It’s no use __________more money ingroup by havingg it repaired.(spend)

更多相关文档当前位置: >>
电大英语网考作文参考
My Dream(我的梦想) I have a dream from the first time I sit in a car―I want to drive. Driving is the most meaningful way to meet human being’s desire of “faster”. What’s more, driving a car can t
ake me to any place I want whether it rains, snows, blows or not. A smooth ride in a good car is enjoyable. With rows of trees moving backward rapidly, music played, breeze blowing, my soul flies in the air. I love this feeling very much The Sports Activities I Like Best/ My Favorite Sport(我最喜欢的体育活动) My favorite sport is basketball because it is very exciting. I like basketball also because the NBA stars play very well. Basketball is a good sport for our health. We can grow taller if we play basketball as often as we can. Besides, it can keep us fit. I play basketball three times a week. Most often I play it in my school. I feel very happy when I play basketball in school with my classmates. Sometimes I play basketball on the playground near my home during summer vacations. Playing basketball is not so hard as some people imagine. But many young people dream to become big stars like Michael Jordan and Yao Ming, which is rather difficult because you should, first of all, be gifted and then have a lot of practice from early age in order to become very good player. Health and Wealth(健康和财富) Which is more important, wealth or health? Different people have different opinions. Some people prefer wealth, holding that money can not bring everything, but without it, one can do nothing. In order to get more money they can do anything. However, other people regard health as more important. Once health is lost, it is no use having a lot of money. As far as I am concerned, I love wealth, but I value health more. Everybody wants to live a happy life. So they try their best to earn money which they can ensure they lead a comfortable life, but if happiness and comfort are achieved at the cost of their health, how can they be happy Without health money becomes meaningless. In my opinion, no one agrees that a wealthy person without good health can be happy. So, just do our best and keep fit. My English Study/About English Study(我的英语学习/关于英语学习) English is always my favorite subject and I am good at English. I would like to share 4 good studying habits with you. First, remember 20 new words, and never give up. Second, go over grammar points I have learnt in English class regularly. Third, read an English article in China Daily every day. Fourth, write an English composition every week and ask teacher to revise that for me to improve the writing level. If you do things above, I am sure your English will also be improved. My Plan for the Spring Festival (我的 春节计划)/Plan for the Spring Festival Spring festival is the most importantfestival for Chinese people. Many people will prepare many things for the spring festival. Now this is my plan for the spring festival. The first, I will visit my friends and my relatives. The second, I will make a big snow man with my daughter and my wife. The third, I will stay with my parents, because I have no more time to stay with them at peacetime. This is my plan for the spring festival. I hope all of you have a good time in the spring festival. Water Pollution(水污染) Everybody knows that there is serious problem of water pollution on the earth. Yes, water pollution is increasing. Look! The water in the river is getting dirtier and dirtier. Most of fish in the water have died, and we can’t swim in the water. My grandfather says, when he was very little, the water in the river was very clean. He often swam in the river with his friends. That was before, but now we can’t see such clean rivers. Let’s protect the water from pollution, because we can’t live without water. The water is really important to us all. My Hobbies(我的业余爱好) I have many hobbies, such as sports, singing, playing the violin and keeping a diary. I like sports very much. I go running at five o'clock in the morning. After classes in the afternoon, I play table-tennis with my friends. These sports have kept me healthy. At home, I like to sing and play the violin. I practice singing and playing the violin every day. Busy as I am, I am quite happy. Of all my hobbies I like reading books best. In my bedroom there are nearly six hundred books. There are story books, textbooks, magazines, and others. All these books have enriched my knowledge. My Family(我的家庭) There are seven people in my family. They're my grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, my two younger brothers and I. My father is a businessman. He's busy working everyday. My mother is a housewife. She cooks meals, washes clothes, and teaches us lessons everyday. One of my younger brothers is a junior high school student, and we go to the same school. My grandparents help my parents look after the youngest brother every day. We go to the movies every Sunday. How's your family? My Plan for the Summer Vacation (我的暑期计划) The longing summer vacation is approaching, it is the best part of the school year for me. I cannot let the holidays elapse (逝去) meaninglessly, my vacation should be a phase (时期、 阶 段) of harvest. The events in my plan should give me a sense of infinite potential. The following plan may reveal the intensity of my desire to travel, work and study in this vacation. In the first few days I want to climb Mount HuaShanwith several friends to refresh ourselves. Then I tend to visit relatives, senior school teachers and former classmates(老同学). Besides, to find out the best ways to cultivate my abilities, I will find a part time job and conduct some social investigation. In short, I want to do interesting things in the summer vacation. Whatever I do, the goal is the same: to get necessary experience, acquire knowledge and broaden my horizons. Though the six week vacation will pass away at lightning speed, its influence is bound to last long. Happy Things in My Childhood(童 年趣事) It is impossible to recall all the past, but I can assure you that my childhood is a pleasant one to me. When I was in kindergarten, I was very popular with my playmates because of my naughtiness. Once I made an arrow, with which I hurt one of my playmates and received scolding from my mother afterwards. When I grew up, my father and mother dare not allow me to play outside. But sometimes when we had time they would bring me to the parks, movies and went swimming. I liked swimming very much. Thank them for teaching me swimming. I liked to play with my play games because I was only a boy. My mother often scolded me when I didn't get home after school but never too severely. I love my parents. I do think it is one of the best years in my whole life. My Close Friend/My intimate Friend (我的密/好友) Lucy is my close friend who I came to know in Jingling county in 1999. she is a teacher of one high school. She gave me a sharp impression when we met at the first time. Through chatting, we found that we have many common favorites, and finally we came to be friends. Lucy is tall and slender with white skin, long-black hair and an blue-frame glasses. She looks beautiful and graceful. She has good characters of considerate and gentle. So she is easy to get along with. Lucy is good at singing and dancing. She also has many other favorites, such as swimming outdoors, reading, surfing and so on. So she is a modern and intellectual young girl with diverse abilities and knowledge. Lucy is not only a good friend but also a teacher. I often told her the story all of mine when I was in trouble. And she always does her best to help me and encourage me to face up to the difficulties of life,till I am successful. Time flies, we have been good friends for several years, and the friendship between us becomes more sweet and solid. The Job I Like(我喜欢的工作)/The Job I like Best( 我最喜爱的工作)/My favorite job I like to be a teacher. Three reasons have led me to