A.I am beautiful.
B.Because it’s an interesting
C.I want to be in the school
三、短文理解,根据短文选择正确答案(10分)
Miss Liu is a teacher.She
teaches in No.1 Middle School.She teaches English.She is a good
teacher.Everyone likes her very much.
She gets up at six every
morning.She has breakfast at six thirty.Then she goes to school.
She gets there very early.She
works very hard.
home at five.She has her dinner at home.Then she reads books.She goes to bed at
Questions:
1.What does Miss Liu do?
A.She is a worker.     B.She is a student.        C.She
is a teacher.
2. Where does she work?
A.In a hospital.           B.In
a school.           C.In
3. What does she teach?
A.She teaches Chinese. B.She teaches English.     C.She
teaches music.
4. What time does she get up
every morning?
A.At six.            B.Very
early.            C.Six
5. What does she do in the
A.She watches TV.    B.She
does her housework.  C.She
reads books.
笔试部分(75分)
一、按要求写出下列单词的相应形式(7分)
1.work(同义词)_______
2.thief(复数)_______
答案:thieves
3.cook(名词)_______
答案:cook
4.interesting(反义词)_______
答案:boring
5.story(复数)_______
答案:stories
6.late(反义词)_______
答案:early
7.reporter(动词)_______
答案:report
二、把下列词组译成英语(8分)
1.想成为_______
答案:want to be
2.在白天_______
答案:in the day
3.工作很晚______
答案:work late
4.出去_______
答案:go out
5.做中国菜_______
答案:cook Chinese food
6.努力工作_______
答案:work hard
7.一份危险的工作_______
答案:a dangerous job
8.接待人_______
答案:meet people
三、单项选择(10分)
1.―_______ does your uncle do?
―He’s a police officer.
A.Where            B.What          C.How
2.My sister works _______ a
A.in                  B.on                  C.at
3.Do you want to work _______
a magazine?
A.in                  B.on                  C.for
4.My brother wants to _______
a reporter.
A.is                   B.are                  C.be
5.A nurse often _______ a
white uniform and helps doctors.
A.put on               B.wear                C.wears
6.―_______ works with people and money?
―A bank clerk.
A.Whose               B.Who                C.Where
7.A police officer’s job is
interesting _______ dangerous.
A.and                 B.or                  C.but
8.My sister works _______ a
hospital _______ our school.
A.on                B.at                 C.near
9.I can _______ English and
Chinese.And I can cook Chinese food.
A.speak                B.say                 C.talk
10.He has a lot of _______.
A.works               B.jobs                 C.job
四、完成句子(10分)
1.我想当一名演员,因为它是一件有趣的工作。
I _______ _______ _______ an
actor,_______ _______ _______
interesting job.
答案:because it’s an
2.你喜欢唱歌和跳舞吗?
_______ you like _______
_______ and _______?
答案:Do;dance
3.我妈妈每天都很忙。
My mother _______ _______
_______ every day.
答案:is very busy
4.我不喜欢在晚上和周末工作。
I don’t like _______ _______
_______ and _______.
答案:weekends
5.你的叔叔在哪个单位工作?
_______ _______your uncle
答案:Wwork
五、用方框内所给的句子补全对话(10分)
A:Hello,John!Where are you going?
B:Hi,Anna!I’m going to Beijing. 1 
A:What does your uncle do in
B:He is a bank clerk, 2 
A:Why? 3 
B:No.He thinks it’s too
But if he is a police officer,it’s a dangerous job.
B:Yes,but it’s exciting work. 5 
he wants to be a police officer.
C.Doesn’t
he like his work?
want to be a police officer,too.
want to see my uncle.
1._______ 2._______ 3._______ 4._______ 5._______
答案:1.E&
2.A 3.C 4.B&
六、改错(10分)
答案:1.B an 2.D
cook 3.B for 4.D money 5.B
七、选词填空(10分)
tired,exciting,waiter,begin,dinner,restaurant,busy,relaxed,meet,boring
Amy’s uncle is a  1 .He
works in a  2 .He works very hard.Every morning he gets
up at six o’clock,then goes to work by bike.At
about 6:30,some people  3 
to have breakfast there.Amy’s uncle also begins to  4 
people.So when people have lunch and  5 ,it’s
also his busy time.And in the evening he works very late.So he always feels(感到)  6 .He thinks his job is a  7 
and  8  job.He wants to find an  9 
and  10  job.
Can you help him find it?
1._______ 2._______ 3._______ 4._______ 5._______
6._______ 7._______ 8._______ 9._______ 10._______
答案:1.waiter 2.restaurant 3.begin 4.meet 5.dinner 6.tired 7.busy 8.boring 9.exciting 10.relaxed
八、阅读理解(10分)
Every morning Jim goes to work
by train(乘火车).He has a long way to go.So
he always buys a newspaper.It helps him to spend(消磨)
the time on the train.
Jim likes sport very much.One
morning on the train he is reading something about the world football match.The
match is very interesting.So he forgets to get off the train(下火车) at his station.He doesn’t know it.When
he finishes reading,he looks out of(向……外看) the window.I’ts far from(离……很远) his station.He gets off at the next
station.He has to go back(返回) by train.Of course,he is late for work.
