uncle’s home is _____ their home.A. far from&&B. near&&&C. next to(&& )19. Tom ran on the bus because _____.A. he was very happyB. he wanted the bus to go fastC. he was not happy(&& )20. Mother told Tom to _____.A. sit down&&B. run&&&C. walk around第二部分& 英语知识运用(65分)Ⅰ. 单项选择。(15分)(&& )1. It’s 4:00 p.m. The students _____ in the pool.A. swim&B. swam&C. swims&&&D. are swimming(&& )2. Kangkang likes playing _____ guitar, but Jane likes to play _____ basketball.A. the&B. /&C. /; the&&&D. /; /(&& )3.―_____―It’s June 1st.A. What’s the time now?&B. What’s the date today?C. What day is it today?&D. When were you born?(&& )4. Maria _____ speaks Chinese because she doesn’t know much Chinese.A. seldom&B. always&C. often&&&D. usually(&& )5. Lin Tao is _____ years old and tomorrow is his _____ birthday.A. fourteen&B. fourteenthC. fourteenth&D. fourteen(&& )6.―Merry Christmas!―_____A. Thank you.&B. Me, too.&C. No problem. &&&D. The same to you.(&& )7.―Where is the big tree, Meimei?―Oh, it’s _____ our classroom building.A. in the front of&B. in front of&C. at the back of&&&D. in the center of(&& )8. _____, please! Let’s begin our lesson.A. Be quiet&B. Be noisy&C. Don’t be quiet&&&D. Noisy(&& )9.―Could you play the guitar when you were 8 years old?―_____A. Yes, I could. &B. No, I can’t. &C. Yes, I can. &&&D. No, I won’t.(&& )10. Maria enjoys _____ music. And she can sing a lot of songs.A. listening&B. to listen to&C. to listening&&&D. listening to(&& )11. Class Four plans _____ a meeting about the school art festival tomorrow.A. have&B. to have&C. has&&&D. are havi ng(&& )12.―I bought a very beautiful postcard for Teachers’ Day.―Great! When _____ you _____ it?A. buy&B. buy&C. buy&&&D. bought&
Ⅱ . 情景交际。(10分)(A)&从Ⅱ栏中选出Ⅰ栏句子的相应答语。Ⅰ(&& )16. What kind of home do you live in?(&& )17. How is the weather today?(&& )18. Could you help me?(&& )19. Don’t be so late next time.(&& )20. Excuse me, is there a bank near here?ⅡA. Of course.B. Sorry. I won’t do that again.C. Yes, there is one on the street corner.D. It’s a farmhouse.E. It’s windy.(B)根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子填在画线处,使对话完整通顺。其中有两项是多余的。(A student meets his English teacher at the bus station when the summer holidays begin. )S: Hello, Miss Li. How are you?T: Oh, fine, thank you.&& 21&& And how are you and your parents?S: We’re all very well, too. Thanks.T:&& 22& S: My parents and I are going to Shanghai to see my grandparents. And you?T: I’m going to Beidaihe. All the teachers are going there.S:&& 23& T: For a week.S: We’re coming back in a week, too.&& 24& T: Thank you. Have a good trip! There goes the bus.&& 25&& Goodbye.S: Bye. A. Let’s go to the classroom.B. I hope you’ll enjoy your holiday there.C. Where are you going now?D. Will it take you some time?E. I have to go now.F. Glad to see you here.G. How long are you staying there?21.&&&&&&& 22.&&&&&&& 23.&&&&&&& 24.&&&&&&& 25.&&&& Ⅲ. 完形填空。(10分)Do you think of your parents? “Yes, of course. ” you may answer, “I buy a present for my mother on&& 26& . And I give my father a present on Father’s Day, too. ” Then what about the other days of a year? Always&& 27&& to think of your parents, not just on some&& 28&& days.I have a friend. She&& 29&& alone, because her parents live in a different city. One day I went to see her. We had a nice talk. Then she wanted to make a telephone call. She dialed (拨) the number, but then she put the phone&& 30& . After about ten seconds, she dialed the number again. “Hi, Mom …”Late r, I asked, “Why did you dial the number&& 31& ?” She said, “My parents are old. They can’t get&& 32&& the telephone quickly(快速地). I always do so when I call them. I just want to give them&& 33&& time to answer the call. ”My friend is just such(这样) a good girl. She is always&& 34&& her parents, so why not&& 35&& her? You’ll also be a good son or daughter.