Resolume Arena5 播放素材有城市延时摄影视频素材 是为什么?视频格式没有问题是dXV的

How to Make DXV Videos for Resolume: 10 StepsIntroduction: How to Make DXV Videos for ResolumeThis is a tutorial on how to create DXV encoded video clips for use with Resolume Arena or Avenue.
The DXV codec allows your video clips to be decoded by the GPU. The advantages of doing this include:
-Smooth use of the UI
-Playback of more simultaneous layers
-Fast random access for video scratching and reverse playback11Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 1: Download the Free DXV CodecThe first step is downloading the latest DXV codec.
Visit Resolume's website at
then navigate to the downloads tab.
Finally, choose the right one for your Mac or PC computer.
Once the DXV codec is downloaded you will *not* see a shortcut or any obvious sign of it's installation. Instead, the DXV codec shows up as an option when creating QuickTime files on any tool capable of QuickTime export.Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 2: Obtain Free Tool MPEG StreamclipYou will also need a video conversion tool to convert your existing videos to DXV. My favorite is MPEG Streamclip which you can download from here: Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 3: Select a Video to ConvertOnce installed, start MPEG Streamclip and open the video you wish to convert as shown in the picture. MPEG Streamclip will show a transport for previewing the file just opened.Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 4: Exporting the VideoAfter successfully opening the video, select Export to QuickTime from the file menu. This will open a window where you can choose export options.Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 5: Selecting Export OptionsOnce you choose export, choose the DXV Codec from the Compression drop down menu. This is why you installed the DXV codec in step 1, to make this choice available.Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 6: Export OptionsUnless you have a reason to scale the video, just leave the resolution settings as unscaled and all other settings at their default. Note: The DXV codec automatically adjusts its bitrate and quality, you don't need to make any choices of this sort. However, if your source video requires deinterlacing, this is a good time to make those choices as needed. You know a video requires deinterlacing if the resulting DXV shows stripe like breakup during scenes with rapid horizontal motion. If you don't have any problems with this just ignore deinterlacing altogether.
After you click Make Movie you will be presented with a file chooser where you will decide where to place the resulting DXV file.
DXV FIles appear to be QuickTime files to any program aside from Resolume Arena / Avenue and will play in the QuickTime player.Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 7: Batch Conversion of a Whole Video CollectionSome of you have large video collections that need to be converted all in one go. MPEG Streamclip has a feature that helps with this.
Find the Batch List feature under the List menu as shown. After that you will be presented with the batch list window where you can add as many source videos as you wish to convert in one go.Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 8: Add Source Videos to Batch ListThis is where you add source videos for batch conversion Click Add Files to be presented with a file chooser where you can make a multi selection of all the videos you want to add.Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 9: Choose Multiple Files for Batch ConversionSelect the files you wish to convert in the file chooser:Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 10: Choose Batch TaskChoose the batch task you wish to perform. For this example we are choosing QuickTime export, which is how we convert videos to DXV as explained in previous steps. Once you choose the task click OK and you will be presented with the export options we saw before on step 5. Jump to step 5 and proceed until you have selected the destination folder. Now grab a sandwich, it will be a while :)Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadShare made it!Did you make this project?Share it with us!I Made It!Recommendationsby
