“约翰发现观看京剧很有趣”约翰英语怎么说说

“约翰发现观看京剧很有趣”英语怎么说?_百度知道
“约翰发现观看京剧很有趣”英语怎么说?
根据汉语完成句子
john finds ______
Opera _______
我有更好的答案
John finds that seeing Beijing Opera very interesting.
采纳率:11%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
京剧的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我发现学好英语很容易英语怎么说
我发现学好英语很容易英语怎么说
I find it very easy to learn English well.我发现学好英语很容易
与《我发现学好英语很容易英语怎么说》相关的作业问题
I find it very hard to learn English well.记得采纳啊
英语口语我就挺过伯明汉不错,其它学校虽然出名但是口语这块还是伯明汉比较厉害
It's hard for me to learn maths well.
I find it`s hard to predict the future.希望能解决你的疑问☆⌒_⌒☆
Is she afraid of riding a horse?We should remember the classroom rules.When the teacher walked into the classroom, he was making a call.He said he found it diff
But my English is poor.
i don't know what you are talking about,because my english is too poo
I think I have a good command in English.
As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for internatio
Sorry,my English is very poor.
把四、六级分数的事忘了,从现在开始看考研英语,做考研英语练习,做历年考研英语真题,分析考研英语,做与考研有关的事情求采纳
While in junior high school, I used to say English was boring 【希望帮助到你,若有疑问,可以追问~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)】
English is quite interesting.
晕,可能这次的知识点刚好是你没有掌握好的吧.不就是一次考试么,不至于这样啊.而且你这种水平考到130分,是我一辈子都达不到的高度,不懂in,on的用法有点不可思议啊,稍微总结就可以了,也许这就是你漏的知识点,细节问题.
数学果然是个拦路虎,毕竟不懂题意就是解不了题,是不能通过死背来完成的,所以就说数学很灵活.其实在我看来,数学听懂方为上策,高三是所谓的一搏,好好努力一下,说不定会有大的改变呢.我觉得你可以考虑到新东方参加一对一培训,培训前进行整体的摸底测试,从而了解学员整体水平,但量身定制相对应课程,话说我家隔壁邻居的小孩春季参加的一
Your English is quite naturalYour English is quite real
阅读.七选五.只要题海战术就可以解决.语法填空短文改错什么的需要题海加总结和记忆.作文可以考虑去上新东方之类的辅导班.额.不对.高考过来人感觉新东方的突击术和破题技巧讲的都还是不错的. 再问: 我的英语练习册非常多 再答: 那就弄个计划开始做呀~不会就要赶紧问呢再问: 怎么现在才回
英语是一门语言,它的背后是整个以英语为母语的国家的文化.如果你愿意去了解这些文化,体会他们跟汉语言的差异,和中国文化的差异,那么,学英语的过程也就不那么枯燥,那么难了.反正我一直认为,学习英语,其实是在学习西方国家的文化,西方人的思维方式.正像你说的,有的句子是正着翻译的,有的是倒着的,其实都体现了不同文明的思维特点.《高考英语写作范文集锦》 www.wenku1.com
高考英语写作范文集锦日期:
龙源期刊网 http://www.qikan.com.cn高考英语写作范文集锦作者:Penny来源:《高中生·高考指导》2014年第01期(2013年高考湖南卷)请以下列词语为关键词写一篇英语短文。 内容:1.自己或他人的一次经历;2.你的感受。注意:1.必须使用所给4个关键词;2.词数不少于120个;3.不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。
Onepossibleversion:Last week,a football match was held between us ClassOneandClassTwo.The players from both sides were all excellent basketball players,so the match went on fiercely at first. At last the result was:the winner was Class Two while weweretheloser.We didn’t win the match,but we didn’t lose heart. On the one hand,we think that friendship comes first,andmatchcomessecond.Ontheotherhand,sinceweall tried our best,we had no regret. In our life we may meet manyfailures.Aslongaswetryourbest,there’snoneed to regret for these failures. What’s more,we should analyzethereasonsoffailuretogetsuccessthenexttime.In a word,success is important,so is failure,becauseit’sthemotherofsuccess.(2013年高考江苏卷)请根据你对以下两幅图的理解,以“Actions Speak Louder than Words”为题,用英语写一篇作文。本文由(www.wenku1.com)首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:西方国家节日很有趣 英语怎么写
西方国家节日很有趣 英语怎么写
The Festivals in the western are very interesting.
与《西方国家节日很有趣 英语怎么写》相关的作业问题
第一次坐火车感觉很晕The first train feeling very dizzy 再问: 不过我很开心用英语怎么写? 再答: 不过我很开心 But I am very happy再问: 我感觉做火车很有趣,但是我很难受 再答: 我感觉做火车很有趣,但是我很难受 I felt the train is very
i am sure that it will be interesting.
1. 元旦节(New Year's Day),1月1日2. 林肯诞辰(Abraham Lincoln's Birthday),每年2月12日.3.圣瓦伦丁节(St.Valentine's Day ),每年2月14日又称"情人节"(the lovers' day).4.华盛顿诞辰(George Washington's
The book seems to be interesting,The book seems interesting,It seems that the book is interesting,三种都可以.
Really very sorry
It's funny.
The story you make up is very interesting
It sounds interesting.orThat sounds interesting to me.
As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for internatio
It is interesting to play basketball with my classmates after school.
野营很有趣 英语翻译Camping is a great funCamping is so funnyTo go camping is of great funTo camp out is so interesting /funnyTo camp out is of great interest /fun
very beautiful
you let me down!
My best friend is (a lot more) outgoing than me.a lot可用于修饰比较级加强语气,表示“……得多”.more与outgoing构成比较级. 再答: 你会写作文吗?语文再问: 我不喜欢写 再答: 好吧
Mr. Gao always makes his class very interesting.
用in the water ,一般名称都要加冠词的.
I think it is interesting to dress up as cartoon characters.
He thinks that reading books is very interesting.}

我要回帖

更多关于 京剧猫用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信