dog holeglory hole是什么意思思及同义词

一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
In the old days the woman stayed at home and the man earned the money.
过去,女主内,男主外。
(在某城市、旅馆或别人家)暂住,逗留
If you stay in a town, or hotel, or at someone's house, you live there for a short time.
Gordon stayed at The Park Hotel, Milan...
戈登下榻在米兰的帕克饭店。
He tried to stay a few months every year in Scotland.
他每年都会争取在苏格兰住几个月。
If someone or something stays in a particular state or situation, they continue to be in it.
The Republican candidate said he would 'work like crazy to stay ahead'.
共和党候选人说他将“拼命保持领先优势”。
...community care networks that offer classes on how to stay healthy...
开设养生课程的社区保健网络
不去,远离(某地)
If you stay away from a place, you do not go there.
Government employees and officers also stayed away from work during the strike...
政府雇员和官员在罢工期间也没去上班。
Every single employee turned up at the meeting, even people who usually stayed away.
所有雇员一个个不落都参加了会议,甚至平常不去开会的人都去了。
不参与;不卷入
If you stay out of something, you do not get involved in it.
In the past, the UN has stayed out of the internal affairs of countries unless invited in...
在过去,除非有国家提出请求,否则联合国不会干涉各国内政。
After months of staying well out of the problem, Washington has expressed a willingness to help find a solution.
几个月以来都不曾介入该问题的华盛顿方面已表示愿意帮助寻求解决方案。
被普遍接受
If you say that something is here to stay, you mean that people have accepted it and it has become a part of everyday life.
Satellite TV is here to stay...
卫星电视已被普遍接受。
Nuclear weapons are here to stay because they have changed the way countries approach the idea of war.
核武器已被广泛接受,因为它们改变了各国处理战争的方法。
固定不动;留在原地
If you stay put, you remain somewhere.
He was forced by his condition to stay put and remain out of politics...
他的健康状况迫使他留在原处,置身于政坛之外。
Nigel says for the moment he is very happy to stay put in Lyon.
奈杰尔说目前他很乐意留在里昂。
住一晚;过夜
If you stay the night in a place, you sleep there for one night.
They had invited me to come to supper and stay the night.
他们邀请我去吃晚饭并住上一晚。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!make a hole是什么意思_make a hole在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
make a hole是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
make a hole是什么意思 make a hole在线翻译 make a hole什么意思 make a hole的意思 make a hole的翻译 make a hole的解释 make a hole的发音
make a holemake a hole 双语例句1. I cut down a big tree, and then began to make a long hole in it.&&&&我砍倒了一棵大树,然后开始掏成一个长条形洞。2. Sucre cuts open the water pipe to make a hole on the opposite side of the same size.&&&&苏克雷在输水管道中切开了洞,然后准备在管道的另一面再切个相同大小的洞。3. You might as well try the following methods:When the senior is out, invite a testifier, of course, you can't find it to the eye, this must be intentionally. For example, carry it out at the presence of miss secretary, your intention is to let someone know the cause and effect of the hole things, make workmates know the fact. One passes on message to ten, ten passes message to one hundred.&&&&不妨试试以下方法:上司不在时,请来一个见证者,当然不是公然地找,而是有意无意,例如在秘书小姐面前进行,目的是要有人知晓整件事情的来龙去脉,使公司里人晓得真相。4. Pretty boy 歌手:m2m 专辑:shades of purple I lie awake at night See things in black and white I've only got you inside my mind You know you have made me blind VERSE 2 I lie awake and pray That you will look my way I have all this longing in my heart I knew it right from the start M2M CHORUS Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before you Pretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside Make me stay right beside you VERSE 3 I used to write your name And sometime I think I hear you call Right from my bedroom wall VERSE 4 You stay a little while And