86 EnrolledEpilog Challenge 9Paper Contest 2018Trash to TreasureAdd TipAsk QuestionWe have a be nice policy. Please be positive and constructive.Add ImagesPostTipsAdd TipQuestionsAsk QuestionUndo (yes really)In the advanced output you can now undo (and redo) all your actions. This is incredibly handy because video mapping can become quite complex and is not always an exact science. Sometimes you need to fiddle the sliders until it’s pixel perfect. You can now work on a complex mapping with the ease of mind that you can always go back in time, like Doc & Marty.Polygon slices (poly what?)This new way of video mapping is so innovative we even had to think of a name for it
We’re calling them Poly Slices. Draw any shape you want and then warp each individual point. Triangles were just the beginning, young grasshopper.SnappingSlices and points will jump into place when they get close enough. So you don't need to find that sweet spot twice. Slice masksYou can now apply a mask to one specific slice by using the new input masking. You can even draw your own shape from scratch.Multi SelectLasso your slices like a cowboy and herd them dawgies to the corral in one mighty swoop.Led There Be LightYou can now start thinking outside the (box) screen because you can now send your pretty little pixels to DMX fixtures. Let them light up in any color, at any time, in sync with your visuals. Better improvised synchronisation between music and visuals is the very first reason why we started on Resolume all those years ago. It’s a very logical step to add the lights to that as well. This way your shows are even more coherent and integrated. Output via BlackMagic DevicesThose fancy BlackMagic capture devices can not only bring images into Resolume. With Arena 5 you can also output via BlackMagic devices. This way you can easily output to another screen on a laptop that might not have multiple outputs. And output to professional SDI connections without having to buy a special expensive videocard that has SDI outputs.SpoutSpout is the Windows equivalent of the hugely popular Syphon on the Mac. It allows you to output and input visuals from one application to the other, all in real-time. So create a sketch in Processing and send that to Resolume or send the Resolume output to the virtual Spout webcam and stream that to YouTube. Spout opens a lot of possibilities because there is already so much other Spout compatible software. Checkout their .PricingNew Arena 5 license: 799 EuroUpgrade Arena 4 to 5: 269 euroUpgrade Avenue to Arena 5: 500 euroNew Avenue 4 license: 299 Euro to your account to purchase your upgrade today.Avenue?Because most of these major new features are media server related and only in Arena there is no major update for Avenue. So you can continue to use Avenue 4 without a paid upgrade.Grace PeriodIf you bought Arena 4 after September 1st, just contact us and we'll upgrade you to Arena 5.Much, much, moreBesides all these major new features we have also fixed many small bugs and made many minor improvements. Read below for the full release notes or NEW - AV set and demo footageNEW - Fixture editorNEW - Virtual screen routingNEW - Drag and drop output presetsNEW - Modifiers galoreNEW - Input slice rotationNEW - Opacity and Bypass toggles on Layer RouterNEW - Preview available as source for Layer Router and SlicesNEW - Create slices and masks by drawingNEW - Screen output delay compensationNEW - Screen output opacity & color correctionNEW - Screen foldingNEW - Slice flippingNEW - Slice Top & Left coordinatesNEW - Slice color correctionNEW - Slice force black backgroundNEW - New interface colours: Minty PinkyNEW - Redesigned toolbar for better read- and click-abilityNEW - Windows large address aware for better memory managementNEW - 8 pixel grid on outputNEW - Improved crosshairsBug fixesFIXED - Support more than one webcam of the same type on PCFIXED - After re-locating a Source, Flash or QC file, any parameter changes are reset to the default valueFIXED - When toggling Mask 1, all other Masks toggle as wellFIXED - BPM Clock pause and resume flips out when using midi clockFIXED - Audio Clip set to play once and playmode away continue does not restart when finishedFIXED - Multiselect reset param doesn’t work when you click on nameFIXED - Noisy effect: Interpolate does not work until show UV is turned on and offFIXED - DeckLink device with no inputs causes other devices not to loadFIXED - BPM set audio clip not responding to pause/BPM after deckswitch.FIXED - BPM Synced parameter also occasionally flashes last 'frame' on ResyncFIXED - Blend Modes are not correctly displayed on Layer PanelFIXED - Deadlock: Opening preferences with cmd + , while audio is playing and apc40mk2 is turned onFIXED - DMX Invert no worky on buttonsFIXED - Retrigger and Continue modes are very confused on AV clipsFIXED - A clip set to 'play once and eject' should not eject the incoming clip during a transitionFIXED - Midi Note piano shortcut on slider should respect min valueFIXED - Add Close button to Timeline popupFIXED - BPM pause doesn’t work for audio clips that are active but in other deckFIXED - Mask drag, drop and copy not functioning properlyFIXED - A clip set to 'play once and eject' should not eject the incoming clip during a transitionFIXED - When retriggering the incoming clip in a transition, the outgoing clip should not restartFIXED - Cross-fader position is not saved in compositionFIXED - Mapping ccs to CrossfaderFIXED - Source duration spinner jumps to min and max when draggedFIXED - Check for illegal characters in savefile nameFIXED - Alpha on a JPEG? What kind of witchcraft is this?Upgrade FAQI have a Res Avenue 4 license but there’s no Avenue 5! Do I need to upgrade to Arena 5 to get the new stuff?No. Avenue 4.5 is a free upgrade for anyone with a Avenue 4.x license. It has all the bug fixes and comes with native Spout support.I have a Res Arena 4 license but Arena 5 is a paid upgrade. Do I have to pay for bug fixes?You don’t. If you don’t want to upgrade to Arena 5 just yet, Arena 4.2.2 is a free upgrade for anyone with a Arena 4.x license. It has all the bug fixes of Arena 5, just not the fancy new Advanced Output. Download Arena 4.2.2 for
and .I just bought Arena 4 last week and now you bring out an update. This sucks!Don’t worry. If you bought Arena 4 after September 1st, just contact us and we’ll give you an Arena 5 license, no questions asked. If you feel we’ve treated you unfairly in any other way, just drop us a line and we’ll work something out.What about feature X ?1?!?!. You said it was coming in Res 5. I really need feature X! I can’t live without feature X!Yeah, that sucks. We wanted to pack so much more features in this release. As it turns out, putting all of that in and getting it stable, would mean you’d have to wait another 2 years for the next version. And we couldn’t let you wait that long. So just make awesome shows with all the cool new stuff that’s in Arena now, and we’ll continue working on all the other things.
Posted by Joris on Monday October 12, 2015 at 13:45
Yes educational upgrades are also -50%. Just log in to your account and you'll see the upgrade options.
Comment from :
Shut up...and take my money!!!!!!
Comment from :
Team Resolume, thanks a million times
for all your dedication to making this great piece of software even better! The new advanced output interface is amazing and will certainly help all of us take our projects to new heights!You guys rock!!Quick question: I can't seem to find the comp for the new AV set but I really want to see it so can you point me in the right direction or post it?
Comment from :
Since you've been beta testing, it hasn't replaced the existing example.avc file. Just delete the example.avc from Doc/Res/compositions and replace it with the one from Applications/Res/default
Comment from :
Got it! Thanks Joris.
Comment from :
So amazing Resolume team.
Killer update.
Since it isn't mentioned I presume Windows version is still not 64 bit?
Would love to not have to walk on egg shells with the application memory limits of 32bit.
Or is the mentioned &larger address / memory management& feature going to help with that?
Thanks again for the amazing update!
Comment from :
Luxcollective wrote:Since it isn't mentioned I presume Windows version is still not 64 bit?
Would love to not have to walk on egg shells with the application memory limits of 32bit.
I think you misundestood memory management.
Who cares about a large memory address allocation when your load don't rise up the 32bit limit? Playing right now 5 layers
dxv clips on random pilot mode, 20 filters applied: using 370mb memory.
Comment from :
Will have to do some more research / process of elimination
as to what is the primary culprit driving up my memory usage to the limits.
There are a few candidates: I often have large set design PNG masks (PNGs are large memory hogs apparently) , often 6 to 8 outputs, comps that are 7000 to 10000 plus
by 1080, etc.
Resolume hits 3gb+ pretty easily on my PC rig and
I am fairly certain that is what is causing crashes. (My very first live show crashes after 12 years of being crash-free on Macs).
The Windows machine is pretty beastly: 8 core, x99, 64gb RAM, Titan X w/ 12gb, Raided SSDs, PCIE M.2 SSD, Datapath Vision AV-SDI-HD card, etc.
