放松腿部用放松英语怎么说说

我尤其喜欢舒缓的音乐,因为它可以使我放松心情、缓解压力.. 翻译
原文(简体中文):
我尤其喜欢舒缓的音乐 更多: ,因为它可以使我放松心情、缓解压力
翻译结果(英语)1:I especially love the soothing music 更多: , because it allows me to relax and relieve stress翻译结果(英语)2:I especially love the soothing music, because it allows me to relax 更多: , relieve stress翻译结果(英语)3:I especially like the soothing music, because it can make me relax the mood 更多: , relieving pressure
最新翻译:
随机推荐查询工具
欢迎关注微信公众号:便民查询大全
CopyRight &
All Rights Reserved当前位置: &
放松肌肉的英文
英文翻译relax the muscles&&&& unca ...... &&&&&& baragnosis... &&&&&&l relaxation of t ...... &&&&&&keep the muscle relaxed... &&&&&&relaxes lower back... &&&&&&relax the local muscle... &&&&&&relaxation of muscle action... &&&&&&progressive muscle relaxation... &&&&&&keep the abdo relax the abdominal muscle... &&&&&&a massage relaxed tired muscles... &&&&&& uncage
放松警惕 relax one' 放松世界观的改造 slac ...... &&&&&&jacobsonian progressive muscle relaxation... &&&&&&jacobsonian progressive muscle relaxation... &&&&&& baragnosis
他肌肉发达。 he developed a muscular body.; 肌肉创伤 flesh woun ...... &&&&&&stick 2... &&&&&&release... &&&&&&defuse... &&&&&&nat relax... &&&&&&at ease... &&&&&&letup... &&&&&&sit back... &&&&&&relent... &&&&&&ease off... &&&&&&release arm... &&&&&& unbraced... &&I must take some exercise and loosen up my muscles .我必须运动一下,放松放松肌肉。You might want to sing it a song to relax the muscles你们也会想要唱些歌来放松肌肉The runners are loosening up their muscles before the race赛跑前运动员们正在放松肌肉。 Keep relaxed rather than tense your muscles放松肌肉,别使之拉紧。 A sauna can help relax your muscles after a long day在忙碌的一天过后,蒸汽浴有助放松肌肉。 It has the function of regulating qi - blood and tissues , and relaxing muscles具有调和气血?放松肌肉与理顺组织的作用。 It brings soothing comfort to your aching muscles and joints in just minutes舒缓肩膀和颈部的僵硬与疼痛减低关节痛楚和放松肌肉The rubbing or kneading of parts of the body to aid circulation or relax the muscles按摩揉捏或按摩身体部位,以促进血液循环或放松肌肉Relax your muscles , especially , do not is tense in the neck and limbs放松肌肉,特别是颈部和四肢不要紧张。教练员在训练运动员时说的话。 And keep straight leg , i will like to more concentrate on release your muscle and only use very little不如专注于放松肌肉而肌肉仅用非常少,来保持腿部伸直。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
其他语种:rel?cher les muscles
相邻词汇热门词汇
放松肌肉的英文翻译,放松肌肉英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译放松肌肉,放松肌肉的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved放松_用英语怎么说_VOA英语网
发表时间:内容来源:
[电影]Relax
释义相关词条:
ease loosen relax release slacken surge unbend unfasten
1. Massage is used to relax muscles, relieve stress and improve the circulation.
按摩可以使肌肉放松,缓解压力和促进血液循环。
2. How much can the President relax his grip over the nation?
总统可以对国家的控制放松到什么样的程度?
3. Breathe out and ease your knees in toward your chest.
呼气,膝部放松向胸部靠拢。
4. Relax as much as possible and keep breathing steadily.
尽量放松,保持平稳呼吸。
5. Dart, who had at first been very tense, at last relaxed.
起初,达特非常紧张,最后终于放松了下来。
6. It helps them to unwind after a busy day at work.
这有助于他们忙碌一天后放松自己。
7. Diet and relaxation are two important keys to good health.
限制饮食和放松身心是保持健康的两个要诀。
8. We come here once a year expecting a quiet, relaxing holiday.
我们每年来这里一次,期待度过一个安静而放松的假期。
9. There'll be ample opportunity to relax, swim and soak up some sun.
将会有充足的机会去放松、游泳和晒太阳。
10. Relax, loosen up in mind and body and behaviour.
放松,微笑。精神、身体和行为上都要放轻松。
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News使某人放松怎么用英语说_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
使某人放松怎么用英语说
我有更好的答案
使某人放松Relax sb 注:relax 英 [rɪˈlæks]
美 [rɪˈl&#230.vt. 放宽; (使) 轻松; (使) 松弛; (使) 放松;
vt,减轻; (使大便等) 通畅
教育工作者
使某人放松Relax sb