请教大虾,word up the bosshoss翻译成中文是什么意思

拿位大虾帮我翻译下吧,禁止机器翻译。_百度知道
拿位大虾帮我翻译下吧,禁止机器翻译。
昨天,我喝酒了,你不知道吧,你在开家长会呢。虽然我不会喝酒,可还是想喝,以为醒来会好点。我无法忘掉你,我放不下你。知道吗?我在哭,这是最软弱无能的表现了不是吗?你会笑话我吗?笑话我现在还不死心?傻傻的我一到晚上就满脑子都是你,我想我该睡了,可...
我害怕让她看我写的这个。还有她英语和我差不多。你大概无法理解我的心情吧。如果她想办法去翻译了那表示她心里还有我,可又想让他看。 所以我想用英文。如果她只是一看儿过5楼,我等待你 真的太感谢你了,除了第一段我都能看懂点了
我有更好的答案
帮你一把吧. It`s so coward? Laughing at me because I can still not give up you until now, with the blood falling from my heart. I plead you never kick me out of your world, I can`t lose you every moment in my life. Only hearing your voice. 未完待续 洗个澡再来, I`m also blaming myself for treasuring you so much at the same time. I love you so much that it let you feel not free. Do you dislike that, just I can`t. But I can`t still find a perfect way to love you. In fact, my love is exist for you. How it can be replaced by others? My friends tell me, we have no result because we never begin. Actually, I know it clearly? What a stupid me who always think about you in every night. I promise, I just lied to you only for once. I really know that when I meet you at the first time, you are the girl who I`m looking for with my whole life..太长了 I can never stop loving you with any regrets晕., so did my friends say. There are so many women in the world, may there will be a perfect for me. But I don`t want to search, because she is not you! I know we have no future. But if I did`t write, I think I would regret in my rest life. So, I gather all my courage to write something to you. It seems that I have no courage to give it to you. Let it depend on God! I`m a little afraid that the letter being noticed by you. It maybe more embarrssed when we meet again. At last, I want to know whether you can answer me or not. Just write something to me, anything will be OK. I`m waiting... I hope you happy forever. Never lose your smile.. That`s really my words.., the nessary part. You will never understand me forever, no sleep everyday but I can not miss you.这么大段文字。算了. I promised I would company you wiht my whole life. I`m telling the feeling of loving you with my tears. For you, I always have a feeling that I never got but has already been lost. I fell helpless and loneliness now, I want to tell you something, but I don`t know what to tell actually. I have no excuse to write this, I just want to get a speacial position in your heart. I wished the time could stop many times,分不要紧,我想知道的是你这段文字是给你外国女友的? I drank yesterday, seeing your smile can I feel the color of the life? You were having the meeting(家长会不知道怎么翻,是个意思就将就一下吧). Although I didn`t like to drink. Maybe the best way to love you is like the fiction says that there`s onthing serious but only your happiness, I can`t really answer it. I can find a woman to take place of you in my heart. It seems that I was wrong? I would let you free, I don`t know how to let you know the real me. I konw it`s time to sleep, but your voice haunts around my ears, I really can`t control myself to get rid of it... I find that I did`t write you something. I`m really silly. Don`t ask me how deep I love you, but I wanted to. I thought I would be better after it. But I just can`t forget you, at the moment which is only belong to you and me! Do you know? I am crying, isn`t it. But I know it too late. I even haven`t write anything to a girl until now. I don`t know how to write. The mood of missing you is hard to conclude in a word, although I know the suffer of miss, but I`d like to enjoy it. You may not understand that forever. You are only the beatiful but untouched dream of me. But I can`t persuide myself? Will you laugh at me. But the time can be stopped? There`s no fairy tale in the real world. I hate the just so-called ONLY, did you konw. I can no eat, I promised. I just know you are already a pfrt of me, the ticking clock remind me of that. I`m just longing to wait for you to say you like me
采纳率:32%
this is the most weak and incompetent performance of a not it? You joke me, this life does not give the girls写点什么. Do not know how to write, do not know how to so that you can understand this now, I really, for you, fear of it, you are looking for in my life that a girl. Perhaps you do not know it forever, I am Unable to get rid of you. Know? I cry, so you do not feel the freedom? I now feel is helplessness and a loss, if there are too many and you would like to say that may not know what to say? A joke I did not give up now, not to my outside world out of you. As long as we can hear your voice see your smile, in my world I have a minute you can not lack, you do not know it, my life would have so little glory. In fact, why not write this, but I really really want in your heart there is a special place ., I have, can not do not want to you, but I know too late, when I truly understand that the moment on the moment to tell its own I would like to keep you until the termination of my life at the moment.., how I have always felt has not lost it, I have been a simple desire that you will like me. Maybe my heart will never understand you, I promise to comply with, as long as I can do, you may now know what I do not love you the way, but I still like this you have no reason to regret. Maybe you really love the way the novel is, as long as you happy, as long as you happy enough, I said, until I learned how to love you the way to far. I am only what you have said it was only to deceive you. I clearly understand, and in that time to see the moment you started, in factYesterday, I drink, the sound of the clock ticking to remind me to understand. In fact. I can not forget you. Although I do not drink, or drink a can that will wake up a good point?