德语简单句句型转换。

最新版初中英语句型转换讲解和练习最新版初中英语句型转换讲解和练习宇康友书百家号初中英语句型转换一、肯定句改的方法——一步法1. 有be动词(is are am were was)/情态动词(can,could, will, would, shall, should,must,may)的。在be动词/情态动词后后加not。2. 无be动词/情态动词,一般现在时在动词前加don’t第三人称单数前doesn't/一般过去式 didn’t。3加doesn't/ did n’t的句子注意,句子动词要变成原型。二、肯定句改一般疑问句的方法——三步法1. 有be动词/情态动词:be动词/情态动词提到句首,其余照抄,(some改成any,第一人称变为第二人称my改成your , I 改成you,we 改成you,our改成your )句末用问号。2. 无be动词/情态动词,在句首加Do/Does/Did,其余照抄,(some改成any,第一人称变为第二人称my改成your , I 改成you,we 改成you,our改成your )句末用问号。3.Does、did例如 陈述句: They are in the park. He can play the guitar. He likes the dogs.否定句They are not in the park. He can not play the guitar. He doesn't like the dogs一般疑问句: Are they in the park? Can he play the guitar? Does he like the dogs?把下列句子变成一般疑问句和否定句1. I am listening to music. _______________________________________2 Tom likes listening to music ________________________________________3. Sarah can clean the classroom. ________________________________________4. I put a book on my head. ________________________________________5. There were some flowers in the vase. ________________________________________6. We play basketball on Sundays. _________________________________7 I go to see my parents once a month. _________________________________8. She needs some masks. _________________________________9. They like making the puppet. ______________________10.SuHai and Su Yang lived in a new house. ________________________ ____________________How的疑问句辨析how many和how much的区别how many用来询问可数名词的数量,它的句式是:How many+复数名词+一般疑问句+?how much用来询问不可数名词的数量,也可询问价格。how long,how often,how soon1how long有以下两个主要意思:1. 表示多长时间,主要用来对一段时间(如three days, four weeks 等)提问。如:A:How long did he stay here? 他在这儿呆了多久?B:About two weeks. 大约两个星期。2.表示某东西有多长。如:A:How long is the river? 这条河有多长?B:About 500 km. 大约500千米。2how often指每隔多久,主要用来对频度副词(如:alway,usually,often,sometimes,never 等)或状语(如:once a week, three times a month 等)提问。如:A:How often does he come here? 他(每隔)多久来一次?B:Once a month. 每月一次。how soon指再过多久,主要用来对表示将来的一段时间(如:in an hour, in two weeks 等)提问。如:A:How soon will he be back? 他要多久才回来?B:In an hour. 1 小时以后。三、how far表示“多远”对距离的提问,如:A:How far is your home from school? 你家离学校有多远?B:My house is three miles from school. 我家里学校有三英里对画线部分提问,除了要注意选择正确的疑问词外,还要注意语序的运用。1、 对句子的主语提问,其语序是:疑问词+谓语其他成分?(整个句子是陈述句语序)Sheistheir teacher.Whotheir teacher?主语 谓语 主语 谓语2、对句子主语的定语部分提问,其语序是:主语(即定语所修饰的名词)Mybook is over there.Whosebook is over there ?主语以上两点方法都是:用正确的疑问词代替画线部分,再把句号改为问号,其余部分一般不做改变3.对表语或宾语的定语表语或宾语(画线部分所修饰的名词)一般疑问句(省略画线部分和它所修饰的名词)I'm looking formywatch..watch are you looking for ?宾语的定语 宾语宾语(省略掉my watch)4、对表语、宾语或状语提问,其语序是:(省略掉画线部分)?He livesin Beijing.Wheredoes he live ?状语(省略掉画线部分in Beijing )5、对谓语和宾语(What)+(其中谓语动词要用do的相对应形式代替, 省略掉宾语)Hewatches TVin the evening Whatdoeshein the evening?watched TVyesterday evening. Whatis watching TVnow. Whatdoingnow?was watching TVat that time?. Whatwasat that time?is going to watch TVthis evening. Whatgoing to do?has seen the film.Whathasdone?综合练习:1. The children have a good time in the park.否定句:___________________________________ 一般疑问句:___________________________________2. There are about nine hundred people at the concert.(音乐会)否定句:_________________________________ 一般疑问句:________________________________________ 对划线部分提问:____________________________________3. There is only one problem.否定句:__________________________________________一般疑问句:________________________________________肯定/否定回答:____________________________________4. Ann does her homework every evening.对划线部分提问:____________________________________5. I read an English book every day.6. My brother is in the park now.7. She has some bread for lunch today.否定句:__________________________________________ 一般疑问句:_________________________________8. They read English every day.否定句:___________________________________ 一般疑问句:________________________________________ 肯定/否定回答:____________________________________句型转换题一:1. The girl is singing in the classroom.(改为否定句)+ (改为一般疑问句)2. They are looking for bag.(对画线部分提问)3. I am riding my bike now.(同上)4. There are twelve studens over there.(同上)5. I can speak English.(改为一般疑问句)6. I am writing now.(同上)7. I have a desk and a chair.(用He做主语改写句子)8. She is buying some food in the supermarket.