touch me with your smile And what can I say to make you mine To reach out for you in time CHORUS BRIDGE Oh pretty boy Say you love me too CHORUS My Love歌词歌手:Westlife an empty street, an empty house, a hole inside my heart, i'm all alone and the rooms are getting smaller. i wonder how, i wonder why, i wonder where they are, the days we've had, the songs we've sang together. and oh my love, i'm holding on forever, reaching for a love that seems so far, so i say a little prayer, and hope my dreams will take me there, where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love, over seas from coast to coast, to find the place i love the most, where the fields are green to see you once again, my love. i try to read, i go to work, i'm laughing with my friends, but i can't stop to keep myself from thinking.. i wonder how.. i wonder why i wonder where they r the days we had, the songs we sang together and oh my love..... i m holding on forever, reachign for the love that seems so far..... so i say a little prayer and hope my dreams will take me there, where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love, over seas from coast to coast, to find the place i love the most, where the fields are green to see you once again, to hold u in my arms, to promise u my love, to tell u from my heart..... what i m thinking offfff reaching for the love that seems so far.. so i say a little prayer.... and hope my dreams will take me there... where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love, over seas from coast to coast, to find the place i love the most, where the fields are green to see you once again, my love.&&&&pretty boy 偷偷看你的脸心情变成晴天我向着窗外默默想念希望你能听得见你的好你的坏全部我都想爱你明不明白说不出来心中对你的依赖 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I love you 因为窈窕妹妹不会假装爱 Pretty pretty boy of mine 对你说声嗨 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I need you,oh my 窈窕妹妹只想爱说你不走,要你别走,请留下来看别人手牵手我越看越寂寞我想要你说只对我说说你心中只有我你明明很爱我明明不想要走为什么不敢付出太多是不是怕真爱上我 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I love you 因为窈窕妹妹不会假装爱 Pretty pretty boy of mine 对你说声嗨 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I need you,oh my 窈窕妹妹只想爱说你不走,要你别走,请留下来 Oh my pretty pretty boy 说你也爱我 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I love you 因为窈窕妹妹不会假装爱 Pretty pretty boy of mine 对你说声嗨 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I need you,oh my 窈窕妹妹只想爱说你不走,要你别走,请留下来 my love 一条空街一间空房子一个伤口在我心里我完全陷入孤独,感觉房子越来越小我不明白怎么了我不明白为什么我不知道它们都去了哪儿那些我们共同在一起的日子和共同唱过的歌哦,我的爱我将永远坚持为一个看似很远的爱情而坚持不懈所以我默默做了一个祈祷希望我的梦把我带到那个地方那个有蓝天的地方,我再次见到你,我的爱人跨越大海穿越海岸找到我最喜欢的地方那个绿数成荫的地方,我再次见到你,我的爱人我努力读书我每日工作我和朋友们说笑但我不能让自己停止想念你我不明白怎么了我不明白为什么我不知道它们都去了哪儿那些我们共同在一起的日子和共同唱过的歌哦,我的爱我将永远坚持为一个看似很远的爱情而坚持不懈把你抱在怀里向你承诺我的爱发自内心的告诉你你是我想要的全部为一个看似很远的爱情而坚持不懈5. High, higher than the sun You shoot me from a gun I need you to elevate me here At corner of your lips As the orbit of your hips Eclipse You elevate my soul I`ve got no self control Been living like a mole now Going down, excavation I and I in the sky You make me feel like I can fly So high Elevation A star Lit up like a cigar Strung out like a guitar Maybe you can educate my mind Explain all these controls Can`t sing but I`ve got soul The goal is elevation A mole Digging in a hole Digging up my soul now Going down, excavation I and I in the sky You make me feel like I can fly So high Elevation Love Lift me up out of these blues Won`t you tell me something true I believe in you A mole Digging in a hole Digging up my soul now Going down, excavation Higher now In the sky You make me feel like I can fly So high Elevation Elevation Elevation Elevation Elevation Redacted by Jerry&&&&高度,更高的比太阳你射击我从炮 I需要你到举起我在这里在你的嘴唇的角落你的臀的同样地轨道日蚀你举起我的灵魂 I`ve得到没有自己控制是生活象痣现在去向下的,挖掘 I和我在天你制造我意欲我能苍蝇因而高度上升 A星点着向上象雪茄有吸毒瘾的象吉他大概你能教育我的头脑解释全部的。