(&& )26. A. Father’s Day&B. Mother’s Day&C. Teachers’ Day&&D. Children’s Day(&& )27. A. ask&B. forget&C. stop&&D. remember(&& )28. A. special&B. interesting&C. difficult&&D. boring(&& )29. A. live&B. l ives&C. lived&&D. living(&& )30. A. up&B. away&C. down&&D. on(&& )31. A. once&B. twice&C. three times&&D. four times(&& )32. A. far from&B. behind&C. close to&&D. at the end of(&& )33. A. few&B. a little&C. a lot&&D. little(&& )34. A. thinking about&B. putting away&C. looking for&&D. listening to(&& )35. A. ask&B. learn from&C. talk about&&D. missⅣ. 阅读理解。(30分)(A)Wang Xiaojun is 12 years old. He lives in the country in Hubei. Today is his birthday. His parents prepare a nice dinner for him, but the boy says, “I won’t have the dinner because after the dinner, today is over, and my parents are going to Shenzhen tomorrow. I don’t want to let them go. ”Wang Xiaojun has the birthday with his parents for the first time in the past three years. Three ye ars ago, his parents went to Shenzhen to work. They stayed and worked there for three years. Tomorrow they have to go back to Shenzhen.Wang is not the only stay-at-home child. In the country of China, there are many children staying at home without (没有) their parents. Stay-at-home children have a lot of problems. Most of them stay with their grandparents. Some of them don’t study well because their parents can’t help them with their study.The Chinese government (政府) now is trying to solve (解决) their problems.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(&& )36. When was Wang Xiaojun born?&&&&&& A. In 2000.&&&&&& B. In 2001.&&&&&& C. In 2002.&&&&&& D. In 2003.(&& )37. Wang Xiaojun won’t have the birthday dinner because _______.&&&&&& A. there isn’t a birthday cakeB. the food is not deliciousC. his parents are going to Shenzhen tomorrowD. he doesn’t like the dinner&(B)&&& It’s 5:00 p . m. Mike is driving his new car to his sister’s factory. He wants to pick up(接)his sister. But he doesn’t know the way. He stops in front of a bank. At this time he sees an old man near his car. Mike comes out of the car and asks the old man, “Excuse me. Where is the factory?”The old man says,“Yes, I know the way to the factory. I can go there with you.”The old man is now sitting in Mike’s car. Soon they come to a small house and the old man says,“Stop here, please!”Mike stops the car and says,“But this isn’t a factory at all.”“No,”says the old man, “This is my house. I want to get home before dinner. Thank you for taking me home. The factory is behind the bank. So go back to the bank and then turn left. You’ll see the factory. You can’t miss it.”After half an hour, Mike gets to his sister’s factory. It’s just behind the bank!根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(&& )41. Mike wants to go to _____.&&&&&& A. his sister’s factory&&&&&&&&&&& &B. the old man’s houseC. a bank&&&&&&& &&D. his home(&& )42. Mike asks _____ for help.&&&&&& A. his sister&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. the policeC. an old man&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. an old woman(&& )43. The factory of Mike’s sister is _____.A. in front of the bank&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. behind the bankC. in front of the old man’s house&&&& &D. behind the old man’s house(&& )44. Which of the following is NOT true?&&&&&& A. Mike’s car is new.B. The old man knows the way to the factory.C. Mike gets to the old man’s home first.D. The old man doesn’t tell Mike the way to the factory.(&& )45. How many people are mentioned (提到) in the passage(文章)?A. 2.&&&&&& B. 3.&&&&&& C. 4.&&&&&& D. 5.