浏览次数:85|
上传日期: 17:22:27|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 300 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
重庆市南开中学学年八年级下学期期末考试英
关注微信公众号  Dragon Boat Festival is the traditional day in China, it is on the 5th day of the 5th lunar month. The common activity for different places are dragon boat competition and eating zongzi. In my hometown, there will be the dragon boat competition every year. A lot of teams join this activity and there are full of audiences stand on the river side, wathing and yelling for the teams. It is one fo the biggest matches in my hometown. What& more, making zongzi is also the tradition. My mother makes the zongzi at this time every year, she told me that she learned it from my grandma and she would teach me in the future.
  端午节是中国的传统节日,它在农历5月5日。不同地方的共同活动是龙舟比赛和吃粽子。在我的家乡,每年将会有龙舟比赛。很多团队加入这个活动,有观众站在河边,一边观看,一边为团队助喊呐威。这是我家乡最大的一个比赛。更重要的,做粽子也是传统。我母亲在每年这个时候都会包粽子,她告诉我,她从我奶奶那里学,她将来也会教我。
英语作文推荐
英语作文大全
英语作文推荐
最热英语作文left corner
left corner
Savory bundles of tradition
Pauline D. Loh ( China Daily)
In the markets and on the Web, the sale of zongzi, or rice dumplings, is now white hot, with the Duanwu Festival just around the corner. Pauline D. Loh looks at a very tasty tradition and how it is being carried forward.
Many stories surround Duanwu, the mid-summer festival that also commemorates the death of the patriot Qu Yuan (339-278 BC). This year it is on June 23. True to the trusted Chinese farmer's almanac, Duanwu usually marks the time when temperatures soar and pests and pestilence are out in full party. That is why this is also the time when mugwort bunches are hung on doors and xionghuang (realger) wine is drunk and splashed on floors, to fumigate pests inside and out.
The more active will now take to the nearest body of water and engage in vigorous rowing contests in dragon boats. Apart from giving those involved a good workout, this activity also gave the festival its other name, the Dragon Boat Festival.
My colleague Wang Linyan remembers her childhood memories of celebrating Duanwu.
"Duanwu is my favorite festival. It involves family, friends and even the whole neighborhood," she says.
"Several days before Duanwu, my mom would already set the festive mood, preparing raw materials for rice dumplings like green bamboo leaves, white glutinous rice, marinated meat cubes with preserved vegetables, red dates (for sweet dumpling).
"Every year, she makes three kinds of zongzi: with meat fillings (my favorite), with red dates and those with no filling but are eaten with sugar. These are the jianshui zong, or alkaline water dumplings, made by boiling them in water filtered through newly burned straw ashes."
Making zongzi is more than a family event, she says. It's a neighborhood affair.
"During the week before Duanwu, my mother would share some of her handmade zongzi with neighbors and friends, as well as help them make their own zongzi in their kitchens," she says.
"This is relatively rare now as people live in the high-rises more often than not, and they don't get to see or mix with their neighbors anymore."
Linyan also describes some traditions from her hometown of Wenzhou, in South China's Zhejiang province.
"Everyone must eat salted duck eggs on Duanwu. From then on, throughout summer, homemade salted duck eggs begin to appear in daily meals - as it gets hotter, it's refreshing to have a salty duck egg to go with porridge."
The eggs were also part of fun and games.
"On the day of Duanwu, the local children will hit hard-boiled eggs against one another. The egg that survives intact is the winner."
The children will wear their eggs in a prettily spun cotton bag, made of macrame, around their necks.
But Duanwu is still best known, and loved, for its rice dumplings, in all parts of China and the rest of the world. In fact, dumplings are popular everywhere the Chinese have chosen to settle. In Singapore and Malaysia, they are an important part of the Duanwu festivities.
Rosa Tan, 64, is currently in Beijing with her older daughter, who is working in the capital city. She is the daughter of Chinese emigrants who settled in the southern Malaysian state of Johor and grew up in a community of mainly Chaozhou Chinese.
Her rice dumplings reflect her own culinary heritage.
She doesn't call them zongzi, but "bak chang", which means meat dumplings in the southern Chinese dialects of Chaozhou and Fujian. Her recipe also reflects her family's taste.
"We replaced the dried prawns in the original recipe with heibi hiam, a spicy pounded prawn with chili," says her daughter, Valerie Ng. Rosa also picked up many tricks from her sister, who used to make the rice dumplings to sell.
"You cannot do a butterfly knot when tying up the dumplings," she tells me. "They will get loose when the reed strings dry up and the dumplings will fall apart."
That is probably why many dumplings for sale in China and abroad are bound with string or raffia.
If you want to try making your own rice dumplings for next week's festivities, Rosa has kindly agreed to share her recipe, a savory treat that will please those who like it salty, sweet and spicy.
Recipe | Savory rice dumplings (Bak Chang)
Ingredients (makes about 30):
1 kg glutinous rice, soaked and drained
1 kg pork belly
200 g dried Chinese mushrooms, soaked
300 g ready-to-eat chestnuts
200 g dried prawns
500 g red bean paste (dousha)
50 g dried chilies
300 g garlic, minced
1 3-cm piece ginger
1 medium brown onion
2 tsp pepper
1 tsp five-spice powder
300 g shallots
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp oyster sauce
3 tbsp light soy sauce
3 tbsp dark soy sauce
1. Prepare spicy prawn paste. Pound the dried prawns in a pestle and mortar until fine. Grind together dried chili, ginger, garlic and onion and add to pounded prawns.
2. Heat up some oil in a wok and fry the mixture until fragrant.
3. Peel and slice the shallots and fry in oil over low heat until fragrant and crisp. Set aside.
4. Blanch the pork belly in boiling water for five minutes. Remove from heat and cut into smaller chunks.
5. Marinate the pork belly pieces in the light and dark soy sauce, minced garlic, pepper and five-spice powder. Leave to season for an hour or longer.
6. Place the marinated pork over low fire and cook for 15 minutes. Drain and set aside the gravy.
7. Add the glutinous rice to the gravy in the pan and fry and mix well. Take the rice off the fire and mix in the crispy fried shallots.
Related Stories
Most Viewed Life News广州小学英语利兹版附音标3至6年级上下册全.单词加考试练习表_伤城文章网
广州小学英语利兹版附音标3至6年级上下册全.单词加考试练习表
