for应该如何百度翻译for mac版,只是百度翻译for mac版为“因为”吗

一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
I have some free advice for you.
我可以为你提供免费咨询。
If you work or do a job for someone, you are employed by them.
I knew he worked for a security firm...
我知道他在一家保安公司工作。
Have you had any experience writing for radio?
你有给电台写稿子的经验吗?
代表(群体或组织)
If you speak or act for a particular group or organization, you represent them.
She appears nightly on the television news, speaking for the State Department.
她作为国务院的发言人,每晚都会出现在电视新闻中。
...the spokesman for the Democrats.
民主党发言人
If someone does something for you, they do it so that you do not have to do it.
If your pharmacy doesn't stock the product you want, have them order it for you...
如果药店没有你想要的药品,让他们为你订购。
I hold a shop door open for an old person...
我帮一位老人把住店门。
替…(感到);为…(感到)
If you feel a particular emotion for someone, you feel it on their behalf.
This is the best thing you've ever done – I am so happy for you!...
这是你做得最棒的一件事——我为你感到高兴!
He felt a great sadness for this little girl.
他为这个小女孩深感悲哀。
(表示情感的对象)对
If you feel a particular emotion for someone or something, they are the object of that emotion, and you feel it when you think about them.
John, I'm sorry for Steve, but I think you've made the right decisions...
约翰,我为史蒂夫感到难过,但是我想你的决定是正确的。
Mack felt a pitiless contempt for her.
麦克对她没有同情,只有鄙夷。
供…之用;为…所需
You use for after words such as 'time', 'space', 'money', or 'energy' when you say how much there is or whether there is enough of it in order to be able to do or use a particular thing.
Many new trains have space for wheelchair users...
许多新型列车为坐轮椅者留有空间。
It would take three to six hours for a round trip...
往返行程需要 3 到 6 个小时。
供(销售、租用等)
If something is for sale, hire, or use, it is available to be sold, hired, or used.
...fishmongers displaying freshwater fish for sale...
摆摊卖淡水鱼的鱼贩
Skis are available for hire on a daily basis.
雪橇可以按天租用。
(表示用途或目的)为了,用来
You use for when you state or explain the purpose of an object, action, or activity.
...drug users who use unsterile equipment for injections of drugs...
使用未经消毒的注射器注射毒品的吸毒者
The knife for cutting sausage was sitting in the sink.
切香肠用的刀放在水槽里。
(置于名词后)因为,由于
You use for after nouns expressing reason or cause.
He's soon to make a speech in parliament explaining his reasons for going...
他很快要在议会发表讲话,说明他辞职的原因。
The county hospital could find no physical cause for Sumner's problems...
关于萨姆纳的问题,县医院查不出任何生理上的原因。
CONJ-SUBORD
(引导从句)因为,为了
You can use for to introduce a clause which gives the reason why you made the statement in the main clause.
He had a great desire to have a home of his own for he had always lived with my grandmother.
他强烈渴望拥有一个属于自己的家,因为他一直和我祖母住在一起。
因为;以…为原因
You can use for to introduce the cause of the fact that you have just mentioned.
...doing jobs that others turn down for lack of skill...
做别人不愿意做的没有技术含量的工作
They cannot sleep for hunger.
他们饿得睡不着。
(用于条件句中)如果不是为了,要不是
For is used in conditional sentences, in expressions such as 'if not for' and 'were it not for', to introduce the only thing which prevents the main part of the sentence from being true.
If not for John, Brian wouldn't have learned the truth...
要不是因为约翰,布赖恩也不可能知道真相。
The earth would be a frozen ball if it were not for the radiant heat of the sun...
如果没有太阳辐射的热量,地球就会变成一个冰球。
(表示时间)持续
You use for to say how long something lasts or continues.
The toaster remained on for more than an hour...
烤面包机持续开了一个多小时。
For a few minutes she sat on her bed watching the clock...
她坐在床上盯着时钟看了几分钟。
(表示距离)延伸
You use for to say how far something extends.
