怎样进行英语第一轮复习

2018届高考英语一轮复习策略及方法指导
2018届高考英语一轮复习策略及方法指导
2018届高考英语一轮复习策略及方法指导  由2017年高考英语的题目来看,2018年高考英语备考,首先要考纲词汇必须过关,其次重视平时文章阅读质量和速度的培养,因为高考临时抱佛脚是不行的,要真正功夫用在平时,为此2018年将继续高考英语备考资料.   英语书面表达 背诵 范例  假定你是李华,从小喜爱大熊猫(panda),一直通过有关网站(website)关注三年前在美国圣迭哥动物园出生的大熊猫“苏琳”和她的母亲“白云”。现在苏琳即将三岁。请根据以下要点给动物园工作人员写一封信:  自我介绍;祝贺苏琳生日;感谢工作人员;索取苏琳三岁生日照。  注意:1、词数100左右;2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;  3、开头语已为你写好。  Dear Sir/Madam,  Greetings from China !  I’m a Chinese girl named Lihua, and I’ve been fond of pandas since my early age. So I’m always paying great attention to Sulin and Baiyun these years.  Now I’m really glad to learn that Sunlin is going to turn 3 years old. Best wishes to her! At the same time, I’d like to give my thanks to all of you who have contributed so much to her healthy growth. I believe every Chinese and every American will appreciate what you have done.  Last but not least, would you please send me a birthday picture of Sunlin if convenient? I’m too eager to see her happy face.  Thanks a lot!  书面表达假定你叫李华,今年六月份将从北京新华中学高三毕业,打算到美国哥伦比亚大学上学。现在请你根据下面表格的个人信息,用英语写一封信,申请留学。  姓名:李华  性别:女  出生年月:1993年6月  毕业学校:北京新华中学  学业:各门功课优秀  申请院校:美国哥伦比亚大学  申请专业:计算机科学  兴趣爱好:网络和英语  电子邮箱:  注意:1. 信件必须包括以上内容,不能逐句翻译,可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。  2. 词数100左右,开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。  参考词汇:Englishetc哥伦比亚大学the University of Columbia  Dear Sir or Madam,  I'm writing in the hope that I can obtain a chance to further my study in computer science in your university.  First, please allow me to take a brief introduction of myself. I’m Li Hua, a girl born in June, 1993. I’m graduating from Beijing Xinhua High School this coming June with each course excellent. I have a keen interest in computers and the Internet. Besides, I’m good at English. I know that the University of Columbia ranks among the most famous universities in theUSA, and that’s the very reason why I’m now applying to further my university study in your Computer Science Department.  I would appreciate it if you could take the trouble to provide me with some information and send me the necessary application materials. By the way, my email address is .  I’m looking forward to your reply.  Yours sincerely,  Li Hua  国际文化交流中心将组织一次由各国学生参加的“和平·友谊”夏令营活动,要求报名者提交英文个人简历。假设你是李华,请根据下列信息用英语介绍自己。  姓名:李华 性别:女  年龄:16岁 学校:太原第十二中学  其他:爱好音乐、摄影;善于与人交流,乐于助人;热爱自然,热爱和平  参加夏令营的目的:结交朋友,了解外国文化  注意:1.词数100左右 2. “和平·友谊”夏令营Englishetc  Peace & Friendship Summer Camp.  One Possible version:  I’m Li Hua, a girl of sixteen, presently attending Taiyuan No.12 High School. I like music, especially classical music. I’m also interested in photography because it allows me to record the beautiful moments in my life. Though my hobbies, I’ve made many friends. In fact, I like meeting new people and enjoy talking with them. Believing we all need help from each other, I appreciate friends’ help, and I’m willing to help anyone in need. I I love Mother N and I love peace. I hate any form of violence.  I would like to join the Peace & Friendship Summer Camp since it would be a great opportunity to make friends with young people from different countries and learn about their cultures.  书面表达假定你是李华,你的英国朋友Peter来信向你咨询如何才能学好中文。请你根据下列要点写5回信。  要点:1.参加中文学习班;2.看中文书刊、电视;3.学唱中文歌;4.交中国朋友  注意: 1.词数为100左右2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3.