我问一个小英语教材just for fun问题就是fun是不是既可作

牛津小学英语3B全_甜梦文库
牛津小学英语3B全
★清华大学★英语系测试:为中小学生英语量身定做. 官方网站:http://qinghua.yeryy.com/ 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果牛津小学英语 3B 全_册教案[1] ★清华大学★英语系测试:为中小学生英语量身定做. 官方网站:http://qinghua.yeryy.com/ 清华大学英语教授研究组提供 3B 教案 顾雯雯Unit 1 My school bag(第一教时)2.28 Wed. 1 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第一单元第一教时 A Learn to say, B Look and learn 二 教学目标 1、能听懂、会读、会说、会写单词:a tape, a knife, a crayon, a storybook. 2、能听懂、会说日常交际用语:What's that on the desk? What's this in your pencil box? 并能做出正确应答。 3、能用所学句子进行对话。 三 教学重点和难点 1、能听懂、会读、会说、会写单词:tape, knife, crayon, storybook. 2、能听懂、会说日常交际用语:What's that on the desk? What's this in your pencil box? 并能做出正确应答。 四 课前准备 教学挂图、图片、磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Welcome back to school, boys and girls. Nice to meet you. T-s B Presentation 1、T show something to the Ss, then ask and answer: What's this/ that in English? Is this/ that a …? It's a pencil. / … Yes, it is. No, it isn't. 相机教授:a tape, a knife, a crayon, a storybook Read after the teacher. Read the words 2、Play a game: What's missing? 教师将四张单词卡片打乱 顺序,并快速抽掉一张,让学 together. It's a … s-s 学生活动 Nice to meet you, too. 生说出少掉的那个单词。3、Teach : in, on What's this in the desk? It's a … What's that on the desk? It's a … Play a game: Say and do. Practice in Put your …in/ on the… pairs.4、Have a talk: Come here, …. What's that on the desk? It's a tape. What's this in your pencil box? It's a pencil sharpener. Have a talk in pairs. C Learn to say 出示教学挂图 1-2, 播放录音。 Listen to the tape and read after the tape. Read after the teacher. Read together. Have a talk in pairs. Let Ss act. Make some dialogues. 六 板书设计 Unit 1 My school bag What's that on the desk? It's a tape. What's this in your pencil box? It's a pencil sharpener. 七 作业设计 1、Copy the new words on the copybook. 2、Read and recite the words. 八 教学反思 本课主要教授 B 部分的单词以及 A 部分课文句型。在教 B 部分 的单词时,我准备了一个大盒子,称其为“魔盒” 。在盒子里面放 一些课文中出现的文具用品,让一名学生看到,让他问其他的学 生:What’s this/that? 通过让学生猜一猜的方式,既复习以前 学过的学习用品类单词,又新授了本课 B 部分的新单词。Unit 1 My school bag (第二教时)3.1 Thu. 2 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第一单元第二教时 A Learn to say, B Look and learn, C Look and say 二 教学目标 1、能听懂、会说单词:a school bag, a copybook, a stapler, a toy train 及词组 in English. 2、能听懂、会说日常交际用语:What's this/ that in English? 并做出正确应答:It's a … 三 教学重点和难点 1、能听懂、会说单词:a school bag, a copybook, a stapler, a toy train 及词组 in English. 2、能听懂、会说日常交际用语:What's this/ that in English? 并做出正确应答:It's a … 四 课前准备 教学挂图,图片,磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Good morning, boys and girls. 学生活动 Good morning, Miss Chen. s-s T-s B Revision 1、 Ask and answer:What's that on the desk? It's a … What's this in your pencil box? It's a … Ask and answer in pairs. C Presentation1、T show a school bag and say: Look, this is my school bag. Please guess: It's a tape/ knife/…What's this in my school Read the words bag? 相机教学:a school, a copybook, a stapler, a toy train. after the teacher. Spell the words together.It's a … 2、教师出示一些物品:ask and answer It's a … Ask and answer inWhat's this in English? pairs. What's that in English? What's this in Teach: in English English? It's a tape. What's that in English? It's a school 3、T show a knife and say: bag. Excuse me. What's this in … English? Thank you.It's a …Excuse me. What's that in It's a … English? Oh, I see. Teach: Excuse me. Oh, I see. Let Ss say: Excuse me, …4、T show 4 pictures, let Ss What's this/ that look at the pictures and in English? It's have a talk in pairs: a … What's this/ that in/ on the …? It's a … D Learn to say 出示教学挂图 3-4, 播放录音。 Listen to the tape and read after the tape. Read after the teacher. Read and act in groups. 六 板书设计Unit 1 My school bag What's this in English? It's a knife. What's that in English? It's a crayon.七 作业设计 1、Read the text after the tape. 2、Read and act in groups. 八 教学反思 本课主要是复习上一节的内容。在本课的侧重点,我主要是让 学生理解和掌握 in 和 on 的正确使用方法。因此,在教授介词 in 和 on 时,我不光是让学生掌握好课本上的 on the desk, in your pencil-box,而是让学生进行不同的组词练习,从而来检查学生 是否理解并能正确使用这两个介词。Unit 1 My school bag (第三教时)3.5 Mon. 3 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第一单元第三教时 E Fun house 二 教学目标 1、能熟练运用所学单词和日常交际用语进行对话和表演。 2、能根据录音内容圈出正确的答案。 三 教学重点和难点 1、能熟练运用所学单词和日常交际用语进行对话和表演。 2、能根据录音内容圈出正确的答案。 四 课前准备 图片,磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Good morning, boys and girls. 学生活动 Good morning, Miss Chen. s-s T-s B Revision 1、 show something, ask and T answer: It's a schoolWhat's this in English? bag. What's that in English? It's a box. What's this in your pencil box? It's a rubber. It's a basket.What's that on the chair? Spell the words together. Have a talk in pairs. C Presentation 1、T show some pictures Look at the pictures and make some dialogues in pairs: What's this in English? It's a … What's that in 2、listen and circle English? It's a … Check them. Read the words3、Play a game: Touch and together. guess Listen to the tape and circle.A 蒙上眼睛,触摸 书包中的物品,B 问:What's in my school bag? A guess: It's a … Play the game in pairs. D Sing a song Listen to the tape. Sing after the tape. Sing together. 六、作业设计 1、Sing the song. 2、Play the game after class. 七 教学反思 在这节课中,我主要让学生利用所学进行了一个游戏;让学生 通过触摸书包中的物品来进行猜测游戏。这是一种单词游戏。我 在课中将之扩展活化,转化程同桌操练和小组操练。这样,不仅 能活跃课堂气氛,还能扩大学生的参与面。Unit 1 My school bag (第四教时)3.6 Tue.4 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第一单元第四教时 Finish the WB 二 教学目标 1、 2、 3、 复习巩固所学单词和词组。 能熟练运用所学的日常交际用语进行对话和表演。 能听懂录音内容,完成练习册。三 教学重点和难点 1、 熟练运用所学的日常交际用语进行对话和表演。2、能听懂录音内容,完成练习册。 四 课前准备 生字卡片,录音机及磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Good morning, boys and girls. 学生活动 Good morning, Miss Chen. s-s T-s B Revision 1、T show some cards, Let Ss read the words together. 2、Play a game: Touch and What's in my guess school bag? It's a …CFinish the WB: Let Ss talk in pairs: A: What's this/ that? B: It's a … 2、Listen, find and circle. Listen to the tape and judge. Let Ss look at the pictures and say.Presentation 1、Listen and judge 3、Listen and number.Listen to the tape and circle. Let Ss talk in pairs.4、Listen and drawListen to the tape and number. Let Ss read together. Let Ss read the words together. Listen to the tape and draw.六 作业设计 Recite the words and the text. 七 教学反思 本课主要是让学生完成补充习题册。为了加强学生的听力,我 先让学生听,独立完成。然后,再次听,让学生重复说出录音中 的句子,并说说中文,从而检查学生是否完全听懂。Unit 1 My school bag (第五教时)3.7 Wed. 5 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第一单元第五教时 进行单元测试(试卷集) Unit 2 Yes or no (第一教时) 3.8 Thu. 6 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第二单元第一教时 A Learn to say, B Look and learn, D Look, read and write. 二 教学目标 1、能听懂、会说日常用品类单词:a fridge, a bed, a clock, a key, a radio. 