规律还是这就是固定大学英语词组固定搭配

华慧考博:2018考博英语完形填空出题规律
详情及购买点击进入天猫“华慧旗舰店”&&&&&
一、首段首句不出题
一般考博英语完形填空文章的第一段不会出题,一般都是一句完整的句子。为什么不出题呢?这是因为考博英语真题选取的文章大都是总分总结构,因此,文章的第一句话往往就点出了文章的主题,也就是说第一句话是非常重要的做题线索。同时,这一句话不会有生词、僻词难倒大家。所以,在做题时要将这句话进行精读并且找出关键词,这样就对文章的基调有了大致的了解,在接下来的阅读中就会有意识地往文章主旨方面联系。
二、固定搭配日常记
固定搭配是考博英语完型中的必考题型,这就要求考生在平时的复习中要对英文惯用的表达方式进行有目的地记忆。此类型题的灵活度较低,复习起来更有针对性。不过,考生在复习的时候也要避免进入这样的误区,那就是将过多的时间和精力都花费在固定词组的记忆上。若是时间充裕,这样的做法可以保证得分,那无可厚非,但是考博英语复习非常讲究效率和性价比,若为了很少的分值浪费大量的时间准备,也是一个不明智的做法。因此,对于完形填空固定搭配题,更要注重的是平时的积累,不要求全部掌握,但一定要有一个较为深刻的印象。
三、做题方法有技巧
很多考生都习惯用代入法做完型填空,在第一遍看文章的时候就直接将选项也代入文章,觉得哪个合适就选哪个,文章读完一遍题目也就做完了。但是英语毕竟不是我们的母语,只想通过一遍的阅读就掌握了文章的逻辑关系是不太现实的。正确的做法应该是先快速略读一遍文章,掌握文章大意,然后再开始做题。此外,完型填空答案每个选项出现的概率都是一样的,因此当有最后一个或者几个题目不确定答案时,不妨将这个规律带入思考一下。
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
2017考博英语阅读强化练习Passage 1,附参考译文、答案解析、长难句剖析。
技巧06:我们一起来体会较难的一道题目吧:
  When the work is well done……
今日搜狐热点当前位置: >>
2010届高考英语单项选择答题技巧完全解读
世纪金榜圆您梦想2010 届高考英语单项选择答题技巧完全解读单项选择题思路第一招:找准关键词语。 1.It is ______ any wonder that his friend doesn't like watching television much. A. no B. such C. nearly D. hardly第二招:分析句子结构。有些试题的考本来十分简单,但命题者却通过使用定语从句,或者将我们十分熟悉 的固定词组有意拆开,重新组合,使我们在结构上产生错觉。 2.This is the main use that the scientists make ______ natural resources. A. in B. up of C. from D. of第三招:适当转换句式。有时将题干的句式转换成自己更熟悉的句式,就很容易选出正确答案。如:将疑 问句、强调句、感叹句或倒装句改为陈述句,将被动句改为主动句,将无序句调整为正常句。 3.---Mr. Wang ,whom would you rather ______ the important meeting? ---Tom. A. have attend ' B. have attended C. having attend D. have to attend第四招:补全省略成分。口语中会使用一些省略句,作题是若将被省略的成分补充完整,答案就会一目了 然。 4.---What do you think made Mary so upset? --- ______her new bike. A. Lost B. As she lost C. Losing D. Because of losing第五招:删除干扰部分。就是将起干扰作用的定语从句、介词短语或插入语,如 I think/ suppose/believe, do you think/ suppose/believe, you know, course 等删除, of 从而更容易地选出正确答案。 此题将答句补全, 就是 Losing her new bike made Mary so upset。 5.We agree to accept ______ they thought was the best tourist guide. A. whichever B. whoever C. whatever D. whomever第六招:利用对称结构。就是在作题的过程中要善于利用 and, but 等并列连词。若前面是个句子,后面也 是个句子,反之亦然;若连接的是几个动词,这几个动词也必定是同一时态或同一形式。 6.---English has a large vocabulary, hasn't it? ---Yes. ______ more words and expressions and you will find it easier to read and communicate. A. Know B. Knowing C. To know D. Known__山东世纪金榜书业有限公司第 1 页(共 17 页)_________________________________________________________ 世纪金榜圆您梦想又如:On Saturday afternoon, Mrs. Green went to the market, ______some bananas and visited her cousin. A. bought B. buying C. to buy D. buy第七招:注意标点符号。标点有时对我们作题有提示的作用。此题很容易选 B,认为是不定式做表语。 7.There are eight tips in Dr. Roger‘s lecture on sleep, and one of them is: ______to bed early unless you think it is necessary. A. doesn‘t go B. not to go C. not going D. don‘t go又如:He is always really rude, ______is why people tend to avoid him. A. that B. it C. this D. which第八招:熟记固定搭配。注意积累一些常见的固定句式、动词与副词的搭配、名词和形容词的搭配等。 8.Mr. Smith used to smoke ______ but he has given it up. A. seriously B. heavily C. badly D. hardly第九招: 消除思维定势。有些试题的题干,看上去好象就是固定搭配,我们高兴地完成以后,结果却做 错了。要从句子结构上或者句子意思上分析,以免步入命题者设计的陷阱。 9.Everyone here will thank the firefighter for the things they have done to prevent fires ______the environment safer. A. make B. to making C. to make D. from making第十招: 检查有无谓语。有时看似有两个句子,于是就选连词,正好掉进命题人设计的陷阱。事实上, 有时貌似句子的D句子‖却没有谓语,其中的动词只是一个非谓语动词(多为分词) 。 10.He wrote five novels, two of ______translated into English. A. it B. them C. which D. that第十一招: 查看有无连词。若经查实,前后的确是两个句子,就要看其中一个分句是否已经用了连词。 若已经用了连词,一般不选连词,若没有用连词,就一定要选连词。 