开头已给出,不计入总词数。  4.卷面要整洁,书写太差影响阅读卷的文章,扣除该得分三分。  Dear Peter ,  I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well .  Here are a few suggestions . First , it is important to take a Chinese course , as you’ll be able to learn from the teacher and practise with your fellow students . Then , it also helps to watch TV and read books , newspapers and magazines in Chinese whenever possible .  Besides , it should be a good idea to learn and sing Chinese songs , because by doing so you’ll learn and remember Chinese words more easily . You can also make more Chinese friends . They will tell you a lot about China and help you learn Chinese .  Try and write to me in Chinese next time .  Best wishes,
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。
百家号 最近更新:
简介: Englishtec
作者最新文章高三英语第一轮复习用什么资料?_高三网当前位置: >> 正文高三英语第一轮复习用什么资料?文/王晓宇  高三英语第一轮复习按时间大致为:9月—3月初,这个时期为基础能力过关时期。第一轮复习十分重要,它的好坏直接关系到明年高考的成败,其重要性不言而喻。在一轮复习的伊始,网为同学们准备了超全的复习资料,希望能帮助到大家。  高二英语第一轮复习资料(一)  不定式做主语:  1、不定式做主语一般表示具体的某次动作。===动名词doing 表示习惯的,经常的动作。  e.g: To finish the building in a month is difficult.  To do such things is foolish.  To see is to believe. (对等)  注: 1). 不定式作主语时,谓语用单数  2). 当主语较长,谓语较短时,常用it做形式主语,而将不定式放到谓语的后面。  it做形式主语,不定式放在谓语动词之后常用于下列结构中:  (1)It is/was +adj.+of sb. to do…  (2) It is +adj.+for sb.+to do…  It is easy / difficult / hard / foolish / unwise / right / wrong / unnecessary  (3) it is +a +名词+ to do...  It is a pity / a pleasure / a pleasant thing / one’s duty / an honor / a shame / a crime / no easy job… to do  It takes (sb.) some time / courage / patience …to do…  It requires courage / patience / hard work… to do…  *注意: probable 和 possible 均可作表语,但possible可以用不定式作真实主语, 而probable不能用不定式作真实主语。  It is probable for him to come to the meeting.(错)  It is possible for him to come to the meeting.  It is possible / probable that he will come to the meeting.  不定式做表语:  主语是以aim duty hope idea intention plan job suggestion wish purpose task 等为中心词的名词词组 或以 what 引导的名词性从句表示,后面的不定式说明其内容, 不定式作表语常表示将来或现在的动作或状态。  eg :My idea is to climb the mountain from the north.  Your mistake was not to write that letter.  What I would suggest is to start work at once.  点击查看:  高二英语第一轮复习资料(二)  Worried about the journey, I was unsettled for the first few days.  Well-known for their expertise, his parents’ company …..  Confused by the new surroundings, I was hit by the lack of fresh air.  Exhausted, I slid into the bed and fell fast asleep.  过去分词作状语:过去分词作状语时,说明动作发生的背景或情况,其等同于一个状语从句。vt 过去分词作状语时与主句主语构成被动关系,表示被动和完成,vi 过去分词表示状态或动作的完成。  Heated , water changes into steam .  The professor came in, followed by a group of young people .  1 作原因状语,等于as / since / because 引导从句  Moved by what she said ,we couldn’t help crying . = ( As we are moved by what she said …  2 作时间状语,等于when 引导时间从句,如果分词表示的动作与谓语的动作同时发生,可在分词前加when/ while / until 等使时间意义更明确。  When heated , water can be changed into steam .  Seen from the hill ,the park looks very beautiful .= ( When the park is seen from the hill…  3 作条件状语等于 if / whether 引导从句  Given more attention , the cabbages could have grown better .= ( If they have been given more attention ….  Compared with you , we still have a long way to go = ( If we are compared with you …  4 作方式或伴随状语  The actress came in , followed by her fans .  She sat by the window , lost in thought .  5 作让步状语  Much tired ,he still kept on working .=(Although he was tired ,) he ….  