弹出messages logging logging

Sender-based message logging is a new low-overhead mechanism for providing transparent fault-tolerance in distributed systems. It differs from conventional message logging mechanisms in that each message is logged in volatile memory on the machine from which the message is sent. Keeping the message log in the sender's local memory allows us to recover from a single failure at a time without the expense of synchronously logging each message to stable storage. The message log is then asynchronously written to stable storage, without delaying the computation, as part of the sender's periodic checkpoint. Maintaining the sender-based message log requires at most one extra network packet over non-fault-tolerant reliable message communication and imposes little additional synchronization delay. It can be applied transparently to existing distributed applications and does not require specialized hardware. It is currently being implemented on a network of SUN workstations.
KeyphrasesAndroid message logging hints, anyone?
4 messages
Open this post in threaded view
Android message logging hints, anyone?
I've uploaded Csound 6 for Android to SourceForge at .
Be warned, there is an issue with message logging. The logging of Csound messages to the user interface of the CSDPlayer app is still not reliable.The behavior is precisely as follows:
Sometimes, on the first run, the logging occurs perfectly. If so, it does not happen on the next performance.
This cycle can be repeated by killing the app.If the logging doesn't happen, sometimes it can be made to happen by repeatedly clicking on the start button.
Setting a breakpoint in the CsoundCallbackWrapper's message callback shows that in cases when logging does not occur, it is because the callback is, in fact, not being called.This implies that the problem is in the interaction between the CsoundObj and the CsoundCallbackWrapper. Probably, the wrapper is being initialized at the wrong time and in effect clearing the actual, low-level callback.
Any ideas? I'm about to throw the CsoundCallbackWrapper out (metaphorically, not actually) and use the message buffer in a timer thread instead.In spite of this, I have placed the .apk on SourceForge. I'd be interested in your experiences.
Also, still no Lua, the message logging thing is killing me here.By the way, I tried a menu and reverted to the buttons, which are (at least for me) much easier to use.
Regards,Mike-- Michael GoginsIrreducible ProductionsMichael dot Gogins at gmail dot com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get 100% visibility into Java/.NET code with AppDynamics Lite
It's a free troubleshooting tool designed for production
Get down to code-level detail for bottlenecks, with &2% overhead.
Download for free and get started troubleshooting in minutes.
OK, this message logging problem is solved, and a new .apk is up on SourceForge. The solution is to push the instance of CsoundCallbackWrapper that is used to log Csound's runtime messages to the app GUI down into CsoundObj by creating a CsoundObj.MessagePoster interface that CsoundObj declares but CsoundAppActivity actually defines.
Works every time. I think this problem was caused by the timing of setting/unsetting the actual low level callback being indeterminate between CsoundObj and CsoundAppActivity, which are running in different threads.
Next up is adding LuaCsound (which uses and includes LuaJIT) and some of the other loadable opcodes.Regards,Mike
On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 10:40 PM, Michael Gogins && wrote:
Be warned, there is an issue with message logging. The logging of Csound messages to the user interface of the CSDPlayer app is still not reliable.The behavior is precisely as follows:
Sometimes, on the first run, the logging occurs perfectly. If so, it does not happen on the next performance.
This cycle can be repeated by killing the app.If the logging doesn't happen, sometimes it can be made to happen by repeatedly clicking on the start button.
Setting a breakpoint in the CsoundCallbackWrapper's message callback shows that in cases when logging does not occur, it is because the callback is, in fact, not being called.This implies that the problem is in the interaction between the CsoundObj and the CsoundCallbackWrapper. Probably, the wrapper is being initialized at the wrong time and in effect clearing the actual, low-level callback.
Any ideas? I'm about to throw the CsoundCallbackWrapper out (metaphorically, not actually) and use the message buffer in a timer thread instead.In spite of this, I have placed the .apk on SourceForge. I'd be interested in your experiences.
Also, still no Lua, the message logging thing is killing me here.By the way, I tried a menu and reverted to the buttons, which are (at least for me) much easier to use.
Regards,Mike-- Michael GoginsIrreducible Productions
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com