2、 能听懂、会说日常交际用语:May I come in? Come in,please. Is this/ that …? Yes, it is. / No, it isn't. It's … What a nice …! 三 教学重点和难点 1、能听懂、会说日常用品类单词:a fridge, a bed, a clock, a key, a radio. 2、能听懂、会说日常交际用语:May I come in? Come in, please. Is this/ that …? Yes, it is. / No, it isn't. It's … What a nice …! 四 课前准备 生字卡片、教学挂图,录音机及磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 A 教师活动 Good morning, boys and 学生活动 Good morning, Free talkgirls.Miss Chen. s-sT-s B Revision 1、T show some pictures, then ask and answer: What's this in English? It's a fridge. What's that in English? It's a bed. Teach: fridge, bed Let Ss spell the words together. Have a talk in pairs. What's this in the desk? It's a … What's that on the chair? It's a … C Presentation 1、 让一个学生假装迟到: Sorry, I'm late. May I come in? Practice inCome in, please. Teach: May I come in?Come in, please. pairs: A: May I come in? B: Come in, 2、Let Ss ask, T answer: It's a key. It's a clock. Teach: key, clockplease.What's this on the desk? What's that on3、教师指着收音机问: Is this a clock? What a nice radio! Teach: radio What a nice radio!the wall?Let Ss spell the words together.No, it isn't. It's a radio. 4、T point something in the classroom, then ask and Let Ss say: answer: Is this a radio? Is this a pencil? What a nice …! Spell and write the words.Yes, it is. No, it isn't. It's a ball pen. Ask and answer in pairs: A: Is this a … B: Yes, it is. A: Is that a … B: No, it isn't. It's a …D Learn to sayT show picture1-2Listen to the tape. Read after the tape. Read after the T. Read together. Read and act.六 板书设计 Unit 2 Yes or no May I come in? Come in, please. Is this/ that …? Yes, it is. / No, it isn't. It's … What a nice …! 七 作业设计 1、Copy the new words. 2、Read and act the text. 八 课后反思 本课 B 部分安排的是日常用品类单词。教材巧妙地在一个房间 中呈现了十二种日常用品。我在教授新单词地同时,有意识地复 习已经学过地知识,如: a bed, a desk, a chair, a bookcase, a Walkman 和 a fridge。我认为我们应该充分利用教学书上的有 用材料,同时利用图片、简笔画、实物等布置教室,以增强情景 的真实性。这样不仅能集中学生的注意力,而且能加深学生对所 学知识的理解。Unit 2 Yes or no (第二教时) 3.12 Mon. 7 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第二单元第二教时 A Learn to say, B Look and learn, 二 教学目标 1、 能听懂、 会说日常用品类单词: computer, a camera, a watch. a 2、能听懂、会说日常交际用语:Can I have a look? Sure, here you are. 三 教学重点和难点 1、 能听懂、 会说日常用品类单词: computer, a camera, a watch. a 2、能听懂、会说日常交际用语:Can I have a look? Sure, here you are. 四 课前准备 生字卡片、教学挂图,录音机及磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Good morning, boys and girls. 学生活动 Good morning, Miss Chen. s-s T-s B Revision 1、Ask and answer: Is this a telephone? Is that a clock? What a nice clock! Have a talk in 2、T show some pictures. pairs. Let Ss spell the words together. C Presentation 1、教师指着电脑问: Is this a TV? No, it isn't. Yes, it is. Yes, it is.What's this in English? It's a computer. Teach: computer Read after the T.2、教师指着手表,让学生发 Is this a clock? 问: No, it isn't. It's a What a nice watch! watch. Teach: watchLet Ss spell and write the word.3、教师拿着照相机问学生: No, it isn't. Is this a radio? What's this? It's a camera. Let's take a photo. 4、Ask and answer: Is this your pencil box? Yes, it is. Can I have a look? Sure. Here you Sorry, I don't know. Oh, I see.What a nice pencil box! are. Teach: Can I have a look? Sure. Here you are. Have a talk in pairs: A: Is this your…? B: Yes, it is. A: Can I have a look? B: Sure, here you Thank you. are. D Learn to say T show picture3-4 Listen to the tape. Read after the tape. Read after the T. Read together. Read and act. 六 板书设计 Unit 2 Yes or no Is this your…? Yes, it is. Can I have a look? Sure, here you are. 七 作业设计 1、Spell the words. 2、Read after the tape. 八 课后反思 本课主要是教授 A 部分课文内容。其中主要操练句型:Is this a/an/yur …? Yes, it is./ No, it isn’t. 在得到肯定回答时, 要求学生用 What a nice …!表示赞美。为避免操练过于机械,教 师可将事先准备的集中外观新奇的物品分发给学生,使问答富有 意义。我还将需要确认的物品放在盒子中,组织学生用 Is that a/an …? 做猜物游戏。Unit 2 Yes or no (第三教时) 3.13 Tue. 8 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第二单元第三教时 C Look and say, E Fun house1 Listen And judge, 2 Think and guess 二 教学目标 1、能运用所学句型进行对话和表演。 2、能看懂图意,并能根据所给句子编对话。 三 教学重点和难点 1、能运用所学句型进行对话和表演。 2、能看懂图意,并能根据所给句子编对话。 四 课前准备 教学挂图,录音机及磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk教师活动 Good morning, boys and girls.学生活动 Good morning, Miss Chen. s-sT-s B Revision T show some words, Let Ss read the words one by one. Let Ss make some dialogues and act. C Presentation 1、T show four pictures Let Ss look at the pictures and talk about them. 2、T show some sentences: Let Ss make some Is this/ that …? Yes, it is. No, it isn't. It's… How nice/pretty! Can I have a look? Sure. dialogues with these sentences. Let Ss act in groups.3、教师出示一些图片,遮掉 一部分, 让学生根据露出部 分猜物品 Yes, it is. Is it a…? Is it a…?No, it isn't. Practice in pairs.4、T show eight pictures, Let Ss read the words together: a key, a radio, a Ask and answer: Is this a…? Is that a…? Yes, it is. No, it isn't. Listen to the tape and judge. 六 板书设计 Unit 2 Yes or no Is this/ that …? Yes, it is. No, it isn't. It's… How nice/pretty! Can I have a look? Sure 七 作业设计 Make some dialogues. Walkman, a clock… 八 课后反思 本课 C 部分呈现了四个不同场景,让学生利用句型 Is this / that …? 来确认物品,操练新句型。C 部分的句型是需要学生牢 牢掌握的,因此在组织学生看图说话前,我觉得我们教师可以采 用灵活多样的方法复习巩固这些单词,并将它们与本单元所学的 重点句型糅合在一起进行综合操练。我将学生分成四组,每组围 绕一幅图的场景进行小品表演。Unit 2 Yes or no (第四教时) 3.14 Wed. 9 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第二单元第四教时 E Fun house 3 Say a rhyme, Finish the WB 二 教学目标 1、能运用所学句型进行对话和表演。 2、能听懂录音内容,完成练习册。 三 教学重点和难点 1、能运用所学句型进行对话和表演。 2、能听懂录音内容,完成练习册。 四 课前准备 录音机及磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 教师活动 学生活动 A Free talkGood morning, boys and girls.Good morning, Miss Chen. s-sT-s B Revision Have a talk: Is that your key? No, it isn't.Is this your pencil box? Yes, it is. Can I have a look? Sure, here youWhat a nice pencil box! are. Thank you. Have a talk in pairs. C Presentation 1、 Say a rhyme: It's his Read after the T. Read after the tape. Read together.key. Is it your key On the TV? Can you see? I see. I see.No, it isn't my key. Say the rhyme It's his key. with the other words. 2、 Finish the WB:A Listen and respond. Look at the pictures and have a talk in pairs. B Listen and number. Listen to the tape and respond. C Listen and check. Listen to the tape and number. D Listen and judge. Listen to the tape and check. Listen to the tape and judge. 六 作业设计 Recite the words and the text. 八 课后反思 在教授歌谣 It’s his key 时,我觉得教师可以利用教具、实 物或插图,播放录音,引导学生边听录音边打节奏,体会句子的 重音和语调。然后,在逐句学习。当学生会颂读这首歌谣后,可 让学生进行一次组与组的比赛,激发学生的学习热情。Unit 2 Yes or no (第五教时) 3.15 Thu. 10 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第二单元第五教时 进行单元测试(试卷集)Unit 3Family members(第一教时)3.19 Mon. 11一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第三单元第一教时 A Learn to say, B Look and learn 二 教学目标 1、 听得懂、 会说单词 grandfather, grandmother, uncle,aunt 及词组 a family photo. 