(改为否定句)9. I am ill. (对画线部分提问)10. Does she like growing flowers? (给予否定回答)11. I will make model planes with my classmates on Sunday. (对画线部分提问)12. The girl dances beautifully.(改为感叹句)13. The waiter and the waitress play table tennis every day.( 改为否定句)14. The boy is standing on the man's shoulders.(改为一般疑问句)15. It's ten o'clock.(对画线部分提问)句型转换题二:1.He does well in Maths. (改为否定句)2.Mike runs as fast as Ben. (改为一般疑问句)3.I get up at six thirty every day. (变否定)4.Jim is good at English and Maths. (对画线部分提问)5. Ben runs fast. I run faster. (两句合并为一句)6. The policeman catches the thief. (改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)7. He is thirty kilos. (对画线部分提问)8. Turn right at the third crossing. (改为否定句)9. How can I get to the shopping centre? (改为同义句)10 The computer is very nice. (改为感叹句)11.Are they American cars? (改为单数)12.Don’t go along this street. (改为肯定句)15. I get to the shopping centre by bus. (对画线部分提问)16. It always rains in summer there. (改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答)17. It’s cold in winter there. (对画线部分提问)18. I like autumn best. (改为否定句)19. Do you like spring? (加上winter 改为选择疑问句)20. Su Yang is asking Ben some questions. (对画线部分提问)21. Please turn off the light. (改为否定句)22. I know his telephone number. (改为一般疑问句)23. It is a fine day today. (改为感叹句)24. The children have school today. (改为否定句)25. I’d like to join them.(改为一般疑问句)26. They are going to see a film tomorrow. (对画线部分提问)27. I like collecting stamps and singing. (改为否定句)28. He often cleans his bedroom. (改为一般疑问句)29. Liu Tao is watering flowers in the garden. (对画线部分提问)30. David and Mike are going to planting trees this afternoon. (对画线部分提问)31. He does his homework in the classroom. (改为否定句)32. Wang Bing is heavier than Gao Shan. (对画线部分提问)33. Tom jumps as far as Mike. (改为否定句)34. I see a man behind me. (改一般疑问句)35. Helen is good at singing. (改一般疑问句)36. The boy can jump higher than the girl. (改为否定句)37. It is hot in summer in New York. (对画线部分提问)38. Liu Tao needs some pencils. (改为否定句)39. She is an English girl. (变为复数)40. They are our women doctors. (变为单数)41. Mary can fly. (变为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)42. I like playing football. (改成第三人称单数he)43. He has a brother. (改为一般疑问句)44. Nancy draws some pictures every day. (改为否定句)45. Liu Tao usually reads newspaper. (改为否定句)本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。宇康友书百家号最近更新:简介:有关友书点点滴滴,一起来吧!作者最新文章相关文章句型转换。
1. He has neve
句型转换。
1. He has never surfed, _____ _____?(改成反意疑问句)
2. They have been here since 2000.
(对划线部分提问)_____ _____have they been here?3. This factory opened twenty years ago.(同义句转换)
This factory _____ _____ _____ for twenty years.4. Miss Gao left an hour ago.
(同义句转换)Miss Gao _____ _____ _____ _____ an hour ago.5. Her mother has been a Party member for three years . (同义句) Her
mother _____ the
_____.6. The Green Family moved to France two years ago. (同义句转换)
_____ two years _____ the Green family moved to France.7. She went to school yesterday. She didn't bring her bag.(同义句)She went to school _____ her bag yesterday.8. The girl doesn't know what he should do when she is alone at home.(同义句)The girl doesn't know what _____ _____ when she is alone at home.9. It's very dark here. We have to stop the work.(同义句)It's _____ dark here _____ we have to stop the work.10. When I came back home, I found the windows were all opened.(同义句)When I _____ home, I found all the window _____.11. Her grandmother has been dead for tow years.(同义句)It _____ two years since her grandmother_____.12. Bike is short for bicycle.(同义句)Bike is another way _____ _____ bicycle.13. The match is so important that we must go to watch it.(同义句)It's such an important match, we _____ _____it.14. The snow was very heavy last night.(同义句)It _____ _____ last night.
2. How long3. has been open
4. has been away since5. joined ago
6. It’s since7. without
8. to do9. so, that
10. came, open11. is, died
12. to say13. can’t miss
14. snowed heavily
试题:句型转换。
1. He has never surfed, _____ _____?(改成反意疑问句)
2. They have been here since 2000.
(对划线部分提问)_____ _____have they been here?3. This factory opened twenty years ago.(同义句转换)
This factory _____ ___
试题地址:http://tiku.xueersi.com/shiti/1516803
笔算256÷ 32时,把除数32看做(
)来试商,商是(
);笔算228÷38吨把除数38看做(
)来试商,商是(
人耳可利用______来准确判断声源的位置.堵住一只耳朵,只用另一只耳朵听声音,______(选填“能”或“不能”)准确判断声源方位.