choose this occupation. First, teaching is learning. To make my1 lectures more constructive and stimulating, I have to read more books, explore new knowledge and gain a better understanding of the world, which is the very thing I enjoy in my life. Second, teaching means freedom and independence. As a teacher, I’m free to use my own ideas and make my own decisions. Finally, I like teaching because it offers certain peace of mind. All in all, the reasons above make me like teaching best. The Computer(电脑) Nowadays, computers are becoming more and more popular. Computers can help different people in different ways. They can help children with lessons and homework, help students and scholars do calculations, analyze data and present the latest achievements. Furthermore, they can assist engineers and experts in the design of a mold, a bridge or a spaceship. Besides, computers can offer fun and entertainment to us with the internet games, movies, and etc. Indeed, computers have become a good companion of man. How to Overcome Difficulties in My English Studies/ Difficulty in studying English(如何克服英语学习中遇到的苦 难) I have made a lot of improvements in English. The following is my way to overcome the difficulties Everyday, I do half an hour’s morning reading to try to pronounce every word out. And I will then spend half an hour listening to English radios like BBC to correct my pronunciation. Because I have trouble in English grammar, I attend a full-time English class of STVU to study grammar. The teacher recommends me to buy a grammar book― 《 Advanced English Grammar》. It helps me with my English study a lot. These above are what I have done to overcome my difficulties About Self-study(关于自学) As adult students in Shanghai TV University, self-study becomes very important. According to me, there are several pieces of tips of self-study. First, I always make a study plan in the beginning of a new semester. Second, preview every unit before the lesson. Third, try to finish the homework after class. Fourth, go over what I have learnt in class regularly at home. Without review, you will absolutely forget what you’ve learnt as quickly as possible. So reviewing is helpful in understanding and memorizing what you’ve learnt. My Classmates(我的同学) Liu Kai is my classmate. He is a good student and always ready to help others. One day on his way to school, he saw a little girl crossing the road when a car nearly hit her. Just then Liu Kai rushed up to her and caught her by the arm. The little girl was saved. She told him where she lived, and he took her home. When Liu Kai hurried into the classroom, the teacher had already begun lesson. He told the teacher why he was late. He was then praised for what he had done.The Chinese New Year(新年) “New Year” is a time for good cheer. In China men and women, boys and girls, all look forward to a happy year. It is time for rest and refreshment. Business is suspended for a time. Young fellows lay aside their school work and give themselves up to merriment and joy. Each family has its members together for reunion. Friends call on one another. Public places are filled with all kinds of cheerful people. Children with lucky money in their new clothes have a delightful time playing games. The Chinese New Year lasts about a fortnight. It gives sufficient recreation to people. My Best Friend (我最好的朋友) My / Close Friend Linda is my best friend. She is 15 years old pretty girl with a round face and two big black eyes. She always has a smile on her face. Every morning, we go to school together. She studies quite well and she's one of the top students in our class. When I have difficulty in English, I always ask her for help. We are both interested in music. At weekends, we join the same hobby group and play the violin together. We like each other and enjoy staying together. The Book I Like Best/My Favorite book(我最喜欢的书) I enjoy reading different kinds of books, but &Harry Porter& is my favorite one. The story is very long but I am interested in it. Harry was such a brave and clever boy that he dared to fight against powerful enemies. His Z-shaped scar and magic stick brought me into a magical world. It’s a dream in my heart. In fact, the fiction story is so meaningful that I can learn a lot from it. I think it's the best book I've ever read. Living in a Big City(居住在大城市) Thousands of people stream into cities, especially big cities. Big cities have special attractions for many people. First, in big cities, people can easily get a job to make a living . Then, there are many facilities which make people feel very convenient in life. Third, people have more into big cities by all means. I like living in a big city because it can provide me with move convenient living conditions and a good job. Besides , living in a big city, I can get the latest information coming from every field which will make you wiser. However, Big cities are facing problems and the biggest one is traffic . There are too many people and cars. The traffic is heavy, especially during the rush hours. Every street is crowded. Cars are running fast, they may cause traffic accidents easily. What is more , as a daily commuter , Everyone wastes a lot of time on commuting. Time is valuable. So traffic is a big problem which has irritated everyone much. On Money/ Money is Not Everything(关于金钱) Money is regarded by some people as the most important thing in life. It is even regarded as the symbol of wealth and social position. For example, withplenty of money a man can do whatever he wants to. He can afford expensive cars and luxurious houses, and he can travel around the world and visit as many interesting places as he wants to. In their eyes, money is everything in life. In my opinion, money is not everything. Money can both benefit people and do harm to them. On the one hand, we can't deny that money is useful. We need money to buy food or a house or pay our education cost. Money can make us live more comfortably. For example, with more money, we can help others and take part in more social activities and receive a good education, thus increasing our knowledge and developing our skills. On the other hand, some people try to get money by dishonest means, for example, they often cheat and gamble, even rob and kill people. Sooner or later, they will be punished by the law. Money can bring them nothing but misery. 22.Is Money Everything?(金钱就是 一切吗?) At present some people think that money is everything. They say that you can do everything if you have money. You can live in a beautiful house, keep a luxurious ear and have all sorts of delicious food. I don't think so. Indeed, money can buy a lot of things we need. But there are many, many wonderful things in the world that cannot be bough/; with money. For example, knowledge cannot be bought with money. One cannot be rich in knowledge unless he studies hard. Time cannot be bought with money, either. Who can buy even a second with money? There are still many other things that cannot be bought with money: health, life, happiness, friendship, love and so on. Just think, if a person hasn't these things at all, is the money still useful? Now, do you think money is everything? My First Year at college (我大学第一 年的生活) We will never forget our freshman year at college. In general it is a time filled with anticipation, some anxiety, and wonderful discoveries. College is much different than high school. You may decide to commute from your home to a local campus. Without doubt, the most dramatic freshman year is for those living away from home. What can we expect as we head off into the wonderful world of higher education? The first thing I notice is the workload. It is heavier and more intense than I ever experienced before. The major challenges of college work are large volume of reading, short deadlines, and “endless” writing. A related effect that can be brought on by the workload is doubt, frustration, and loneliness if possible. Private