玩游戏断网怎么回事出现CREATE D3D DEVICE ERROR是怎么回事

Left 4 Dead
Topic Details
Failed To Create D3D Device! error
I was able to play this fine for the longest time then last week I started getting this error. I re-installed the game, verified files etc.etc. newest drivers for my nVidea GTX 590 card but still get error. I can run L4D2 fine still and I tried a few things on the support URL listed in the WARNING message box . The dxlevel 90 suggestion made did not work.
Anyone else have this problem, anyone have any intelligent ideas on how to fix this?
10 Jul, 2013 @ 12:23am
Showing - of
When you say re-installed, did you do the conventional uninstal method or did you go into the files of your computer and manually delete L4D?
That's what I had to do originally to play L4D. I just did the normal uninstall without deleting the game folders, I'll give that a try and go through the REG also to see what's there. I doubt if DX9.0c is related as I have other programs the use it and they work fine. I ran DXDIAG and that shows DX11 but stuff like GTA4, the COD series and others needing DX9 are ok.I'm not too worried about the nVidea control panel, I've used it many years now with no problems but I did install the 3.14 drivers, I may rollback to 306.23 if a complete uninstall dont work..
7 Jul, 2013 @ 5:23am
I still haven't got it working yet, no.
It worked at one time then one day it just stopped, it was after they started doing all this stuff with L4D2 so I don't know if that had anything to do with it.------------------------------------------I just tried the line but used
for the res and it works now, thanks... I reset the res when I was in game so now it's back to normal... So since it works now, you'll need to add this at the end of the thread's title: [Fixed]
Originally posted by :When you say re-installed, did you do the conventional uninstal method or did you go into the files of your computer and manually delete L4D?
That's what I had to do originally to play L4D. I just did the normal uninstall without deleting the game folders, I'll give that a try and go through the REG also to see what's there. I doubt if DX9.0c is related as I have other programs the use it and they work fine. I ran DXDIAG and that shows DX11 but stuff like GTA4, the COD series and others needing DX9 are ok.I'm not too worried about the nVidea control panel, I've used it many years now with no problems but I did install the 3.14 drivers, I may rollback to 306.23 if a complete uninstall dont work.. dx9.0c installation results in the update of dx9 components only.dx10 (vista), dx11 (windows7), dx 11.1(windows 8) components are not affected.if you want to, you can try to install latest nvidia driver pack version 320.49
Originally posted by :I just did the normal uninstall without deleting the game folders, I'll give that a try and go through the REG also to see what's there. I doubt if DX9.0c is related as I have other programs the use it and they work fine. I ran DXDIAG and that shows DX11 but stuff like GTA4, the COD series and others needing DX9 are ok.I'm not too worried about the nVidea control panel, I've used it many years now with no problems but I did install the 3.14 drivers, I may rollback to 306.23 if a complete uninstall dont work.. dx9.0c installation results in the update of dx9 components only.dx10 (vista), dx11 (windows7), dx 11.1(windows 8) components are not affected.if you want to, you can try to install latest nvidia driver pack version 320.49
how do you change the res from the launch options? I have no idea about this stuff, and it says advanced users only which I am not... First of all, you cannot change the resolution within the launch options if the res you're trying to use is different from your screen's actual resolution. BUT, if you're trying to change the game's resolution to fit your screen's actual resolution, then type your resolution in this format in the launch options: -w 1366 -h 768.1366 x 768 is my resolution so you can just change it to whatever your resolution is.P.S. It only says advanced users because not everyone knows about it, I'm not even an advanced user myself, I only know the basics.
So has this been solved yet? If not, then here's my fix that I discovered myself.In the launch options, add your resolution settings.Ex: Mine is 1366 x 768 so my launch options have these commands: -steam -w 1366 -h 768That solved my problem with both games when I encountered the same problem for both.P.S. I found this topic in the first page. Strange... O_o Thanks!
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 5 May, 2013 @ 9:49pmPosts: 20
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 玩游戏黑屏怎么回事 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信