jrs觉得现在的格里芬与隆多指挥考辛斯防守谁更强

【美国JRS之声】相比乐福,为什么没人谴责考辛斯刷数据?
&()相比,为什么没人谴责刷数据?Kevin&Love&has&had&more&success&as&a&number&one&option&and&he&often&gets&accused&of&getting&empty&stats.Cousins&is&supposedly&a&dominant&big&man&putting&up&big&numbers&but&can't&carry&his&team&to&even&a&.500&record?乐福作为进攻端的头号选择获得了更多的成功,但他却经常遭人谴责“刷数据”。考辛斯会是又一个能交出漂亮数据却无法扛着球队打出50%胜率战绩的统治性大个子吗?&444&指標&2&天&前&I'm&starting&to&think&people&don't&understand&what&empty&stats&are.&You&can&be&incredibly&good&and&play&on&a&bad&team.&That&is&not&what&empty&stats&are.Empty&stats&are&when&you&are&incredibly&inefficient&to&the&point&that&despite&putting&up&a&lot&of&counting&stats,&you&aren't&helping&your&team&and&quite&possibly&even&hurting&them.Kevin&Love&wasn't&putting&up&empty&stats&last&year&(he&obviously&hasn't&been&nearly&as&good&this&year).&First&of&all,&he&was&incredibly&efficient&with&his&high&usage&rate.&Secondly,&his&team&was&astronomically&better&with&him&on&the&court&than&off.&And&DeMarcus&Cousins&isn't&putting&up&empty&stats&this&year.You&can&be&really&good&and&still&play&on&a&bad&team.&It&takes&a&great&team&to&win&in&this&league,&especially&in&the&West.&Not&just&one&great&player.我开始觉得人们根本不明白所谓的“刷数据”到底是什么意思。在一支烂队却能打出令人难以置信的数据并不是所谓的“刷数据”。刷数据是指:尽管你交出了漂亮的数据,但你的效率极为低下,你没有切实有力地在帮助球队,你甚至是在伤害球队。乐福去年可不是刷数据。首先,他在使用率超高的情况下还能保持不可思议的高效。其次,他在场时球队要比他不在场时好的多的多。考辛斯今年也不是在刷数据。你可以变得非常出色,但却仍在一支烂队打球。在这座联盟赢球需要配置一支优秀的球队,西部尤其是。一名优秀球员是远远不够的。Celtics&45&指標&2&天&前&It's&unreal&to&me&how&many&people&still&think&a&star&player&should&be&able&to&carry&their&team&to&the&playoffs&no&matter&what,&especially&in&the&West.&I&mean&come&on,&Anthony&Davis&is&easily&a&top&5&player&in&the&league,&I&think&everyone&can&agree&with&that,&and&the&Pels&still&have&a&long&way&to&go&to&make&the&playoffs.&Shit,&look&at&OKC.&I&realize&Russ&and&KD&missed&a&lot&of&time&early&on&but&it's&been&hard&for&them&to&catch&up&to&the&Suns&and&they&have&2&top&5&players&while&the&Suns&don't&even&have&an&All-Star.&It's&a&team&game,&you&need&more&than&just&one&good&player&to&be&successful.(翻译题)Supersonics&7&指標&2&天&前&Kinda&off&topic,&but&given&what&you've&said,&what&does&your&top&5&look&like?You&have,&in&no&particular&order:&Anthony&DavisKevin&DurantRussel&WestbrookI'm&going&to&assume&LeBron&takes&up&a&spot,&so&what&about&that&last&one?&Harden,&Curry,&Paul,&Griffin?&Sorry&I&know&it&wasn't&your&main&point,&I'm&just&genuinely&curious.