she putsshe her hersbook inshe her hersbag.改否定句

您要找的是不是:
n. 推进器;推进式飞机;[口]推销员;[俚...
n. 穿孔者;穿孔机
Upside down and inside out, music's style rogue Rihanna puts her own spin on the French manicure with black and white lengthy tips.
外凹内突,音乐风格淘气鬼蕾哈娜用她自己的指甲做成黑白色颠倒的长款法式指甲。
There is a dark and rusting spaceship, a gaggle of barely glimpsed monsters and a sexy, effortlessly confident warrior woman who puts her bungling male counterparts to shame.
此外还有阴森、锈迹斑斑的太空船,一个几乎没有露过脸的怪物,一个超级自信的性感美女,和一群在她眼里蠢笨的男伴。
Ms Okolloh has since founded an organisation called Ushahidi, which puts her original idea into practice in various parts of the world.
自从Okolloh女士创办了一个叫做“Ushahidi”的组织,把她最初的构想在世界的各个部分进行实施。
It concludes with the phrase, "Voting is a pleasure", after she puts her voting slip in the ballot box.
在这名女子将选票放进投票箱后,视频以“投票是一种愉悦的享受”作结。
Helen walks to me, and puts her arms around me, carefully.
海伦走了过来,小心的把手放在了我的肩上。
Back home, she knocks me down with a roundhouse, puts her boot on the back of my neck and executes me with a bullet to the back of the head.
回到家后,她用一击勾拳把我打趴下,把鞋放在我的脖子后,似乎要用子弹把我给枪决了。
He tells her not to sound so annoyed, he informs her that she makes too many generalizations, she counters that he puts her down, and so on.
他告诉她不要那么生气,不要用"总是"来概括他;她反驳说他总是和她对着干。
In earlier versions the Princess instead gets a piece of flax caught under her fingernail which pricks her and puts her to sleep.
在较早的版本里,公主陷入沉睡的原因是亚麻扎进了她的指甲卡里。
she benefits directly from these superficial judgments, since her appearance puts her in a superior position compared to most other women.
她从偏见中直接获益,使自己从与其他女性的竞争中处于优势地位。
Gawain puts her off, but before she leaves she steals one kiss from him.
高文把她的了,但在此之前,她离开她抢断一吻他。
A blonde is overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet.
一个金发女孩超重了,所以她的医生让她节食。
He puts her in a cab, and as the cab pulls away, Nick flips open his phone, “Dad, you still got the key to my apartment?
的士开走后,Nick翻开并拨通了手机,“爸爸,你还有我公寓的钥匙吗?
One afternoon a month, she puts her organization's science activities to the test in front of first graders.
一天下午,一月份,她把她的组织的科学活动,以测试在一年级学生的前面。
Tabitha has worked at the company for 15 years and that experience puts her in line for a top management position.
塔比瑟已经在这家公司工作了15年,在这家公司工作的经历让她坐上了公司高管的职位。
She puts her whole soul on sales, I also started the life the most destructive career.
她把全部精力放在销售业绩上,我也开始了一生中最惨烈的职业生涯。
From her questioning I learned how and what to ask, how to be a good reporter. Her first question always puts her interviewees off.
我从她的提问里学习如何提问,如何做一名好记者。她的第一个问题总是那么令采访对象坐立不安。
If the answer is negative, that puts her to walk, human who lets her look for to be able to be good truly to her.
如果答案是否定的,那就放她走吧,让她找个真正能对她好的人。
The 80-year-old lady has difficulty walking downstairs, so the postman always puts her letters directly at her door.
那位80岁的老太太下楼不方便,所以邮差总是直接把信放在她的门口。
At the other end, a mother is described as a woman who puts her home and family first, and if she is tired, she never lets it show.
贺卡的另一面上写道,母亲就是那个总是把家庭和家人放在第一位的人,即使累了,她也不会表现出来。
But when one of the men puts her down to take a walk, she raises her arms earnestly.
但是当其中一人把它放下让它走路时,艾赫威急忙抬起胳膊要人抱。
Worrying: A mother puts her daughter in danger by walking across thin ice.
担忧:这位母亲正让自己的女儿以身犯险,步行走过危险的薄冰区域。
She chooses to be a stay-at-home wife and puts her career on hold.
她选择当个家庭主妇,把她的事业搁在一边。
Instead of answering, she puts her hands over her ears and lets out a strangled yell.
她没有去接,而是用双手捂住耳朵,发出一声压抑的叫声。
She puts her whole soul into work.
她把全部精神投入任务。
When Pippi sleeps, she always puts her feet on the pillow and her head under the covers.
皮皮睡觉时,总是把双脚搁在枕头上,把脑袋埋在被子里。
She puts her whole soul into her work .
她全心投入她的工作。
That a moment he just discovers that the decision that he puts her a mansion at the shell Lei is how astute and wise and farsighted.
那一刻他才发现自己把她放在贝勒府的决定是何等英明睿智。
The witch puts her head into the oven. Gretel pushes her into the oven. She quickly closes the door.
巫婆把她的头放进烤炉里,葛丽特就把她推了进去,马上把门关上。
Vicky puts her bear on the shelf. Lucy and Vicky go back to their seats hand in hand.
亮亮把小熊放进置物柜,然后和小绿手牵手回到座位上。
Vicky puts her bear on the shelf. Lucy and Vicky go back to their seats hand in hand.
亮亮把小熊放进置物柜,然后和小绿手牵手回到座位上。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!She Puts Two Hard Cocks In Her Mouth Before AnalShe Puts Two Hard Cocks In Her Mouth Before AnalFlag or report this video:InappropriateUnderageCopyrighted MaterialBroken video / imagesOtherAdditional information (optional):Embed Video&iframe title=&She Puts Two Hard Cocks In Her Mouth Before Anal& scrolling=&no& width=&600& height=&425& src=&/videos/embed/2264561& frameborder=&0&&&/iframe&&br /&&a href=&/videos/2264561& target=&_blank&&She Puts Two Hard Cocks In Her Mouth Before Anal&/a&. Provided by &a href=&& target=&_blank&&&/a&HTML Link (thumbnail)HTML Link (no thumbnail)Forum Link (thumbnail)Forum Link (no thumbnail)InteractViews257,094ChannelSiteRelated Videos}

我要回帖

更多关于 his her he she的用法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信