1.How does Jim go to work
every day?
A.By train.         B.By
bus.         C.By
car.       D.By ship.
2.What does Jim buy every
A.A book.           B.A
newspaper.       C.A
football.         D.A
hamburger.
3.Jim likes _______.
A.singing           B.music            C.running           D.sport
4.He is _______ on the train
one morning.
A.reading something about the
B.looking out the window of
C.talking with another
football fan
D.reading something about the
world football match
5.Where does he get off the
train at first?
A.He gets off the train at the
right station.
B.He gets off the train at the
next station to his work place.
C.He gets off the train before
the right station.
D.We don’t know where he gets? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
2012届高考英语高效测评检测试题(附答案)_试题
《金版新学案》高三一轮总复习[W 研]英语高效测评卷(七)新课标全国卷Ⅰ•选修7学校:__________ 班级:___________ 姓名:____________ 考号:_____________第Ⅰ卷(选择题,共115分)第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)1.Where does the conversation take place?A.At the post office.     &B.At the restaurant.C.At the bus stop.2.What does the man probably do?A.A teacher.   &B.A dentist.    C.A waiter.3.Why does the woman plan to go to town?A.To pay her bills in the bank.B.To buy books in a bookstore.C.To get some money from the bank.4.Who is the man probably?A.A friend of the woman’s father’s.B.The woman’s brother.C.The woman’s father.5.How much did the man’s wife pay for the coat?A.$80.& &B.$240.& C.$120.第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)听第6段对话,回答第6至8题。6.Why does the man make the phone call?A.To book some tickets for the show.B.To get some information about the garden.C.To know when the box office is open.7.How much will one pay for two tickets now?A.26 dollars. &B.30 dollars.& C.60 dollars.8.How long will the show last?A.For about two hours.&     &B.For about three hours.C.For about four hours.听第7段对话,回答第9至11题。9.When should one arrive if the dinner time is 7 pm according to the woman?A.At 6∶20 pm. &B.At 6∶50 pm.& C.At 7∶40 pm.10.What should be done during the dinner?A.Praising the host or hostess for the meal.B.Expressing thanks to the host or hostess for the dinner.C.Talking to the host or hostess as much as possible.11.What can we know about the woman?A.She comes from America.B.She likes holding parties.C.She knows American custom very well.听第8段对话,回答第12至14题。12.What do Tasty Fish and Something Fishy have in common?A.A lot of cooking instructions.&     &B.A lot of texts.C.A lot of colorful pictures.13.Which book is the cheapest one?A.Tasty Fish.&     &B.Worldwide Fish.C.Something Fishy.14.Which book does the woman decide to buy?A.Something Fishy.&     &B.Worldwide Fish.C.Tasty Fish.听第9段对话,回答第15至17题。15.Where did the woman speaker talk to Sherry Palmer?A.In her house.&     &B.In Sherry Palmer’s house.C.In her office.16.What did Sherry Palmer do when she saw Allen?A.She returned his mobile phone.B.She shouted at him.C.She wanted to catch him.17.What can we learn from the conversation?A.Allen was actually innocent.B.Allen died of heart trouble.C.The man speaker will arrest Sherry Palmer.听第10段独白,回答第18至20题。18.What clothes does the speaker’s sister like?A.Clothes in fashion.&     &B.Cheap clothes.C.Ordinary clothes.19.What does the speaker think of going to the nightclubs?A.It’s a waste of money and time.B.It’s really a passion with her.C.It gives her a headache.20.Why did the speaker fail to live with her sister?A.Her sister often brings friends home and makes too much noise.B.The speaker likes to keep things neat while her sister doesn’t.C.They always can’t agree on the color they like best.第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节 语法和词汇知识(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)21.The two girls had been talking in________low voice all________time during the meeting,which upset the manager.A.a;/   &B./;/    C./;the   &D.a;the22.―We should believe in ourselves.―________Self&confidence is the first secret of success.A.It’s up to you. &B.Thank goodness!C.Let’s get going. &D.I’m with you on that.23.Clare has offered a________of $100 to anyone who can find her lost cell phone.A.benefit &B.cost& C.reward &D.price24.―How about having a party this weekend?―That________me fine.I’m coming.A.suits &B.fits& C.matches &D.agrees25.John is honest,hardworking and responsible.