有点跑题了,但鉴于你所言,你心中的联盟前五是哪些人?你已经有了(排名不分先后):浓眉威少假设乐邦在你心中也有一席之地,那么最后一个是谁呢?,库里,保罗,?抱歉,我知道这不是你说的要点,但我就是好奇心犯了。Celtics&10&指標&2&天&前&Bron,&Durant,&Harden,&Davis,&Russ/Curry&are&interchangeable.·&乐邦,杜兰特,哈登,戴维斯,威少或者库里。Timberwolves&118&指標&2&天&前&Seriously.&I&had&to&deal&with&this&shit&all&last&year.&Demarcus&cousins&is&not&putting&up&'empty'&stats.&Love&was&not&putting&up&'empty'&stats&last&year.&Its&impossible&to&be&putting&up&those&kinds&of&numbers&at&great&efficiency&and&have&them&be&meaningless.Dudes&like&randy&foye&put&up&empty&stats.&They&come&in&and&put&up&their&10&ppg&in&garbage&time&when&the&defense&doesnt&care&because&the&game&has&been&decided.&Those&are&empty&stats&with&no&bearing&on&their&team.&How&it&was&decided&that&players&like&love&and&cousins'&stats&are&of&the&same&vein&i'll&never&understand狼蜜:平心而论,去年我就一直在用键盘抵御着这些狗屎言论。考辛斯不是刷数据,乐福去年也不是刷数据,以极高的效率交出那样的数据还说这一点意义都没有那真是滑天下之大稽。兰迪-弗耶那样的家伙才叫刷数据,他们在防守如漏勺结果已成定局的垃圾时间里刷满场均10分就打卡下班。这些数据对于球队来说毫无影响。为什么要说乐福考辛斯也是这样的类型呢,我一直搞不懂。Trail&Blazers&30&指標&2&天&前&The&only&criticism&of&Love&that&I&think&is&fair&is&his&poor&defense&and&him&sometimes&being&apparently&willing&to&sacrifice&D&for&rebound&positioning.&Offensively&though,&there's&no&way&you&can&say&Love&was&putting&up&empty&stats.&He's&incredible&at&every&part&of&the&offensive&game.对乐福的众多批评中,我觉得唯一公正的一点就是说他的防守稀烂以及有时候会为了卡位抢板放弃防守。但从进攻端看,你绝不能说乐福是在刷数据。在进攻端的方方面面,他的表现都好到不可思议。Vancouver&Grizzlies&3&指標&9&天&前&Kevin&Love&is&crazy&underrated&this&year.&If&I&was&starting&a&franchise&tomorrow&and&I&had&to&pick&a&player&to&build&around,&I&can&only&think&of&maybe&4-5&players&I'd&pick&ahead&of&him.乐福今年被巨巨低估了,如果明天就让我组建一支球队,而我得选择一名球员作为基石的话,我只能想出四五个会在他前面被我挑中的球员。Trail&Blazers&14&指標&9&天&前&I&can&think&of&4-5&guards&I'd&pick&ahead&of&him.光是后卫我就能想出四五个了...Cavaliers&2&指標&9&天&前&People&don't&understand&that&this&game&isn't&about&a&dominant&player&anymore.&One&player&can&make&your&team&really&good,&5&players&can&make&your&team&great,&12&players&makes&your&team&amazing.&I&know&thats&some&dumb&"thanks&magic"&shit&but&it's&true.&Defense&has&come&to&the&point&where&people&can't&just&force&themselves&in&and&score&all&the&time&like&McGrady&and&Kobe&did.&You&get&punished&too&hard&for&shooting&your&team&out&of&the&game.&The&NBA&has&evolved&quite&a&bit&in&the&last&10&years,&it's&basketball,&but&the&game&itself&has&changed&since&when&I&was&growing&up.