11.If an excellent Chinese novel is translated into English, ______means many more people in the world can enjoy it. A. as B. which C. what D. that第十二招:识别相似句型。有的句型十分相似,若不仔细分辨,很容易出错。 12. ______is known to everyboby, light travels much faster than sound. A. It B. As C. That D. What______is known to everyboby that light travels much faster than sound. A. It B. As C. That D. What__山东世纪金榜书业有限公司第 2 页(共 17 页)_________________________________________________________ 世纪金榜圆您梦想第十三招:正确把握语境。有时孤立地看留空格的那个句子,好象多个答案都可以,但与上下句的意思联 系起来,就会发现问题。因此,做题时一定要把握语境。 13. I agree with most of what you said, but I don?t agree with ______. A. everything B. anything C. something D. nothing单项选择题方法 英语单项选择题的考点主要分布在:名词、动词、形容词、副词、代词、冠词、连词、介词、情态动 词;时态、语态;词义辨析、语序、各种不同的从句及交际用语上。在做单项选择题时,掌握一些解题方 法是很有必要的。 一、排除法 排除法是根据题干中提供的信息,结合平时所学过的有把握的知识,逐一去掉错误选项,最后得出正 确答案的方法。这是我们平时用的最多的一种方法。 1. My mind wasn‘t on what he was saying so I‘m afraid I ____ half of it. A. was missing B. had missed C. will miss D. missed he said it. D. the way which2. What surprised me was not what he said but A. the wayB. in the way that C. in the way3. He speaks English well indeed, but of course not _____ a native speaker. A. as fluent as C. so fluently as 二、代入法 有些题目是在固定词组、习惯搭配或常见句型中挖去某个组成部分,设置为空白。我们有的放矢地把 所给选项代入题干,通过验证,选取语法正确、语义贴切、符合语境的最佳选项。我们把此法称之为代入 法。代入法也可用于有规律可循的题目。如:有些题目是在固定词组、习惯搭配或常见句型中挖去某个组 成部分,设置为空白。我们有的放矢地把所给选项代入题干,通过验证,选取语法正确、语义贴切、符合 语境的最佳选项。我们把此法称之为代入法。 4. According to a recent U.S. survey, children spent up to 25 hours a week _________ TV. A. to watch B. to watching C. watching D. watch B. more fluent than D. much fluently than5. The accident is reported to have occurred __________ the first Sunday in February. A. at B. on C. in D. to6. ______ students are required to take part in the boat race. (浙江卷)第 3 页(共 17 页)__________________________ _______________________________ __山东世纪金榜书业有限公司 世纪金榜A. Ten strong young Chinese C. Chinese ten young strong圆您梦想B. Ten Chinese strong young D. Young strong ten Chinese7. ____ snacks and drinks, but they also brought cards for entertainment when they had a picnic in the forest. A. Not only they brought C. Not only brought they 三、分析法 是针对具体问题,灵活运用所学语言知识分析判断,得出答案。有的题目通过剖析题干结构,找出所 设空白在整个句子中所作的成分,如主语、宾语、状语、补语等,再根据所给选项的基本用法就可得出答 案。有的题目还需要根据空白与所修饰的成分或者整个句子的关系,才能确定其适当形式。此法常适用于 语法考查类题目。如: 8. Anyway, that evening, ____ I‘ll tell you more about later, I ended up staying at Rachel‘s place. A. when B. where C. what D. which B. Not only did they bring D. Not only they did bring9. T/he news reporters hurried to the airport, only________ the film stars had left. A. to tell 四、还原法 有些题目是以疑问句、强调句、被动语态、倒装结构等形式出现的,如果还原其本来面目,变为正常 语序或主动语态,答案便可一目了然。此法是解疑难单选题的一把钥匙。 10. It was back home after the experiment. B. until midnight that he didn‘t go D. until midnight when he didn‘t go B. to be told C. telling D. toldA. not until midnight did he go C. not until midnight that he went 五、化简法有些题目是命题者有意在题干中加入了从句或插入语等,使主语与谓语、或主句与从句的位置分隔, 人为地增加了试题难度。如果去掉干扰部分,题干结构就变得简单明了,从而化难为易。 11. Helen was much kinder to her youngest son than to the others, him. A. who 六、补全法 有些题目有意在题干中挖去了一些成分,我们如果能补上所缺少的部分,就能识破命题者所设的D陷 阱‖,从而找到答题的突破口,便能有效地提高答题的正确率。 12. ____ with the size of the whole earth, the biggest ocean does not seem big at all.第 4 页(共 17 页)__________________________ _______________________________ __山东世纪金榜书业有限公司, of course , made the others envyB. thatC. whatD. which 世纪金榜A. Compare B. When comparing圆您梦想C. ComparingD. When compared13. If you are planning to spend your money having fun this week, better ______ it―y: 16 mso-char-indent-count: 2.0; mso-char-indent-size: 10.5 mso-ou‘ve got some big bills coming. A. forget 七、对照法 根据句意和选项的意思就能得出答案的题目也占了一定比例。