广州小学英语(利兹版)三年级上M1:U1 25 /he?l??/ /?m?st?/ /ha?/ /a?/ /? m/ /a?m/ /??s/ /?z/ /ma?/ /?br???/ /ne?m/ /? nd/ M1:U2 15 /?d/ /?m?:n??/ /?t??ldr?n/ /ha?/ /?/ /ju://ha? ?ju?/单词表 Miss class your what what's new teacher nice meet you Nice to meet you. toohello Mr hi I am I'm this is my brother name name's喂;你好 先生 嗨;你好 是,be的人称形式之一 (=I am)我是 这,这个 是,be的现在式第三人称 我的 兄;弟 名字 名叫…… 和,同,又,并且 好的 早上,上午 孩子们(复数) 怎么,怎样 是(第二人称和复数) 你,你们 你好吗? 好,身体好 洗 你的,你们的 手 先生 刷,梳 头发 所有的,全部 对 行,好,对 爸爸 脸 和,并且 摸,触摸 脚趾 举起 手臂 右,右面的 腿 左,左面的 哎呀 什么地方,哪里 铅笔 它 在……的上面 书桌 不,不是,不对/m?s/ /kl:s/ /j?:/ /w?t/ /w?ts/ /nju:/ /?ti:t??(r)/ /na?s/ /mi:t/ /ju://na?s tu?mi?t ju?//tu: /andgood morning children how are you How are you? fine wash your hand Mr brush hair all right All right. dad face and/θ??k/ /???ke?/ /?:ft??nu:n/ /θ??ks/ /?m?s?z/ /?i?vn??/thank And you? OK afternoon thanks Mrs evening/fa?n/ M2:U4/w??/ /j?:/ /h?nd/ /?m?st?/ /br??/ /he?/ /?:l/ /ra?t/ /d?d/ /fe?s/ /?nd/24/kli:n/ /??/ /?m?s?z/ /m?m/ /tu:θ / /ti:θ / /b?t/ /a?/ /hed/ /n??z/ /ma?θ/ /dr?:/ /??s/ /?z/ /??t/ /ma?/ /?b?d?/ /f?t/ /fi:t/clean ear Mrs mum tooth teeth but eye head nose mouth draw this is that my body foot feetM2:U5/t?t?/ /t??/ /re?z/ /:m/ /ra?t/ /le/ /left/ /a?t?/15 touch toe raise arm right leg left ouch 23 where where’s pencil it on desk no/?te?b?l/ (=where is)…...是在哪里 /h??/ /pen/ /t?e?/ /b?ks/ /?r?b?/M3:U7/we?/ /?pens?l/ /?t /?n/ /desk/ /n??/table here Here it is! pen chair box rubber /bed/ /n?t/ /'?znt/ /?n/ /ke?s/bed not isn’t in pencil-case 15 pack open book oh please lend me Here you are. 29 look what what’s= it’s= sun there over there I know do don’t= I don’t know. English in English a 19 now draw let us let’s like paper use coloured apple sit down Sit down. story time Hurray! plane turn 6 alien em motorbike they床 不 (=is not)不是 在……里面 铅笔盒 包扎 打开 书 哦,啊 请 借给 我(宾格) 给你。 看 什么 (=what is)是什么 (=it is)它是 太阳 在那儿 在那边 我 知道 助动词,无实义 (=do not)不,别 我不知道。 用英语 一个(支,条……) 现在 画画 让 我们(宾格) 喜欢 纸 使用 彩色的 苹果 坐 向下 坐下。 故事 时间 万岁!太好啦! 飞机 翻,转,轮流 外星人 唔 摩托车 他(她,它)们/'??pn?(r)/ /?ru:l?/ /b? / /??/pencil sharpener ruler bag theM3:U8/p?k/ /'??p?n/ /b?k/ /??/ /pli:z/ /lend/ /mi?//θ??k/ /d??/ /??ts/ /jes/here’s thank dear Oh dear! that’s= That’s OK. yesM4:U10/l?k/ /w?t/ /w?ts/ /?ts/ /s?n/ /?e?/ /a?/ /n??/ /du:/ /d??nt/ /'??gl??/ /?//?re?nb??/ /?p?kt??/ /?v/ /?k?l?/ /red/ /blu:/ /ra?t/ /gri:n/ /??r?nd?/ /?jel??/ /?p??pl/英语,英国的,英国人,英国人的 /p??k/rainbow picture of a picture of… colour red blue right That’s right. geen orange yellow pink purpleM4:U11/na?/ /dr?:/ /let/ /?s/ /lets/ /la?k//ke?k/ /g?:l/ /l?p/ /wa?t/ /bl?k/ /bra?n/ /re?/ /b?:l/(=let is)让我们,我们……吧:/ /k/'pe?p?(r)/ /ju:z/ /'k?l?d/ /'?pl/cake girl lip white car black brown grey ballM5:U13/s?t/ /da?n/ /'st?:r?/ /ta?m/ /h?re?/ /ple?n/ /t??n/15/pe?d?/ /b?:d/ /?spe?s??p/ /??ba?t/ /b?s/ /ba?k/ /??p/page bird spaceship about bus bike shipM5:U14/'e?lj?n//tr?k/ /b??t/ /'t?ks?/ /'tra???l//'m??t?ba?k/truck boat taxi triangleM6:U16/?e?/10 /?e?p/ /'s??(r)k?l/ /?i:z/they’re= shape circle these many how many there is there are four one two three five six seven eight他(她,它)们是 形状,图形 圆 这些 很多 多少 有 有(二个或二个以上) 四 一 二 三 五 六 七 八/skwe?/ /'rekt? ?gl/ /?n/square rectangle an ha-ha finger nine ten thumb very line eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteenM6:U17/'men?/23/'f???/ /na?n/ /ten/ /θ?m/ /'ver?/ /la?n/ /?'lev?n/ /twelv/ /'θ?:'ti:n/ /'f?:'ti:n/ /'f?f'ti:n//'ha? 'men?//f?:/ /w?n/ /tu:/ /θri:/ /fa?v/ /s?ks/ /'sev?n/ /e?t/广州小学英语(利兹版)三年级下册M1:U1 30 /?f?m?l?/ /tri:/ /hu:/ /hu:z/ /?i:, ??/ /?i:z/ /?r?nd?f:??/ /?r?n?m???/ /ra?t/ /h? v/ /t?a?ld/ /?t??ldr?n/ /?e?/ /?d?:t?/ M1:U2 20 /??ld/ /?le?d?/ /w??/ /??ba?t/ /w?t ??ba?t/ /?bju?t?f?l/ /?w?m?n/ /?pr?t?/ /t?:l/ /m? n/ M2:U4 23 /h? z/ /f:m/ /du:/ /?en?/ /p?/ /s?m/ /b?l/ family tree family tree who who's she she's grandfather grandmother right have child children their daughter old lady with about What about…? beautiful woman pretty tall man has farm do any pig some bull家庭 树 家谱 谁 (=who is)谁是 她 (=she is)她是 祖父,外公,爷爷 祖母,外婆,奶奶 对的 有(第一、二人称和we,they) 小孩 小孩(复数) 他(她,它)们的 女儿 老的,旧的 女士 有,和……在一起 关于 ……怎样呢? 美丽的 妇女 漂亮的,美丽的 高的 男人 有(第三人称单数) 农场 助动词,无实义一些,某些,任何(用在疑问句中)单词表husband wife father mother brother sister uncle aunt her son he he's so his cousin short those boy girl look at cute baby slim strong long goose geese chicken goat don't sheep horse/?h?zb?nd/ /wa?f/ /?f:??/ /?m???/ /?br???/ /?s?st?/ /???k?l/ /:nt/ /h?:/ /s?n/ /hi:/ /hi:z/ /s??/ /h?z/ /?k?z?n/ /??:t/ /???z/ /b??/ /g?:l/ /l?k ?t/ /kju:t/ /?be?b?/ /sl?m/ /str??/ /l??/ /u:s/ /gi:s/ /?t??k?n/ /??t/ /d??nt/ /?i?p/ /h?:s/猪一些,某些(用在肯定句中)公牛 /b?/ /h?:n/ /ka?/ /d?k/ M2:U5 9 /pet/ /?t??(r)tl/ /fr?/ /?gini.pig/ /sm?:l/ M3:U7 16 /?p??stk:d/ /fr?m/ /st? mp /??mer?k?n/ /tu: / /?:?stre?l??n/ /?t?a??ni:z/ M3:U8 15 /d???p?n/ /?t?a?n?/ /?d??:m?n?/ /wi?/?? /b??θ/ /'brit?n/ /fra:ns/ M4:U10 13 /ru:m/ /dr?:/ /?bedru?m/ /d?:/ /?w?nd??/ /?w??dr??b/ M4:U11 22 /p?t/ /??enst/ /w?t?/ /?k?:n?/ /ba?/ /?em/ /??nd?/ /?elf/ /?elvz/ /a??d??/ M5:U13 /ha?s/ /k?m/ 16big horn cow Here they are. duck pet turtle frog guinea pig small postcard from USA stamp American too Australian Chinese Japan China Germany we we're both Britain France room draw bedroom door window of course wardrobe put against which corner by them under shelf shelves idea Good idea! house come Come in.大的 角 牛,母牛,奶牛/wa?/ /la?k/ /d?/ /k? t/wow like dog cat在这儿.鸭子 宠物 龟,海龟 青蛙 豚鼠 小的 明信片 从,来自/te?l/ /?g??ldf??/ /f??/ /?r?b?t/tail goldfish fish rabbit/?d??p??ni:z/ /?frent?/ /tre?n/ /???nl?/ /?br?t??/ /?d??:m?n/ /k??ne?d??n/ /b??k?z /Japanese French train only British German Canadian because PRC toy Australia all guess UK Canada美国,美利坚合众国/邮票美国的,美国人,美国人的也澳大利亚的,澳大利亚人,澳 大利亚人的 中国的,中国人,中国人的日本 中国 德国 我们(=we are)我们是(两者)都 不列颠,英国 法国 房间 画(画) 卧室 门 窗/t??/ /?:s'treili?/ /?:l/ /es/ /?k?n?d?//?si:l??/ /fl?:/ /w?:l/ /stu?l/ /?p?kt??/当然衣柜 放 挨着,靠着 哪一个,哪些 角落,拐弯处 在……旁边 他(它)们(宾格) 在……下面 架子 架子(复数) 主意,想法ceiling floor ha-ha wall stool picture好主意!房子 来/?spa?d?/ /j?k/ /m?p/ /l?mp/ /?s??f?/ /?ti:?vi:/ /kl?k/ /fr?nt/ /b??sa?d/ /b??ha?nd/ /?k?t??n/ /l:s/ /?k?b?d/yeeee spider yuck map lamp sofa TV clock in front of beside behind kitchen glass cupboard进来。 /w?t?/ /?l?v?? ru?m/ /s?t/ /w??/ /?k?k?/ M5:U14 12 /?g:dn/ /??ngl?nd/ /?l?vl?/ /?mes?/ ['?p'ste?z] /?b?θ ru?m/ M6:U16 15 /kli:n/ /?kl?sru?m/ /b?:d/ /?eks?sa?z/ /te?p/ between M6:U17 18 /?v?z?t/ /a??/ /sku:l/ /?ple?ra?nd/ /?la?br?r?/ /?b?ld??/ /??p?z?t/ /?hed?m:st?(r)/ /??f?s/watch living room sit with cookie(cooky) garden England lovely messy upstairs bathroom clean classroom board board rubber exercise exercise book tape recorder between visit our school playground library building opposite headmaster office看 厅,起居室 坐 和……在一起 甜饼干,曲奇饼 花园 英格兰,英国 可爱的 凌乱的 楼上,在楼在 浴室 清洁,清洁的 课室 板/d?u:s/ /?welk?m/ /u:ps/ /'t??u/juice welcome You're welcome. oops tissue have a look computer study downstairs fridge garage dictionary chalk near blackboard little mouse mice/k?m?pju:t?/ /?st?d?/ /?da?n?ste?z/ /fr?d?/ /?g?r:?/ /?d?k??n?r?/ /t??:k/ /n??/ /?bl?kb?:d/ /?l?tl/ /ma?s/ /ma?s/黑板擦练习练习本收音机 在……(两者)中间 参观 我们的 学校 操场 图书馆 大楼,建筑物 在……对面 校长 办公室/?kl?n?k/ /k?n?ti:n/ /?h??r?/ /?t??l?t/ /ge?t/ /?sw?m?? pu?l/ /'fla??bed/ /?st?tju:/teacher'room clinic canteen hungry toilet gate swimming pool flowerbed statue广州小学英语(利兹版)四年级上册M1:U1 42 /kl???z/ /??p/ /??s?st?nt/ /?m?:n??/ /k? n/ /help/ /ba?/ /bla?z/ /ju???n/ /p??/ /d?i:nz/ /?u:/ /?tra?z?z/ /??:t/ clothes shop assistant shop assistant morning can help I'd like buy blouse how much yuan I'll take it. pair a pair of jeans shoe trousers shirt衣服 商店 助手,助理 售货员,店员 早晨 能;会 帮助 (=I would like)我想 要 买 女式衬衣 多少钱 元 我要(买)了。 双,对 一双,一对 斜纹布工装,牛仔裤 鞋子 裤子 衬衣单词表twenty nineteen thirty eighteen forty seventeen fifty sixteen sixty seventy eighty hundred dress sweater T-shirt jacket skirt coat sock/?twent?/ /?na?n?ti:n/ /?θ?:t?/ /?e??ti:n/ /?f?:t?/ /?sev?n?ti:n/ /?f?ft?/ /?s?ks?ti:n/ /?s?kst?/ /?sev?nt?/ /?e?t?/ /?h?ndr?d/ /dres/ /?swet?/ /?ti:??:t/ /?d??k?t/ /sk?:t/ /k??t/ /s?k/ /??:ts/ /?f?:?ti:n/ M1:U2 7 /?:ft??nu:n/ /s?:/ /f?:/ /ba?