人们不明白这项运动已经不再是一名统治性球员就能统治联盟的时代了。一名球员能够让你的球队变好,5名则能让你的球队变伟大,12名球员则能让你的球队变得不可思议。我知道有些蠢货会搬出“感谢师”之类的屁话,但这就是事实。当今的防守已不能让球员像麦迪曾经那样随心所欲地得分了。假如你打铁过多直接让你的球队缴械投降的话,你会被狠狠地惩罚。NBA在最近十年里改革了很多,这比赛的点还是篮球,但自从长大之后,比赛本身就已经改变了。Thunder&2&指標&9&天&前&What&about&2&great&players?&:):那两名出色的球员会咋样?:)Bulls&1&指標&8&天&前&Great,&but&not&enough&for&a&title&(yet)很棒,但还不足以争夺总冠军Kings&38&指標&2&天&前&Neither&Love's&or&Cousins'&stats&should&be&considered&"empty",&that's&just&being&lazy.&Love&is&certainly&getting&less&touches&on&the&team&that&he&is&on,&and&being&utilized&differently.&He&is&also&having&trouble&getting&his&shot&to&fall&this&year.If&you&took&away&touches&from&Boogie,&his&stats&would&probably&drop&too.&Seems&pretty&logical&to&me.&But&he's&always&going&to&be&the&Kings&#1&option,&even&if&they&are&good.&He&gets&double&teamed&every&single&night&now&and&is&still&scoring,&rebounding&and&defending&at&a&level&high&enough&to&keep&a&very&lowly&team&staying&with&teams&for&a&2-3&quarters&a&night.&And&he&was&doing&the&same&thing&when&they&were&winning.&What&do&you&want&to&accuse&him&of?&An&"empty"&stat&seems&like&a&flawed&concept&if&it's&not&someone&just&making&a&play&to&get&his&numbers&higher&and&not&help&his&team.无论是乐福还是考辛斯都不应该被认为是“数据刷子”。乐福在现在的这支球队摸球次数巨巨减少,被使用的方式也完全不一样。他今年的投篮命中率也很有问题。如果你让考辛斯少摸摸球,他的数据可能也会下降。对我来说这是非常符合逻辑的。但他永远都会是的头号进攻选择,即便在他们整体都很强的情况下。每个晚上他都会被包夹,但仍能得分抢板打出高水平防守,让一支弱旅能和对方拼个2到3节时间才缴械投降。他们赢球时他也是在做着同样的事。你们想控诉他什么呢?如果一名球员不是在刻意地利用某个回合提高某项数据且去伤害球队,那么刷数据本身就是一项有缺陷的理念。Pistons&2&指標&9&天&前&Scores&a&lot&on&average&efficiency&while&leading&the&league&in&turnovers&and&fouls,&while&not&leading&his&team&to&many&victories.&He's&very&good,&but&no,&he's&not&the&best&big&man&in&the&NBA&like&a&lot&of&people&like&to&claim.以平均水准的效率得很多分,同时在失误榜和犯规榜上领衔全联盟,还不能率领球队获取多少胜利。他非常优秀,但他还不是很多人所宣称的第一中锋呐。Kings&3&指標&9&天&前&Who's&better&than&him&and&why?&You're&right&in&those&points&about&efficiency&being&average,&and&leading&in&turnovers.&The&foul&argument&isn't&that&great&of&one.&And&he's&one&of&the&top&players&in&+/-,&he&has&a&dramatic&effect&on&the&team&when&he's&on&and&off&the&floor.谁比他更好?因为什么比他更好?关于平均水准的效率以及失误这些点你说的都没错。但犯规那个我就不赞同了。他拥有联盟最佳的正负值之一,他在场时和不在场时的球队简直判若两人。&56&指標&2&天&前&The&whole&idea&of&empty&stats&doesn't&make&sense.&A&player&on&a&losing&team&with&bad&teammates&should&have&more&trouble&scoring&efficiently,&not&less.