这些控制能`t唱但是I`ve得到灵魂目的是上升 A痣挖掘在洞挖掘向上我的灵魂现在去向下的,挖掘 I和我在天你制造我意欲我能苍蝇因而高度上升爱。这些抑郁的举起我向上外面的 Won`t你告诉我某事真实的 I信仰你 A痣挖掘在洞挖掘向上我的灵魂现在去向下的,挖掘更高的现在在天你制造我意欲我能苍蝇因而高度上升上升上升上升上升编辑在草率的6. To make matters worse the car stuck in a hole Yongshan a move can not move, then appeared in several men, not look too friendly, Yongshan feel more and more strange atmosphere.&&&&雪上加霜的是永善的车陷进了坑里一动不能动,就在这时出现了几个看上去不太友善的男子,永善觉得氛围越来越奇怪。7. Therefore, in my study, I will make the SiO2 as a hole-injection Buffer layer to balance the combination of hole and electron. The quality that the hole pierces SiO2 is to slow down the mobility of hole, and it is not only can promote the efficiency of combining, but also can accumulate the SiO2 without causing the problems of thermal stress and shape changing in the low temperature. In order to make passive matrix OLED, the metal shadow mask is used as pattern.&&&&本计划将完成在塑胶基板上的有机电激发光二极体之外部量子效率、亮度、操作电压与电流等特性之分析研究,而在比较许多的塑胶基板之后,本研究群将以日本 JSR 公司所出产的 ARTON 塑胶基板上来制作 OLED 元件结构,因其具有较高的透光率与较佳的耐热性。8. make a hole是什么意思8. A thermal relief is used on plane layers for thru-hole components to make soldering and de soldering easier.&&&&限热槽通常用于直插元件的内电层以利于焊接和拆焊。9. Make a small hole in something as a guide for a drill.&&&&在某物上做一个小孔,好像为钻孔机做向导。10. For instance, the birds who have no tree branches, or even plants, in which to make a nest have to compromise and to take shelter in rat holes, for which they must find some branches in winter time. This phenomenon in which birds and rats make home in the same hole is seen everywhere on the roof of the world, but also only here.&&&&比如不能择枝而栖,甚至连在草丛安家也成奢望的飞禽,只能在鼠洞里屈就,而其宿费就是在寒冬时节必须衔枝而归,这种鸟鼠同穴的景象只有在世界屋脊才能随处可见。11. Creating a Transparent Hole Region in Di - With this class you can make transparant region in different shape on the most type of windows.&&&&&&通过这个类,你可以在大多数类型的视窗中创建透明区域。12. Wind: You can make a hole in hill's side.&&&&&&风:你能在山边打洞。13. Not daring to make a hole in the window paper to peep through, he continued to listen from where he was.&&&&&&他不敢捅破窗纸往里看,只好继续站在原地偷听。14. 14. I'm going to make a hole in your side.&&&&&&我要在你的边上打个洞。15. 15. First, I'll make a hole&&&&&&首先,我要挖一个坑。16. Now it's time to make a hole in the base.&&&&&&现在是时候作出了基地的洞。17. At the end of the story, I know that constant drops will make a hole in the stone.&&&&&&在故事的最后,我明白了一个道理,滴水可以穿石。18. 18. After an hour I could make a hole which was big enough for me to get through.&&&&&&一小时后,墙上的洞已开得够大,可以让我穿过了。19. Make a hole in the other side of the bag.&&&&&&要在袋子的另一边一个洞。20. 20. Oh, that's all right, I make a top -hole nurse.&&&&&&噢,没问题,我能做个顶呱呱的护士。make a hole 单语例句1. Make a hole in the center and add 1 cup of lukewarm water.2. Make a hole in each cookie by wiggling a pointed chopstick or skewer to create a hole.3. If you want to hang them on your Christmas tree, make a hole with a skewer while they are still hot.4. Mix the flour and salt and mound on a board, make a hole in the centre and crack the eggs into the hole.5. The lotion was thrust through the hole to make a thin line on the floor.6. At the center of a black hole there lies a point called a singularity where the laws of physics no longer make sense.make a hole是什么意思,make a hole在线翻译,make a hole什么意思,make a hole的意思,make a hole的翻译,make a hole的解释,make a hole的发音,make a hole的同义词,make a hole的反义词,make a hole的例句,make a hole的相关词组,make a hole意思是什么,make a hole怎么翻译,单词make a hole是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注venthole是什么意思_venthole在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