/ M2:U4 11 /mi:n/ /?pi:p?l/ /k? p/ /h? t/ /we?/ M2:U5 26 /t??de?/ /t?:k/ /??ba?t/ /?h??r??/ /?her???n/ /ka?nd/ /?pe???nt/ /?h?ns?m/ /?mu:v?/ /st:(r)/ M3:U7 23 /w?nt/ /bi:/ /wen/ /r??/ /?p/ /n?:s/ /?d?kt?/ /d??b/ /?ti:t??(r)/ /?p??stm?n/ /?p??stm?n/ M3:U8 7 /?kli:n?/ /??θli:t/ /?we?t?/ /?we?tr?s/ M4:U10 28 /?ne?b?/ /mu:v/shorts fourteen afternoon sir for bye短裤 十四 下午 先生 为 再见/sp?:t/sport sport shoe madam pound whose/?m?d?m/ /pa?nd/ /hu:z/mean 意思是 people 人,人们 cap 鸭舌帽 hat 帽子(有边的) wear 穿,戴 be(is/are)wearing 正穿(戴)着 today talk about talk about hero heroine kind hard-working patient handsome movie star movie star want be when grow up grow up nurse doctor job teacher postman postmen cleaner athlete waiter waitress neighbour move moving in has (have) got because why apartment after after school今天 谈话 关于 谈及 男英雄 女英雄 友善的;和蔼的,尽心尽力的,努力工作的 忍耐的,容忍的,耐心的/frend/ /bl?nd/ /θ?n/ /?hev?/ /j??/friend blonde thin heavy young英俊的 电影 星 影星 想,要 是 当,什么时候 生长 向上 长大 护士;保育员 医生 职业 教师 邮递员 邮递员(pl.) 清洁工 运动员 男服务员 女服务员 邻居 迁移,移动 正迁进 有 因为 为什么 公寓 之后 放学后/??n?st/ /?f?n?/ /?pe?r?nt/ /b??θ/ /re?t/ /k?k/ /fi:d/ /wel/ /tru:/ /?frendl?/ /ra?nd/ /??l?/ /wi:k/ /?dra?v?/ /b? ?k/ /?m?n?d??/ /?f?kt?r?/ /?w?:k?/ /?s??ld??/ /?f:m?(r)/ /?fa??m?n/ /'fa??m?n/ /p??li:sm?n/ /p??li:sm?n/honest funny parent both great cook feed well true friendly round ugly weak driver bank manager factory worker soldier farmer fireman firemen policeman policemen/?l?:j?/ /kl:k/lawyer clerk bank clerk/t?a?ld/ /???nl?//b??k?z/ /wa?/ /??p:tm?nt/ /?:ft?//?dent?st/ /t?ek/ /k?t?/ /?kr?m?nl/ /dra?v /child only the only child I see. dentist check catch criminal drive /si?/ /??mbj?l?ns/ /??/ M4:U11 /he?/ /t?p/ /k? nt/ /get/ /da?n/ /θ??k/ /h??m/ /?de?nd??r?s/ M5:U13 16 /ta?m/ /h? v/ /?brekf?st/ /??ba?t/ /??kl?k/ /l?nt?/ /?d?n?/ /?ju:???l?/ M5:U14 15 /?get ?p/ /kl?k/ /??/ /tu: / /le?t/ /bred/ M6:U16 24 /de?/ /?m?nde?/ /??fn/ /ple?/ /?f?tb?:l/ /?s?mta?mz/ /t?es/ /k:d/ /?b:sk?tb?:l/ /?b?dm?nt?n/ /sw?m/ /ge?m/ M6:U17 15 /?evr?/ /du:/ /?ha?sw?:k/ /swi:p/ /na?s/ /mi:t/see See you. ambulance ambulance man or hey top at the top of can't get down get down think home at home dangerous time have breakfast about o'clock lunch dinner usually get up clock It's time to ... go go to school too late bread day Monday often play football sometimes chess card basketball badminton swim game every do housework sweep nice meet看见,明白 再见 救护车 救护车驾驶员 或者 嘿;喂 顶部 在……的顶部(=can not)不能,不会/l?:n/ /?fa??(r)/ /s?k/learn put out fire sick sick people could ask him clean up everything deliver letter serve food drinks21 /k?d/ /:sk/ /h?m/ /?evr?θ??/ /d??l?v?/ /?let?/ /s?:v/ /fu:d/ /dr??ks/获得 向下 下来 想 家 在家 危险的 时间 吃,上(课) 早餐 大约 ...点钟? 午餐 正餐 通学地 起床 钟 是……的时候了。 去 上学 也 迟 面包 天,日 星期一 经常 玩;打(球) 足球 有时 棋 卡,扑克 篮球 羽毛球 游泳 游戏;运动 每 做(用于第一,二和复数 人称) 家务 扫 好 遇到/bre?k/ /?mju?z?k/ /m?θs/ /?pi:?i:/ /?t/ /wen/ /m?lk/ /eg/ /m?st/ /??d?ba?/ /b? k/Me too. from...to break music maths P.E. art when milk egg must goodbye back go back go to bed/?ten?s/ /?te?bl ?ten?s/ /sk?p/ /r?n/ /?s?nde?/ /?θ??zde?/ /?tju:zde?/ /?s?t?de?/ /?fra?de?/ /?wenzde?/ /?en/ /d??mp/ /?g:dn/ /a?t/tennis table tennis skip run Sunday Thursday Tuesday Saturday Friday Wednesday then jump garden go shopping out go out have a good time sleep/sli:p/ help...with… 帮助(某人)做(某事) How do you do ? 你好。/?h??mw?:k/homework广州小学英语(利兹版)四年级下册M1:U1 17 ['h?l?di] ['f?ut?u] [ji?] [luk] [s?u] ['gr? np:] ['j??g?] [tel] M1:U2 21 ['b?:θ dei] [ik'saitid] ['h? pi] holiday photo year ...year's old look so grandpa younger tell假日 照片 年 ……岁?? 看起来 因此;如此 爷爷 较年轻,更年轻 告诉,讲单词表truth To tell you the truth. secret teenager baby child person sing[tru:θ] ['si:krit] ['ti:neid??] ['beibi] [t?aild] ['p?:sn] [si?]birthday 生日 excited 激动的 happy 高兴的 Happy birthday! 生日快乐! [k?m'pju:t? gem] computer game 计算机游戏 Thank you so much.非常感谢你。 Thank you very much. 非常感谢你。 [f?'get] forget something really joke listen listen to… radio guitar still work paint kid fun have fun out there sea musical slowly get baton fast catch catch up go for it wave across 15 reporter记者 忘记(反义词: remember) 一些东西,某些东西 真正地 笑话,开玩笑 听 听…… 无线电收音机;无线电 吉他 仍然 工作 涂(色),画 孩子 乐趣,有趣的事(人) 玩得开心 外面的那个地方 海 音乐的 慢慢地 获得,得到 接力棒 快的,快地 捉住,抓住 赶上 快点,努力 挥动 横过,越过[giv] [h?:,h?] [k:d] [s??] [bl?u] ['k? ndl] [k?t] [i:t] ['p:ti] [ri:d] ['redi] [jet] [?'gein] [fi?]Only joking! give her card song blow blow out candle cut eat party read story-book ready yet again fish['s?mθ i?] ['ri?li] [d??uk] M2:U4 13 ['lis?n] ['lisn tu] ['reidi?u] [gi't:] [stil] [w?:k] [peint] M2:U5 12 [kid] [f?n]['instrum?nt] ['m?dl] [d:ns] [leik] [?n'd??i] [fi:ld] [f?:l] [ti:m] ['win?] [hai][si:] ['mju:zik?l] M3:U7 ['sl?uli] [get] ['b?t?n] [f:st] [k?t?] 18instrument musical instrument model dance lake enjoy field fall fall over team winner high high jump long jump pupil weight-lifting[weiv] [?'kr?s] M3:U8 [ri'p?:t?]['pju:p?l] [gud] ['medl] ['?:ls?u] [g?uld] M4:U10 [?u?] ['p??r?nt] [wil] [plei] ['b?:ri?] [r??] 22good be good at… medal Olympic Games also gold Well done! sure parent will play boring wrong What's wrong?好的 在…方面有特长,善于… … 奖章 奥林匹克运动会 也 金 干(做)得好! 肯定的,确信地 父母亲 将;会 戏剧 令人厌倦的,使人厌烦的 错的,不正确地 出什么事了? 部分 重要的 有趣的 制服 新闻 通片,漫画 打开(电器) 米老鼠['set?] ['rek?:d] [l?u] ['b? dli] ['feiv?rit]setter record Here we come! low badly favourite[d?z] ['d?znt] ['fe?ri] [ni:d] ['leidi] ['d?entlm?n] ['d?entlm?n] ['k?ns?t] [film] ['pr?ugr?m] [in'd??i]does doesn't fairy need lady gentleman gentlemen concert film programme enjoy Donald Duck show CD[p:t] [im'p?:t?nt] ['intristi?] ['ju:nif?:m] M4:U11 7 [nju:z] [k:'tu:n]卡 [t?:n ?n] M4:U13 24part important interesting uniform news cartoon turn on Micky Mouse[??u] [.si:'di:]Would you like…? 你愿意……吗? ['k?fi] coffee 咖啡 [k?uk] 可口(COCA-COLA可口可乐的缩写形) coke 可乐 ['p?rid?] porridge 粥 ['nu:dlz] noodles 面条 rice noodles 米粉 [b?n] bun 小(圆)包,馒头 [best] best 最好的;最 dim-sum 点心 [pi:s] piece 片 [t?ust] toast 烤面包,吐司 [b?ul] bowl 碗 M4:U14 20 ['st:t?] starter 第一道菜 [n?u] know 知道,认识 ['k?bid?] [su:p] ['s?l?d] ['ai?? ] ['n?θi?] ['p:st?] ['h?mb?:g?] ['pr?bl?m] M4:U16 19 ['vend?] cabbage soup salad either nothing pasta hamburger problem vendor洋白菜,卷心菜,包心菜 汤 色拉,凉拌菜 也(用于否定句) 没有东西;没事 意大利粉 汉堡包 问题 小贩['b?tl] [k?p] [ti:] [pleit] ['w?:t?] [d?u(:)s] [fraid] [t?ips] ['s?ndwit?] [di'li??s] ['d?mpli?] ['h?r?b?l] ['menju:] [r?ust] [.mein'k?:s] [di'z?:t] [t?'m:t?u] [bi:f] ['bi:fsteik] ['ais kri:m] ['t??k?l?t] ['t?ik?n] [sent]bottle cup tea plate water juice fried chips sandwich delicious dumpling horrible menu roast main course dessert tomato beef beefsteak ice cream chocolate chicken cent ['k?st?m?] ['k?r?t] ['d?l?] ['ki:l?u] [h:f] ['eniθi?] [els] [fre?] [k?st] M4:U17 8 ['ved?it?bl] [fru:t] [nekst] ['pi:ts?]customer carrot dollar kilo half anything else fresh cost vegetable fruit next pizza顾客 胡萝卜 元 公斤 半 任何东西(事情);某些事 情 别的 新鲜的 花费 蔬菜 水果 下一个 意大利薄饼That's it. [t?eind?] [p?'teit?u] ['pep?] ['m??ru:m] ['br?k?li] ['?nj?n] Let's see. change potato pepper mushroom broccoli onion[greip] [b?'n:n?] [t?i:p] [t?i:p?]grape banana cheap cheaper广州小学英语(利兹版)五年级上册M1:U1 25 /t?'m?r??/ /st:t/ /'??lwe?z/ /'nev?/ /b?`f?:(r)/ /'l?nd?n/ /t??/ /.wi?k'end/ /‘??p?n/ /w?:k/ tomorrow start always never before London toy weekend open go to work do some reading How often…? /s??f/ M1:U2 33 /t?:m/ /f??st/ /??:t?m/ /?sek?nd/ /?w?nt?/ /θ?:d/ /spr??/ /?s?m?/ /s?p?temb?/ /end/ /d??semb?