&If&Cousins,&Love&or&whoever&else&is&putting&up&high&ppg&totals&with&good&efficiency&on&a&bad&team,&its&just&as,&if&not&more&impressive&than&someone&like&Blake&or&Millsap&doing&it&on&a&good&one整个关于刷数据的观点都是毫无意义的。待在一支烂队,身遭队友都是CUBA的王牌理应会在得分效率上遇到更多障碍,而不是更少。如果考辛斯,乐福或者其他任何人都能在一支烂队以高效率交出高得分,如果不比格里芬或是在一支强队做到同样的事更令人印象深刻,也差不多了。&San&Diego&Clippers&12&指標&2&天&前&Yeah&neither&player&should&be&getting&flak.&I'd&like&to&think&in&the&case&of&Boogie&people&have&learned&a&little&from&their&mistakes&(unlikely).是啊,没有一名球员应当受到抨击。我更乐意去想,人们已经从表妹的案例中吸取到了自己的错误。&23&指標&2&天&前&Team&was&winning&with&Malone&and&him.2.&Team&played&around&.500&ball&after&the&Gay&trade&with&Gay,&Cousins&and&IT&healthy.3.&Kings&lineup&of&Collison,&Cousins,&Gay,&McLemore&and&Thompson&has&the&3rd-best&+/-&of&any&5-man&lineup&in&NBA&this&season4.&So&the&team's&bench&is&awful&and&gives&up&huge&runs5.&Watching&him&play,&the&team&is&just&better&on&both&ends&when&he's&out&there.&They&compete&with&most&any&team&despite&the&FO&dysfunction&and&talent&issue.6.&The&majority&of&All-Stars&can't&carry&a&really&bad&team.&It's&really&only&very&exceptional&players&who&can.&Normally&those&with&a&large&physical/athletic&advantage&that&separates&them&from&the&rest.&7.&As&opposed&to&Love,&Boogie&plays&defense.8.&Cousins&personal&+/-&is&huge&as&well.&(At&least&the&last&time&I&checked.)&Team&goes&from&a&top&10&team&to&the&NY&Knicks&when&he&goes&on&the&bench.1.球队在有他和马龙的情况下一直处于赢球状态。2,在的交易过后,健康的盖伊考辛斯和小托马斯能够带领球队打出50%的胜率。3.科里森,考辛斯,盖伊,麦克勒莫,汤普森的阵容拥有着本赛季NBA第三佳的五人正负值。4.替补太差,放弃了很多领先优势。5.看考辛斯打球,有他的国王在攻防两端更好。尽管管理层不作为,天赋缺失,但他们能与大多数球队抗衡。6.大多数的全明星球员都无法一力扛起一支真正的烂队。只有凤毛麟角的几个球员能做到这点。通常这些人都拥有异乎寻常的身体素质和身体硬件,这给了他们巨大的优势。7.和乐福不同,考辛斯能防守。8.考辛斯的个人正负值非常残暴。(至少我上次看了看是这样)当他坐在板凳上时,球队立即从一支前十的球队变成了纽约。Cavaliers&14&指標&2&天&前&Empty&stats&is&like&Kobe&this&season.&Sure&he&did&20&pts&per&game..but&if&you're&going&to&do&it&at&a&35%&clip&or&whatever&you've&probably&sacrificed&your&teammates&to&do&so.本赛季像科比这样的才叫刷数据,他确实场均能得到20分...但这都是在35%的超低命中率以及牺牲队友的前提下得到的。Kings&16&指標&2&天&前*&You&can&give&the&excuse&by&saying&that&this&subreddit&just&loves&Boogie,&so&that's&why&he&gets&the&benefit&of&the&doubt,&but&if&you&want&proof&of&whether&or&not&YOU&think&he's&a&dominant&big&man,&watch&his&games.People&said&Kevin&Love&was&the&best&4&in&the&world&a&year&ago,&but&now&he&might&not&even&be&the&4th&best&from&most's&perspective&in&the&forum&(I&think&he's&3rd).