(C)Traffic lights are very important to us. I think everyone knows this. But how were they born? Do you know?Garrett A. Morgan was the father of traffic lights. He was an American. Morgan was born in 1875. His family was very poor. ①He left(离开)school at the age of 14. He was very clever. He always looked for better ways to do things. And he liked to make new things. At that time, every American wanted to have a car. Streets were full of cars. The traffic was not good.②“Why not put three lights at ea ch street crossing? They should be red, yellow and green,”Morgan said,“Let them tell cars to go or stop.”So he made a timer(定时器)to change the lights. Now we have traffic lights on the street.根据短文内容,完成任务。任务一:判断正(T)误(F)。(&& )46. Garret A. Morgan wasn’t the inventor (发明者) of traffic lights.(&& )47. Garret A. Morgan was born in the USA in 1875.任务二:写出画线句子①的同义句。&48. He left school _______ _______ _______ fourteen years old.任务三:翻译画线句子②。49. __________________________________________________任务四:选择正确答案。(&& )50. The best title(标题)for the passage(短文)is ___________.&&&&&& A. A story about MorganB. Traffic lightsC. How were traffic lights bornD. Morgan’s birthday第三部分& (35分)Ⅰ. 词汇部分。(10分)(A)根据句意及汉语提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。51. Thanksgiving Day is on the fourth Thursday in _____ (十一月) in America.52. My new _____ (邻居) Mr. Smith comes from New Zealand.53. Kangkang wishes to know _____(一切) around him one day.54.&―How many students does your school have?&―About three _____(千).55. He went fishing and _____(捉住) a lot of fish.(B)根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。56. Li Lei _____ (bring) a present for Meimei’s birthday last night.57. Yukio is from _____ (Japanese) and he is studying in a junior high school in Beijing.58. In summer, we usually wear _____ (short) and T-shirts to keep cool.59. The boy fell from the bike but he didn’t hurt _____ (him).60. The boy writes to his parents _____ (one) a week.Ⅱ. 综合填空。(5分)根据短文内容及首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。There are many different festivals in the world (世界). People can do many kinds of things. Spring Festival is the most i& 61&& festival in China. Chinese people often perform lion and dragon d& 62& . They also eat dumplings on that day. The second Sunday in May is Mother’s Day. We often s& 63&& our love for our mothers by giving flowers. April Fool’s Day(愚人节) is an interesting festival. You can p& 64&& tricks on your friends and they can not be angry(生气的)& with you. Many people c& 65&&& Christmas. They often eat turkey and give gifts to each other.61. ________&&& 62. ________&& 63. ________&& 64. ________&& 65. ________Ⅲ. 书面表达。(A题5分,B题15分,共20分)(A)根据图片及英文提示 ,给每幅图写出一个适当的句子。
66. Wang Fang, now, wash her face____________________________________________
67. people, sometimes, use, see movies____________________________________________
68. Mary, like, spring, best____________________________________________
69. we, have a wonderful party, last Sunday____________________________________________
&70. there be, many books, on the shelf____________________________________________
(B) 生活像一只快乐的小船,承载着无数的欢声笑语。请以“A Happy Day”为题,写一篇短文。要求:1. 描述你经历过的一件快乐的事;2. 包括事件发生的时间、天气、地点、具体经过,亦可适当发挥;3. 60―80个词。A Happy Day______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
听 力 材 料
期末测试(一)Ⅰ. 听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。1. Kangkang walks to school every day.2. I like geography best. It’s very easy and interesting.3. If you park your car here, you’ll get a ticket for parking in the wrong place.4. The Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.5. Look! It is blowing strongly.Ⅱ. 听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。6. How are you doing?7. Excuse me, where is the washroom?8. Which season do you like best, spring, summer, fall or winter?9. Can you draw a picture?10. What day was it yesterday?Ⅲ. 听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。11. M: Jane, what do you often do in your free time?W: I often watch TV and dance to music.12. W:The summer holidays are coming. What’s your plan?M: I want to visit Germany.13. M: What’s the shape of your present, Maria?W: It’s round. It’s black and white.14.