此类题目大多考查动词、名词、形容词 及短语的词义辨析。在读懂句意的前提下,把所给选项的意思或用法与句意对照,意思相同或相近者即为 正确答案。 14. John was late for the business meeting because his flight had been A. kept B. stopped C. slowed by a heavy storm. D. delayed B. forgot C. forgetting D. to forget15. Before the war broke out, many people A. threw away B. put awayin safe places possessions they could not take with them. C. gave away D. carried away16. He got to the station early,____________ missing his train. (江苏卷) A. in case of 八、综合法 命题者越来越注重考查学生的思维判断能力。因此题目的设置不可能都是单纯用某种方法就可得出答 案,大多题目需要综合运用多种方法,逐步推出最后结论。如: 17. ____straight on and you‘ll see a church. You won‘t miss it. A. Go B. Going C. If you go D. When going B. instead of C. for fear of D. in search of18. ______ the programme, they have to stay there for another two weeks. A. Not completing C. Not having completed B. Not completed D. Having not completed19. Why! I have nothing to confess. _______ you want me to say? A. What is it that B. What it is that C. How is it that D. How it is that各种方法之间没有严格的界限,不能机械地死搬硬套,同一个题目可以用不同的方法去解答,务必 灵活运用。不论用哪种方法,目标是一致的,那就是得出结论――最佳答案。 20. ―Excuse me, but I want to use your computer to type a report. ―You ______ have my computer if you don't take care of it. A. shan‘t B. might not C. needn‘t D. shouldn‘t第 5 页(共 17 页)___________________________________________________________山东世纪金榜书业有限公司 世纪金榜圆您梦想高考英语对词汇知识的考查特点对名词的考查 Chinese arts have won the ______ of a lot of people outside China. A. enjoyment 对动词的考查 The teacher wrote an example on the blackboard to ________ the point. A. illustrate 对形容词的考查 ______ students are required to take part in the boat race. A. Ten strong young Chinese C. Chinese ten young strong 对副词的考查 Mr. Smith used to smoke _______ but he has given it up. A. seriously 对代词的考查 I had to buy _______ these books because I didn‘t know which one was the best. A. both 对连词的考查 Parents should take seriously their children‘s requests for sunglasses _______ eye protection is necessary in sunny weather. A. because 对介词的考查 The accident is reported to have occurred __________ the first Sunday in February. A. at 对冠词的考查 When you come here for your holiday next time, don‘t go to _______ I can find you _______ bed in my flat. A. a B. / C. the D. / B. on C. in D. to B. through C. unless D. if B. none C. neither D. all B. heavily C. badly D. hardly B. Ten Chinese strong young D. Young strong ten Chinese B. suggest C. express D. recognize B. appreciation C. entertainment D. reputation同义词、近义词辨析的考查第 6 页(共 17 页)__________________________ _______________________________ __山东世纪金榜书业有限公司 世纪金榜圆您梦想Hospital staff burst into cheers after doctors completed a 20-hour operation to have __________ one-year-old twins at the head. A. isolated B. separated C. divided D. removed高考英语单项选择题命题趋势认真分析语境, 把握上下文体现出的交际因素, 在特定的语境下得体的运用英语口语, 做好情景对话题。 1. --Do you mind if I open the window? --____. I feel a bit cold. A. Of course not. B. I‘d rather you didn‘t. C. Go ahead D. Why not.2. C I‘m thinking of the test tomorrow. I‘m afraid I can‘t pass this time. -- _______! I‘m sure you‘ll make it. A. Go ahead B. Good luck C. No problem D. Cheer up仔细推敲揣摩上下文语境中所隐含的时间因素, 做好时态、非谓语动词及情态动词的相关单选题。 1.搜索句中相关的时间信息, 确定上下文说的是什么时候的事情或情况。 2.确定动词处于什么状态, 是完成了, 还是未完成。 3 确定动词与主语的关系, 是主动还是被动。 1. Now that she is out of a job, Lucy ___ going back to school, but she hasn‘t decided yet. A. had considered B. has been considering C. considered D. is going to consider2.