Cars in China (中国的私家 车) As time develops, there are many large changing happening in people ‘s2 lives .Being like other West countries, private cars begin to be very popular in our country Certainly, there must be many things following with it. Maybe it is good for our society, or maybe it is harmful. Now, I’d like to announce some not mature opinions. In our lives, especially in this century, time becomes more and more important Buses seem to be more bulky than the private cars. We can go anywhere which we like immediately in our own car. But, if you come to wait for a bus, it will take your much time, and it’s more likely to be no seats. In this hand, you must choice the convenient way to buy a private car for yourself. But do you ever think the harms for the society. I will bring you some examples. When the time develops that time that everyone has their own car, all the roads will be filled up by the cars. And there isn’t place for you to remove. What will be performed in the earth is obvious. This is not in the least. When the car is flooding, the waste gas will be exhausted everywhere, so that the air we are living in will be polluted seriously. Do you agree with my opinions. Now, I’d like to make you some place to think over what I said about the private cars. 25. My Study Plan(我的学习计 划) A new semester is coming, in order to study English well, I make a study plan. First, try to remember 20 words from dictionary everyday. Second, go over grammar points I have learnt in English class regularly. Third, form a habit of reading an English article in China Daily every day. Fourth, write an English composition every week and ask teacher to revise that for me to improve the writing level. Fifth, listen to English radio as often as possible to improve my listening. My Favorite Food (我最喜欢的食物) /The Food I like Best I like many different kinds of foods, among them, egg is my favorite. Egg contains a lot of essential nutrients needed by the human body. Eggs are oval shaped spheres with a light brown color. Egg is the basic ingredient to many dishes, like omelet and French toast. You can easily get eggs at any supermarket, and they are sold for a very cheap price too. Besides the cheap price, egg contains lots of nutrients and is a very good source of energy. In conclusion, egg is my favorite food. 27. My Teacher/ A teacher to remember(一位难忘的老师)/A Good Teacher to Remember My English teacher is Miss Huang. She is a beautiful lady. There is always a smile on her face. Miss Huang likes singing. She is good at playing the piano. In the evening, she always sits in front of the piano and plays nice music. She is a good dancer, too. Sometimes she teaches us dancing. Miss Huang likes dogs very much because the dog is very friendly and cute. Her favorite color is blue, because blue is the color of the sky and the sea. She is my favorite teacher. Ourclassmates all like her very much. 27. My Teacher of English/My English Teacher I'm have many teachers now and I love them all,but my favorate teache is my English teachter Miss Gao. She is tall and thin,in my eyes she is most beautiful teacher woman in the world,I love her sweet smile and attractive.So I always feel free in her class. I like her class very much,she often tell us interesting stories in her class,and she teaches us to play English games and English songs,too.since she become my English teacher,I'm have madel a lot of progess. I like English,I like my English teacher. 28. A Day to Remember/ An Unforgettable Day 1.难忘的一天是某年某月某日; 2. 为什么这一天是难忘的一天; 3.这一天给 你生活工作带来的影响。 September the 10th is a day to remember. Because it’s a day to thank those who care us, teach us, and the most important, educate us to be useful to the society. I still remember it clearly when I was denied the opportunity to participate in the writing contest, my heart sank. The frustration and sadness almost overwhelmed me as I felt I was discarded and I thought for sure I would never pick up my pen to write. At that time, my teacher gave me power and energy to regain my confidence. Immediate help and advice on writing were also offered, which made me realize my weakness and know how to improve. Through the encouragement, I soon picked up my pen. And also I learned to enjoy writing instead of focusing on prize. 29. An Unforgettable Experience/The experience I will not forget(一次难忘的经历) Among many exam experiences, I still remember what happened in the final exam last term. In the past I always felt nervous at the beginning of exams. And because of this, I never gave the best performance.. But in the last final exam, when I got the paper, I was surprised to see some warm words on the paper, &Hi, everyone. Believe in yourself and you will do best. Good luck.& Seeing these words, the feeling of nervousness soon disappeared and I became confident. I did best that time. Ever since then, whenever I have exams, these simple but warm words always encourage me and make me feel confident. 30. About Television(有关电视) / Television Television has its good as well as bad sides. It makes us informed of daily news, lets us know the outside world, provides lessons for learners, and it has brought joy and interest into people’s lives. Unfortunately, some television programs have been extremely harmful to the young. Violent movies are shownon TV programs. Children regard the murders as heroes or models, so they imitate. Therefore there happened many murders or shooting cases in American campuses. What a big harm. So young people should learn to get ride of the bad influences of TV and learn to make use of the advantages that TV brings us. How I Spend My Spare Time(我 是如何度过闲暇时间的)/My activities in the leisure time/ my leisure activities The most important duties of college students are studying. But besides studying, we should also enjoy a good life in our leisure time. There are many ways of spending the spare time. My ways are as follows. First of all, I spend about half of my leisure time is listening to music. In this way, I can thoroughly relax myself both phy thus, I am able to study well in the future. Secondly, I consume part of my spare time by doing some exercises. Basketball is my favorite sports game. Jogging will keep me fit. Finally, reading is necessary. A good book can take me to a mysterious place where I have never been to. These are the major ways I spend my spare time. Of course, I won't forget &Time is money&. After my spare time, I will come to study at once. 32.Why I Like Learning English(我 为什么喜欢学英语) Why I like learning English? Firstly, English is very useful. English is the most widely used language in the world. If we make a visit to foreign countries or do business with foreigners, we need communicate with them in English. Secondly, with China becoming stronger and stronger, we have more chances to go abroad. We can know the English-speaking countries much deeper if we know English. Both China and English-speaking countries have realized the importance of the culture exchanging. Above all, English is useful and important, we must master English. 