拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求英语大神写一篇英语作文 急!高分悬赏以主题活在当下写一篇三分钟的英语演讲稿
流年eTE97L
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Living at presentLife is a special process where we can only gahead but not backwards.Some of us ,however,are willing to drawn themselves in the past,which may bring them some comfort,helping them go through harsh present.Although it may work sometimes,it eventually pose too much bad influence on the present happiness.Sinilarly,some of us ignore the present and the past,they cast too much expection and passion onto the future,thingking that the coming days are better ones than those that have passed.This thought,in general,makes them not enthusiastic about the present,leading to inactivities.In my view,most of our time ,efforts,passion and enthusiasm should be concentrated on the present.Only by living at present can we sense the reakl meaning of life,can we love the things and persons that matter to us.and above all,ony by doing so will you show your values to the world.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Good morning/evening everyone! Right now more and more people complain a lot about their life and work. They are not satisfied with their present life. They wish for more money and a more comfortable ...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
按要求写一篇英语作文,&
风生Rto84起
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
  Application LetterDear Sir or Madam:  My name is Li Hua, I got the news in the newspaper that your restaurant would employ waiter and I am eager to be employed.  From my inner aspect, I think I would be perfectly competent in this position for my persistence and fortitude in working. In addtion, I have previously worked for another restaurant--Filey Restaurant, where I got highly praised by the boss. With such experience, I convince that I could deal well with any situation and emergency at this position. In my families' consideration, your restaurant is not too far away from home, and this would save me a lot of time, during which I would have more time to take care of my mother.  So as to the time when I could get into my position, I think it would be accurately available immediately after my summer holiday starts.
T  hank you for your consideration of my application, hope to hear you soon!  Sincerely Yours,
不符合要求啊!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
先用汉语写出来
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求大神写一遍英语作文,&
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Notice  All of the ninth grade students should pay attention to this notice.All of you will visit the Maoming Forest Park on friday,march 21.The Maoming Forest Park is located in the southwest of Maoming city,where full of all kinds of interesting plants and animals.All of you can visit this park freely in the morning,and have lunch around the zoo,then you will have a lecture about how to protect the wide animals in the afternoon.What's more,before you visit that park,you should prepare your lunch and drinks yourself,and remember to wear a pair of burly shoes .  All of you should gather on 7:30 of the school gate in the morning,and we will leave on 7:40.Remember not to be late.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码&&&&&话题页
回应/阅读:16/323
求大神来写一篇英语作文啊
TA们刚刚顶过
11:51:34.0
12:11:37.0
12:29:39.0
12:33:13.0
度娘不给力,上面木有啊
12:46:05.0
←_←怎么不给力了呢……你可以先写成中文然后翻译英文……【←这货经常这样
12:57:05.0
额,这个方法也行,摸摸大
14:01:41.0
& & & & & & & &
& & & & & & & & & & & & &你对着名为绝望的希望 展露微笑 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &P站id=3738741
12:42:59.0
12:59:46.0
英语作文什么的最讨厌了
14:02:00.0
&路过求粉、有粉必回! & & & & & & & ——璃、
13:43:13.0
嗯,这货无节操
14:02:15.0
14:13:09.0
18:22:48.0
喜欢我的,就给粉丝。图片上的是我叫我刀子很乐意一个你做好基友miki我女神!
15:00:05.0