________is no doubt that he is the best person for the job.A.Which &B.There& C.What &D.That26.It was not until the scientist died________we appreciated& the true significance of his discoveries.A.after &B.before& C.when &D.that27.He felt tired after a whole day’s work.No sooner________to bed than he fell asleep.A.he had gone &B.does he goC.had he gone &D.he did28.After he left his academic post and went into business,it took him quite a while to________to the competitive environment.A.attend &B.agree C.attach &D.adjust29.It has been proved________violence on television has a bad effect on the development of children.A.whether &B.because& C.when &D.that30.The magazine,which________once a week,is popular among teenagers.A.leaves out &B.goes out& C.puts out &D.comes out31.I changed my________to learning English this term and did a good job in the final examination.A.approach &B.technique& C.way &D.method32.You can’t imagine how excited I was! It was the first time I________my work in print.A.saw &B.had seen& C.have seen &D.see33.I didn’t know you were in trouble at that time,________I would have given you a hand.A.whereas &B.however& C.otherwise &D.therefore34.He looked with deep feeling at his elderly mother,her face________with wrinkles.A.covered &B.having coveredC.covering &D.to cover35.Mr Green made up his mind to devote all he could________his son to university.A.send &B.to send& C.sending &D.to sending第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)(;合肥第一次质量检测)When your kids were six or seven,you sent them to school.Did you ever wonder what goes through a teacher’s__36__as he or she tries to teach your kids?Did you ever wonder what the teacher__37__from you,the parents?Parents can be__38__or suspicious.They can be of great help to the teacher__39__be in need of help themselves.Some teachers think parents are too__40__on their children.Here is__41__one teacher puts it.“I usually have the__42__of parents coming in and__43__me how much they care about the kids’education and how they really__44__their kids.They tell me they stand and__45__them closely when they do their homework.Sometimes they__46__offer help with the kids’lessons as if they were teachers.They check their school work,and are too sensitive to__47__.They blame the kids on everything having to do__48__school.When a parent asks me how his or her kid is getting on in my class,my answer usually is“Well,you know,he is__49__a good kid.He is fine in my class.Maybe you don’t have to be so__50__with your kid.”Teachers want parents to know that they are professionals at__51__with children.They have__52__many children and even parents.Because of this,teachers can be__53__at educating children.Teachers are__54__that parents want their children to do well,but they know more about what children should be able to do at different ages and__55__.36.A.heart &B.mind& C.soul &D.spirit37.A.reflects &B.results& C.benefits &D.expects38.A.effective &B.attentive& C.supportive &D.positive39.A.but &B.or& C.thus &D.as40.A.hard &B.keen& C.dependent &D.crazy41.A.where &B.how& C.when &D.why42.A.problems &B.contracts& C.accidents &D.agreements43.A.advising &B.examining& C.telling &D.instructing44.A.help with &B.deal with& C.make up &D.give up45.A.connect &B.guide& C.watch &D.inspire46.A.even &B.already& C.still &D.merely47.A.marks &B.efforts& C.pains &D.words48.A.at &B.beyond& C.in &D.with49.A.nearly &B.really& C.seldom &D.hardly50.A.satisfied &B.careful& C.strict &D.cautious51.A.working &B.playing& C.staying &D.joking52.A.fed &B.observed& C.attended &D.greeted53.A.pleased &B.worried& C.disappointed &D.experienced54.A.content &B.doubtful& C.aware &D.suspicious55.A.stages &B.classes& C.schools &D.projects第三部分:阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)A(;海南五校联考)Are you happy?Do you remember a time when you were happy?Are you seeking happiness today?Many have sought a variety of sources for their feelings of happiness.Some have put their hearts and efforts into their work.Too many have turned to drugs and alcohol.Meanwhile,untold numbers have looked for it in the possession of expensive cars,exotic (异国的)vacation homes and other popular “toys”.Most of their efforts have a root in one common fact:people are looking for a lasting source of happiness.Unfortunately,I believe that happiness escapes from many people because they misunderstand the journey of finding it.I have heard many people say that,“I’ll be happy when I get my new promotion.” or “I’ll be happy when I lose that extra 20 pounds.” It is dangerous because it accepts that happiness is a “response” to having,being or doing something.In life,we all experience stimulus (激励) and response.Today,some people think that an expensive car is a stimulus,and happiness is a response;a great paying job is a stimulus,and happiness is a response;a loving relationship is a stimulus,and happiness is a response.This belief leaves us the thinking and feeling:“I’ll be happy when...”It has been my finding that actually the opposite is true.I believe that