/ /?d??nj??r?/ /?e?pr?l/ /b???n/ /me?/ /d?u??la? / M2:U4 12 /?k??g??ru:/ /f:/ /fr?/ /?t??(r)tl/ surf term first autumn second winter third spring summer September end December January April begin May July on holiday kangaroo far frog turtle明天 开始,出发 总是 决不,从不 以前;在……之前 伦敦 玩具 周末 开着的,打开的 去工作,上班 读点书 多久……? 多长时间……? 冲浪运动,浏览 学期 第一;首先 秋天 第二 冬天 第三 春天 夏天 9月 结束;末端? 12月??? 1月 4月 开始,着手 5月;梅(女名) 7月? 度假 袋鼠 远的 青蛙? 龟;海龟单词表net surf the Net museum quite palace Children's Palace walk go for a walk drink take exercise after class life/net/ /mju`z?:?m/ /kwa?t/ /?p?l?s/ /w?:k/ /dr??k//la?f//?febr??r?/ /m:t?/ /d?u:n/ /'?:?st/ /?k?t??b?/ /n???vemb?/ /f?fθ/ /e?tθ/ /na?nθ/ /twelfθ/ /?twent??θ//t??ldr?nz de?/ /de?t/February March June August October November fifth eighth ninth twelfth twentieth New Year Chinese New Year Children's Day Teachers' Day date/??n/ /g?ft/ /kla?m/ /ra?t/own gift climb write /fla?/ /?evr?w?n/ M2:U5 9 /?r??b?t/ /spi:k/ /els/ /?r???n/ /??nd??st?nd/ M3:U7 20 /?fla??/ /?k?m?r?/ /?f??t??/ /r:s/ /'b?nj?n/ /rest/ /?ta??d/ M3:U8 19 /?m?s?nt/ /p?k/ /la?n/fly everyone robot speak else Russian understand flower of course camera photo take photos grass banyan rest take a rest tired mustn't pick line line up be going to park lesson leave need you'll fantastic get to by Hong Kong super train leave for half past飞? 每个人 机器人 说 别的,其他的??? 俄语,俄罗斯的 懂得;明白 花??? 当然 照相机 照片? 拍照 草;草地 榕树? 休息 休息一会儿 疲倦 (=must not)不允许,不 应该 摘 沿着……排列,排队,线 排队 准备;打算 公园 课 留下,离开 需要 (=you will) 你将…… 了不起的 到达 乘坐(……交通工具) 香港?? 极好的;超级的 火车 出发前往;离开去 半 超过/?m??k?/ /h?l/ /?wi?kde?/ /ka?nt/ /ra?d/ /ske?t/monkey hill weekday count ride skate/r??z/ /?l?l?/ /'tju?l?p/ /?s?n?fla??/ /pa?n/ /r??/ /pl:nt/ /?w?:t?/ /ju:z/ /tu:l/ /?n??tb?k/ /'ke?p?k/ /k?:l/ /?s?t?/ /'blu:bel/ /?va??l?t/ /sli:p/ /bent?/rose lily tulip sunflower pine tree grow plant water use tool notebook kapok call city city flower bluebell violet sleep bench/p:k, p:rk/ /?lesn/ /li:v/ /ni:d/ M4:U10 18 /f?n?t?st?k/ /ba?/ /?h???k??/ /'sju?p?/ /tre?n/ [li:v] /h?f/ /p?st/ M4:U11 10 /zu:/ /?ta??/ /w?:ld/ /tr?p/ M5:U13 16 /?p?nd?/ /se?/ /sez/ /f??et/ /be?/ /?p??l?(r) be?//j?:z/ /?kw?:t?/ /ste?/ /l?v/;/la?v/ /?tr?vl/ /??nd?ra?nd/ /na?t/ /?sent?/ /r??d/ /?el?f?nt/ /d???r:f/ /d??/ /sne?k/ /θr??/ /θ??/ /?f??t?r:f/half past seven yours quarter a quarter to ten stay on foot live travel underground night Night Zoo center shopping center road elephant giraffe deer snake throw thing photographzoo 动物园 tiger 老虎 Window of the World 世界之窗 trip 旅游 a day trip 一天游 panda say says熊猫??? 说 说(say的第三人称单数 形式) 忘记forget See you tomorrow. 明天见。 bear 熊 polar bear 北极熊 /?la??n/ M5:U14lion 13 Why not? rule Africa kill seal Europe Asia tourist excuse Excuse me. way sorry turn hotel straight ahead straight ahead take then by the way No.=number gym science lab狮子?? 为什么不? 规则? 非洲? 杀死,弄死 海豹,密封 欧洲 亚洲 旅游者 原谅 对不起,劳驾 方法,途径 对不起 转,拐(弯) 旅店,宾馆 直的 在前面,向前 一直往前 拐(弯),乘坐 然后 顺便问问 号码 体育馆;健身房 科学 实验室/?l?t?/ /n??θ ??mer?k?/ /sa?θ ? ?mer?k?/ /?? ????kt?k/ /?? ?n't:kt?k/ /????i:??ni:?/ /??nd??/litter North America South America the Arctic the Antarctic Oceania India/ru:l/ /??fr?k?/ /k?l/ /si:l/ /?j??r?p/ /?e???/ M6:U16 28 /?t??r?st/ /?k?skju:z/ /we?/ /?s?r?/ /t??n/ /h???tel/ /stre?t/ /??hed/ /te?k/ /?en/ /?n?mb?/ M6:U17 6 /d??m/ /?sa??ns/ /l? b//?welk?m/ /?ste???n/ /p??li:s/ /?b?k??p/ /'rest?r?nt/ /?p??st ??f?s/ /b? ?k/ /'m:k?t/ /?s?n?m?/ /?h?sp?tl/ /l?st/ /?i:z?/Welcome You're welcome. station train station police police station bookshop restaurant post office TV station bank market cinema hospital lost I'm lost. easy广州小学英语(利兹版)五年级下册 M1:U1 /?f?:m?/ /?st?d?/ /li?dz/ /??:l?/ /?s?bd??kt/ /?a??/ /?pr?kt?s/ /p???n??/ /?? n/ /gl? d/ M1:U2 /?w?r?d/ /?ta??d/ 21 former study Leeds early subject hour practise piano than pen friend glad 以前的,从前的 学习,研究,攻读, 利兹(英国城市) 早的,早地 学科 小时;…点钟 练习,实践 钢琴 比,与…相比较 笔友 高兴的;乐意的 /me?/ /?i:me?l/ /i:t?/ /????/ /nu:n/ /b???n/ /ti:t?/ /su:n/单词表 I'd be glad to. may e-mail each other each other noon begin teach soon13 worried 担心的,闷闷不乐的 be worried about... 担心…… 疲劳的,累的;厌倦的 tired ??? hand in 递交,交上来 on time do well (in...) 按时,依时 (在……方面)做得 好;进展好 应该;将要 /?w?r?/ /t??e??/ /?seld?m/ /???dnt/ /?f?n??/ worry catch up with together seldom shouldn't finish/??d/ M2:U4should 17 /fi:l/ /we?k/ /?l/ /'m?t?//?kw?kl?/ /b? d/ M2:U5 12 /pe?l/ /?t?ek?p/ /f??st/ /?medsn/ /ta?m/ M3:U7 /l?d?/ 11感觉,觉得 叫醒 醒来 有病的 问题 你怎么啦?有什么问题 What's the matter? 吗? quickly 很快地 get dressed 穿衣服 bad 坏的 pale checkup first medicine take medicine time large international needn't more more than 苍白的,没有血色的 身体检查;检查 首次 药 服药 次数 大的 国际的,世界的 (= need not)不必 更多,多 多于 明亮的;聪明的,光亮 的 同班同学 国家 语言 整齐的,整洁的 鲸 蓝鲸 陆地,土地 在陆地上 恐龙 猎豹 公里 豹 宁愿,更喜欢 在里面 满的,饱的 将,会 饭店,餐馆 著名的,出名的 猪肉?? 海产食物;海鲜 菜单? 奇怪的feel wake wake up ill matter/h?t/ /k??ld/ /swi:t/ /?plent?/hot cold have a cold sweet plenty plenty of/b?θ/bath have a bath/?hede?k/ /?tu:θe?k/ /?fi:v?/ /?st?m?ke?k/ /pe?n/headache toothache fever stomachache pain you'd better/?θa?z?nd/ /a??z/ /h?z/ /h?:z/ /?e?z/thousand ours his hers theirs/??nt??n???n?l/ /ni?dn?t/ /m??//bra?t/ M3:U8 8 /?kl:sme?t/ /?k?ntr?/ /?l??w?d?/ ['taidi] M4:U10 /we?l/ /we?l/ /l? nd/ 10bright classmate country language tidy whale blue whale land on land dinosaur cheetah kilometre leopard prefer inside full shall restaurant famous pork sea food menu strange/h:d/ /ma?n/ [its] /?mi:t?/ /we?/ /???v?/ /t?n/ /b??n/ /?kr?k?da?l/ /?:k/ ['i:gl] /'b??g?/ /pi:t?/have to hard mine its metre weigh over ton bone crocodile shark eagle burger peach Chinese cabbage kind important fruit-vegetable cereal agree agree with queen/?da?n?s??/ M4:U11 6 /?t?i:t?/ k?l?mi?t?(r)/ /?lep?d/ M5:U13 6 /pr??f?:/ /??n?sa?d/ /f?l/ M5:U14 18 /??l; ??l/ /'rest?r?nt,/ /?fe?m?s/ /p?:k/ /?menju:/ /stre?nd?//ka?nd/ /?m?p??t?nt/ /?s??r??l/ /??gri:/ /kwi:n/ /??gen/ again /?d?f?r?nt/ different M6:U16 24 /?we??/ weather /wet/ wet /?w?nd?/ windy /'p?t ?n/ put on /?temp?r?t??/ temperature /?z??r??/ zero /d??ri:/ degree /?z??r?? di'gri: 'sentigreid/ C 0° /?jest?d?/ yesterday /?s?n?/ sunny /?kla?d?/ cloudy /re?n/ rain M6:U17 11 /?si?zn/ season /m?nθ/ month /b??k?z/ because /?fa??(r)/ fire /?sn??m?n/ snowman /'sn??men/ snowmen再一次,又 不同的 天气,气候 湿的,潮湿的,有雨的 有风的,刮风的 戴上,穿上? 温度 零;零度;零点 度,度数 度,度数 昨天? 阳光充足的 多云的 下雨 季;季节 月 因为 火;炉火 雪人 雪人(pl.)/?west?n/ /?re?nk??t/ /?m?brel?/ /?ba??ba?/ /ba?/ /nju: ?zi:l?nd/ /sa?nd/ /?sn??i:/ /ski:/ /w?:m/ /?f?g?/ /?re?n?/ /ku:l/ /?sa?t?si??/ /ple?s/ /l:st/ /dra?/Snow White western raincoat umbrella bye-bye bye New Zealand sound snowy ski warm foggy rainy cool sightseeing go sightseeing place last dry广州小学英语(利兹版)六年级上册 M1:U1 /pl? n/ /p??l/ /?r?v?/ /kru:z/ /?n?sted/ M1:U2 6 go fishing love stupid flag national national flag capital Italian Italy Rome Paris excellent maybe noisy crowded quiet mountain just去钓鱼 爱 愚蠢的 旗 国家的,民族的 国旗 首都 意大利的,意大利语,意大 利人 意大利 罗马 巴黎 极好的,优秀的单词表 temple the Six Banyan Temple dimsum lot a lot of clothes yummy on tonight king14 plan pearl river the Pearl River cruise instead have been to计划 珍珠/?templ/ /'d?m's?m/ /l?t/ /kl???z/ /'j?m?/ /?n/ /t??na?t/ /k??/河珠江 漫游;游弋 代替 到过/l?v/ /?stju:p?d/ M2:U4 17 /fl? / /?n??n?l/ /?k?p?tl/ /??t?l??n/ /??t?l?/ /r??m/ /?p?r?s/ /?eks?l?nt/ M2:U5 12 /?me?b?/ /?n??z?/ /?kra?d?d/ /?kwa??t/ /?ma?nt?n/ /d??st/ M3:U7 9/??mer?k?/ America /?w???nt?n di?si?/Washington D.C /nju: ?j?:k/ New York /?t??kj??/ Tokyo /?s?dn?