新概念英语第二册
25-35_文档库
文档库最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: & 新概念英语第二册
新概念英语第二册
开心考试!Boys and girls, good luck to you!
一、 单词连线题(20)
2. Both of them are good at
d. were Chinese. (改为否定句) Where did he ________? _________ of them _______ a.
good at Chinese. Arrest
绘画 Paint
麻烦 Trouble
外国人 Lonely
荒废的 Desert
孤独的 Cut
穿过,剪 Save
积蓄,救 Foreigner
逮捕 二.前十个词组连线, 后十个写出汉语意思(20)
Neither…nor…
到达 Arrive in
搭建,张贴 Put up
. 一…就… As soon as
从那时起 Since then
尽可能 So…that…
过去常常做 Put out
既不…也不 As…as possible
拜访 Used to do
如此…以至于 Call on
熄灭 Save money Wrap up Well-dressed
On another occasion In sight
Sleep soundly Most surprised Be caught in In his twenties Be used to doing 二、 选择题(20)
At last he understood.
understood_________.
in the end
b. at least
d. at the finish
English _______ not a difficult
d. lived 4.
He has just bought a new house. He has been in it ________ a short time. a.
There weren’t any in sight. They _____________. a.
couldn’t see
b. hadn’t seen c. couldn’t be seen
__________this bicycle?
Their gran dson’s. a.
d. Whose is 7.
She was taken __________ hospital. a.
d. in the 8.
The police ___________Dan’s bike. a.
Had been finding
b. had been found
d. have been finding 9.
He used to drive a taxi. This
means he ____ a taxi.
has stopped driving
is used to driving
c. got used to driving
still drives
10. It’s very_________to drive a
b. exciting
d.excitedly
四.按要求改写句子(20)
1. I don’t know Tom’ address. He doesn’t know Tom’s address, either. (neither…nor连接) ________________________ _________________________
3. He is writing a letter now.(改为现在完成时)
________ _________ a letter. 4. He ran fast. I could not catch him.(用so….that… 连接)
________________________________________ 五.改成被动态(9) 1. I saw him walk into the next room just now. ___________________________ ________________
2. He has worked out this problem. __________________________________________ 3. The teacher asked me to carry this books into the classroom. ____________________________________________
六.写过去式、过去分词(10)
1. send ____________________
2. buy ____________________ 3. speak ____________________ 4. begin ___________________
_____________________ http://www.wendangku.net/doc/2846c6fca5e1.html e ____________________
7.catch_______________________ 8 dream_____________________ 9. lose
_____________________ 10spend
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档新概念二25-35课_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。2014 级期末考试一、英汉互译...新概念二册 25-36课测试 含答案_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。新概念二册二期...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ...新概念英语第二册 (35) 1页 免费新​概​念​英​语​第...(a) 12. (b) Lesson 25. 1. (c) 2. (b) 3. (b) 4. (a) 5....新概念第二册lesson35_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Lesson 35 Stop thief! What...Page 25 First listen and then answer the question: How did Roy stop the...新概念第一册35课课件 25页 1下载券 新概念第一册第35课课件 52页 4下载券...成校新概念英语第二册第... 43页 免费新​概​念​二5​课...wait for 25. take short rest ___ ___ ___...新概念英语第二册Lesson... 4页 免费 新概念英语一lesson 35... 暂无评价 1页 1下载券 新概念二L35...新概念第二册25课-48课测试卷(教师版)_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。新概念...(35%) 1. The old man lives in a house without any furniture (家具)....新概念英语第二册(美音版)If could be worse 不幸中之万幸(精讲) 第25课:...新概念英语第二册(美音版)Quick work 破案 “神速”(精讲) 第35课:新概念...一个新的世界纪录___ 25. 不再 ___ 18. 傍晚时分___ 20. 过去常常做...新概念二册(01-16课)入学... 5页 免费 新概念英语第一册同步互... 35页...新概念二Lesson35 ~Lesson37 测试题_英语学习_外语...新概念第二册练习题新概念二 Lesson35 ~Lesson37 ...She is a 25.___(强壮的) swimmer and many...CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Get on the Bus&()
A disparate group of African-American men travel by bus to Washington, DC for the Million Man March.
The cast of "" chat with
on IMDb LIVE at NY Comic Con about the show's success and how the series will continue to veer creatively from Neil Gaiman's source material.