2、 听得懂、会说日常交际用语 Is this your…? Yes,he/she is. No, he/she isn't. Who's he/she? He's /She's… 3、 能正确区别 he 和 she.三 教学重点和难点 1、 听得懂、 会说单词 grandfather, grandmother, uncle,aunt 及词组 a family photo. 2、 听得懂、会说日常交际用语 Is this your…? Yes,he/she is. No, he/she isn't. Who's he/she? He's /She's… 四 课前准备 教学挂图、生字卡片、录音机及磁带、家庭照片 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk教师活动 Good morning, boys and girls.学生活动 Good morning, Miss Chen. Fine, thankHow are you?… B Revision 1 T show something and ask: What's this /that in/on the…? Is this your…?you.… Ss answer: It's a… Yes, it is. /No, it isn't.He's /She's… 2 教师指着一些学生问: “Who's he/she” C Presentation 1 Explain the meaning of Learn the title “Family members” “Familyand practice 2 T show a family photo: members” Look, this is my family photo. Teach: a family photo Read after the (注意 photo 的读音) TT: This is my father. Read one by one This is my mother. This is my father' father. He's my grandfather. Teach: grandfather 同法教 grandmother, uncle, aunt Read after the T Read it together 3 T: He's my father/ grandfather/ uncle. She's my mother/ grandmother/ aunt. Teach: he, she 让学生指着同学 说: He's … /She's… 4 Let Ss show their family photos and Practice inintroduce their family groups: members. This is my… He's /She's my… 5 教师指着个别学生的照 片问: Is this your father/mother? S1:Yes, he/she is. Is this your father/mother? Who's he/she?…S2:No, he/she isn't. He's my uncle. She's my aunt.D Learn to say教师出示教学挂图Look at the pictures and listen to the tape. Read after the tape. Read together. Read and act.六 板书设计 Unit 3 Family members family photo grandfather father mother 七 作业设计 1、 2、 collect some family photos introduce their family members grandmother uncle aunt 八 课后反思 本课 B 部分主要是教授家庭成员的称谓。在单词的操练中, 我采用了游戏 Who’s missing? 请八位学生分别戴上 father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, aunt, uncle, Mike 和 Yang Ling 的头饰站到讲台前,进行小组比赛。然后 请一名学生躲起来,其他各组代表猜猜谁不见了。用这样游 戏可以加深学生对所学这些称谓的理解和运用。Unit 3Family members(第二教时)3.20 Tue. 12一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第三单元第二教时 A Learn to say, B Look and learn,D Look, read and write 二 教学目标 1、听得懂、会说单词 son, daughter, brother, sister, friend. 2、听得懂、会说、会读、会写单词 a boy, a girl, a man. 3、 听得懂、 会说日常交际用语 He's /She's…, I think. Yes, he/she is. No, he/she isn't. Who's he/she? He's /She's… 三 教学重点和难点 1、听得懂、会说单词 son, daughter, brother, sister, friend. 2、听得懂、会说、会读、会写单词 a boy, a girl, a man. 3、 听得懂、 会说日常交际用语 He's /She's…, I think. Yes, he/she is. No, he/she isn't. Who's he/she? He's /She's… 四 课前准备 教学挂图,人物头饰,录音机及磁带,生字卡片 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Good morning,… Who's he/she? Who's that boy/that girl? B Revision 1、教师描述,让学生说出 相应的单词 father's/ mother's father father's/ mother's mother father's/ mother's brother father's/mother's sister 看教师口型猜单 词 grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt, 2、教师说一些单词,但不 father, mother grandfather grandmother uncle aunt 学生活动 Good morning, Miss Chen. He's /She's… He's /She's… 发出声音C Presentation教师出示一些人物的头 饰,A act Mr Black, B act David, C act Nancy. A: Hi, Mr Brown.and practice 1、T act Mr Brown,T: Hi, Mr Black. Is he your son?Yes. His name is David. Yes. Her nameThis is your daughter, I think.is Nancy. AB: Nice to meet you.Nice to meet you. Teach: son, daughter, This is your …, I think.Read after the T2、T act Helen. T: Hello, boys and girls. My name is Helen. Mike is my brother. I'm his Read row by row Ss: This is your sister, I think. sister. Teach: brother, sister Practice in groups: A: This is my T: No, she isn't. She's friend, …my friend, Yang Ling. B: Nice to meet Teach: friend, you, … C:Nice to meet you, too.3、Let Ss show theirPractice infamily photos and talk groups: about them. Is this your…? Yes, he/she is. No, he/she isn't. He's /She's…, I think. Yes, he/she is. No, he/she isn't. Who's he/she? He's /She's my… D Look, read and write 1、教师请一男一女两个学 生走到前面,问学生: Is this a boy/ girl? Yes, he/she is. No, he/she isn't. 2、教师请一个男生戴上胡 子扮成男人,问学生: Is this a boy? No, he isn't. He is a man.Teach: man, boy, girl 学生书空 教师板演 学生在书上临摹 单词 Spell the words together.E Play a gameGuess: Who's that man/ boy/ girl?学生将头饰戴 好,猜头饰上的 人物 He's /She's…, IYes, he/she is. /No, he/she isn't. F 教师出示教学挂图,播放think.Listen to the tape.Learn to say 录音。 Read together. Read and act. 六 板书设计 Unit 3 Family members This is your…, I think. Yes, he/she is. No, he/she isn't. Who's he/she? He's /She's… 七 作业设计 1、Read after the tape. 2、Read and act. 3、Copy the words.Unit 3Family members(第三教时)3.21 Wed. 13一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第三单元第三教时 C Look and say, E Fun house 3 Sing a song 二 教学目标 1、能熟练掌握本单元所学的单词及短语。 2、能在教师创设的情景中熟练运用所学的日常交际用语。 3、学唱歌曲:Family song. 三 教学重点和难点 1、能熟练掌握本单元所学的单词及短语。 2、能在教师创设的情景中熟练运用所学的日常交际用语。 四 课前准备 教学挂图,录音机及磁带,生字卡片 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk Who's he/she? B Revision 1、教师出示一些人物头 饰: Who's that boy/man? Who's that girl/woman? He's… She's… 教师活动 Good morning,… 学生活动 Good morning, Miss Chen. He's /She's…2、Play a game: Who' missing? 教师出示几张人物卡片, 快速闪现并藏掉一张, 让 学生猜少了谁? Yes, he/she is. No, he/she isn't. C 1、He's /She's…, I think.Let Ss show their Have a talk in Presentation and practicefamily photos and talk pairs. about them. A: Who's he? B: He's my father. A: She's your mother, I think. B: No, she isn't. A: Who's she? B: She's my aunt.DT show four pictures,Make some dialogues and act in groups. Is he/she your…? Yes, he/she is. No, he/she isn't. Who's he/she? He's /She's my …Look and say let Ss make some dialogues. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, too. Let Ss act in groups. E 教师出示歌词:Family Read after theSing a song: song.Father, mother, brother teacher. and sister, Listen to thethey all live together. tape and sing Father, mother, brother after the tape. and sister, they all love one another. 六 板书设计 Unit 3 Family members Picture 1 教学挂图 Picture 2 Picture 3 Picture 4 Sing and act together. 七 作业设计 1、Talk about their family photos. 2、Sing a song: Family song.Unit 3Family members(第四教时) 3.22 Thu. 14一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第三单元第四教时 E Fun house 1 Listen and number, 2 Make an album , Finish the WB 二 教学目标 1、能熟练掌握本单元所学的单词及短语。 2、能在教师创设的情景中熟练运用所学的日常交际用语。 3、能按正确的步骤制作影集。 4、完成练习册。 三 教学重点和难点 1、能熟练掌握本单元所学的单词及短语。 2、 能根据教师创设的情景熟练运用所学的日常交际用语进行 对话和表演。 四 课前准备 彩纸,照片,录音机及磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 教师活动 A 学生活动 Sing a song: Free talk Good morning,…Family song. Good morning, Miss Chen. Who's he/she? He's /She's…B1、Let Ss show their family Yes, he/she is. No, he/she isn't. Have a talk in pairs. 2、 3、 让学生默写部分单词。 