/ /?k?nb?r?/ /??t?w?/ /?wel??t?n/ Sydney Canberra Ottawa Wellington可能 吵闹的 拥挤的 安静的 山,山脉 恰好,仅仅,正,刚/?? re?t w??l/ /?r???/ /?m?sk??/ /b??l?n/ /?p?pj??le??n/ /?m?lj?n/the Great Wall Russia Moscow Berlin population million /b?:d/ /?le?t?/ /w??nt/ /p??/ /m?t?/ M3:U8 9 /?n?va?t/ /?p?kn?k/ /?a?t?sa?d/ /br??/ M4:U10 13 /?tel?f??n/ /??fre?d/ /?mes?d?/ /w??(r)/ /w??nt/ /w?z/ M4:U11 12 /?v??s/ /?n?mb?(r)/ /??d?ba?/ /?da??l/ /d?d/ /h??/ M5:U13 12 /?kwest??n/ /?en??b?d?/ /s?:/ /t??n/ /mi?l/ /?d?:t?/ /sa?nd/ M5:U14 9 /?kl:sme?t/ /?ta?mte?bl/ /?f?n??/ /les/ M6:U16 14 /?br?tn/ /?kr?sm?s/ /?fest?vl/ /?p?pj?l?(r)/bored later won't poor match invite picnic have a picnic outside bring telephone afraid message take a message were weren't was voice number goodbye dial did hear question anybody saw turn meal dirty sound classmate timetable different from finish less Britain Christmas festival厌烦的,厌倦的 随后,后来,以后 (=will not)将不 贫穷的,可怜的,差的 比赛 邀请 野餐 野餐 外面,在外面 带来 打电话,电话 害怕的,恐怕 消息,信息 传递信息,留言 是(are的过去式) (=were not)不是 是(am,is的过去式) 声音 号码 再见 拨号,打电话给…… 做(do的过去式),助动 词无实意 听到 问题 任何人,某人 看(see的过去式) 轮到的机会 一顿饭,膳食,一餐 肮脏的 听起来 同班同学 时间表 不同于 结束;完成 少于(little的比较 级)/?s?:k?s/circus go boating go swimming come to tea/?si:?di:/ /vi?si?di?/ /?pr?bl?m/CD VCD problem No problem./d?l/ /fri:/ /?b?kst?:/ /?:ns?/ /?b?z?/ /w?zn't/doll free bookstore answer busy wasn't/sed/ /h? d/) /felt/ /?d?dnt/ /te?k/ /?h?str?/ /fe?/ /?i?vn??/ /m?(r)k/ /pr??pe?/ /went/ /f??n/said had felt didn't take history fair evening mark prepare went phone/se?m/ /fl?:/ /g?t/ /red/same floor got read/we?t/ M6:U17不列颠 圣诞节 节日 大众化的,民众的,通俗 popular 的 lots of 许多 Father Christmas 圣诞老人 wait 等,等候,等待 the day after tomorrow 天 后/?st?k??/ /?dek?re?t/ /?h?l??'i:n/stocking decorate Halloween from door to door/tr?k ?? tri?t/ /?i:st?/ /j?:?self/trick or treat ask for Easter yourself18 /spr?? ?fest?v?l/ /?l?k?/ /?m?n?/ /??d?lt/ /?dj??r??/ /h??p/ /?d?mpl??/Spring Festival lucky money lucky money adult during hope dumpling春节 幸运的 钱 压岁钱 成年人 当,在……期间 希望 饺子/?mu:nke?k/ /?dr?g?n/ /?dz????z?/ /r??/ 聚会,联欢help yourself to ... Mid-Autumn Festival mooncake dragon Dragon Boat Festival zongzi row get together广州小学英语(利兹版)六年级下册 M1:U1 10 /???/ /t?e?nd?/ /d:k/ show change dark far away from close to album just healthy naughty trouble in trouble gosh footballer给……看,出示 改变单词表 pillow grandma comfortable try kung fu fit become player good-looking diet go on a diet student ago seed pot appear a little shoot happen keep keep a diary黑暗,黑暗的远离…… 靠近…… 集 仅仅,刚刚 健康的 调皮的 麻烦 遇到麻烦 天啊!哎呀! 足球运动员/?p?l??/ /?r? nm?/ /?k?mf?t?bl/ /tra?/ /?k?? ?fu/ /f?t/ /b??k?m/ /?ple??(r)/ /??d?l?k??/ /?da??t/ /?stju:d?nt/ /????/ /si:d/ /p?t/ /??p??/ /? ?l?tl/ /?u:t/ /?h?p?n/ /ki:p/M1:U2 /??lb?m/ / ??st/ /?helθ?/ /?n??t?/ /?tr?bl/16/g??/ /'f?tb??l?/ M2:U4 17 /?da??r?/ /d?/ /?int?/ /h??l/ /f?l/ /?:θ/ /?k?r?/ /h??p/ M2:U5 8 /kr??/ /?br??k?n/ /s? d/ /da?n/ M3:U7 18 /h??st?r?kl/ /?d?kt?/ /b? b??n/ /?m?dn/ /?li:d?/ /??enst/ /?emp?r?/ /fri:/ M3:U8 21diary 日记 Tree Planting Day 植树节 dig 挖(过去式dug/d?g/) into 进入 hole 洞 fill 填 earth carry hope crash broken sad down historical Dr be born modern go on leader against emperor free地球,泥土 携带,运送 希望 碰撞 折断的,破的 悲伤的 向下 历史的,历史性的 医生,博士 出生 现代的 继续 领袖 反对 皇帝 自由的,使解放,释放/se?v/ /s?(r)'pra?zd/ /?s?mw?n/save surprised someone the day before yesterday finally memorial hall memorial hall president lose premier speech make a speech/?fa?n?l?/ /m??m?:r??l/ /h?:l/ /?prez?d?nt/ /l?z/ /?premj?/ /spi:t?/ /?sent??r?/ /?klev?/ /bre?v/ /?f?r?st/ /p??/ /r?t?/ /?n??b?d?/ /k?z/ /w?d/ /f?l/ M4:U10 20 /?e?n??nt/ /?fe?bl/ /ki:p/ /r??nju?/ /fi:ld/ /?s?d?nl?/ /he?/ /?ra?nd/ /?s?:tnl?/ M4:U11 11 /l:f/ /ba?t/century clever brave forest the poor rich the rich nobody 'cos wood full of ancient fable keep renew field suddenly hare ground pick up certainly look for laugh bite at last get out of at first runner win wish luck magic世纪 聪明的 勇敢的 森林 穷人 富有的,有钱的 有钱人 没有人 (= because)因为 树林 充满 古代的 寓言 保存(过去式 kept/kept/) 更新,续借 田地 忽然地 野兔 地 捡起 当然 寻找 大笑 咬(过去式bit/b?t/) 最后 走出(…...之外) 首先,开始时 跑步者,赛跑者 赢(过去式won/w?n/) 希望 幸运 魔术的,魔术/held/ /?e??n/ /?ra?t?/ /?pe?nt?/ /?n?vent?/ /mju??z???n/ /?sa??nt?st/ /da?/ /?rev??lu???n?r?/be held Asian Asian Games writer painter inventor musician scientist die revolutionary/h?m?self/himself from then on any more all day long wait for borrow ID card needn't return in time thick if traveller mad cover/?b?r??/ /ni?dn?t/ /r??t?:n//θ?k/ /?f/ /?tr?vl?/ /m? d/ /?k?v?/M5:U13 7 /?r?n?/ /w?n/ /w??/ /l?k/ M5:U14 2 /?m?d??k//dri:m/ /re?s/Good luck! dream race/st?k/stick考 试 1 (看中文写音标/单词)广州小学英语(利兹版)三年级上M1:U1 25 /he?l??/ /?m?st?/ /ha?/ /a?/ /? m/ /a?m/ /??s/ /?z/ /ma?/ /?br???/ /ne?m/ hello Mr hi I am I'm this is my brother name name's是,be的人称形式之一 (=I am)我是 这,这个 是,be的现在式第三人称 我的 兄;弟 名字 名叫…… 喂;你好 先生 嗨;你好单词表 Miss class your what what's new teacher nice meet you Nice to meet you. too/m?s/ /kl:s/ /j?:/ /w?t/ /w?ts/ /nju:/ /?ti:t??(r)/ /na?s/ /mi:t/ /ju://na?s tu?mi?t ju?//tu: / /? nd/ M1:U2 15 /?d/ /?m?:n??/ /?t??ldr?n/ /ha?/ /?/ /ju://ha? ?ju?/andgood morning children how are you How are you? fine wash your hand Mr brush hair all right All right. dad face and和,同,又,并且 好的 早上,上午 孩子们(复数) 怎么,怎样 是(第二人称和复数) 你,你们 你好吗? 好,身体好 洗 你的,你们的 手 先生 刷,梳 头发 所有的,全部 对 行,好,对 爸爸 脸 和,并且 摸,触摸 脚趾 举起 手臂 右,右面的 腿 左,左面的 哎呀 什么地方,哪里 铅笔 它 在……的上面 书桌 不,不是,不对 床 不 (=is not)不是 在……里面 铅笔盒 包扎 打开 书 哦,啊 请 借给 我(宾格) 给你。 /jes/ /??ts/ /θ??k/ /d??/ /pen/ /t?e?/ /b?ks/ /?r?b?/ /'??pn?(r)/ /?ru:l?/ /b? / /??/ /?te?b?l/ /kli:n/ /??/ /?m?s?z/ /m?m/ /tu:θ / /ti:θ / /b?t/ /a?/ /hed/ /n??z/ /ma?θ/ /dr?:/ /??s/ /?z/ /??t/ /ma?/ /?b?d?/ /f?t/ /fi:t//θ??k/ /???ke?/ /?:ft??nu:n/ /θ??ks/ /?m?s?z/ /?i?vn??/thank And you? OK afternoon thanks Mrs evening/fa?n/ M2:U4/w??/ /j?:/ /h?nd/ /?m?st?/ /br??/ /he?/ /?:l/ /ra?t/ /d?d/ /fe?s/ /?nd/24 clean ear Mrs mum tooth teeth but eye head nose mouth draw this is that my body foot feetM2:U5/t?t?/ /t??/ /re?z/ /:m/ /ra?t/ /le/ /left/ /a?t?/15 touch toe raise arm right leg left ouch 23 where where’s pencil it on desk no bed not isn’t in pencil-case 15 pack open book oh please lend me Here you are. 29 here’s thank dear Oh dear! that’s= That’s OK. yes(=where is)…...是在哪里 /h??/M3:U7/we?/ /?pens?l/ /?t /?n/ /desk/ /n??/ /bed/ /n?t/ /'?znt/ /?n/ /ke?s/table here Here it is! pen chair box rubber pencil sharpener ruler bag theM3:U8/p?k/ /'??p?n/ /b?k/ /??/ /pli:z/ /lend/ /mi?/M4:U10 /l?k/ /w?t/ /w?ts/ /?ts/ /s?n/ /?e?/ /a?/ /n??/ /du:/ /d??nt/ /'??gl??/ /?/look what what’s= it’s= sun there over there I know do don’t= I don’t know. English in English a 19 now draw let us let’s like paper use coloured apple sit down Sit down. story time Hurray! plane turn 6 alien em motorbike they they’re= shape circle these many how many there is there are four one two three five看 什么 (=what is)是什么 (=it is)它是 太阳 在那儿 在那边 我 知道 助动词,无实义 (=do not)不,别 我不知道。 用英语 一个(支,条……) 现在 画画 让 我们(宾格) 喜欢 纸 使用 彩色的 苹果 坐 向下 坐下。 故事 时间 万岁!太好啦! 飞机 翻,转,轮流 外星人 唔 摩托车 他(她,它)们 他(她,它)们是 形状,图形 圆 这些 很多 多少 有 有(二个或二个以上) 四 一 二 三 五/?re?nb??/ /?p?kt??/ /?v/ /?k?l?/ /red/ /blu:/ /ra?t/ /gri:n/ /??r?nd?/ /?jel??/ /?p??pl/英语,英国的,英国人,英国人的 /p??k/rainbow picture of a picture of… colour red blue right That’s right. geen orange yellow pink purpleM4:U11/na?/ /dr?:/ /let/ /?s/ /lets/ /la?k//ke?k/ /g?:l/ /l?p/ /wa?t/ /bl?k/ /bra?n/ /re?/ /b?:l/(=let is)让我们,我们……吧:/ /k/'pe?p?