越来越重要用英文的英文,越来越重要用英文的翻译,怎么用英语翻译

&&&越来越受到重视
的翻译结果:
查询用时:0.212秒
&在分类学科中查询
With the development of Internet and database technology, database query technology get more and more attention.
随着网络技术和数据库技术的迅速发展 ,数据库查询技术越来越受到重视。
Due to Wavelet transform based coding technology have become core of image coding standard such as JPEG 2000,so wavelet transform coefficient based feature description have get more and more attention.
由于基于小波变换的编码技术已成为JPEG2000等图像编码标准的核心,因此基于小波变换系数特征描述方法已越来越受到重视。
Diagnosis technologies of equipment's failure are paid more attention in the modern great production. The institution and rea-lized process of diagnosis technologies by pattern of B/S based on web,materialized the merit and realization of B/S based on web,a method of diagnosis technologies of equipments is put forward.
设备的故障诊断技术在现代化的大生产中越来越受到重视,通过基于Web的易于扩展的三层客户/服务器结构(B/S)模式的故障诊断技术的应用研究和具体实现过程,体现了基于Web模式进行设备故障诊断的优点和可行性,提出了一种设备监测与故障诊断的方法。
With the rapid development of web spatial information service,more attentions are paid to security,but most web GIS security strategies do not fill the requirements.
随着Web空间信息服务的迅速发展,其安全性越来越受到重视,但现在大多数Web GIS安全策略存在不足。
Architecture design is more important for C4ISR.
体系结构设计在C4ISR系统开发中越来越受到重视。
Education and teaching evaluation in institutions of higher education has been paid attention more and more,but there are still many problems existing in the course of evaluation,represents mainly as lack
高等教育教学评价的地位越来越受到重视,但在高校教育教学评价过程中仍存在诸多问题,主要表现为:高校评价理论缺失问题;
In the era of the knowledge economy, increasingly importance has been attached to education, which has decisive influence on the long - term development of a nation and the international position.
知识经济时代,教育越来越受到重视,它对一个国家的长期发展和国际地位有着决定性的影响。
729D speech coding attract more attentions.
729越来越受到广泛的重视。
Nowadays, English reading instruction is becoming more and more important.
英语阅读教学越来越受到重视。
Plasma technology has been paid more attention.
等离子体技术越来越受到人们的重视。
Style investment is becoming more and more important in China.
风格投资在中国越来越受到重视。
Abstract extraction is more and more important for us.
摘要提取越来越受到人们的重视。
查询“越来越受到重视”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
没有找到相关例句 Mossbauer spectroscopy has a very high resolution which makes this technique very useful in investigation of microscopic structure of solid materials. In recent years the advantages of carrying out in situ studies have become more and more attractive. For the convenience of the readers the author would like first to give a brief summary of the principles of the technique with emphasis on the meaning of the Mossbauer parameters in this paper, then some of the typical experimental methods will be mentioned. It... Mossbauer spectroscopy has a very high resolution which makes this technique very useful in investigation of microscopic structure of solid materials. In recent years the advantages of carrying out in situ studies have become more and more attractive. For the convenience of the readers the author would like first to give a brief summary of the principles of the technique with emphasis on the meaning of the Mossbauer parameters in this paper, then some of the typical experimental methods will be mentioned. It will be followed by some specific examples of applications of in situ Mossbauer spectroscopy with special emphasis on surface science and catalysis.穆斯堡尔谱学由于具有很高的能量分辨本领而成为固体物质微观结构研究的有力手段。近年来,由穆斯堡尔谱学能得到实地(in situ)结构信息的长处正越来越受到重视。本文在简要回顾穆斯堡尔谱学的原理和穆斯堡尔参数的意义后,评述各种iu situ穆斯堡尔实验方法,最后讨论它在近年来的一些应用实例,着重于表面科学与催化。 Nonlinea problems in structure dynamics and dynamical stbility are more and more interesting because of development of science and technology and generalization of use of electronic computers [1]. A lot of numerical methods using electronic computers are developed for solving practical problems wheveas it is necessary to study qualitative characters of problems [2—4]. In this article the modern analytic methods for studying some problems of nonlinear dynamics and dynamical stability are first reviewed, then... Nonlinea problems in structure dynamics and dynamical stbility are more and more interesting because of development of science and technology and generalization of use of electronic computers [1]. A lot of numerical methods using electronic computers are developed for solving practical problems wheveas it is necessary to study qualitative characters of problems [2—4]. In this article the modern analytic methods for studying some problems of nonlinear dynamics and dynamical stability are first reviewed, then the method of several rapidly rotating phases is suggested to use [15,16]. After the use of this method, it is able to make the estimations of the ervors of the asympototic approximation and approximate qualitative analysts. Moreover after This "approach", the autonomous and nonautonomous systems are transformed into autonomous systems. If the electronic computers are used, machine time will be decresed.