33..My hometown(我的家乡) My hometown is Hangzhou, which is said to be “Paradise on earth”. Hangzhou boasts beautiful natural scenery and rich cultural heritages. The west lake in Hangzhou is well-known to tourists home and abroad. Around it there are many famous scenic spots, for example, Bai and Su Causeways, Leifeng Pagoda, which have been big attractions to people. Besides Hangzhou used to be the capital of Southern Song Dynasty. The city witnessed the prosperity of that time and enjoys rich culture. Local people of Hangzhou are also very warm and kind, willing to offer help to visitors. With the economic and scientific development, Hangzhou has become a well-developed and modern city, with high buildings and prosperous economy. I’d like to welcome people to visit my hometown―Hangzhou. Newspaper/About Newspaper(报 纸) As we all know, now most people enjoy reading newspapers in their spare time. Reading newspapers is a part of3 our daily life at present. There are many different kinds of newspapers. According to their different publishing time, we call them daily papers, evening papers, weekly papers, and so on. Among these newspapers, the People's Daily, Guangming Daily and other national papers have more readers than the others. The People's Daily is the most important paper in our country. It is also the most popular one. Newspapers can tell us the latest news concerning polities, economics and military affairs in our country and abroad. In the meantime, by reading newspapers, we can obtain more knowledge and broaden our outlook. With the rapid development of modern civilization, we must read newspapers in order to learn what is happening in our country and around the world, so that we can make greater progress toward the future. My Favorite TV program(我最喜欢 的电视节目) CCTV today offers a great variety of programs to meet different needs and tastes. For example, the weather forecast, serials, films, sports , and so on .My favorite TV program, however, is the news .There are several points that are worth mentioning. For one thing, it covers news about important events both at home and abroad. Besides, the news it provides is timely and reliable. Finally, it broadcasts in the evening during the so called “golden time”. It saves me much time reading through news papers for current affairs. In short, watching the news on CCTV has become part of my daily life. Ways to keep fit/healthy 保持健康的 ( 方法) More and more people are getting fatter ,They prefer fast food to healthy food. Eating too much junk food is bad for our health and study . So do you want to know how to keep fit? there are four kinds of ways which can help you to keep fit. First, drink milk and eat eggs every day. Second, eat more vegetables and more fruit. Third, take more exercise. Forth, sleep well. Good habits and a healthy lifestyle is good for our health 37. How to keep healthy(如何保持 健康)/ How to keep healthy 1.保持身体健康的重要性; 2.保持 身体健康的方法; 3.重申保持身体健康 地意义。 Nowadays more and more people are concerned about their health, but how to keep healthy? First, it is necessary to take some exercise every day. Research shows that getting plenty of exercise makes the heart beat faster and the lungs work harder. Second, eat more fruits, vegetables and less meat. Third, getting rid of bad habits like smoking and drinking is also an important way to keep healthy. Smokingand alcohol drinking injure one's health a great deal, and therefore should be given up. If people follow these three ways of keeping fit, they’ll greatly improve their health Friendship /About Friendship(有关 友谊) Friendship is a kind of human relations. It is a human instinct to make friends. When in trouble, we need friends to offer us help, support and encouragement. With success achieved, we also need friends to share our joys. Friendship is one of the greatest pleasures that we can enjoy. It implies loyalty, cordiality, sympathy, affection, and readiness to help. In short, when we have established friendship, we ought to cherish and treasure it. Only thus, can we develop real friendship and keep the sacred lamp of friendship burning all our life. Bad manner in public (公共场合的不 礼貌行为) Although we consider ourselves as highly advanced beings living in a civilized society, bad manners can still be found here and there. For example, some cyclists run the red traffic lights, many passengers litter waste papers and plastic bags in the public places, and some tourists scrabble in tourist attractions, let alone spit on the street. In the cinema, some audience talk loudly on cell phones in front of others. I’m strongly against talking loudly in the cinema, for this behavior shows no resp what’s more, it upsets the audience who are in the mood of having fun. My Plan for the National Day Holiday(我国庆节的计划) National Holiday is coming. There are altogether 7 days, so I need to plan it in advance. Firstly, I plan to have a good rest for the first 2 days when I can have a good sleep and don’t worry to get up late, and then do a good cleaning of the home. Secondly, I would go to Zhouzhuang, a traditional southern town with my husband for a 2 days’ trip. I hope I like it. Thirdly, I would fly to Beijing to attend my classmate’s wedding. These above are my plans for the National Holiday. Advantages and Disadvantages of the Mobile Phone(手机的好处和坏处) Like everything else, mobile phones have both favorable and unfavorable aspects. First, it's useful. As a wireless mobile telephone, it's easy and handy to call wherever one goes and call the one however far away he is. Second, it's convenient. Whenever one meets trouble or something urgent, one can make a call immediately. However, the mobile phone also has many disadvantages. First, it's expensive to buy and costly to pay the bills. Second, it's also easy to lose and costly to get it repaired. Third, it's alleged the microwaves in it might do harm to people's health. I believe its advantages will far outweigh disadvantages soon. 42.My Opinion on Cell Phones(我对手机的看法) Cell phones do play an important role in people’s daily life, but every coin has its two sides. To start with, as a wireless mobile phone, it’s convenient for the user at any time to contact others. Secondly, it’s a helpful companion. With a multifunctional cell phone in hand, one can easily surf the net, downloading what he needs. However, the cell phone has many disadvantages. For one thing, the machine itself is very expensive and its local service is very costly, not to mention its global service. For another, the radiation from the mobile phones might do harm to the user’s health. In my opinion, with its expenses being reduced sharply after China’s entry into the WTO, its development will have a brighter future. Therefore its advantages will far outweigh its disadvantages Living in a Big Family (生活在一个大 家庭里) I live in a big family with 4 generations together. There are 5 people in my family. We share a 3-bedroom flat with each other. My grandparents have got retired and enjoy the love from the grandchild-me. My parents both work in a bank. I study in Fudan University and like the college life very much. Every weekday, we are busy with our own business. But on weekends, our whole family will gather together with Mum cooking delicious food. I love my family and enjoy living in a big family. 选择一个你想旅游的地点,并安排旅 行计划,你应包括下列内容①说明你想旅 游的地点②说明你为什么选择这个地点③ 描述你的旅行计划 Dear Amy, I plan to make a journey to Jiuzhaigou in Si Chuan province. It’s a beautiful place with fresh air, beautiful natural scenery like waterfall, lake and high mountains. Because many films and TV series have been made here, it is very famous. What’s more, I am very busy and exhausted this year, so I want to go for a relaxation. I plan to stay there for a week and travel with a tour group. I believe I will enjoy myself there. Regards Yours ever John 你的一位外国朋友给你来信,打算到 中国旅游,你给他回信,提出旅游建议。 你应包括下列内容:①接到朋友的来信② 你对旅游的安排计划及理由③表达你希望 见到朋友的心愿 Dear Sam, I have just received your letter and know that you are going to come to China to see me. I am really excited by it. You know I miss you so much. In your letter, you mentioned your travel plan. I advise you to go to Beijing and Xi’an. There are many royal buildings in Beijing like Palace Museum, Summer Palace. Xi’an is typical of old China. There are lots of historical buildings there, especially those of Qin Dynasty. I hope you enjoy your stay in China. I am looking forward to your coming. Yours ever Tim 如果你是李明,遗失了一本书,应包4 括下列内容①书在哪里遗失的②这本书对 你很重要③捡到者如何与你联系 Dear All, I lost a book at 5 pm on December 29th in room 210 of Wenxin Building. The title of the book is 《Advanced English Grammar》. This book is very important and helpful to me, for I am bad at grammar. The final examination is getting nearer and nearer and I am worried about my English exam very much. Anyone who finds the book please contact Li Ming on . I will be very grateful to you and your kindness. I am looking forward to your calls. Li Ming 你昨天去朋友家吃了晚饭,请写一封 感谢信, 包括以下内容: 对朋友表示谢意, 表示要回请你的朋友, 并欢迎他随时光临。 