傻傻one of my evening is full of you, that I think I went to sleep, but your voice echoes in my ears, can not but carry on .. .. Give you a free bar. I have to do with their commitment. Drip with the blood of the hearts as a pledge.. and many times when I am looking forward to a static, static in that you have a moment I will not let you because any reason to leave me, can this possible, you only know that my life has become a habit, the habit of essential day every day, you can not eat. Feeling like you really can not replace the use of a word, although I know the pain of love, but I am willing to bear the pain of this wonderful, Oh. I was so so deep you like, you can not escape the thought that many in tears, you will do the parents at the beginning, I hate the so-called single-minded their own好想I said to myself. I deeply implore you. Until today, I suddenly discovered that I have never written anything to you, choking on his own feeling of love with you, and also complained of upset to their you are reading is too important to care about your heart too? This is not a myth after all, do not sleep. Do not ask me how deep love you, I really can not tell, not a real shadow to find her OK? But if I am wrong, I love that because you born, how will be able to find a substitute for the people? A friend told me that we would not have such a result, we have not yet begun, in fact, and so I do not know, you just a distant dream and the hard won. But I can not convince myself. Silly me, my friends also say that many women in the world, there will be a good way like you. However, I have no intention of looking to be discovered. I said no matter who she is not you! I am well aware that the door is not possible I could be if I did not write, I think I will regret it for life. So, I鼓起了勇气may have the courage and the courage of writing to you. Well, then let God to decide. A little scared so you see that may be more embarrassed by it. Finally, you can give me写点什么it? But I want to hear you say ... ... I wish: Always happy Always happy望LZ选我...
Yesterday, I drink, you don't know, you in the meeting? Although I don't drink, but still want to drink, that will wake up. I can't forget you, I put you. Know? I cry, it is the weak performance is not? Would you laugh at me? I don't dead? Silly to the evening my head is filled with you, I think I should sleep, but your voice echoed in my ears, stop... Until today, I suddenly found that I never give you write anything in this life, alas, is not to write something girls? Don't know how to write, also don't know how you can experience the real now of I, for you, how do I always feel not having lost? I now feel helpless and stray, there are too many words to say with you, but he didn't know what to say. This is also why not write, but I really really want in your heart has a special position... I hope, many are still in time, you have my that instant, won't let you for any reason to leave me, but is it possible? After all, it is not the sound of the clock ticking mythology, remind me to understand. Actually I have been in the simple desire you will say that like me. My heart may you never know, I kept his promise, as long as I can do, I will do. I say to you only so is lying to you.I clearly understand that, in the moment I saw you, you are my life looking for the girl, but I know too late, when I really understand that moment of time, I tell myself to keep you until I life terminated at that moment. I was so deep that like you, let you not escape this heavy thoughts in tears, I said to myself a lump of deep feeling of love you, also blame myself in annoyed to see you too, you really care is important, let you feel not free, frightened. Give your freedom. I used to his promises. With the blood drip heart, until I learn as a pledge until you love or I don't know what is love you, but I'm still such regretles like you. Maybe true love your way in the novel, as long as you are happy, so long as you happiness is enough. But I beseech you, Don't put me out of the world, you in my world I minute cannot do without you. As long as you can hear the sound of your smile, I saw the life will have so little. Your mood can't replace with words, although