6 独立主格结构: 当分词的逻辑主语不是主句主语时,分词可以有自己独立的逻辑主语,这种结构称为独立主格结构。常用来表示伴随情况。  The boy rushed into the classroom , his face covered with sweat .  All things considered ,your article is of great value than hers .  Rewrite with proper conjunctions  Example : United we stand, divided we fall.  If we are united, we will stand, but if we are divided,we will fall.  1 Asked what had happened, he told us about it.  →When he was asked what had happened, …  2 Well known for his expert advice, he received many invitations to give lectures.  →Because he was well known for his expert advice, …  3 Given more time, we would be able to do the work much better.  高二英语第一轮复习资料(三)  一. 过去分词用在表状态的动词keep,leave等的后面。  Eg:They kept the door locked for a long time.  Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open.(谚语:少说多看)  Don't leave such an important thing undone.  Don't leave the windows broken like this all the time.  二.过分词用在get,have,make, 的后面。  1.注意“have +宾语+过去分词”的两种情况:  A)表"让某人做某事/让某事(被人)做"  eg: I have had my bike repaired.  The villagers had many trees planted just then.  B)表"遭遇到某种不幸,受到打击/受....影响,蒙受..... 损失"  Eg:I had my wallet stolen on a bus last month.  The old man had his leg broken in the accident.  He had his leg broken in the match yesterday.(MET1986)  2."make+宾语+过去分词",在这种结构中,过去分词的动词必须是表示结果含义的。如:  They managed to make themselves understood in very simple English.  I raised my voice to make myself heard.  三、过去分词用在感观动词watch,notice,see,hear,listen to ,feel,find等后面。如:  When we got to school,we saw the door locked.  We can hear the windows beaten by the heavy rain drops.  He felt himself cheated.  The managers discussed the plan that they would like to see carried out the next year.(NMET2000)  四、过去分词用在want,wish,like ,expect等表示“希望,愿望”这一类动词后面做宾补。  The boss wouldn't like the problem discussed at the moment.  I would like my house painted white.  I want the suit made to his own measure.  I wish the problem settled.  五、过去分词用在“with +宾语+宾补”这一结构中,过去分词与宾语之间是动宾关系。如:  The thief was brought in with his hands tied behind his back.  With many brightly-coloured flowers planted around the building ,his house looks like a beautiful garden.  以上就是“高三英语第一轮复习用什么资料?”的详细内容,由高三网小编整理仅供大家参考,更多有关高三英语的问题请关注高三网。最后小编也祝愿大家在即将到来的高考中,考出好成绩。高三网小编推荐你继续浏览:推荐阅读阅读44次 /日阅读37次 /日阅读46次 /日阅读53次 /日阅读40次 /日阅读36次 /日阅读73次 /日阅读337次 /日阅读59次 /日阅读62次 /日阅读60次 /日阅读70次 /日阅读58次 /日阅读136次 /日点击查看更多内容温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
聚集正能量,多做实在事
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(4832)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
在LOFTER的更多文章
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'浅谈如何上好高三英语一轮复习课',
blogAbstract:'浅谈如何上好高三英语一轮复习课\n\n&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 山西省垣曲中学& &&&&&季庚斌\n\n高考英语学科占整个高考试卷总分的五分之一,而且以客观题为主。得分高低受阅卷者',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:3,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'聚集正能量,多做实在事',
hmcon:'1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}工具类服务
编辑部专用服务
作者专用服务
如何上好高三英语第一轮复习课--以一节公开课的教学设计为例
本节课为高三英语第一轮复习课,复习内容为新课标高中英语必修1第三单元Travel journal.,在对学生和教材进行合理分析后,教师制订了相应的教学目标和教学重难点。课堂上,教师主要利用任务型教学模式用一课时完成本节课的教学任务。教学设计构思巧妙,教学步骤由浅入深,课堂活动内容丰富,学生参与积极性高,收到了较好的教学效果。
作者单位:
福建省永安市第一中学,福建永安,366000
年,卷(期):
在线出版日期:
本文读者也读过
相关检索词
万方数据知识服务平台--国家科技支撑计划资助项目(编号:2006BAH03B01)(C)北京万方数据股份有限公司
万方数据电子出版社}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信