教师出示 B 部分挂图, This is my… He /She is my…Revision photos, Is he/she your …?指着人物图片让学生说句 子。 C Fun house 1、让学生完成 Listen and 听录音完成 1 Listen and number Let Ss read together: This is my…number2、Make an album: 学生按照步骤制作 影集。 学生边贴照片边用 英语互相介绍自己教师讲解制作步骤: Get six cards. Stick them with tape. Fold them. Draw a picture on the cover. Paste your photos. D Finish the WB A、Listen and judge的家庭成员。 This is my… He /She is my… Listen to the教师出示一些书中人物的 tape and finish 图片,使学生熟悉这些人 物之间的关系。 B、Listen and circle 看图,用 Who's he/she? C、Listen, number and write He's /She's…进 D、Listen and draw What's this in English? 行问答。 the exercises.It's an elephant. 六 板书设计 Unit 3 Family members Get six cards. Stick them with tape. Fold them. Draw a picture on the cover. Paste your photos. 七 作业设计 背诵 A,B 部分。 Unit 3Family members(第五教时)3.26 Mon. 15一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第三单元第五教时 进行单元测试(试卷集)Unit 4 Time (第一教时) 3.28 Wed. 16 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第四单元第一教时 B Look and learn, D Look, read and write 二 教学目标 1、听得懂、会说数词 1―12。 2、听得懂、会说、会读、会写 one, two, three. 3、听得懂、会说日常交际用语 What's the time now? It's… (o'clock) 三 教学重点和难点 1、听得懂、会说数词 1―12。 2、听得懂、会说、会读、会写 one, two, three. 3、听得懂、会说日常交际用语 What's the time now? It's… (o'clock) 四 课前准备 若干铅笔、橡皮,钟(事先布置学生每人制作一只钟) 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk How many lights can you see? How many pencils can you see? B Revision Let Ss count: 教师活动 Good morning,… 学生活动 Good morning, Miss Chen. I can see… lights. I can see… pencils. Count and say the教师出示几个手指, 让学生说 numbers. 出相应的数字。C Presentation and practice1、教师出示一支铅笔: What's this in English? It's a pencil. You can say: It's onepencil. Teach: one 用相同的方法教:two, three Read after the T2、快速出示数字卡片学生在书上临摹单 词。one, two, three 让学生以最快的速度读出 来。让学生把单词和数 3、教师在黑板上示范书字连起来。写。 4、 5、 别教学数词 4―12。 Listen and match. Read after the T 6、 教师出示一只钟Look, this is a clock. It can tell us the time. Teach: time T: What's the time now? It's one o'clock. /It's two o'clock. It's … o'clock. Teach: What's the time now? It's … o'clock. It's … o'clock. 让学生自然而然地 跟着教师说下去。7、教师拨动钟面上的指针, 问: What's the time now? D Play a game 教师出示一些电话号码, 让学生以小组为单110, 119, 120, 114, 117 位, 进行读数比赛。 六 板书设计 one 一 七 作业设计 1、 2、Unit 4 Time two 二 three 三Copy the words. Count the numbers. 八 教学反思: &&教育心理学&&上说的没错,小学生具有一定的思维定势。本 学期前两个单元学习的是物品,回答时用 It's a…于是,今天学 了时间以后,他们也习惯性地用 It's a…比如,我问:What's the time now? 他们应该回答 It's…o'clock. 在 It's 后面没有 a 这 个发音,可是他们却说成 It's a…o'clock.课后我思考了一下, 发现问题出在 o'clock 的 o'上面。因为他的发音和 a 的发音一模 一样,结果有些同学就开始混淆了。实际上,这个问题是可以避 免的。因为时间还有一种表达法,就是直接回答 It's…这在课文 的第二幅图就出现了。 经过反复地操练以后, 学生完全可以在 It's 后面直接跟上一到十二个数字,而不发 a 这个音。等到 It's…练 熟了,再在后面加上 o'clock,就不会发生今天课上的问题了。 从今天这个小小的问题看来, 我在教学中还没有做到前后知识 的融会贯通,只会按部就班地按照书上的顺序教。书上先出现 It's…o'clock.后出现 It's… 我就先教 It's…o'clock. 后教 It's…结果使得学生读起来很拗 口,而我还去怪学生不用心读。看来,在今后的教学中,我还应 该更深入地研究教材,在教学内容的组织上,力争做到循序渐进, 由浅入深,使学生学起来更轻松,知识掌握得更扎实。Unit 4 Time (第二教时)3.29 Thu. 17 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第单元第二教时 A Learn to say, C Look and say 二 教学目标 1、 2、 能熟练说出数词 1―12。 听得懂、 会说日常交际用语 It's time to… Shall we watchTV? You can… 三 教学重点和难点 1、能熟练说出数词 1―12。 2、听得懂、会说日常交际用语 It's time to… Shall we watch TV? You can… 四 课前准备 教学挂图,钟,数字卡片。 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Good morning,… What's the time, please? Let's go to school now. 学生活动 Good morning,… It's seven o'clock. OK. B Revision 1、 show some number cards, Ss read them: T 9, 7, 4, 10… nine, seven, four, ten… 2、教师出示一些号码: 110, 119, 120, 114, 117 各组进行读号码比 3、教师拨动钟面上的指针, 赛。 问: What's the time now? It's … o'clock. C Presentation and practice 1、 教师将指针拨到 6:00 What's the time now? It's time to get up. Get up,… All right. It's six o'clock.2、教师将指针拨到 7:00 What's the time now? It's time to go to school. Let's go to school now. OK. It's seven o'clock.Teach: It's time to…Let Ss say: It's…o'clock.3、教师将指针拨到 4:00 What's the time now? You can go home now.It's time to…Teach: You can…It's four o'clock.4、教师将指针拨到 12: OK. 00 What's the time now? It's time to have lunch. Teach: have lunch 5、 教师将指针拨到 8:00 What's the time now? Shall we watch TV? Teach: Shall we…? It's eight. 6、教师拨动钟面上的指针, Ask and answer: What's the time now? It's time to… You can… Shall we…? OK. /All right. / Great! It's…o'clock. Great! It's twelve.Practice in pairs: What's the time now? It's…o'clock. It's time to… You can… Shall we…? D 教师出示课文教学挂图, 播放 Listen to the tape. Read after the tape. Read together. Read and act. E T show four pictures, let Make someLearn to say 录音。Look and say Ss look at the pictures and dialogues: talk about them. What's the time, please? It's… Time to… Let Ss act. Let's go.六 板书设计Unit 4 Time What's the time now? It's…o'clock. It's time to… You can… Shall we…? 七 作业设计 Read the lesson after the tape. 八 教学反思: 本课主要是教授句型 What’s the time? It’s … o’clock. 由 于 o’clock 比较难读,因此在让学生操练 It’s … o’clock. 的时候,为了避免机械式操练朗读句型,我在讲授完句型之后, 进行了一个游戏。Wolf ,Wolf, what’s the time? 这个游戏其 实是我们小时候经常会玩的一个游戏,所以学生应该不会感到陌 生。Unit 4 Time (第三教时) 4.2 Mon. 18 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第四单元第三教时 E Fun house 1 Listen and draw, 3 Say a rhyme,Finish the WB 二 教学目标 1、 能用日常交际用语 What's the time now? It's…(o'clock)进行时间的问答。 2、 Say a rhyme: Jack has a clock(初步掌握一般现在时动词的变化。 ) 3、 能在教师创设的情境中正确使用日常交际用语 It's timeto…You can…Shall we…? 4、Finish the WB.三 教学重点和难点 1、 用日常交际用语 What's the time now? It's…(o'clock)进行时间的问答。 2、 能在教师创设的情境中正确使用日常交际用语 It's timeto… Shall we…? You can… 四 课前准备 录音机及磁带,钟 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Good morning,… Let Ss chant and act: 学生活动 Good morning,… Get up, get up, Go to school, go to school, Have lunch, have lunch, Go home, go home, Watch TV, watch TV. Go to bed, go to bed. B Revision 1、T show a clock: What's the time now? It's…(o'clock) It's time to… You can… Shall we …?All right. OK. Grate!2、Let Ss show their clocks Have a talk in 3、T say the time and let Ss pairs. turn the hands of the clocks, then ask and answer: What's the time It's…(o'clock) now? C Presentation and practice 2、Teach: Jack has a clock. Listen to the Jack has a clock. It goes tick-tock, tick-tock. He sits on a rock And looks at the clock. “Six o'clock! Six o'clock!” Says the chick in the clock. tape. Read after the tape. Read after the T. Read in groups. Read and act 1、T: Look, I have a clock. Jack has a clock, too. 3、Let Ss pay attention to: has, goes, sits, looks, says D Listen and draw 2、Check them. 1、T show some clocks. Listen to the tape and draw the time. Look at the clocks and make some dialogues: What's the time now? It's… (o'clock) It's time to… All right. You can… Shall we…? Grate! E Finish the WB A Listen and respond Let Ss look at the pictures and talk about them. What's the time? It's seven. All right. OK. Time to get up.OK. Let's go.Shall we go to school now? Yes, she is. Is that Miss Li? Good morning, Miss Li. B Listen and number Ask and answer: What's the time? C Listen and Check. Spell the words. D Look and write Write the words. It's…(o'clock) Have a talk in pairs. Good morning.