happiness is a stimulus and a response is what life brings to those who are truly happy.When we are happy,we tend to have more success in our work.When we are happy,people want to be around us and enjoy loving relationships.When we are happy,we more naturally take better care of our bodies and enjoy good health.Happiness is not a response but a stimulus.Happiness is a conscious choice we make every day of our lives.For unknown reason to me,many choose to be painful,unsuccessful and angry most of the time.Happiness is not something that happens to us after we get something we want―we usually get things we want after we choose to be happy.56.From the second paragraph,we know too many people________.A.are not happy when they work hardB.are not happy when they drink or take drugsC.are happy when they possess their own expensive carsD.all desire exotic vacation homes57.Generally speaking,most people feel happy because ________.A.they think happiness is rooted in their deep heartsB.they get what they want to haveC.they get a great paying jobD.they get an expensive car58.Which of the following is right according to the author?A.If you want to get what you want,you first choose to be happy.B.We should try to get more and then we’ll be happy.C.Most people today are happy.D.Work is a necessary part in our daily life.59.From the viewpoint of the author,happiness is ________.A.based on our needs    &B.unconditionalC.out of reach &D.limitedB(;成都第二次诊断)Many Chinese have been greatly shocked by the traffic accident caused by the drunk driver Sun Weiming,who has killed five and injured some others in Chengdu,Sichuan.However,such a case is not rare.Today,traffic accidents may have been regarded as a social problem.The car has killed and disabled more people in its brief history than any bomb or weapon ever invented.Much of the blood on the street flows actually from rude behavior of drivers who refuse to respect the legal and moral rights of others.In fact,the enemies of society on wheels are rather harmless but just ordinary people acting carelessly,you might say.But it is a principle both of law and common morality that carelessness is no excuse when one’s actions could bring death or damage to others.A minority of the killers go even far beyond carelessness that can be imagined.Researchers have estimated that as many as 80 percent of all automobile accidents can be attributed to the psychological condition of the driver.Emotional upsets can change drivers’ reactions,slow their judgment,and make them blind to the dangers that might otherwise be evident.The experts warn that it is vital for every driver to make a conscious effort to keep his/her emotions under control.Yet the irresponsibility that accounts for much of the problem isn’t only put upon drivers.Street walkers regularly ignore or break traffic regulations.They are blamed in most vehiclewalker accidents,and many cyclists even believe that they are not subject to the basic rules of the road.Significant legal advances have been made towards safer driving in the past few years.Safety standards for vehicles have been raised both at the point of manufacture and through regular road inspections.In addition,speed limits have been lowered.Due to these measures,the accident rate has decreased.But the accident experts still worry because there has been little or no improvement in the way drivers behave.The only real and lasting solution,say the experts,is to make people believe that driving is a skilled task requiring constant care and concentration.Those who fail to do all these things present a threat to those with whom they share the road.60.Traffic accidents may be regarded as a social problem because________.A.auto driving has become dangerous and harmful in today’s societyB.people usually pay no attention to law and morality when drivingC.they have caused serious psychological problems among driversD.the car has killed and disabled more people than any weapon in history61.Who are NOT mentioned to be responsible for the road accidents in the passage?A.Careless bicycle&riders.B.Careless people walking in the street.C.Irresponsible auto drivers.D.Irresponsible auto manufacturers.62.By discussing solutions to traffic accidents,the author seems to be________.A.doubtful and hopeless &B.angry and disappointedC.objective and concerned &D.anxious and annoyed63.The author writes this passage to________.A.show his worries about drunk drivingB.help protect street walkers from car accidentsC.discuss traffic problems and possible solutionsD.warn auto drivers to refuse drunk drivingCBayfield Shopping Coupons (赠券)1.Six Hours Free ParkingIf you spend $100 or