Dear Amy, Thanks for your invitation to your home last night. I enjoy the food very much. I will hold a small party to celebrate my birthday on November 12th, and I will invite a lot of friends to have dinner at my home, would you like to join us? Oh, there will also be a band to perform live music. I think it will be exciting to dance with the live music. Please be sure to come. I am looking forward to your coming. Yours Cynthia 你的朋友邀请你参加他/她的生日聚 会, 告诉对方你不能接受他/她的邀请。你 应包括下列内容: 1.告诉对方你不能接受 他/她的邀请; 2.对对方的邀请表示感谢; 3.说明无法接受邀请的原因。 Dear Lisa, Congratulations on your coming birthday. Thanks for your invitation, but I am sorry that I am afraid I am not able to attend your birthday party. You know, our company will hold an important meeting in our Paris branch to talk about the recent trouble appearing in business. I am the one who needs to make a presentation. I am terribly sorry for that. Anyway, I hope everything goes well in your birthday party. Remember to show me the pictures taken in the party when I come back from business trip. Best regards! Yours ever Susan 49. 1 告诉对方你要从大学毕业。2 询问对方近况。 3 问问能否在暑假聚 会。 Dear Mr. Liu, I am writing this letter to tell you that I'm going to graduate from college next month. Three years! Isn't that a long time? I have been hard working at my studies for three whole years. Now, I'm graduating! How about you? When will you finish your studies? How is everything with you? Xiao Li said he saw you at the Shanghai Auto Show? How is that show? I really miss you a lot. Could we meet sometime during the summer vacation? Come to my place. OK? Looking forward to your early reply! Sincerely, Liu Min 50 (1)了解对方毕业后的情况。(2)你 的近况。(3)邀请对方方便时来访。Dear Robert, Haven’t seen you for a long time since we graduated. I’m told that you are in Beijing now. What have you been doing these years? Do you keep in touch with other classmates? I have been working in SHTVU since my graduation and now I’m engaged in the distance education, which is quite new to me, but I enjoy it very much because it involves a lot of multimedia in my teaching. I’m greatly moved by my students who are adults and study very hard in their spare time. I miss you very much. I would be very pleased if you pay a visit to Shanghai and I believe that we’ll certainly have a good time then. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards Jean 51.(1) 告诉对方你最近将出去旅游(2) 了解对方所在地的旅游点(3) 请对方给予 帮忙安排。 Dear Robert, How is everything going with you these days? I’d like to let you know that I’m going to Hainan to have a holiday next Saturday and stay there for about ten days. Hainan is the place that I’ve been wanting to visit most. Since it is your hometown, could you give me a very brief introduction about where to stay, where to eat and what to see? I’m told that Sanya is really very beautiful and there are many different interesting activities that people can enjoy very much. Would you please book a hotel for me in the center of Sanya if it is convenient? Well, I feel very excited that we’ll see each other very soon. Looking forward to hearing from you. Much love! Jean 52. (1)了解对方近来的情况。(2)通知 对方同学将在元旦举行聚会。 (3)请对方参 加。 Dear Robert, Haven’t got your email for a long time. Are you still working for that IT company? How about your work? I’m writing to you to tell you that the English Department of Shanghai University takes pleasure in inviting the graduates to its New Year’s Evening, which will be held at the Assembly Hall on Saturday evening, December 31st, 2005. The party begins at 7 p.m. I think it’s a good chance for us to get together, would you please email me whether you will go to the party? Looking forward to hearing from you. Best wishes Jean 53. 1.了解对方近来的情况。 2、 通知对方同学将在五一举行聚会。3、请 对方参加。 A Get-together on May 1st April 15, 2007 Dear Wang Hong: How is everything getting along withyou? It is almost one year since we graduated from university. I miss you very much. What have you been doing all these days? I have been a middle school teacher in my hometown since graduation. Teaching always keeps me busy, but I like my students and I love teaching, you know. So everything is fine here. There will be a former classmates’ getting together during this May Day holiday at my school. You are my best friend. I never forget those happy days we spent together. I hope you can come to my school when the time is due and you are free. I am looking forward to your reply. Yours truly, Li Hua 54.(1)了解对方最近的学习情况。(2) 你的学习情况。 (3)请对方说说提高英语水 平的经验。 Dear Robert, Very pleased to get your email and know that you are now studying in Qinghua University, which is well known in the world. How about your study and life there? Since I am now working in an American company and my English is poor, you know, I have to use English every day, I began studying English in SHTVU this summer. But it’s really very hard for adults to work in the day and study in the evening and on weekends. And the most difficult for me is how to memorize all these English words. I know that you are good at English. Would you tell me your own experience in English study and give me some good tips? Well, take care of yourself! Looking forward to hearing from you. Best wishes Jean 55. (1) 你的近况。 (2)请对方帮你购买 英语语法书。(3)邀请对方方便时来访。 Dear Robert, Haven’t got your email for some time and how about you? I am worried about my English study very much since the final examination is getting nearer and nearer. I’ve got some problems in my study, especially in grammar. Sometimes, I’m quite confused with different tenses. So my teacher recommended me a grammar book, 《 Advanced English Grammar》, which can be bought in Beijing. Could I trouble you to buy one for me? We haven’t seen each other since we parted. I hope you will take a vocation to Shanghai and I have a lot to tell you. How great we will be together! Looking forward to hearing from you. Good luck! Jean 56. (1)告诉对方你将参加英语四级 考试。 (2)询问对方如何做准备。 (3)请对方 建议一些参考书。 Dear Robert, I’d like to tell you that your tips for study are really very helpful to me and5 now I have confidence in myself and take every chance to communicate with others in English. With my great efforts I have now made rapid progress in my English study. So I’m going to take CET-4 next term. I know that you passed it last year. Would you tell me how I can get prepared for it and what should I pay attention to? I don’t want to fail it. It’s said that if you want to succeed in passing it, you should do a lot of tests. I think you must have much experience in it, could you recommend me some books for practice? Looking forward to hearing from you. Best wishes Jean 57. The tight job market (1).现在大学生就业紧张 (2).造成这 一现象的原因。 (3).大学生在校如何准备 挑战。 The tight job market The number of the college students is growing continually. So the situation of society is becoming fiercer. It is difficulty for them to find a job . There are a few reasons to explain this phenomenon. One reason, nowadays, the college could not adapt to the need of the society. There is some old equipment that is out of date. So the students are not suitable for the society when they leave school. Secondly, students do not concentrate their heart on study. They spend most time on playing. Thirdly, the basis of our country is that the number of population is more than the work position . It is no wander that it is not easy to find a job .So how do we face the life? In my opinion, we should study hard and enlarge our sight to suit the society. 58. The advantages of hosting the Olympic Games(举办奥运会的好处) There are many advantages of hosting the Olympic Games. First, I has a major effect on the economy. It will creat many opportunities to develop the economy. Second, thousands of tourists come to the games and the host city will quicken its construction of infrasrtucture. Third, it can arouse common people’s interest in English. As a result, it is good for our fellow-citizens to improve their English . Therefore I think hosting the Olympic Games is rewarding. 