你可能喜欢英语。问路_百度知道
英语。问路
5.1的时候不是世博了嘛,准备去看看,万一路上遇到个老外。问路,我不知道怎么说,但是最好也能搭上2句啊,
不好意思,我不知道怎么走就可以了。用英语怎么说
哈哈,要不你就跟他说
sorry,i can't speak English 直接说 sorry,I don't know
采纳率:30%
sorry,i don't know too.
I am sorry, but I am a newer to.不好意思,我也是新来这里,不熟悉。如果你还想说多点,那么:Perhaps I may find someone to help you,do you mind?我可以找个人帮你。如果no,人家不介意,你可以问周围有没有会英语的,让人家去说吧。你听听,看能不能听懂咯
Sorry. I don't know,either否定句中的也,用either
Sorry, I don't know either.
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
问路的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用英语向别人问路 怎么表述好
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
问路的常见英语表达:1.Excuse me,where is the post office?2.Is these a post office near /around hear?3.Can you tell me the way to the post office 4.How can I get to the post office?5.Which is the way to the post office 6.Do you know the way to the post office?7.Can you tell me how to get to the library?问路的常见英语表达开头语:Excuse me,where is the „„ Excuse me,how to go to the „„ Excuse me,which is the way to the „„ it's on the left \ right it's between the „„ it's besides the „„ it's in the front of „„ 问路的英语对话1 A:Excuse me,Where am I on this map?A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?B:We are here,bus station,we are in the heart of the city.B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心.A:Oh !I think I’m lost.Can I go from here to the railway station?A:哦!我想我迷路了.我能否从这里到火车站呢?B:Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
excuse me,how can I get to the+目的地 please?
Excuse me.How can I
get to ******?Excuse me. Could you tell me the
way to the ......?
Could you tell me which is the way to.....,please?Can you tell me how to get to....,please?Will you please tell me how I can get to....?
扫描下载二维码问路+指路常用英语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
问路+指路常用英语
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语问路情景对话_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读