Don't let outthe air out and hang on.翻译

& “Jonny: Hey! I’m just...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Jonny: Hey! I’m just practicing Tai Chi(太极). Would you like to join me?Peter: I know nothing about it. Is it difficult?Jonny: It seems easy, but you need a lot of practice. You just follow me like this.Peter: OK. Don’t laugh
1.&me. I may look funny.Jonny: Bend your knees slightly and reach out your arms like tree branches, naturally and &2. &(soft). Try to keep your body straight. Move slowly, then be sure to keep
your balance and don’t let your body shake.Peter: I cannot control my body well. My legs become
(pain).Jonny: Keep
4. (hold) your position for a while. It helps develop your strength and flexibility. Raise your leg and let
5. &stay in the air for seconds.Peter: I feel my legs shaking. I cannot do this any longer.Jonny: Be patient! Tai Chi
6. &(call) “shadow boxing” in English. It asks you to act like water: to be flexible as well 7. &strong. In real competition, a Tai Chi master borrows the strength of the competitor and uses this energy to fight back. The &8. &(hard) you try to beat him, the more likely you will get hit. He controls you!Peter: Unbelievable! Oh..., &9. &you don’t mind, I’ll stop and take a deep &10. &.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-河北邯郸市高二第一次调研英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Jonny: Hey! I’m just practicing Tai Chi(太极). Would you like to join me?Peter: I know nothing about it. Is...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.…”。2.3.4.5.6.“shadow boxing”),所以谓语用被动语态。本句描述的是一般的情况,所以用一般现在时。7.8.…越…”9.10.
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Jonny: Hey! I’m just practicing Tai Chi(太极). Would you like to join me?Peter: I know nothing about i...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Jonny: Hey! I’m just...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Jonny: Hey! I’m just practicing Tai Chi(太极). Would you like to join me?Peter: I know nothing about it. Is it difficult?Jonny: It seems easy, but you need a lot of practice. You just follow me like this.Peter: OK. Don’t laugh
1.____me. I may look funny.Jonny: Bend your knees slightly and reach out your arms like tree branches, naturally and____2.____(soft). Try to keep your body straight. Move slowly, then be sure to keep
your balance and don’t let your body shake.Peter: I cannot control my body well. My legs become
4. (hold) your position for a while. It helps develop your strength and flexibility. Raise your leg and let
5.____stay in the air for seconds.Peter: I feel my legs shaking. I cannot do this any longer.Jonny: Be patient! Tai Chi
6.____(call) “shadow boxing” in English. It asks you to act like water: to be flexible as well 7.____strong. In real competition, a Tai Chi master borrows the strength of the competitor and uses this energy to fight back. The____8.____(hard) you try to beat him, the more likely you will get hit. He controls you!Peter: Unbelievable! Oh...,____9.____you don’t mind, I’ll stop and take a deep____10.____.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Jonny: Hey! I’m just practicing Tai Chi(太极). Would you like to join me?Peter: I know nothing about it. Is it difficult?Jonny: It seems easy, but you need a lot of practice. You just follow me like this.Peter: OK. Don’t laugh
1.____me. I may look funny.Jonny: Bend your knees slightly and reach out your arms like tree branches, naturally and____2.____(soft). Try to keep your body straight. Move slowly, then be sure to keep
5.____stay in the air for seconds.Peter: I feel my legs shaking. I cannot do this any longer.Jonny: Be patient! Tai Chi
6.____(call) “shadow boxing” in English. It asks you to act like water: to be flexible as well 7.____strong. In real competition, a Tai Chi master borrows the strength of the competitor and uses this energy to fight back. The____8.____(hard) you try to beat him, the more likely you will get hit. He controls you!Peter: Unbelievable! Oh...,____9.____you don’t mind, I’ll stop and take a deep____10.____.”相似的习题。Online Self Publishing Book & eBook Company - Lulu
Sell your book around the world. It's free.
Lulu.com for Everyone
AuthorsFiction and non-fiction writers alike can create, print, and sell their books through all major retail channels.EducatorsEasily publish textbooks, course materials, and research. Sell your work on Lulu.com or buy the books you need immediately.Artists Showcase your work with our archive-quality, full color, hardcover & paperback options.NonprofitsEasily create a book, calendar, or photo book to raise money and awareness for your organization.
Your email address is required
The email address you entered is invalid
Thank you for your interest! We will be sending great discounts and promotions to %s.
Whoops, something went wrong. Please try to register again later.
By clicking the sign up button, I consent to receive emails from Lulu Press, Inc., including discounts, publishing tips, account status, promotions, and other notifications. I may unsubscribe from these emails at any time. .
Welcome to Lulu!
We notice you are using a browser version that we do not support. For you to have the best experience on Lulu.com, we recommend using the current versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or upgrading to Internet Explorer 9
(or higher).}

我要回帖

更多关于 out of the air 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信