59. Talking about myself(谈谈/介绍 我自己)/Introduction My name is Winnie.I'm 25 years old. I live in the beautiful city of Ningbo. I'm an active,lovely and clever person. In the school , my favourite subject is maths. Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well. But I like it. I believe that if you try your best , everything can be done well. I also like sports very much. Such as, running, volleyball and so on. I'm kind-hearted. If you need help,please come to me .I hope we canbe good friends! 60. My home(我的家) My home is a newly-built house in the north of the city. We have three rooms in addition to the kitchen and bathroom. The first room is the main room or living room. It’s having meals, relaxing, reading, watching television and so on . It is the busiest room in the house. The second room is my daughter’s bedroom. She sleeps and dresses there. The third room belongs to my wife and me. It seems quite spacious because we have little furniture. We sleep, prepare lessons and generally relax there. I think my home is cozy and I like my home. 61. High School Life and College Life (高中生活和大学生活) Briefly, college life differs from high school life in three ways. First, in middle school, we did not live on campus, but at college, we have to live on it . Next, in high school our teachers showed us how to solve every problem. At college, however, we are left to solve problems by ourselves. Finally, since we didn't live on campus in high school, it was usually easy to keep a friendly relationship with our classmates. Yet, at college. As we live and study together, there is bound to be divergence or disagreement in opinions, life styles, etc. So we have to learn to get on well with each other. Although I often recall my high school, I like college life more. 62. Health and eating habit(健康和饮食习惯) Eating habit is closely related to health. In order to keep fit, we should pay more attention to our eating habits. My tips on good eating habits are as follows: First , don’t eat too much or too little for each meal. Eating too much will cause overweight and eating too little is bad for health too. Second, don’t eat between meals. Sometimes we like eating a little as a result, we lose our appetite for lunch or dinner. Third, eat more vegetables and fruits every day. As the saying goes, “An apple a day makes the doctor away.” In my opinion, a good eating habit leads to healthy life. 63. 1 告诉对方你要从大学毕业。2 询问对方近况。 3 问问能否在暑假聚会 Dear Mr. Liu, I am writing this letter to tell you that I'm going to graduate from college next month. Three years! Isn't that a long time? I have been hard working at my studies for three whole years. Now, I'm graduating! How about you? When will you finish your studies? How is everything with you? Xiao Li said he saw you at the Shanghai Auto Show? How is that show? I really miss you a lot. Could we meet sometime during the summer vacation? Come to my place. OK? Looking forward to your early reply! Sincerely, Liu Min 64 . The Advantages of Telephone (电话的好处)The Telephone is one of the most important inventions in the 20th century. With telephones our life has become easy and convenient. No matter how far away your friend is, you can always contact him with h telephone. There ~ re many kinds of telephones now. What's more, telephones are very cheap, so almost every family has a telephone. Beside making telephone call, telephones have many new uses, such as asking for information, listening to the music. The telephone plays an important role in our daily life. 65.、 About Wenchuan Earthquake (关于四川地震) On the 12 of May in 2008, an shocking and unknown earthquake suddenly happened in Wenchuan, Sichuan province. It was a huge disaster to Chinese people. In this earthquake , many people died , many houses and schools were destroyed. Many people lost their relatives and fell into the deep sorrow. But ,fortunately ,love is around us :the Communist Party helps us ,the army helps us ,the people all over the world help us .They offer us with money ,goods ,love and so on ! As students, we don’t have enough money to donate, but we should do all that we could do. What’s more important, we consider that we can help Sichuan people rebuilt and their home and live happily. 66. The Beijing Olympic Games(北 京奥运会) I want to be a volunteer of Beijing Olympic games. I realized the time flies. I must study English very hard. Because English is very useful and it is very important. And to be a volunteer of the Olympic games is good for myself too. I can make some friends from different countries and learn more about sport, about Olympic. But the first thing to prepare this is study hard, I am confident i will to be a good volunteer and I will show the world: our country and our cities are so perfect in the world. 67.About TV ads (有关电视广告) Nowadays advertisements are very common. Whenever you turn on TV, you are likely to see ads. There are two reasons, I think, for the growing number of ads on TV. First, the consumer usually has the choice of several different brands of the same product. By advertising, each producer tries to convince the consumers that its product is preferable. Second, most consumers are interested in ads. They want to get from TV ads the first hand information about new products, which enables them to choose the one they like best. Consequently, ads increase a lot on the TV screen. As far as I am concerned, I am in favor of TV ads because most of them are interesting and informative. 68. My activities in/ My activities in leisure time(我的业余活动) My spare time is full of interesting6 activities. I read all kinds of books in the reading-room whenever I have time. I learn a lot more in the library than in class in this way. Sports and games keep me healthy and strong enough to deal with all difficulties. Among all games, volleyball is my favourite. I often play volleyball with my classmates. Sometimes I go in for social practice with my classmates outside school. For example, we go to plant trees in spring. In this way, I gain a lot of social experience and learn to work for the good of the society. Out-of-class activities are quite necessary for us students. Through these activities we can learn many things that can t be learned in class. 69. Doing physical exercise(进行身 体锻炼) I do physical exercise one or two hours a day, such as doing morning exercises, playing basketball, long-distance running and so on. I think it is very helpful to me. Doing physical exercise makes me healthier so that I won’t be ill very often. What’s more, I also get myself relaxed in different kinds of sports, and then I do the better job in my study in high spirit. By doing physical exercise, I’m becoming stronger and more confident than before. I think it is necessary for everyone to spend some time on sports every day because people’s health is essential in modern life. 70.My view on taking part-time job (我对兼职工作的看法) More and more students are now engaged in part-time jobs. People wonder whether it is good for students to do so. Some people are afraid that working in spare time will affect the students’ study .Of course their worry is reasonable. But there are also other people who believe that taking spare-time jobs has many advantages than disadvantages. First, by doing spare-time jobs the students can earn money to support themselves. Besides, the students can demonstrate their ability by putting what they learn on campus into practice. Finally, it helps the students to gain some social experience that will be of great help to their future career. In my opinion, taking part-time jobs provides students with more chances of social practice, which benefits them both psychologically and economically so long as they keep a balance between study and jobs. 71.The relationship between co-operation and competition in the modern world 现代社会存在合作与竞争;有人认为 竞争比合作更重要;你的观点 Competition and cooperation exist in our modern society. Some people stress competition, without which, in their eyes, there is no responsibility, no drive and no progress. Others advocate cooperation whatever they do. They believe that without which the society we live in can not keep going smoothly. In reality, we find that in many cases competition goes hand in handwith cooperation. Let’s take a football game for example. During the game, one team is competing against the other, but each member of the team must cooperate with his teammates. Otherwise, they would lose the game no matter how skillful each individual player might be. It is clear that competition has much to do with cooperation. In my opinion, while advocating competition. We should never forget cooperation. In our social life, cooperation is especially necessary because most work is fulfilled with or through other people. So I’ve come to the conclusion that competition are equally important. 