&Going&with&the&herd&might&or&might&not&be&the&best&opinion,&so&form&your&own&perspective.Mine&is&that&he's&a&top&2&Center&in&the&league.&As&an&individual&talent,&I&think&there's&no&one&close&to&his&potential&and&skill&set.&As&an&overall&team&player,&he&needs&work&on&his&P&R&defense&and&offensive&post&passing&AND&to&experience&team&success .&That's&the&FO's&fault.&His&overall&post&game&is&something&we&haven't&seen&since&Shaq,&he's&a&top&6&rim&protector&and&great&one&on&one&defender,&he&runs&the&break&on&our&team&15%&of&the&time&(as&in&he&brings&the&ball&up),&and&he's&a&knockdown&shooter&from&anywhere&within&the&3&line.The&only&guy&I'd&take&over&him&is&Gasol,&and&that's&only&if&the&team&personnel&fit&Marc's&strengths.&Other&than&that,&I'm&taking&Boogie&all&day&long.&I&think&he's&absolutely&a&dominant&Center你们可以认为之所以没人谴责考辛斯是因为这个论坛的人都爱大表妹,这就是他能得到善意的原因,但如果你想拿到一手证明他是否是统治力中锋的证据的话,看看他的比赛就好了。一年之前,人们认为乐福才是世界上最好的四号位,但现在,就论坛里大多数人的观点来看,他也许甚至都不是第四好的四号位了(我觉得他是第三好)。随大流的观点可能是也可能不是最好的观点,形成你自己的见解尤为重要。我觉得考辛斯是联盟前二的中锋。从个人的天赋角度来看,我认为无人能出其左右。从全面的团队球员来看,他需要继续打磨自己的挡拆防守,低位传球能力,以及体验团队成功的甜蜜成果。他全面的低位技巧是我们自鲨鱼之后再也未看见过的,他是联盟前六的护框侠,杰出的一对一防守尖刀,15%的时间他都在独自下快攻,三分线内任何地方,他都能自如开火。唯一一个我认为比他强的是小加,因为球队的人员配置和小加的长处优点完美地契合在了一起。除此之外,我会选择表妹。他觉得他无疑是个非常具有统治力的中锋。Kings&3&指標&2&天&前&Don't&forget&that&he's&about&as&lazy&as&it&comes&to&setting&screens.&If&Boogie&set&screens&like&Noah&or&Varejao&I&think&he'd&get&like&2-3&more&dunks&on&PnR别忘了表妹在设置掩护方面可是够懒散的。如果表妹能像或是那样设置掩护,我觉得他能在挡拆完之后多来2~3次扣篮。Thunder&56&指標&2&天&前&Because&Reddit&loves&BOOGIE&right&now.&Last&year&reddit&said&Love&was&the&best&PF&in&the&league.&It&will&turn&in&a&year&or&so因为reddit现在爱死表妹了。去年reddit还说乐福是联盟最棒的大前锋呢,一年之内就变成这样了。[TOR]&Jonas&Valanciunas&43&指標&2&天&前&I&wouldn't&say&that&people&liked&Love&that&much,&I'm&a&big&fan&of&Love&and&felt&he&was&the&best&PF&in&the&league&last&year,&and&I&didn't&see&much&agreement.我不认为人们真的那么喜欢乐福,我是乐福的脑残粉,去年也觉得他是联盟最棒的大前,可是我没看见多少回应。&8&指標&2&天&前&from&what&I&remember&it&was&pretty&split&here&and&not&clear&in&any&way.&it&was&love&vs&griffin&(with&some&aldridge)&and&had&legit&claims&going&both&ways这地(reddit)相当两极分化,无论从哪个方面来看,人们的观点都不甚明朗。这里时常上演乐福VS格里芬(有时候是阿德)谁更好的争论。Warriors&2&指標&2&天&前&I&hate&using&"empty&stats"&as&a&measurement&against&a&player.&Like&what&is&Boogie&or&Wolves-era&Love&supposed&to&do?&NOT&try&to&help&his&team&win?&If&his&team&isn't&winning,&that's&not&a&detriment&to&the&player&averaging&20&and&10.我讨厌用“刷数据”来作为反对一名球员的工具。照你们这样想,表妹或者时代的乐福应该做些什么呢?