(r)/ /ju:z/ /'k?l?d/ /'?pl/cake girl lip white car black brown grey ballM5:U13/s?t/ /da?n/ /'st?:r?/ /ta?m/ /h?re?/ /ple?n/ /t??n/15/pe?d?/ /b?:d/ /?spe?s??p/ /??ba?t/ /b?s/ /ba?k/ /??p/page bird spaceship about bus bike shipM5:U14/'e?lj?n//tr?k/ /b??t/ /'t?ks?/ /'tra???l/ /skwe?/ /'rekt? ?gl/ /?n//'m??t?ba?k/truck boat taxi triangle square rectangle an ha-ha finger nine ten thumb very line eleven twelve thirteenM6:U16/?e?/ /?e?p/10/'s??(r)k?l/ /?i:z/M6:U17/'men?/23/'f???/ /na?n/ /ten/ /θ?m/ /'ver?/ /la?n/ /?'lev?n/ /twelv/ /'θ?:'ti:n//'ha? 'men?//f?:/ /w?n/ /tu:/ /θri:/ /fa?v/ /s?ks/ /'sev?n/ /e?t/six seven eight六 七 八/'f?:'ti:n/ /'f?f'ti:n/fourteen fifteen广州小学英语(利兹版)三年级下册M1:U1 30 /?f?m?l?/ /tri:/ /hu:/ /hu:z/ /?i:, ??/ /?i:z/ /?r?nd?f:??/ /?r?n?m???/ /ra?t/ /h? v/ /t?a?ld/ /?t??ldr?n/ /?e?/ /?d?:t?/ M1:U2 20 /??ld/ /?le?d?/ /w??/ /??ba?t/ /w?t ??ba?t/ /?bju?t?f?l/ /?w?m?n/ /?pr?t?/ /t?:l/ /m? n/ M2:U4 23 /h? z/ /f:m/ /du:/ /?en?/ /p?/ /s?m/ /b?l/ /b?/ /h?:n/ /ka?/ /d?k/ M2:U5 9 /pet/ /?t??(r)tl/ /fr?/ /?gini.pig/ /sm?:l/ M3:U7 16 /?p??stk:d/ family tree family tree who who's she she's grandfather grandmother right have child children their daughter old lady with about What about…? beautiful woman pretty tall man has farm do any pig some bull big horn cow Here they are. duck pet turtle frog guinea pig small postcard家庭 树 家谱 谁 (=who is)谁是 她 (=she is)她是 祖父,外公,爷爷 祖母,外婆,奶奶 对的 有(第一、二人称和we,they) 小孩 小孩(复数) 他(她,它)们的 女儿 老的,旧的 女士 有,和……在一起 关于 ……怎样呢? 美丽的 妇女 漂亮的,美丽的 高的 男人 有(第三人称单数) 农场 助动词,无实义一些,某些,任何(用在疑问句中)单词表husband wife father mother brother sister uncle aunt her son he he's so his cousin short those boy girl look at cute baby slim strong long goose geese chicken goat don't sheep horse wow like dog cat/?h?zb?nd/ /wa?f/ /?f:??/ /?m???/ /?br???/ /?s?st?/ /???k?l/ /:nt/ /h?:/ /s?n/ /hi:/ /hi:z/ /s??/ /h?z/ /?k?z?n/ /??:t/ /???z/ /b??/ /g?:l/ /l?k ?t/ /kju:t/ /?be?b?/ /sl?m/ /str??/ /l??/ /u:s/ /gi:s/ /?t??k?n/ /??t/ /d??nt/ /?i?p/ /h?:s/ /wa?/ /la?k/ /d?/ /k? t/猪一些,某些(用在肯定句中)公牛 大的 角 牛,母牛,奶牛在这儿.鸭子 宠物 龟,海龟 青蛙 豚鼠 小的 明信片/te?l/ /?g??ldf??/ /f??/ /?r?b?t/tail goldfish fish rabbit/?d??p??ni:z/Japanese /fr?m/ /st? mp /??mer?k?n/ /tu: / /?:?stre?l??n/ /?t?a??ni:z/ M3:U8 15 /d???p?n/ /?t?a?n?/ /?d??:m?n?/ /wi?/?? /b??θ/ /'brit?n/ /fra:ns/ M4:U10 13 /ru:m/ /dr?:/ /?bedru?m/ /d?:/ /?w?nd??/ /?w??dr??b/ M4:U11 22 /p?t/ /??enst/ /w?t?/ /?k?:n?/ /ba?/ /?em/ /??nd?/ /?elf/ /?elvz/ /a??d??/ M5:U13 /ha?s/ /k?m/ 16from USA stamp American too Australian Chinese Japan China Germany we we're both Britain France room draw bedroom door window of course wardrobe put against which corner by them under shelf shelves idea Good idea! house come Come in. watch living room sit with cookie(cooky) garden England lovely messy upstairs bathroom clean从,来自/?frent?/ /tre?n/ /???nl?/ /?br?t??/ /?d??:m?n/ /k??ne?d??n/ /b??k?z /French train only British German Canadian because PRC toy Australia all guess UK Canada美国,美利坚合众国/邮票美国的,美国人,美国人的也澳大利亚的,澳大利亚人,澳 大利亚人的 中国的,中国人,中国人的日本 中国 德国 我们(=we are)我们是(两者)都 不列颠,英国 法国 房间 画(画) 卧室 门 窗/t??/ /?:s'treili?/ /?:l/ /es/ /?k?n?d?//?si:l??/ /fl?:/ /w?:l/ /stu?l/ /?p?kt??/当然衣柜 放 挨着,靠着 哪一个,哪些 角落,拐弯处 在……旁边 他(它)们(宾格) 在……下面 架子 架子(复数) 主意,想法ceiling floor ha-ha wall stool picture好主意!房子 来/?spa?d?/ /j?k/ /m?p/ /l?mp/ /?s??f?/ /?ti:?vi:/ /kl?k/ /fr?nt/ /b??sa?d/ /b??ha?nd/ /?k?t??n/ /l:s/ /?k?b?d/ /d?u:s/ /?welk?m/ /u:ps/ /'t??u/yeeee spider yuck map lamp sofa TV clock in front of beside behind kitchen glass cupboard juice welcome You're welcome. oops tissue have a look computer study downstairs fridge garage dictionary进来。看 厅,起居室 坐 和……在一起 甜饼干,曲奇饼 花园 英格兰,英国 可爱的 凌乱的 楼上,在楼在 浴室 清洁,清洁的/w?t?/ /?l?v?? ru?m/ /s?t/ /w??/ /?k?k?/ M5:U14 12 /?g:dn/ /??ngl?nd/ /?l?vl?/ /?mes?/ ['?p'ste?z] /?b?θ ru?m/ M6:U16 15 /kli:n//k?m?pju:t?/ /?st?d?/ /?da?n?ste?z/ /fr?d?/ /?g?r:?/ /?d?k??n?r?/ /?kl?sru?m/ /b?:d/ /?eks?sa?z/ /te?p/ between M6:U17 18 /?v?z?t/ /a??/ /sku:l/ /?ple?ra?nd/ /?la?br?r?/ /?b?ld??/ /??p?z?t/ /?hed?m:st?(r)/ /??f?s/classroom board board rubber exercise exercise book tape recorder between visit our school playground library building opposite headmaster office课室 板黑板擦练习/t??:k/ /n??/ /?bl?kb?:d/ /?l?tl/ /ma?s/ /ma?s/chalk near blackboard little mouse mice练习本收音机 在……(两者)中间 参观 我们的 学校 操场 图书馆 大楼,建筑物 在……对面 校长 办公室/?kl?n?k/ /k?n?ti:n/ /?h??r?/ /?t??l?t/ /ge?t/ /?sw?m?? pu?l/ /'fla??bed/ /?st?tju:/teacher'room clinic canteen hungry toilet gate swimming pool flowerbed statue广州小学英语(利兹版)四年级上册M1:U1 42 /kl???z/ /??p/ /??s?st?nt/ /?m?:n??/ /k? n/ /help/ /ba?/ /bla?z/ /ju???n/ /p??/ /d?i:nz/ /?u:/ /?tra?z?z/ /??:t/ /??:ts/ /?f?:?ti:n/ M1:U2 7 /?:ft??nu:n/ /s?:/ /f?:/ /ba?/ M2:U4 11 /mi:n/ /?pi:p?l/ /k? p/ /h? t/ /we?/ clothes shop assistant shop assistant morning can help I'd like buy blouse how much yuan I'll take it. pair a pair of jeans shoe trousers shirt shorts fourteen afternoon sir for bye衣服 商店 助手,助理 售货员,店员 早晨 能;会 帮助 (=I would like)我想 要 买 女式衬衣 多少钱 元 我要(买)了。 双,对 一双,一对 斜纹布工装,牛仔裤 鞋子 裤子 衬衣 短裤 十四 下午 先生 为 再见单词表twenty nineteen thirty eighteen forty seventeen fifty sixteen sixty seventy eighty hundred dress sweater T-shirt jacket skirt coat sock sport sport shoe madam pound whose/?twent?/ /?na?n?ti:n/ /?θ?:t?/ /?e??ti:n/ /?f?:t?/ /?sev?n?ti:n/ /?f?ft?/ /?s?ks?ti:n/ /?s?kst?/ /?sev?nt?/ /?e?t?/ /?h?ndr?d/ /dres/ /?swet?/ /?ti:??:t/ /?d??k?t/ /sk?:t/ /k??t/ /s?k/ /sp?:t//?m?d?m/ /pa?nd/ /hu:z/mean 意思是 people 人,人们 cap 鸭舌帽 hat 帽子(有边的) wear 穿,戴 be(is/are)wearing 正穿(戴)着/frend/ /bl?nd/ /θ?n/ /?hev?/ /j??/friend blonde thin heavy young M2:U5 26 /t??de?/ /t?:k/ /??ba?t/ /?h??r??/ /?her???n/ /ka?nd/ /?pe???nt/ /?h?ns?m/ /?mu:v?/ /st:(r)/ M3:U7 23 /w?nt/ /bi:/ /wen/ /r??/ /?p/ /n?:s/ /?d?kt?/ /d??b/ /?ti:t??(r)/ /?p??stm?n/ /?p??stm?n/ M3:U8 7 /?kli:n?/ /??θli:t/ /?we?t?/ /?we?tr?s/ M4:U10 28 /?ne?b?/ /mu:v/today talk about talk about hero heroine kind hard-working patient handsome movie star movie star want be when grow up grow up nurse doctor job teacher postman postmen cleaner athlete waiter waitress neighbour move moving in has (have) got because why apartment after after school see See you. ambulance ambulance man or hey top at the top of can't get down get down think今天 谈话 关于 谈及 男英雄 女英雄 友善的;和蔼的,尽心尽力的,努力工作的 忍耐的,容忍的,耐心的英俊的 电影 星 影星 想,要 是 当,什么时候 生长 向上 长大 护士;保育员 医生 职业 教师 邮递员 邮递员(pl.) 清洁工 运动员 男服务员 女服务员 邻居 迁移,移动 正迁进 有 因为 为什么 公寓 之后 放学后 看见,明白 再见 救护车 救护车驾驶员 或者 嘿;喂 顶部 在……的顶部(=can not)不能,不会/??n?st/ /?f?n?/ /?pe?r?nt/ /b??θ/ /re?t/ /k?k/ /fi:d/ /wel/ /tru:/ /?frendl?/ /ra?nd/ /??l?/ /wi:k/ /?dra?v?/ /b? ?k/ /?m?n?d??/ /?f?kt?r?/ /?w?:k?/ /?s??ld??/ /?f:m?(r)/ /?fa??m?n/ /'fa??m?n/ /p??li:sm?n/ /p??li:sm?n/honest funny parent both great cook feed well true friendly round ugly weak driver bank manager factory worker soldier farmer fireman firemen policeman policemen/?l?:j?/ /kl:k/lawyer clerk bank clerk/t?a?ld/ /???nl?//b??k?z/ /wa?/ /??p:tm?nt/ /?:ft?/ /si?/ /??mbj?l?ns/ /??/ M4:U11 /he?/ /t?p/ /k? nt/ /get/ /da?n/ /θ??k//?dent?st/ /t?ek/ /k?t?/ /?kr?m?nl/ /dra?v / /l?:n/ /?fa??(r)/ /s?k/child only the only child I see. dentist check catch criminal drive learn put out fire sick sick people could ask him clean up everything deliver letter serve21 /k?d/ /:sk/ /h?m/ /?evr?θ??/ /d??l?v?/ /?let?/ /s?:v/获得 向下 下来 想 /h??m/ /?de?nd??r?s/ M5:U13 16 /ta?m/ /h? v/ /?brekf?st/ /??ba?t/ /??kl?k/ /l?nt?