What is the memory address feature addressing then?
Comment from :
When a 32-bit application is large address aware, it can access up to 4 GiB on x64 operating systems and all memory that isn't used by the operating system and other applications on x86. 64-bit versions of Windows require no modifications to the operating system to benefit f however, in 32-bit versions of Windows, you must increase the user memory setting. Taken from
Comment from :
Is there any CITP functionality added? Must add!!!
Comment from :
Hi,just wanted to buy it, but the form does not accept my VAT id any more. Which is strange, the same VAT id has been used before (it was remembered), it didn't change and of course it is correct.Marcelp.s. Still no HiDPI display support
Comment from :
Anyone with account problems should contact us directly on .
Comment from :
streaming CITP?
Comment from :
Yes, we need CITP!!
Comment from :
Really love the new version. Is there no way to convert v4 screen settings over to v5? I was able to get most of my mapping done in an hour because I had to redo it all, but I imagine some touring VJ that have 100+ different mapping will have a hard time with this
Comment from :
@luxcollective Ok, 6-8 outputs and
comp is way out of my mind right now. You certainly needs more than me, but still think 3gb is pretty good memory amount on the resolume side. Large png can be a trouble, but what about clips, are they all dxv? Cause, imo, calling dshow on windows usually eats your memory in a sec.@Joris, what do you think, am I wrong on this?
Comment from :
We still have a lot of work we can do in memory management, and making Res large address aware was a small step on that road.At the moment, using .pngs or any non-DXV file at such a large resolution is a sure fire way to push Resolume out of memory. This is something we need to somehow prevent the user from doing. Going 64 bit would help, but it's only part of the solution, because there will always be someone that manages to push even beyond that limit again.Currently, it's best to take our and francoe's advice, and use 1 frame DXVs instead of .png files, it's very, very hard to reach the memory limit.
Comment from :
In POLYGON input can i insert point inside the plygon mask ?
Comment from :
Joris wrote:We still have a lot of work we can do in memory management, and making Res large address aware was a small step on that road.At the moment, using .pngs or any non-DXV file at such a large resolution is a sure fire way to push Resolume out of memory. This is something we need to somehow prevent the user from doing. Going 64 bit would help, but it's only part of the solution, because there will always be someone that manages to push even beyond that limit again.Currently, it's best to take our and francoe's advice, and use 1 frame DXVs instead of .png files, it's very, very hard to reach the memory limit.I know we talked about this, but system's these days are standardizing 16gigs and 32gigs isn't even crazy. Why does the angle of attack for the problem need to be &prevent the user from doing& when we are limited to 8 year old hardware standards of 4gigs. From a consumer stand point, pro products I use (Adobe, Autodesk, Pixologic, MAXON, ex) I've paid similar to Resolume prices, has a 64 bit option.Converting all your png's to 1 frame video codec's is a strange pipeline for &professional& software.Thankfully you can make render templates in AfterEffects to convert this stuff in batch but we are assuming everyone has and knows how to operate extra software and it's still a work around.It's cool Resolume support is offering work around's but is Resolume moving to 64bit??
Login to the
to comment.
Resolume Blog
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Highlights
Categories- Resolume VJ Software
Do you want to render to DXV? Are you having problems with it? Look no further.
I want to run Resolume with lots of outputs!
I'm a DJ. Can I use Resolume to sync visuals to my CDJs?
Why is there a microphone icon in my output monitor?
What is the best MIDI controller for Resolume?
When I right click on stuff, the menu briefly appears and then disappears right away. What gives?
Because who likes dealing with IPs, subnet masks, universes and subnets?
Installing & Registering
Download and away we go!
Make your Resolume legit
Let's see what this baby can do!
Je m'appelle Resolume. Tengo 18 a?os. ?mi plac maimu?ele.
The nuts and bolts of Resolume
The key to mixing clips and making your output look good.