不去试着帮助球队赢球?如果他的球队不在赢球,一个球员砍下20+10也不会带去伤害啊。本期翻译有卡奖励:参与就有300卡,最佳翻译奖励1000卡董秋娣们文采帝们英语帝们神翻帝们,不求正儿八经翻译,只求神翻!嫌他翻得不好没有趣?who&can&who&up啊!本期翻译题:&上下文已给出It's&unreal&to&me&how&many&people&still&think&a&star&player&should&be&able&to&carry&their&team&to&the&playoffs&no&matter&what,&especially&in&the&West.&I&mean&come&on,&Anthony&Davis&is&easily&a&top&5&player&in&the&league,&I&think&everyone&can&agree&with&that,&and&the&Pels&still&have&a&long&way&to&go&to&make&the&playoffs.&Shit,&look&at&OKC.&I&realize&Russ&and&KD&missed&a&lot&of&time&early&on&but&it's&been&hard&for&them&to&catch&up&to&the&Suns&and&they&have&2&top&5&players&while&the&Suns&don't&even&have&an&All-Star.&It's&a&team&game,&you&need&more&than&just&one&good&player&to&be&successful.微信公众号:ChinaReddit,还处于成长之中~希望能够得到你们更多的改善建议
这些回帖亮了
It's unreal to me how many people still think a star player should be able to carry their team to the playoffs no matter what, especially in the West. I mean come on, Anthony Davis is easily a top 5 player in the league, I think everyone can agree with that, and the Pels still have a long way to go to make the playoffs. Shit, look at OKC. I realize Russ and KD missed a lot of time early on but it's been hard for them to catch up to the Suns and they have 2 top 5 players while the Suns don't even have an All-Star. It's a team game, you need more than just one good player to be successful.
夫巨星,非惟以一己之力,携乌合之众而至季后者。浓眉强甚,而鹈鹕挣扎。更甚者,雷霆有二少,而其伤归,今方逐日。太阳者,无明星之队也。故无强援,难为强队。
Empty stats is like Kobe this season. Sure he did 20 pts per game..but if you're going to do it at a 35% clip or whatever you've probably sacrificed your teammates to do so.
本赛季像科比这样的才叫刷数据,他确实场均能得到20分...但这都是在35%的超低命中率以及牺牲队友的前提下得到的。
黝黑蜗壳。。。不容易了
我也不知道乐福是惹了谁,一说到他就是6年没进季后赛,我一看到这个说法,他就算是再懂球,我觉得他也是睁眼瞎,勒夫生涯前两年是替补,还有一年打了十几场掌骨骨折赛季报销,再说上赛季,都说乐福卢比奥怎样怎样,看看森林狼没有他俩在场上的时候是什么样的?森林狼的替补又是谁?
乐福刷的太任性!!翻译题:&& 一个明星球员应该随身携带着能够让球队进去季后赛的技能包简直是扯淡,尤其是在狂野的西部更能体现出来!我的意思是浓眉哥是一个绝对能进入联盟前五的球员,这个问题应该没人质疑。他还有很长的路才能带领球队进入季候!擦,看看他妈的雷霆,神龟和屌丝错过了太多的时间。他们和太阳站在了一起,很特么接近,但是雷霆有2个前五的大神,太阳呢?他们甚至没有一个全明星。篮球这特么的玩意儿是个团队游戏,不是靠一个全明星就能成功的,听过中国的《团结就是力量》么?需要团结共同发挥!
[&此帖被丶牛奶糖在 15:21修改&]
召唤术已发
乐福刷的太任性!!翻译题:&& 一个明星球员应该随身携带着能够让球队进去季后赛的技能包简直是扯淡,尤其是在狂野的西部更能体现出来!我的意思是浓眉哥是一个绝对能进入联盟前五的球员,这个问题应该没人质疑。他还有很长的路才能带领球队进入季候!擦,看看他妈的雷霆,神龟和屌丝错过了太多的时间。他们和太阳站在了一起,很特么接近,但是雷霆有2个前五的大神,太阳呢?他们甚至没有一个全明星。篮球这特么的玩意儿是个团队游戏,不是靠一个全明星就能成功的,听过中国的《团结就是力量》么?需要团结共同发挥!