-- Sorry to interrupt you. Please go on. -- Where was I? -- You ___ you didn‘t like your father‘s job. A. had said B. said C. were saying D. had been saying3. John, a friend of mine got married and spent $3,000 more than he _______ for the wedding. A. will plan B. has planned C. would plan D. had planned4、--Is Bob still performing? -- I‘m afraid not. He is said _______ the stage as he has become an official. (江苏) A. to have left B. to leave C. to have been left D. to be left抓住语境中的有效信息,通过对比、比较、推理、判断等方法,以及对事物、行为发展进程合乎逻辑的想第 7 页(共 17 页)__________________________ _______________________________ __山东世纪金榜书业有限公司 世纪金榜象, 准确做好短语、词类等的语义辨析题。圆您梦想1. As we joined the big crowd, I got ______ from my friends. A. separated B. spared C. lost D. missed2、Progress so far has been very good. ______, we are sure that the project will be completed on time. A. However B. Otherwise C. Therefore D. Besides3. All the people ______ at the party were his supporters. A. present B. thankful C. interested D. important命题人通常采用下面一些手段,来设计题干干扰信息(一) 、插入语干扰 1. He believes in himself,_________, in my opinion, is of great importance. A. that B. which C. what D. as2. He hasn‘t come yet. What do you consider _________to him? A. happens B. has happened C. happening D. to happen3. John plays football _________, if not better than, David. A. as well B. as well as C. so well D. so well as4. The manager decided to give the job to _________he believed had a strong sense of duty. A. whoever B. whomever C. who D. those5、E-mail, as well as telephones, ________ an important part in daily communication. A. is playing B. have played C. are playing D. play6、-Each of the students, working hard at his or her lessons, ________ to go to university. -So do I. A. hope B. hopes C. hoping D. hoped(二) 、标点符号干扰 7. Tom, _________sure to come tomorrow. A. is B. be C. was D. would be8、-Alice,you feed the bird,______?第 8 页(共 17 页)__________________________ _______________________________ __山东世纪金榜书业有限公司 世纪金榜-But I fed it yesterday. A. do you B. will you C. didn‘t you圆您梦想D. don‘t you(三) 、疑问句干扰 9. Who would you rather _________with you tomorrow, Tom or Smith? A. have to go B. have go C. have gone D. had go(四) 、倒装句干扰 10. On the grass _________two sheep. A. lies B. lie C. lying D. laid11. Only when your identity has been checked, ________ . A.you are allowed in B. you will be allowed in C. will you allow in D. will you be allowed in12、The old couple have been married for 40 years and never once ________ with each other. A. they had quarreled B. they have quarreled C. have they quarreled D. had they quarreled(五) 、从句和先行词分离干扰 13. The question came up at the meeting _________ we had enough money for our research. A. that B. which C. whether D. if14、 was an exciting moment for these football fans this year, ________ for the first time in years their team won It the World Cup. A. that B. while C. which D. when(六) 、省略句干扰 15. The girl is very shy, and never speaks until ________ _to. A. spoken B. speaking C. speak D. be spoken16. If you don‘t go there, _________ I. A. neither do B. nor will C. so do D. neither did17、- Mum, why do you always make me eat an egg every day? - ____enough protein and nutrition as you are growing up. A. Get B. Getting C. To get D. To be getting_______________________________ __山东世纪金榜书业有限公司第 9 页(共 17 页)__________________________ 世纪金榜18、- What do you think made Mary so