72.My view on studying abroad 国外学习是发展的最佳途径;国内学 习也能施展才能;你的观点 In recent years, studying abroad has been popular in our country. More and more middle school students would like to go abroad. Is it good or bad to study abroad? on one hand, it has some advantages. Studying abroad can provide better studying conditions. People can make rapid progress in their foreign language study and it can also help widen their field of vision. Meanwhile, young students can learn advanced science and technology from foreign countries and spread cultures of different nations. On the other hand, it has disadvantages. For example, because of the lack of living experience and poor capability to take care of themselves, they may feel lonely and homesick. In addition, high living expenses and tuition fees will become a heavy burden upon their parents. So, in my opinion I think whether studying abroad or not should be decided according to oneself and one's family. It is not right to follow others. 73. My Favorite Means of Getting Information (我最喜爱获取信息的手段) 1.现代社会获取信息的方式很多. 2. 我最喜欢获取信息的方式. Do you know? In modern society there are many ways to access to information. You can go online and access to information, watching television access to information and read the newspaper access to information. But in these three ways , my favorite is internet to get information. Because the Internet is convenient, no matter what kind of information you want you will find it on the network more convenient than on TV and newspapers .So I like to get internet information, I am sure that you will think it. 75.Water and Life (水和生命) While we are enjoying the rich fruits of modern industrialization, we are losing something precious on this planet. Fresh water, among others, is dwindling down day by day, owing to the large-scale industrialization everywhere in the world. Just as sunshine is a necessity to life, so is fresh water. Without fresh water, our human society would come to a stop. As fresh water is such an important resource to the human society, we needto treasure it as we treasure our life, but how? First, our government should have a good plan for the use of fresh water and develop industries that consume less water. Second, waste water must be recycled. Finally every one of us should do his bit to save water. 76.(1)因特网的好处; (2)因特网 的弊端; (3)你对因特网的看法 My view on the Internet We know the Internet is playing a more and more important part in our daily life. On the Internet, we can get as much information as we can. We can send e-mails to our friends and talk to them as well. Besides, on the Internet we can read books, enjoy music and watch ball games. We can also do shopping without leaving our homes. But many students spend too much time playing Internet games. They waste a lot of time. In my opinion, we must make good use of the Internet. 77.Never Give Up (不要放弃) “Every night in my dreams, I see you. I feel you, that is how I know you go on, far across the distance and spaces between us. You have come to show you go on…” What a nice song the radio is broadcasting! You’re right, it’s the song named “My Heart Will Go On”. It was sung by the Canadian singing star Celine Dion for the film Titanic. Titanic is such a wonderful film. It received my prizes. I was once moved to tears by it. It’s a film about how the ship Titanic sank into the sea. It is very exciting. But I was more interested in the stars of the film, Jack and Rose’s story. We can learn some deeper things from it. 78. My view on the virtual world (我 对虚拟世界的看法) Today, Internet which is a virtual world has become more and more popular. Many people put themselves into it, and become unable to pull themselves out. They are really addicted in. They become awfully in bad emotion. They live in virtual world, always surf Internet endless, and never care about what happened outside in their family. They keep bad relationship with their families. They become bad-tempered, shyer, more cautious, more anxious, when they suddenly confronted with real live humans. This perhaps will lead to drug abuse, crime, and suicide. Actually speaking, Internet is a really useful tool for us to do many things. But we shouldn't be addicted into it. 79、①了解对方上次出国旅游情况。 ②你打算出国去玩玩。③请对方给你提点 建议。 I am very much delighted to receive your letter. I am sorry not to have written back earlier but time seems to pass so quickly. I learn from your letter that you were on holiday in Paris last month. Paris is a beautiful city , it is one of my favourite cities , too. You enjoyed yourself ,didn’t you ? I will share the happiness with you. I must tell you that how pleased I am now, because I will also go for a vocation to Paris this summer. Meanwhile, I’m a little worried about it, because this is my7 first time to another country. There are many things I don’t know in aboard. Fashionable dress in Paris is pretty good. Can you tell me where I should go to buy. For beautiful scenery, where should I go ? What about other places ? Tell me your ideas. Hoping to hear from you soon. 80、①了解对方最近的工作情况。②你想 调动工作。③请对方给你点建议。 What’s going on with you recently? I hope you are very well. Do you enjoy working in your company? I am not satisfied with my job now. I want to make a change. My work are rather routine, I do the same thing day by day, year by year. It is really boring. So I want to quit the job and find a new one. I wish I could do something more challenging. 81. 告诉对方你将参加 PETS 四级考 试。2. 请对方帮忙购买口语教材。3. 邀 请对方来访。 Dear Li Hua: It’s long time we haven’t seen each other. I miss you very much. How’s everything going on with you? I am busy preparing for PETS 4. I would appreciate if you could help me buy PETS 4 English oral textbook which was issued by the Beijing Press, because the books were sold out here. Drop in when you are free. I often think of those happy days we spent together when we were at University. Please let me know as soon as possible once you get the book. My best wishes. Yours truly, Wang Lei 82.What I have Lived for (我生活的 目的) Every one has his own goal of living. What I have lived for? I think I’ve lived for the two passions: the longing for love and the searching for knowledge: I have been seeking for love, because love brings warmth, courage and power to me. Empowered with love from other and life, I can fearlessly encounter any difficulties. In addition, I still search for knowledge. I am a curious person, wondering the mysterious world, the people around me. There are always so many questions in my mind requires more knowledge to answer. So I have lived for love and knowledge for a meaningful life. 83. Why I Like Learning English? (我 为何喜欢学英语) Why I like learning English? Firstly, English is very useful. English is the most widely used language in the world. If we make a visit to foreign countries or do business with foreigners, we need communicate with them in English. Secondly, with China becoming stronger and stronger, we have more chances to go abroad. We can know the English-speaking countries much deeper if we know English. Both China and English-speaking countries have realized the importance of the culture exchanging. Above all, English is useful and important, we must master English. 84.Why I like life-long learning(我为何喜欢终身学习) With the fast development of our society, life-long learning has become very important for everyone. This is because one needs lo acquire new knowledge continuously in order to meet the needs of his work. There are several ways for one to learn life-long. One way is to take a part-time education program. That means, one is studying part time while he is working. The program could be at undergraduate level or graduate level. The second way is to study by yourself. You can learn whatever you need for your work on your own. You can learn from books, from TV programs or from radio. I think that life-long learning is very necessary to us. We can choose either of the two
