下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
还剩14页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢大连市金州新区第七套快乐舞步健身操歌词版_高清_1_广场舞视频教学在线观看_糖豆广场舞
分享给站外好友
播放器地址那一套快乐舞步健身操小节里面含有小苹果歌词_百度知道
那一套快乐舞步健身操小节里面含有小苹果歌词
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励15(财富值+成长值)+难题奖励30(财富值+成长值)+提问者悬赏50(财富值+成长值)
我有更好的答案
没有,不可能
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
健身操的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我记得在跳健美操的时候有首音乐的歌词是I love you baby...好像是老六人音乐_百度知道
我记得在跳健美操的时候有首音乐的歌词是I love you baby...好像是老六人音乐
.....好像是老六人音乐.我记得在跳健美操的时候有首音乐的歌词是I love you baby.
我有更好的答案
是“Never had a dream come true”吗?O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
采纳率:34%
。难道是什麽i love you baby。。,爱上了你的美。。。之类的么那歌词。。如果是那个的话是 羽泉的&爱上美丽的你&gt
是不是《Can't Take My Eye Off You》
规定6人 15-17周岁年龄2组的音乐
爱上了你的美
i love you baby
歌手:puff daddy (p diddy)
专辑:no way out
Thanks to dj. for these lyrics.f/ Black Rob(I'll always be there for you)Yeah(I'll never betray you)Mmm, mmm, mmm(I love you baby)I love you babyVerse One: Black RobI met her Uptown on Dyckman, aight thenTalkin that, how she only dealt with businessmenNiggaz baggin joints, money off and on the booksThe ones who stand firm like ain't, nuttin shookabout them, I doubt them cats waitin for meYou know them niggaz, them big dudes across the streetShe say, &Yeah, they from over on Mayfair&Bullets from out of nowhere, told her to stay there and duck downI hit the ground but managed to pull a piece outThis bitch over them with them pointin the chief outThey want beef out here, they gon' get itin the worst way, I'ma show em how Black playRoll the dice, fuckin with me is like snake eyesPuff Daddy (P Diddy)I break guys, sit back and watch my cake riseIt's all about the Benjamins, true that be the mottoRan out of ammo and started, throwin bottlesRunnin, and I ain't lookin back for shitCrooked ass bitch, today I get you back for this(I'll get you back)Chorus: repeat 2XI love you baby No you don'tYou drive me crazy That's rightI'll never betray thee UhhI love you baby C'monVerse Two: Black Rob (starts rapping during the chorus)Yo since the last altercation I been goin to streetSeein honey at the club ery week and I speakI'ma rock that ass to sleep before I strikeI ain't know the real deal until last nightHow, one of them brothers was locked with bankrollUsed to call my crib to see seventy-fourKick rhymes over the phone for hours he had the dacbabe bro told him, 'You wanna get money, see Blackwhen you get home', we never had chance to get upAnd wouldn't have, if his gun had left me hit upHe'd explain how his whole crew was slappin honeyBesides all that, she owed them cats a lot of moneyYouse about to get, fucked with no jailI'ma sit back and watch this cake finish bakinAnd plan your extermination, wordChorusVerse Three: Puff DaddyIt took a while to peep your style, Miss I-be-in-workinLow profile single, house in Staten Islandand Manhattan while, them same catsyou sent to get me boo, is on they to get youFuckin witchu, that small time crack dealin niggaHe a bitch too, they gon' bust his shit tooShit's real, you think you gonna set me upAnd get away scot free without some type of injuryNah kill it, I'ma flip the script on youSame thing you did to me, I'ma do it to youWho knew she was the female RamboFill one of they chest with four soon as he came in the doorLife is out, snuffed all they mans inIn the end, she had to be the Last Bitch StandinNot for long the buck the forty-four strongJust like that she was gone, now it's overAssumin I'll go back to my everyday lifeOf a rich millionaire just rockin the micGotta pause, and think about honey no doubtand admire how the chick went outChorus: repeat to fade
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
健美操的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。齐之韵快乐舞步健身操动作名称歌曲歌词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读