I know, but I love to have this great pain. May you always all don't know! Ask not how much I love you, I really don't know you, my life has become a habit, and habits of an everyday, can not eat, sleep, but cannot miss you, really, I hate my so-called single-minded I said to myself, not to look for her shadow? But if I was wrong again, in fact I love is for you, and how to find can replace? Friends tell me, so we will have no results, we didn't start, I did not know, you again is a distant and difficult circle's dream. But I couldn't convince yourself. I was dumb, friends and so on, the woman, there will be a lot like you. But I had no intention to find that. I say, no matter who, she is not you! I know I have not possible, but if I don't write, I think I'll regret forever. So, I took courage, can have the courage to write and didn't have the courage to you. Alas, let heaven to decide. A bit afraid to let you see, maybe more awkward. Finally, you can write to me? But I want to hear you say... May: Happiness forever Happy forever
楼上的明显是机译的,可是楼主你也太强求了,这么长~~~
Yesterday, I drink, you do not know it, you will do the parents at the beginning. Although I do not drink, or drink a can that will wake up a good point. I can not forget you, I am Unable to get rid of you. Know? I cry, this is the most weak and incompetent performance of a not it? You joke me? A joke I did not give up now?one of my evening is full of you, that I think I went to sleep, but your voice echoes in my ears, can not but carry on ... ... Until today, I suddenly discovered that I have never written anything to you, Oh, this life does not give the girls. Do not know how to write, do not know how to so that you can understand this now, I really, for you, how I have always felt has not lost it? I now feel is helplessness and a loss, if there are too many and you would like to say that may not know what to say. In fact, why not write this, but I really really want in your heart there is a special place ... ... and many times when I am looking forward to a static, static in that you have a moment I will not let you because any reason to leave me, can this possible? This is not a myth after all, the sound of the clock ticking to remind me to understand. In fact, I have been a simple desire that you will like me. Maybe my heart will never understand you, I promise to comply with, as long as I can do, I have. I am only what you have said it was only to deceive you. I clearly understand, and in that time to see the moment you started, in fact, you are looking for in my life that a girl, but I know too late, when I truly understand that the moment on the moment to tell its own I would like to keep you until the termination of my life at the moment. I was so so deep you like, you can not escape the thought that many in tears, I said, choking on his own feeling of love with you, and also complained of upset to their you are reading is too important to care about your heart too, so you do not feel the freedom, fear of it. Give you a free bar. I have to do with their commitment. Drip with the blood of the hearts as a pledge, until I learned how to love you the way to far, you may now know what I do not love you the way, but I still like this you have no reason to regret. Maybe you really love the way the novel is, as long as you happy, as long as you happy enough. I not to my outside world out of you, in my world I have a minute you can not lack. As long as we can hear your voice see your smile, my life would have so little glory. Feeling like you really can not replace the use of a word, although I know the pain of love, but I am willing to bear the pain of this wonderful. Perhaps you do not know it forever. Do not ask me how deep love you, I really can not tell, you only know that my life has become a habit, the habit of essential day every day, you can not eat, do not sleep, can not do not want to you, really, I hate the so-called single-minded their own I said to myself, not a real shadow to find her OK? But if I am wrong, I love that because you born, how will be able to find a substitute for the people? A friend told me that we would not have such a result, we have not yet begun, in fact, and so I do not know, you just a distant dream and the hard won. But I can not convince myself. Silly me, my friends also say that many women in the world, there will be a good way like you. However, I have no intention of looking to be discovered. I said no matter who she is not you! I am well aware that the door is not possible I could be if I did not write, I think I will regret it for life. So, I may have the courage and the courage of writing to you. Well, then let God to decide. A little scared so you see that may be more embarrassed by it. Finally, you can give me it? But I want to hear you say ... ... I wish: Always happy
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 word up bosshoss微盘 的文章