/ /?d?n?/ /?ju:???l?/ M5:U14 15 /?get ?p/ /kl?k/ /??/ /tu: / /le?t/ /bred/ M6:U16 24 /de?/ /?m?nde?/ /??fn/ /ple?/ /?f?tb?:l/ /?s?mta?mz/ /t?es/ /k:d/ /?b:sk?tb?:l/ /?b?dm?nt?n/ /sw?m/ /ge?m/ M6:U17 15 /?evr?/ /du:/ /?ha?sw?:k/ /swi:p/ /na?s/ /mi:t/home at home dangerous time have breakfast about o'clock lunch dinner usually get up clock It's time to ... go go to school too late bread day Monday often play football sometimes chess card basketball badminton swim game every do housework sweep nice meet help...with… How do you do ?家 在家 危险的 时间 吃,上(课) 早餐 大约 ...点钟? 午餐 正餐 通学地 起床 钟 是……的时候了。 去 上学 也 迟 面包 天,日 星期一 经常 玩;打(球) 足球 有时 棋 卡,扑克 篮球 羽毛球 游泳 游戏;运动 每 做(用于第一,二和复数 人称) 家务 扫 好 遇到 帮助(某人)做(某事) 你好。/fu:d/ /dr??ks/food drinks/bre?k/ /?mju?z?k/ /m?θs/ /?pi:?i:/ /?t/ /wen/ /m?lk/ /eg/ /m?st/ /??d?ba?/ /b? k/Me too. from...to break music maths P.E. art when milk egg must goodbye back go back go to bed/?ten?s/ /?te?bl ?ten?s/ /sk?p/ /r?n/ /?s?nde?/ /?θ??zde?/ /?tju:zde?/ /?s?t?de?/ /?fra?de?/ /?wenzde?/ /?en/ /d??mp/ /?g:dn/ /a?t/tennis table tennis skip run Sunday Thursday Tuesday Saturday Friday Wednesday then jump garden go shopping out go out have a good time sleep homework/sli:p/ /?h??mw?:k/广州小学英语(利兹版)四年级下册M1:U1 17 ['h?l?di] ['f?ut?u] [ji?] [luk] [s?u] ['gr? np:] ['j??g?] holiday photo year ...year's old look so grandpa younger假日 照片 年 ……岁?? 看起来 因此;如此 爷爷 较年轻,更年轻单词表truth To tell you the truth. secret teenager baby child person sing[tru:θ] ['si:krit] ['ti:neid??] ['beibi] [t?aild] ['p?:sn] [si?] [tel] M1:U2 21 ['b?:θ dei] [ik'saitid] ['h? pi]tell告诉,讲birthday 生日 excited 激动的 happy 高兴的 Happy birthday! 生日快乐! [k?m'pju:t? gem] computer game 计算机游戏 Thank you so much.非常感谢你。 Thank you very much. 非常感谢你。 [f?'get] forget something really joke listen listen to… radio guitar still work paint kid fun have fun out there sea musical slowly get baton fast catch catch up go for it wave across 15 reporter good be good at… ['medl] ['?:ls?u] [g?uld] medal Olympic Games also gold Well done! 22 sure parent will play肯定的,确信地 父母亲 将;会 戏剧 记者 好的 在…方面有特长,善于… … 奖章 奥林匹克运动会 也 金 干(做)得好! 忘记(反义词: remember) 一些东西,某些东西 真正地 笑话,开玩笑 听 听…… 无线电收音机;无线电 吉他 仍然 工作 涂(色),画 孩子 乐趣,有趣的事(人) 玩得开心 外面的那个地方 海 音乐的 慢慢地 获得,得到 接力棒 快的,快地 捉住,抓住 赶上 快点,努力 挥动 横过,越过[giv] [h?:,h?] [k:d] [s??] [bl?u] ['k? ndl] [k?t] [i:t] ['p:ti] [ri:d] ['redi] [jet] [?'gein] [fi?]Only joking! give her card song blow blow out candle cut eat party read story-book ready yet again fish['s?mθ i?] ['ri?li] [d??uk] M2:U4 13 ['lis?n] ['lisn tu] ['reidi?u] [gi't:] [stil] [w?:k] [peint] M2:U5 12 [kid] [f?n]['instrum?nt] ['m?dl] [d:ns] [leik] [?n'd??i] [fi:ld] [f?:l] [ti:m] ['win?] [hai][si:] ['mju:zik?l] M3:U7 ['sl?uli] [get] ['b?t?n] [f:st] [k?t?] 18instrument musical instrument model dance lake enjoy field fall fall over team winner high high jump long jump pupil weight-lifting setter record Here we come! low badly favourite[weiv] [?'kr?s] M3:U8 [ri'p?:t?] [gud]['pju:p?l]['set?] ['rek?:d] [l?u] ['b? dli] ['feiv?rit]M4:U10 [?u?] ['p??r?nt] [wil] [plei][d?z] ['d?znt] ['fe?ri] [ni:d]does doesn't fairy need ['b?:ri?] [r??]boring wrong What's wrong?令人厌倦的,使人厌烦的 错的,不正确地 出什么事了? 部分 重要的 有趣的 制服 新闻 通片,漫画 打开(电器) 米老鼠['leidi] ['d?entlm?n] ['d?entlm?n] ['k?ns?t] [film] ['pr?ugr?m] [in'd??i]lady gentleman gentlemen concert film programme enjoy Donald Duck show CD[p:t] [im'p?:t?nt] ['intristi?] ['ju:nif?:m] M4:U11 7 [nju:z] [k:'tu:n]卡 [t?:n ?n] M4:U13 24part important interesting uniform news cartoon turn on Micky Mouse[??u] [.si:'di:]Would you like…? 你愿意……吗? ['k?fi] coffee 咖啡 [k?uk] 可口(COCA-COLA可口可乐的缩写形) coke 可乐 ['p?rid?] porridge 粥 ['nu:dlz] noodles 面条 rice noodles 米粉 [b?n] bun 小(圆)包,馒头 [best] best 最好的;最 dim-sum 点心 [pi:s] piece 片 [t?ust] toast 烤面包,吐司 [b?ul] bowl 碗 M4:U14 20 ['st:t?] starter 第一道菜 [n?u] know 知道,认识 ['k?bid?] [su:p] ['s?l?d] ['ai?? ] ['n?θi?] ['p:st?] ['h?mb?:g?] ['pr?bl?m] M4:U16 19 ['vend?] ['k?st?m?] ['k?r?t] ['d?l?] ['ki:l?u] [h:f] ['eniθi?] [els] [fre?] [k?st] M4:U17 8 ['ved?it?bl] [fru:t] [nekst] cabbage soup salad either nothing pasta hamburger problem vendor customer carrot dollar kilo half anything else fresh cost vegetable fruit next洋白菜,卷心菜,包心菜 汤 色拉,凉拌菜 也(用于否定句) 没有东西;没事 意大利粉 汉堡包 问题 小贩 顾客 胡萝卜 元 公斤 半 任何东西(事情);某些事 情 别的 新鲜的 花费 蔬菜 水果 下一个['b?tl] [k?p] [ti:] [pleit] ['w?:t?] [d?u(:)s] [fraid] [t?ips] ['s?ndwit?] [di'li??s] ['d?mpli?] ['h?r?b?l] ['menju:] [r?ust] [.mein'k?:s] [di'z?:t] [t?'m:t?u] [bi:f] ['bi:fsteik] ['ais kri:m] ['t??k?l?t] ['t?ik?n] [sent]bottle cup tea plate water juice fried chips sandwich delicious dumpling horrible menu roast main course dessert tomato beef beefsteak ice cream chocolate chicken cent That's it. Let's see. change potato pepper mushroom broccoli onion[t?eind?] [p?'teit?u] ['pep?] ['m??ru:m] ['br?k?li] ['?nj?n][greip] [b?'n:n?] [t?i:p]grape banana cheap ['pi:ts?]pizza意大利薄饼[t?i:p?]cheaper广州小学英语(利兹版)五年级上册M1:U1 25 /t?'m?r??/ /st:t/ /'??lwe?z/ /'nev?/ /b?`f?:(r)/ /'l?nd?n/ /t??/ /.wi?k'end/ /‘??p?n/ /w?:k/ tomorrow start always never before London toy weekend open go to work do some reading How often…? /s??f/ M1:U2 33 /t?:m/ /f??st/ /??:t?m/ /?sek?nd/ /?w?nt?/ /θ?:d/ /spr??/ /?s?m?/ /s?p?temb?/ /end/ /d??semb?/ /?d??nj??r?/ /?e?pr?l/ /b???n/ /me?/ /d?u??la? / M2:U4 12 /?k??g??ru:/ /f:/ /fr?/ /?t??(r)tl/ /fla?/ /?evr?w?n/ M2:U5 9 /?r??b?t/ /spi:k/ /els/ /?r???n/ /??nd??st?nd/ M3:U7 20 /?fla??/ /?k?m?r?/ /?f??t??/ surf term first autumn second winter third spring summer September end December January April begin May July on holiday kangaroo far frog turtle fly everyone robot speak else Russian understand flower of course camera photo take photos明天 开始,出发 总是 决不,从不 以前;在……之前 伦敦 玩具 周末 开着的,打开的 去工作,上班 读点书 多久……? 多长时间……? 冲浪运动,浏览 学期 第一;首先 秋天 第二 冬天 第三 春天 夏天 9月 结束;末端? 12月??? 1月 4月 开始,着手 5月;梅(女名) 7月? 度假 袋鼠 远的 青蛙? 龟;海龟 飞? 每个人 机器人 说 别的,其他的??? 俄语,俄罗斯的 懂得;明白 花??? 当然 照相机 照片? 拍照单词表net surf the Net museum quite palace Children's Palace walk go for a walk drink take exercise after class life/net/ /mju`z?:?m/ /kwa?t/ /?p?l?s/ /w?:k/ /dr??k//la?f//?febr??r?/ /m:t?/ /d?u:n/ /'?:?st/ /?k?t??b?/ /n???vemb?/ /f?fθ/ /e?tθ/ /na?nθ/ /twelfθ/ /?twent??θ//t??ldr?nz de?/ /de?t/February March June August October November fifth eighth ninth twelfth twentieth New Year Chinese New Year Children's Day Teachers' Day date/??n/ /g?ft/ /kla?m/ /ra?t/ /?m??k?/ /h?l/ /?wi?kde?/ /ka?nt/ /ra?d/ /ske?t/own gift climb write monkey hill weekday count ride skate/r??z/ /?l?l?/ /'tju?l?p/ /?s?n?fla??/ /pa?n/rose lily tulip sunflower pine tree /r:s/ /'b?nj?n/ /rest/ /?ta??d/ M3:U8 19 /?m?s?nt/ /p?k/ /la?n/grass banyan rest take a rest tired mustn't pick line line up be going to park lesson leave need you'll fantastic get to by Hong Kong super train leave for half past草;草地 榕树? 休息 休息一会儿 疲倦 (=must not)不允许,不 应该 摘 沿着……排列,排队,线 排队 准备;打算 公园 课 留下,离开 需要 (=you will) 你将…… 了不起的 到达 乘坐(……交通工具) 香港?? 极好的;超级的 火车 出发前往;离开去 半 超过/r??/ /pl:nt/ /?w?:t?/ /ju:z/ /tu:l/ /?n??tb?k/ /'ke?p?k/ /k?:l/ /?s?t?/ /'blu:bel/ /?va??l?t/ /sli:p/ /bent?/grow plant water use tool notebook kapok call city city flower bluebell violet sleep bench/p:k, p:rk/ /?lesn/ /li:v/ /ni:d/ M4:U10 18 /f?n?t?st?k/ /ba?/ /?h???k??/ /'sju?p?/ /tre?n/ [li:v] /h?f/ /p?st/ M4:U11 10 /zu:/ /?ta??/ /w?:ld/ /tr?p/ M5:U13 16 /?p?nd?/ /se?/ /sez/ /f??et/ /be?/ /?p??l?(r) be?