We drove on for a few miles...
我们继续往前开了几公里。
Great clouds of black smoke were rising for several hundred feet or so.
大片的黑色烟云升至大约几百英尺的空中。
花费;以…的价钱
If something is bought, sold, or done for a particular amount of money, that amount of money is its price.
We got the bus back to Tange for 30 cents...
我们花了 30 美分坐公共汽车回到坦格。
The Martins sold their house for about 1.4 million pounds...
马丁夫妇把他们的房子卖了 140 万英镑。
在(指定的时间)
If something is planned for a particular time, it is planned to happen then.
...the Welsh Boat Show, planned for July 30–August 1...
预定于 7 月 30 日至 8 月 1 日期间举办的威尔士船展
Marks & Spencer will be unveiling its latest fashions for autumn and winter...
玛莎百货的最新款秋冬季时装即将亮相。
在,为了(某个场合)
If you do something for a particular occasion, you do it on that occasion or to celebrate that occasion.
He asked his daughter what she would like for her birthday...
他问女儿过生日想要什么。
I'll be home for Christmas.
我会回家过圣诞节。
If you leave for a particular place or if you take a bus, train, plane, or boat for a place, you are going there.
They would be leaving for Rio early the next morning.
他们第二天一早要去里约。
You use for when you make a statement about something in order to say how it affects or relates to someone, or what their attitude to it is.
What matters for most scientists is money and facilities...
对多数科学家来说,资金和设备是至关重要的。
For her, books were as necessary to life as bread...
对她来说,书就像面包一样,是生活必需品。
(用于形容词、名词和动词短语后,引出其后动词不定式的主语)
After some adjective, noun, and verb phrases, you use for to introduce the subject of the action indicated by the following infinitive verb.
It might be possible for a single woman to be accepted as a foster parent...
有可能会接受单身女子作为领养人。
I had made arrangements for my affairs to be dealt with by one of my children...
我已经安排我的一个孩子处理我的事务。
就…而言(表示相对来说不寻常)
You use for when you say that an aspect of something or someone is surprising in relation to other aspects of them.
He was tall for an eight-year-old...
对一个 8 岁的孩子而言,他长得很高。
He had too much money for a young man.
对于一个年轻人来说,他太有钱了。
愿意做;打算从事;想要
If you say that you are for a particular activity, you mean that this is what you want or intend to do.
Right, who's for a toasted sandwich then?...
好吧,谁想要吐司三明治?
'What'll it be?' Paul said. —'I'm for halibut.'
“要吃什么?”保罗说。——“我要吃大比目鱼。”
为…喜欢;对…适合
If you say that something is not for you, you mean that you do not enjoy it or that it is not suitable for you.
Wendy decided the sport was not for her...
温迪认定这项运动不适合她。
Not for me the settled life...
安定的生活并不适合我。
(表示负有责任或享有权利)由…
If it is for you to do something, it is your responsibility or right to do it.
I wish you would come back to Washington with us, but that's for you to decide...
我希望你能和我们一起回华盛顿,但是这由你决定。
It is not for me to arrange such matters.
我无权安排这些事情。
If you are for something, you agree with it or support it.
Are you for or against public transport?...
你是支持还是反对公共交通?
I'm for a government that the people respect and that respects the people...
我拥护一个受到人民尊重并且尊重人民的政府。
(用于 argue, case, evidence, vote 等词后,引出所支持或被证明之事)
You use for after words such as 'argue', 'case', 'evidence', or 'vote' in order to introduce the thing that is being supported or proved.
Another union has voted for industrial action in support of a pay claim...
另一个工会已经投票赞成采取要求加薪的劳工行动。
The case for nuclear power is impressive...
这个支持核能的案例令人印象深刻。
(置于某些名词、形容词或动词后,引出更多信息或与某性质、事物或行为相关的事物)
For is the preposition that is used after some nouns, adjectives, or verbs in order to introduce more information or to indicate what a quality, thing, or action relates to.