What happens in the Group, stays in the Group
Your masterpiece in motion, 60 fps of pure poetry
Decks are like the records in a DJs record bag
It's what the V in VJ stands for, so I guess it's kind of a big thing
A picture is worth a 1000 words
Generative images and live camera inputs
Capture the real world into neat and tidy pixels
Virtual video patch cables.
Master the art of effect magic
More than meets the eye.
How to set up an output to a secondary display on Mac and Windows
Going beyond a single screen behind the DJ
Working with Screens in the Advanced Output
Who wants a slice of pie?
Warp your pie to fit your tummy
LED there be light!
Controlling Resolume
Everything in Resolume is controlled by parameters.
Make parameters bounce to the sound or slaves to the beat
Move beyond the mouse
Controllerism
Control Resolume from your desk and finally be the VJ you always wanted to be
If controlling Resolume was a video game boss, OSC would be its final form
The sound of 400 pigs screaming
Best Practices
Were you rushing, or were you dragging?
Everything that matters at a single glance
Fine tune the flow of your parameters
How to get the most out of your content
Set up your slices and mappings before you even enter the venue
Blend the output of two or more projectors together to create one seamless output
Routing layers and groups to slices is awesome, but use with caution!
Where did all my Beeple clips go?
Every time you sample a big budget movie, God kills a Hollywood lawyer
Sync up and get jamming
The Preferences give you access to settings that affect the way that Resolume works overall.
A walkthrough for most major video applications
The minimum you'll need and what's recommended to get the maximum
These will simplify your life when working with lots of slices
How to create custom fixture personality files
What goes whereDownload - Resolume VJ Software
Version 6.0.6 for Windows
Version 6.0.6 for Windows
Resolume Arena Media Server
Arena has everything Avenue has, plus advanced options for projection mapping and blending projectors. Control it from a lighting desk and sync to the DJ via SMPTE timecode.
Resolume Avenue VJ Software
Avenue is an instrument for VJs, AV performers and video artists. It puts all your media and effects right at your fingertips so you can quickly improvise your live visuals.
Version 1.0.0 for Windows
Resolume Alley Video Player
Alley is a super quick lightweight video player. It plays all your media files, including DXV files, straight from the file browser.
DXV Codec 3
The Resolume DXV QuickTime codec is by far the fastest video codec for Avenue and Arena. It let's you work effortlessly with a lot of layers and high resolution video.
The DXV Codec is also included in the Avenue and Arena installers.
Version 3.0.1 for Windows
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Arena 5? Avenue 3? Or any other version? Look no further, most previous Resolume versions are available from the dropdown below.
Select version ...
Avenue 6.0.6 Windows (847 MB)