Related News
PM, +08:00
PM, +08:00
AM, +08:00
Powered by ZergNet
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 23 titles
created 31&Jul&2012
a list of 27 titles
created 11&Aug&2015
a list of 39 titles
created 16&Dec&2015
a list of 34 titles
created 6&months&ago
a list of 39 titles
created 3&weeks&ago
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Get on the Bus
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
2 wins & 5 nominations.
A frustrated African-American TV writer proposes a blackface minstrel show in protest, but to his chagrin it becomes a hit.
Damon Wayans,
Savion Glover,
Jada Pinkett Smith
A not so popular young man wants to pledge to a popular fraternity at his historically black college.
Laurence Fishburne,
Giancarlo Esposito,
Tisha Campbell-Martin
's vibrant semi-autobiographical portrait of a school teacher, her stubborn jazz musician husband and their five kids living in Brooklyn in 1973.
Alfre Woodard,
Delroy Lindo,
David Patrick Kelly
Jazz trumpeter Bleek Gilliam makes questionable decisions in his professional and romantic lives.
Denzel Washington,
Spike Lee,
Wesley Snipes
This Spike Lee film examines the life of an aspiring actress in New York. She is upset by the treatment of women in the movie industry during one of her screen tests with 'QT'. Out of work ...
Theresa Randle,
Isaiah Washington,
Friends and family of a married black architect react in different ways to his affair with an Italian secretary.
Wesley Snipes,
Annabella Sciorra,
Young drug pushers in the projects of Brooklyn live hard dangerous lives, trapped between their drug bosses and the detectives out to stop them.
Harvey Keitel,
John Turturro,
Delroy Lindo
Fired from his job for exposing corrupt business practices, a former biotech executive turns to impregnating wealthy lesbians for profit.
Anthony Mackie,
Kerry Washington,
Ellen Barkin
Story of a woman and her three lovers.
Tracy Camilla Johns,
Tommy Redmond Hicks,
John Canada Terrell
A middle-class boy from Atlanta finds his worldview changed as he spends the summer with his deeply religious grandfather in the housing projects of Red Hook, Brooklyn.
Jules Brown,
Thomas Jefferson Byrd,
Toni Lysaith
A basketball player's father must try to convince him to go to a college so he can get a shorter sentence.
Denzel Washington,
Milla Jovovich,
Documentary
A documentary of the notorious racial terrorist bombing of an African American church during the Civil Rights Movement.
Maxine McNair,
Walter Cronkite,
Chris McNair
Cast overview, first billed only:
Junior, aka 'Smooth'
Evan Thomas Sr.
Get on the Bus follows several Black men on a cross country bus trip to the Million Man March. On the bus are an eclectic set of characters including a laid off aircraft worker, a former Gang Banger, a Hollywood actor, a cop who is of mixed racial background, and a White bus driver, all make the trek discussing issues surrounding the march, manhood, religion, politics, and race.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
On October 16, 1996, the one year anniversary of the Million Man March, Spike Lee invites you to lift your head, raise your voice, and...get on the bus.
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for language
Parents Guide:
Release Date: 16 October 1996 (USA)
Also Known As: Auf engstem Raum
Filming Locations:
$2,400,000
(estimated)
Opening Weekend:
$2,837,711
(20 October 1996)
$5,731,103
(17 November 1996)
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1
Did You Know?
This was the first time that Spike Lee did not appear in a film that he directed.
While driving from South Los Angeles to Washington DC, the bus takes the Pasadena Freeway north from downtown LA. This freeway ends in Pasadena and is not the way one would travel across the country. Furthermore, a bus of this size would not be permitted on this freeway.
Teenagers mess up. You know man, that's what they do best.
Crazy Credits
Recumbent riders:
Carol and Ken Lyon, who just happened to ride through the set on their Cross-Country Ramble from Ventura, CA, to Galveston, TX.
Connections
Featured in &(1996)
Soundtracks
Redemption Song
Written by
Published by Fifty-Six Hope Road Music, Ltd. and Odnil Music, Ltd.
Produced by
Performed by
Stevie Wonder appears courtesy of Motown Records
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
I'm almost willing to say it's Spike Lee's best film.