六 板书设计 goes Unit 4 Time looks says 七 作业设计 1 Read the rhyme after the tape. 2 Let Ss make some dialogues.hashe, she, it ,sits 八 教学反思: 在本课的 Fun house 中,有个部分分六个步骤向孩子介绍了制作 教具钟的过程。教师在应该鼓励学生自己在家制作钟表,并在教 学过程中尽量使用学生自己制作的钟表,从而让孩子们在拓宽知 识面的同时,也体会到参与制作的快乐。Unit 4 Time (第四教时) 4.3 Tue. 19 一 教学内容 完成拓展练习册上本单元的练习。Unit5 Plus and minus(第一教时) 4.4 Wed. 20 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第五单元第一教时 A Learn to say, B Look and learn, 二 教学目标 1、 2、 听得懂、会说数词 13―20。 听得懂、会说日常交际用语 What's…plus/ minus…?It's…That's right. Sorry. You are wrong. Oh, no. 三 教学重点和难点 1、听得懂、会说数词 13―20。 2、 听得懂、会说日常交际用语 What's…plus/ minus…? It's… That's right. Sorry. You are wrong. Oh, no. 四 课前准备 加减法卡片,笑脸、哭脸的卡片,录音机及磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Good morning,… How are you?… 学生活动 Good morning,… Fine, thank you.… B Revision 1、 How many…can you I can see… Read the numbers quickly.see? 2、 T show some numbers 4,5,9 11,8,3 6,6,12; 10,5,5;C Presentation1、T write 4+5=9 and say: What's four plus five?and practice It's nine. Teach: plus What's six plus six? What's…plus…? It's twelve. It's… Practice in pairs: What's…plus…? 2、T write 11-8=3 and say: It's… What's eleven minus eight? It's three. Teach: minus What's ten minus five? What's…minus…? It's five. It's…3、What's six plusseven? It's thirteen. Teach: thirteen 同法教授 fourteen-twenty Count the numbers 4、T show the numbers. from one to twenty 5、T show some cards, ask and answer: What's…plus/ minus…? 如果学生答对,教师边说 That's right.边出示笑脸 卡片。 如果学生答错,教师边说 Have a talk in It's… Read after the T. Read one by one. Sorry. You are wrong.groups:/Oh, no. 边出示哭脸卡片。 What's…plus/ 相机教学:That's right. minus…? It's…Sorry. You are wrong. Oh, That's right. no. Sorry. You are wrong. Oh, no. D Learn to say 音 教师出示教学挂图, 播放录 Listen to the tape. Read after the tape. Read together. Read and act. 六 板书设计 Unit5 Plus and minus 4+5=9 11-8=3 七 作业设计 1、 Say the number from one to twenty. 2、 能熟练地用英语进行加减法的练习。 6+6=12 10-5=5 What's…plus…? What's…minus…? 八 课后反思 本课主要是教授加减法题。因此在上课的时候,我把学生分成两 大队,让他们进行比赛。我安排学生采用“出题――答题――评 价”的方式,进行连锁操练。这样在游戏的过程中,既操练了句 型,又活跃了气氛。Unit5 Plus and minus (第二教时)4.5 Thu. 21 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第五单元第二教时 C Look and say, D Look, read and write. 二 教学目标 1、 2、 3、 掌握四会单词 a car, a bus, a bike. 能掌握句型 How many…can you see? I can see… 巩固所学数词以及名词的复数形式。三 教学重点和难点 1、 2、 掌握四会单词 a car, a bus, a bike. 能掌握句型 How many…can you see? I can see…3、能正确掌握名词的复数形式。 四 课前准备 数词卡片,教学挂图,一些实物。 五 教学过程 教学环节 A 教师活动 Good morning,… 学生活动 Good morning,… Free talkHow are you?…Fine, thank you.…B Revision1、 show some number cards. Count the numbers T one by one. 2、教师出示一些数词和相应 的单词卡片,让学生进行连 线。 Listen and match.3、T show some addition(加 法) and subtraction (减法) It's… cards, ask and answer: What's…plus/ minus…? C Presentation and practice 1、 教师出示一些铅笔,分 Practice in pairs.别放在左右手,然后问: How many pencils can you I can see four see in my left hand? How many pencils can you see in my right hand? I can see five pencils.How many pencils can you pencils. see in my hands? Teach: How many…can you I can see nine see? I can see… pencils. 2、T show something, then ask and answer: How many… can you see? I can see… Practice in pairs: How many…can you see? I can see… D Look and say 1、T show a picture, let Ss Ask and answer in look at the picture and pairs: talk about it. How many…can you see? I can see… 2、T show some model cars/ buses/ bikes and ask: How many cars/ buses/ bikes can you see? Teach: car, bus bike 教师在黑板上示范书写。 I can see…cars/ buses/ bikes. Read after the T. Write the words in the book. Spell the words together. 六 板书设计 Unit5 Plus and minus car 七 作业设计 1、 Copy the new words. bus bike2、Ask and answer: How many…can you see? I can see… 八 课后反思 本课 C 部分主要是学习 How many …s can you see? I can see …. 在教授时,我采用了四人小组比赛的形式,让学生先在小组中互 相问答操练句型,然后出来进行班级比赛,看哪组说的又快又好。Unit5 Plus and minus (第三教时)4.9 Mon. 22 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第五单元第三教时 E Fun house, Finish the WB 二 教学目标 1、 2、 3、 Sing a song: Twenty green bottles 复习巩固本单元所学的数词。 能在教师的指导下完成练习册。三 教学重点和难点 1、Sing a song: Twenty green bottles 2、复习巩固本单元所学的数词。 四 课前准备 录音机及磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk B Revision 2、T show some addition(加 法) and subtraction (减法) cards, ask and answer: What's…plus/ minus…? It's… Practice in pairs. C Presentation 1、 Play a game: 教师活动 Good morning,… How many…can you see? 学生活动 Good morning,… I can see…1、 show some number cards. Count the numbers T together.A Listen and say the next Listen to the tape and say: 4,8,10,13,14,18,20and practice number. 让学生进行一至二十的报 数接力。 3,7,9,12,13,17,19 B Listen and say the number before. 让学生进行二十至一的报1,5,7,11,15,17,19 Have a match in groups. 数接力。 2,6,8,12,16,18,20 Practice in pairs.2、Talk and colour:教师出示坐标图,与一个学 生进行示范。 D Sing a song 播放录音:Twenty green bottles Read after the T Sing after the tape Sing together. E Finish the WB B Listen and number C Look and write Let Ss write and read the words D Listen and colour 先复习一下颜色单词和数词。 听录音,给气球涂上 相应的颜色。 六 作业设计 背诵本单元的单词和课文。 together. A Listen and respond 先进行数学加减法题 的竞赛。 八 课后反思 本课的’Fun house 有个 Talk and colour 的环节,教师应该指导 学生自己设计表格和图案,再安排学生进行小组挑战赛。这样让孩 子们边玩边讲,不仅巩固了单词,更重要的时培养了孩子们用英语 进行交际的意识。Unit5 Plus and minus(第四教时)4.10 Tue. 23 一 教学内容 完成拓展练习册上本单元的练习。Uni6 Review and check 一 教学内容(第一教时)4.11 Wed. 24《牛津小学英语》3B 第六单元第一教时 A Listen and number, B Listen and answer 二 教学目标 1、 2、 3、 能听懂、会说已学过的单词。 能熟练地听、说、读、写已学过的四会单词。 能熟练地说出钟面上的时间,并能编出相应的对话。三 教学重点和难点 1、 2、 听懂、会说已学过的单词。 能熟练地听、说、读、写已学过的四会单词。3、能熟练地说出钟面上的时间。 四 课前准备 数词卡片、自制的钟、生字卡片、相关实物 五 教学过程 教学环节 教师活动 A Free talk B Revision 2、Have a match: 教师口头出示一些加减法 学生快速说出得 数, 说错即被淘汰, 3、 教师出示一些物品, It's a… Yes, it is. / No, it isn't. Practice in pairs. 4、 Play a game: What's Ss guess: Is that Good morning,… What's the time, please? Shall we sing a song? 学生活动 Good morning,… It's… Grate!1、T show some number cards Read the numbers one by one.问: What's this/that in English? Is this/that a…?missing?T show some pictures, then a…? put away one picture and ask: What's missing? Ss turn the hands 5、T say the time.of the clocks. Ask and answer in6、T show some cards: 9+7 20-12 6+11 15-8pairs: A: What's… plus…? B: It's… A: That's right. A: What's… minus…? B: It's… A: Sorry, you are wrong. It's…C Practice1、Listen and number 教师出示一只钟,拨动指 针,问: What's the time, please? It's time to… 教师说时间 3:00 6:00 2:00 10:00 It's… All right. 