Avenue 6.0.6 Windows (54 MB No Footage)
Avenue 6.0.6 Mac OS X (930 MB)
Avenue 6.0.6 Mac OS X (52 MB No Footage)
Arena 6.0.6 Windows (847 MB)
Arena 6.0.6 Windows (55 MB No Footage)
Arena 6.0.6 Mac OS X (930 MB)
Arena 6.0.6 Mac OS X (52 MB No Footage)
Avenue 6.0.5 Windows (847 MB)
Avenue 6.0.5 Windows (54 MB No Footage)
Avenue 6.0.5 Mac OS X (930 MB)
Avenue 6.0.5 Mac OS X (52 MB No Footage)
Arena 6.0.5 Windows (847 MB)
Arena 6.0.5 Windows (55 MB No Footage)
Arena 6.0.5 Mac OS X (930 MB)
Arena 6.0.5 Mac OS X (52 MB No Footage)
Avenue 6.0.4 Windows (847 MB)
Avenue 6.0.4 Windows (54 MB No Footage)
Avenue 6.0.4 Mac OS X (930 MB)
Avenue 6.0.4 Mac OS X (52 MB No Footage)
Arena 6.0.4 Windows (847 MB)
Arena 6.0.4 Windows (55 MB No Footage)
Arena 6.0.4 Mac OS X (930 MB)
Arena 6.0.4 Mac OS X (52 MB No Footage)
Avenue 6.0.3 Windows (847 MB)
Avenue 6.0.3 Windows (54 MB No Footage)
Avenue 6.0.3 Mac OS X (930 MB)
Avenue 6.0.3 Mac OS X (52 MB No Footage)
Arena 6.0.3 Windows (847 MB)
Arena 6.0.3 Windows (55 MB No Footage)
Arena 6.0.3 Mac OS X (930 MB)
Arena 6.0.3 Mac OS X (52 MB No Footage)
Avenue 6.0.2 Windows (847 MB)
Avenue 6.0.2 Windows (54 MB No Footage)
Avenue 6.0.2 Mac OS X (930 MB)
Avenue 6.0.2 Mac OS X (52 MB No Footage)
Arena 6.0.2 Windows (847 MB)
Arena 6.0.2 Windows (55 MB No Footage)
Arena 6.0.2 Mac OS X (930 MB)
Arena 6.0.2 Mac OS X (52 MB No Footage)
Avenue 6.0.1 Windows (847 MB)
Avenue 6.0.1 Windows (54 MB No Footage)
Avenue 6.0.1 Mac OS X (930 MB)
Avenue 6.0.1 Mac OS X (52 MB No Footage)
Arena 6.0.1 Windows (847 MB)
Arena 6.0.1 Windows (55 MB No Footage)
Arena 6.0.1 Mac OS X (930 MB)
Arena 6.0.1 Mac OS X (52 MB No Footage)
Avenue 6.0.0 Windows (847 MB)
Avenue 6.0.0 Windows (54 MB No Footage)
Avenue 6.0.0 Mac OS X (930 MB)
Avenue 6.0.0 Mac OS X (52 MB No Footage)
Arena 6.0.0 Windows (847 MB)
Arena 6.0.0 Windows (55 MB No Footage)
Arena 6.0.0 Mac OS X (930 MB)
Arena 6.0.0 Mac OS X (52 MB No Footage)
Avenue 4.6.4 Windows (1 GB)
Avenue 4.6.4 Windows (85 MB No Footage)
Avenue 4.6.4 Mac OS X (1.2 GB)
Avenue 4.6.4 Mac OS X (164 MB No Footage)
Arena 5.1.4 Windows (1 GB)
Arena 5.1.4 Windows (85 MB No Footage)
Arena 5.1.4 Mac OS X (1.2 GB)
Arena 5.1.4 Mac OS X (164 MB No Footage)
Avenue 4.6.3 Windows (1 GB)
Avenue 4.6.3 Windows (85 MB No Footage)
Avenue 4.6.3 Mac OS X (1.2 GB)
Avenue 4.6.3 Mac OS X (163 MB No Footage)
Arena 5.1.3 Windows (1 GB)
Arena 5.1.3 Windows (85 MB No Footage)
Arena 5.1.3 Mac OS X (1.2 GB)
Arena 5.1.3 Mac OS X (163 MB No Footage)
Avenue 4.6.2 Windows (1 GB)
Avenue 4.6.2 Windows (85 MB No Footage)
Avenue 4.6.2 Mac OS X (1.2 GB)
Avenue 4.6.2 Mac OS X (163 MB No Footage)
Arena 5.1.2 Windows (1 GB)
Arena 5.1.2 Windows (85 MB No Footage)
Arena 5.1.2 Mac OS X (1.2 GB)
Arena 5.1.2 Mac OS X (163 MB No Footage)
Avenue 4.5.4 Windows
Avenue 4.5.4 Mac OS X
Arena 5.0.4 Windows
Arena 5.0.4 Mac OS X
Avenue 4.5.1 Windows
Avenue 4.5.1 Mac OS X
Arena 5.0.1 Windows
Arena 5.0.1 Mac OS X
Avenue 4.2.2 Windows
Avenue 4.2.2 Mac OS X
Arena 4.2.2 Windows
Arena 4.2.2 Mac OS X