/ /?la??n/ M5:U14 13 /ru:l/ /??fr?k?/ /k?l/ /si:l/ /?j??r?p/ /?e???/ M6:U16 28 /?t??r?st/ /?k?skju:z/ /we?//j?:z/ /?kw?:t?/ /ste?/ /l?v/;/la?v/ /?tr?vl/ /??nd?ra?nd/ /na?t/ /?sent?/ /r??d/ /?el?f?nt/ /d???r:f/ /d??/ /sne?k/ /θr??/ /θ??/ /?f??t?r:f/ /?l?t?/ /n??θ ??mer?k?/ /sa?θ ? ?mer?k?/ /?? ????kt?k/ /?? ?n't:kt?k/ /????i:??ni:?/ /??nd??/half past seven yours quarter a quarter to ten stay on foot live travel underground night Night Zoo center shopping center road elephant giraffe deer snake throw thing photograph litter North America South America the Arctic the Antarctic Oceania Indiazoo 动物园 tiger 老虎 Window of the World 世界之窗 trip 旅游 a day trip 一天游 panda say says熊猫??? 说 说(say的第三人称单数 形式) 忘记forget See you tomorrow. 明天见。 bear 熊 polar bear 北极熊 lion 狮子?? Why not? rule Africa kill seal Europe Asia tourist excuse Excuse me. way为什么不? 规则? 非洲? 杀死,弄死 海豹,密封 欧洲 亚洲 旅游者 原谅 对不起,劳驾 方法,途径/?welk?m/ /?ste???n/Welcome You're welcome. station train station /?s?r?/ /t??n/ /h???tel/ /stre?t/ /??hed/ /te?k/ /?en/ /?n?mb?/ M6:U17 6 /d??m/ /?sa??ns/ /l? b/sorry turn hotel straight ahead straight ahead take then by the way No.=number gym science lab对不起 转,拐(弯) 旅店,宾馆 直的 在前面,向前 一直往前 拐(弯),乘坐 然后 顺便问问 号码 体育馆;健身房 科学 实验室/p??li:s/ /?b?k??p/ /'rest?r?nt/ /?p??st ??f?s/ /b? ?k/ /'m:k?t/ /?s?n?m?/ /?h?sp?tl/ /l?st/ /?i:z?/police police station bookshop restaurant post office TV station bank market cinema hospital lost I'm lost. easy广州小学英语(利兹版)五年级下册 M1:U1 /?f?:m?/ /?st?d?/ /li?dz/ /??:l?/ /?s?bd??kt/ /?a??/ /?pr?kt?s/ /p???n??/ /?? n/ /gl? d/ M1:U2 /?w?r?d/ /?ta??d/ 21 former study Leeds early subject hour practise piano than pen friend glad 以前的,从前的 学习,研究,攻读, 利兹(英国城市) 早的,早地 学科 小时;…点钟 练习,实践 钢琴 比,与…相比较 笔友 高兴的;乐意的 /me?/ /?i:me?l/ /i:t?/ /????/ /nu:n/ /b???n/ /ti:t?/ /su:n/单词表 I'd be glad to. may e-mail each other each other noon begin teach soon13 worried 担心的,闷闷不乐的 be worried about... 担心…… 疲劳的,累的;厌倦的 tired ??? hand in 递交,交上来 on time do well (in...) 按时,依时 (在……方面)做得 好;进展好 应该;将要 /?w?r?/ /t??e??/ /?seld?m/ /???dnt/ /?f?n??/ worry catch up with together seldom shouldn't finish/??d/ M2:U4 /fi:l/ /we?k/ /?l/ /'m?t?/should 17 feel wake wake up ill matter/?kw?kl?/ /b? d/ M2:U5 12 /pe?l/ /?t?ek?p/ /f??st/感觉,觉得 叫醒 醒来 有病的 问题 你怎么啦?有什么问题 What's the matter? 吗? quickly 很快地 get dressed 穿衣服 bad 坏的 pale checkup first 苍白的,没有血色的 身体检查;检查 首次/h?t/ /k??ld/ /swi:t/ /?plent?/hot cold have a cold sweet plenty plenty of/b?θ/bath have a bath/?hede?k/ /?tu:θe?k/ /?fi:v?/headache toothache fever /?medsn/ /ta?m/ M3:U7 /l?d?/ 11medicine take medicine time large international needn't more more than药 服药 次数 大的 国际的,世界的 (= need not)不必 更多,多 多于 明亮的;聪明的,光亮 的 同班同学 国家 语言 整齐的,整洁的 鲸 蓝鲸 陆地,土地 在陆地上 恐龙 猎豹 公里 豹 宁愿,更喜欢 在里面 满的,饱的 将,会 饭店,餐馆 著名的,出名的 猪肉?? 海产食物;海鲜 菜单? 奇怪的 再一次,又 不同的 天气,气候 湿的,潮湿的,有雨的 有风的,刮风的 戴上,穿上? 温度 零;零度;零点 度,度数 度,度数 昨天? 阳光充足的 多云的/?st?m?ke?k/ /pe?n/stomachache pain you'd better/?θa?z?nd/ /a??z/ /h?z/ /h?:z/ /?e?z/thousand ours his hers theirs/??nt??n???n?l/ /ni?dn?t/ /m??//bra?t/ M3:U8 8 /?kl:sme?t/ /?k?ntr?/ /?l??w?d?/ ['taidi] M4:U10 /we?l/ /we?l/ /l? nd/ 10bright classmate country language tidy whale blue whale land on land dinosaur cheetah kilometre leopard prefer inside full shall restaurant famous pork sea food menu strange again different/h:d/ /ma?n/ [its] /?mi:t?/ /we?/ /???v?/ /t?n/ /b??n/ /?kr?k?da?l/ /?:k/ ['i:gl] /'b??g?/ /pi:t?/have to hard mine its metre weigh over ton bone crocodile shark eagle burger peach Chinese cabbage kind important fruit-vegetable cereal agree agree with queen Snow White western raincoat umbrella bye-bye bye New Zealand sound snowy ski warm foggy rainy/?da?n?s??/ M4:U11 6 /?t?i:t?/ k?l?mi?t?(r)/ /?lep?d/ M5:U13 6 /pr??f?:/ /??n?sa?d/ /f?l/ M5:U14 18 /??l; ??l/ /'rest?r?nt,/ /?fe?m?s/ /p?:k//ka?nd/ /?m?p??t?nt/ /?s??r??l/ /??gri:/ /kwi:n/ /?west?n/ /?re?nk??t/ /?m?brel?/ /?ba??ba?/ /ba?/ /nju: ?zi:l?nd/ /sa?nd/ /?sn??i:/ /ski:/ /w?:m/ /?f?g?/ /?re?n?//?menju:/ /stre?nd?/ /??gen/ /?d?f?r?nt/ M6:U16 24 /?we??/ weather /wet/ wet /?w?nd?/ windy /'p?t ?n/ put on /?temp?r?t??/ temperature /?z??r??/ zero /d??ri:/ degree /?z??r?? di'gri: 'sentigreid/ C 0° /?jest?d?/ yesterday /?s?n?/ sunny /?kla?d?/ cloudy /re?n/ M6:U17 11 /?si?zn/ /m?nθ/ /b??k?z/ /?fa??(r)/ /?sn??m?n/ /'sn??men/rain season month because fire snowman snowmen下雨 季;季节 月 因为 火;炉火 雪人 雪人(pl.)/ku:l/ /?sa?t?si??/ /ple?s/ /l:st/ /dra?/cool sightseeing go sightseeing place last dry广州小学英语(利兹版)六年级上册 M1:U1 /pl? n/ /p??l/ /?r?v?/ /kru:z/ /?n?sted/ M1:U2 6 go fishing love stupid flag national national flag capital Italian Italy Rome Paris excellent maybe noisy crowded quiet mountain just bored later won't poor match invite picnic have a picnic outside bring telephone afraid去钓鱼 爱 愚蠢的 旗 国家的,民族的 国旗 首都 意大利的,意大利语,意大 利人 意大利 罗马 巴黎 极好的,优秀的单词表 temple the Six Banyan Temple dimsum lot a lot of clothes yummy on tonight king14 plan pearl river the Pearl River cruise instead have been to计划 珍珠/?templ/ /'d?m's?m/ /l?t/ /kl???z/ /'j?m?/ /?n/ /t??na?t/ /k??/河珠江 漫游;游弋 代替 到过/l?v/ /?stju:p?d/ M2:U4 17 /fl? / /?n??n?l/ /?k?p?tl/ /??t?l??n/ /??t?l?/ /r??m/ /?p?r?s/ /?eks?l?nt/ M2:U5 12 /?me?b?/ /?n??z?/ /?kra?d?d/ /?kwa??t/ /?ma?nt?n/ /d??st/ M3:U7 9 /b?:d/ /?le?t?/ /w??nt/ /p??/ /m?t?/ M3:U8 9 /?n?va?t/ /?p?kn?k/ /?a?t?sa?d/ /br??/ M4:U10 13 /?tel?f??n/ /??fre?d//??mer?k?/ America /?w???nt?n di?si?/Washington D.C /nju: ?j?:k/ New York /?t??kj??/ Tokyo /?s?dn?/ /?k?nb?r?/ /??t?w?/ /?wel??t?n/ Sydney Canberra Ottawa Wellington可能 吵闹的 拥挤的 安静的 山,山脉 恰好,仅仅,正,刚 厌烦的,厌倦的 随后,后来,以后 (=will not)将不 贫穷的,可怜的,差的 比赛 邀请 野餐 野餐 外面,在外面 带来 打电话,电话 害怕的,恐怕/?? re?t w??l/ /?r???/ /?m?sk??/ /b??l?n/ /?p?pj??le??n/ /?m?lj?n/ /?s?:k?s/the Great Wall Russia Moscow Berlin population million circus go boating go swimming come to tea/?si:?di:/ /vi?si?di?/ /?pr?bl?m/CD VCD problem No problem./d?l/ /fri:/doll free /?mes?d?/ /w??(r)/ /w??nt/ /w?z/ M4:U11 12 /?v??s/ /?n?mb?(r)/ /??d?ba?/ /?da??l/ /d?d/ /h??/ M5:U13 12 /?kwest??n/ /?en??b?d?/ /s?:/ /t??n/ /mi?l/ /?d?:t?/ /sa?nd/ M5:U14 9 /?kl:sme?t/ /?ta?mte?bl/ /?f?n??/ /les/ M6:U16 14 /?br?tn/ /?kr?sm?s/ /?fest?vl/ /?p?pj?l?(r)/message take a message were weren't was voice number goodbye dial did hear question anybody saw turn meal dirty sound classmate timetable different from finish less Britain Christmas festival消息,信息 传递信息,留言 是(are的过去式) (=were not)不是 是(am,is的过去式) 声音 号码 再见 拨号,打电话给…… 做(do的过去式),助动 词无实意 听到 问题 任何人,某人 看(see的过去式) 轮到的机会 一顿饭,膳食,一餐 肮脏的 听起来 同班同学 时间表 不同于 结束;完成 少于(little的比较 级)/?b?kst?:/ /?:ns?/ /?b?z?/ /w?zn't/bookstore answer busy wasn't/sed/ /h? d/) /felt/ /?d?dnt/ /te?k/ /?h?str?/ /fe?/ /?i?vn??/ /m?(r)k/ /pr??pe?/ /went/ /f??n/said had felt didn't take history fair evening mark prepare went phone/se?m/ /fl?:/ /g?t/ /red/same floor got read/we?t/ M6:U17不列颠 圣诞节 节日 大众化的,民众的,通俗 popular 的 lots of 许多 Father Christmas 圣诞老人 wait 等,等候,等待/?st?k??/ /?dek?re?t/ /?h?l??'i:n/stocking decorate Halloween from door to door/tr?k ?? tri?t/ /?i:st?/ /j?:?self/trick or treat ask for Easter yourself help yourself to ... Mid-Autumn Festival mooncake dragon Dragon Boat Festival zongzi row get together18the day after tomorrow 天 后 /spr?? ?fest?v?l/ Spring Festival 春节 /?l?k?/ lucky 幸运的 /?m?n?/ money 钱 lucky money 压岁钱 /??d?lt/ adult 成年人 /?dj?}

我要回帖

更多关于 breakfast怎么读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信