学生在自制的钟面 上拨指针: Let Ss say the time together: listen to the 9:00 12:005:008:00tape and numberLet Ss look at the picture and answer: 2、Listen and answer Yes, it is. /No,T show a picture and ask: it isn't. Is this a/ an…? Ask and answer in pairs. Touch and guess: S1: Is this a/ an…? Ss:Yes, it is. /No, it isn't. Listen to the T act and let Ss guess 六 板书设计 七 作业设计 1、能拼读和默写本单元所学的单词。 2、用所学的日常交际用语进行对话。 tape and answer. 八 教学反思 本课在复习数字的时候。 教师可以出示数词卡片让学生强读, 还可以让全班以“开小火车”的形式进行操练。在复习时间 的时候,可以出示一个钟或自制的钟,让学生看着钟上的时 间操练句型。总之,在复习的时候,教师不要局限于一张形 式,而应该采用多种形式。Uni6 Review and check 一 教学内容(第二教时)4.12 Thu. 25《牛津小学英语》3B 第六单元第二教时 C Look and say, Finish the WB 二 教学目标 1、 2、 3、 通过本单元的操练,要求学生掌握所学的日常交际用语。 能根据教师创设的情境,灵活运用所学的日常交际用语。 能根据所听内容,完成练习册。三 教学重点和难点 1、 过本单元的操练,要求学生掌握所学的日常交际用语。2、能根据所听内容,完成练习册。 四 课前准备 人物头饰、教学挂图、录音机及磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 教师活动 学生活动 A Free talkGood morning,… What's this/that in English? Is this/that a…?Good morning,… It's a… Yes, it is. / No, it isn't.B Revision1、T show a family photo, A: Is she your let Ss talk about it. mother? B: Yes, she is. A: This is your father, I think. B: No, he isn't. He's my uncle. Read and act in groups.C Presentation1、T show some pictures.Look at the pictures and think: What are they saying? Have a talk in2、Let Ss act.pairs. Say and act in groups. D Finish the WB1、Listen and respondLook at the pictures and talk about them.2、Listen, tick and write Look at the pictures and read 3、Listen and judge T show some cards: 5+7 16-3 6+7 11-8 15+3 19-7 the words together. Write and spell the wordsT show a clock and ask: together. What's the time? Ask and answer in pairs.4、Listen and draw It's… Listen to the 5、Listen, draw and trace tape and judge Read the things together. What's this? 6、Listen and number Listen to the tape and draw. Read the words together. Listen to the tape and draw a line. It's a radio. Look at the pictures and have a talk in pairs. Listen to the tape and number. 七 作业设计 1、默写前面所学单词。 2、朗读和背诵课文。 八 教学反思 本单元是复习单元,要求熟练掌握前面五个单元的内容,并 能在实际生活中运用。Look and say 中共有八幅图,选取了 Unit1-Unit5 中出现的八个场景,通过 Su Yang 和 Su Hai 拜访 Mike,把这些场景巧妙地串联在一起。 我通过与学生 Free talk, 将 Unit1-Unit5 中出现的句型对学 生进行操练。如:T: May I come in? S: Come in, please. T: Is this a radio? S: Yes, it is. T: Who's she? S: She's…等, 在此基础上,出示 Look and say 挂图,引导学生看图,弄清图 意,让学生自编对话,小组内先进行对话与表演,要求学生不必 拘泥于已学的对话或老师给的参考答案。学生思维活跃,小组内 出现了许多亮点。在学生表演的过程中,我针对学生出现的问题 再加以纠正,对有创意的小组进行表扬,对不熟练的小组进行鼓 励,争取人人都有表现的机会,人人都能说,都会说。 对话,表演光靠课上还远远不够,三年级英语注重培养学生的 口头表达能力。对此,我们在今后的教学中,应该多创造机会, 在课间、闲暇也用英语和学生交谈,为学生创造一个语言环境, 提高学生的语言交际能力。Unit 6 Review and check (第三教时)4.16 Mon. 26 一 教学内容 完成拓展练习册上本单元的练习。 Unit7 Where? (第一教时) 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第七单元第一教时 A Learn to say, B Look and learn 二 教学目标 1、 能听懂、会说表示居室的单词 a kitchen, a study 以及短语 in the kitchen, in the study, in the fridge 2、 学会日常交际用语:I can't find…Where's…?She' in thekitchen/ study. It's in the fridge. 三 教学重点和难点 1、 听懂、会说表示居室的单词 a kitchen, a study 以及短语in the kitchen, in the study, in the fridge 2、学会日常交际用语:I can't find…Where's…?She' in the kitchen/ study. It's in the fridge. 四 课前准备 教学挂图,生字卡片,录音机及磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Good morning,… What's this/that on/in the…? B 1、T show a picture of a 学生活动 Good morning,… It's a…Presentation kitchen. T: Look, it's a kitchen. Read one by one. Teach: a kitchen Read after the出示 Mum 在厨房烧菜的图片 teacher. She's in the kitchen. 2、同法教授:a study He's in the study. 3、 介绍句型 Where's…? It's It's in the in the… Where's the fridge? Where's…? kitchen. It's in/ on the… Practice in pairs: A: Where's…? B: It's in /on 4、T act Su Hai: I can't find Mum. Where's she? T act Su Yang: I can't find Dad. Where's he? He's in the She's in the kitchen. the… Read together.让学生分别扮演 Su Hai 和 Su study. Yang,进行对话。 Practice in groups. I can't find… Where's…? She's/ He's in the… C 1、T show the pictures and Listen to tape and answer: She's in the Where's Su Hai and Su Yang's mother? Where's Su Hai and Su Yang's father? Where's the cake? Where's the camera? kitchen. He's in the study. It's in the fridge. It's on the fridge. Read after the teacher. 2、 3、 Let Ss try to act. 指出:当找的是物品 Read after the tape. Read in groups. Act in groups.Learn to say ask:时,要用 the,不能用 a. 六 板书设计 Unit 7 Where? picture 1 picture 2 kitchen study in the kitchen in the study七 作业设计 1、Read the lesson after the tape. 2、Act the lesson. 八 课后反思 本单元的日常交际用语是围绕“地点”展开的,教材中 Learn to say 提供了四个场景的图片。分别询问人和物在哪里,教师结 合日常生活实际,用直观的图片,并可以直接用教师中的人物来 操练本课的所学,书中的 B 部分学的单词是我们日常生活中家里 实际生活的一些场景,教师可以灵活的运用起来,让学生在实际 的情景中学以致用。Unit 7Where? (第二教时) 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第七单元第二教时 B Look and learn, C Look and say, D Look, read and write 二 教学目标 1、能听懂、会说表示居室的单词 a dining-room, a bedroom, a bathroom, a sitting-room 2、能听懂、会说、会读、会写单词 a bed, a desk, a chair 3、能正确、熟练地使用日常交际用语 Where's your/ my…? It's in/ on the… 4、能正确使用礼貌用语 Excuse me.和 Sorry. 三 教学重点和难点 1、能听懂、会说表示居室的单词 a dining-room, a bedroom, a bathroom, a sitting-room 2、能听懂、会说、会读、会写单词 a bed, a desk, a chair 3、能正确、熟练地使用日常交际用语 Where's your/ my…? It's in/ on the… 4、能正确使用礼貌用语 Excuse me.和 Sorry. 四 课前准备 教学挂图,生字卡片,录音机及磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Good morning,… 学生活动 Good morning,…What's this/that on/in It's a… the…? Where's…? It's in/ on the…B Revision1、Let Ss act the text. 2、T show some pictures and ask: Who's he/ she? She's/ He's… She's/ He's in Where's he/ she now? the… 3、Ask and answer: What's this/that on/in the…? Where's…? C Presentation It's a… It's in/ on the…1、T: It's twelve. It's She's in the time to have lunch. Where's Su Yang now? Teach: dining-room T: It's eight. Yang Ling is watching Read after the TV. Where's Yang Ling now? Teach: sitting-room 2、同法教授:bathroom, bedroom It's in the 3、T: I can't find my book. Where's my book? desk. It's on the chair. teacher. Spell the words together. She's in the sitting-room. dining-room.Where's your school Spell the words bag? Teach: desk, chair, bed Where's my/ your…? It's in/ on the…together.Practice in pairs.鼓励学生当堂记忆单词。 学生齐读,轮流 4、教师出示生字卡片 读,各组比赛读。 S:Where's 5、 安排一名学生与教师进 my …? 行表演 T :Sorry, I don't know. 让学生跟读。 S: Sorry, ITeach: Sorry, I don't don't know./ know. T:Excuse me. Where's the camera? It's in/ on the…Teach: Excuse me. 6、教师讲解 Excuse me. 和 Sorry. 的不同用法, 并创设情境,让学生真 正理解这两个句子的区 别。 D Play a game让同桌两个人互相把对方 藏一藏,找一找, 的东西藏起来,并用学过 问一问 的句子进行问答。 S1:Excuse me. Where's the/my…? S2:Sorry, I don't know./ It's in/ on the…E Look and say1、T show some pictures. Let Ss look at the pictures and have a talk in pairs. Where's my/ your…? It's in/ on the… Let Ss write the sentences. 