随着工程技术发展的要求以及电子计算机使用范围的日益扩大和普及,结构动力学和动力稳定性问题中的非线性课题越来越受到重视[1]。但是在发展以电子计算机为主要手段的数值方法(特别是有限无法)以解决实际问題的同时,有必要开展定性方面问题的研究[2—4]。本文在综述目前弹性结构非线性动力学与动力稳定性问题中某一类课题所使用分析方法的基础上提出使用多个快转相位方法和多频共振性质[15,16]。使用该法可直接对所提问题作渐近近似误差分析和近似定性分析。此外,由于经过该法处理后的系统是自治系统,因此即使使用电子计算机,也可大大减少机器的工作时间。 In recent years, the role of monocytes in immune responses has received more and more attention. In this study, two different monocyte-depleted human peripheral blood mononuc-lear cell populations were obtained by using short-term (9-day) in vitro culture or nylon wool column separation technique. When these monocyte-depleted lymphocytes were stimulated with mitogen (PHA), soluble antigen (tetanus toxoid) and allogeneic sperm cells, or mitomycin C-treated lymphocytes (including B cell lines), no responsiveness... In recent years, the role of monocytes in immune responses has received more and more attention. In this study, two different monocyte-depleted human peripheral blood mononuc-lear cell populations were obtained by using short-term (9-day) in vitro culture or nylon wool column separation technique. When these monocyte-depleted lymphocytes were stimulated with mitogen (PHA), soluble antigen (tetanus toxoid) and allogeneic sperm cells, or mitomycin C-treated lymphocytes (including B cell lines), no responsiveness could be observed. However, the responsiveness could become reestablished with the presence of some autologous monocy tes in cultures. Thus, our experiments clearly indicated that monocytes must play a key role in immune regulation and accessory function in human peripheral blood lymphocyte activation in vitro, whatever the stimulating agents will be.近年来,单核细胞在免疫反应中的作用越来越受到重视。本文以尼龙棉柱分离技术及短期(9天)体外培养方法获得人外周乏单核细胞的淋巴细胞,并证实它们对致分裂原(PHA)、对可溶性抗原(破伤风类毒素),以及对同种精子、同种B细胞系或淋巴细胞刺激的免疫应答呈无反应状态;在培养中加入自身单核细胞后,上述各反应均获重建。结果说明,不论何种性质刺激原诱导的人外周血淋巴细胞体外免疫反应,单核细胞起着重要的免疫辅助与免疫调节功能。&nbsp&&&&&相关查询
在英文学术搜索中查有关的内容
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社教育起着越来越重要的作用 的翻译是:Education plays an increasingly important role 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
教育起着越来越重要的作用
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Education plays an increasingly important role
Education plays an increasingly important role in
Educates the more and more vital role
相关内容&a我非常喜欢这个职业 I like this occupation extremely & a我对我新的学校的第一印象是不好的 正在翻译,请等待...
& a爬模施工 Crawls the mold construction & aI am really happy that we have so many common points 我是真正地愉快的我们有许多共同的点 & aHe likes widely 他广泛喜欢 & a你不可以在图书馆里叫嚷。 You may not shout in the library. & a当你离开教室的时候、不要忘记关窗和灯 When you leave the classroom time, do not have to forget Guan Chuang and the lamp & a审计报告征询意见单 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我将在我的论文里简单介绍光荣革命,并阐述其对英国历史的影响 Has created the condition for England's economical development, has prepared for the Industrial R At the same time, also let this island country one step by step move towards the world stage central position. & a八方仙乐 Eight side heavenly musics & aThere is a bank near? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aLOGO设计投标 LOGO design bid & a我想应该是加小号 I want to be supposed to be add the trumpet & aenable
delay 使能延迟 & a之前我弄错了 Before I have made a mistake & a比合适的 Compared to appropriate & a国王:不还有其他女儿陪你吗?既然他们相爱,随他们去吧! King: Not also has other daughters to accompany you? Since they fall in love, goes along with them! & aThere are also 有也 & a海世博会的成功举办,不仅为中国观众带来了是前所未有的视觉享受,同时,也带来了全新的城市建筑文化理念。 The sea World Expo success conducts, not only has brought for the Chinese audience is the unprecedented vision enjoys, simultaneously, also has brought the brand-new city construction culture idea. & a美好世界 正在翻译,请等待...
