3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:100 &&
五年级英语上册课时练习题20.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit 4 Lesson 27 Li Ming Packs His Suitcase
Listening Part 听力部分
Listen and number.按你听到的句子的顺序,给下列句子标序号。 Ling Ming has a new bike. I would like a banana. May I have some noodles for supper Jenny likes eggs very much.
Listen and choose the correct anster.听音,选择最佳答语。
)1.A.Yes, I do.
B.No,he didn’t.
C.No,he doesn’t. 2.A.No,I’m not.
B.Yes,he is.
C.Yes,she is. 3.A.Yes,I do.
B.Yes, please.
C.Sorry. 4.A.No,she isn’t.
B.Yes,I am.
)5.A.He is reading the newspaper. B.You are listening. C.She is working at home.
三、判断正误,正确地用T表示,错误地用F表示。
四、Listen and fill in the blanks.听音,填空。
1.Who is he?
2.Would you like ___ soup? Yes, please.
3.Look at the boys. They are ___. Please be ___.
4.His father is a ___.
5.The ___ is the girl’s mother.
一、Rewrite the words.按要求改写下列单词。
_____ 2.crying
动词原形 _____
_____ 4.slow
二、Choose the correct answer. 选择正确的答案。
You are a boy. I am a boy, ___.
C.to D.also
2.The box is ___ big ___take.
A.to,to B.to,too
D.too, too
3.___ you quiet, Danny?
No, I am not.
A.Do B.Does
C.Is D.Are
I’m watching TV.
A.What do you do B.What did you do?
C.What are you doing?
D.What is he doing?
5.Would you like some fruit?
No, I don’t.
B.Yes, please.
D.No, you don’t.
6.Danny is ____. He walks ____.
A.slow, slow
B.slowly, slowly
C.slowly, slow D.slow, slowly
7.Please ________ at the blackboard and listen to the teacher.
8.Look, Danny is pointing ____ the soup.
9.What would you like ____ on Sundays I’d like to go to the park.
10.You ___ hungry.
I ____thirsty.
D.do, does
三、Choose the answer to the questions.为下列问句选择合适的答案。
)Can you read the newspaper Who is sleeping What can you do on the train What would you like for supper Are you si
正在加载中,请稍后...近日,《辉煌中国》在央视热播,广大人民群众反响强烈。国家的飞速发展让我们感到骄傲和自豪,祖国为世界和平作出的巨大贡献让我们深感荣幸。这个国庆长假,焦点不应只放在“八天”。别忘了享受和平年代繁荣昌盛的同时,去看看《辉煌中国》,感受这部让我们热血沸腾的纪录片。
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
(window.slotbydup = window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '4540180',
container: s,
size: '250,200',
display: 'inlay-fix'
热门资料排行
添加成功至
资料评价:
所需积分:0> 【答案带解析】—What fruit would you like? —Some , plea...
—What fruit would you like?—Some
, please. They are my favorite.A. dessert
D. Biscuits 
试题分析:句意为:---你想要什么水果?---一些葡萄。它们是我的最爱。dessert:点心;grapes:葡萄;juice:果汁,biscuits:饼干。根据语境可知应选B。
考点:考查名词。
考点分析:
考点1:名词
名词 (Nouns)是词性的一种,也是实词的一种,是指待人、物、事、时、地、情感、概念等实体或抽象事物的词。名词可以独立成句。在短语或句子中通常可以用代词来替代。名词可以分为专有名词(Proper Nouns)和普通名词 (Common Nouns),专有名词是某个(些)人,地方,机构等专有的名称,如Beijing,China等。普通名词是一类人或东西或是一个抽象概念的名词,如:book,sadness等.
名词复数的规则变化
情况 构成方法 读音 例词
一般情况 加 -s 清辅音后读/s/ map-maps
浊辅音和元音后读 /z/ bag-bags /car-cars
以s, sh, ch, x等结尾 加 -es 读 /iz/ bus-buses/ watch-watches
以ce, se, ze,等结尾 加 -s 读 /iz/ license-licenses
以辅音字母+y结尾 变y 为i再加es 读 /z/ baby---babies
名词在英语词汇中占有较大的比例,历年中考试题都要涉及,分值在2-3分,考点常分布在单项选择、完形填空和完成句子中。近几年的中考在淡化语法的同时,突出了语言的交际性和实用性,中考热点主要集中在:
1、正确识别可数名词和不可数名词;
2、掌握可数名词复数形式的构成;
3、正确判断某些常用名词在特定语境中的可数和不可数性;
4、掌握名词所有格的基本形式及一般用法。
攻克方法:要全面掌握中学阶段所学的英语知识,系统地做好语法归纳并有意识地多记一些名词惯用语,尤其是与汉语不同的一些特殊用法。
相关试题推荐
— ______ do you know so much about the UFO?— I usually get the information by _______ the Internet.A. H surfing
B. What ; surfC. W surf
D. W surfing 
Mike is studying in _______ university and he wants to be _______ engineer .A. a, a
D. an, an 
书面表达(本大题共10分)假如你是Daniel,是九年级的学生,请你写一封信给你的好友Tom,告诉他你有一些问题,并向他请求帮助。要点如下:1.着迷于网络聊天,不知道如何在学习和兴趣爱好之间获得平衡。2.在过去的两个月中,我对自己严格要求,并取得了很大进步。3.不时感到累,因为……4.想通过穿绿色的衣服来给自己能量,也想通过听音乐和读书使自己放松,但是没有用。5.希望……注意:1.第3和第5要点的内容分别发挥1-2句;2.必须包括所有内容要点,要求语句通顺、意思连贯;3.词数90个左右,信的开头和结尾均已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Tom,I’m a Grade 9 student. I have some problems and I want to get some help from you._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Best wishes,Daniel 
按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。(本大题共6题,每小题1.5分,共9分)1.恐怕我别无选择只能等雨停了。I’m afraid I’ll_____________________________________ the rain stops.2.巩俐完美的演技引起了那个著名导演的注意。Gong Li’s excellent acting ____________________________________the famous director.3.通过多年的努力,屠呦呦成功地获得了诺贝尔奖。Youyou Tu ________________________the Nobel Prize ___________years of hard work.4.她英语讲得很好,与外国人交流从不费劲。She speaks English so well____________________________________________________.5.那时Lily发现很难在这么短的时间内想出很多新方法。At that time Lily found it ______________________________________in such a short time.6.许多和我同龄的学生认为《蚁人》很值得一看。Many students _________________think Ant-man _______________________________. 