I can't forget about the extraordinary Do The Right Thing though.Get On The Bus follows the bus trip of a group of brothers on their way to the Million Man March. The acting is top of the line. The actor playing Evan Junior is a perfect match for his character. He turns in one of the greatest performances. The script is perfect and it only proves to be stronger when you remember that the film was shot in sequence. Which leads me to another point. Anyone with even a small amount of film-making understanding knows that it would have been hell to shoot this film in 35mm, so Spike Lee recorded in a smaller print and had it blown up. The result is a film that's almost documentary style but works perfectly.Throughout the course of the film, Spike Lee introduces us to various personifications of the black man. Notice I used the word personifications, not stereotypes. We have a self hating brother, who is picked up halfway through the trip, who puts down on black schools and colleges. We have a highly homophobic brother who's loud and arrogant at the same time. We have a Muslim brother who has no lines but is integral even without lines. There are black republicans along on the trip. Two black homosexuals. And to top it off it's filmed entirely on a bus trip except for a few scenes which Spike Lee stated were on a sound stage.Great film. 9/10
6 of 8 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Junior, aka 'Smooth'
Evan Thomas Sr.
-----------
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &First Bus driver says he has been sacked over anti-ginger rant at Bath motorist | Daily Mail Online
Bus driver says he has been sacked over foul anti-ginger rant at motorist during hour-long stand-off - but claims it would have been ILLEGAL for him to back down
Both men driving on a tight residential street where priority had to be givenHowever, two of them refused and ended up stranded in tight passing zoneEwan Langley, 21, recorded video of the driver calling him 'a ginger ****'The bus driver, Omar Razvi, now claims he has been sacked by First Bus By
11:22 BST, 2 October 2015
15:40 BST, 6 March 2016
The bus driver who directed an anti-ginger rant at a newly-qualified motorist says he's now been sacked over the pair's altercation and claims he lost his temper because he was racially abused. Feuding pair Omar Razvi, 42, and 21-year-old Ewan Langley had an hour long stand-off after a disagreement about who had right of way on a residential road in Bath. Mr Langley recorded the spat, in which the bus driver is heard calling him a 'ginger ****', but Mr Razvi insists he was provoked by a racial slur.He told MailOnline: 'Before he started filming he came up to me and said "I'm going to film you and make sure you lose your job you bald, black ****". That's what he told me. Scroll down for video
A bus driver (left) and newly qualified motorist Ewan Langley (right) had an hour long stand-off after refusing to accept who had right of way on a residential road in Bath'Yes I was rude, yes I was aggressive, but the reason I reacted that way is because I was racially abused.'Now I've lost my job because First Bus didn't want to hear my side of the story. They've hung me out to dry.'MailOnline has so far been unable to reach Mr Langley to put the bus driver's unsubstantiated claim to him.
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
Queues snaked back half a mile in both directions when both drivers refused to back down about who had right of way - and Mr Razvi still maintains he wasn't to blame.He insisted he couldn't reverse because it would have been 'illegal'. Claiming it was against rules set out in the public service vehicle regulations, he said a fellow bus driver or police officer would have had to help him reverse safely out of the priority zone. In the film recorded by Mr Langley the bus driver is heard calling him a 'ginger ****', and saying 'you'll lose your f****** life in a second' as they argued in the street.When Mr Langley tells him that he thinks he'll lose his job on the back of his behaviour, the driver responds: 'You'll lose your f****** life in a second. Now you better f****** move.' Now it has emerged Mr Razvi has been sacked for gross misconduct, although the company he worked for, First Bus, refused to confirm that was the case.Mr Razvi, who has served with the Royal Navy, said: 'If you think it's acceptable to be abused in my line of work then I don't know what the world is coming to.
The bus - which was carrying around a dozen passengers - and the 21-year-old's black Volkswagen Lupo were brought to a halt bumper-to-bumper on this stretch of road, after being left blocked by each other
In a film recorded by the motorist - Ewan Langley of Bath - the bus driver (pictured) is seen calling him a 'ginger ****', telling him 'you'll lose your f****** life in a second' as they argued in the street'I just feel I'm being completely misrepresented. What would you have done if this was you?'I enjoy the job I do. I like Bath and 90 per cent of people who live in the city are very nice decent human beings.'I am not excusing what I said, maybe I could have handled it a little bit better.' Mr Razvi was also critical of the footage being uploaded to social media.He said: 'That is the problem with this country at the moment. It's the whole blame and claim culture. Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.'People like myself who provide a public service are not their to be abused.' Motorists had to wait while the bus driven by Mr Razvi was jammed bumper-to-bumper with Mr Langley's black Volkswagen Lupo in a tight-fitting priority zone. Both insisted they had right of way and neither was willing to budge. The bus was carrying around a dozen passengers at the time.