upset? - ________ her new bicycle. A. As she lost B. Lost C. Losing圆您梦想D. Because of losing(七) 、被动句干扰 19. Every minute is made full use of_ ________at our lessons. A. to work B. working C. having worked D. being worked(八) 、搭配干扰 20. This is the very room_ ________I slept in that evening. A. that B. which C. where D. at which21. The country life he was used to_ ________greatly since the opening policy. A. change B. has changed C. changing D. having changed22、Mr. Reed made up his mind to devote all he had to ________ some schools for poor children. A. set up B. setting up C. have set up D. having set up(九) 、定语从句干扰 23. The young student did all that he could _______the examinations. A. pass B. to pass C. passing D. passed24. Mrs. Brown was much disappointed to see the washing machine she had had _____went wrong again. A. it B. it repaired C. repaired D. to be repaired(十) 、非正常语序干扰 25. The home improvements have taken what little there is _________my spare time. A. from B. in C. of D. at(十一) 、强调句干扰 26. It is the protection for the trees_ ________really matters, rather than how many trees are planted. A. what B. that C. / D. which27. It is the ability to do the job ________ matters not where you come from or what you are. A. one B. that C. what D. it_______________________________ __山东世纪金榜书业有限公司第 10 页 (共 17 页) __________________________ 世纪金榜(十二) 、词形变化干扰 28. -I like football. -_________my sister and me. A. So do B. So are C. So did D. So it is with圆您梦想(十三) 、多义词干扰 试比较下列两个例句: 29. He is a strange character, _________is very hard to get along with. A. who B. which C. that D. where30. He has a strange character, _________makes him difficult to get along with. A. who B. which C. that D. where单项选择的还原解题法我们经常会遇到比较难的句子,而英语属于曲折性语言,它的语句并不总是像汉语D主――谓――宾‖ 那样排列。 因此学生在做题时就丈二和尚摸不着头脑了。 这时, 我们可以使用一种很有效的解题方法―― 还原法, 即把原句还原成我们容易理解的正常结构。一旦还原,它们之间的相互关系就一目了然。疑问句还原成陈述句 例:-Who are you going to have ___this letter for you? -My secretary. A. type B. typed C. been typed D. been typing1. Who did the teacher ___the article for the wall newspaper? A. write B. have write C. has written D. have written2. Who would you like to have ___the car? A. repair B. repaired C. to repair D. repairing3. Is this shop ___sells children‘s clothing? A. which B. the one that C. the one D. the one where.4. CIs this the radio you want _____? CYes, it is.第 11 页 (共 17 页) __________________________ _______________________________ __山东世纪金榜书业有限公司 世纪金榜A. to have repaired C. to have it repaired B. to have repair D. to have repaired it圆您梦想被动语态还原成主动语态 例:The patient was warned ___only food after the operation. A. to eat not B. eating not C. not to eat D. not eating1. He has always insisted on ___Dr Johnson instead of Mr. Johnson. A. his being called B. him to be called C. he be called D. his calling2. The question was not as simple as it ____. A. expected to B. was expecting to be C. supposed to be D. was supposed to be3. The important news has been heard ____on the radio many times today. A. broadcasting B. broadcasted C. to broadcast D. being broadcasted4. Though much wrong was ____him, he went on with his research. A. made B. laid C. done D. put感叹句还原成陈述句 ______from Beijing to London! A. How long way it is C. how long way is it B. what a long way is it D. what a long way it is定语从句的关系词还原 1. I will never forget the great difficulty he has taken ____the house. A. to paint B. painting C. painted D. being painted2. This is the plan you will see ____soon. A. carried out