venthole是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
venthole是什么意思 venthole在线翻译 venthole什么意思 venthole的意思 venthole的翻译 venthole的解释 venthole的发音 venthole的同义词
venthole英 ['vent?h??l] 美 ['vent?ho?l] venthole 基本解释名词通气孔; 出口; 出汽口; 出烟孔venthole 网络解释1. 通气孔:venter 腹部 | venthole 通气孔 | ventiduct 通风管2. 放气孔:veneer单板 | venthole放气孔 | ventvalve通气阀3. 排气孔:venetianblinddynode 软百叶帘电子倍增歧极 | venthole 排气孔 | ventholes 排气孔4. 通风孔:venthole 排气孔 | venthole 通风孔 | ventilate 开气孔venthole 双语例句1. 1. It discusses the daily drainage design from system, tube materials, appendix, venthole, tube layout and pavement as well as rain-water drainage, and analyzes problems which should be noticed during drainage design, so as to improve the general designing level of ours.&&&&对日常的排水设计从系统、管材及附件、通气管、管道布置及敷设和屋面雨水的排出等方面进行了论述,并分析了设计中应注意的问题,以完善和提高整体设计水平。2. On a level with the floor on every stairhead there was a low window which resembled a deep, square venthole, while in lanterns fastened to the walls flaring gas jets crudely illuminatcd the surrounding squalor and gave out a glowing heat which, as it mounted up the narrow stairwell, grew ever more intense.&&&&缪法从她的背后看着她,她的腰绷得紧紧的,双臂张开;而在地板上,与她的脚平齐的高度,露出一个提台词老人的头,那头像被割下来似的,样子看上去既可怜而又老实。venthole 英英释义noun1. a hole for the escape of gas or air&&&&Synonym: venthole是什么意思,venthole在线翻译,venthole什么意思,venthole的意思,venthole的翻译,venthole的解释,venthole的发音,venthole的同义词,venthole的反义词,venthole的例句,venthole的相关词组,venthole意思是什么,venthole怎么翻译,单词venthole是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注tapping hole是什么意思_tapping hole在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
tapping hole是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
tapping hole是什么意思 tapping hole在线翻译 tapping hole什么意思 tapping hole的意思 tapping hole的翻译 tapping hole的解释 tapping hole的发音
tapping hole英 ['taepi? h?ul] 美 ['taep?? hol] tapping hole 基本解释[化] 螺纹孔,螺丝孔tapping hole 网络解释1. 1. 螺纹孔:轮廊 Contour | 螺纹孔 Tapping Hole | 连接件 Fittings2. 2. 放出口:tapping bar 出铁杆 | tapping hole 放出口 | tapping machine 攻丝机3. 出铁口,流出孔:出鐵桿tapping bar | 出鐵口,流出孔tapping hole | 出鐵口熔渣flux4. 出铁口,金属溶液炉出口:螺孔钻 tapping drill | 出铁口,金属溶液炉出口 tapping hole | 攻螺丝机 tapping machinetapping hole 双语例句1. And it also can be bored a hole by iron nail, tapping screw or nail gun and then fasten it.&&&&可以用铁钉、自攻螺丝、射钉枪或钻孔后固定。2. Functions include: Right angle and oblique trigonometry, speed and feed calculations, thread measurements, bolt hole circles, tapping drill charts, etc.&&&&职能包括:直角和斜三角,速度和饲料计算,螺纹测量,螺栓孔各界,窃听演练图表等。<p class="p Blast Furnace of WISCO, the technology for fully hydraulic operating and remote control equipments ahead of furnace was premature and not very well mastered and the experience of the tapping hole maintenance was also inadequate.&&&&经过逐步对新设备的熟悉和操作方法的掌握,通过技术消化和创新,在出铁口维护上取得了一定的技术进步。4. tapping hole在线翻译4. Have good precision and holding force, with convenient tool change can drill hole, reaming and tapping tap operations according to its usage can be divided into series of 0.5 mm, can undertake minimum clamp chucking SDC type of work, can work in a narrow place long fine long (SDC slim/S, the speed of 15, 000 RPM speed, the type HPS can reach 30, 000 RPM's HDC detected by FCM.&&&&拥有出色的精密度和把持力,以便利的工具更换可以进行钻孔、扩孔及攻丝作业的弹簧夹头系列根据其用途可分为:可以进行最小0.5mm夹钳作业的一般型SDC,可以在窄长的地方进行作业的细长型SDC/S,最高速可达15,000rpm的HPS型,最高速可达30,000rpm的HDC型。5. tapping hole的意思5. Second, tapping drilling + injection valve 1, gas drilling in the central gland φ8.4 drilled hole depth 12mm-15mm.&&&&二、攻丝钻孔+注射阀 1、用气钻在填料函中部钻φ8.4深12mm-15mm的孔。