关于粒子和宇宙的下列说法正确的是
A.太阳是宇宙的中心
B.原子核是由质子和中子构成的C.固体的分子是静止不动的
D.分子间只存在吸引力
对于重力的理解,下列说法正确的是(
A.重力大小和物体运动状态有关
B.重力是由于地球的吸引而使物体受到的力
C.重力的方向总是垂直接触面向下的
D.超重时物体重力增大
下列关于转基因生物与环境安全的叙述错误的是
A.重组的微生物在降解污染物的过程中可能产生二次污染B.种植抗虫棉可以减少农药的使用量,对环境没有任何负面影响C.如果转基因花粉中有毒蛋白或过敏蛋白,可能会通过食物链传递到人体内D.对转基因生物所带来的环境安全问题要提高警惕
金朝改革旧俗的根本原因是
A.为了适应对高度发展的农耕地区的统辖与管理B.金百姓开始反对旧俗C.金旧俗已不适应,应当完全抛弃D.金统治者深深感受到旧俗的弊端
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题您好,欢迎来到北京新东方学校!报名咨询热线:010-;官方微信咨询:VBJXDF
泡泡(POP)少儿培训
泡泡幼儿全科
泡泡幼小衔接
· · · · · ·
······
当前位置:
> 少儿课程
小学英语句型转换方法大全-1时间:  作者:网编整理  来源:网络  小学英语中的句型转换属于较难的题型,对孩子的英语综合能力有一定要求。除了必须掌握基础的词汇外,还要对语法知识和句子语序有很好的掌握。
  很多孩子在这种题型上失分比较严重,其实是他们没有掌握好方法。小学英语的句型转换就只有那几种类型,只要掌握了方法,就不怕不会做啦。
  一、肯定句改否定句的方法
  1.在be动词后加not。如:is not , are not , am not
  2.在can,should, will等后加not。如:cannot, should not, will not;
  3.上述都没有的,在动词前加助动词否定形式don’t/doesn’t/didn’t。
  4.some 改成any。
  如: I am a girl. → I am not a girl.
  You are a student. →You are not a student.
  →You aren’t a student.
  This is Tom’s bag, → This is not Tom’s bag.→ This isn’t Tom’s bag.
  二、肯定句改一般疑问句的方法
  1.把be动词放在句首,剩下的照抄,(some 改成any,I改成you,my改成your,)句点改成问号。
  2.把can,shall, will等放到句首,剩下的照抄,(some 改成any,I改成you,my改成your,)句点改成问号。
  3.上述都没有的,在句首请助动词Do/Does/Did帮忙,剩下的照抄,(some 改成any,I改成you,my改成your,)句点改成问号。
  注意:句首的第一个字母要大写,句尾标点应为“?”。
  I am in Class 6. →Are you in Class 6?
  You are from America. →Are you from& America?
  It is an orange. →Is it an orange?
  4.就一般疑问句回答
  一般疑问句有两种回答,即:肯定回答和否定回答。其中,肯定回答用yes,否定回答用no。 语句顺序为:Yes + 主语 + am /is/ are/was/were.|can.|do/does/did|; No + 主语+ am not/ isn’t/ aren’t 如:
  —Are you an English teacher?→Yes, I am. /No, I am not.
  —Is that a bird? →Yes, it is./ No, it isn’t.
  三、对划线部分提问
  “就划线部分提问”是小学阶段英语学习的难点,但是一旦掌握了规律,就变得容易多了。 小学英语对划线部分提问之答题口诀 :
  一代:用正确的疑问词代替划线部分。
  二移:把疑问词移至句首
  三倒:颠倒主谓语,但对主语或其定语提问时除外(some 改成any,I改成you,my改成your),
  四抄:照抄句子剩余部分。
  (责任编辑:张君琳)
焦点新闻·15-02-15·14-07-31·17-09-06·17-08-08·17-04-26·17-04-20·16-12-16·16-10-09·16-08-25·16-08-16
版权及免责声明① 凡本网注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京市海淀区私立新东方学校所有,转载请注明“来源:北京新东方学校”。 ② 本网未注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,需自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”,本网将依法追究法律责任。 ③ 如有本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后速来电与北京新东方网联系,电话:010-。
离您家最近的学习中心
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
经营许可证编号:京ICP备
版权所有:新东方教育科技集团有限公司
咨询电话:010- 投诉电话:010-让学习驱动您的世界
查字典教育系列APP
语文、作文、板报等APP
客户端二维码
手机浏览器打开查字典
1、直接输入 m.chazidian.com
2、扫描二维码,用手机
访问查字典手机版
小学语文句型转换 有答案
|提问时间: 02:06:33|0人回答