& aARISE THEREFORM 升起THEREFORM & a你来自哪所学校 Which school do you come from & aspecific decision 具体决定 & aCentex also opened an oil-and-gas plant that would come to be named Cenergy 口授 & a我对外国人也充满好奇,我对你们的生活习惯,习俗等都很感兴趣 I also fill to the foreigner curiously, I to your habits and customs, the custom and so on all very much am interested & a是由日本皇宫决定的 Is decides by the Japanese imperial palace & athe landform within the scope of the proposed construction site is basically flat after level off 地形在提出的建造场所的范围内是基本上平的在水平 & a我比较含蓄的一个人 An I quite implicit person & a你很喜欢抽烟 正在翻译,请等待...
& a当回归现实,平淡的生活依然继续。 When the return reality, the light life still continues. & a家长的教育方式 Guardian's education way & a青龙县 Qinglong & aLeave me alone!!! 不理会我!!! & a外语教学中心 Foreign language teaching center & a6.4 Has inter-company cash in transit been agreed and satisfactorily explained 6.4 有公司间在途现金同意和令人满意地解释 & aWe previously asked for title deeds to titled property of the company and were not provided any so we conclude the company does not own any real property. Please request the company to provide us copies of leases to which it is a party, if any. 我们早先请求地契对公司的题为的物产和未提供其中任一,因此我们结束公司没拥有任何不动产。 请求公司提供我们它是一个党,如果其中任一个租约的拷贝。 & a你会打中文吗 You can hit Chinese & a对原始霉素(PRI)、交沙霉素(JOS)、克拉霉素(CLA)、强力霉素(DOX)、四环素(TET)、阿齐霉素(AZI)、红霉素(ERY)敏感率较高,分别为100%、100%、100%、96.33%、93.96%、93.70%、90.62%。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a很有节奏 Has the rhythm very much & a武胜县鸣钟乡打铁铺村小学附设幼儿班 Wusheng County sounds a bell the township stithy village elementary school to set up as an attachment the nursery & a商业秘密雅诗兰黛 Business secret elegant poem blue black eyebrow coloring & awhat it was to become was uncertain until between4.5and 3.8 billion years ago when the dust settled into a solid globe. 什么它是成为是不定的直到between4.5and 3.8十亿年前,当尘土安定了入坚实地球。 & a购买保险时你能完全信赖保险代理商吗? When purchase insurance you can trust the safe business agent completely? & aWhat is the update on certification 什么是更新在证明 & a有了心理準備,所以不擔心 Had the preparation, therefore did not worry & acoil latching 卷锁上 & a無地 正在翻译,请等待...
& ayou should provide more evidences to convince me that you are innocent 您应该提供更多证据说服我您是无辜的 & a生不对 死不起 正在翻译,请等待...
& aset off on their path 引起在他们的道路 & aContinuous Phase 连续的阶段 & a- CABO 2 CONDUTORES LYCY MALHA BLINDADA CVV-SB 1.5x2C -把柄2指挥LYCY装甲的滤网CVV-SB 1.5x2C & a使用你们的网站运输成本太高 如果你们网站不能发送商品到我美国的地址 Uses your website transportation cost too to be high if your website cannot transmit the commodity to my US's address & aLonged for a sincere mind protects puts down my wound 正在翻译,请等待...