more in our stores you will receive six hours of free parking.When you have spent $100 or more,just take this coupon and your receipts to the customer service desk on level 4.They will stamp your parking ticket to allow 6 hours of free parking.Offer until November 14. , 2.Win a $1,000 CD CollectionWin your choice of $1,000 worth of CDs from JB Music Store.Just buy any two CDs and your name will go into the competition.Select your own prize from our wide variety of rock,pop,jazz,and classical music.Competition ends November 14.Prize drawn on November 21.Check store for more information. , 3.Buy One,Get One FreeBuy one shirt or tie at Daniel’s Menswear,and get another shirt or tie of the same value free.Choose from any of our dress shirts and we will give you another one at no cost.Hurry!Offer ends November 14.Offer limited to one per customer. , 4.10% OffPresent this coupon at The Book Store to get a 10% discount on any books you buy.We have lots of books to choose from,including children’s books,novels,travel guides,and science works.You are sure to find something you will enjoy.Shop now for Christmas,we have plenty of toys as gifts for you and avoid the rush.Offer here until November 14. , 5.Half&price Movie TicketsBuy any full&price movie ticket on Tuesdays& or Wednesdays,and you can buy a second ticket for a friend for only half price.The latest movies are here,showing in one of our five theaters at Bayfield Shopping Center.Offer good through December 1.Limit one per customer. , 6.Free Soft DrinkBuy any meal for at least $6 at Mike’s Cafe,and receive a free soft drink.We serve the best fast food in the e in and try our delicious meals and our excellent service.You won’t be disappointed!Free soft drink offer ends November 14. , 64.What are these ads for?A.Food you can order for delivery.B.Places to go on vacation.C.Special offers at a shopping center.D.Things on sale in a big store.65.Which of the following is true according to the ads?A.Spending $50 means 3 hours of free parking.B.One person can buy 4 tickets for the price of three.C.After buying two CDs,you can get another two CDs for free.D.At Mike’s Cafe,people can get a free drink after spending $6.66.Which of the following is NOT mentioned at this mall?A.Clothes store. &B.Music store.C.Restaurant. &D.Toy store.67.We can know from this passage________.A.there is more than one theatre in the centerB.if you buy a book there,you may pay less than half the priceC.you may get a free one if you buy a shirt,or a tie,or a pair of shoesD.you won’t get a free soft drink unless you spend more than 10 dollars on the mealDI had this exchange with my 6&year&old son last week.Him:Mom,we have to start buying Danimals.Me:Why?Him:So,I can bring it to school for lunch.It’s yogurt.Me:Why do you want it so badly?Him:Because Danimals is giving away five fantastic Caribbean vacations.I had to explain that there was little chance that he would win a vacation.It’s a strategy used to encourage kids to beg for artificially&colored (人工着色的) yogurt that costs a lot.Marketing follows my kids―and yours―wherever they go.It comes via TV commercials.Store displays and websites are also constantly selling at our kids.But the most powerful means in kids’ lives is the presence of licensed characters on every,product imaginable.Children can begin their day in character clothing.There’s even character&themed wall paint available.A breakfast in a character bowl can be followed by a character toothbrush and character toothpaste (牙膏),character soap and shampoo,and a character wash cloth and towel.Then,they can put on character clothing and character shoes.Check that,character clock on the wall:Is it time for charactershaped fruit snacks yet?Surround kids with enough of the characters and they’ll come to believe they need them.Most of us,of course,don’t buy all those items.But say no to four products out of five and your home can still get filled with these tiny items encouraging brand loyalty (品牌忠诚).At this time of year,parents buy licensed school supplies.With so much marketing around us,it can be tough to stop the tide.“One thing that helps parents is that they can talk to other parents about this kind of thing,” Linn suggested.