&W: May I borrow some history workbooks?&M: Sure. Here you are.15.&M: What’s in the box?&W: Some model planes.Ⅳ. 听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。Tom is a little boy. He is eight. Last Sunday his mother took him to visit his uncle. His uncle’s home is far from their home. So they went there by bus. There were only twenty people on the bus. They sat on the bus. Tom was very happy. He ran on the bus. His mother said, “Tom, don’t run! Sit down. ” But Tom said,“I want to see my uncle very much, so I want the bus to go fast. ”&参考答案及解析
期末测试(一)第一部分& 听力Ⅰ. 1. A&& 2. C&& 3. B&& 4. B&& 5. CⅡ. 6. A&& 7. B&& 8. A&& 9. C&& 10. BⅢ. 11. C&& 12. A&& 13. B&& 14. C&& 15. AⅣ. 16. A&& 17. C&& 18. A&& 19. B&& 20. A第二部分& 英语知识运用Ⅰ.1. D&& 根据前一句“现在4点了”可知应该使用现在进行时,其结构为is/am/are + V-ing。故选D。2. B&& 乐器前加the, 球类前通常不用冠词,故选B。3. B&& 根据答语可知询问日期。选项A询问时间,C询问星期,D询问生日,故选B。4. A&& 根据后半句可知她汉语懂得不多,因此Maria很少说汉语,故选A。5. C&& 基数词表示数目;序数词表示顺序,故选C。6. D&& 节日祝福的答语通常是The same to& you.“你也一样”,故选D。7. B&& in front of“在……前面(外部)”,A、C、D三个选项都是指在一个整体中的某一部分,故选B。8. A&& 祈使句以动词原形开头,根据题意可知B不符合,故选A。9. A&& 一般疑问句简略回答应该和引导词保持一致,故选A。10. D& enjoy doing sth. 可排除B、C; 再根据listen to后才可接宾语,排除A,故选D。11. B& plan to do sth.“做某事”,故选B。12. C& 由动词bought可知时态是一般过去时,疑问句用助动词did,动词用原形,故选C。13. C 根据答语“一个月两次”可知询问频率,故选C。14. B 考查there be句型的用法。动词be要与后面邻近的名词保持一致,即就近原则。故选B。15. D 本句的回答应是一句对旅行的祝福语,故选D。Ⅱ.(A)16. D&& 17. E&& 18. A&& 19. B&& 20. C(B)21. F&& 22. C&& 23. G&& 24. B&& 25. EⅢ. 26. B 根据下句And I give my father a present on Father’s Day, too.在父亲节给父亲买礼物,可知上句应该是在母亲节给母亲买礼物,故选B。27. D& 本句是一个祈使句,“总要记住去关心你的父母”。故选D。28. A& 根据上句Always remember to think of your parents.可知,“总要记住去关心你的父母,不仅仅在一些特殊日子”。故选A。29. B& 主语是she,本句话是一般现在时,动词用第三人称单数形式,故选B。30. C& 根据上下文可知,作者的朋友打电话不止一次,put the phone down “放下电话”,故选C。31. B& 根据上下文可知,她打了两次电话,故选B。32.& C& 她的父母老了,不能很快地走近电话, close to“靠近”,故选C。33. B& 本句的意思是让父母有时间接电话,time在这里是不可数名词,用a little修饰,故选B。34. A& think of与think about都有 “关心” 之意,故选A。35. B& 根据上下文可知,“她总是关心父母,因此为什么不向她学习呢?”learn from sb. “向某人学习”,故选B。Ⅳ. &&(A)36. C& 根据第一段第一句Wang Xiaojun is 12 years old. 可知他十二岁,今年是2014年,那么他的出生年份就是2002年,故选C。37. C& 根据第一段第四句 …I won’t have the dinner… going to Shenzhen tomorrow.可知他不想要生日晚餐的原因是他的父母明天要去深圳了。38. B& 根据第二段第一句Wang Xiaojun has the birthday with his parents for the first time in the past three years.可知这是三年来Wang Xiaojun第一次和父母过生日。过去三年当然没有和父母一起过生日,故选B。39. C& stay-at-home child“留守儿童”,故选C。40. D& 留守儿童有很多问题,故选D。(B)41. A& 根据短文第三句He wants to pick up his sister.可知他想去他姐姐的工厂,故选A。42. C& 根据短文第五、六句He stops in front of a bank… near his car.可知他向一位老人求救,故选C。43. B& 根据短文倒数第六句The factory is behind the bank.可知工厂在银行后面,故选B。44. D& 根据上下文可知老人最后告诉了Mike去工厂的路,故选D。45. B& 根据全文可知有三人,即迈克、迈克的妹妹和老人。故选B。(C)46. F47. T48. when he was49. 为什么不在每一个十字路口放三盏灯呢?50. C& 全文讲述了红绿灯产生的过程,故选C。第三部分& Ⅰ.(A)51. November&52. neighbor&53. everything&&& 54. thousand&55. caught(B)56. brought&&57. Japan&&58. shorts&&&& 59. himself&&60. onceⅡ. 61. important&& 62. dances&& 63. show&& 64. play&& 65. celebrateⅢ. 参考范文:(A)66. Wang Fang is washing her face now.67. Sometimes people/People sometimes use the computer to see movies.68. Mary likes spring best.69. We had a wonderful party last Sunday.70. There are many books on the shelf.(B)A Happy DayMy uncle lives in the country. Last fall, there was an apple harvest on his farm. He asked my family to enjoy the apples.On a sunny morning, my fami ly drove to the farm. After we got there, I ate a big and red apple at once. The apple was so sweet. Then we helped harvest apples. In the afternoon, we had a big meal there. I thought it was delicious.I was very happy on that day!
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.Com
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 百度同义句在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信