The bus - which was carrying around a dozen passengers - and the 21-year-old's black Volkswagen Lupo were brought to a halt bumper-to-bumper after being left blocked by each otherTempers then began to fray when the young man - dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, with tattoos down one arm - exited his vehicle to confront the bus driver.After stepping out of his cabin, the bus driver then tells the 21-year-old: 'Well let's see how f****** clever you are then, shall we?'Noticing he's being filmed, he then says: 'You think you're a big f****** man because you've got a camera? F*** yourself.' He then asks Mr Langley to film him, before looking directly down the lens and saying: 'Go f*** yourself you ginger ****.'He adds: 'Go f*** yourself and your f****** mother.'In further video recorded by an eye-witness, Mr Langley can then be seen approaching the driver again, who is by this time back in his cabin.He can then be heard putting the blame entirely on his road rival.
Turning to residents who left their homes in the hope of resolving the dispute, the Mr Langley (left) said: 'I was already coming through. He looked at home and then decided to come through.' He then continued arguing with his road rival
After having enough of listening to the man, the bus driver eventually closes his window and starts reading a newspaperMr Langley says: 'I was already coming up and he came down. It's my right of way, innit. That's what I mean. I've only been driving for a couple of months.'I've got it all on video, that's what I'm saying.'Turning to residents who have their homes in the hope of resolving the dispute, the car driver said: 'I was already coming through. He looked at home and then decided to come through.'He was trying to prove a point because he's driving a bus. Everyone who lives on this road knows it's my right of way.' He can then be seen shouting through the bus window, yelling at the driver: 'You'll be on You Tube later mate. You'll be on Facebook later mate. All the members of the internet will get to see this mate.'The bus driver doesn't respond throughout, only closing his window to one woman before sitting back and reading a newspaper.
Photographs taken by residents on Coronation Avenue show sizeable queues in each direction as the two men continue their disputeThe argument continued for a full hour, leaving scores of irate motorists fuming as they sat stuck in Coronation Avenue unable to move. Motorists got out of the their cars to plead with the two men to give way and get traffic moving again, but it took police involvement until it was finally resolved. They were heard saying that the First Bus driver went through a sign telling him to give way to oncoming traffic.That is when he found himself blocked in by the approaching Langley.The incident happened at a point where the road narrows and signs and markings tell traffic to give way to vehicles coming from the young driver's direction.Locals can be heard on videos trying to reason with the pair, with one man saying: 'We've got work to do.'
The young motorist approached the bottleneck from this side, where the sign on the left instructs that he has priority
The bus driver, however, came at the narrowing in the road from this end, where the road sign orders him to give way to oncoming vehiclesAnother woman can be heard pleading: 'Listen, listen, sometimes I have to back down [when I use this road] and sometimes that's what life is like.'Resident Rebecca Shields, 49, said the road was blocked around twice a week by drivers who ignore the give way sign.She said: 'This latest incident just threw up quite a few questions again for local residents about the road layout and whether it works.'We're really fed up that this keeps happening. Quite often there is a stand-off with neither party budging. Drivers don't seem to understand who has the right of way.' Andrew Sherrington, general manager for bus operators Bath First West of England, said they are looking into the incident.
The ridiculous footage comes just weeks after a woman blocked a tunnel for 40 minutes because 'reversing out of it would mean giving up her right of way'
The incident took place on Forlease Road in Maidenhead when an elderly man failed to give way to the woman in his Mercedes Benz when driving into the narrow tunnelHe added: 'We are aware of a very serious issue that occurred today on Coronation Avenue.'We offer our apologies to all those affected by today's events.'We cannot and will not accept behaviour which has been reported to us today from any of our staff. I can confirm that we are dealing with this matter swiftly and appropriately.' The ridiculous footage comes just weeks after a woman blocked a tunnel for 40 minutes because 'reversing out of it would mean giving up her right of way'.The incident took place on Forlease Road in Maidenhead when an elderly man failed to give way to the woman in his Mercedes Benz when driving into the narrow tunnel.The woman, clearly aggrieved by the inconsiderate driving, decided to stand her ground and out of principle refused to reverse to make room for the man to pass.
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS
EDITOR'S SIX OF THE BEST}

我要回帖

更多关于 driving license 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信