6. Because the horizontal lathe craft scope is quite widespread, may in the turning the outer annulus cylinder, the circular conical surface, the ring channel, the solid of revolution formation surface, the turning end surface and each kind of commonly used metric system, the British system, the mold notational system, the pitch system thread, but also may carry on drills the center bore, the drill hole, the broaching, reams, work and so on tapping, wrap thread and knurling.&&&&因为卧式车床的工艺范围相当广泛,可以车削内外圆柱面、圆锥面、环形槽、回转体成型面,车削端面和各种常用的公制、英制、模数制、径节制螺纹,还可以进行钻中心孔、钻孔、扩孔、铰孔、攻螺纹、套螺纹和滚花等工作。7. There should not be air hoie in base and tapping hole.&&&&在基础的侧边,应设有一个污水坑,用以收集从柴油机上滴漏下来的油和水。8. Processing company to hole, hole tapping and cylindrical bearings of fixed assets of the Company but the development of small space.&&&&公司主要加工转孔,孔攻丝及轴承外圆本公司固定资产小但发展空间大。9. 9. CNC surrounding attachment: all kinds of holders, body, chuck, chuck handle, adjustable boring hole, and tapping devices, BT pull bolt head, Tool Cart, spindle cleaning rods, lock knife blocks, all kinds of Z-axis settings Miriam, 3D form, eccentric type, photoelectric devices, such as edge finding.&&&&CNC周边附件:各式刀杆、本体、夹头、夹头柄、可调式搪孔器、攻牙器、BT螺栓拉头、刀具车、主轴清洁棒、锁刀座、各种Z轴设定仪、3D表、偏心式、光电式寻边器等。10. Tapping is the process of cutting a thread inside a hole so that a cap screw or bolt may be threaded into it.&&&&攻丝是在一个孔中车出螺纹,以便装上有帽螺钉或螺栓。在那儿,戴着插有鸟颈毛的熊皮帽。11. The main low life causes of tapping hole are found after analyzing damaged mechanism of tapping hole of 30T converter.&&&&&&分析30T转炉出钢口损毁机理,找出寿命低的主要原因。12. Now the technology progress has been achieved in the maintenance of the tapping hole of the BF through gradual familiarization and master of the new equipments, and digestion and innovation of the technology.&&&&&&经过逐步对新设备的熟悉和操作方法的掌握,通过技术消化和创新,在出铁口维护上取得了一定的技术进步。13. 13. Use this product to plug up the steel-tapping hole in making steel, which will automatically fall off when dump the molten steel.&&&&&&炼钢过程中用该产品堵住出钢口,倾倒钢液时自动脱落。14. Point to point systems are suitable for hole machining operations such as drilling, countersinking, couterbofing, reaming, boring and tapping.&&&&&&点对点数控系统适用于像钻孔、沉孔加工、沉孔镗孔、铰孔和攻丝等。15. Experimental Investigation on Small-hole Tapping Torque of Deformable Ni-base High-temperature Alloy&&&&&&Ni基变形高温合金小孔攻丝扭矩的试验研究16. White - hot liquid iron is running off through the tapping hole.&&&&&&白灼的铁水从出铁口流出。17. Full protein follow-up formula with iron White - hot liquid iron is running off through the tapping hole.&&&&&&全蛋白质奶粉(含铁质)白灼的铁水从出铁口流出。18. 18. Tapping is the process of cutting a thread inside a hole so that a cap screw or Bolt may be threaded into it.&&&&&&攻丝是在一个孔中车出螺纹,以便装上有帽螺钉或螺栓。19. The paper introduces the optimization design of underground chamber system in Jiangkou hydropower station, involving the design of erection bay, the main transformer switch station, the auxiliary plant and the draft or tapping hole.&&&&&&本文主要介绍了江口水电站左岸地下厂房系统布置的优化设计,主要包括安装场设计、主变开关站设计、副厂房设计、通风(出渣)洞设计等。20. 20. Serial Port Operation Method of PC Computer Operation of Submerging Iron Bar at Tapping Hole&&&&&&PC机串行口操作铁口铁棒埋入法操作tapping hole 单语例句\u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D1. Everbright Bank joined rivals in tapping the stock market for fresh capital after a 2009 lending binge blew a hole in their balance sheets.tapping hole是什么意思,tapping hole在线翻译,tapping hole什么意思,tapping hole的意思,tapping hole的翻译,tapping hole的解释,tapping hole的发音,tapping hole的同义词,tapping hole的反义词,tapping hole的例句,tapping hole的相关词组,tapping hole意思是什么,tapping hole怎么翻译,单词tapping hole是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