“If you decide you want to buck this,it helps to find other people who will do the same thing.That way,if your child says,‘Everyone’s doing it,’you can really have a sense of whether everyone is.”68.From the dialogue between the author and the son,we can infer that________.A.the son likes drinking yogurt a lotB.buying Danimals may win a free tourC.the son’s school encourages kids to eat yogurtD.Danimals is the most popular yogurt among kids69.We can learn from the passage that________.A.character bowls increase kids’ appetiteB.character&themed wall paint is expensiveC.household goods are becoming the target of advertisersD.Linn considered character&themed products a foolish marketing strategy70.What does the passage mainly tell us?A.Marketing is affecting kids all the time.B.Most kids now don’t have a happy childhood.C.Kids like buying licensed school supplies a lot.D.Licensed character products are doing great harm to kids.第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)(;黑龙江哈九中高三上学期期末)71.________If your complaint is immediate,suppose you got the wrong order at a restaurant,make a polite but firm request to see the manager.When the manager comes,ask his or her name.And then state your problem and what you expect to have done about it.Be polite!72.________But also be firm in making your complaint.73.________This doesn’t mean to put on airs and say “do you know who I am?” What it means is that people are often treated the way they expect to be treated.If you act like someone who expects a fair request to be granted,chances are that it will be granted.74.________You are speaking to a voice coming from someone you cannot see.So you can’t tell how the person on the line is reacting.It is easy for that person to give you the run&around(借口).75.________If your complaint doesn’t require an immediate response,it often helps to complain by letter.If you have an appliance that doesn’t work,send a letter to the store that sold it.Be business&like and stick to the point.Don’t spend a paragraph on how your uncle John tried to fix the problem and couldn’t.A.Shouting or acting rude will get you nowhere.B.Complaining in person or by letter is generally more effective.C.The worst way to complain is over the telephone.D.Telephone complaint is never efficient.E.The way to complain is to act business&like and important.F.Besides,act important.G.There are many ways to complain.第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)(;黑龙江哈九中高三上学期期末)Dear friends,It is real a good chance to have met all of you here.We have spent several precious weekend in learning in the English Club.As we have been members for a short period of time,we have made a great progress.That is because we are all very much active and the activities are not only enjoyable and also helpful.Besides,the foreign teachers here work hard and try his best to make the activities lively and interested.I am very pleased to say that all of us greatly improved our spoken English so far.I am looking forward to see all of you again in the near future!第二节 书面表达(满分25分)(;杭高高三月考)在中国,越来越多的人从农村迁往城市。因为城里机会多,可以找到工作赚到钱,孩子可以接受更好的教育。但是,他们也面临不少困难。比如:由于城市人口急剧增加,许多人很难找到工作,住房,教育,医疗及生活费用都很高,他们中不少人陷入贫困。请你根据提示内容用英语写一篇短文,介绍这一现象,并就如何解决他们的问题谈谈你的观点。内容包括:1.城市的优势;2.在城市遇到的困难;3.解决问题的方法。注意:1.可根据提示内容适当发挥;2.词数:100~120。开头和结尾已写好,不计入总词数。In China,more and more farmers are moving to live in cities,so cities are becoming larger and larger.The farmers have chances in cities as well as difficulties.________________________________________________________________________I hope the farmers will be able to overcome their difficulties and live happily in cities.答案:
卷(七)第一部分1.B 2.B 3.C 4.A 5.A 6.A 7.C 8.C9.B 10.A 11.C 12.C 13.B 14.A 15.A16.B 17.B 18.A 19.C 20.B听力材料第一节听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。(Text 1)W:Excuse me,are you ready to order?M:What’s the specialty here?W:Well,we serve delicious Cantonese food.How about “toasted pork”?(Text 2)M:Open your mouth wide and show me where it hurts.W:Here,on the top,especially when I chew something very hot or cold.(Text 3)M:Did you say you were driving to town this morning?W:Yes,I have to withdraw some money from the bank to pay my bookstore bills.(Text 4)M:Hi,Mary.Is your daddy at home?W:No,Mr Smith.He went out ten minutes ago.Any message?M:Um,could you tell him to call me back?W:Sure,leave it to me.(Text 5)W:I’ve just bought this coat―isn’t it nice?M:It’s very nice.The color goes well with your skin tone.W:It cost me $240.M:Really?My wife got the same coat for just one&third of the price.第二节听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段对话,回答第6至8题。(Text 6)W:Madison Square Garden.Can I help you?M:Yes.Do you have any more tickets for the concert on Friday night?W:Do you mean the Rock ‘n’ Roll Revival Show?Yes,we still have some $30 tickets left.M:Great.OK,and is the box office open now?W:Yes,the box office is open from 10∶00 am to 8∶00 pm.M:Oh,by the way,what time does the show start?W:It starts at 8∶00 in the evening.M:And what time does it end?W:Well,there are four bands,so it’ll probably end about midnight.M:Thanks a lot.W:My pleasure.听第7段对话,回答第9至11题。