[&此帖被丶牛奶糖在 15:21修改&]
帮顶帮顶!!
[–]Celticsmcb25 45 指標 2 天 前
It's unreal to me how many people still think a star player should be able to carry their team to the playoffs no matter what, especially in the West. I mean come on, Anthony Davis is easily a top 5 player in the league, I think everyone can agree with that, and the Pels still have a long way to go to make the playoffs. Shit, look at OKC. I realize Russ and KD missed a lot of time early on but it's been hard for them to catch up to the Suns and they have 2 top 5 players while the Suns don't even have an All-Star. It's a team game, you need more than just one good player to be successful.(翻译题)凯密有话说:简直难以置信,特别是在血雨腥风的西部分区,仍有许多人认为一支球队的扛把子球星无论如何都应该把球队扛入季后赛。我直说了吧:就算是拥有众望所归在联盟中能排前五的浓眉哥的鹈鹕队仍然要走个十万八千里才能摸到季后赛门槛。再看看雷霆队,就算拥有2个联盟前五的超巨也很难赶上(当时)西部第8的平民太阳队,虽然拉骚和书包之前因伤缺阵了很多场比赛。还记得加内特说的吗:篮球是5个人的,有一个打得很好的球员是远远不能把球队带向成功的。
[&此帖被菊痒用屁挠在 15:36修改&]
坐等段子手,你们的段子从哪里来的
坐等段子手,你们的段子从哪里来的
的确刷这个词对于弱队的球星来说很不公平。一个球员应该在一个有足够强度的球队才能得到适合的评价
发自手机虎扑
It's unreal to me how many people still think a star player should be able to carry their team to the playoffs no matter what, especially in the West. I mean come on, Anthony Davis is easily a top 5 player in the league, I think everyone can agree with that, and the Pels still have a long way to go to make the playoffs. Shit, look at OKC. I realize Russ and KD missed a lot of time early on but it's been hard for them to catch up to the Suns and they have 2 top 5 players while the Suns don't even have an All-Star. It's a team game, you need more than just one good player to be successful.
夫巨星,非惟以一己之力,携乌合之众而至季后者。浓眉强甚,而鹈鹕挣扎。更甚者,雷霆有二少,而其伤归,今方逐日。太阳者,无明星之队也。故无强援,难为强队。
It's unreal to me how many people still think a star player should be able to carry their team to the playoffs no matter what, especially in the West. I mean come on, Anthony Davis is easily a top 5 player in the league, I think everyone can agree with that, and the Pels still have a long way to go to make the playoffs. Shit, look at OKC. I realize Russ and KD missed a lot of time early on but it's been hard for them to catch up to the Suns and they have 2 top 5 players while the Suns don't even have an All-Star. It's a team game, you need more than just one good player to be successful.(翻译题)
我觉得球迷们要求球星一个人扛起球队实在太扯淡了,尤其在这残暴的西部。没人会质疑浓眉哥是联盟前五的球员吧,可是水鸟还有一阵子才能成为一支季后赛球队。再看看雷霆,微少杜少开局是错过了不少比赛,可现在他们才刚刚追上一个全明星都没有得太阳。篮球是个团队运动,只要一名好球员就带领球队成功太难了。
[–]TimberwolvesDonnieDarkoMilicic 118 指標 2 天 前
Seriously. I had to deal with this shit all last year. Demarcus cousins is not putting up 'empty' stats. Love was not putting up 'empty' stats last year. Its impossible to be putting up those kinds of numbers at great efficiency and have them be meaningless.