六 板书设计 Unit 7 Where? Where's my/ your camera? It's in/ on the desk 七 作业设计 1、Read the text after the tape. 2、Act the text in groups. 八 课后反思 本课主要的内容是操练 Where’s ……?句型,这节课教 师可以提供一个家里的生活场景,在复习第一课单词所学的 基础上,提供一些以前所学的物品,分别放在这些不同的房 间里,通过对所放物品的提问,综合复习所学,同时练习介 词 in 和 on,让学生在操练中掌握 in 和 on 的区别。Unit 7Where? (第三教时) 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第七单元第三教时 E Fun house, Finish the WB 二 教学目标 1、 能看懂图片上的位置关系,并根据录音内容做出正确的回答。 2、 学会一首小诗 Where's my broom?3、能听懂录音内容,完成练习册。 三 教学重点和难点 1、能看懂图片上的位置关系,并根据录音内容做出正确的回答。 2、能根据小诗内容进行换词练习。 3、能听懂录音内容,完成练习册。 四 课前准备 生字卡片,录音机及磁带 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Good morning,… What's this/that on/in the…? Where's your/ my…? B Revision 1、Ask and answer: What's this in the desk? It's a book. 学生活动 Good morning,… It's a… It's in/ on the…What's that on the chair? It's a school Where's my…? Where's your…? bag. It's in the…2、将人物图片或实物放在相 It's on the… 应的地点,然后进行问答: Excuse me. I can't find my ball pen. Where is it? Excuse me. I can't find… It's on the desk. Where's he/ she? He's/ She's in the… Practice in pairs. C 1、教师出示一些图片,然后Presentation 进行问答: Where's the…? 2、Listen and answer: It's in/ on the… 看书上的图片,听 录音, 并回答问题。 Where's the T-shirt? Where's Bobby? Where's Mimi? Where's the cake? Where's the watermelon? Where's the crayon? It's in the box. It's on the chair. It's in the basket. It's on the desk. It's on the 3、 Say a rhyme: Where's my broom? Oh, where? Oh, where? Oh, where's my broom? I need it to clean my room. Listen to the tape. Read after the tape. table. It's in the book. Read together. 鼓励学生根据小诗 的节奏改变单词, 自编新诗。 D Play a game 1、 教师发指令,让学生把有关的东西放在指定的位 置。 Let's put the pen in the All right. All right./OK.Epencil box.Finish the WB Let's put the…in/ on the… 听录音,写序号。 A Listen and number 先复习居室类单词。 B Listen and check 正确区分 in 和 on 的不同含 It's in/ on the… 义。 根据图片进行问答: Where's the…? 听录音,钩出听到 的图,没听到的打 叉。听录音,连线。 C Listen and match 先复习巩固图上所出现的 单词。 D Listen, circle and write 听录音,圈出所听 到的物品,并写出 相应单词。 六 板书设计Unit 7 Where? Where's my broom? Oh, where? Oh, where? Oh, where's my broom? I need it to clean my room.七 作业设计 1、 2、 Read and act. Have a talk in pairs.八 课后反思 本课的主要要求是通过前面两课的新授, 结合书上的复习练习 和配套的练习册全面的巩固所学句型,教师在课堂中可以分别把 不同的物品放在不同的地点,让学生结队操练,同时在学生熟练 的基础上让他们自行练习, 培养他们的口头表述能力和运用能力, 在此基础上结合书和练习册上的一些笔头和口头练习巩固他们的 所学。Unit 7Where? (第四教时) 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第七单元第四教时 复习巩固本单元内容 二 教学目标 1、 能熟练掌握本单元所学的单词及短语。 2、能在情境中熟练运用本单元的日常交际用语。三 教学重点和难点 1、 熟练掌握本单元所学的单词及短语。2、能在情境中熟练运用本单元的日常交际用语。 四 课前准备 生字卡片、一些文具用品 五 教学过程 教学环节 教师活动 A Free talk Good morning,… What's this/that on/in the…? Where's your/ my…? B Revision and 1、 教师假装找不到学生 学生拿出东西并回 答: It's in/ on the… 学生活动 Good morning,… It's a… It's in/ on the…的东西,问:Excuse me. Where's your…? 教师问其他学生的东practice 2、西: Where's his/ her…?Sorry, I don't know. Ask and answer in pairs: Where's the…?3、教师出示一些表示居室的 It's in/ on the… 单词卡片,进行问答: What's this in English? 4、Play a game: It's a study/请六位学生走到前面,戴 bedroom/… 好一些物品(如 key, clock, watch, camera 等)的头饰, 每人举一张居室的单词卡片, 教师问:Where's the key? 戴钥匙头饰的学生 就回答:It's in 4、 请学生自编对话,进行 the…答错就淘汰。 S1: Excuse me. Where's my…? S2: It's in/ on 6、请学生背诵和表演课文。 the…/ Sorry, I don't know.表演。六 板书设计 Unit 7 Where? Excuse me. Where's my…? It's in/ on the…/ Sorry, I don't know. 七 作业设计 背诵和表演课文。 八 课后反思 本课的要求是综合复习所学, 教师可以根据学生目前的学 习和掌握情况,采用适宜的方法,让学生通过教师不同的教 学环节和方法逐步的熟练,让好的同学更熟练,让差的学生 掌握良好,使他们都能较好的理解和运用如何“询问地点” , 并加以运用于日常生活中。Unit 7Where? (第五教时) 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第七单元第五教时 进行单元测试。Unit 8I'm hungry 一 教学内容(第一教时)《牛津小学英语》3B 第八单元第一教时 A Learn to say 中部分句子, B Look and learn, D Look, read and write. 二 教学目标 1、 能听懂、会说食品及饮料类单词:a sandwich, a pie, somebread, some rice, soft drinks, a bar of chocolate, a carton of milk. 2、能听懂、会说、会读、会写食品类单词:a cake, a pie, a hot dog 3、能听懂、会说日常交际用语:I'm hungry. I'm thirsty.What would you like? I'd like… 三 教学重点和难点 1、能听懂、会说食品及饮料类单词:a sandwich, a pie, some bread, some rice, soft drinks, a bar of chocolate, a carton of milk. 2、 能听懂、会说、会读、会写食品类单词:a cake, a pie, ahot dog 3、 能听懂、会说日常交际用语:I'm hungry. I'm thirsty.What would you like? I'd like… 四 课前准备 单词卡片,部分食品及饮料 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Good morning,… Let's go to the park. 学生活动 Good morning,… Good idea. / Great! B Presentation 1、 教师出示公园图:Now, we are in the park. Let's play some games. 教师领着学生做一些热身 运动。 2、 教师摸着肚子作饥饿 让学生跟读,并表 演 状: I'm hungry. What would you like? 教师出示 3A 学过的汉堡 包图,引导学生说:I'd like… Teach: I'm hungry. What would you like? I'd like… 3、 教师出示一些食品的I'm hungry.I'd like a hamburger.What would you like?图片,相机进行教学。 I'm hungry. I'd like a cake.Read after the T.同法教授:a hot dog, a Read one by one. sandwich, 在教四会单词时,a pie, some rice, a bar 让学生当堂拼写和 of chocolate 记忆。What would you 4、教师指着嘴说:I'm not hungry now. But I'm thirsty. like? I'd like… Teach: I'm thirsty. soft drinks, a carton of milkPractice in pairs. I'm hungry. What would you在教学时, 教师可补充一些 like? 3A 学过的饮料类单词:a I'd like…glass of juice, a cup of I'm thirsty. tea, a cup of coffee What would you like? I'd like… C Practice 1、Play a game: Touch and guess 将一些食品和饮料放在一 起,用布盖起来,请一位学 I'd like… 生触摸并回答:What would you like? 答对接着猜,答错即淘汰。 What would you 2、 教师创设情境,进行表 like?演。 I'm hungry. I'd like… I'm thirsty. I'd like… 模仿教师做的示 What would you like? 范,同桌间进行表 演。 六 板书设计 Unit 8I'm hungry I'm hungry. I'm thirsty. What would you like? I'd like… 七 作业设计 1、 2、 熟读单词。 用所学的句子进行表演。八 课后反思 本课的日常交际用语主要围绕“征询意见”编排的。同时新授食 品和饮料类单词,由于学生大多数对食品类单词比较的感兴趣, 教师可以适当的告诉学生关于一些食品如 pie 和 hot dog 的来历 或小故事。在备课前,教师可以通过网络和有关介绍英语知识的 书籍获得该类材料,然后积累起来,相信在课堂上肯定有“用武 之地” ,同时相信会有意想不到的效果。Unit 8I'm hungry 一 教学内容(第二教时)《牛津小学英语》3B 第八单元第二教时 A Learn to say, C Look and say, 二 教学目标 1、 2、 能熟练掌握食品及饮料类单词。 能听懂、会说日常交际用语:What about…? Sounds good.Thank you. Thanks. 3、 会唱歌曲:Hot cross buns.三 教学重点和难点 1、能熟练掌握食品及饮料类单词。 2、 能听懂、 会说日常交际用语: What about…? Sounds good. Thank you. Thanks. 四 课前准备 单词卡片,教学挂图,部分食品及饮料 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Good morning,… 学生活动 Good morning,…I'm hungry. /I'm thirsty. What would you I'd like… like? 让学生拼读单词。B Revision1、教师出示食品及饮料的单词卡片。 2、 教师一张张出示卡片,进行对话。What would you I'd like… like? 3、 教师示范表演 I'm hungry. What would you like? I'd like… I'm thirsty. I'd like… What would you like?Act in pairs. C 1、教师请一位学生扮演饥饿 S1: I'm hungry. I'd like a cake. Sounds good. Read row by row. Read together.Presentation 的样子: What would you like? What about a hot dog? Teach: What about…? Sounds good.2、教师请一位学生扮演口渴 S2: I'm thirsty. 的样子: What about some juice? No, I'd like a glass of milk. Here you are. Teach: Here you are. Thank you. / Thanks. Thank you. / Thanks.3、教师与一位学生作示范表 演。 What would you I'm hungry.like? A hot dog? Here you are.Sounds good. Thank you. I'm thirsty. No, I'd like a soft drink. Thank you. 模仿教师的示范, 在小组中表演。 