B. carried on C. carrying out D. carry out固定词组搭配还原 1.They look forward with hope ____a chance to receive further education. A. for getting B. of getting C. to getting D. to get_______________________________ __山东世纪金榜书业有限公司第 12 页 (共 17 页) __________________________ 世纪金榜圆您梦想2. The second is connected with the use the body ____food. A. makes of B. makes up of C. makes from D. makes into将倒装句还原为陈述句 Never ___time come back again. A. will lose B. will lost C. will losing D. will to lose将强调句还原为陈述句 It was for this reason ___her mother moved out of New York and settled in a small village. A. which B. that C. why D. how将复杂句还原为简单句 Who do you think ___to see us this afternoon? A. coming B. to come C. come D. will come练习: 1. Whom would you rather ___your bike? A. repair B. have repaired C. repaired D. have repair2. Is this place ____you studied ten years ago? A. that B. in which C. where D. what3. Time must be made full use of ___hard. A. work B. working C. to work D. worked单项选择的排除法排除题干中的冗余信息 这些冗余信息包括插入语、定语从句、伴随状语等 1. John plays football ___, if not better than, David. A. as well B. as well as C. so well D. so well as2. Is this the girl ___you think is kind and honest? A. which B. who C. whom D. of whom__山东世纪金榜书业有限公司第 13 页 (共 17 页) _________________________________________________________ 世纪金榜圆您梦想3. Hardly had all the points that the teacher taught ____down when the bell rang. A. to taken B. taking C. taken D. been taken4. Mr. Green together with his wife and children ___to Egypt by air for the ten Cday holiday. A. go B. have gone C. is going D. are going5. We didn‘t plan our art exhibition like that but it ____very well. A. worked out B. tired out C. went on D. carried on6. It‘s generally believed that teaching is ___it is a science. A. an art much as B. much an art as C. as an art much as D. as much an art as排除选项中的错误选项 1.Little Jim should love ____to the theatre this evening. A. to be taken B. to take C. being taken D. taking2. My dictionary ___. I have looked for it every where but still ____it. A. don‘t find C. haven‘t found B. don‘t find D. haven‘t found3. ____, Mother will wait for him to have dinner together. A. However late is he B. However he is late C. However is he late D. However late he is练习: 1. CI can‘t get my car ___on cold morning. CHave you tried ___the tank with hot water? A. started, to fill B. to start, filling C. starting, to D. start, filling2. The doctor tried to laugh my mother ____her fear about the coming operation. A. off B. from C. against D. into3. I don‘t think I‘ll need any money but I‘ll bring some _____. A. at last B. in case C. once again D. in time4. His strong Shandong accent ____him ____when he told a lie. A. put …off B. let …out C. gave …away D. turned …up5. Some kinds of animals can ____the colour of their surroundings. A. take on B. dress up C. put on D. get into__山东世纪金榜书业有限公司第 14 页 (共 17 页) _________________________________________________________ 世纪金榜答案:BABCA圆您梦想动词的时态和语态高考考点及解题指导答题时,研读题干,搜索出尽可能多的D时间参考信息‖,如:haven‘t said, was doing 等,这些表达中 都含有时间信息,发现和有效利用这些信息是解决问题的关键。解决时态和语态问题,要遵循如下解题思 路: ① 这个动作可能发生在什么时间?题干句中可参照的时间信息有那些? ② 动作处于什么时态,是进行中,还是已经结束(完成)?限制或修饰这个动作的状语信息有哪些? ③ 这个动作与主语的关系,是主动还是被动? 只要全面细致地考虑了这些问题的答案,试题的正确答案也就水落石出了。具体技巧如下: (一)根据题干中的时间标志词选择时态 1.