Dudes like randy foye put up empty stats. They come in and put up their 10 ppg in garbage time when the defense doesnt care because the game has been decided. Those are empty stats with no bearing on their team. How it was decided that players like love and cousins' stats are of the same vein i'll never understand
狼蜜:平心而论,去年我就一直在用键盘抵御着这些狗屎言论。考辛斯不是刷数据,乐福去年也不是刷数据,以极高的效率交出那样的数据还说这一点意义都没有那真是滑天下之大稽。
兰迪-弗耶那样的家伙才叫刷数据,他们在防守如漏勺结果已成定局的垃圾时间里刷满场均10分就打卡下班。这些数据对于球队来说毫无影响。为什么要说乐福考辛斯也是这样的类型呢,我一直搞不懂。
乐福也不是考神也不是都不是……为了黑而黑!!!
发自手机虎扑
对我来说,人们任然认为一个球星无论如何都应该能扛着球队进季后赛,简直就是瞎扯,更何况是在西部。拜托,你看看安东尼戴维斯,作为一名全联盟公认的前五球员,他的球队鹈鹕离季后赛还是有一段距离。我勒个去,你看看雷霆。威少和杜少在之前错过了好些比赛,现在想要追上太阳还是有难度(译者注:今天雷霆好像已经超过太阳了吧),何况他们有两名全联盟前五的球员而太阳以为全明星都没有。篮球是团队运动,想要成功,单单一名超级巨星是不够的。按照这位美国jr的说法,浓眉、威少、杜少都是前五,詹姆斯是一位无疑了。那还有一位呢!我登?库里?翻译求指正。@李察德的月光 &@
[&此帖被风之将尽finish在 15:41修改&]
坐等乐福打脸。。。。##
求别黑,为了黑而黑,别人黑你也来黑!
It's unreal to me how many people still think a star player should be able to carry their team to the playoffs no matter what, especially in the West. I mean come on, Anthony Davis is easily a top 5 player in the league, I think everyone can agree with that, and the Pels still have a long way to go to make the playoffs. Shit, look at OKC. I realize Russ and KD missed a lot of time early on but it's been hard for them to catch up to the Suns and they have 2 top 5 players while the Suns don't even have an All-Star. It's a team game, you need more than just one good player to be successful.(翻译题)
翻译:有些球迷所认为的,一个明星球员不论在什么情况下都应该把自己的球队带进季后赛的想法,我认为非常荒唐,尤其是在残暴的西部。来个栗子,我认为没人会不同意安东尼戴维斯是这个联盟中排名前五的球员,但是鹈鹕队仍然挣扎在季后赛的边缘,该死的。再看看俄克拉荷马城雷霆。我明白杜威二少在赛季初缺席了大量比赛,但是在拥有两名联盟前五超星而太阳对甚至没有一名全明星球员的情况下,他们带队追赶太阳的进程十分艰难。篮球是团队游戏,你需要不止一名好球员来取得成功。
我也不知道乐福是惹了谁,一说到他就是6年没进季后赛,我一看到这个说法,他就算是再懂球,我觉得他也是睁眼瞎,勒夫生涯前两年是替补,还有一年打了十几场掌骨骨折赛季报销,再说上赛季,都说乐福卢比奥怎样怎样,看看森林狼没有他俩在场上的时候是什么样的?森林狼的替补又是谁?
Empty stats is like Kobe this season. Sure he did 20 pts per game..but if you're going to do it at a 35% clip or whatever you've probably sacrificed your teammates to do so.
本赛季像科比这样的才叫刷数据,他确实场均能得到20分...但这都是在35%的超低命中率以及牺牲队友的前提下得到的。
黝黑蜗壳。。。不容易了
您需要登录后才可以回复,请或者
100人参加团购739.00元&999.00元
895人参加团购368.00元&799.00元
1446人参加团购739.00元&1299.00元
257人参加团购499.00元&899.00元
318人参加团购258.00元&569.00元
898人参加团购496.00元&949.00元
333人参加团购649.00元&1399.00元
278人参加团购328.00元&850.00元
250人参加团购254.00元&499.00元