-- Michael GoginsIrreducible ProductionsMichael dot Gogins at gmail dot com
In reply to
by Michael Gogins-2
Well I see two things:1) AndroidCsound::SetOpenSLCallbacks() sets the message callback (in the C++ code)2) The callback is set again in CsoubdObj.java (runOpenSL())So maybe that is the root of the problem.VictorOn 31 May 2013, at 03:40, Michael Gogins wrote:I've uploaded Csound 6 for Android to SourceForge at&.&
Regards,Mike-- Michael GoginsIrreducible ProductionsMichael dot Gogins at gmail dot com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------Get 100% visibility into Java/.NET code with AppDynamics LiteIt's a free troubleshooting tool designed for productionGet down to code-level detail for bottlenecks, with &2% overhead.Download for free and get started troubleshooting in minutes.Csound-devel mailing listhttps://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/csound-devel
Dr Victor LazzariniSenior LecturerDept. of MusicNUI Maynooth Irelandtel.:&+353 1 708 3545Victor dot Lazzarini AT nuim dot ie
Yes, but it looks like my solution solves that problem too.Thanks,MikeOn Fri, May 31, 2013 at 7:44 AM, Victor Lazzarini && wrote:
Well I see two things:1) AndroidCsound::SetOpenSLCallbacks() sets the message callback (in the C++ code)
2) The callback is set again in CsoubdObj.java (runOpenSL())So maybe that is the root of the problem.VictorOn 31 May 2013, at 03:40, Michael Gogins wrote:
Regards,Mike-- Michael GoginsIrreducible Productions
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------Get 100% visibility into Java/.NET code with AppDynamics LiteIt's a free troubleshooting tool designed for productionGet down to code-level detail for bottlenecks, with &2% overhead.
Csound-devel mailing list
Dr Victor LazzariniSenior LecturerDept. of MusicNUI Maynooth Irelandtel.: &a href=&tel:%2B353%201%& value=&+& target=&_blank&&+353 1 708 3545
Victor dot Lazzarini AT nuim dot ie
DAVit's possible that the repository's pre-revprop-change hook either failed or is non-existent
At least one pr repository is unchanged.
因为SVN库中的日志本身是没有进行版本管理的,为防止误操作导致原日志信息丢失,所以缺省禁止对其进行修改。如果要能在客户端进行修改,必须在repository的hook目录下新建一个pre-revprop-change.bat,内容如下:
if &%4& == &svn:log& exit 0
echo Property '%4' cannot be changed &&2
在属性修改前,该脚本会被执行,如返回0即表示同意修改。另外,注意该目录下本就有一个pre-revprop-change.tmpl,但那个是xNix的shell脚本,windows平台貌似不太好用。
然后在客户端就可以正常修改了,其后台应该是调用类似下面的命令:
svn propset -r&N&--revprop svn:log &new log message&&URL
也可以在服务端通过运行下面的命令来做同样的事情,其中FILE是保存新日志信息的文件路径:
svn propset --revprop &-r 282 svn:log & &1.添加WIFI SDIO 控制器驱动 2.修正上一版本出现的错误&
本文已收录于以下专栏:
相关文章推荐
有时候需要对之前版本提交的错误的日志信息进行修改或者进行补充描述:1.在Windows下变更比如在windows下使用TortoiseSVN客户端,选中代码目录,点击右键,选择,在出来的日志列表对话框...
使用subversion过程中,有时候提交后发现message写的有点问题。如何修改呢?
默认情况下,subversion server是不允许客户端修改提交后的任何东西的。
实在要修改的话,首先...
今天刚提交完东西,就发现我提交的log里面有语法错误,想改一下。
Google了一下,修改的办法。
有两个命令可以完成:
svn propset svn:log &xxxxxx& -...
解决svn客户端修改log message失败的问题
转载:http://lg-zhou./blog/static//
使用SVN提交版本信息时,注释内容写的不全。通过右键Torto...
使用subversion过程中,有时候提交后发现message写的有点问题。如何修改呢?
默认情况下,subversion server是不允许客户端修改提交后的任何东西的。
实在要修改的话,首先...
由于SVN提交代码和git不一样,非强制性提交log message,所以容易出现没有提交log message就commit了,这时候show log后修改log message发现提示:DAV r...
版本和源代码控制已经是项目管理中比不可少的一部分了,在当前的项目由于不同的目的是SVN和CVS并用。由于SVN的较为频繁,所以难免会出现提交时Log信息不准确的问题,这时就需要修改以后的Log信息。下...
原文地址:http://blog.csdn.net/zzfenglin/article/details/
使用SVN进行版本管理的时候,有时候我们会发现之前提交修改时...
在对已经提交的版本进行LOG日志修改出现如下错误:Repository has not been enabled to accept
ask the adm...
他的最新文章
讲师:吴岸城
您举报文章:
举报原因:
原文地址:
原因补充:
(最多只允许输入30个字)The NetBeans IDE keeps its log messages in a file called /var/log/messages.log in the . The log file is very useful for troubleshooting and tracking down sources of error. When you report an issue, you should attach this file to the report.
Here are some examples where a user named joe would find the NetBeans IDE 7.2 log file on various operating systems:
C:\Users\joe\AppData\Roaming\NetBeans\7.2\var\log\messages.log
Windows XP
c:\Documents and Settings\joe\Application Data\NetBeans\7.3\var\log\messages.log
Application Data directory is localised to your Windows XP installation language
~/.netbeans/7.2/var/log/messages.log
/Users/joe/Library/Application Support/NetBeans/7.2/var/log/messages.log
Here are some examples where a user named joe would find the NetBeans IDE 6.7 log file on various operating systems:
Windows XP
C:\Documents and Settings\joe\.netbeans\6.7\var\log\messages.log
Windows Vista
C:\Users\joe\.netbeans\6.7\var\log\message.log
/home/joe/.netbeans/6.7/var/log/messages.log
/Users/joe/.netbeans/6.7/var/log/messages.log
Read more on how to find the .
This page was last modified on 8 September 2013, at 11:49.
This page has been accessed 58,576 times.
Not logged in. ,
NetBeans Wiki
By use of this website, you agree to the .
& 2012, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by}

我要回帖

更多关于 弹出messages logging 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信