Reduced-calorie cheese is a great substitute for cream cheese...
低卡路里干酪是奶油干酪的极佳替代品。
Car park owners should be legally responsible for protecting vehicles...
停车场场主有保护停放车辆的法律责任。
To be named for someone means to be given the same name as them.
The Brady Bill is named for former White House Press Secretary James Brady...
布雷迪法案是以前白宫新闻秘书詹姆斯·布雷迪的名字命名的。
Ayer started N. W. Ayer & Son in 1869, naming the firm for his father.
艾尔在1869 年成立了 N. W. 艾尔父子公司,公司以他父亲的名字命名。
(与 every 连用,引出比率)每…(就有…)
You use for with 'every' when you are stating a ratio, to introduce one of the things in the ratio.
For every farm job that is lost, two or three other jobs in the area are put at risk...
在该地区每有一个农民失去工作,另外两到三个从事其他工作的人就会面临失业的危险。
Where there had been one divorce for every 100 marriages before the war, now there were five.
战前每100对夫妇中有一对离婚,现在则是 5 对。
(用于比较)每镑对每镑/每英里对每英里
You can use for in expressions such as pound for pound or mile for mile when you are making comparisons between the values or qualities of different things.
...the Antarctic, mile for mile one of the planet's most lifeless areas...
南极洲的每一寸土地和世界上其他地方相比都是最荒芜的
He insists any tax cut be matched dollar-for-dollar with cuts in spending.
他坚持每一项减税都要和支出削减一一对应。
(意思)相当于,等于
If a word or expression has the same meaning as another word or expression, you can say that the first one is another word or expression for the second one.
The technical term for sunburn is erythema...
晒斑的专业术语是红斑。
Cancer is derived from the Greek word for crab, karkinos.
cancer 这个词派生自希腊语中表示螃蟹的 karkinos 一词
(引出可在其他地方找到的信息)至于,对于
You use for in a piece of writing when you mention information which will be found somewhere else.
For further information on the life of William James Sidis, see Amy Wallace, 'The Prodigy'.
想了解关于威廉·詹姆斯·西迪斯生平的更多信息,请参阅埃米·华莱士所著《神童》。
(尽管有不同意见或实际困难)完全赞成,坚信
If you say that you are all for doing something, you agree or strongly believe that it should be done, but you are also often suggesting that other people disagree with you or that there are practical difficulties.
I am all for cutting carbon dioxide emissions, but that would be much more easily achieved by giving subsidies to windpower, than with nuclear power...
我完全赞成减少二氧化碳的排放,但是,相比发展核能,对发展风能提供补贴更容易实现这一目标。
He is all for players earning what they can while they are in the game...
他完全赞成现役运动员尽可能多赚钱。
会惹麻烦;要闯祸
If you are in for it or, in British English, if you are for it, you are likely to get into trouble because of something you have done.
首次/最后一次
You use expressions such as for the first time and for the last time when you are talking about how often something has happened before.
He was married for the second time, this time to a Belgian...
他第二次结婚,这一次是和一个比利时人。
For the first time in my career, I was failing.
我职业生涯中第一次经历失败。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!英中句子翻译 其中的for后面是个什么结构应该怎么个翻译法,机器翻译误入!_百度知道
英中句子翻译 其中的for后面是个什么结构应该怎么个翻译法,机器翻译误入!
if we can provide convincing evidence of our ability to secure the contract for 1 equipment in each state/province
for后面是介词短语,作不定式to secure的目的状语。
那整个句子翻译下来应该是怎么样的呢?