What about some juice? Here you are.D1、教师出示教学挂图,播放 Look at the pictures and listen to the tape. Read after the tape. 分角色朗读。 Try to act the text.Learn to say 录音E Sing a songHot cross buns.Listen to the tape. Sing after the tape. Sing and act together. 六 板书设计 Unit 8I'm hungry What about…? Sounds good. Here you are. Thank you. 七 作业设计 1、Read the text after the tape. 2、Act the text. 八 课后反思 本课除了新授 A 部分剩下的课文,还有一个环节就是新授 What about……?这个句型,该句型用于征求别人的意见。一般都是在 一定的情景下才使用这个句子,如果离开了交际情景而直接说 What about……?就会显得很唐突。所以在这一课的新授中,教 师可以结合上节课所学的食品和饮料类单词,创设一定的买卖情 景,让学生联系实际生活场景操练本课所学。Unit 8I'm hungry 一 教学内容(第三教时)《牛津小学英语》3B 第八单元第三教时 E Fun house, Finish the WB 二 教学目标 1、 2、 3、 能熟练掌握食品及饮料类单词。 能正确区分 in 和 on 的不同含义。 能听懂录音内容,并完成练习册。三 教学重点和难点 1、能熟练掌握食品及饮料类单词。 2、能正确区分 in 和 on 的不同含义。 四 课前准备 一些实物,录音机及磁带。 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk 教师活动 Good morning,… 学生活动 Good morning,…I'm hungry. /I'm thirsty. What would you I'd like… like? Let Ss sing the song together. 各小组比赛唱。B Revision1、播放录音,带领学生Sing a song: Hot cross buns.2、教师出示一些食品及饮料 It's a 的实物,进行问答:What's this in English? sandwich/pie… 教师将这些实物放置在一些It's in/ on the…地方, 进行问答: Where's the Ask and answer in sandwich/pie…? pairs. Where's the…? It's in/ on the…3、Play a game: Guess 教师将这些实物藏起来, It's in/ on the… 让学生猜 Where's the…? C 1、请同学们把书翻到 50 页,Presentation 根据图片进行问答:Where's It's in the box. the hamburger? They are in theWhere are the basket. bread? Ask and answer in pairs. Listen to the tape and judge. 2、 Learn and doT say and act: Wash some Read and act rice. Pour some water. Turn on the after the T. cooker. D A Listen and respond Listen to the tape and respond. Act in groups.Finish the WB 先指导学生将四幅图的内容 连起来,然后进行对话。B Listen and judge 先指导学生根据图片进行问 答。Listen to the tape and judge.在四线格上写出单 C Look, write and match 先让学生背诵相关单词。 词后,将单词分类 并连线。D Listen and number 先组织学生复习有关内容。听录音写序号,并 将几幅图连起来进 行表演。六、作业设计 1、背诵并表演课文。 七教学反思本节课主要的任务是在所学的基础上,通过书上 E 部分的练习巩 固所学。第一个练习可以利用图中单数物品或不可数名次的物品 用 Where’s……?It’s ……进行回答练习。这样可以巩固前一 单元所学内容。第二个练习可以让学生边跟说,边做相关动作进 行模仿,使学生对煮米饭的全过程有一个初步的印象。最后可以 穿插一首 Hot cross buns!活跃气氛。Unit 8I'm hungry 一 教学内容(第四教时)《牛津小学英语》3B 第八单元第四教时 复习巩固本单元所学内容 二 教学目标 1、 2、 能熟练掌握食品及饮料类单词。 能正确运用日常交际用语:I'm hungry. I'm thirsty.What would you like? I'd like…What about…? Sounds good. Thank you. Thanks. 三 教学重点和难点 1、 熟练掌握食品及饮料类单词。2、 能正确运用日常交际用语: hungry. I'm thirsty. What I'm would you like? I'd like…What about…? Sounds good. Thank you. Thanks. 四 课前准备 五 教学过程 教学环节 教师活动 A Free talk B Revision Good morning,… 学生活动 Good morning,…I'm hungry. /I'm thirsty. What would you I'd like… 1、 教师出示本单元的单 like?词卡片,让学生进行认读。 2、 Look and match出示一些食品的图片, 在黑 各组进行比赛。 板上写上一些单词, 让学生 贴对的就让学生拼 将图片贴在相应的位置。 3、 读单词。教师出示课文挂图,引 抽背课文。齐背课 文。 分组表演课文。导学生背诵课文。 4、 教师出示一些食品及饮料, 组织学生模仿课文进 行表演。 示范:I'm hungry. What would you like? A…? Sounds good. Thank you. I'm thirsty. No, I'd like… Thanks. What about…? Here you are. Here you are. Act in groups. 5、鼓励学生自己编对话,进 行表演。 六 板书设计 A I'm hungry. Sounds good. Thank you. I'm thirsty. No, I'd like… Thanks. 七 作业设计 1、让学生根据课文内容自己编对话,进行表演。 八 教学反思 综合巩固在教学中是一个非常重要的步骤和过程,教师在这 个环节中需要动足脑筋,开阔思维,通过各种设计、方法来 激发学生对所学的兴趣,让他们能积极地投入到老师的复习 中,不至于在复习课中出现冷场,学生不听的现象,在这一 节课中,我先通过让学生复习所学过的单词,接着安排学生 非常喜欢的表演让学生在说说演演中综合的巩固所学。 What about…? Here you are. B What would you like? A…? Here you are.Unit 8I'm hungry 一 教学内容(第五教时)《牛津小学英语》3B 第八单元第五教时 进行单元测试Unit 9 Shopping (第一教时) 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第九单元第一教时 B Look and learn, D Look, read and write,A 中部分句型。 二 教学目标 1、 能听懂、会说服装类单词:a tie, a belt, socks, shoes,trousers. 2、 3、 能听懂、会说、会读、会写服装类单词 a cap, a vest, a hat. 能听懂、会说日常交际用语:Can I help you? What colour? 及其应答语,并能较熟练地运用。 三 教学重点和难点 1、能听懂、会说服装类单词:a tie, a belt, socks, shoes, trousers. 2、能听懂、会说、会读、会写服装类单词 a cap, a vest, a hat. 3、能听懂、会说日常交际用语:Can I help you? What colour? 及其 应答语,并能较熟练地运用。 四 课前准备 生字卡片、服装、文具用品、售货员胸牌 五 教学过程 教学环节 A 教师活动 What would you like? 学生活动 I'd like… Free talkWhat about…? Here you are.Sounds good. Thanks.B RevisionT: Look, I have many clothes. This is my shop. T show some clothes, then ask and answer: 1、 2、 What's this? What's that? It's a T-shirt. It's a blouse. It's yellow.What colour is it? Yes, it's a yellow blouse.No, it isn't. It's a3、What can you see? Is it jacket. a coat? What colour is it? C T: Oh, this is my bag. Do It's blue.Presentation you know what's in it? Let's have a look. 1、T take out a belt: Look! Read after the teacher. It's a belt. Teach: a belt, a long belt No, it isn't.2、What else in the bag? Is it a belt? It's a tie. Teach: a tie 同法教授:a cap, a hat, a vestRead the words together.引导学生区分: 和 hat. Read after the T. cap Read together. 3、Let's chant: Belt, belt, a long belt. Tie, tie, a nice tie. Cap, cap, a white cap. Hat, hat, a smart hat. Vest, vest, a red vest.4、教师出示一些服装和文具 用品,将售货员的胸牌挂 好,并表演:Now, I'm a seller. I have many things. What would you like? What colour? Can I help you? What colour? … I'd like a cap/hat/vest. Blue/red/yellow/white. I'd like a rubber/pencil. White/green/brown. Practice in pairs. 5、T: Look, I have many socks. (教师出示各种颜色的袜 子) Teach: socks, 出示鞋子:Are they socks? They are shoes. Teach: shoes 教师出示一条彩色的裤 子: Look at my trousers. Thank you. Teach: trousers 告诉学生 socks, shoes, trousers 都是 复数,后面必须加 s,前面让学生扩充: blue socks, red socks, yellow socks. No, they aren't.How nice!Read the words one by one.Act in groups. A: What would you like? / Can I help you? B: I'd like…不能加 a. A: What colour? 6、指导学生扮演售货员,告 B: White/yellow/red. 诉学生 What would you like? 和 Can I help you?这两个句 子意思一样,在 Shopping 时 都可以使用, 不要局限于本单 元的 Can I help you?六 板书设计 Unit 9 Shopping Can I help you? I'd like a cap. What colour? White. 七 作业设计 1、 2、 Copy the new words. Read after the tape.八 教学反思 本课的日常交际用语围绕“购物”编排,主要先学习衣服类词语,其中 相关单词有些可以用以前学过的单词引出,如 cat-hat-cap,本课中 的单词主要有一个 trousers 相对难读, 教师可以采用不同方法来多方巩 固,同时本课需要新授买东西的日常交际用语 Can I help you?What would you like?教师应创设多种环境,让学生在情景中学。Unit 9 Shopping (第二教时) 一 教学内容 《牛津小学英语》3B 第九单元第二教时 A Learn to say 二 教学目标 1、 2、 能熟练掌握服装类单词。 能听懂、 会说日常交际用语: What about…? It's nice. Howmuch is it? …yuan, please. 并能较熟练地运用日常交际用 语。 三 教学重点和难点 1、 2、 熟练掌握服装类单词。 能听懂、 会说日常交际用语: What about…? It's nice. Howmuch is it? …yuan, please. 并能较熟练地运用日常交际用 语。 四 课前准备 图片,服装,人物图片, 五 教学过程 教学环节 A Free talk B Revision 教师活动 Good morning, … Let's go shopping. T: Look, I have many things.教师出示上节课学过 的物品, Ask and answer: It's a belt. 学生活动 Good morning, … All right.1、What's this in English? Yes, it's a long Is it a long belt? Is it a belt? belt. No, it isn't. What a nice tie! What can you see? What colour? … 2、Let's chant: Belt, belt, a long belt. Tie, tie, a nice tie. Cap, cap, a white cap. Hat, hat, a smart hat. Vest, vest, }

我要回帖

更多关于 fun怎么读英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信