it depends on your personal preference and interest. I prefer the first one because this kind of learning is systematic and formal. With the help of the teachers, it is easier to learn and quicker to get what you need for your work. 85.The one I love /loves most (我 最喜欢的人/物) The one I love most is my English teacher. She is a beautiful lady. There is always a smile on her face. Miss Huang likes singing. She is good at playing the piano. In the evening, she always sits in front of the piano and plays nice music. She is a good dancer, too. Sometimes she teaches us dancing. Miss Huang likes dogs very much because the dog is very friendly and cute. Her favorite color is blue, because blue is the color of the sky and the sea. She is the one I love most. 86. My dream job /My ideal job (我 梦想的工作/我理想的工作) /The job I Like My ideal job/ The job I like is to be a teacher in a university. The first reason is that the pace of a teacher is regular and predictable. I can also enjoy the summer and winter vacations every year to accompany my family and refresh myself. Secondly, I personally have great admiration for teachers. Their work is meaningful and very important to the development of the society. Teachers are often considered to be the engineer of people’s soul. Thirdly, I’d like to be with young people. They are so energetic and interesting, who can give me strength and inspiration. With them I believe I will stay young too, at least mentally. 87.About tourism(关于旅游) Tourism is becoming increasingly important to many countries but it also has its disadvantages. What are some of the problems of tourism? First of all, tourism can ruin the environment. Another aspect is cultural, as sometimes foreigners show no respect for national traditions. In addition, it causes the price of everything rising. In a word, tourism is very important, there are a lot of advantages about it, but we also should remember that there arealways two sides of everything, but I believe the advantages and disadvantages of tourism can be in balance if we all become more attentive to each other and the world around us. 88. My Plan for Summer Vacation我 的暑假计划 The longing summer vacation is approaching, it is the best part of the school year for me. I cannot let the holidays elapse meaninglessly , my vacation should be a phase of harvest. The events in my plan should give me a sense of infinite potential. The following plan may reveal the intensity of my desire to travel,work and study in this vacation. In the first few days I want to climb Mount Huang Shan with several friends to refresh ourselves. Then I tend to visit relatives ,senior school teachers and former classmates. Besides,to find out the best ways to cultivate my abilities, will find a part time I job and conduct some social investigation. 89.My Travel Plan (我的旅行计划) There are many ways of traveling such as by plane, by train, by ship, by bus. And people can choose any of ways of traveling if they like. To me, the best way of traveling on a summer vacation is to go on foot. My preference depends on the purpose of the travel. On a summer vacation I travel to refresh myself and to see the countryside. When I use my feet and walk on a grass covered path along a river or among the hills I feel detached from the noise of the city and closer to the nature. And when I travel on foot I get more freedom. I can plan my own schedule. I can choose my own route. I can stop where I like. And I can see things and people that I might miss if I travel on a train or on a bus. When faster and more convenient ways for travel are becoming available, I still favor using my own feet. I get much pleasure from it. People travel by plane, by train, by ship, by bus. To me, the best way of traveling on a summer vacation is to go on foot. 91. Successful Language Learners (成功的语言学习者) 有些人似乎有学习语言的天赋,他们 总能掌握得很快, 而有些人则显得很笨拙。 你认为一个好的语言学习者具备什么样的 素质咧? Some people seem to be genius at language learning. They can pick up new words, master grammar rules and speak and write more quickly than others. What lead to their special language performance? Firstly, successful language learners are active learners. They seek every chance to practice language. They are not afraid of repeating what they hear or making mistakes. Secondly, successful language learners are learners with purpose. They want to learn the new language because they are interested in the language or the native language speaker. They know the benefit of mastering the language, so they overcome every difficulty to achieve their goals. 92. Test Ctaking(关于考试)8 Being a student, every one hopes that they can pass every test. But actually passing the tests requires some skills. Firstly, you should have the ability to recall the information you have got before the test. Secondly, it needs time management. Some students spend too much time on a difficult question so that they will have no time to deal with the questions they answer. Thirdly, it requires calmness. It is often the case that some students are too nervous to show their true ability. So if you want to have a good job in a test, you need to master some skills in test-taking. 93. The Changes in My Hometown (我家乡的变化) My hometown is a beautiful place, surrounded by green trees and grasses. However, it used to be a sad, dirty town. There were only several thousands people there, and most of them lived in dark, unhealthy buildings on narrow muddy streets. But now they move to newly-built buildings in different living quarters. The streets have been widened, with all kinds of trees planted along the two sides. And some parks and green lands have been constructed in the city where citizens can take a walk or do sports. I love my hometown and cherish the beautiful hometown. 94. Sports 1.你喜欢什么运动。2.你如何喜欢 上这种运动。 运动对你有什么益处 3. (工 作、学习和生活) 。 Sports Just as lots of teenagers take to pop music, I love basketball. It’s part of my life. I began to play basketball in my childhood. I still remember the good old days when I played with my classmates after school. Later on, as I grew up, almost everything changed, but this sport-playing basketball remained and my love of it grew even stronger. I love this sport because it brings joys and health to my life. When I got tired from office work, I went to the sports ground and felt refreshed. If there were worries and cares from daily life. I went to the sports ground. There everything went away except basketball. It is basketball that keeps me in good shape and mood. 95. Water and Life 1.随着工业化(industrialization)的 推进,地球上的淡水(fresh water)越来 越少。 2.生命没水就要消亡(disappear) , 因此人类要珍惜 (treasure) 3. 淡 我们如 何节约用水。 Water and Life While we are enjoying the rich fruits of modern industrialization, we are losing something precious on this planet. Fresh water, among others, is dwindling down day by day, owing to the large-scale industrialization everywhere in the world. Just as sunshine is a necessity to life}

我要回帖

更多关于 having count 1 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信