任务型阅读
阅读短文,根据短文内容完成文后表格,每空一词。(本大题共5空,每空1分,共5分)Writing a good story is no easy task. What’s the secret? Mo Yan, the Nobel Prize winner in literature(文学)in 2012, believes his success comes from a large amount of reading.Mo was born into a farming family in a village in Shandong Province. He grew up listening to folk stories about gods, spirits and foxes. Those stories later became the inspiration (灵感) for Mo’s writing.Mo left school at the age of 12 and started to work in the fields. Although he was tired after his daily hard work, Mo was always hungry for books. However, there were very few in the village. He read his older brother’s textbooks and even dictionaries. He helped others with farm work in exchange for books.“When I finished reading all the books around, I thought I was the most knowledgeable man in the world,” he told Xinhua.After Mo left his hometown and joined the army in 1976, he began to read widely, including works by Lu Xun and many other famous writers.He studied from these writers but did not copy them. Instead, he developed his own style. “I grew up in an environment filled with folk culture. It enters my novels whenever I pick up a pen. This has influenced, even decided, my style,” Mo told a group of reporters in his hometown shortly after he won the award in 2012.As the first Chinese citizen to win a Nobel Prize in literature(文学), the organization spoke highly of his works. They described his writing as a mixture (混合体) of fantasy and reality, combining historical and social perspectives (看法).Mo Yan, the First
Nobel Prize WinnerThe process of MoYan’s growth·He was born in a village and his parents are both
.·After leaving school at the age of 12, although he could3.
find any books to read, he never gave up.·In the army, he read such works as Lu Xun’s and other famous writers’ to develop his own style.·In 2012, he won the Nobel Prize for literature.The features of Mo Yan’s works·Folk stories
Mo Yan with plenty of inspiration no matter when he writes.·His writing is a mixture of fantasy and reality.The
for MoYan’s success·The environment full of folk culture matters a lot to his success.·Reading is Mo Yan’s secret to be a great success. 
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved. 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
七年级英语Unit 8 I’d like some noodles人教新目标版知识精讲
下载积分:600
内容提示:七年级英语Unit 8 I’d like some noodles人教新目标版知识精讲
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:16|
上传日期: 21:05:18|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 600 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
七年级英语Unit 8 I’d like some noodles人教新目标
关注微信公众号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
有几道英语改错,1 a:what kind of fruit do you like the most?b:the mangos2 a:i like your haircut.b:thanks,i went to the barber this morning.3 Jenny went by the car.4 we were standing hand in hand when we met them.5 arms race is finished.句首应该大写我打字为了方便就没有大写,这个不是错误所在.而且这里面可能有正确的句子.
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.不用the,因为没有特指的必要;芒果的复数是 mangoes.2.barber's 理发店是 barber's或者 barber shop3.不要the,坐汽车去是by car4.没错(我们看见他们的时候正手牵手站着)5.没错(军备竞赛结束了),但最好加The arms race.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.不能用 the most ,直接用most 就行。 the most 是最高级了。答句里 不用加the,因为芒果是所有芒果,是一个大概念,不用加the再专指某个芒果了。2.正确。3.这句是经典~~错误!!by car ,而不是by the car 。你就直接记住by +交通工具就行,中间没有任何the ,a 等小词。如果非要用语法讲就是: by 交通工具中,这个交...
1. b 没有 "the"2. b Thanks. I went to the barber this morning ("thanks" 之后应该有句号)3. 要看你怎么翻译了...如果是指开车那就是 "Jenny went by car"...如果是走过一辆车就是 "Jenny walked by the car"4. 没错误5. THE arms race is finished.
1. 去掉the2. barber改为barber's3. 去掉the4. 这个应该没错5. arms前面加the
what kind of fruit do you like
which do you like
要不要说the most 的?b: thanks, i have gone to the barber this morning
用现在完成时表示对现在产生的影响,表示理发后归纳绝很好Jenny went by
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 would you like 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信