请跟随我一起了解一些有趣的问侯方式 英文呢翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:我想跟你确认一下明天会有几个人跟你一起来参观我们公司是什么意思?
我想跟你确认一下明天会有几个人跟你一起来参观我们公司
问题补充:
I want you to confirm with you tomorrow, there will be a few people together to visit our company
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
I want to do is make sure tomorrow there will be several people with you to visit our company
I want you to confirm with you tomorrow, there will be a few people together to visit our company
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:如有任何问题,请随时联系我们,我们将竭诚为您服务,感谢您的支持是什么意思?
如有任何问题,请随时联系我们,我们将竭诚为您服务,感谢您的支持
问题补充:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to serve you, thank you for your support
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will serve you wholeheartedly thank you for your support.
If will have any question, please as necessary contact with us, we wholeheartedly serves for you, thanks your support
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to serve you, thank you for your support
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
请跟着我的英文
英文翻译follow me please or you would lost&&&& ask&&&& in the wake of&&&&I; me&&&&follow me&&&&follow me around&&&&follow me&&&&stick with me&&&&so everybody just follow me.&&&&he came in hard on my heels&&&&simply follow where i lead&&&&that i could make those people dance&&&&staying in liang is much more important&&&&to let my feelings go (so tell me)&&&&1.(跟随) in the wake of
我在前面走, 你们跟着。 i'll go first. you just follo ...&&&&follow me, please read after me&&&& then follow -follow oh-oh&&&&o. come away with me&&&&follow the car&&&&heelstrike&&&& come on phr&&&& apres vous&&&&be on someone’s tail&&&&follow around&&&& lead 2&&&&follow suit
例句与用法Repeat the oath after me请跟着我宣誓。 Then the same voice said , " please repeat after me , our father who are in heaven .然后同样的声音接着说:请跟着我念:我天上的父啊! &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
请跟着我的英文翻译,请跟着我英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译请跟着我,请跟着我的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译由于刚开始合作,需要跟你询问很多的问题,为此给你带来的不便,我非常抱歉,我想在这以后我们会合作的很愉快的!
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
i'm sorry for the inconvenience that i brought at the begining of the cooperation,for i have lots of issues to ask you.but i think we will have a good working relationship(happy cooperation) afterwards.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 破烂侯关老爷子请安 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信