banana roll是如何减少臀部肥肉肉吗

Banana Spring Rolls
Recipe by: BINEVE
"Bananas rolled in spring roll pastry and deep fried. Very easy to make, and delicious with ice cream. Doesn't get simpler!!"
ADVERTISEMENT
Added to shopping list.
On SaleWhat's on sale near you.
Sort stores by
Closest to me
Most deals
These nearby stores have ingredients on sale!
Find the closest stores
(uses your location)
2 large bananas
ADVERTISEMENT
8 (7 inch square) spring roll wrappers
ADVERTISEMENT
1 cup brown sugar, or to taste
ADVERTISEMENT
1 quart oil for deep frying
ADVERTISEMENT
Add all ingredients to list
ADVERTISEMENT
Add all ingredients to list
May we suggest
ADVERTISEMENT
Preheat the oil in a deep-fryer or large cast-iron skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Peel bananas, and slice them in half lengthwise, then crosswise into fourths. Place one piece of banana diagonally across the corner of a spring roll wrapper, and sprinkle with brown sugar to taste. Roll from the corner to the center, then fold top and bottom corners in, and continue rolling. Dip your finger in water and brush the last edge to seal. Repeat with remaining banana pieces.
Fry a few banana rolls at a time in the hot oil until evenly browned. Remove to paper towels to drain. Serve hot or cold.
OK, great variations already, and of course, I had to step it up for my own guilty pleasures!
USE EGG ROLL WRAPPERS!
USE PLANTAINS! Yummier!
I used dark brown sugar on my plantains, then dusted ...
What a beautiful photo!
What a simple idea.
HOWEVER...I would like to title my review of the recipe...
Hard Cooking Lessons Learned From The Making of Banana Spring Rolls.
No small chil...
Most helpful
Most positive
Least positive
What a beautiful photo!
What a simple idea.
HOWEVER...I would like to title my review of the recipe...
Hard Cooking Lessons Learned From The Making of Banana Spring Rolls.
No small chil...
OK, great variations already, and of course, I had to step it up for my own guilty pleasures!
USE EGG ROLL WRAPPERS!
USE PLANTAINS! Yummier!
I used dark brown sugar on my plantains, then dusted ...
Served it for guests and family and everyone loved it.
My 9 yr old son helped me make them.
We broke the bananas in half and rolled them in
brown sugar-cinnamon mix.
Then rolled the banana ...
Yummy. This is also pretty much a great recipe for a popular Filipino dessert called, &Turon&. You can use either the bananas or ripe cooking bananas (also known as Plantains - make sure they're...
This is pretty good - reminds me of the banana rolls growing up in the Philippines. The only changes I'd do it actually use plaintain (cooking bananas) and jackfruit (sliced and flattened). The ...
i feel bad rating this 4 instead of 5, because i really enjoyed them and thought this was a quick, unusual dessert. but there is a lot of room for personalization and &improvement&. other fruit ...
If you are counting calories, instead of deep frying just bake them for 15 minutes, be sure to brush a little olive or canola oil first so they will be crunchy and to prevent sticking. Delicious...
We found it tasty, but we think that for starters a better direction on dough would be welcome. We will do this again with strawberries and will post our comments.
These were so messy and time consuming and not worth the effort.
The taste is okay but not like the real thing.
My oil was destroyed and I had to soak my tongs for 45 minutes to get them clean...
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT}

我要回帖

更多关于 如何减少臀部肥肉 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信