& a牛肉煮薯仔 The beef boils the potato whelp & a门市管理中心 Retail sales administrative center & a教育起着越来越重要的作用 Educates the more and more vital role &知识越来越重要 的翻译是:正在翻译,请等待... 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
知识越来越重要
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Knowledge increasingly important
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a我还是忘不了你 正在翻译,请等待... & athe number of crowns at the bottom indicates how well you are doing 冠的数量在底部表明多么恰当您做着 & a遵守规章制度 Does not observe the rules and regulations & aheated zone 激昂的区域 & afind and keep your friendship 发现并且保留您的友谊 & aI dreamed I was missing, you were so scared。 But no one would listen, cause no one else cared。 我作了我是缺掉的,您是,因此惊吓。 但没人将听,导致关心的没人。 & aTwenty years ago,they were on a boat a few kilometers from the beach. 二十年前,他们在小船几公里从海滩。 & aをしていますか 它做了? & awithout silkscreen printing without silkscreen printing & a你好Lisa我是来自中国的李华,得知你想学习中文,我愿你和你成为好朋友,教你学习中文, Your good Lisa I am come from China's Li Hua, knew you want to study Chinese, I hope you and you become the friend, teaches you to study Chinese, & aside effects of rapid economic development 迅速经济发展的副作用 & aIn rock music there is a distinct and almost overwhelming beat. 正在翻译,请等待... & a有一只兔子在河边睡觉。 Some rabbit sleeps in the riverside. & aTCP test failed! 在不及格的TCP测试! & aTeaching aim 教的目标 & a我们用了20400元在team building和庆祝圣诞节 We have used 20400 Yuan and celebrate the Christmas day in team building & a谁负责? Who is responsible? & aWhile mother did some washing,I was making a kite for Kate. 当母亲做了某一洗涤物时,我做一只风筝为Kate。 & a初产妇出院后延续护理服务实践与研究 After initially the parturient woman leaves the hospital continues the nursing service practice and the research & axylphone xylphone & adownload resources 下载资源 & a要时刻保持微笑 Wants the time maintenance smile & aIf you are uncertain about whether your qualifications meet the requirements please contact staff in the Postgraduate Admissions Office using the details at the bottom of this page. 如果您是不定的您的资格是否见面要求使用细节请联络职员在毕业后的入场办公室在这页底端。 & aIs a building company working during the night? 大厦公司工作夜间? & aGo to your uncle 去您的伯父 & a请接受我最真挚的歉意 Iをほとんどの誠実な謝罪受け入れなさい & aMy greatest wish is that henceforth it tightly in your hand, dull solitude happiness 我的最巨大的愿望是从此紧紧在您的手,愚钝的孑然幸福 & aliquid freight 正在翻译,请等待... & a如果这一代人 If this generation of person & a你好吗?我很好,谢谢。不用谢。 You good? I am very good, thank.Does not need to thank. & aQty confirm, kindly arrange pick up upon you earliest convenience Qty证实,亲切地安排拾起在您最早期的便利 & ais not lost for one 没有为一丢失 & a学会了信任 Has learned the trust & a一看到那灌水,走得又累又渴的旅行者容光焕发,很快就把水喝光了 As soon as saw that irrigates, walks tired thirsty traveller face glowing with health, very quickly on Shui Heguang & ain Category 正在翻译,请等待... & a生活的本事就要是努力,做到自己想要的。 正在翻译,请等待... & agood evening Mr.chen 晚上好Mr.chen & aI'm afraied you're very disappointed with me. I'm afraied you're very disappointed with me. & a刚才你在家听音乐了吗 A moment ago you listened to music in the home & a显示窗口 Demonstrates the window & a我打算搬进一所新的房子 I planned moves in a new house & a在社会上的渗透程度加深 In society's permeability deepening & afor
a pen 为我笔 & a??Σ?? 正在翻译,请等待... & aFrom my perspective, however…. 从我的透视,…. & awie woertlich wie moeglich und so frei wie noetig uebersetzen 一样逐字地尽可能和一样自由地如有必要翻译 & a从这本书中了解到日本房地产价格增长速度之快 この本から上昇の速い日本の不動産価格率に理解する & a朋友。最近好吗?怎么不理我这个中国朋友了? 正在翻译,请等待... & a良好关系 Good relations & aJust
one 正在翻译,请等待... & a付出辛劳 Pays the pain & a天将降大任于斯人也 The day will fall lets greatly Yu Si Ren & a职业教育有利于解决大学生难问题,提高大学生的社会价值 正在翻译,请等待... & ashouted back 呼喊 & a知识越来越重要 正在翻译,请等待... &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
“起着越来越重要的作用”用英语怎么说除了play an important role
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
weigh more and moreplay an increasingly important role
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