如果我们能够提供有力证据,说明我们有能力确保每个州/省有一台设备的合同。
不太对吧。。。。
绝对没错。
采纳率:63%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
句子翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。eating for energy该如何翻译得到位呀?翻译成“吃出活力来”好像也不太好呀_百度知道
eating for energy该如何翻译得到位呀?翻译成“吃出活力来”好像也不太好呀
我有更好的答案
吃些东西以补充能量。
吃点东西补充能量
补充能量,,,,,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
energy的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。I obtained the Second Prize for Band C in the 2007 National English Contest for College Students.This is the biggest achievement in the process of English learning for I awalys treated English as just an interest and had never taken any English competion before.When I decided to take part in the competion,I kown there
的翻译是:大学 Students.This 是为什么要活英语视为只是兴趣,永远不会采取任何英语竞争前的英语学习的过程中最大的成就带 c 的 2007年全国英语竞赛中获得二等奖。当我决定参与竞争,我知有竞争和利益之间的一些差异,我特别准备了。两个月的准备后我终于 supprise 为我第一次尝试。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I obtained the Second Prize for Band C in the 2007 National English Contest for College Students.This is the biggest achievement in the process of English learning for I awalys treated English as just an interest and had never taken any English competion before.When I decided to take part in the competion,I kown there
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我获得了在2007年全国英语大赛学院Students.This的二等奖为C波段,是在英语学习过程中中最大的成就视为英语只是一个兴趣,我awalys,从未采取任何英语竞赛before.When我决定参与竞争的一部分,我kown有竞争和利益之间的一些分歧,我已经准备specially.After两个月的准备,我终于拿到了我的第一次尝试supprise。
大学 Students.This 是为什么要活英语视为只是兴趣,永远不会采取任何英语竞争前的英语学习的过程中最大的成就带 c 的 2007年全国英语竞赛中获得二等奖。当我决定参与竞争,我知有竞争和利益之间的一些差异,我特别准备了。两个月的准备后我终于 supprise 为我第一次尝试。
大学 Students.This 是为什么要活英语视为只是兴趣,永远不会采取任何英语竞争前的英语学习的过程中最大的成就带 c 的 2007年全国英语竞赛中获得二等奖。当我决定参与竞争,我知有竞争和利益之间的一些差异,我特别准备了。两个月的准备后我终于 supprise 为我第一次尝试。
我获得了二等奖的C波段的2007年全国英语为大学生比赛。这是最大的成就的进程为我awalys英语学习英语作为公正对待的兴趣,从来没有采取任何英文之前精选鹅毛。当我决定以部分在竞争,我父母离异精选鹅毛之间是有一些分歧和利益,我曾为筹备该特别后两个月的筹备终于有了一张supprise为我的第一次尝试。
我在全国英国比赛为学院Students.This是最大的成就在英国学会为I awalys被对待的英语过程中作为兴趣的2007得到第二个奖为带C和以前未曾采取了所有英国竞争。当我在竞争中决定参与,那里I kown是竞争之间的有些区别,并且兴趣,我必须特别地准备它。在2个月的准备以后我最后得到了一supprise为我的第一次尝试。
相关内容&a看电脑教室在二楼 Looks at the computer classroom in two buildings & a你比我大,所以叫大哥哥 正在翻译,请等待...
& ato executive level and contribute to the development of firm. 对行政水平和对企业的发展贡献。 & aLive At The Moment Laugh As Hard As UCan Love As Much As UWant 一样艰苦当时居住笑象UCan爱和UWant一样多 & acontrol textile 正在翻译,请等待...