---The window is dirty. --- I know. It ________ for weeks. A.hasn‘t clean B.didn‘t cleanC.wasn‘t cleaned D.hasn‘t been cleaned 2.Scientists think that the continents A.aren‘t; are B.aren‘t; were always where they C.weren‘t; are today.D.weren‘t; were it as no good results have3.They on the program for almost one week before I joined them, and now we come out so far. A. are still working C. were still working 4.The country life he was used to A.change B.has changed B. were still working D. are still workinggreatly since 1992. C.changing D.have changed each year.5.With more forests being destroyed, huge quantities of good earth A.is washing away C.are washing away B.is being washed away D.are being washed away6.--________David and Vicky ________married? --For about three years. A.How long were;being C.How long have;been B.How long have;got D.How long did;get_______________________________ __山东世纪金榜书业有限公司第 15 页 (共 17 页) __________________________ 世纪金榜圆您梦想[应对策略] 敏锐捕捉时间标志词,并结合具体的语境,选择出正确的动词时态。(二)根据主从句时态呼应的原则选择时态 7.When the old man to walk back to his house, the sun itself behind the mountain.A. had already hidden C. was hiding 8.--- What would you do if itB. had already hidden D. hid tomorrow?--- We have to carry it on , since we‘ve got everything ready . A.rain 9.They B.rains C.will rain D.is raining it as no good results haveon the program for almost one week before I joined them, and now wecome out so far. A. are still working B. were still working C. were still working D. are still working and see him. D.do you come10.As soon as he comes back, I‘ll tell him when A.you will come B.will you comeC.you come[命题角度] 近年来的高考试题一般不再单纯考查主从句的时态呼应,而是将其放在真实的并且符合实际的语境中 进行考查,也会结合强调结构等其它语法现象进行考查。[应对策略] 在根据时态呼应原则解题时,要把握好以下几点: ①在时间、条件等状语从句中,用一般现在时态表示一般将来时态,一般过去时态表示过去将来时态,用 现在完成时态表示将来完成时态。 ②正确认定主句动词及从句动词两个动作发生的时间,并认真体会命题者所给出的语境。 ③解答宾语从句与主句时态呼应题时,考生应熟知以下规则: 如果主句动词为现在时态,则从句动词可 根据需要使用任何时态; 如果主句动词为过去时态,则从句动词须用合适的过去的某种时态(表示客观真理 时使用一般现在时态)。(三)根据具体的语言环境选择时态第 16 页 (共 17 页) __________________________ _______________________________ __山东世纪金榜书业有限公司 世纪金榜圆您梦想11. Years ago we didn‘t know this, but recent science_________ that people who don‘t sleep well will soon get ill. A.showed B.will show C.has shown D.is showing before. D.had ever had12.The coffee is wonderful! It doesn‘t taste like anything I A.was having 13.The hero‘s story B.have C.have ever haddifferently in the newspapers. D.reportedA.was reported B.was reporting C.reports第 17 页 (共 17 页) ___________________________________________________________山东世纪金榜书业有限公司
2010 届高考英语(单项选择题)题库(共 44 套 44 页) 1 21. Unfortunately, when I dropped in, Doctor Li ___ for Beijing to join in the fight again...2010届高考英语单项选择动词及动词短语精练100题。很有参考价值嘉兴英语教学网 www...always Be accessible to 考查系动词后跟形容词作表语 考查倍数的表示方法 ...2010届高考英语语法单项选择模拟训练专项04动词及动词...A 本题的句式结构变一下,就可看出本题考查的是 ...put up with:容忍.忍受,他已找到了解决问题的方法...2010届高考英语单项选择... 11页 1下载券 2012高考 英语 单项选择... 8页 ...5 7.答案:D.考查名词辨析与搭配。at the mercy of 任凭…的摆布,完全受…...2010届高考英语模拟单项选择题分类汇编(复习类) 2010届高考模拟单项选择题分类汇编(复习类)2010届高考模拟单项选择题分类汇编(复习类)隐藏&& 精题分解: 精题分解:...2010 届高考英语语法单项选择模拟训练专项 06 非谓语...A 由题意知,农田逐步消失,故应用 is getting lost...语言环境为雨连续下了 10 天,把我们的假期完全破坏...2010届高考英语单项选择填空八大陷阱_从业资格考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。单项...词义误解型 有许多所谓的陷阱题,倒不是因为句子结构有多么复杂,用词多么生僻,...2012高考英语答题技巧与... 2页 2下载券 2010年高考英语:单项填... 2页 1...(育才、实验、二中专用) 育才、实验、二中专用) 单项选择题思路第一招:找准...高考英语单项选择解题技巧 7页 免费 历年高考完形填空常用词汇... 6页 免费 【...with 4 2010 年高考英语单项选择题汇编 高考英语单项选择 单项选择题六、时态、...2010届高考英语阅读理解解题技巧测试题4_从业资格考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。2010 年高考阅读理解主旨大意题解题技巧在高考阅读理解中, 主旨大意题的考查占有十分...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语固定词组 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信