(Text 7)M:Ms White,I’ve been invited to a party at an American home.Could you give me any advice&& on how to be a polite guest?W:Well,first,be sure to take a small gift such as flowers or wine for your host or hostess.And you must arrive on time.If the dinner time is 7∶00 pm,don’t arrive before 6∶30 or after 7∶30 without calling.M:How about during the dinner?W:Be sure to praise your host or hostess for the meal.M:Should I stay and chat with the host or hostess after dinner?W:Yes,of course,but don’t stay too long.And be sure to thank your host or hostess for the dinner when you leave.M:Thanks for your advice.W:You’re welcome.I hope the dinner goes well!听第8段对话,回答第12至14题。(Text 8)W:So many books here.Which one do you thing Kate would like?M:I have no idea.How about Tasty Fish?It’s fifteen pounds and it has a lot of colorful& pictures.W:So does the book Something Fishy.It also has a lot of cooking instructions.M:It seems to be fairly traditional.How about Worldwide Fish?W:Oh,it looks more like a reference book than a cook book.A lot of texts and not many pictures.M:It’s interesting,though,the way it’s organized fish by fish.W:That’s true.How much is it?M:Twelve pounds.W:And the one I picked up first?M:Something Fishy?Oh,here it is.That’s seventeen pounds.W:Hmm...Well,just this one.It has a nice combination of pictures and instructions.Anyway,we can’t spend all day here.I’m going to take this.听第9段对话,回答第15至17题。(Text 9)M:Mrs Jones,I realize this is a hard situation for you to deal with,but I need to ask you a few questions.Can you tell me exactly what happened last night in your home?W:Yes.I met with my friend,Sherry Palmer,at midnight.She wanted to talk to me about my husband,something she wanted my help with.M:What was it?W:Apparently,my husband was involved in some illegal affairs and she wanted me to check his recent calls on his mobile phone.M:Did you?W:Before I had the chance,Allen came into the kitchen where we were talking.He saw Sherry there and demanded to know the reason for her visit.M:What did Sherry say?W:She started shouting at him and telling him that he was a criminal,and he was so shaken up that he started to have a heart attack.He reached for his heart medicine and I went to pick up the medicine for him,but Sherry stopped me.I just froze.I couldn’t move.Then Allen just fell over onto the floor and died.M:Okay,thanks for your help.We’ll call Mrs Palmer soon.听第10段独白,回答第18至20题。(Text 10)Twin sisters are supposed to be very much alike,are they not?Well,my twin sister Jane and I do look alike.However,we are different in many ways.I care little about clothes.T&shirts and blue jeans are my favorite clothes.My sister,however,often dresses like a model.We have very similar characters in most ways.I don’t get angry and I enjoy being with friends.In this respect,my twin sister feels the same.She is always with friends.But she likes loud music and modern dance while I find that nightclubs give me a headache.She is the favorite of our teachers but never wants to have children.I prefer to be alone at times,don’t really try to please my teachers and want some day to have a family of my own.We have tried to live in the same room several times and even agreed on the color we like best and the kind of furniture we want.But I like to keep things neat and orderly while my twin sister acts as if I were a servant around to pick up all the things she throws on the floor.I like to go to bed early and get up early.She often goes to bed very late and then sleeps late the next day.第二部分21.D 考查冠词。in a...voice用……声音;……声地;all the time一直。22.D 考查交际用语。句意为:“我们应该相信自己。”“在这点上我同意你的意见。(I’m with you on that.)自信是成功的第一秘诀。”It’s up to you.由你决定。Thank goodness!谢天谢地!Let’s get going.开始吧。23.C 考查名词辨析。句意为:Clare悬赏100美元寻找她丢失的手机。reward奖赏,赏金;benefit利益;cost成本;price价格,价钱。24.A 考查动词辨析。suit意为“合适;适合”,表示服装在花色、款式、美观上适合某人或指时间、条件等方面的适合;fit指服装的尺寸或大小适合某人;match意为“相称,相配,相适合”;agree与with搭配,表示“和……一致”。句意为:“本周末我们举行一次聚会怎么样?”“这个时间很适合我,我一定会去。”25.B 考查固定句型。There’s no doubt that...为固定句型,意为“毫无疑问……”。句意为:约翰诚实、勤奋,而且有责任感。毫无疑问他是这项工作的最佳人选。26.D 考查强调句。not until的强调句式为it was not until...that...。27.C 考查倒装。no sooner...than...意为“刚一……就……”。no sooner常与过去完成时连用,than常与一般过去时连用。no sooner位于句首时句子用部分倒装语序。句意为:一整天的劳动之后,他十分劳累。一躺下就睡着了。28.D 考查动词辨析。句意为:在他离开教学岗位进入商业界之后的很长时间他才适应了这个竞争激烈的环境。adjust to适应;调节。attend to注意,专心于,照料;agree to同意;attach to附在……上,系在……上。29.D 考查主语从句。It has been proved that...意为“已经证明……”,it为形式主语,that从句为真正的主语。30.D 考查动词短语辨析。句意为:每周出版一期的这个杂志很受青少年的欢迎。come out出版;leave out省去,遗漏;go out出去,熄灭;put out出版,须用被动语态。31.A 考查名词辨析。approach方法,跟介词to。method和way与of连用,还可跟to do。technique技巧;手法。句意为:这学期我改变了学习英语的方法,并在期末考试中取得了好成绩。32.B 考查句型和时态。It was the first time后面的从句中用过去完成时。句意为:你想象不出我多么激动!那是我第一次看见自己的作品出版。