& a如果你努力学习英语,你会通过考试的 If you study English diligently, you can through the test & aHe d_____ the champion yesterday 他d_____冠军昨天 & aHe was told the Jatu are in turmoil just now,because not all of them wish to do the bidding of some warlord called 'K'Juda the Ravager.' Charming name,would you not say 他被告诉Jatu刚才在动乱,因为不是所有希望做出价某些军阀称‘K'Juda Ravager’。 迷人的名字,会您不是说 & a感受非常不一样的风土人情 Feeling extremely dissimilar local conditions and social customs & awith pretty dream 以俏丽的梦想 & aenergy-miser 能量守财奴 & a经常举办类似的班会活动 Conducts the similar class to be able frequently to move & a酒店宴会厅领班负责的工作 Hotel banquet hall gang foreman's responsible work & a真实的告诉大家 Real telling everybody & a我想你很久 Je vous pense très pendant longtemps & a我在出口等你们 I wait for you in the exportation & aDriver Information Cluster 司机信息群 & athat should help you relax 那应该帮助您放松 & a如果我是一个天使女孩,我一定会围绕你飞 If I am an angel girl, I can certainly revolve you to fly & ato part from of 分开从 & aLIU SHU 刘SHU & aIftwopastloverscanremainfriends,it'seithertheywereneverinloveortheystillare Iftwopastloverscanremainfriends, it'seithertheywereneverinloveortheystillare & athe filename dierctory name or volume label syntax is incorrect 文件名dierctory名字或卷标号句法是不正确的 & aThousands of travelers from all parts of the world come to visit the Great Wall 数以万计旅客从世界的所有地区来参观长城 & a尽管他很累,但他仍然坚持学习 Although he is very tired, but he still persisted the study & aE. IMPLEMENTATION IN A MANUFACTURING SETTING E. 实施在制造业设置 & aplease wait while downloading 正在翻译,请等待...
& alongyaren longyaren & awh can we get to the town 什么可能我们到镇 & aOverdraft Facilities 超支设施 & a为环保打下良好的基础 Builds the good foundation for the environmental protection & aview more users 观看更多用户 & a祖国生日 Motherland birthday & aAids,assists or helpsin the maintenance or improvemvent of general well-being 援助、协助或者helpsin维护或improvemvent一般福利 & a如果你在深圳开个公司自己生产手机呢 If you open company in Shenzhen to produce the handset & a每个人有每个人的生活,每个人有每个人的方式。 Each person has each person's life, each person has each person's way. & a我们是在星期天夜里在浦东机场给他送行的 We are in night see off on Sunday at Pudong Airport to him & aure holds for www.ksij.cn who Prepare for it 正在翻译,请等待...
& a清晨,6:00妈妈就叫我起床,可我还想睡一下,妈妈又说快点起床 Early morning, 6:00 mother is called me to get out of bed, but I also want to rest, mother also said a bit faster gets out of bed & acountryman。。。 乡民。。。 & aSchools receiving an API Base score are ranked in ten categories of equal size (deciles) from one (lowest) to ten (highest), according to type of school (elementary, middle, or high school). 接受API基本的比分的学校在十个类别排列相等的大小(十分位数)从一个(最低)到十(最高),根据学校(基本,中间或者高中的)类型。 & a促进人类社会的交流和理解 Promotes human society's exchange and the understanding & aoh mcu dcus oh mcu dcus & a做好了吗 正在翻译,请等待...
& aShe as well was trapped in heavy rain last night. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我认为现代建筑能反映社会文化 I thought the modern architecture can reflect the social culture & aOne day the old man went for a walk in a park in Washington 一天老人在一个公园去散步在华盛顿 & a麻木的眼泪,麻木的心 Numb tear, numb heart & aOne day an old man went for a walk in a park in Washington 一天一个老人在一个公园去散步在华盛顿 & amy ass makes me cum 我的驴子做我附带 & a千万不要欺骗我,不然你会后悔一辈子 正在翻译,请等待...
& a没有被惩罚就离开了 Has not been punished left & aexamined twice 被审查的两次 & a耍伴 Plays the partner & a今晚有会 Tonight has meets & a天人永隔 The beauty will forever separate & aI obtained the Second Prize for Band C in the 2007 National English Contest for College Students.This is the biggest achievement in the process of English learning for I awalys treated English as just an interest and had never taken any English competion before.When I decided to take part in the competion,I kown there
我在全国英国比赛为学院Students.This是最大的成就在英国学会为I awalys被对待的英语过程中作为兴趣的2007得到第二个奖为带C和以前未曾采取了所有英国竞争。当我在竞争中决定参与,那里I kown是竞争之间的有些区别,并且兴趣,我必须特别地准备它。在2个月的准备以后我最后得到了一supprise为我的第一次尝试。 &相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 百度翻译for mac版 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信