33.C 考查副词辨析。whereas然而;however然而;otherwise否则;therefore因此,所以。由句意可知该处应该选C。34.A 考查独立主格结构。cover与her face之间是逻辑上的动宾关系,因此用动词&ed形式。35.D 考查devote的用法。devote...to...是固定短语,意为“把……贡献给……;致力于……”,其中的to是介词,后接名词、代词或动词&ing形式。all he could作devote的宾语。【语篇解读】 家长对自己刚刚上学的孩子抱有很大的希望,因此对孩子非常关注,但是老师毕竟是教育孩子的专家,他们对孩子的教育是很专业的,所以家长不必担心自己的孩子在学校的学习情况。36.B 根据语境“你是否想知道老师脑子里想的是什么?”可知B项正确。mind头脑。37.D “你是否想知道老师对你们的期盼?”expect期望,盼望,符合语境。reflect反射,反映,沉思;result发生,产生;benefit有益于,有利于。38.C 家长可能会很支持老师,也可能怀疑老师的能力。supportive支持的,给予帮助的;effective有效的;attentive注意的,专心的;positive肯定的,积极的。39.B 通过语意“父母可能对老师很有帮助或者本身很需要帮助”可知答案。or此处表示选择,此句与上句形式一样。40.A 语意为“一些老师认为有些家长对孩子太严格”。从下文第三段可知答案。hard苛刻的,严厉的。keen热心的,渴望的;dependent依靠的,依赖的;crazy疯狂的。41.B 其中一个老师是这样说的。put在这里意为“说,表达”,此处应该用how表示方式。42.A 通过上下文可知此处讲的是老师会经常遇到一些有关家长教育孩子的问题,因此此处应该用problems。contract合同;accident事故;agreement同意,一致。43.C 通过句式分析可知此处应该和前面的coming in构成顺承关系,故用telling。一些家长过来告诉我……44.B 下文讲述的是家长们是如何关注和教育自己的孩子的,故此处应该用deal with应对,处理。45.C 根据语意“家长们站在孩子们旁边,看着自己的孩子做作业”,watch...closely密切注视,能够很好地体现出家长们的心情。46.A 此处用even,意义更进一步,更加形象地表示家长对孩子的关心。语意“有时他们甚至为孩子提供功课上的帮助,好像他们是老师一样”。47.A 文中讲的是家长对自己的孩子的关心。家长对孩子的关心无非是孩子的成长和学习成绩,因此此处应该用marks成绩,分数。48.D 他们就与学业有关的一切责备孩子。have sth.to do with sb./sth.是固定用法,表示“关于,与……有关”。49.B 根据语境可知老师此处对孩子是肯定的,故用really真正地,确实地。50.C be strict with对……严格,是固定搭配,此处与前面第二段的倒数第二句照应。51.A 句中提到“老师想让家长知道老师在教育孩子方面是专家”,work在此能够表达出老师跟孩子一起,教育孩子这层含义。52.B observe观察,观测。句意为:老师们已经观察过很多学生甚至家长,从下面一句可知答案。53.D 老师在教育孩子方面是很有经验的,be experienced at对……有经验,是固定搭配。其余选项不合题意。54.C aware意识到。老师们意识到家长想让孩子做好。content满足的;doubtful可疑的,不确定的;suspicious怀疑的。55.A 句意为:老师们知道在不同的年龄和阶段孩子们应该能够做的事情。stage阶段,时期,符合题意。第三部分【语篇解读】 生活中,我们经常会有不快乐的时候。事实上,我们常常只有先选择了快乐,然后我们才能得到自己想要的。56.C 细节理解题。第二段告诉我们:一些人喜欢投身于工作,许多人喜欢吸食毒品或者酗酒,因为他们觉得快乐,所以A、B两项错误;第二段还告诉我们:许许多多的人认为拥有了昂贵的汽车后,他们就找到了快乐,所以C项正确。而D项表述太绝对化,与原文内容不符。57.B 推理判断题。依据文章第四段可知,如今,有些人认为昂贵的轿车或高薪的工作等是一种刺激,拥有了它就拥有了快乐。也就是说,他们得到了自己想要的东西,所以才觉得快乐。A项表述恰恰相反,C、D两项都是B项的具体表述,不全面。58.A 细节理解题。依据最后两段,尤其是文章最后一句话,”快乐并不是在我们得到我们想要的东西之后才拥有的――常常是我们选择了快乐,然后我们得到了自己想要的。”可知A项正确。B项正好与作者的观点相悖,C、D两项文章没有提到。59.B 推理判断题。依据作者在最后两段的阐述可知,快乐是无条件的,选择快乐你就会拥有你想要的,所以B项正确。60.D 细节理解题。根据第二段前两句的内容可知交通事故被看做社会问题是因为车辆对人们造成的伤亡多于历史上任何武器对人类的危害。注意B项与第二段第三句的表述不符,将不遵守法律的司机扩大为所有开车的人了。61.D 细节理解题。文章中没有提到不负责任的汽车生产商需要对道路事故负责。62.C 作者态度题。文章最后一段讨论交通事故的解决办法时,作者只是客观地陈述了某些观点,字里行间也透露出对此问题的关心。作者并没有过多地发表自己的看法,所以其余选项不正确。63.C 作者意图题。文章先从一个司机的案例引出对话题的讨论,接着分析了交通事故多发的各种原因,随后叙述了可行的解决方法,所以C项最能表达作者的意图。【语篇解读】 有买就有送。机会多多,优惠多多,赶快行动吧!贝菲尔德购物中心的赠券等你拿!64.C 主旨大意题。结合文章的标题以及每则广告中的小标题可知这些广告都是贝菲尔德购物中心特殊优惠的宣传。65.D 细节理解题。要注意每项优惠的前提条件和限制。根据第6则广告中的内容可知顾客在这家咖啡馆消费6美元之后,就可以免费得到一杯饮料。66.D 细节题。根据所有广告中的内容可知文中没有提到玩具店。67.A 细节理解题。根据第5则广告中的“...in one of our five theaters...”可知购物中心不止有一家剧院。【语篇解读】 广告无处不在。市场营销将目光盯紧了年幼无知的孩子,孩子成为家用商品大肆推销的目标。这种铺天盖地的宣传让家长头疼不已。68.B 推理判断题。根据对话中的“Because Danimals is giving away five fantastic Caribbean vacations.”可知购买这种产品有赢得免费旅游的机会。69.C 推理判断题。根据倒数第四段中的内容可以推断家用产品正在成为广告商的目标。70.A 主旨大意题。本文作者先通过与六岁儿子的谈话引出市场营销对孩子产生很大影响这个话题,下文则进行深入分析,所以本文的主旨是市场营销在时刻影响着孩子。71.E 72.A 73.F 74.C 75.B第四部分Dear friends,It is realreally a good chance to have met all of you here.We have spent several precious weekendweekends in learning in the English Club.&&&&& As&&&&& Though/Although/While we have been members for a short period of time,we have made a― great progress.That is because we are all very much―― active and the activities are not only enjoyable andbut also helpful.Besides,the foreign teachers here work hard and try histheir best to make the activities lively and interestedinteresting.I am very pleased to say that all of us ∧have greatly improved our spoken English so far.I am looking forward to seeseeing all of you again in the near future!书面表达In China,more and more farmers are moving to live in cities,so cities are becoming larger and larger.The farmers have chances in cities as well as difficulties.Of course there are more opportunities in cities so most of them can find jobs to earn a lot of money.Besides,their children can go to school to get a better education and have a brighter future.But at the same time,they have a lot of challenges.With too many people coming to cities,some remain unemployed thus they can not afford to buy houses in cities.They have to pay more for education and medical treatment.And finally many of them end up living in poverty.As far as I’m concerned,the government can do a lot to improve their conditions.More houses should be built and sold or rent to them cheaply.Their children’s tuitions should also be reduced.Besides,they should enjoy equal medical insurance.I hope the farmers will be able to overcome their difficulties and live happily in cities.
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
高清:女生纪念毕业在寒冬拍最美宣传片走红
南极企鹅在看什么?
情侣拍大尺度婚礼视频 堪比三级片
范冰冰82岁鹤发苍颜 还原垂暮武则天
“武当妹妹”舞拳抚琴展清纯侠女气质 网上走红